Skinny Wonder Woman

This looks like crap.
Not that that's surprising.

Jews need to get some new material, it's always either Egyptians or Germans.

What did you expect? They do this with every blockbuster.

Some reviews are out already, and most critics are praising the film. Paid for shills, I think, After the train wrecks BvsS and Suicide Squad, I have no faith in DC films.

Course they're shills. It's a female centric cape movie in current year. It'll be all the sweeter when the real reviews come out and the movie bombs compared to Captain Underpants.

They're afraid of being labeled as misogynists. As far the lead is a woman, the (((critics))) wouldn't be able to speak their mind, even the disney shills.

They didn't with DC capeshit. They only praise marvel capeshit.

That's a job title, not a mission.

The fight at the end is just atrocious. Camera cuts after every single action. How is this still a popular editing style?

Hmmmmmm

Go away, Holla Forums.

Chris Pine feels like he's in a tonally different movie. I guess this is to be expected with the new "DC iz Funny" initiative.

If he wasn't being so hammy, I think what's there would be funny.

Gal Godot is also pretty stiff in that scene on the stairs. Why they decided to retroactively make everyone talk in her accent is beyond me. This movie will most likely expose her for being a pretty bad actress.

The action seems lackluster too, and the slow-down stuff here continues to be for stuff that could otherwise just be in normal speed.

The color grading is without a doubt the part that bugs me the most about this movie. It looks okay on Paradise Island, but then it gets all ugly and blue and I hate it.

Gee whiz. I am completely surprised.

the training sequence near the 4 minute mark sums up everything you need to know about this if you dont want to watch a 7 minute video.

There's no winning, with it, user. Make something that either isn't cucked nor kiked, and you can kiss your film career goodbye. Do as they tell you, and you'll suddenly be responsible for a total romp, with the (((MSN))) all taking pitstops to rave for their bosses' programming, with snack sales actually being the only source of profit for the theater corporations that pay you to run your flicks where their silverscreens lie.

Best to not bother with it. It's a circus on its own.

well guys, if Lauren Faust likes it then it must be good, right? :^)

What issue is that from?

This is about as useful as asking a cat what the handling is like on a Civic.

At least a cat wouldn't pretend to know what it's talking about.

Even as a puff piece that is so fucking unhelpful. It's a bunch of empty sentences.

"This movie is good because it does things that are good"

Thanks… really makes me want to see this movie now?

Oh wow, Captain America is playing theaters again.

fucking garbage

that has nothign to do with Holla Forums
Whedon a shit

But she's a jew.

come on now

But Gal Gadot is an Israeli. How could she have mated with a South American?

she sounds like a spic
that's what hatters here user

Because the actors know next to nothing about martial arts and howe to present an actual fight.

The Lasso of Truth can be defeated by just remaining silent, so what's the point?

Is the writing really this crappy?

In the comics, some of Kobra's goons literally exploded when she ordered them to talk, because their conditioning was equal to her lasso's enchantment.

More like Faptain America.

It is really an underwhelming video.
Everything seems like it has been through a hundred times, no emotion for the character or viewer.
I suppose 8 year old girls might like it, but they like barbie 3d animated films.

Overly visible muscles and body fat aren't attractive.

Lauren Faust is a feminist cunt. This was established back when Shirtgate happened. By now, the only serious question left was whether she one all along and her husband reigned her in back when they were still doing cartoons or she had some Feminist Guilt complex after MLP that made her hop aboard the Anita Sarkycheese Train.

The one good babe of comics, and the Juden spoil it.

I bet this cunt couldn't name a single woman director or has read a single fucking WW comic. Her and her types only seem to care about subjects when it's the flavor of the month social issue that can be milked for internet praise.

That was a really good video, thanks for sharing

I still have no idea how they get people to believe that the Egyptians are the bad guys on that scenario.

Yes, she's a woman. A very stringy, lanky woman.

BvS was shit, deal with it DCucks.

best Holla Forums meme

I would fuck her and listen to her scream rough english

she's still miscast as wondy…

You know that not every muscled women is a steroid case and not every women a slight pudge is a ham planet, right?

I'd fuck her, I just wouldn't cast her as Wonder Woman.