Dylan Roof ruled competent to self represent for sentencing

This man is beyond aware of the implications of his decision; and obviously would rather die as a martyr of sorts than rot in an institution.

archive.is/2hplt

Some would assume he's writing a manifesto; whilst others would assume its already been written.

That's a cowards way out. Roof is a legend in his own right; a component to victory. One battle won in a longer war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=mDLFlLZ1isw
archive.is/9MDOX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have continued shooting nigs till he got popped by the cops, but never once firing at the cops themselves

He was a good boy an he dindu nuffin

This story is false in some major way. This is an easy closing chapter for the kikes

ROOF IS A FUCKING MORON. INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER SOME GOOD TARGETS HE WENT AFTER A HANDFUL OF NIGGERS. INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER SOME KIKE BANKERS OR EVEN GANG BANGERS HE WENT AFTER ELDERLY NIGGERS. IN THE END HE REMOVED WHAT.. 8 OR 9 NIGGERS AND MADE CUCKS DOUBLE DOWN ON BEING ANTIWHITE. THATS HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT.. FUCK HIM.

He killed a prominent pastor and state senator.

Not surprised. A guy with fits that tight knows exactly what he's doing.

Wrong. It was an anti-white politician and an anti-white church.

He killed an anti-white senator and a bunch of "muh respectable old christian black men", it was a good target and we will always remember him as a great man and hero of Holla Forums.

Unfortunately they will probably bury the court transcripts so he won't get to tell the facts about why he supposedly did it. It would be awesome to get the statistics he cited into the public discussion.

Watch his FBI interrogation he explains why he did it (black on white crime disparity). TBH it seems like he took the redpill as a suppository and was probably already a little crazy or suicidal. Maybe he was a false flag or maybe he just hadn't done enough research on the JQ (because he considered them white).

Nah, he's a cunt.

nigger detected

I'd feel better about him if he'd get rid of the Merkel haircut.

Sup David Duke

what'd you do today, user?

nice hyundai faggot

kek

9 black lives for one Caucasian seems like a good trade iirc

youtube.com/shared?ci=mDLFlLZ1isw

Confession is amusing though

Somebody had to do it.

I don't care. I like him. Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty. Goodnight last Rhodesian. You where a hero.

the more you think about that scenario the more likely it seems he would have ended up killing a cop

It has false flag written all over it. Hillary Clinton was in the area at the time and there was also some kind of (((drill))) going on. They learned from their mistakes at Sandy Hook.

Black lives don't matter, so really it's just a wasted White life.

He already wrote a manifesto

archive.is/9MDOX

Roof wasn't redpilled on kikes yet, he was just a kid who read crime stats and couldn't handle sitting by doing nothing about it and immediately went full moonman. He was just starting down the redpill path unlike us fully aware anons who know everything but sit around doing nothing.

You're an idiot.

False flag/psy-ops or not I gotta admire him, assuming he's legit he chose to act rather than sit and complain. And he's also choosing to go out like a man rather than beg and plead and try to play the system, which wouldn't work anyway because he's white. Did he shoot up a church? Yeah. Do I care? No. It was a nigger den and his main target was the nigger congressman or whatever he was, getting the nogs in power is more important then icing no name niggers on the street hustling brickweed to each other

What a fucking dumbass.

He killed a senator, man.

Dylann was a good boy. He did not do anything wrong. He was going to church to turn his life around and such.

ebin