ALIVE?

ALIVE?

Hannity is apparently traveling to London to interview Assange tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OWVXe
twit*ter.com/wikileaks/status/789613244516278272
youtube.com/watch?v=AtTfzoZbfRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
file.wikileaks.org/file
archive.is/TdJ4t
youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
archive.is/bE8b8
cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/
archive.is/azScG
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/ha-dick-cheney-cnn-reporter-trump-took-us-point-dont-need-guys-anymore-video/
archive.is/zQHoM
deep
you
yout
hann*ity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/sean-explains-what-shocked-him-about-15433413/
youtube.com/watch?v=nHpOShNV-18
youtube.com/watch?v=vMQFGjsNRyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will we finally get proof of life?

What? You two decided that his radio interview with Sean was fake?

I wonder if Hannity is being force injected with ebolaids-epsilon-zeta as a vector right this minute

I don't think it was faked, but a voice isn't proof of life.

Didn't he do some interview a couple weeks ago? Or am I misremembering.

who cares about this controlled cia asset

Yea, he did a phone interview.

Are you retarded?

Since when did Hannity become such a cool guy anyways?

I always remembered him as a massive Neo-con cunt.

archive.is/OWVXe
Despite having once called for Julian Assange's arrest, Fox News host Sean Hannity will reportedly interview the WikiLeaks founder inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London in a special that will air on Tuesday. Hannity gave Assange a warm welcome in a September satellite interview on Fox News, praising the rabblerouser's “harsh words” for both Hillary Clinton and the mainstream media during the thick of the general election. Last month, on his radio show, Hannity told Assange that he'd “done us a favor” as a nation. “We can now fix the problem” of gaps in cybersecurity, he added, claiming that Assange “exposed the corruption in our government.” In September, Hannity said: “Part of me, in the beginning, was conflicted about you.” Six years before, Hannity had accused Assange of “waging war against the U.S.”

he's a halfkike

Isn't he Irish?

You can't exactly interview a dead man, Hannity.

Press F to pay respects.

This is really an interesting development. Related topics include this Sean Hannity tweet and if you remember Trump said something will be revealed Tuesday or Wednesday.

http:// gizmodo.com/donald-trump-promises-hacking-surprise-on-tuesday-or-we-1790668779

Overhype or something real…?

Everyone is controlled except 8ch.

All imageboards are honeypots

If someone had told me a year ago that Hannity would end up being a cool guy, I wouldn't have believed it for a second.

Not sure who this Alex Weprin is but I'll be sure to watch the interview. I'm no fan of Hannity but I do appreciate his willingness to cover this story and give Assange time to respond to questions without interrupting him constantly.

MSM needs to die.

I wouldn't call them honeypots, more like a social experiment employed by Big Guys.

Everything is controlled. Everything is a honeypot. Everything is compromised. Relax.

Know your countries laws and follow them. The "you are on a list" bullshit is just to scare people from speaking out.

==If it ever comes a time where these people on "the list" are rounded up, your country will have already been lost at that point anyway

He might have mixed assange and snowden up

All anons are blacklisted from being given roles in gov't

Lately Hannity jumped ship completely into Trump's camp.

Guess he valued his friendship with Trump more than his relationship with Murdoch.

Snowden is in my opinion 100% a CIA nigger, that's why Trump wants him dead.

Fug, proofs?

t. hopeful politician

At least in prior administrations.

Trump pls gib job is psyops.

He was one of the few media figures supporting Trump's campaign from the beginning.

If Assange claims to have been in the embassy this whole time, despite all the weird shit that's been going on with WL, then I'm probably going to assume he has been compromised or MK Ultra'd.

[Spoiler]unless he provides VERY good justification for not giving PoL earlier[/spoiler]

This.
If he was legit why didn't he just send his stuff to Assange?

He held multiple interviews after pool declared him dead.

Pol is not always right

Where did you hear that lie? Do you think nobody in gov't visits your cartoon web site?

He's testing a new market. Ever since Trump won, and every one of them are pretty much subscribed to alternative media sources, but that means there's lots of untapped money and advertising revenue.

… and none of them satisfactory from a PoL point of view.

The one video we got (Pilger) was morph cut mid-answer on at least two occasions.

I think he's alive, personally, because i do not think all of WL would be such cowardice cunts as to not to say anything.

But in the embassy? Not likely.

He's a company man. When the neo-cons were in power, he was all about it. Now that Trumpism and the right wing is rising, he's jumped on. Luckily for him, he got on board early (like Laura and Coulter) and basically hedged the future of his career in news entertainment on Trump winning (as did the other two). His gamble paid off, especially in the face of falling ratings and losing his prime time slot on Fox to that whore Megyn Kelly. Now he has an inside track to the Trump administration and juicy as fuck interviews. He saved his career, though I would still say he does believe in most of what Trump is saying and doing.

He's definitely alive. His radio interview was proof of that

They've had basic voice emulation technology since 1990. It's CY+2… think it hasnt advanced?

Bamp with fresh OC meem from the ovens

I specifically remember a thread on here about a pretty good one released to the public, if the public gets access to that level of shit then just imagine what they have behind the scenes.

I'm sure it has. But that was him. Did you even listen?

Yep and it sounded like him, no doubt.

But how hard would it be to take a fucking photo with a dated newspaper to at least quieten many's concerns. Assange is one of the most dangerous men on the planet - they would go to extreme lenghts to dismantle him and his organization.

lol

Is his internet still cut?

Nope. Latest interview he says it isnt. Because his cat tweeted on Nov 24 people suspect it was back since at least then.

He hasnt stated when exactly it was returned though

Doubt it.
Wikileaks has been doing the most uinreasonable shit since his power cut.
As long as there isn't any verifiable proof from himself that he still lives, I believe that he's been taken out one way or another.

Is this some sort of setup for a sitcom?

Anyone remember when Hannity basically said you're a terrorist if you don't believe CIA lies and support invading Iraq cause 9/11?
Remember when he defended Abu Ghraib and sodomizing prisoners with whatever junk was laying around?
Remember when he said water boarding isn't a big deal, so he volunteered to be waterboarded and then just kind of pretended none of that happened?
Hannity is/has been an intelligence community asset for his entire career. He probably is CIA

Then that makes it even stranger that he hasn't posted a timestamped photo.
I was under the impression that his internet was never restored.

A lot of things about this all was slid, spammed and deleted from 8ch Holla Forums. There's a thread somewhere on Holla Forums that talks more about it.

On phone so cannot source right now.

If he is CIA and so is Anderson Cooper, then wtf is going on.

kek'd well

Liar, as I work for the government.

I am sure someone has a complete list of things but a LOT of shit changed after the blackout which is why I dont believe he is alive.

Prove

Alive or dead, something is real fucky.
The whole situation stinks.

Murdoch's kids are liberals is probably why.

You can prove he's dead by fucking killing yourself and asking his ghost.

JTRIG probably all High Fiving each other in the office after that post.

I laughed.

What part?

Get the fuck out moron

I can't believe whoever controls this account can be so retarded.

Personally, i dont think they did. I think he is alive but again… why wouldnt he just give video/photographic proof of life?

Over 10000 people on the WIA reddit. Surely that's enough to warrant a decent proof?

This isn't Edward Snowden.

Wat?
I just want to see him with my own eyes.

How can Assange be real if our eyes aren't real?

yes he is alive and always was. Hillary/Podesta emails drooping every day and you have to stop him/Wikileaks but you can't kill him because that will drawn a insane amount of attention, so what you do? cast doubt on the target Wikileaks with "it's compromised" or "Assange is dead" and do whatever it takes to invalidate it "the russians did it!" "they are fake!". people here fall easily for it.

I think his internet connection was restored about 10 days ago, it was mentioned in an interview with an italian newspaper (I don't have the link right now)

I don't think you're wrong, but the Podesta emails could have been on a timer, and more specifically, whoever is presumably running the show after they made Assange disappear determined that the emails were harmless enough, as in no REAL incriminating evidence, to be still released, or perhaps filtering out those that were.

Either way the Podesta emails still being released prooves nothing, why make it look like some shit is going down when it would be so much easier to assure the people looking into this stuff that everything is proceeding as usual with the email releases

There was an organized effort to yell JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! after his internet connection was cut off on October 15. It wasn't Holla Forums pushing that shit, it was pushed here on this board and on 4chan and on Reddit, everywhere.

Again, I don't necessarily subscribe to the theory that he's dead, but the interviews and videos put out since were extremely bizarre to say the least. The RT interview had weird morph cuts as well as responses from Assange that didn't really fit with the questions the interviewer. Not to mention that there was never a shot with both of them in the frame, the whole interview was shot-reverse-shot, weird, but maybe explainable. All of his other appearances since have either been audio or text only, hardly viable pieces of proof for life

that said I think it's entirely plausible that Assange is still alive but keeping his head down

Are you that guy who claimed he could create a fake Julian Assange interview with his voice emulation software because it's easy to do but never replied when asked why he doesn't make a short sample? It's probably harder than you think

I didnt push that narrative, but was one of the first to ask for proof of him being okay.

This was not coordinated, it was out of genuine concern for him and i still consider this concern to be completely justified.

Start by looking into Gav's death, the DDoS by "Wikileaks supporters", the blockchain stuff (beware the LARPers) and all the other suspicious shit that has happened.

He might not be dead, but things definitely arent running as they should be.

M8, this is like the 8th time I've heard of somebody going to interview Assange and then nothing is ever heard about it again. They're blowing smoke up your ass

Not me. I don't have that capability personally (but dont doubt it exists and, coupled with a talented actor to imitate particular mannerisms, quite persuasively).

But most of us have seen the consumer-grade Face2Face package. Doesn't stand up to close scrutiny, but i'd wager abc's are far ahead.

If you're referring to that timeline of events that was spammed here and elsewhere it contains a lot of misinformation and falsehoods

This one was easy to verify with Archive.is, there was a copy of that page archived more than a year before Oct.18. Whoever wrote that timeline didn't put any effort into it to make it credible but it didn't matter because it looked like a lot of naive people took the bait.

Agree that the timeline contains a lot of disinfo - but that's throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

They were, it was called the 'Stochastic Terminator' algorithm, but a few times during October the Wikileaks Twitter account said they updated the algorithm probably because it wasn't working as well as they thought it would. It was the first time they used something like that and it was supposed to select the next batch of e-mails according to the news coverage of the previous batch.

yeah you mean completely harmless like this one?

"Clinton campaign manager John Podesta hid Russian linked uranium shares in shell company owned by daughter"
twit*ter.com/wikileaks/status/789613244516278272

Looks like he is alive m8s.

I think you can thank JTRIG for that. Also don't forget the pedo / russian agent accusations against Assange concocted by those clowns at Todd & Clare, the fake (or at least very suspicious) dating website

Never. You just like him because he supports Trump

HES ALIVE!

faggot

For some people Assange could walk up to them, show his passport, shake their hand, and sing "I'M ALIIIIIIIVE" (vid related) and they still wouldn't believe it.

Why wouldnt he just post a timestamped video to begin with?

Anyone who's suspicious is being far more rational than you are right now.

People would "prove" it's fake.

As far as I can tell a lot of people around him are idiots. Assange himself was in a stressful situations but his supporters did not do him any favors with their damage control which was some of the worst damage control I've seen in ages.

It would go a long way to prove shit to a lot of people. Just because you will have some holdouts does not mean it should not be done.

Know something we dont?

The "interview" will happen, but Assange will be 100% CGI this time, with synthesized speech. This marks the beginning of a new era in "fake news". It is now impossible to tell if people speaking on video are real or not.

Consider the implications of this.

So many goons are kikes. Lowtax is a kike. It's one of their little areas to hang out.

Depends on the board.

Why the fuck does this have no sound?

fug
so wikileaks has been co-opted? is there a way to find out for sure?

Nope. The CGI will be so perfect it won't be possible to spot a difference.

I'm one of the one's in this thread auggesting that WL's might be compromised, but even i'll admit this seems far-fetched.

All things should be sorted on a probability scale and this in particular should be very low on that scale.

ok, so what really happened according to you?

is such technology even possible nowadays?

Preview is out. Looks pretty real to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtTfzoZbfRg

I beg to differ.

I guess he really is dead.

Yes. Goverments, CIA etc. are 20 to 25 years ahead of tech.

Yes. It does have flaws though. It can't tell the difference between the face and anything that passes in front of the face.

Purely speculative but i tend to think they thought that he might be on that Russian vessel that went past Britain on Oct 19th CY+1.

If they have him, this Russian Fake News narrative would make a bit more sense.

Would also explain why he wont sign with PGP Key. To protect sources, probably didnt take it with him.

Have to wait for the Hannity Interview. How detrctable is Blue Screen?

Here's the webm.

Full interview airing tomorrow at 10pm EST

That one wasn't pure CGI, though. It was cobbled together from footage that was recorded before his disappearance. There is also no evidence that John Pilger (the interviewer) was in the room with Assange.

Now that Assange is actually disappeared, expect a much more refined "digital reanimation" that will fit the narrative perfectly (while still appearing to be the opposition).

Yes, see attached. And this is just something that some grad students cooked up with off-the-shelf computer technology. The government, being the actual source of our advanced computer technology to begin with (seeded to brain trusts at times of their choosing), has computer technology in the realm of what we are calling "quantum computers" at this time.

Daily reminder that we live in a technocracy. They only gave us enough technology to create a tyrannical surveillance state. All encryption is broken, and the internet only still exists in its current form because the data they gather from us is more valuable to them than censorship (for now).

christ
i guess the only way he could prove he's alive (if he is) would be to appear publicly at the balcon of the embassy

ah yes, i remember

He looks significantly younger than his last public appearance. Fox send over their makup team as well?

The lighting and camera quality are very different from the John Pilger interview.

Thought this also. Brighter eyes too, more wired.

A clip showing both Hannity and Assange, kind of a strange angle though…..

https:// vid.me/x4kk

Even if he is alive it doesn't invalidate all the weird crap and inconsistencies happening around wikileaks. Many things still have to be explained.

No one ever mentions that the US government cut internet and phone access from every person in the inner circle as Assange was getting black bagged and mk ultra'd. Not even the people it happened to.

This.
The situation is very strange, and there hasn't even been any attempt to explain away the weirdness.

No doubt you said the same shit when the radio interview was announced.

One thing I know is it's not a simple explanation or we would have had it by now.

Probably trying to come up with some credible excuses or they will just ignore and hope people forget and stop asking questions since Assange is back on the spotlight.

He could also use the PGP key. You know, the thing that's exactly for situations like this and the faggots in charge of the Twitter account have been tiptoeing around ever since his connection got severed.

Maybe it was the attack by Ron Paul supporters that started him on the slow path to enlightenment. Nietzsche thought pain and humiliation could help reshape a person.

That's my impression of it as well.
I've been racking my brain trying to think of plausible scenarios, and I've got fucking nothing substantial.

The reason we thought he was dead is because the retard refused to walk 10 feet to his fuckin balcony and pop his head out. Combine this with doctored video and tweets that were a lot different then previous years and it was very plausible that Assange was either dead or captured.

what kind of permission does one need to walk into the embassy? how come nobody had the mind to personally walk in and check out if he's there?

what the fuck

Murdoch was literally in bed with a full on MSS (ministry of state security, china's intelligence outfit) deep cover mole. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch

What criminally underchecked triple dubs. Kek speaks

Shut the fuck up you disinfo shills, this was absolutely the only way to try to discredit and make Wikileaks seem "compromised".
Fucking obvious it was coordinated with Obongo pulling the internet at the embassy.

I don't think the shadow of Julian's head that's on his shoulder matches the movement of the head.

Yes =="interview"==

Can someone send them a tweet telling them not to use any stupid fucking editing effects on the interview?

No morph bullshit between cuts, no filters, no audio effects. Just film it raw, and do raw cuts if you have to.

There comes a time when cake is just fine without cream or icing. Now is that time.

You haven't been following the whole saga very closely have you?

People have good reason to be skeptical.

I'M OUT OF WHISKEY

Possesses undying love for the jews and israel and has vividly denounced king nigger and the islamic terror gang.
so who knows can you trust any media talking head?

This one here. This is a Jew.

(checked)

Maybe not, but Holla Forums is always right.

Future check for >>8666666

Alive or dead who knows, but he's probably dead. In anycase what we should concern ourselfs about is if he is dead.

THE DEADMAN SWITCH!
Around the time of the happening there was some weird shit and BIG files released we could not open.
Did he try to activate DMS? Did it fail or was it stopped be for everything was released?
With no real proof of live right now I see no harm in entertaining the idea of the worst.

Was the Deadman Switch stopped? What are those files we cannot open release at the time of the embassy raid?

Shit is it here?

Julian is alive, and 2017 will be the biggest year for Wikileaks sparking world turmoil.

Assange is dead.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

wtf

Behold the Truth

RIP Assange

(checked)
666666 The most sinister digits possible.
KEK HAS SPOKEN.

Julian has been cursed.

Wait what does this mean? Is he dead right now? In a different time-line?

Who is doing the interviews then?

HE LIVES, YOU DOLTS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You shall reap my vengeance from my mothers basement.

Damnit.

What have you done!?

Absolutely checked!

shit

sorry, is overruled by

DOUBLE DEVIL HEXA DIGITS

Someone would claim it's a body double. There is no way to prove he's,alive that will satisfy the most paranoid peoole. There is no evidence that would sway them.

My personal opinion is that the "Asante is dead!" meme is the only successful meme that CTR ever spread. They wanted to cast doubt on any further leaks of Hillary or Podesta's emails, so they undermined Wikileaks' credibility by claiming he was dead.

Holla Forums's most exploitable flaw is its paranoia. They believe that the government is much more competent than it is, when in truth it can't even keep its emails private and still stores information on microfiche and uses equipment with vacuum tubes because they're too scared to modernize.

It was never successful.
A couple of retards and shills ≠ Holla Forums.

so did anyone else actually watch the interview?
He said that the leaks weren't from the Russian gov't or any other state source.
He also said Obummer was just trying to delegitimize Trump.

No what said is correct. The majority of Holla Forums has always been a bit paranoid and prone to "conspiracy theories" That is why every so often there are just straight up /x/ threads and no one really complains.

It vey. It's just fake news fellow pollicks

also, why would john pilger agree to fake the interview?

Johnathan Pilger, Palmela Handerson and Sean Hannity are all hollowgrammes, naturally, Hitler.

Maybe it wouldn't look unusual if it wasn't looped.

Shocking Truth

yes, he really looks COMPLETELY TOTALLY FAKE in this clip here I mean it's the best CGI ever! better than the new Star Wars. Oh and don't forget if there's no shot of him and Hannity together in the same frame it will be teh PROOF that it's a perfect CGI fake interview and Sean Hannity is part of the conspiracy to make us believe Julian Assange is still alive (along with the government of Ecuador and their lawyers, the government of Sweden and their prosecutors, John Pilger, etc., etc.)

>-Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984

No, look at the date:

archive.is/TdJ4t

Why do you guys keep recycling the same debunked falsehoods? What else is false in that list? 25%? 50%? Why should I even bother verifying every line?

No, it's six tweets with misspelled words and the first letter isn't even H

it's called a morph cut and it's a new feature of Adobe Premiere

youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g

the kikery going on in this thread

Fox & Hannity can afford top quality equipment & crew and Sean Hannity probably doesn't want to look bad on TV anyway so they have higher standards to begin with.

It's amazing how CTR still believes calling people conspiracy theorists will discredit them.

Where the fuck do you people think we are?

Someone on POL once told me assange is a jewish plant for destabilizing thought in the west.

OK

Don't respond, just filter obvious shills

Where do you think Hannity's producers called to do their December 15 radio interview? Not the Ecuadorian embassy in London? Where do you think the organizers of that conference in Argentina on Oct.26 called to get Julian Assange on the line? Go back to r/conspiratard

>No one ever mentions that the US government cut internet and phone access from every person in the inner circle as Assange was getting black bagged and mk ultra'd.

Really? and how do you know that?

I used to say the 9/11 official story doesnt make sense, not necessarily that bush did it, but that it was set up.. and also that ever since Bill Clintons administration they have had the technology to monitor all the phone calls which go through the US, which is like over 90% of global calls or something at the time… and that they probably were listening to everyones phone calls… among a few other things.

People laughed and laughed and laughed, they started calling me an idiot on this particular forum, anything Id say, almost all of them would just reply "idiot" or "Oh, hey idiot". Comments about tinfoil hats etc, almost universal mockery.

I told them given time I would be proven right, that forum doesnt really exist anymore, not with the same people anyways.. but Ive obviously been proven right. The saudis and jews did 9/11, the NSA does monitor all your calls etc and pretty much all the others have been proven too.

They even passed codex alimentarius, and are still in the process of attacking peoples right to buy vitamins and nourish themselves. Ask a trained chef about that, they will tell you… all the quality of the food went down.

FiveEyes' Echelon Project has been doing that since the late 1950s user.

The North American Union was another one that was objectively proven right. Wikileaks released cables that discuss the "North American Initiative" which is effectively the same thing, and then putting out a currency - not named as the "amero" but it was going to be a single currency for the 3 countries.

That was proven in wikileaks, from the original cablegate. Was a big conspiracy like 10 years ago discussed on youtube a lot, in relation to bildabergers etc.

Supposedly Ted Cruz and Hillary were both for it, I forget where I heard it about Ted, was a single story. Pic related, from this year. Weedman, Obama and the beaner king met this year to kick it off.

I dunno about that, they developed the voice recognition software in the 90s IIRC.

>and tweets that were a lot different then previous years

Nah that was you buying the bs that was propagated, just like the so-called "HELP HIM" message there's more than one person handling the Twitter account and we don't know how many and you don't know what kind of stress they experienced in October, what kind of pressure the NSA put on them, etc.

It will happen with overwhelming support, too. In b4 "DEFEATIST SHILL", but it will happen. This is something we can't stop.

Why? Because all the globalists have to do is say "don't you hate trying to buy something online and getting slapped with currency conversion fees?". Instant support from the majority of the country. Americans won't care that they'll be banking the stability of their own currency on the volatility of Drugxico. They just want their online shopping for a buck cheaper.

Next it will be "don't you hate cross-border shipping fees?", and all borders will be forced to collapse by public demand.

Codex Alimentarius was several nasty things all at once, like reducing the levels of vitamins and stuff you need in food, allowing farmers to grow GMO stuff or animals with added bovine growth hormone etc, and then arbitrarily relabel it organic afterwards.. reducing the amount of vitamins allowed in pill form to 1 100th of the amount needed to produce any biological activity (making it effectively useless)

I have to assume not all of it went though, but parts of it did, and food is of a lower quality.. there is some act… 4 letters, cant think of its name.. but it labels these vitamins as nutrients IIRC, and they wanted to relabel them as "toxins" which is why it gets put into the 1/100th thing.

Anyone who says there wasn't an organized campaign on the internet to push JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! after October 15th is a fucking liar. At one point they had people playing both "sides", one 'group' was yelling Julian Assange is dead / kidnapped / tortured and the other 'group' would reply by posting an old video of Assange at the balcony and yell Loook! He's alive! and when people would point out it wasn't a fresh video the first 'group' would say See! They are shills trying to make you believe Julian Assange is still alive by pretending this old video is a fresh one! That's teh proof Julian is dead and Wikileaks is compromised!

It was embarassing to see so many suckers take the bait.

Can you be more vague?

then I guess it's a double lie

>My personal opinion is that the "Assange is dead!" meme is the only successful meme that CTR ever spread. They wanted to cast doubt on any further leaks of Hillary or Podesta's emails, so they undermined Wikileaks' credibility by claiming he was dead.

I think they got help from the JTRIG unit because I refuse to belive CTR was able to do something successful.

This is POL. You're a member of the POL alt reich like me!

The interview airs tonight at 10PM

Out.

Go back to mailing lists your grandma signed you up for.

Huh? CTR was the group trying to discredit Wikileaks and contributed to the JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! spam by propagating all sorts of conspiracy theories that concluded Julian Assange wasn't in the embassy anymore and Wikileaks had been infiltrated and we shouldn't be reading the Podesta e-mails. If you didn't saw that spam in October then I guess you're blind.

This board isn't /x/ or /conspiracy/

I guess I missed that. Links?

If I recall correctly Ted Cruz's wife was on the CFR committee that produced a report recommending some sort of North American Union, open borders, etc. I saw the picture posted here during the primaries

And you think the proof that it exists and it has been used in this particular case is the fact that you don't believe Julian Assange is alive?

For this whole conspiracy to work you would need to have the Ecuadorian government and their lawyers and the staff at the embassy in London + the government of Sweden and their prosecutors + John Pilger and his crew + Pamela Anderson + the organizers of that conference in Argentina on October 26 + the organizers of that conference in Lebanon (I forgot the date) + Sean Hannity and his producers and his crew + who knows how many other people I forgot, all these people together on board to play their individual part to pretend Julian Assange is still alive in the embassy. Do you believe all these people are on CTR's payroll?

There's no place for Moloch here; please see yourself out.

i think after the failure of the european union and the euro they will have a much harder time pushing for something of this sort

Is there really any doubt? He interned with them for fucks sake, even kikepedia openly admits it.

not real. Assange would never confirm or deny that a leak is from or not from any source, unless the info was already public knowledge (like his source isn't a cow)

So why should I believe Assange is anything other than an agent for internationalist Jews?

ALIVE?

A man can hope

Wikileaks twitter posted some old pics of Assange and the cat rather than current ones around that time so they definitely contributed to it. Fucker should have gone to the window.

Yeah I like how people are spinning that anyone who had suspicions is a shill now. As if we don't have reasons to be suspicious.

what
said
Not all neocons are fucking idiots. Only the jewish/jew-first ones it seems.
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862 archive.is/bE8b8
contrast with cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/ archive.is/azScG
[spoiler]Graham said he was a "little bit" surprised when informed by CNN's Dana Bash that Cheney was supporting Trump.
"Dick Cheney's a great man. We see the world a lot alike when it comes to foreign policy. I can understand when people want to support the nominee of the Republican Party. I would like to be able to do that, but I just can't," Graham said. "Maybe I'm the outlier here. Probably am. There'll be Democrats who can't support Hillary Clinton, and you know some of them will hold their nose and vote for her. Some of them will do it enthusiastically."[/spoiler]
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/ha-dick-cheney-cnn-reporter-trump-took-us-point-dont-need-guys-anymore-video/ archive.is/zQHoM

found da fed

yup, and a patsy. Lookit how often he virtue signals especially over BLM. Fucking retard.
He was probably about to stumble into something actually big but knowing he's one of those DudleyDoRight types of libcucks they just handed him old info all the altmedia already knew about anyway. Nothing in what he put out was new at all to me at any rate.

random aside but Korea now has its own Alizee with the dankest fucking name. Came up while I was reading about the SK cultists.

F

thank you satan

Came here to post this. We're living in the future; video interviews don't necessarily confirm anything.

That image is all well and good except that the article saying 100% proof his internet can't be cut is follow by a number of mentions of how his internet was cut.

Lord save us.

end yourself now

I have two IDs =D

Even if he is alive Wikileaks has been acting weird for a while, something is up.

As paranoid and farfetched as it might seem, it is theoretically possible that this interview was faked.

There is work being done to generate convincing voice mimicry using neural nets.
deep mind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/

Facial technology is a big thing currently in computer graphics. We already have examples of it available to the public. Face-swap apps. In films this technology is being used to recreate dead actors Rogue One for example.
you tube.com/watch?v=FXXdypEuR_M
yout ube.com/watch?v=z0cZin2xDmQ

You're gonna have to try something else if you want to try to push the conclusion that it's a CGI Julian Assange because it's not the first time he said the source for the DNC or Podesta e-mails isn't a State.

I don't remember that. What I remember is them posting a video of Michael Moore from June(?) and then the shills jumping on the occasion to claim that Wikileaks was pretending that a months old video was a fresh one which they never did, they never said it was a fresh interview. I think they posted the Michael Moore video as some kind of reply to what Michael Moore wrote on Twitter (but I don't remember what Michael Moore wrote)

There were good reasons to have doubts and suspicions but there were bad reasons too and there was an organized campaign to push the JULIANASSANGEISDEAD / WIKILEAKSISCOMPROMISED meme. I always thought the pressure on Ecuador to cut Julian Assange's internet connection was an attempt to see what the Wikileaks inner circle would do without him and see if they could identify who exactly was running the show in the absence of Julian Assange and try to make a move against them. Julian Assange being the most visible member of Wikileaks he's going to be the last one targeted by any real action.

I'm with you. So many people rejoicing that "Assange is alive 100% confirmed!" also are a bit off-putting. Almost seems like shilling.

this link was posted on Hannity's Facebook:

hann*ity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/sean-explains-what-shocked-him-about-15433413/

youtube.com/watch?v=nHpOShNV-18

interesting comment:

""The first thing I saw when I got there is I was shocked at the very tiny living space this man has and how little access he has to the outside world," Sean explained. "

Lol i knew it.

1080p livestream youtube.com/watch?v=vMQFGjsNRyM

A live interview would have been far better but I guess Fox couldn't be sure that Assange wouldn't mention something inconvenient.

Regardless, looks and sounds legit so far though I'm no expert.

indeed, best of the situation I suppose, I even would have expected something crazy like a terrorist bombing live if the Clintons knew beforehand about the interview. the cat was already out of the bag, with teasers and shit. interview was done, little that could be done to stop it.

I'm just happy to know he's alive. It's about the only thing to be happy about on Holla Forums lately seeing as the board is under incredibly heavy assault. Cheers fellow nadsi

Him being alive leaves more questions than answers

I agree with you, all it really says is that he's not dead. There really is a lot he and wikileaks as a whole need to a address, the foremost probably being 1. Pizzagate and its legitimacy and 2. what happened with the raid and where has he been

What, it's over already? Seems to me like it was cut off early. I can't believe there was no more to it.

Hannity said it was 120min interview and he crammed as much as he could into his 1 hour show. We might see more.

He will be doing an AMA on plebbit Thursday morning quite early.

We fucking better see the rest within the week. If it comes out weeks or months from now I'm going to go ahead and assume it was all CGI and that's about how long it takes them to create something like this.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get nothing more. We're talking about Hannity and FOX here. They're controlling and creating context as surely as the rest of the corrupt media. This could be a good thing however. If conservative normies knew that the interview was 2 hours long and less than half of it was aired, that might turn them against these absolutely kosher media outlets. Probably just wishful thinking.

Assuming it's even him doing the AMA, you know plebbit will delete and shadowban anyone who asks about anything that isn't already being discussed to death by the MSM. That said, I may finally be arsed to create a reddit account just to ask about pizzagate and swiftly prove myself right.

I don't think even if Reddit allowed it, that he would answer it. You're certainly right that the webshit is complete cancer and not to be trusted. But every now and then, due to the nature of the platform, it does prove to hold some value.

Hopefully this is one of those times.

Apparently the rest of the interview will be shown tomorrow.

d&c, nothing more. die kike.

assange is alive and well.

Jesus. What else are they using animal brains for?

Head cheese
For centuries now

They don't use the whole brain. Typical media taking shit out of context as usual. What they do is put a few brain cells onto a chip and pick up the electrical signals running between the neurons. The signals are translated to movement.

I just watched the interview on tv. If they can do that level of CGI we are summarily fucked.
But I really don't think it can be produced to the level that the interview portrayed writing the script in and of itself is far more than doing the made up cgi image.
My take is Assange is defiantly still kicking and I waited since I first heard that the interview would be aired to actually sit and watch it on tv.

Forgot to add. There is no brain in a jar. It's all bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrot

How can they prove it then?
Literally get him to handshake you himself?

Except he poked that ants nest so hard it's going mental now.

The embassy is in effect imprisonment for assange.
He can't move or do anything. His last hope are anonymous hackers

Because in order to perceive yourself, you make eyes and a mask and become a "human"

I tend to think he is alive after this.

However, I will assume he is compromised (v& and returned) until he provides an adequate explanation for all the fuckery over the past couple of months.

>the illuminati card was wrong

This means things really are getting interesting.

WE GITS NOW

Embassy staff + John Pilger and his cameraman + Pamela Anderson + Sean Hannity and cameraman.
That is all. Conferences were just voice and no live image was seen.

also the
didnt see assange

and not like the government of sweden isnt cucked beyond all reason and logic

Why? What makes you think they know more than you? It started with the photo of the two korean women and the little girl eating pizza in the Podesta e-mails, and then someone pointed out the suspicious Stratfor e-mail, and then the suspicious art collection of Tony Podesta, and then etc., etc. Wikileaks aren't cops who have investigated child prostitution or anything like that before. You should be asking retired police investigators what they think about that, not Wikileaks.

What makes you think there was a raid to begin with? It was never confirmed or proven. Wikileaks Tweeted a photo of police vans near the embassy but if there's no proof there was an extraction of anyone from inside the embassy then why do you keep on believing there was a raid?

As I wrote here I think cutting off Assange's internet connection and then pushing a lot of rumors about him and Wikileaks was in part an experiment to see if the rest of the Wikileaks team would make mistakes while Julian Assange was away. They were testing Wikileaks as an organization to see if they could find the weak links between the rest of the team and then start working on the weakest element. Something like that.

No, he said on the radio "we litterally had about an hour and twenty minutes worth of taping" (at 1:11 of the Youtube video), so that's 80 minutes not 120 minutes.

He said on his radio show "we litterally had about an hour and twenty minutes worth of taping" (at 1:11 of the Youtube video), so that's 80 minutes not 120 minutes.

Nah nigger, the staff at the embassy in London is employed by the government of Ecuador and they wouldn't be involved in such a conspiracy unless they had received orders from above.

>John Pilger and his cameraman

You mean his crew. A small crew is still more than one person.

>Sean Hannity and cameraman.

Again, you mean him and his crew. It may be a small crew but it's more than one guy, especially FOX because they have higher standards of picture and sound quality than RT and that takes more than one guy especially if you have limited time to shoot the interview.

Implying they not only have a voice bank of Julian Assange pronouncing all the right words but they can type his fake answers on a keyboard at the other end of the line at the embassy in real time and the computer generated fake Julian Assange voice is going to work without any glitch and sound exactly like him. You should go back to r/WhereIsAssange. Come back when you'll have examples of something like that instead of only having speculations.

Except the last interview with all the editing artifacts in hit was more or less a hillary copy paste speech against trump

BEGONE SATAN

Looks legit to me, was interesting, they discussed recent events too. He even stated stuff that happened in the last week. Shadows on walls work too

Wait, did you guys see the way he was blinking in the last video?????? He was obviously trying to send a message, Morris Code perhaps??? I think he was sending an SOS!

The countless interviews he made never ceased to prove he was alive the whole time.
That tinfoil faggots like to think he is dead is not really of significant important. We have lost so so much time we these idiots, and the worst part is that they won't even be fully convinced by this interview, because really nothing will ever put up with their fantasy.

Now, the real important issue is: is Wikileaks compromised? And there are clues that seem to indicate "yes".

Yet occult-practicing pedophiles are a-ok.
This shit can really drive a goy to the bottle.

The tripfag came back in another thread and admitted it was a hoax. That part of the pic is shit and doesn't prove anything either way.

oh hi /r/kpopfap, what the fuck brings you here?

every time

Proof of life he means you fucking retard.

You're a good friend. Truth is always the best, always trumps hope.

didn't imkikey ban you for this post? lol

good video, have a bump