Uh-oh, user-san! It seems you're not in the sudoers file! I-I'll have to report this incident

Uh-oh, user-san! It seems you're not in the sudoers file! I-I'll have to report this incident

I-is that okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember to respect the privacy of users

Shut up! I just want to burn a fucking CD.

Not only is this barely Holla Forums related. You are actually murdering both English and Japanese with your retardation.

Reported. I hope you commit sepukku.

Don't forget, with great powers come great r-responsibilities...

its called sudoku

If UNIX was a 2D girl, she'd be a 50 year old chain smoker.

Yes. How would I go about changing sudo's codebase to have it say this instead of the default text?

Still hot though?

You can specify to /etc/sudoers the file to which take the text through the instruction lecture_file = /path/. Use man for the details or search for "sudo lecture file".

It'd be cute to get error messages in this fashion. Sometimes I think about trying LFS to create the ultimate weeb distro.

You still need an ASCII loli to complete the puzzle.

I run everything as root because I'm not a pussy. Sudo soyboys are just parroting the consensus so they can fit in like the good little feminized goy that they are.

Modern computers are cuck machines.

Fuck off niggercattle

The joke went above your head

doas > sudo

Obligatory:
xkcd.com/838/

Obligatory:
It's time to go back

where does it report it to. Some log file or something?

back to reddit

It sends an E-Mail to Richard Stallman

no it le reports you to le santa! xD it's a xkcd refrance

Smoking is never hot, regardless of what media like movies or anime would gave you believe. It smells bad, the smoke can stain things and it will be a shitty habit yo break, if you can even do it depending on how far down the rabbit hole you are.

Why install `sudo`? `su -c` is much, much less likely to be exploitable

Under rated joke.

Au contraire, tobacco smells sugary.

How would `sudo` be considered exploitable?

no
it's called bukkake

You forgot the part where Mac OS's father fattens her up and fucks her ass while you're at work, but otherwise pretty accurate

fuck you cuckchan soyboy

Gooks murdering themselves they don't even know their own language.

[user@localhost ~]$ su root
password:
[root@localhost ~]# ln /dev/null /var/spool/mail/root
[root@localhost ~]# exit

[user@localhost ~]$ echo "who ya gonna report to now sudo chan?"

Just use C-D

kill yourself

accurate

Yea... some men just want to watch CDs burn, no need to be root for that.

He prolly also types "clear".

If "Miyamoto-san" is ok then why isn't "user-san"?

LET ME INSTALL EMACS OR YOU DIE

Normally I hate XKCD but that one was actually pretty funny I must admit.

I believe it sends mail about it to root if UNIX mail is configured.
If you don't have it set up then I think it just serves as a scary message to keep the skids out.

Why? Because it's over-referenced and overrated? Because pretentious hipster pricks love it? Because of the "I'm with her" thing? Or a combination of these?

Personally, it was completely ruined for me when people lifted the jokes / referenced them in real life.

You can have a good comic every once and a while even if your body of work is holistically shit. I mean, it's basically just entropy. I think XKCD is so highly-revered moreso because of its kitsch value; e.g. it's a simple tool that exhibits an air of "fun" that you inject into boring, technical presentations to telegraph to people a sense of humor even if it isn't really evocative.

When a man speaks the truth...
But what would this make GNU/Linux then? Her younger clone that traded the nicotine compulsion for eating bits of her rotten feet, who has several implanted organs that are redundant and conflict with one another? When she tries to walk, one of the multiple legs give a step forward, but three others, which are each one in a different size start walking backwards, while another one that is barely recognizable as a leg but tries to functions as such keeps kicking all the others frenetically while the user justifies the insane kicking with 'well, at least this one follows the KISS principle more closely, I won't uninstall it'?
Speaking out of love though, I married the bitch and hope to spend rest of my life at her side.

IME is only Minix on the latest version, before Skylake, the IME OS ran Vxworks.

Maybe get into the habit of just using M-d to delete words as that won't end your session. Depending on your use case C-k might be useful as it clears all the characters after point.

kek

pick one and pls start using the white man's OS.

it's ok to say (profession_here)~san in japanese so user-san isn't that bad imo

Because of the awful humor.

if you ever type sudo on your linux machine you should just kill yourself

what if i told you that its actually much safer to disable root login, login as an unprivileged user, and 'sudo su' to gain root access? i mean, if i already know what username to attack, thats half my work done, assuming im trying to get into your machine...

The regular white man's OS will always be CP/M but if you are of pure Aryan lineage than Plan9 is your destiny.

literally just put something in bashrc to log the user's password when he runs sudo. yes it's that easy. and usernames aren't a secret, what are you on about?

You need root to edit someone else's bashrc.

theres is zero reason for sudo at this point. The people who were going to use it correctly will just use doas anyways since its much less shit.

literally every faggot who uses sudo ^

What's your solution then? Whenever you need root Ctrl + Alt + Fx to a vtty? Use ssh?

% sudo
zsh: command not found: sudo

Well su would be an option

>>>/g/

kys.

Until someone puts a fake su in your bashrc.

Am I falling for the bait or are you actually this retarded.

If you aren't the person I replied to, please read the reply chain. If not, you can't fucking use my argument against me. You either need to concede that both are vulnerable, or agree that as long as you haven't been compromised they are safe.

That's wrong though, you just edited the lecture that comes in front of the sudo - usually the first time the user runs it.

Here you go, this is what it's supposed to look like.