Holla Forums btfo

Holla Forums btfo

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7151633.html
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not even that damning. Who haven't lent some bucks from a Jew? But Holla Forums should be reeeeeeee-ing pretty bad.

At this point Trump could dump his wife and get into a polygroup with non-whites and Holla Forums would still be his sissies.

does trump have a jewish daughteroo

yes and If you bring this up on Holla Forums you get banned instantly.

posts this on pol

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

There, you've got the same quality of replies you'd get from them.

A SMALL LOAN OF 160 MILLION DOLLARS

guys, i just posted it on Holla Forums

look the flame war is glorius

link it you dumbass

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE

If you bring up his Jew connections you get banned even faster :^)

NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

1. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his success:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

2. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

3. He formally condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

4. He named a Wall Street / Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

5. He instructed his Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner to plan the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

trump fags btfo

Can you fucking backpedal any harder?

i posted this on pol and im know stringthem along

here you go comrade

It's legitimately baffling how much cognitive dissonance those idiots have in regards to trump.

So it was a business deal decades ago and not a campaign fund. Why should we care?

Newsflash, no Nazi worth their salt supports Donald Trump all the way. We all know he's bought and paid for by Jewish interests.

Once again Holla Forums doesn't understand the difference between business and politics. You don't have to agree with or like your associates.

A stepping stone to what? Zionisism?

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

Newsflash, show us your pussy you vapid cunt.

i'm only getting started

What's interesting is there were actually some posters on pol a few months back saying Trump was a jew. I should've saved those images for the future lulz.

i guess soros never gave trump that money after all….

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

CUCKS STUMPED

PRAISE KEK

There's a difference between loaning money to build hotels and campaign funding. Read a book.

kekkeroo

Not when the profits of the former go straight to the latter, famalam.

But I'm 100% right. Just because he borrowed money from him to build hotels doesn't mean that they're friends. Are you too autistic to understand the business world?

A lack of sense of the business world is where the entire Soros conspiracy theory comes from. He literally does not care about any liberal ideology, he does what makes him money and gives him good PR.

Either he is a corrupting communist Jew or he isn't. You cannot have both. Trump is not magically exempt from the tinfoil hattery.

I never said anything like that about Soros.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Will you faggots ever stop fucking men in the ass?

i thought that was a greek tradition and a last stand of white identity

yeah, no

wew

holy fucking shit

How will they respond to this?

H-he's just just playing the jews. i-it's realpolitik. Trumps a good boi he dindu nuffins.

i got banned for this

le ctr shill meme

you don't understand these people are making actaul changes, the will start the racewar any day know their winning!!! and hillary is desperatly stopping them.

not