Hellboy reboot accused of whitewashing. Local zoo monkey agrees

Boiiiiiiega

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2011/04/20/thor_casting_viking_movies_open2011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read about this on Bloody Disgusting today (I was really looking for an article on Tobe Hooper's death), and the white guilt-ridden cucks & SJW had already carpet bombed the article with their comments.

Hellboy reboot?

I'll applaud this when they stop BLACKING obviously white characters.
Otherwise, if Hamlet, prince of Denmark, can be a negro, I'd say that any casting is a-okay.
Also,

pretty accurate to how i feel

oh look its fucking nothing

Where was his outrage when they made Nick Fury or Domino the whitest white skinned character black?

Funny how no one went after Riz Ahmed when he said that Hollywood should hire more of his kind or they'll join ISIS.

I wanted to be outraged but then I realized it was capeshit so who cares

Will they outrage about Robert Rodriguez hiring latino actors in the Battle Angel Alita movie?

oy

no, because Rodrigez is a spic

It's not actually.

meant for dubs post

I'm glad that John Ooga Booga, the niggest nigger that ever nigged, a worthless Affirmative Action hire who is himself only known because he was shitsprayed over what was originally a blonde-haired blue-eyed character, gets to be the spokesman for outrage over whites having any part in film. Nobody likes this fucking faggot (check the toy sales), so every time he pulls this shit, he makes himself, Disney, and the Star Wars franchise look even shittier than they already are and he helps drive the sedated public into racial consciousness.

Only people making movies in American that aren't cucks are Mel Gibson and Martin Scorsese.

Man, that dude probably just doesn't want to have bullshit controversy attached to him. It's one thing for people to be mad at you after a movie comes out because it was shit. But for people to throw a fit just because you've been cast in a film? Who wants that shit on their history?

Finn Jones didn't mind, and despite being pretty liberal himself, he only doubled down in his decision to play Iron Fist.
Is he dare I say /ourfag/?

Wait, so it's okay to give white roles to black people and other minorities, celebrated even, including cases where being white is actually plot important, but any minority must only be played by a corresponding actor? Makes total fucking sense.

It would at least be somewhat tolerable if those minority actors were super good and not cast solely for tokenism and virtue signalling, like if every nigger taking on a historically white role was a Morgan Freeman of acting. But no, the minority actors are always the fucking worst and the weakest part of a movie. Not to mention the thinly veiled BBC vibe it has going on then.

*meant thinly veiled BLACKED vibe
but it works either way

Does this porchmonkey have to shoehorn himself into every diversity argument?

OOGA BOOGA DEEVERSITEE MUNIGHA

isn't the last film ended with a cliffhanger, something about a prophecy or something

Goddamn it! Nobody said a goddamn thing when Will Smith played Deadshot in Suicide Squad who by the way, was a white character in the original comics! Yet, when Gods of Egypt, Ghost in the Shell and Hellboy do it, all these little progressive asswipes scream "whitewashing" and "racist"!

Good God! Fuck these people! Fuck them hard! Why the fuck must every single thing be a race issue to them!? Why can't film makers just cast someone based purely on acting talent instead of trying to fill some retarded race quota!?

Oh yeah! And fuck Boyega, the stupid coon!

The trick is to stop hiring niggers and spics completely. We can go back to blackface for whatever roles you need niggers for.

Or we could just CG them in. We have the technology.

Or even remove them entirely, both in fiction and reality. Just imagine how nice that would be. Also, the Jews as well.

let them play the villains where appropriate again. murderer, rapists generic thugs.

Why is this nigger always in the news?????
Ed Skrein royal cuck confirmed.

They are not for reciprocity, they applaud when a gorilla is cast as a Viking god.

The misguided “Thor” race controversy
salon.com/2011/04/20/thor_casting_viking_movies_open2011/

My father was half Japanese and half white, and he looked a lot more like a white man than he did an Asian.
Unless by Japanese-American they mean a Japanese man who lives in America. Even then, that's retarded. The Japanese didn't mind casting a nip in the role of Spider Man when they made a TV show about him in the 70s.

Don't think Skrein had much of a choice really.
If he didn't back down from the role he would be getting a lot of flack from the SJW crowd.

I love how desperate this nigger is to monkey in on any kind of issue, he knows after the trainwreck that is the new star wars trilogy ends he'll never work again.

Kek be praised!

How is that not the normal state for a nigger?

What the fuck happened to Britain? You have the BBC making historically white characters black and you have white people giving up paying work because they're afraid of being too white.

>outrage about (((white privilege)))

Always the same narrative

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

"I DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS, YOU BLOODY BASTARDS!"

Churchill's lifework was to strive to give the world to the kikes on a silver platter. He surely was aware it would mean the extinctions of his people.

Upper class twits are the next to go after the peons, goy. No refunds.

Deathnote is the best one. Some people actually have the gall to complain about whitewashing, while ignoring the blackwashing going on in that very same movie.