Why are you faggots against abortion? Who gives a shit if it's murder...

Why are you faggots against abortion? Who gives a shit if it's murder, it is necessary for us to move forward as a modern nation.

So lynching niggers is acceptable, but somehow nigger babies are immune from scrutiny? Imagine all the welfare, WIC, and EBT money each nigger baby consumes. It makes more economic sense to kill a weed before it takes root.

Abortion ensures each child will be taken care of properly, without government interference. I would think you stormfront faggots would be all for it, but I guess you are all donating members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I'm not. I'm not a christcuck

You retard, its not like niggers have money to pay for abortions. Having abortion legal is one of the most degenerate things that can occur in society

Yes goy, abort those white children, they holding us back.

We need you to kill them so you can make room for all the Mexicans and muslims.

Now just be a good goy and help us have a modern nation!!!

Abortion is good because it disproportionately affects non-Whites, and all non-Whites need to die. But in a homogenous White society, abortion should be illegal, because White babies should not be killed (unlike non-White babies, which all should).

checked, that's what the government subsidizing it is for

This problem is welfare, WIC, and EBT money as you say.
While this shit keeping existing, the demographic of gibsmedat leaches will be uncontrollable.
Supporting abortion is supporting the cuntalization of woman and help her fight against the "patriarchy"

Op should have been aborted

Look at this faggot trying to make economic sense.

What costs more?

1 abortion ~$750?

Feeding, clothing and housing (section 8) another nigger baby?

It's not like niggers have money to pay for babies either, retard

Third option: castration

It gives women political power (muh body muh right). Wih political power women vote for immigration which defeats the purpose of killing nigger babies.

What are you sliding you faggot?

Get rid of EBT, WIC, and welfare and you will see the most massive chimpout in human history.

What will niggers do when they are evicted, hungry and cannot afford clothing, but they still have unregistered guns, crowbars, bricks and baseball bats?

Ask Marie Antoinette if subjugating the lower class works out in the end.

Niggers get back alley abortions whether legal or not, the only thing legal abortions does is encourage law abiding whites to become irresponsible and degenerate, all while murdering their babies in the womb. It's a despicable practice and the nigger red herring is always thrown into the debate by genocidal kikes who use it to distract from the real issue of white ethnic displacement by niggers, chinks, and mudshits.

>>>/gaschamber/

meant spics, chinks, and mudshits

Then give men the right to abort their children. If men can be financially responsible for their children, they should have the right to abort if they cannot financially support it.

It's just a way for women to avoid their social responsibilities. A good family takes care of children. When women are given more and more freedom to ride the cock carousal it makes good families impossible.

niggers should be deported or killed, ammo is cheap

You had me until the "ammo is cheap" bit

Rope is cheaper, and reusable

I don't want my children aborted because it is murder, I don't care about what other people do.

Sorry guy but only men would be allowed to get abortions if that was the case. Women should not have that power at all. So now we're saying 'let's not just take women's rights away but let's also give those rights to men'. As cool as that sounds banning abortion is easier. It could also be a gateway to achieve your idea (allow men abortion rights) later down the line anyway.

What about forcing the mother and father to agree upon whether or not to keep the baby?

This guy has the right idea

It's potentially dysgenic or eugenic depending on the context. I think you could argue that in the same vein as DUDEWEEDLMAO, it could be legal in a country whose culture wasn't rotten to the core. Aborting babies that are certain to live with crippling illnesses or with poor beyond fucked parents is merciful as far as I'm concerned. The problem is yuppie trash going through every means to avoid parenthood, and teen sex. We desperately need a sexual unrevolution.

I wonder who this could be…

Abortion is just a leftover relic from when conservatives in the US co-opted the religious right. It's a purely religious issue.

Nigger then why not just go as far as deporting them, imprisoning them, killing them? what the hell is with you and abortions?

Ok idiot

The only reason I support abortion is because it's mostly hitting the niggers. It's actually a pretty huge number of nogs we got spared of because of this

way to completely ignore the exploitation of government benefits from having a miserable shitty child, you fucking faggot.

Agreeable. I don't see it as an all or nothing question. The procedure should not be freely available but there are valid exceptions that could be accommodated for.

Because wrong is wrong and right is right, regardless of who's using it.
I don't want to live in a nation that openly practices abortion. If you want a REAL solution, get rid of niggers instead, or simply remove their ability to reproduce completely like Israel does.

SACRIFICING EVEN ONE WHITE CHILD TO KILL A THOUSAND NIGGERS IS NOT AN OPTION

Holla Forums, everyone. Modern leftism has no morals whatsoever and is a puppet of Moloch.

OP is obvious kike.
sage and report obvious kikery.

in trying to make killing of children normal, that's the thing they don't understand. they are not normal when you're a child killer, and once everyone knows you are, no one wants to be with you.

ie you make bitches kid killers, ill find a good bitch instead of fucking everything i see, and when i do ill have a kid a year.

kid killers looking for acceptance but you'll never get any.

""""Abortion ensures each child will be taken care of properly, without government interference. I would think you stormfront faggots would be all for it, but I guess you are all donating members of the Westboro Baptist Church."""

holy fuk howd id miss that, your a chick you had a abortion and now goes all out for the right for everyone to have it, because you fucked up so bad, so bad, the one thing a mother is supposed to do is protect her kids, you diced yours and paid for it, sad.

People who are against abortions are either virgins or betas who are clueless to the ways of the women.

Abortion allows a man to have unprotected sex and not be burdened down by a sloot and her spawns so he can keep his concentration on accomplishing great things i.e. building a white nation.

Of course the shills won't let you have that.

your just a slut, who wants a exscuse for why it feels good to fuck all the time, jeesus christ, go find a metal fence and marry it fucker.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE KILLING CHILDREN NORMAL IN ANY WAY,

IT
IS
NOT

The faster we can purge the Christian virus for the white race the better

This does not compute because I am a man and a man cannot be a slut.

Tbh this rhetoric is that of a feminist piggy. You are trying to shame me and my sexuality so you can control me with 'family' law.

Fuck off you feminazi cunt

I GET THAT BUUUUUT.
its a double edged sword.

Holy shit how fucking new are you?

your a piece of shit op. it's morally wrong to sacrifice babies to moloch. that is what abortion is… denying the sanctity of life and it is designed to be a sacrifice to the globalist gods

Every single nigger in this thread is an autistic cuckchanner that doesn't know how to sage, bumping the clearest shill thread promoting degeneracy, anti-white policies, and murder, a fucking dog could spot.

just because you say your a man doesent make you any less of a fucking slut, you want dick so bad youd kill kids to get more quicker and not deal with a kid, which is if you dont know caused by FUCKING. yes your a slut one so fucking slutty you would suck dick and ill kids to suck dick faster. you are nothing and ill see you in hell.

In a sane, healthy, and homogeneous society it should be illegal. But given the amount of degenerates and subhumans that now exist I don't care anymore. If they want to kill their offspring, then fine. Just less children being reared by abusive parents.

Looks like you finally learned how to quote

I'm anti abortion but pro eugenics. Offer undesirables a one time big gibs for sterilizing themselves.

""how come you don't type like us, your new."" god your just a fucking idiot. fucking old enough to know doing that shit your doing now is still cringe worthy.

rabid feminist confirmed

i lost the fight, ill attack the grammar.

loser

sown to one word comebacks i see, running out of the prepaid conten? i do it for free normie.

one letter comebacks damn you so imaginative, you must be jewish.

Then the race war can start and whites will win like they always do.

What's the issue?

Oh you're a nigger it all makes sense now.

ahahahahahahahah

your the atypical loser, holy shit i always wanted to capture one in the wild.

One can argue that it made niggers worse.

So what makes me stand out so much, or did you just fuck up again and mean to make a space?

I don't get a shit about abortion.
The only sluts that get them are degenerates and shouldn't be unleashing their shit genetics on the world.

well for one you killed your kid in your stomach or had a gf rip hers out, go online and fight for the right to kill kids, and end up losing your shit over my typing, ONE OF A KIND CATCH.

ALSO LEARNING TO NOT FUCK TO YOUR READY TO HAVE KIDS IS HARD. i never knew self control was so lacking these days.

nigger feminist even

Guess how I know OP is a faggot

I haven't had a GF in a while but when I did she just took birth control like most western women do.

its already legal what am I fighting for?

That's a interesting way to put it, its kind of hard to understand people when they use completely different formatting then every other user. Why do niggers chimpout so much when you call out there poor writing skills?

I'm pretty sure this anons first language is Ethiopian

i know that hit home but fuck you, you killed someone who didn't even have the power to type back at you inane bullshit, adopt your kid nextime, don't fucking kill it loser.

how about dont try fucking untill your stable even, but that's asking for you to take responsibility something you obviously have trouble with.

Never thought of that.
In the same way that gun laws create danger by disarming lawful citizens and empowering criminals, voluntary abortion culls everyone but the most undesirable.

your grammar comeback is twice the size of the others, that's all you need to know about this faggot.

abortion is sacrifice to moloch the elite have designed it that way

Like you and written communication

not even a person lmao justa clump of cells, no feelings no sentience no conciousness

who's the victim? nobody.

feminist cunt want to take men's option away, can't deal with the fact that they have a plan B now

For every nigger with a tarnished 1911, there are 5 Cletus's with AR-15s just itching for an excuse.

sure if you actively dont kare how you type, and know that lib-arts teacher aint here to mark my online essay.

but you just wanna fuck and kill the kid if theres ever one that happens to be there AFTER FUCKING.. ohh im so evil.

read the shit you typed outload to someone.god your nuts.

Basically this. I would add that a sane society would check for birth defects and in those cases it would be acceptable in my opinion.

lol reported for child murderer

who's the victim? nobody.

how about the kid that you just shopped into tiny peices, are you so detached from your actions now goddamn,

lol reported for intl