Chinkouver overwhelmed by rich chinks

Chinkouver overwhelmed by rich chinks

Chinks who jewed together millions escaped China to Chinkouver, where nobody needs to learn English because everybody speaks chink anyway.

They drove property prices into oblivion and flaunt their wealth living an empty life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c?t=20m52s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

archive.fo/m6DvG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She totally understands…

youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c?t=20m52s

Compare China to Soviet and North Korea, what did they do right? Their flavor of communism seems to works well with capitalism.

The country was clean and safe before.

Now nobody trusts each other and it's a polluted shithole where the top 5% or so in a given city are winning while the bottom XX% have it worse than in communism (bunk bed housing, working 12h days 6-7 days a week, still making barely enough to survive).

What is the problem? Rich immigrants bring in millions to the local economy.They aren't a drain on the social programs. They aren't out raping and doing crime.

Would you rather illiterate Mexicans or Muslims?

we've got the same problem in Australia.

The typical conserva-cuck meme is that chinks and pajeets are low-crime, high IQ, high income populations. But what's the reality? As their population grows, what can we REALLY expect? I know for certain that Oz chinks, like their counterparts in China, have a tendency to put personal profits above safety regulations and things like that.

How about neither?
t. Vancouver

P.S. They absolutely are committing crime, they're just white collar criminals.
P.P.S. China has operatives in our government.

Canadians brought this on themselves. While the rest of the planet shift towards nationalism and ethnocentrism Canadians continue to be virtue signalling cuck clowns that are on the same level Sweden. Maybe white genocide is what these faggy leafs deserve.

I like you

It's the most jewish country on earth, North Korea and the Soviet Union were a paradise compared to China.

Rich migrants open the door for their poor cousins. Also foreigners shouldn't own land or businesses or shit in our country.

One can also make an argument simply based on aesthetics; i.e. I don't want to live in a place where I'm surrounded by cross-eyed, pan-faced gooks. It's gross and depressing.

The same thing happened with gooks in the 90s. It's a bubble it will pop, when it does they go back home.

Did you even watch the video?

They pay less taxes than rapefugees and drive up the property values so high that even a doctors couple can't afford to live there.

Chinks are like jews, except they do it with their own kind as well.

They have no moral values or capacity for real empathy even among their own kind and love their property speculation as a mostly singular investment vehicle. People need to live somewhere, so why no milk them for everything they got right, right, right user?

Nevermind that it drives society into a quick descent and it sows antisocial behavior among decent people because they want to live a normal life instead of being broke in a shared apartment by 40, because trickle down economics is a jewish lie.

And they get away with it? God damn it. Fuck em.

Why would they go back home? The government takes from you to give them whatever they want in your country. They have no reason to leave.

1. Unnatural and forced change in demographics by a group that is unwilling to conform to the way of life of that country and even worse, bringing their own language and creating a situation where the native population has to learn to speak that foreign language to get or hold a job or advance in any meaningful way.
2. They are committing crimes and are subverting the country at even the national level as Trudeau getting caught doing pay for access has revealed (almost all clients were Chinese).
3. The poor ones they bring in to inflate their numbers and create a bloc to add numbers to their financial influence are a drain on the system and bring crime and diseases with them as well.

This is true, sadly. Comment on it, and they get defensive but point out groups like the poos and the chinks and they claim that they're okay. Canadians are too fond of excusing shit away and making excuses as to why people should not criticize them.

That's what they said about the poos and the pakis and so on. They're numbers are increasing. The country is fucked unless they actually start working ways to limit these influences.

you do understand that wealthy people dont spend that much money on local economies. Wealthy people get wealthy by saving money and investing in capital,which is more money.

Their*

Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a naive cuckchanner and not a jew.

What they've done to the property market is atrocious. I've been waiting for nearly a decade to get my foot in the door and buy a small place to live but the prices never seem to drop down. How is a one bedroom apartment 8 minutes from the CBD more expensive than similar property in Manhattan? How the fuck is that possible?

A House with a nice backyard for kids to play in? Forget about a house. I'll never in my lifetime be able to afford an actual house unless I start a business that becomes incredibly successful or something. That ship sailed about fifteen years ago.

Kill every single fucking chink on the face of the Earth
SKS are cheaper in Canada for a reason.

They completely embraced capitalism and called it communism.

While other countries had revolutions against their corrupt government the Chinese had government organized 'revolutions' against inefficiency in the working classes.

They follow the most pure form of capitalism in the world but they call it communism.
Its kinda like making the most violent religion ever and then calling it the religion of peace.

Demand and supply, with the supply usually artificially constricted in the lower end as in most major cities these days.

A goy working 7 days a week just to be able to afford a place to live won't riot. It's mass control 101, hence this is enabled.

Buy some land in the countryside and start a new life. Prices are vastly cheaper.

How about looking at someplace other then Vancouver?

You sound like the libtards in San Fran bitching about the Google workers.

Property values going up is a good thing. I want return on my investment.

Foreigners buying up land in your country to the point where the citizenry can't afford property that is rightly theirs is not a "good thing," I don't care how many fucking shekels you made. You sound like a kike.

Thanks

What work is he going to do? No jobs there, can't start a farm either cause land is so expensive etc.

I don't think the average Canadian has felt the effects of divershitty yet, the White population is still high and the muds have really not gone around ruining the communities away from big cities, yet.

Canadians used to be just as racist or more so than Americans and there is less legitimate White guilt (no slavery). And unlike America practically every non-White had immigrated here in the past 40ish years.

The joke is Canada is always 6 to 7 years behind the States, once nationalism strikes in Canada, the mess will be far easier to clean up.

Americans waited until the were right on the edge of oblivion before electing a nationalist.

I would have said start a farm, but I guess prices in that area are higher than I thought. I would, honestly, move somewhere cheap and agitate politically until we can finally deal with the foreign menace.

You've got that right.
Indians and Chinks are seen as the lesser evil because of the rapid rise of Islamic immigration and the terrorism/violence it inevitably brings with it. Chinks are more likely to sell poor-quality/faulty goods, evade taxation, are prominent in visa and passport fraud and are involved in the drug trade and prostitution. Indians take up all of the non-skilled work, work for illegally low wages, abuse the 457 visa, completely ignore health and safety standards in restaurants they open, overstay visas illegally, take up IT jobs and lately construction jobs (they have an extremely low quality standard of work) and bring their low-value, cereal box qualifications that are very stupidly treated as the equivalent of an Australian qualification.

You just have to look at an Aussie episode of Border Security to see how manipulative the Chinks and Indians are in trying to subvert Aussie law. Australia should have never opened it's borders to non-white immigration.

I hate rich chinks. More are moving into the east coast and they have this air of superiority around them. I can't wait until shit hits the fan. I try so hard not to hate asians or any other race for that matter, but time and time again I have to witness their terrible fucking behavior and ethics.

Chinks especially are soulless, in fact most asians are. Fuck their ant-like race. I find it hard to believe Lao Tzu was chinese. Mother fucker had to be aryan.

What you're saying is probably true, but I still feel bad for our brothers in the cities

Where did this army of newcucks come from? Every thread is filled with this shit.

Seems to be a common issue with Canadians and Aussies that Americans don't have.

Despite all 3 living in enormous countries of which most of it is still mostly uninhabited, only the American will actually pack up and go to Montana and try figuring out a living while Canadians and Aussies complain (correctly) that there are no jobs outside a handful of big cities.

Call it American's idiotic optimism or "can do attitude", but they'll eventually find something to do for a living.

Their relentless, vapid materialism is bizarre to me. I can't even the motivations behind it.

It's also a benefit that America has that most of your uninhabited land is a lot more hospitable than ours. Canada's population is mostly hugging the US border for warmth.

Are you fucking retarded? Chinks don't allow foreigners to own a property for more than 70 years, and they can take it away anytime. Also, no foreigner is allowed to own a company for more than 49% in china. I.e. "Diversity" can't be applied to them so they can't be taken over, while they send their rich people to the west and africa, buying all our property and companies off, expanding endlessly, and then phase 2, inviting over the rest after some years, breeding like fucking ants. Phase 2 is where people start pissing in the streets and stealing everything that isn't nailed into the ground.

No non-western/non-white foreigner should be ever able to recieve citizenship, property or own companies in western countries.

Im not too sure about that. Your average leaf in Vancouver cant afford housing due to the chink infestation and surging property values while cesspools like Toronto have become Somalia lite. Even the rural areas are fucked as evidenced by the stagnant, dwindling economy in Alberta.

Diversity and enrichment have creeped into all facets of Canadian society. If the average Canadian isent pissed off enough to do anthing yet I dont know what will galvanize these idiots. I realize Canada lags behind the U.S but you dont have any time left.

I deal with this shit whenever I'm down in Miami.
I can deal with none of the employees speaking English when I grab lunch at a Cuban cafe or Colombian hotdog place. I know enough Spanish to order off a menu if I have them write it out instead of speaking 100 words per minute.
But when I go to a fucking Publix of all places to get some steaks and they have to go find some high school kid pushing carts around the parking lot to translate for me it's fucking ridiculous. even at the DMV down there all the forms are in Spanish. If you don't speak spic you need to request an English version.

If you have to live South Florida, go to Davie (still feels like America). If you MUST live in Miami it should be Pembroke Pines, Coconut Grove or at least Miami Beach… people still speak English in those places.

You are a retard.

Used to live in Vancover, and yeah, if you got off the bus in Richmond, you would not know you were in Canada, or North America for that matter.

Did some school in Langara and I was lucky to see 3-4 other white people in class with me in any given subject.

Canada needs help, no way can it survive long term on the course it's currently on.

miami beach is FILLED with jews. go driving by a and you can see so many jews just walking on the street

Government robs them more than anyone else, which means it doesn't have to rob me as hard.

They'll only be rich for 1 generation, after which they'll move back to chinkland, work as slaves to the Jew like the rest of us, or die in the streets.

The best thing Canadian Government ever did was convincing the world we're not a slave plantation for the Queen.

Move to Alberta you fucking idiot.

I found a 10 acre property with a decently insulated home with (well) plumbing and (generator) power for $25,000.

Havent these vermin found all sorts of ways to circumvent paying taxes? Theyve essentially subverted Canada on a federal and national level as other anons have pointed out.

Yes, Miami is a fucking wasteland. But at least they speak English.

Go to Davie if you want White people.

Show of hands…
How many of you Canuks want the U.S. to annex you after we're done purging the non-whites and instituting White Nationalism?

Yes. By using our housing market and by money laundering - this isn't mutually exclusive. Generally, though, these slants commit felonies, then flee China to seek asylum in a commonwealth country.

See: Li Dongzhe

I'm in the Treasure Coast so I only have to deal with that shit when I'm down there working a job thankfully. I might take a permanent position at Turkey Point later this year though. How's the Homestead area?

Is there a way to cripple the Chinese economy? Their debt is already approaching 300% of their GDP

Trump will do this by re-instituting tariffs and trade restrictions.

Homestead is where the Mexican immigrants chose to move to to keep away from the Cubans and South Americans. Slightly more English speakers since the half that aren't White are 2nd generation spics that moved away from Hialeah, Sweetwater and City of Miami.

No White people I'm afraid.

Are Quebecois the only Canadians who fight to preserve their identity?

Vancouver applied a Foreign Real Estate tax in August of last year, which is Jewing the Chink millionaires hard since it's discriminatory against them. I've read an article that some lawyers are preparing to sue the municipal government for this, because the tax undermines some facet of NAFTA

Now they're pilfering their money into property in Toronto and Seattle.

There is no real way to subvert Canadian government when it comes to thievery, their corruption is legendary.

The reason why Chinks are paying such high prices for their homes is because the government is sending (((inspectors))) that get paid $5000 an hour to check out their homes.

Plumbing inspector, electrical inspector, insulation inspector, mould inspector, insect inspector, gas inspector, monoxide inspector, smoke alarm inspector, glass tempering inspector, sharp corner inspector…..

Have no fear, the Canadian government could jew a jew.

The Chinese are retarded subhuman insects with no regards for other living beings.

I lived in china and fucking hate their "culture" but this is outright false. SOME industries require local ownership like auto companies and real estate (where the gov has control over the major inputs) but in a lot of industries westerners can own 100% share. I have several friends in IT and manufacturing who became multi millionaires by 100% owning companies in mainland China and servicing their market. I worked in real estate on several $200m-$500m projects and the local share was 20% or less. The controlling shares were always held by American companies.

But other than that inaccuracy, I agree with you especially this:

In theory, but it's just the French language and cuisine, they love importing muds even more than British Canadians.

Lucky(?) for them, Chinks don't like the old cultural beauty of Quebec as much as souless cities like Vancouver and Toronto.

Is it possible that the Chinese government will go bust eventually? The only thing that's fuelling their current growth rates is stimulus funded by debt, and their massive infrastructure spending which is also debt-fuelled.

Yellow Asians are trend-whores by nature and chinks are obsessed with status.

They're basically guaranteed to go bust within 20 years. It could even be this year depending on what Trump does and what China does in response.

They have already planned for it. They have a ton of US dollars and gold bullion stockpiled for when it goes bust.

Between a enormous manufacturing system and debt based growth, they're trying to become wealthy in the way they interpret that the US became wealthy.

Now if Trump can throw a spanner into their works by bringing back American jobs and take away China's linchpin (their industrial machine), the whole Chinese economy could have a meltdown.

what are some ways that we can take advantage of the Chinese economy tanking?

No coincidence.

Start factory - hire whites - make american great again - ??? - profit.

Buy into industrial capital that is cheap now but will go up when industry starts coming back.

Invest in American manufacturing right now.

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Anything is possible, I'd say it's only a matter of time. They are well capitalized at the moment though. A lot of economics is based on bluffing and the face you put forward. China with it's restricted press has been able to suppress bad info long enough for the optimism of their market and potential for growth to overcome short term issues. However you can't plaster over bad fundamentals forever. Eventually there will be a major crash and the current regime likely wont survive. I wouldn't expect a markedly different regime to come into place afterwards though. What they call "communism with Chinese characteristics" is really just a manifestation of the 5000 year old Chinese tributary culture. Next they will be calling it "democracy with Chinese characteristics", the differences will largely be in name only. The bigger question is will another "proletariat" revolution result in China pulling back from the world and becoming more isolationist? I believe it will to an extent. China has been through cycles several times of opening up to trade, the coasts getting rich, a large gap opening between the coasts and inland in income/wealth/influence, and then revolution happening. One way they are trying to mitigate this is to invest heavily outside of the major Tier 1 cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong etc.) and instead in the countryside. Which is one of the reasons they have the ghost cities. They don't have the educated and productive workforce to fill those cities yet so they are sitting as mostly idle investments made by the 'rich' coastals.

The biggest fear of the current regime is loss of jobs. A high level of unemployment in china will with out a doubt lead to a revolution. This is why they do make work projects like the ghost cities and large highways that aren't used. This is also why they spend nearly 2x as much on internal security than they do on their outwardly facing armed forces.

The crackdown on corruption is going to go into high gear soon. Expect to see some high profile people jailed and RICO'd for taking illicitly made money out of China (these are a lot of the people who come to the west and buy up property). This has been going on for some time and is one of the reasons why gambling activity in Macau has dropped off the edge of the earth. I've heard from those in the know that the prosecutions for corruption (both governmental and private) are going to be kicked up a few notches in the near future.

My biggest fear, although I'd say it is somewhat unlikely, is that due to the sex imbalance in China (10's of millions more men than women) that China WANTS war to cull their excess males. In history countries with such a large sex imbalance like that always end up instigating war.

A pointless comparison. Might as well study the "society" of ants.

Slowly reforming their failed communist state into a capitalist one while industrializing and also failing to avoid all the problems that come with industrialization.

take the red pill on the red planet

I've read India has a similar sex imbalance problem. Hopefully they could cull each other's populations.

Maybe they go to colonise Africa to breed with negresses?

TBH we should be encouraging the Japanese to rearm asap and we all get together for Boxer Rebellion 2 and cull the chink numbers by about 95%.

China is already doing this.

What I found interesting is several engineers I had from the Dalian region had great affinity for the Japanese and Japanese culture and spoke of the benefits of Japanese imperialism. One of them was so enamored they actually went to the university of Tokyo. The gov cultivates a hatred against the Japanese though to keep the Chinese eyes off of the transgressions of their own government. Most people I met in China really hated the Japanese and spoke of geocoding them. For this reason when tempers have flared over the Island disputes there were riots in Shanghai where I lived. I lived on a street with several Japanese owned restaurants and they were vandalized and Japanese cars flipped and destroyed. The ones that were lucky enough not to get vandalized quickly put pro Chinese signs in their windows.

Ironically, your inability to understand our thinking or feel empathy toward us shows that we chinks in fact have more of a soul than you ever will.

C U R R E N C Y
U
R
R
E
N
C
Y

M A N I P U L A T O R S
A
N
I
P
U
L
A
T
O
R
S

These two answers are right

Other than that, they forced their own people to discredit propaganda coming from other countries, practiced eugenics for the last fifty or so years and spend a shitload of money and resources into bringing up the best of the best among their people, leaving the underclass to live in horrid conditions unless they show any talent. Also their genes very much favor their populations over the others, IIRC even if they went the racemixing route, the chink genes would still show up over whoever they're mating with - I remember there being a joke being tossed around here about the Chinese mating with the Africans of the countries they're exploiting to form a new breed of Chicongos, but it'd be probably for the best of both races.

That being said they're still subhumans, just like most of the Asians.

They have lots of trade deals with the West, while continuing to ruthlessly repress democratic insurrection within the nation. Workers have no rights and just enough pay to keep them alive, thus maximizing profit. It's like the perfect form of Capitalism.

WAIT
Who exactly is complaining about this?

This might be a golden opportunity to call liberals and progressives racist and give them a taste of their own medicine.

>How dare you discriminate these people

This is a reverse nigger invasion. White in Vancouver are getting BTFO but in a different way than they are used to. I really hopes this wakes some people up as to why mass immigration is a problem. This makes it very obvious that the core of the problem is a race/culture issue.

Why are you so terrible to animals though? No respect for nature or other species. This is my biggest turn off with chinks tbh.

I honestly don't care what you do in your own polluted shit-tier countries. But when you bring it into the West it becomes a problem.

Treatment of animals is irrelevant as long as they are being killed for food and not for sport.

Kike or chink detected. Animals should be treated humanely regardless of what they are being used for.

I lived among you for more than 3 years. I learned your language, followed your customs, and read a lot of your philosophy. And you know what I learned? Chinese are incessantly materialistic, duplicitous and hive-minded. You treat your students like robots and dogs to be whipped. You care not about quality but only about making a fast buck. I thought Americans were selfish, but boy was I fucking wrong.

I left America because I was naive thinking I would find greener pastures while traveling. There are better places in the world, and any place dominant in Chinese culture is not one of those places. Are there good Chinese? Yes, and I found them all on mountains where they escaped the rest of your ilk. Those men were some of the coolest fuckers I've ever met, but they were very, very few.

So all in all, compared to my western brothers and sisters, you lack the soul, empathy, love, and quality that we have. Even among Chinese not mind fucked by Mao, they still behave similarly in a more deceitful manner.

I understand your thinking and I have sorrow for few independent thinking Chinese that have to put up with the 99 percent of you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

No one can start a farm unless you are born on a farm, or have millions to "start your farm" with.
Good farming land is $1000's/acre used tractors start at $50k oh and would you like some implements for your tractor to pull in order to till your soil.
Plus be prepared to work dawn to dusk every day of the year.

Humans are also animals. And we're at the top of the food chain. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

That's different. That's not killing for food. It's torture.

I'll admit that as animals with higher order thinking, it's a nice idea to minimize suffering in animals that we eat. But it's not like we have some moral obligation to do so. As the most dominant predators on the planet, we can do whatever the fuck we want.

A lot of "farmers" just lease the land or equipment from corporations. Farmers who own their land and equipment will become increasingly rare as time passes.

This is why you will fail at life

This is what a lifetime of jewish brainwashing does to you. It Hardens you.

Imagine a planet with NO subversion from day zero. An aryan race that naturually evolved.

The idea of torturing or "doing whatever the fuck we want" wouldn't even cross our minds. Degeneracy.

If you don't have a natural inclination to treat animals with as much kindness and mercy as possible, then you lack aryan empathy and are either not white, or defective, and in either case should be given a swift death.

REQUIRED READING FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW BAD THE CHINESE ARE

When people say they are the jews of Asia, they are not fucking joking. In many cases they are even worse than kikes. Bringing them into European countries is a very bad thing. Of all the Asians, Chinese are the worst.

Does the term serf have any meaning here?

Piss off this was in reference to all the people that think it is an idyllic lifestyle in harmony with nature.
t. from a long line of farmers both sides of the family

She's right.

Rich chinkettes are A-OK in my books.

The country is still safe and clean in general, and Vancouver is one of our most prosperous, safe and clean cities. The chinks clearly aren't destroying it.

As a Canadian whose government is forcing him to get raped, which colour dick would you prefer? The small yellow one or the bigger brown one? "why not both?" said the Prime Minister from within his gated community

O fug they'll invest in property development and businesses instead of splurge spending on luxury goods. The horror!

t. chink

chinks are subhuman fucking dog eating filth. They are definitely oven worthy right up there with the kikes. They have no respect for white people and look at us as cattle to be used. I hope trump fucks their shit up.

The white race getting killed both in blood and in economy.

You say Canadian's don't have any time left but America just elected Trump, things can only get better from here. People are hating Current year man and Kevin O'Leary is looking like a great candidate in 2019 or if Castro's son gets impeached. You are right about the big cities but the rural areas, like the one I live in are 90% white and people are racist. It's great. The only terrible part is the drugs. The fentanyl is rampant and some people are basically zombies. But hey when they are so fucked up on drugs they barely commit crime so that's nice I guess. We are too complacent though, that and the whole saying sorry too much meme.

Just wait till they alluh akbar a hockey game, that will get the people riled up.

Loving nature and animals is an aryan trait. Don't delude yourself in to thinking that the african or mongol care about these things.

Economically I'm pretty sure it's the only city in the entire country that's doing really well economically. Calgary/Edmonton are in the shitter because of oil and commie provincial leaders and down East they're all just doing so shit it's pathetic. Toronto sadly is probably #2 as well.

Fucking Maoist country had a hard-on for China since Trudeau's father. I bet this has to do with the Kalergi plan.

In BC the Chinese are already an over-class who like white servants so they can rub in the fact the BRITISH EMPIRE is no more, and now we serve them. This is also why the Chinese government facilitates the exportation of fentenyl and other deadly drugs to Vancouver via the local TRIADS (There is no native Canadian Mafia). This is revenge for the Opium wars.

Give me all all your dirt on the Chinese in Canada please. I'm going to make a short documentary.

I just realized that I have never once seen a non-white working at an animal shelter or working to protect the environment from exploitation.

PS the Triads control the port of Vancouver :D

We don't deserve to suffer Anglo karma. Lots of white Canadians aren't even Anglo.

oh I'm sure with a little cosmetic work that kid can become a kpop star.

Not being on the verge of collapse =/= prosperous.

I've lived in the Vancouver metro area all my life. Went to university there, too. Classes are like 25% white, if that. The government imports international students who will pay 200-300% tuition to get a degree at a some public university, while Canadian tax payers subsidize this.

Government officials aren't going to do anything ujnless they start getting shot

Did I just accidentally redpill you? :3

Here have some more:

95% of all orthodox jews are unemployed and live on welfare.

LSD has a higher success-rate than SSRI's at treating clinical depression.

You bottled water is tap water. (often with even more toxins than tap water)

Your tap water contains hormones (birth control pills).

Your meat contains growth hormones. Thus the morbid obesity everywhere.

Eating once a day is enough. (But the food industry is relying on your insulin levels being high for easy brain washing.)

Your childrens toys and clothes will give them cancer.

Your children will develop allergies simply for growing up in the city.

Swimming pools are more dangerous than handguns to your kids.

Brushing the teeth has no effect if your kids regularly drink soda.

Your child developed autism simply because your wife filled the gastank for your car while being pregnant.

And by the way ,that expensive GoreTex jacket you have, it will give you skin cancer.

Enjoy.

Doesn't matter, Germans and British were essentially the most powerful whites in history, and so all whites are guilty of their actions according to Traitor and Jew intellectuals.

You forgot that the Jews are more reptoid than simian.

I'm on an SNRI right now and weaning off. How fucked am I? Is my DNA altered now?

Polite sage for off-topic.

Another redpill on SSRI's .

Here's something your doctor didn't tell you: If you cut off cold turkey on anti depressants. Your liver can collapse completely. :3

the money is going somewhere though
trump didnt pay taxes either. the wealth he created didnt go to the state, it went to other people

The one I'm on specifically warns that going cold-turkey will probably kill you from seizures. :/

OH PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

Man we're just fucked arent we? There is no uncucked white country left.

Chinks are starting to become an annoyance.

That's a pretty cute face for a gook, to be honest. Most of them look like pugs.

Huh? What food? I don't eat Chinese food. Unless they're talking about """Chinese""" food as indeep fried shrimp and the like.

They seem happy, which is good, it'll make them an easy enemy to remove.

The only difficulty I see is miscegenation as every half-breed I've met lives an unhappy life, they are like specters hoping for an end to their existence.

Being glad to import muds and niggers because they speak french isn't protecting your identity

Try buying a piece of land, a house or a tea garden in China as foreign citizen. Impossible, forbidden by law.

That's the irony of it. They can buy our stuff MUH FREE MARKET but we can't theirs.

Enjoy your gutter oil, next time you eat that sweet-sour sauce.

Lol of course. The chinese politicians aren't stupid.

It's illegal to work in china as immigrant at all. Even if you get married in china with a chinese woman, you're still not allowed to work there.

Only white nations have pozzed leadership.

I can confirm this. I'm not half-chink though.

On a related note, which fucking oven worthy retard came up with the idea of the free market in the first place?

You are so fucking retarded it hurts. Kevin is a disgusting half-shitskin mongrel who cares about nothing but money. He would do shit-all to stop the demographic decline. In fact, he would probably make it worse. Go hop off a cliff, moron.

He's a crypto-Jew just like John McCallum.

The idea with the free market was originally intended for racially homogenous closed systems where the actors share the cultural bond and relate to those less fortune. The idea of the free market works great if you have a predictable small idealistic naive system, which usually the modern elite circles consist of. This is why the rich usually claim they are "libertarians".

If you think about it. It's basically impossible to succeed with anything big in the modern era (due to saturated markets). But of course, your brainwashing teachers and slave-laboring parents are forbidden to reveal this. So they feed on the idea of eternal wealth and resources, in such rigor that they are ready to give away the precious labor for free to otherwise unwanted aliens.

But who cares about this? When we live in an age of fetishized self-destruction? lol

Yeah and it was also created during a time when fast, cheap, mass travel simply didn't exist.

There is no way this is going to keep on keeping on. My theory is that there is a ton of encouragement for foreign money to enter large real estate markets like Vancouver and San Francisco because we still haven't dealt with the 2008 recession/depression and the plan is to export those real estate losses. Prop up the real estate markets, draw in foreign buyers, drive up the real estate prices even further for the extra property taxes and consumer spending, then when things are ready (like having a real estate giant as the President of the U.S. maybe?), pull the rug out and make the chinks eat the losses.

Not just Canada. This is another invasion, but instead of smelly dirty mudslimes the yellow menace are coming to buy away your land, your culture, your livelihood, and your freedom.

Probably not because thats the aftermath of losing his face already.

As an accountant, this is not true at all. If the holding company recognized impairment losses on it's investment throughout, then they're required to recognize the capital gains on sale as operating income as well, negating the previous losses.

If you find evidence otherwise, then they're in breach of statute. Please contact your tax authority and accounting professional bodies.

It gets worse mate, they get multiple checks by impersonating dead children. One kike I knew had five different welly checks in five different names delivered to five different PO boxes cashed at five different payday loan places run by fellow jews with the same setup.
Even the dead have no peace from their jewing.

The idea of creating demand by just buying up all the property sounds accurate at least.

The idea of investing in real estate in China with all the fucked up malls and apartment buildings has been popular there for a while, so it'd make sense if they thought that this would be a good investment method elsewhere.

The fucking crypto-kike wants to ban the AR15 too.

This is exactly correct, it's simply yet another invasion which our current year politicians are allowing, even encouraging.

Ironic thing is that it was the Sassoon family of Baghdad who grew most of the opium smuggled into China at the time.

Go boil living dogs, subhuman.

If OP is right these are corrupt asiatic form of merchants. We don't need more of them

Let loose the bikies.

Britfag in NZ here, skyrocketing house prices as well, buying farms and land. NZ has pretty much already been sold to China in many ways.

On the subject of animals I see them fishing constantly, ignoring quotas and size limits. I seriously thing they will kill all animal life if they controlled the world.

One thing not mentioned here is dumping elderly relatives on western welfare. It might be worth seeing if there is anything on this, NZ has frozen parent residence visa applications for 2 years due to this.

In York in the UK there is a train museum, it has a British made train, in perfect condition that ran in China for ~50 years they gave back. It was a massage that they are British Empire 2.0, workshop of the world, financial and trade powerhouse. Expect more and more sabre rattling and financial power applied.

I've notice a pattern.
NZ
Aus
Canada
They are all being infected by these yellow parasites in the exact same manner.

Chinese Kiwi here (NZ). Born in NZ and parents came here back in 1996.

Here's my advice. Kick these fuckers out. They migrate in huge numbers and don't assimilate and to add insult to injury they aren't fucking self-made millionaires or billionaires. Chances are they don't know a thing about how to earn money properly.

China as we all know is a bureaucratic shithole, where the middle and lower class have to grovel and kiss the ass of bureaucrats to even be able to survive. Same shit in India, same shit in communist Russia and same shit in North Korea.

You know why there's such a massive influx of these rich wealthy chinks buying up land? They make their money through corruption and then through the process of investment they can immigrate outward just in case China's shitty political system goes up in flames, but yet they don't exactly want to immigrate because they like their high positions of power and being able to "earn" easy money.

Here's some proof:

news.com.au/world/north-america/chinese-have-been-paying-millions-to-create-fake-lives-in-canada/news-story/ab906e89129abb9c5e8e772d763fc193
archive.fo/m6DvG

Same shit in Australia, same shit in NZ.

Yeah, thanks to Tony Clement, they know everything.

Take a loan, go- guy.

Now that's a project that requires further elaboration