Music videos

Because I needed an excuse to post some HD webms of There She Is! I made and this is as good as any other.

Post your favourite animated music videos. Webms preferred, obviously, but YouTube embeds are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't sure if the version with Nabi's intro was worth its own webm or not, but I figured I'd make two versions anyway since it's pretty cute.

This and the final one were huge pains to shrink to under 12mb. Thank God for high quality mode and VP9 encoding. I was initially a bit worried about these two since the bitrate was very low (300-400), but even though there is some artifacting it's still less than the original Flash webms.

Wow. That was disjointed as fuck in a coherent sort of way.

One thing I noticed while trying to get this to fit under 12mb (ultimately I had to cut out some of the credits, but I think you know who made the animations by now) was the change in the opening scene with Nabi leaving. In the original version, the hedgehog is implied to have died in her apartment and you just get a filler shot of her suitcase. As you can see in the HD version, the hedgehog is alive. Guess amalloc wanted to end on a happier note rather than bittersweet, although I kind of preferred the way it was.

I didn't know this movie existed but that made a surreal kind of sense.

no thanks, i dont need more depression today

But it has a happy ending though.

Yeah the movie is called American Pop. I found the amv when I was in highschool and was so amazed by it that's why I post it whenever there's a music video thread here because it holds such a personal place for me.
Also, nice webm dude.

the movie is American Pop
it's the story of 4 generations of a family trying to make it in the music business

the finale to Pink Floyd's The Wall

I found it in a Holla Forums webm thread of all places, but beggars can't be choosers, you know? It's a shame the rest of the band's music seems to be forgettable douchebag rock.

Errr, does this count?

Goddamn edgelord kikes.

There's a reason they laugh so heavily at random intervals. Every second, two souls succumb to their miasma of death, and four new souls are born into it.

That, and their genetic makeup is very juxtapositioned to being diagnosed with schizophrenic tendencies.

not my favourite, but Holla Forums related and somehow endearing

Same creators, glad they made another video.

Wut?

Does anybody know how to convert .swf to .webm?

I was more intrigued by them using revolvers while the Palestinians used swords.

Oh shit, son. I remember watching that movie when I was a wee lad, probably not at an age where I was meant to watch something like it. Shit was trippy as hell.

Man i wish Lankia would do more 2d shit.

Cuckolds

Said someone who's never directed or been in a war.

But it is a necessary evil.

I like this one better

It's unofficial, but still.

That's fucking amazing.

bump

You want to convert swf to mp4 then to webm.
Online converters exist for swf > mp4.

Apparently there's a Kickstarter for a tabletop game adaptation. Like most tabletop games, it's just to cover production and shipping, so the game itself is complete and was developed by a third party.

And I'll post a classic so I'm not just tangentially shilling the board game.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE

Apparently people are saying the lyrics are awfully similar to a DMT trip, is there any truth to that?