‘Extremely violent, organized:’ 1,000 migrants storm Spanish enclave bordering Morocco (VIDEO)

About 1,000 migrants tried to force their way into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta bordering Morocco by storming the 6-meter-high barbed wire border fence. Local officials say dozens of security forces from both Spain and Morocco have been injured.
Migrants tried 'to force open some of the doors in the external fence, using iron bars, wire cutters and large stones,' a statement by Ceuta government said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vVNSL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What retardation. They climb and get stuck.

They should just electrify the fence

Waste of electricity. Better to use them for marksmanship training.

They should use their CETME Amelis.

That's why you have layered razor wire at the base and the top of a fence, not a single, shit strand of concertina wire.

They'd be better off staying in Morocco by this point

According to Kikebart one of the officers lost an eye.

Flamethrowers.

gibemedats

So this is pretty much what an invasion looks like. They're not welcome there, and they're violently attempting to get in.

No evidence of the extreme violence was captured though.
Oh they have to go back, every last one of them, but we need to stay honest as we repatriate these trespassers.

Refugee is well on its way to being a meaningless word. Every word that leftists touch loses meaning.

archive.fo/vVNSL
It's in the libtarded MSM. Good enough for me.

Waste of bullets,it contributes more to the amerikike gun business electricity gives a more painful death as they squirm.

When will it be open season on non-whites in Europe?

I they are an invasive species which is ruining the natural pristine ecosystem of the land they are colonizing. If it were two bug populations nobody would have a problem in keeping the two groups separate in their original settings.

Blessed by trips. First it needs to be open season on the proper fucking invaders who are breaching the walls in mobs. Then they can expand to everyone who tries to get them to stop.

Cool!

I called for a Spanish happening in the NYE thread because you haven't heard about them in a while

Spaniard here, fairly sure they do that on purpose, once they are in the Spanish side of the fence we are obliged to help them. Then they give them free shelter and food. In my city they also give an allowance of up to $550 to every illegal.

Spanish govt is stupid as fuck then. Even beanerland doesn't do shit like that.

because beanerland can't afford to do that

The Spaniards could hose down the fence with tear gas at the very least. Pretty low effort on both sides to be honest.

Except we do. "Homeland Security" actually intercepts illegals and takes them farther into the country. Apparently this was Omar Mateen's job.

I'm finding that the leftist 'anti-SJWs' on youtube are starting to misuse the word, "liberty."

To them, liberty is only valuable as a vehicle for buttcummies and their racemixing fetishes. They seem to be confusing liberty for libertinism.

Pfft, just leave them there, if they make it down themselves they are allowed to be deported with no savage beating, if they dont make it down, well, problem solved…

For reference.

No violence whatsoever, no storm, in fact they give the nigger water and ambulances

OP is a faggot.

Checked.
Well, it sort of already is. Protip Bolgaria
Question is when will it spread

Peaceful refugees just seeking safe harbor.

Isn't Ceuta Portuguese clay?

this.
shit OP, I didn't come to see shitskins get rescued like they're cats caught in a tree.

No.
Poortugal doesn't have any African clay.

The territory of Portugal includes an area in the Iberian Peninsula (referred to as the continent by most Portuguese) and two archipelagos in the Atlantic Ocean: the archipelagos of Madeira and the Azores. It lies between latitudes 32° and 43° N, and longitudes 32° and 6° W.

Kekspeed, Iberibros

Maybe the Aussies would donate the Gympie-Gympie stinging plant to them so they can use them as the fence. The pain is unbelievably powerful, so powerful that they will not walk a tiny step cause it's too painful.

None of the cops dare to do anything since the media is there.

fuck off we're full

but yeah if you guys want better border protection just build a moat or something

It used to be, they stayed loyal to the Spanish crown when Portugal broke off again.

Those comments.

FFS, the britts proved with minimal discipline and muskets you can hold off niggers 100 to 1. One motherfucker with a machinegun can take all of those niggers.

that oldie needs more versions

I am from Australia so no need to but they did not do a very job at deporting every illegal migrants whom arrived here by the planes. The stinging plant is used in remote (outback) and rural Australia by us so the abos don't sleep in the backyard regularly. It is just a suggestion for them to stop the illegal migrants from passing.

cities have been conquered with less men than that…

That was with single-shot Martini rifles against skilled spearchuckers.
Against unarmed boons on a fence? Any dumb hick with a Hi Point could hold them off 1000 to 1. That's even assuming they didn't all scatter as soon as the first couple of apes got some lead in them. Plus the next batch of prospective doctors and scientists would think twice about crossing the border illegally if there was a chance they would receive that kind of welcome.

"Refugees from safe countries" is the word the MSM uses right now.