Why does Holla Forums hate Wes Anderson so much?

Why does Holla Forums hate Wes Anderson so much?

Is it mainly because of his fan base rather than the films he make?

he does seem to be a bit of a jew-lover

Because everything since Rushmore got gradually worse till now he's just another pretentious self referential twat who should fuck off to france or italy or anywhere else that puts naval gazing hacks on a pedestal.

He's a heavy autismo.
Just look at his movies. Almost autistic use of precise scene positioning that gets on your nerves, shit pace, pretentious, overstretched and shitty kiddie humour.
And he's a commie to boot.

source?

Just look at the symbolism in the posters and the story.
Even the Budapest Hotel is painfully obvious.

His style got boring after 2 movies. At least for me. In some ways many of his characters feel or act the same too. So his characters are pretty generic.

While i can confirm his fans are numb-skull SJW-tier nu males with admiringly great mental gymnastics to defend his framing blunders ("his imperfections are what makes him complete and perfect" if i recall the phrase) his films themselves do come out as pretentious at times and very jew-loving heaps of rubbish
He does have talent, but he uses it very sparingly or in somewhat inappropriate places. He racks disciprine and focus.

I don't think it depicted communism positively at all. the communist takeover of the country is what led to the hotel's decline, after all.

Never seen a single one of his films

Grand Budapest had some epic nihilism, subtle shitting on Christianity i.e. pushing the ceramic statue of the saint off of the sled instead of briefly just taking it off, and the Turk and white bitch getting married. I liked Moonrise Kingdom except the male lead being a low-test bitch.

you don't say

He as 14 and when I was 14 and even 10 I didn't look like a mtf going through hormone treatment, kid was a fag and the movie would've been much better if they got someone who wasn't leaking estrogen.

prove it

feels good

His movies are too white for the shitskin infested Holla Forums and Holla Forums

it's just redditpol that shit talks him b/c he's kinda popular and they are contrarian to the core. probably whining about jews, gommunism, "numales" (despite being numales themselves), etc.

I enjoyed that movie. Was getting a very lazy blowjob while it was playing in the backround on a DVD night

I don't get it. Why the British fascists' flag?

His style is sort of flat after a while, his films have little bravado.
This is why I would say one of his best is Fantastic Mr. Fox because you don't expect bravado from it anyways.

But he,

1. really doesn't have much to say as a filmmaker
2. doesn't have much range in directing anything new instead becoming a parody of himself

It seems you're insecure and are a low-test cuckold yourself.

Reddipol loves all of that shit though sudocuck, stop trying to revise my memes.

So before the rulecuck derails the thread I'll go ahead and say I found Mr. Fox and Grand Budapest watchable, but there was something about them that gave me a feeling his other movies would be the same quippy shit, sort of like how nearly every Tim Burton movie is in some goth shit style that gets irritating fairly quickly so I won't actively go out of my way to see his other movies.

Wes Anderson died almost a decade ago, dipshit.

All Wes Anderson movies made since are parodies of Wes Anderson. Retarded fans just couldn't tell the difference.