French "culture"

I want Holla Forums to watch this music video, filmed in rural Lorraine, France. Please tell me you will do whatever you can to meme Le Pen into office by intensely summoning Kek as you did with Trump after watching this 3-minutes of insanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WmVEoqontY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaul
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_sondages_sur_l'élection_présidentielle_française_de_2017
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élection_présidentielle_française_de_2002
france24.com/en/20161222-france-marine-le-pen-short-funding-2017-presidential-campaign
loractu.fr/thionville/14793-drogue-armes-rodeo-sauvage-un-clip-de-rap-tourne-a-guenange-ne-passe-pas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU
youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw
youtube.com/watch?v=1DRcIAtTtdo
youtube.com/watch?v=rRtxBpU4ss8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French speakers: see if you can understand anything more than three words coming out of these kids' mouths.

The French are not a nation, they are a mix of Spanish, Italian, Swiss and British peoples lumped together into a nation created by a Jewish false flag operation which they call the (((French Revolution))).

This TBH.

Southern French = cousous rape babies

Northern French = germanic rape babies

We are entering dark ages that noone living now shall see the end of.

Niggers rapping in French with autotune is not something I ever needed to see

Why does every rapper in France just do a shitty imitation of Booba?

They are literally holding guns in the video. Guns. Think about that.

This is actually rather popular among young folks throughout Europe.

so all French men are cucks?

Most French politicians are. Who would be better? Fillon?

you? any real fucking man? Don't ever tell me that you're willing to treat women like men because you're too pathetic to do this yourself.

Of course not. But Le Pen has come out in support of Trump and can stop the insanity of France today.

I don't listen to what a woman has to say about politics.

I don't know shit about how the French people are and I feel they are far more cucked than the US to vote for Le Pen. I truthfully think Europe is going to fall unless drastic measures are taken. They will never allow a free democratic process to happen especially after Trump won.

Most of western Europe is beyond saving at this point.

and now you're being a defeatist cuck

What's your solution?

Quality french music video to get that shit out of your head

What's the best way for english speaking anons to influence the French population through meme magic? Jewgle translate will only get us so far.

Learn French?

Black pill fags gtfo, nationalism is on the rise everywhere

Killing you and everyone like you, then killing all the non-whites.

I know you're scared of the collapse, user. But it's necessay. Grab your balls and be ready for it.

Yes but how much of the population will go along with it?

Doesn't matter if they can't do anything about it, i.e. they don't have weapons.

Check the comment section, its pretty redpilled

This is amazing

Did you just make this?

i kek'd

those are the types of gangs that will massacre all the cucked white males in france/germany/sweden if shit ever hits the fan. we dont value violence enough as a race.

southern culture is the last stand of the white race….at least it still promotes masculinity

Use universal language….
no not Math Jodie Foster

memes

Only pure violence will free French people.

Great Jacquerie, WHEN ?

Aren't the Franks the actual French?

And the Gauls or whatever?

Gauls = Celtics

Maybe two words out of three.

Fuck, I hate dindu "French"!

this isn't french culture. It is rap/nigger culture. Its all over the world, even in korea. Vid related.

culture died with the advent of the internet and social media. get with the times gramps.

That's American culture invasion though.

Yes. They sound like they're imitating what they see on MTV.

Gonna have to stop sucking jewish dick if you want that mantle.

It's not dead but it did start rotting before the internet gained traction as the primary means of communication. This is all thanks to our greatest allies and their stranglehold on the mainstream media right along with banking and politics. They've adapted and shifted to the internet as a means of spreading their rot but as it stands as a more open platform than the previous media, they can be challenged. We need to set the new standard, make this kind of culture unpalatable and start spreading alternatives that are more in line with traditional norms.

I've been getting reacquainted with my Scotts-Irish Celtic heritage lately. What have you anons been listening to?

as a southerner who knows a lot of people like this, rap is for fucking niggers also dip is disgusting as fuck and cowboy boots are for fucking texans

Did you ever study history nigger?
French are Brits?! Are you retarded?

It's more the opposite. The real people of britain were Celts, who came from Gauls you fucking kike.

This shit is not different than any rap video made by niggers in the US, UK or Germany. Pure D&C shit thread.

Real French culture, as opposed to the nigger shit posted by OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WmVEoqontY

It's true though. Belgium isn't even a real country.

technically not celts since the natives of Britain crossed to the area of what is now Britain roughly 11,000 years ago
and the celtic age only really began in 900BC
Celts in the region are pretty much directly descended from the Basque people
and France like Britain has a largely Celtic ancestry but is predominantly Germanic thanks to the cultural domination of the Belgian Franks over the whole country save Brittany

I'll take Gaul for 100 pts. plox.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaul

For a second I thought it was Justice.

You know some French people have the internet, roam around here, and have been having French meme threads for a year now?

This whole thread and not one good meme.

vidya's allright

If you go far enough, there's only the proto-Celts of Hallstatt and some proto-Vikings which mostly got chased from central Europe and went up north.

Later on, there's Alpine Celts eventually creating Rome after the Urnfield and Estruscean cultures, there's the Gauls in France which are the historical major group in France, then there's some other Celts that formed the kingdom of Britanny and later colonized the northern isles, Great Britain, Ireland.

The French are pretty much Gauls and Britons. Other minor ethnic groups just delude themselves into thinking they're different, but they really aren't: Corsicans are Celts, Basques are Celts, even Alsacians are Celts. Now certainly there's been plenty different cultures, many sides were formed, and they fought each other, but they're still the same.

There's no real group of Spaniards in France, but there are Celts in northern Spain. Neither there are Italians, but there are Celts in northern Italy. The Swiss are mostly the same, albeit they merged with other people. British peoples are former Celts.

France and Switzerland are the heartlands of Celts, so the French are just Celt.

It's not the first time you post that vid. Nothing out of the ordinary to it, nigger music as usual.

Except southern American states take more money from the gov. than they give, and this includes whites.

Yeah but giving Elsass-Lothringen back to Deutschland would give them loads of Syrians.

Time to fight back.

Southern culture is half niggered and the other half is bitching about a war you lost, you have no culture

Contrary to what (((shills))) says, France is far from being done. National Front is sky-rocketing and nationalism is on the rise here more than most of Europe. If Trump won despite the US being 60% white and full of SJWs, France will elect Le Pen.

Do you have a source on the FN soaring in the polls?

Good, they're forming themselves into armies. It wouldn't exactly be fair if we weren't fighting against anything.

France is the country in Western Europe most likely to escape this shit.

Where did the France Pepe thread go btw?

The French view frogs as food.

the French probably tried to eat it then

Not to derail, but this argument is retarded on multiple levels because it implies

Coastnigger detected. We have more more niggers than you can imagine and our (and yours) traitor politicians will never EVER cut dem programs because that is an untouchable institution. God damn Lyndon B. Johnson.

Any Yankee Holla Forumsack reading this, be they in the uninhabited forests of Michigan or their gated community in San Diego needs to understand this very simple lesson:

If the South Would Have Won, We'd Have Had It Made

Kikeampfy and threealcoonman deleted them

Holla Forums is full of (((Shills))) atm, there is constant D&C.
If Le Pen gets in there is hope for Europa, Frexit will follow. If France leaves Nationalism will spread like wildfire. Then there is hope for the homelands.

How likely is it that such a thing will go through?

the french were essentially gauls, who then got raped by the romans, who then got raped by germanic tribes into the frogs we know today
if you want to know about the gauls just read asterix and obelix
if you really want to know what ta

He's lying. First off all, the FN isn't sky rocketing, it has in fact gone down since the center right LR nominated Fillon from around 30 percent to around 24-25 fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_sondages_sur_l'élection_présidentielle_française_de_2017

Secondly, in the current French system, it is impossible for the FN to win because of the system with 2 rounds and the "front républicain" in which ALL other parties, tell their voters to vote for the not-FN candidate. In 2002, when JM le Pen was at the second round, Chirac got 5.6 million votes at the first round (barely more than JMLP) but 25.5 million votes at the second round. 5 times as much only due to the "front républicain" fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élection_présidentielle_française_de_2002

The FN can only win in one way and that is by having more than 50 percent at the FIRST ROUND and the chance of that happening is zero.

That's the truth of the matter.

I'd say about as likely as a blonde misogynist billionaire TV presenter would enter the White House this current year.

Mind the replies Op, there's a lot of shilling in this thread.

The problem with asking Holla Forums is that it's an English speaking board. Best course of action I can suggest is to get all the French speakers here, plan ops here, and take them to French social media or wherever appropriate to spread the message.

Start a general series, persist with it, gather forces, and invade French sites with co-ordinated attacks. Ideally make the generals in partial English or the headlines in dual language to bring in outsiders for bants an contributions here on Holla Forums. This is why the German generals are popular, and the Nordpol ones suck, OPs aren't in English, so their limiting input from the rest of Holla Forums.

It starts with you, faggot.

White french natsoc rappers. what do you anons think?
i have mixed feelings about this shit, there will always be some of those fags in any group.

Southern "French" definitely aren't white though.

Not bad at all, kind of reminds me of Manau in a way but I wish white natioanlist musicians would bring back proper heavy metal instead of rap.

Trump won because the left got lazy and complacent. The globalists won't make the mistakes they made with Brexit, Duterte, and Trump. Don't be complacent.

Trump won since they want Pence.

Are you sure?

Ok then, if it's impossible to save France, then it's even more impossible to save Germany, Sweden and the UK. We might just as well close Holla Forums and start meeting some Indian girls for procreation.

Also this:
france24.com/en/20161222-france-marine-le-pen-short-funding-2017-presidential-campaign

BUT ANOOOOOON THEY'RE FAKE GUNS! THESE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER BREAK THE LAW AND RECORD IT!

t. liberal

*Lothringen

Deutschland is more cucked than France.

One foreign leader would not have let this happen.

I don't like the daughter Le Pen. She seems like the watered down version of right wing populists, just like everywhere in Europe. Either raise Jean-Marie or his cute granddaughter.

(checked)
Literal même language.

The only country beyong saving is the US

Nope

OP. Holy crap.

That video wins the Dindu Awards for most Dindu 2016. I have never seen so much niggers nigging in a few minutes in my life. Pure 100% distilled premium ape.

It doesn't get more dindu than this.

Fuck off cocksucker do you ever get tired of loseing?

French is my first language and I can approximately understand 14 words out of 88. They speak franco-bixnood and have nothing to do with French culture.

God ble…
Allah bless England?

lol eu a shit

Wow you must be 80 years old or from south of the equator.

Good job, grandpa!

Those flags (Senegal + Algeria + Turkroach) are what do it for me.

Surely the negrarmerie will do their duty pooty?

They WERE investigated by the gendarmes for this vid.

loractu.fr/thionville/14793-drogue-armes-rodeo-sauvage-un-clip-de-rap-tourne-a-guenange-ne-passe-pas.html

No.
Is this a meme?

negrarmes.. do you not speak french?

Notice how the fat white man in a dress looks on lustily as the CEO of the largest cult in the world satisfies his urges. He even rubs his hands!

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!1!!

lel

can someone webm this… i can't view it in the USA

That "music" is simply awful.
It is so nice to see black American "culture", in the form of dress, speech, and music, exported throughout the world among their racial brethren. France genuinely has a negro problem. They are the ones being colonized by Africans this time.

You guys screwed up with your stupid "Revolution", which gave freedom to the Jews.

Absolutely. It may even be worse than the rap music here in the USA. These "French" are literally acting like monkeys while attempting to speak French.

im convinced you guys are meant to come and demoralize western europeans. Are you RIDF or something?

It's all going to be fine. Just relax.

that doesnt make any sense

Wow look at all this shit no one knows or even cares about anymore. What's next, an assemblage of steam engines?

Hush.

Either retarded or a shill. Gas yourself.

What is funny about that is that retard is a french word.

Just confirming what everyone else in here pretty much gets, but that is to french what AAV is to English. I have 4 years of French under my belt so I can watch pretty much any ordinary news station, I can comprehend French…and that was absolutely terrible. TBF my slang is terrible, I talk like a politician, a parisian but ~ eh. Still.

Yours is a spent race, the froth left at the bottom of a wholesome latté, finished. Will you at least have the common courtesy to denuclearize before the rest of the civilised word will be subject to the apocalyptic whims of your posteriors , frer?

Keep in mind this vid was shot in the COUNTRYSIDE. Now imagine what the cities must be like.

this

Le Pen's not going to save France.

I figured. It's ghetto French mixed with Wolof and Arabic.

I'm not entirely sure if this is some copypasta but um, I'm American. I'm fairly certain America being a nuclear threat is a good thing…idk what you assumed about who I am but that made no sense.

What makes you fairly certain about this? Please, be very specific.

Pakistan

I'm just going off what I know about politics, I'm honestly just an ordinary guy, but - aren't there some really threatening "big dick" competitions going on in Asia right now? See: Pakistan v. India, Pakistan v. Everyone else, Saudis vs. Yemen, Iran vs. Israel, Israel v. Egypt, Syria vs. Saudi Arabia….

Some of those are more relevant than others in the past few years but I remember learning that Iranians, for example, would nuke Israel without a second thought if not for the prevalent police force over their, the U.S. Military.

Pretty much all over western Europe it's long been the status quo that only gangs of niggers and muds have guns.

If this is OC, you are an artistic genius, user.

yes, that's been pointed out in the youtube comments as well. I'm glad to see French internet users despise it (the video) too - although the video is not yet hated enough to have comments banned or be downvoted into oblivion,

Good. I can't read French so.

Huh?

I think I've exposed you well enough for the rest of the thread.

I'm no fan of the rich elite oligarchs that run this world either but nuking Israel is not the solution. The same guys that want to nuke Israel also think honor killings are okay, or have in the past.

Plus, think about the status quo. You can't just go around nuking everyone you don't like, or eventually everyone will nuke eachother.

Of course, but eventually someone will come around who is willing.

Thanks user, saved.

I can't even.

(heil)
Holy shit, they need to be a French idol group ASAP. This is amazing.
Why do they wear the mask?

CARPOOLING
CARPOOLING
CARPOOLING

They don't want to be suicided.

It's ok, it'll be easier once they get the first few cocks up there. Then you can even anything

Of course it is.
So what?
Great.

Nice try schlomo

This is the proper role of women in the meme wars.

Have you been to the south of France? The locals literally look like albino kebabs. You know their ancestors somewhere down the line were rape babies.

HOLY KEK

I don't think Chinese are inherently bad people, they got badly manipulated by ((Communism)), but they are our competitors none the less and you can't blame them for taking advantage of two-faced men like Trudeau. If we had actual patriots for leaders then the Chinese would be respected yet kept at a distance. Notice how Obama only started caring about cyber espionage when he could say it wasn't Chinese hackers doing it.

Only Mongols and Nips are acceptable Asians

What about Koreans?

Funny thing is, Patton "liberated" the region where these two boys in the video live.

bump

Patton was the last hero of British American heritage. He realised he was a tool when FDR the friend of Stalin and high command told him to stop advancing. THE USA had made a deal with the SOVIETS to let them take Berlin.

Patton also viewed the Germans as the best race in Europe and refused to throw Germans out of their homes so Jews could use them without trials and judgments of crimes.

THE CABAL KILLED HIM.

Right now Le Pen is the only option and supporting her is like supporting Trump. There is no alternative.

Gooks are literally alien creatures.

Did not know. Thanks bro.

What do they have to do with France?

Not to mention that he was basically fired for questioning whether de-Nazification was really a good idea.
From the history.com article (first result googling Patton de-Nazification):

gooks?
Koreans are quickly adopting nigger american culture as their own
their entire history is just them fighting between one another, getting invaded and sucking Imperial China's wang and being proud of it

We've got a better, more refined culture than the rest of the nation. More distinct dialect, better food, better landscape (they aren't calling it the sunbelt for no reason), probably the most conservative place in the world, highest rate of gun-ownership, militias, disproportionate service in the military even after the civil war. All that aside we have every reason to bitch about a war that created the most corrupt era of government ever known in the US, the Gilded Age when corporations bailed out the government rather than the opposite in 2011, freed niggers which eventually led to the shithole that the rest of the country got to experience after the "great migration" (wasn't that great, because as the other southern user pointed out we still live with the most niggers,) and we'd probably be living in a much better land otherwise, even if it was split down the Mason-Dixon line. If anything you should see the Confederacy in much the same light as Germany in the 1930s, we were the bastion of conservatism in a world gone mad, and yeah we lost but one thing we can say that Germany unfortunately can't is that we still preserved all those things that made us great before the way, albeit without enslaved sub-humans. Polite sage for being off-topic. Oh and that's another thing, we're probably the most polite sons of bitches you'll ever meet, but we're still the most likely to do something if our freedoms seem under threat.

The South truly is the greatest region of America. Yet we find ourselves in a dire predicament.
Fellow Southanon, what do we do with Mississippi? Every time I visit for a gun show or just driving through, all I see is depression. Even the whites have a peculiar mental dullness to them that isn't simply "country" or "rural." I've seen plenty of that in my time in Alabama yet the "rural" Alabamans possess much more mental acuity.

Wouldn't eastern French not be the Germanic rape babies?
Because Saarland is east France.
Well, western Germany.

But a Jew helped the making of the comics.

wow, somebody really did their research to push our buttons

fuck off, shill

It's ironic since Metz (capital of Lorraine) has a giant monument to Patton in the middle of the city.

Yes. Alsaciens and Mosellans are GERMANS or Luxembourgers (who are just Germans who speak a corrupted form of German). Most of northern France all the way down to the Jura Region is full of Germanics.

Southern "French" are a mix of Celtic and Latin whose ancestors were raped by kebabs.

quit spreading kike lies, faggot.

Go to southern France and see for yourself. All of the locals have Arab features and look identical to Italians.

Italy is not a homogeneous country so saying "they look identical to Italians" doesn't mean anything.

Germanics didn't rape. The women like them. For example, an Anglo-Saxon writer said that Vikings took Englishwomen as concubines/lovers.

They typically have large noses and olive-colored skin with dark hair. They also speak French in an atrocious accent.

Nigger.

fyi that is a euphemism for rape

Yes.

Women love rape, look at Western Europe.

I honestly wouldn't doubt it. Look at inner city USA, or Germany, France, Sweden, UK etc. with their Africans and Muslims. Or WWII with French women and Germans, or British women and Americans. White women are eternally disloyal filth. Fact.

Chinese here. The fundemental culture of China has been influence by both communism and degenerate culture. And we don't have a religion to protect us. The national identity is at best zero - most Chinese are self hating. Once BBC stuff gets promoted in China, we are done and forever.

Hello Chinkbro, we hate you yellow people the least. If we could work together to purge the world of niggers, muslims and kikes, that would be swell.

MODS MODS MODS MODS BAN THIS SHILL

Yes they do.

kikes maybe, NOT muslims, if you attack muslims in China that's like a suicide – there is a chinese saying 'never hit the stone with an egg'

we are having more and more blacks, especially guangzhou and shanghai, and they breed with self hating chinese women a lot.

Chinese are also colonizing Angloa and Zimbabwe and making mud babies with the natives.

That's not new, the nigs have been in rap clips for decades spitting their hate against whites.
Lot of them are gangs. They own all "banlieues", whites have fled these places.
But it's not only in big cities, it's everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJrmuAvHpFw

youtube.com/watch?v=1DRcIAtTtdo

youtube.com/watch?v=rRtxBpU4ss8

Watching these will make you angry.

Have some decent french music

Even if what she has to say is sane in a nation of insanity?

France is legitimately European.

he's a d&c shill

You chinks are cool, but really, you guys have got to learn to dream.
Give a white man a hammer and he builds civilization. Give a chinaman a hammer and he builds a million hammers.

China has a great potential to be blacked.

I take it that's due to the propaganda out of your government?
It's really funny how your government talks big against western imperialism and yet are in the middle of colonizing Africa and creating a new race like our Mestizo and Mulatto.
I guess your people have got to learn like we did.

Have you been under a rock or something? The EU has like 20% approval in France.

they already are, and it consists of two main points, neither of which they ever can quit without completely unravelling who and what they are:

1.) Moral superiority
How it is intended to work:
They (the leftists, international socialist/globalist) have a monopoly of morality and compassion, just look at how they wave around pictures of dead children from the other side of the planet.

Why it no longer has any effect:
They (the left) are deafeningly silent with regards to the rising child-rape in Europe.

2.) Intellectual superiority
How it is intended to work:
Being the educated elite, with "brand new and revolutionary ideas", the leftists have a monopoly on knowledge and wisdom, and are therefore the ultimate authority on topics regarding sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc…

Why it isn't working:
The information age destroyed the misinformation education system, revealed the true face of the multitude of races, and even the most uneducated hobo can tell you that kids are coming out of the education system with no real skills and knowledge, emotionally shipwrecked, just smart enough to remember what they were thought but not smart enough to question what they were thought and crippled with debt.

The false song of globalism… no longer being sung.

Get out with this Identitarian nonsense, they are literally RIDF shills promoting (((novo-rossian))) propaganda. Anything GI = controlled opposition

what makes matters worse, there are 500.000 kikes amongst them making this country #3 with the most degeneracy behind #1 israel and #2 the usa.

but there are whites too, and their numbers are significantly higher, despite all their race-mixing. it is time to clean out the tainted garbage before the kikes swallow europe.

Until I see aggregated polls I'm not believing anything.

no, it's old but still gold

That was beautiful user…
r-right…
RIGHT WING SINGING SQUADS ARE HERE TO SAVE FRANCE

Are you sure France's (((members))) have that much power though? A large number of them are reportedly leaving.

So is there any chance for reelz Le Pen will win?

if we meme it, it will happen ;-)

I agree.

We can only hope.

Someone make a new thread for this one, sick 'music video' promoting a little White girl kissing a nigger

Do these people exist or is this some sort of stage Southern swagger like House of Pain used to be stage Irish?
I prefer the embedded outlaw types tbh

FTFY

So there's lots of Jews in the Lot Department?

Mongolians have bad gene in them and they believe they need to destroy you if they want, for werid reasons.