Character is mentally retarded

I want to remake "A Beautiful Mind" with a cast comprising of 100% retards. I also want to make a disabled "Saving Private Ryan".

Well what's stopping ya? You are circumcised, right?

This is worse. And it could be fixed so easily

Should happen more often, tbh.

Justin Roiland actually got drunk to do the Drunk Rick scenes in Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender

Wasn't that the case for some of the Harry Potter movies, in which the actor that played Harry would walk drunk on stage?

I have a treat for you

Pic related was a good one like that. It's Mad Max meets John Wick in a Vegemite commercial. It stars Memento and Sparkly Vampire as the retard. And Sparkly Vampire does a good job of being retarded. I saw it back when it first hit the tubes, but I haven't been able to find a decent torrent since.

thank the unions

I got you covered.

total ripoff of Sting tbh

Other way round brother

But most actors or actresses are retarded.

AUTISM WILL NOT DIVIDE US
Thanks user, and nice dub-dubs

I know you assholes can't feel anything anymore so you wouldn't appreciate it, but this is the best retard film ever made bar none

Not a big fan of this new type of pepes. Lacks charisma.

perfect for the alt right, then

this is why The Wire was such a good show

>>>/interracial/

like 1% of the show's relationships are interracial. if that triggers you, I suggest you go back to r/Donald or wherever it is you people congregate

if 1% interracial relationships don't trigger you, I suggest you go back to whatever shiothole it is you people usually occupy.

starbucks?

this wasn't always the case tho

literally this guy

2004 called, they wan't their shill tactics back

Damn, calm down kid. Looks like I hit the nerve.

Confirmed.

conservatives are the terrorists fucking my country up, they didnt stop existing because you say so, faggot

what country is that?

Durkadurkastan

aka reddit

sean penn was the star of i am sam and is actually retarded