Why UN abstention on Israel decision is the correction action - CIA MIKE

=“The external politics of the United States is eminently expectant; it consists much more in abstaining than in doing.” Alexis de Tocqueville==
Posted on January 1, 2017 by mike

The motivation for the abstention was not a clear view of genuine U.S. national security interests — which do, on this issue and many others, including UN membership, benefit from permanent abstention — but rather it came from Obama’s hatred for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, the arrogant and colossal error that Netanyahu, the Republicans, and Israel First made in staging the former’s address to a joint session of Congress on the Iran deal; and Obama’s all-too-appropriate anger at Mr. Trump’s all-too-inappropriate intervention in his conduct of foreign policy. (NB: One must be careful here, as Mr. Trump, not being a dumb-head, certainly knew that the thin-skinned, arrogant Obama would press ahead and abstain. Could that be what Trump wanted when he spouted off?)

>non-intervention.com/2498/abstention-is-the-key-to-an-america-first-foreign-policy/
>archive.is/6StW3

FUCKED UP MY POST

Based Mike 'Dump The Israelis Tomorrow' Scheuer

Reasonable guy. He should be in office.

Doubtful. I'm pretty sure he despises everything about Washington, D.C. and the people in it.

Scheuer is a great American. I recommend watching any of his interviews on youtube.

Antikike slide bump

Scheuer is the only CIA guy I have ever seen who wasn't a scum sucking traitor.

Now I know what these kikes playing both sides are sliding

I'm glad someone else realizes how hard Trump is playing Obama like a fiddle.

Man I never thought I would see a anti-Israel CIA agent. Even CIA is coming out against yids, I have high hopes for 2017.

How new r u?

Scheuer is one of a kind, unfortunately.

MAKE ISRAEL A PUPPET STATE

I wonder if he knows these kikes are cannibals as well? I need to read more about this guy,maybe the government isn't completely pozzed afterall, we will soon see when Trump evicts that half jew, half nigger Barry Soetero. Knowing Ojizzbreath is on his way out will definately be a good start.

Scheuer is the only guy who deserved his job in the whole history of the CIA.

Maybe one of you goys who knows something about website design or graphics could help Scheuer spruce up his Non-Intervention website? It looks amateur hour.

Give me a break, he was in charge of the Bin Laden group and failed to take out Bin Laden.
If any American can be blamed for 9/11, it's him.
His whole anti-Semitic shtick is probably him trying to distract people from what a failure he was.

Bin Laden is at sea right?

No, he died shortly after 9/11. The burial at sea is an excuse for why they don't have a body. That is also why Seal Team Six died a short time later.

Go back to infowars.

Try reading some more, start with source information, like testimony. Where do you think infowars gets its material to jump off the deep end with? You fucking mong.

not sure how legit this is, but it connects Osama to the CIA. He sure as hell was armed by them and had ties to other US government agencies as well as the Mossad.

http:// humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-and.html

Supplementary: Here's a video of an interview with Bin Laden after the 93 attack and before 9/11. If we wanted to pinch the piece of shit, we would have. Can anyone think he could be found and met with by news outlets but the CIA or military could not?

He probably remembers Mossad getting busted posing as CIA agents to recruit terrorists.

I think Scheuer is a pretty cool guy. Eh name's the kike and doesn’t afraid of anything.

What on God's green earth are they playing?
The UN is one of the most prominent cores of pure poz on earth, and Israel is right up there with them. Outside of islamic conflict stuff, they've basically been cohorts since Israel's establishment, so what the fuck is their gambit here?

"This great ally deliberately attacked and nearly sank a U.S. naval ship, and killed, wounded, and maimed scores of U.S. sailors in the process. It has transferred U.S. technology to America’s enemies, has suborned U.S. citizens to spy on their government, and has refused U.S. requests to use its airspace in wartime. It has tried to force the national government into a war with Iran and other of the nation-state enemies Israel cultivates. Its U.S. citizen supporters have ruined the careers of dozens of intelligent and loyal citizens who have cited and fought the destructive impact of Israel First’s unrelenting intervention in and corruption of the U.S. political system, Congress, media, and federal civil service. Israel and its U.S. citizen supporters are not America’s allies, they are its nemesis, willing grave diggers, and endlessly greedy beneficiaries. Indeed, the sorts of activity in which Jewish-American Israel Firsters engage can only be described as the work of parasites and traitors."

Wew. Does Mike lurk here?

Hello americans.

When will you realize that Saudi arabia is run by crypto jews, and that they are best friends with israel?

Well said Schlomo, you just earned 2 JIDF internet haganah stars.

There's a reason he's 'former' CIA.

Infowars wouldn't say that. Infowars would claim that secret Nazi muslims in the CIA did 9/11 and planned it all in the Bohemian Grove.

People on Holla Forums already know this.

I would like to change this thread to a Scheuer/Israeli treachery thread starting w/the attack on the USS Liberty.

He's a retired CIA analyst