Friendly reminder most autists screeching about therightstuff.biz are iron march who happen to be antifa goons

friendly reminder most autists screeching about therightstuff.biz are iron march who happen to be antifa goons.

This is their leader.

Who is that man(?)

I like trs and the daily shoah and the fatherland and fash the nation. I don't understand why 8ch hates them.

No one fucking cares about your nu right namefag forums you fucking dweeb.

Then why is there a TRS vs. Iron March general every day for the last week?

Because TRS is so autistic they can't just fuck off they think of Holla Forums as a place to spread propaganda and they think anyone who opposes them is some group of like 30 people called IM.

Kys trs

Friendly reminder that both are far to the left of Holla Forums and you all need to fuck off.

Both openly admit they shill here.

IM is literally anarchists.

Fuck off trs

Fuck off you both suck.

Its fine to shill here but at least IM is not fucking spamming the board and crying like babies when people call them out on bullshit like TRS I.E shilling non stop, protecting pedo fags and being pro gay

How do you know so much about IM? It's almost has never been talked about on any Holla Forums till TRS got into a slap fight with them.

It's because they keep starting shit flinging in the WN movement, despite being explicitly not WN.

Because TRS won't stfu about it. I didn't even know who they were until a week ago because of TRS autists screeching hurr durr anyone who calls me out on my bullshit is IM NOT PUNCHING RIGHT DINDU NUFFIN

Because TRS thinks everybody who doesn't like their brand of "fashy" lolbergtardianism must be from Iron March or Renegade.

Except the part where known IM member Nate Finnlaw keeps trying to fuck up their shit and infiltrating their groups.

this tbh

Who cares?

I'm not going to download software from such disreputable people.

No, we just caught you shilling for the second time in 4 or 5 months and you need to seriously fuck off.

You all realize this is a raid right?

This happens every year around the holidays because most normal well adjusted anons are offline with their families.

I couldn't give less of a fuck if trs or other derivatives of /pol try to argue thier positions here. In fact I welcome it. How else but through argumentation can we advance our views. This is the lifeblood of /pol. People come here to argue thier retarded ideological vision and we tear it apart and convince them of our view.

We cannot easily swarm thier hideouts because they hide behind identities and reputations. Those formats are not our domain. This is our domain. They can come here and argue all they want but they cannot silence us here. This is where we can convert those who seek truth.

Having us attack our best recruiting grounds with Ddos attacks and for idiotic and pointless e drama to prevent good faith argumentation (our greatest weapon) is exactly what our enemies want. It is an obvious and tired tactic that anyone with an iota of experience on /pol would recognize.

No, I think most of the people who dislike TRS are people with legitimate grievances w/r/t the retarded way they go about accomplishing their goals and steal imageboard-originating content to portray it as a universal right-wing construction that is actually very much bound to the particularities of anonymous imageboard discourse.

Lol what, ironmarch user here. Ironmarch has no quarrel with Holla Forums. Some users look down on Holla Forums as too moderate we are edge incarnate but really there is no hostility towards Holla Forums. Most ironmarch users came from 8/pol/ anyway. And yeah, Alex is half Uzbek, half Russian, pretty funny really. We even have a finn as a mod.

What? I'm saying who gives a shit about TRS Ironmarch e-celeb bullshit. I don't care if TRS is getting infiltrated or whatever, it literally doesn't matter at all.

Buddy, my fellow user, my fellow hwite, I…

>anons who voice their issues with TRS are from this other website and they're the real problem
TRS fucking leave

You're worse than the people who make everyone who isn't a Zionist out to be pro-Hamas.

Ironmarch is alright. They have a few christcucks in their ranks and are in general a bit more moderate than us but by and large they're a good fascist website and basically a satellite community of Holla Forums.

Yeah, nah. 1. They're openly fine with Zionism. 2. They're explicitly not white nationalist. 3. They're run by a fucking Muslim who promotes conversion to Islam.