The French are really controlling the world

Look, I know this will sound like another crackpot idea. "Jews run the world", "Anglo society was spoiled by an outside force" but hear me out. Lots of western society today has been greatly affected by France and the "Gallic Menace". The reason why we everyone walks on the left side of the road is because of Napoleon (except the Americans - I wonder why?)
And I haven't even mentioned their long history of imperialism, racism, or their nuclear program yet.

France drives the same side the US does dingus

Yeah. Because America was created by France…

American revolution: 1776
French revolution. 1789
Yet the french one gets all the credit for creating the original liberal constitution

American revolution was basically won by the french tbh

The French Revolution tainted European society for decades. It spawned the cancer that is Social Justice and Marxism, not to mention how bloody it was… The Gallic Menace has ensnared you in his 'bouche'

Somebody edit this into le happy director of pretentious films

Get out of here, crackpot.

sage

The Corsican moor strikes yet again.

The French really control the world aye? What, between when they're smelling like shit because they're dodging every shower they encounter, and fucking everything that moves? Bahahahaha, I don't think so.

Geee i wonder who is behind this post
ANGLO SCUM

primitivists need to git, go back to smearing your feces on the wall you fucking caveman nukey is the future

I dont give a fuck about the snails, although i respect the fact that they dont suck american dick like much of the rest of europe, thats probably why they are getting hit with so much sponsored islamic terrorism, they aent towing the line

this tbqh, im a kraut so I have an innate hatred and need to conquer the puny frenchman, but even I can tell whos behind this filth

how do we solve the anglo problem?

MICK FILTH

Homosexual boarding school stockholm syndrome monarchist faggot detected

even the most deranged, inebriated Fenian is worth ten of your ilk, sodomite

The French aren't really that relevant today. The Germans have more influence in the EU, and they're far stronger economically. The US has way more influence globally. They had an enormous impact on history, but those days have passed..

Reddit, please

That is a beautiful meme my friend

Godard is Swiss