How can white people even compete

The creators of civilization were brown.

The richest man who ever existed was black.

The most alpha man who ever existed was Asian.

The creators of the most dominant religions on earth.

Smartest people on earth.

How are white people superior again??

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8652681.html#q8651190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF JIDF

What are you sliding Holla Forums?

…..

And yet they all need to come to our countries. Makes the user ponder.

:^)

is this because we're back on the trail with pizzagate? is that why you're deciding to shit up our board?
you know what to do…
kys

Yet white people created the greatest civilization to ever exist.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

Who cares what brown skinned people did thousands of years ago. Everything you created was so basic and self evident that ANYONE would have eventually figure it out. Today you're stuck with Africa and the Middle East the shittiest parts of the World and live off what ever scraps your betters allow. You WISH you were White and if not you're deluding yourself. Whites rule the world. And I'd rather have MILLIONS of rich people than one rich super Nigger.

You and I both know Africans as a whole are useless no matter where they live. White people went to space. What did a Nigger ever accomplish other than peanut butter?

Great thread mate. Had a hearty cuckle.

All three people that visit Freech are raiding us right now, lol

Even Kikepedia knows that worthless nigger didn't invent peanut butter.

No one buys that bullshit, Moishe

8ch.net/pol/res/8652681.html#q8651190

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIIT

I like how OP just stepped over Alexander the Great and the Roman Empire.

Well meme'd, but sadly, not really!

I TOLD YOU ABOUT ANIME Holla Forums

WHY DIDN'T YOU PAINT ROMANTICISM?

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE LACK OF ART.

checked
Got any more of these, m80?

OP posts one image (in Comic sans and Papyrus no less) to dispel the more than plentiful amount of artefacts portraying Romans, Greeks and Macedonians as they were and still are… ergo white.

You're so heavily deluded it's pitiful.

Niggers should leave Europe, North America and South America. After all, you wouldn't want your superior African genes to be bleached out by Whitey.

Sage.

The essence of the white man is directed towards nature and objective reality. Our mastery of the objective world made us masters of the other worlds.

Bezmenov admits Indians were building civilization while his ancestors were living in caves.

One of the reasons he didn't want to fuck India shit up even more he brought up.

It's in the recordings. Bezmenov knows the "Egyptians were Nordic Aryans" is folly of course.

Really grinds your gears.

SO why are so many of these superior nonwhites immigrating to countries founded by europeans? Leave us the fuck alone

And then we conquer you again

Turanid, Aryan, Aryan

Are you a nigger? Only niggers mention this guy. How much wealth did he have, exactly?

Christianity was created by the Theos himself, and cultivated by Greeks.

Not smartest, but most optimal combination of intellect, resourcefulness, creativity, drive, passion, ingenuity that we have seen in any human population yet.

East Asians have no hobbies, don't have new ideas. They don't invent, but sometimes they refine. Jews don't have high visual-spacial IQ, but mostly verbal so instead of making shit, they become rats and parasites.

by being best

Get gassed, kike.

the people who unironically responded to the most obvious bait/troll thread ever are 100x worse than OP

hello OP, I see you failed at trolling so you're trying to credit yourself by pretending to be someone else.

have a bump so everyone can see how pathetic you are.