I feel the need for some comic book stupidity

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

I feel the need for some comic book stupidity. Post the stupidest, most ridiculous shit to happen in comic books

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

This comic as a whole is pretty stupid. It's an anti-gun comic where good guys rely on guns to fight back against Nazis led by two Hitler clones.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Absurdity of character like Flash being set back by a banana peel (although atomic powered one) never gets old.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

I gotta Admit. A Monster squad with a Bionic Franken-Punisher is pretty rad in a sort of just…Fun weird way. Probably a "What if" story.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

FrankenCastle ain't that bad. I kinda enjoyed it for the absurdity of it all.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Probably a "What if" story
It actually happened though, during Rick Remender's Punisher run

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

Yes but it should've been a what if story and not canon.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Too bad Creature Commadoes is a DC thing. That would've been rad.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Batman is referring to Anarkid

John Morris
John Morris

Bitches don't know about Mopee, the guy who gave Flash his powers.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

This is always going to be my favorite

William Cook
William Cook

This is a thread for stupid comic book stuff, not one of the best comics published in the past 10 years.

John Martinez
John Martinez

you mean Anarky?

3rd pic
Since when were the Guardians of Oa considered imps? Also, I didn't know Wonder Woman had an imp/dwarf character.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Why does Doom have slugs crawling across his mask?

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

It being one of the best comics of the decade doesn't make the concept or storyline any less stupid. Though I'd say "stupid" in this case is more "fun and whimsical".
Honestly, I can't believe DC and Marvel keep digging the SJW hole deeper and saying "people just don't want comics like the Golden Age anymore" when The Colonel of Two Worlds is shit I would throw money at (had it come from any company other than the big 2).

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

That's Zombie Doom. It's from the Marvel Zombies/Marvel Apes crossover.

William Green
William Green

Since when were the Guardians of Oa considered imps?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

The same writer did Tales of the Jedi and Dark Empire. Which I happen to think were pretty good. But yeah, At Earth's End was pure unadulterated garbage

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

This is pretty good.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Recently Sally Floyd got V& by Hydra cap

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

I think At Earth's End could have been fun if they dropped the anti-gun message and played up the 90's X-TREME style of it. In fact, the first time I read it I thought it was a 90's parody until I got to the end.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

I bought both of these for cheap
Good for a laugh at the price

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Who was the character that for raped by her evil son from the future? That was pretty stupid and edgy

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Still one of the most memorable scenes in the original spider-man series.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

What's so stupid about that?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

The Power Pack comics are unironically some of the best stuff ever published under Marvel.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

I find the concept of Spider-man ripping out an entire staircase both stupid yet hilarious.That and how he somehow managed to break a concrete support with it

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

I think he smashed the staircase into the supports. But yeah, he does some crazy shit when he lets loose.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

If we're talking literal stupidity, I gotta go with super-mathematics.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Super man is wrong in the second one. That jar would clearly weigh more than a pound, putting his calculations way off.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

*i meant less than two pounds

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

… user, do the math that he did. What number do you get?

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

What

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Maybe this will clear things up a bit.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

That fourth image gave me flashbacks to Superman of Tokyo. Also, Lois Lane is a major creep.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

The artwork is actually great, so it needs the backstory:
Gordon becomes Batman, gets mech suits including a giant one
Villain Bloom takes control over his mech suits, including a giant one
For no reason at all and however he does it, Bloom makes the giant mech look like Joker
Batman enters that mech and it transforms back into the regular mech design off-panel, it's never explained why and how
civilians are like "Why does it look like Batman again?!"

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Jesus Christ, Superman's parents could have been a time-travelling Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Man, Jor-El's a dick to pigeons.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

I yah I remember that one. Originally Luthor was working on a serum that would render superman immune to kryptonite. But when a lab accident occured Superman tried to save him by using his super breath to blow away the toxic gases. It's funny that Luthor's original reason for becoming Superman's arch-nemesis was basically balding.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

You can't change fate in the DC universe.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

implying you wouldn't forever hate the person that robbed you of your beautiful crimson locks

It has to be incredibly humiliating to go through life prematurely bald because some super powered asshole ruined your science experiment. Doubly so if you're just a teenager when it happened.

Honestly, it's probably the most relatable of villain origins. We might never have been scared by acid or took a dive in a vat of chemicals, but we've all had a friend that hurt us.

John Morales
John Morales

I'm one of the few that legitimately enjoyed FrankenCastle, I was sad to see it go after such a short run.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit