I feel the need for some comic book stupidity. Post the stupidest, most ridiculous shit to happen in comic books

I feel the need for some comic book stupidity. Post the stupidest, most ridiculous shit to happen in comic books

This comic as a whole is pretty stupid. It's an anti-gun comic where good guys rely on guns to fight back against Nazis led by two Hitler clones.

Absurdity of character like Flash being set back by a banana peel (although atomic powered one) never gets old.

I gotta Admit. A Monster squad with a Bionic Franken-Punisher is pretty rad in a sort of just…Fun weird way. Probably a "What if" story.

FrankenCastle ain't that bad. I kinda enjoyed it for the absurdity of it all.

It actually happened though, during Rick Remender's Punisher run

Yes but it should've been a what if story and not canon.

Too bad Creature Commadoes is a DC thing. That would've been rad.

Batman is referring to Anarkid

Bitches don't know about Mopee, the guy who gave Flash his powers.

This is always going to be my favorite

This is a thread for stupid comic book stuff, not one of the best comics published in the past 10 years.

you mean Anarky?

Since when were the Guardians of Oa considered imps? Also, I didn't know Wonder Woman had an imp/dwarf character.

Why does Doom have slugs crawling across his mask?

It being one of the best comics of the decade doesn't make the concept or storyline any less stupid. Though I'd say "stupid" in this case is more "fun and whimsical".
Honestly, I can't believe DC and Marvel keep digging the SJW hole deeper and saying "people just don't want comics like the Golden Age anymore" when The Colonel of Two Worlds is shit I would throw money at (had it come from any company other than the big 2).

That's Zombie Doom. It's from the Marvel Zombies/Marvel Apes crossover.

The same writer did Tales of the Jedi and Dark Empire. Which I happen to think were pretty good. But yeah, At Earth's End was pure unadulterated garbage

This is pretty good.

I think At Earth's End could have been fun if they dropped the anti-gun message and played up the 90's X-TREME style of it. In fact, the first time I read it I thought it was a 90's parody until I got to the end.

I bought both of these for cheap
Good for a laugh at the price

Who was the character that for raped by her evil son from the future? That was pretty stupid and edgy

Still one of the most memorable scenes in the original spider-man series.

What's so stupid about that?

The Power Pack comics are unironically some of the best stuff ever published under Marvel.

I find the concept of Spider-man ripping out an entire staircase both stupid yet hilarious.That and how he somehow managed to break a concrete support with it

I think he smashed the staircase into the supports. But yeah, he does some crazy shit when he lets loose.

If we're talking literal stupidity, I gotta go with super-mathematics.

Super man is wrong in the second one. That jar would clearly weigh more than a pound, putting his calculations way off.

*i meant less than two pounds

… user, do the math that he did. What number do you get?

What

Maybe this will clear things up a bit.

That fourth image gave me flashbacks to Superman of Tokyo. Also, Lois Lane is a major creep.

The artwork is actually great, so it needs the backstory:

Jesus Christ, Superman's parents could have been a time-travelling Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

Man, Jor-El's a dick to pigeons.

I yah I remember that one. Originally Luthor was working on a serum that would render superman immune to kryptonite. But when a lab accident occured Superman tried to save him by using his super breath to blow away the toxic gases. It's funny that Luthor's original reason for becoming Superman's arch-nemesis was basically balding.

You can't change fate in the DC universe.

It has to be incredibly humiliating to go through life prematurely bald because some super powered asshole ruined your science experiment. Doubly so if you're just a teenager when it happened.

Honestly, it's probably the most relatable of villain origins. We might never have been scared by acid or took a dive in a vat of chemicals, but we've all had a friend that hurt us.

I'm one of the few that legitimately enjoyed FrankenCastle, I was sad to see it go after such a short run.