New Year Resolutions

They gave us the salt and wounds, how to rub it in?

What should an user do to give them hell this year around?

Variables that changed:
* Trump
* Brexit
* Whole of Europe getting tired of this shit
* Kebabs doing their best to help with that
* Jews jewing more openly than usual
* Jewish infighting
* MSM used up their last breath on a losing candidate

It's all ready for a great year, but not if we're complacent. How to hit the ground running?

Assassinations of high ranking kikes like soros, rothchilds, rockefellers and other rich jews is all i want. No one would dream about more. Removing them removes all our problems, like removing head of the snake.

tiny little lone wolf stuff, nothing FBI tier just some stunts like banner-drops in big jewish cities with redpills on them, that type of deal. Ironically in the Yid Stronghold NYC the last banner drop I can remember was an anti-Israel one, and the kikes were furious for weeks. Coordinate drops on a few bridges and they'd lose their minds.

Just keep processing and disseminating information like we always do, we should work on cultivating media contacts to get our memes on air some more as well. Even if they PRcuck us and report negatively people still see the memes.

All I want is the Zionist Neokikeservative civil war. I hope the Zionists win and make Israel great again. CY+2 is the year the Holohoax becomes real and America forges a proper puppet state in the Middle East.

This. Use memes to neutralize the Bilderburgers and their ilk. Get their names and faces and bios out all over the internet. They only get away with controlling us because people don't see them.

Well, we know Jews are white people :^) so they are prime targets for #BLM… two birds with one stone.

"Jews aren't white" is a great place to start the year off. They're going to help push the meme themselves once they feel a tiny bit "oppressed" (read: ZOG boot not stamping down quite hard enough) so it should be easy to push that meme and help them buy into it with a feedback loop.

Either we get them to be non-white, or we get them to be prime victims of their own anti-white movements. Those are two winning strategies and can both be worked at the same time, whichever is most fun works.

Always be defiant and your very existence will be salt in their wounds.

The fun of the "jews aren't white" movement is it's the saltiest salt of them all to them. Not only does it de-legitimize any "greetings fellow whites" type of claims, it reminds them that they will never be like us. I'm not gonna jerk myself here we usually do but being white is pretty great all things considered, and they will never ever ever know what it's like.

In their butthurt neurosis it'll put them off-balance too, so they'll slip and we'll laugh some more.

That's true, but it doesn't prevent you from shoah'ing an university professor and graffiting BLM slogans all around their house.

That's genius, thanks.

1920x1800

Also what kind of security does a liberal university professor have, at home? Even then, his/her relatives?

It's better to let kike agitators keep agitating. No use letting the FBI throw you in the nigger-cage once you get caught over one kike. If you're gonna throw your life away make it count.

Point well taken.

Still I wish for their dumb golems to notice and bite the hand that holds their leash so bad.

If our meme magic is as strong as we say it is, why not use it to fucking assassinate the globalists, or at the very least, neutralize their satanic kike magic? We're just as incompetent as the average hollyjew villain!

Not only do they openly acknowledge they're not white, but they're considering about using this to their advantage. Considering this, here's some fun trivia to play with lefties or actual jews:

I don't want the globalists dead.

If George Soros dies, then what? Another one takes his place, but nobody knows his name and, since we meme'd Soros so much, people would think something was solved.

No, I just want them to fail at everything they do. And my wishes were granted for 2016.

You underestimate their mental gymnastics.

Then surely there's got to be a way to circumvent their bullshit; Does calling them out on it work?

Just agitate some niggers to do some property damage to the professor's house. It's what the jews do to white businesses, while the blacks are still around we might as well take control of the golem for ourselves.

With what we know about SJW and SJWspeak it would be stupid easy to go to some thrift store, buy some faggy jackets and get a temporary pink-streak dyed into your hair to infiltrate.

Some of them are too far gone to de-program. And shills sometimes go out of their way to make you lose time by explaining the same shit over and over. You have to understand that some variants of chess are not worth playing. They will shout "check-mate" no matter what.

What you should do is improve yourself and the people that aren't a genetic bottleneck. We should first bring moderates to the right, people who can honestly be argued with.

In other words: take one of your friends that is not 1488'd, and go slowly, step by step, helping them on the process. One redpilled friend per year is already a great help to our cause, so pick someone open to honest argument.

I mean, meme in all of their deaths, even the replacements. Meme in a stroke for all the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergs, the Rockefellers…

We don't need to meme, my friend. They're almost dead and their successors are drunk with the cool-aid.

Why did he draw 2018 with the crystals and the project clouds? This spooks me.

I meant purple clouds.

Thanks Doc

Actually, they are blue and pink with purple clouds. You are a blind. But I wish I knew why he drew it like that? What's the meaning behind it? It's it the year the warp happens? It's the year of the warp isn't it?

Don't you have a street to be shitting on?

Now you're just a shit

Tell you what, let's reduce that population.
It'll be fun.

Lel, user, wtf are you talking about?

You'll find out soon enough.

FUCKING TRS BOTS RUINING EVERY FUCKING THREAD

I'm not a fucking bit, I'm seriously asking why he drew that?

It probably is how some normie game looks like nowadays. Still, acba84 is shitting on this thread and you're helping.

I mean, wtf kind of posts are these

tl;dr, fresh out of bubblegum.

Why would be want to shit on this thread? Is he Holla Forums?

You're both the same person aren't you?

Fresh. Out. Of. Bubblegum.

No.

Just go fuck yourself TRS.

Can't browse a fucking board without you little shits getting paid $0.02 per post to spam it. At least you can buy a full meal where you live for that much.

+10000

Well that's a dumb thing to say. It's not like anyone here would ACTUALLY do anything like this or anything we talk about! This is just a Frisian tallow rendering board after all.

Glad for that but don't feed the troll. Since the mods are AWOL I'll just avoid Holla Forums for the time being. If I go back and see pedo threads flourishing I might as well go check out end/pol/ or something.

Hopefully trs will notice they're wasting their time and fuck off.

Their board is down from the DDoS, Kek. They pushed it too far and pissed off the wrong anons, it would seem.

That has to be the oldest fucking imagemacro.

I have older ones.

It's old. What is that, 2009-ish?
Damn I miss proper UNIX timestamps, fuck hex file names.

I miss the UNIX timestamps. These new ones are gay as fuck and look like Tumblr ones.

They are Unix timestamps; take off the last three digits and plug them into a converter. That one was posted 02/08/2009 @ 12:10am (UTC) - that barely qualifies as newfag.

If I was any good at coding I would whip up a batch file renamer that converts the date the image was saved into UNIX time for the filename.
Gee doesn't that look so much nicer and tidier than a 12 digit timestamp that automatically sorts by date without having to select a separate option? Why the fuck did they change in the first place? Even worse is when people call you out as using "cuckchan images", as if 90% of the images I have to post aren't with UNIX timestamps, including ones from 8ch up to when this fucking shift happened a few months ago.

Originalfag

Early oldfag. Sadly I used to be in the habit of renaming images for better sorting, so the oldest timestamp I've got is 2005.

same, BLM and /r/coontown brought me here, that and a seething hatred for feminism and watching my friends turn into the ideologues of their professors

This is supposed to be rebirth? I don't feel the same vibes as 2007-era cuckchan here yet; sure, we got our own OC, but when do we enter the golden age?

We just greased the skids to get Trump into the presidency, mein nigger. This is the Golden Age.

Cancerfag from very late 2011 here. I kind of wish i could experience what the chans were like back then. I'm glad i did find out about chans though.

Makes sense, since it's the 10 year anniversary. I wonder if we'll get anything like this.

I was over a friends house one day and a mutual friend was showing us some really gory pictures. I asked him where the hell he found that shit and naturally he says 4chan. I went on there and shitposted for a while and then all the exodus shit started happening. I hopped on that after only being there for like a week or two. Stuck with Holla Forums, then /baphomet/, then I went here.

We have our own vibes here, and we've been in the golden age. Although I would say when the first exodus happened was arguably the best time.

PRAISE KEK

We need an update. We already used Trump Pepe for 2015, what will be the icon for 2016?
And anyone know the state of cuckchan these days?

Also, I'm on the cusp of newfag and cancer.

There is an updated version of it, I cannot find it in my folders though. The most recent version is floating around out there somewhere.

ですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですです

In a lot of ways, this was our year. It has been the best year of my life, but moonman wasn't a prominent enough meme to represent it. I do wish he was more popular.

Do you remember what the meme that represented the year was?

I hear you guys wanted old memes
I'm so sorry

Wew.

:^)

I'm probably a nigger for being a newfag but at least I'm from chans and not reddit

Back when 4chan was getting rolling, I was on gaia.
I will never stop regretting taking so long to find imageboards, the true successor to the old internet I remember from when I was young and my dad brought home a PC with Windows '95.

Not really; I was typically a lurker every now and then, but never had the balls to actually post.
At least I mostly went on newgrounds before it went to shit instead of fucking reddit, aka ebaumsworld 2.0.

or the kikes are pitting those massive faggots against us and vice versa. Shills have been using it as d&c recently, not counting the actual TRS twats themselves. Also looks like whenever someone makes a thread about that jew Kushner they "Shut It Down"

you can't divide that which was never united

I was refering to them using d&c on Holla Forums. Who gives a shit about TRS, fuck them.

That's why I said that. TRS and Holla Forums were never united so there's nothing to d&c about in the first place.

i detect a JEW

True enough. I am talking about them creating slide threads and other shit, then saying they are TRS, most likely they are jew shills and bots. Maybe d&c is the wrong wording, perhaps distracting us from important threads and conversations and sliding the forum would be better worded. Of course some are probably asshurt TRS cucks however.

Either Oldfag or Newfag. When 4chan Holla Forums wasn't shit. Before it got raided by cancerous normies. I remember the great shifting.

I was a filthy casual back in 05 but i still stopped by b every now and again because lol edgy.

I remember seeing threads of habbo hotel, the hacker known as 4chan BS i watched with my mother laughing because she thought that 4 han was actually a hacker and could splode vans, as well as scientology.

Though the most i took part in was spreading info about scientology and its bullshit.

I really got into imageboards before the first exodus to Holla Forums a few months before
Fove guys and fries but only went to v and a

During gamergate when they started focusing on diversity i realized that it failed because it stopped being purely on the offensive and i realized it was dead.

I didnt really send a lot of emails but i spread indo around all over the web and spread our memes.

Its why i kinda dialike viviann james. She embodies to some extent what killed GG.
People were celebrating javong a female representative and all this bullshit.

Then after the first Digra thread i went to Holla Forums and never i almost solely come here now

My IRC logs say I was at halfchan in December of 2003.

sure dude, I believe you

I've already been on various chans for fours years and I've already seen so much. Holla Forumsharbor, the fappening, gamergate, 4chan raiding tumblr with gore, the travyon martin case, Moot revealing himself to be a spineless and leaving the site. Crazy shit

Newfag

Oh noes, someone doesn't believe that I'd been to Luggage Lad's Castle of Cuckoldry when it was the hot new webzone on the information superhighway. Whatever shall I do?

Another chapter of our glorious history unfolds before our eyes user. Good shit.

I still can't believe we meme'd a president into the white house. It blows my mind. Like think about how much influence 4+Holla Forums has together in getting the youth vote and redpilling people

That brings a smile to my face every time I think about it.

I'm not going to lie on election night when trump won Pennsylvania I was crying tears of joy. I probably made 100 posts that night.

I wept as well.

I laughed my goddamn ass off, and woke up the next day, excited to see how many fucking useless snowflakes called off the whole week at work. There were many. Thankfully, many of the people with rainbow hair are super pro-gun, so they were having a good time of it all, as well.

Holla Forums's golden age ended a while ago. It began directly after the main gamergate exodus when the site was growing and we first began discovering meme magic. It ended around the time that the site started dying due to Holla Forums and the clusterfuck that was infinity next. During this time we lost /sp/ and many other influential boards, shrinking the site to mostly just Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I would call right now our silver age, which began after infinity next was finally fucking dropped and Josh was fed to the pigs after losing a large number of users. This was when we jumped on the Trump train and started to pick up steam again.

While those were good times, I'm fairly confident that our best years are ahead of us. This is a new website that has a lot of potential that still hasn't been realized yet.

It's all we have. Feel free to make one if you're a music fag.

Personal enslavement of humanity.

2016 is also TrumpPepe.
2017 is moonman.

Seems a long time now.

Get married, have a large family, homeschool them. There are far more men who will volunteer to face death than to patiently build a new world.

I remember that, you're talking about the 2014 raid and not the raid in 2010 that turned into a "friendship", right? IIRC we even planted the seeds of that raid in Tumblr, same as we did with #endfathersday like a month beforehand.

Your story is strangely similar to mine. It was the tumblr raid of 14 with the gorespam and the "hacked" accounts that brought me to image boards. I had been around some other people who used them so I had already acquainted myself with basics of the basics of the culture. Ended up coming over thanks to all those images with "come to Holla Forums" hidden in them after joot dropped his announcement about gg threads.

Done, done, and done. Get to it anons.

You realize what a hydra is, right? Fucking idiot.

Post a snippet of your IRC logs fag

Fuck it's been 8 years already.
Once a newfag, always a newfag.

ABSOLUTELY ABHORRENT

Aha, ok.

2007 newfag reporting in, can hardly believe it's been a decade.

The smuggest Pepe. In many ways this was pepe's year more than previous ones with the emergence of Kek, complete electoral victory, and the chans' takeover of the GOP.

Feels bad man.

I'm behind this. This was Pepe's year.

Sick digits. heil hitler.
Well at least you get to live through the 8/pol/ acquisition of TRS

Is the year gonna begin with us holocausting TRS?

GTFO

Crushed by dubs.

How did time pass so fast

You remember /22/?

bump

>been here since the exodus (the actual one, not the other ones that are all cucks)
Time flies.