The impeachment maymay

I am surrounded by libshits at work who are pleading that Trump gets impeached. After everything that happened, that is the only thing that makes them get out of bed in the morning and prevents them from committing sudoku. But lets be honest… What are the chances of this happening. To my concern, Obongo got away with so much shit that would have impeached his ass, but nobody wants to talk about it. But how are we sure same thing won't happen with Donnie?

Who the fuck would impeach him? The Republican controlled House and Senate?

Obama didn't get impeached for violating the constitution multiple times, why the fuck would Trump be impeached for not doing anything that would violate it or otherwise invalidate the office of president?

Impeachment only works if he does something illegal. You can't impeach a president just because you dislike him.

This.
Also, ON WHAT GROUNDS?
If no one would oust king nigger for not being a natural born citizen, no one is going to oust Trump for being a meany-head.

The nigga hasn't even taken office yet. Fucking leftist pussies don't even into government

Slick Willy would like to talk to you.

I remember when the topic was first considered a consensus of sorts formed around the neocons having this in the works, for when he inevitably fucks them up.
All it takes is for congress to finally interpret the liberal application of executive orders as the wrongful act it is. Hypocrisy matters not as we saw with Petraeus vs Hillary treatment.

Gee, I wonder why they got different treatment?

They're just delusional. You know those liberal retards trying to put together a Million fucking-whatever March in DC during the inauguration to "Stop the fascist government before it starts?" What's actually going to happen is that the thing is barely going to get off the ground, and it's going to devolve into burned-out 70-year old hippies, college kids and DC-area local niggers chanting ineffective slogans and smoking pot. The only result will be a handful of Jews, pot dealers and pizza parlors receiving extra business that day.

It's just the 103rd plot that the left has come up with to try to get their way after they lost a fair election. Voter fraud didn't work, letting illegals vote didn't work, releasing thousands of felons and giving them voting rights didn't work, bribing and threatening the electoral college didn't work. Trump's not going to be impeached because he isn't going to do anything impeachable - assuming there's anything that Congress would even act on at this point (there isn't).

If they are fags, tell them about Mike Pence.

To be fair, ousting Obama because his entire presidency was illegal, not because of a specifically illegal act would have far wider consequences than simple impeachment. What happens to the laws he signed? Are they automatically invalidated? What about the funds apportioned? It would be a constitutional crisis. Might be fun to watch.

You're pretty new to the internet, huh?

(off by one)
Mike "Like it in the crapper, get the zapper" Pence
(checked)

Do you not think perjury is illegal?

The nigga is leaving office.

Yea, I'm not saying we should, that's a clusterfuck of epic proportions. It'd be easier to just let it go.

The clusterfuck of epic proportions would be what makes it fun. Especially with Trump in charge.

wew

On that point I would agree.
It'd be hilarious.

About the same at this point as any. He's not President yet, so his chance of impeachment is zero. After he affirms the Oath of Office, the chance goes up.

Never assume Congress is on the President's side. The first time he uses his veto power, Trump becomes a target. Also do not assume the military is on his side. The number one complaint that the military has is civilian oversight. The President is a civilian.

The biggest difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump is not a lawyer. He doesn't understand the law and, thus, it would be more likely for him to break it. Just look at all the armchair lawyers ITT who believe Obama ever actually broke the law. Doing something you don't like does not equal breaking the law.

Well then you let me know when he starts breaking laws, k?

I won't have to. If Trump breaks the law, Congress will let us know.

Honestly, Congress will probably tell us he's breaking laws even when he isn't. Wouldn't trust them as far as I'd throw them.

Great, then there's no reason for you to be here.
Get lost.

Impeach Trump and they get Pence.

As soon as libs start looking in to Pence's views they will drop the impeachment shit real quick.

Trump doesn't care that much about abortion's or LGBT shit. Pence does.

It's possible. There are still a lot of #NeverTrump Congressmen.

… why are you upset?

Impeachment doesn't mean removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, but acquitted.

Even if the Republicans impeached Trump, they'd never impeach Pence. They'd work 1000% to make sure Pence implements everything he wants… ask your coworkers how they like the sound of President Mike "Curing Queers With Amperes" Pence.

Let them try to impeach Trump and we will overthrow the Government. If they are stupid enough to bring on the Revolution that will expose and destroy them all, that would be the way to do it.

The President cannot pardon himself.

Why didn't "we" do that already? Maybe when, oh let's say, Obama curtailed the 4th Amendment?

King Nigger has broken the law something like hundreds of times.

Wut?
He can't for crimes he's already being impeached on but that's beatable because he can pardon himself for future crimes not yet committed.

And we're being armchair lawyers.

That power doesn't exist.

If that were true, he would have been impeached already. Congress doesn't like him and would love to have removed him from office. Obama found intricate loopholes in the law and exploited them, which is not the same as breaking the law.

No, the President cannot pardon himself. If he could, then Nixon would have pardoned himself. The President also cannot pardon against future crimes.

I have a feeling that 675a5a is a LARPer who thinks Trump will be Emperor with unlimited power.

Article II, Section 2;

K.

Except it does.

Because Obama is on their team and Trump isn't. How new are you to even ask this question?

Right. As you're here slobbering all over Obama's cock.

Zero evidence of that. If he is why are all his records sealed and how come zero people remember him from law school?

Low. Even if with cuckservatives against him, there is a reason why he has Sessions as an AG, a guy who was almost a federal judge and thus knows the constitution inside and out (almost to an autistic degree). His sister also being a federal judge and thus knowing about this shit is also useful to him in covering his ass. People who think he can be impeached think Trump does not check shit before doing it or that one can be impeached because people don;t like you/hurt feelings. These people are idiots.

I'm not slobbering all over anyone's cock - Trump nor Obama's. I'm merely stating the facts. If you can't handle reality, then go brush your teeth wiith a 9mm.

>OBAMA'S THE GREATEST LAWYER EVER AND DINDU NUFFIN!!!

k

The most interesting thing would be to see if he tries it. Bill Clinton was strongly advised to pardon himself, but chose not to do so. The only precedent on such things is from old English commonwealth law (the basis for our Constitution) that says "no man shall be judge and party to his own defense".

Who are you quoting?

Never mind. LARPer filtered for faggotry. Come back when you're not 12 anymore.

You realize that the constitution means whatever (((they))) want it to mean whenever they want it to mean it, right? You do realize that they play jewish word games whenever they want, and the average person doesn't know enough or give a shit to do anything about it, right? We have about 160 years of this going on. He won't get impeached by cuckservatives because they'd be committing political suicide. Everything in politics is opportunism, it has nothing to do with the "constitution."

Some things never change.

If that were true, they would have done far more than let trannies use bathrooms and let gays get married. I know that people like to think that jews are cosmic space gods but even within the confines of the system they have infiltrated they are still limited.

And many people in politics do not care about their futures in politics so worrying about political suicide is not something they think much about, especially when they can play it off years later.

Pence would actual gas the fags

IF THE NIGGER WASN’T IMPEACHED, THEN NEITHER WILL TRUMP BE. Remind them of this.

Fucking retard.

Prove it.

Okay, you have no proof. Thanks for playing.

It's yet another a false hope meme, OP. Just like the electoral college revolt. The only possibility of an impeachment window opening up would be if in 2020 Trump wins again yet loses in congress. Which would be highly bizzare.

As-is, there's no way his own party, despite being major shitbirds, would attempt a coup like that against a president who won both contests against them, primary and general, by sheer weight of numbers, and then dragged them to the finish line too. 1/5 of the house is directly there because of Trump winning this election and they know it. The only defectors you'll see is quadruple-downed neverttrump shitbirds but those really are just a minority inside a minority that the national media runs to with a microphone every week. The 2018 elections are heavily sleighted towards the republicans, by virtue of the best gerrymandering in history due to the 2010 election storm making house seats safe for republicans forevermore, and the republicans enjoy something like a 2-1 offensive advantage in the senate seats that are up for grabs in 2018 too.

He won't be impeached, they're too smart for that and know it would be the end of their party. He will, however, have at every opportunity to score points, "unprecedented opposition" from the democratic party and the usual suspects (mccain, ryan, etc) that makes it impossible to get anything done, and then the cucks will try to pretend that he has to moderate things to get stuff passed in hopes that he doesn't wreck all their hard work.

Surely, desperate times call for desperate measures. We would need somebody to undo all the damage Obongo has done and to make up for the 8 years the United States had no President…

2 more terms?

I would only worry if the electoral college had cucked out major against Trump. But it shows that many still have a sense of duty and honor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trumps team were dispersing these memes as a release valve of sorts to help cool down the liberals.

Neither the average leftist nor the average normalfag would have the courage to go through with suicide. The only ones who do commit suicide are the ones who do it out of self-obsession, thinking that their suicide will "show the world that they were right," because they do not realize how insignificant their deaths would actually be.

I know you are just using this as a manner of speech, but I thought I would say this as a friendly reminder.

Not likely.

Obama was never beheaded over arming child beheaders,and the media conveniently looked over this obvious fact so tell your co-workers to suck a dick because of what I said.

(checked)

They are spineless whores. Most where vocal #nevertrump because they believed the polls and thought that HRC was going to win. They wanted to kiss her ass and be on the winning side.

Once Trump is in office they will be on the Trump Train and claim they where always there.

I only recently started paying attention to politics. What has Obama done beyond gibsmecare?

They did almost everything. Nothing that this country was founded on is sacred. There was time when even the idea of a 5% income tax was incredibly controversial from a constitutional perspective, let alone the central bank. They literally changed the constitution to get it done, FDR stacked the Supreme Court, and now you're sitting here say they don't do what they want when we have a history of them literally changing it at will for political expediency. What do you mean they "would have done more," they did everything, they got everything they wanted, now we're working our way out of it. Trannies using bathrooms is already to the moon in how insane a concept it is at any other time in our history. The real issues have already been settled, they own the supreme court, they own the banks, they own the media, they own the resources, they own everything….and they own the people who can legally kill you for challenging them.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? This is classic shillsberg language. This is irrelevant to the point at hand and it's a straw man because nobody is claiming jews have supernatural powers to control everything. Why would you be slipping in language to downplay their influence when their control is so robust it's taken hundreds of years to achieve? They control your currency, your home, they control everything. Every dollar you spend is a dollar you're borrowing from them. So I don't know why you're shilling this hyperbolic garbage to try to downplay their influence, unless you're a kike yourself.

Except power and influence, which often comes from their political office, is the main thing they care about and now you're just spouting bullshit.

no you had it right the first time

You know he was impeached for perjury, right?

Tell it to Ford, faggot. You're decades late for that argument.

kek

They are just useful idiots lad, I wouldn't worry about them. They are just spoiled little babies crying because they didn't get their way. Here have a Yuri video to better understand their brain dead cattle ideology, they just parrot what they are told to say and think.

He put grown men in little girls bathrooms and is married to a man, so progressive!

They want Pence, not Trump.

Why do I find it hard to believe that, OP?

test.s

To be blunt, I actually DO expect some dipshit rep from the house on the dem side to propose legislation on day fucking one of trumps term that would "remove Trump from office" in some way. Or simply move for impeachment but not give any grounds other than "meany head who said bad things about women and omg Trump U!"

It doesnt mean itll get anywhere, or even if it gets a vote that it would mean anything, thats not how you remove a POTUS. But democrats are fucking retards and probably think thats what you do/how you do it (ie: propose legislation, not have impeachment hearings and then vote on THAT, which then has to be dealt with in the senate)

Though, I'd guarantee if we dont keep at least one chamber of congress, if they were to somehow win both at any point in the next 4 (8) years, they'd move to impeach immediately with or without grounds to do so (incidentally this is why I'm worried about Sessions leaving the senate, the senate is a close fucking split atm). Democrats are just that fucking stupid, and if they have majorities in both chambers, its likely they'd be able to get it through even if Trump had done literally nothing wrong.

Of course, if that were to happen, the whole government would be showing it is invalid by acting unconstitutionally to such a degree that no one could handwave it away, and should be removed. Liberals would cheer, conservatives would grab their guns and march on washington. But it would take a special level of stupid for them to set this in motion knowing this would be the outcome… but I also think they ARE that level of stupid

Only time will tell I suppose

Nixon and his legal team though otherwise. Ultimately they opted to get a pardon from Ford instead, but they were strongly considering Nixon pardoning himself.

Yep, they can do it the easy way by getting on board the Trump Train, or the hard way with Pence.

Won't happen in six million years user.

He'll be safe if he takes charge of the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security. In the right hands, they can investigate and prosecute the Shadow Government swamp monsters.

They press the impeachment meme, we press the civil war meme. It's very simple.

You can't seriously be fucking stupid enough to think he was impeached over the blowjob and not the perjury

>Liberals trying to impeach trump
Yes please. :^)

recent prior case law sets precedent on how future cases are presented or thrown out entirely

real or fake?

I believe that's called fixing the government to logical people.

are you surprised?

THE WRATH OF WOJACK

once Trump starts dishing out punishment for the email scandal/creation of ISIS/falsifying a government document that Obongo is implicated in, he won't be for long

sage for double-posting, but the use of an Indian voice in that video makes it so much more funny

suuure

that's what they want you to think. what do they have to prove they own it? a piece of paper? the tacit consent of the people? (woo, I sound like a gommie now) but if we all stopped consenting then thier paper s worthless

kek

ding ding, goodness gracious me

These are people trying to push pedophilia, and other kinds of shit and yet they haven't. In any case, these people aren't as powerful as you are making them out to be and can be stopped. They can only go so far until people lose their shit and they know it which is why they limit themselves. The constitution by itself is useless in their eyes but the reverence some people have for it is what make it hard for them to press on the gas with the bullshit they are pushing since doing too much will make people flip their shit.

So I'm a kike because I think jews and the left can be stopped? Okay then. I'm a shill because I'm not some defeatist faggot? Fucking hell. The fact that this point has you so hot and bothered makes you look more like a shill than anyone.

If people in politics were that concerned with their positions, they would not have fucked themselves over during this election. You're full of shit.