The audacity of desperation

Pulling a page from Trump, king nigger takes to Twitter to defend his legacy.

archive.is/UToDR#selection-589.0-589.121

Kek is good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders?term_node_tid_depth=51&page=3
archive.is/uoMlz
twitter.com/dailydot/status/816009018120486912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checking these dubs but also hoping for his teleprompter to malfunction. That said, I find it funny that Obama is trying to fight Trump on his own turf - twitter. It's like Obama is a masochist and enjoys getting whipped.

if his legacy was any good he won't need to "defend' it, but that is his biggest fear anyway "The First Black/Muslim President who accomplished nothing" and been completely overshadowed by Trump's presidency.

KEK WILLS IT!

Kek Vult!

His legacy was a continuation of the Bush legacy.

What Progress? I'm being honest here. With all those promises he made 8 years ago, how many of them went through properly with no side effects or repercussions? Feels like there should be a list of how badly he fucked up.

Trump must hit back hard.

I think it's quite remarkable to see an article with this tone on CNN. The title alone…

They must know how pathetic this makes him sound.

They could have used a different wording to say as much without the negative connotation:
or at least
etc..

But no, they went with "Obama defends [on the defensive; reacting, not acting] his legacy [implying it needs defending] on Twitter [because that's the place to do it]".

The majority of his polices were implemented through executive orders. Since he didn't go through the true legislative process, it will be easy for Trump to dismantle these. He was so arrogant around Hillary winning that he thought he could get away with it.

You can take niggers out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of niggers

AFD for GERMANY

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/12/the-blackwashing-of-president-obamas-legacy/

We cannot gloss over President Barack Obama’s flaws simply so that we can hold on tightly to his blackness.

it's because Obama's had his use and is now being tossed aside. You'd be a fool to think Trump isn't part of the scheme too.

The plan isn't genocide - it's containment, masked as "selection" to their subordinates.

What do you expect? In the end Obama's just another typical black dude keeping his love of taking cock on the "down low". As much as he tries to hide it, he can't help presenting his ass to the new alpha male in town.

Wew

So the recent shit he passed along with both foreign and domestic policies can be thrown into the dustbin so long as Trump has the desire to do so? Any particular ones you want to see burned to cinders?

Malik really said this ?

Check out his twitter

What will be mention? What's there to defend? He didn't do anything good.

Hey guys, rate my OC

Seriously, this… Just with more bad foreign policy and niggershines.

The Paris Agreement, Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations, (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA)TPP) are a few. Here is the list of declared ones. Key word declared

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders?term_node_tid_depth=51&page=3

He is going to spread the blame to all of the people that stood in his way. You know, evil whitey, fox, conservative radio, some republicans, all of the people he called 'bitter clingers'. They stopped him from bein a tru kang.

Wew. They really memed you over.

I honestly do think Obama is gay, which his why he has done so much for them. He's another version of that Deray guy from BLM who also happens to be gay.

Don't forget Russian hackers.

His legacy is no more and no less than all niggers throughout history—failure.

Obama's legacy:

Nobel Peace Prize
Afganistan surge
Libya destruction
Allying with Al Qaeda in Yemen
Fast and Furious & coverup
Bengazi & lying about it
Re-signing the USA PATRIOT Act (both as Senator and Prez)
Signing the NDAA which allows any of you to be locked away without telling anyone on mere suspicion
NSA spying on all Americans, then lying about it
Obama care disaster, and lying about it
Handing out Medal of Freedoms to Hollywood assholes for pure partisan reasons
Instigating covert war with Russia

Anything else?

I'd argue he was gave way to BLM. The whole "Trayvon could have been my son" shit.

He was generally soft on crime, and to no one's surprise it's trending upward again.

No no user, those are peaceful demonstrations or possibly public displays of artistic performances or even social experiments. There are no crimes here :^)

whoa whoa whoa don't leave out giving room for ISIS to become a thing with a super shitty drawout from Iraq (not that I care tbqh)

I at least hope that he wipes the account clean before he even uses it.

What I want trump do is start talking about doing stuff such as cleaning up most superfund environment cleanups by the end of his term.

That way even the liberals would admit that Obama was a waste of time.

The Superfund cleanup will create a million blue collar jobs, and have the history books write trump as an environmental superhero.

You forgot he won TWO Nobel Peace Prizes, including one less than a year after being elected to his first term.

Combined with awarding Bob Zimmerm–I mean (((Bob Dylan))) the Nobel Prize of Literature this year, I think it goes to show what a pozzed joke that award has become.

And he never once paid for drugs….

Aside from a shitty economy, being laughed at by our global adversaries/competitors and unending legal/illegal immigration, the BLM movement was a monumental disaster for them. I honestly stood in awe that they were brazen enough to push it from the highest levels.

Yeah, he was such a fucking pussy and so good at crashing the country in the driver's seat, you might as well claim he was the first female president too.

What specifically did he do for the gays?

And for the Muslims/immigrants, didn't he just import more of them?

I'd love to see some actual, tangible 'here's what he actually did' evidence; mostly because I've had this conversation with libtards where they gush over how much Obama's done but can't produce specifics when pressed.

Counter Punch

Once the speech is announced, I wish RSB or someone similar would run a special for us to watch at the same time. All the video lowlights if you will…

-" If, if, if, if, if…"
-"We're bumping up training of ISIL forces"
-"At least I WILL go down in history as an American president"
-shaking boner at female employee on plane

Post more that come to mind for a montage

>yfw Trump purges the @POTUS account and then retires it to keep @realDonaldTrump as his primary

Funded and armed radical jihadis in Syria. Signed a bunch of propaganda bills as he's leaving office. The war in Ukraine was pretty much entirely a Soros adventure, backed by Obama. Black Lives Matter. Complete abandonment of veteran's issues. Common Core. Holy fuck I think I could actually keep going.

Pardoned hundreds of felonious narcotics traffickers.

You didn't even say Fast & Furious.

Or Benghazi.

Oh, come you guys, you are being too harsh, remember how he caught that fly that one time?

if you have to defend your legacy then you've failed as a leader
it would have been better for him to fade into obscurity than continue to embarrass himself like this

Long ago or first year thought king nigger was Bush 2.0.

Bush 2.0 - For a more modern and current perspective. A dumbed-down version for the masses.
Bush 1.0 - Regular Bush
Bush Legacy - Prototype

The last two digits of my post are how many years king nigger will spend behind bars.

Holy dubs of exponentials!

checked
stick a zero on the end of that dubs and that's how long it will be before another black bothers to run for president.
This is one good thing Obama did, we should also thank Hillary for being so bad, it's going to be a long time before the first woman gets in.

Check'd. That nigger is going to rot in prison with all these dubs and trips.

Fucking Presidente' Obongo.

Let's break this shit down:

Labor participation is at the lowest point in over 40 years due to systemic unemployment

Healthcare has never been less affordable for those who work or finance their own health insurance, while having less choice

We have allowed fracking on US soil which causes earthquakes, ecological blight, and consumes enormous amounts of water

We are on the precipice of WWIII because of trumped up accusations against Russia of interference in our latest elections, as well as for resisting US backed ISIS in Syria.

The traditional family is under attack and the single largest productive demographic has never had less reason to get married.

Fuck you. You were supposed to be the most transparent president ever. You turned out to be every bit as corrupt as those who came before you. Fuck off before you cause world war 3.

There is also ACORN Fraud, IRS targeting Conservative groups, Cap and Trade, DREAM Act, 20 Trillion in debt, Line in the Sand, Iran deal, GAO money laundering and NLRB Recess Appointments (Card check rules)

Trips confrim first and last nigger president

All the more reason to pump real oil and build nuclear plants.

Getting a nobel peace prize for nothing?
Making racial tensions the worst they have ever been?
Being a first black, non american gay man with a mtf spouse president of USA?

I'm hoping for this too. The fact that Obama cut millions in great lakes cleanup funding the same year he passed the biggest pork barrel spending budget ever is disgusting to me. Toxic algae, lead and pcbs are directly killing people and making portions of the Midwest unlivable
Even Hillary got extra sick just from breathing lake Erie air. I think their plan was to let that shit ramp up then blame all the deaths on global warming then just use it as an excuse to steal more money and power.
I have high hopes considering what trump said in the primaries about the EPA having a very important job that they aren't doing. Also what he said about Michigan drinking water and Pennsylvania air.

Obama still doesn't get it. His legacy as the first nigger president is Donald Trump. Maybe he realizes it unconsciously and that's the reason for this butthurt tweetstorm. Does anyone have that photo of Obama from the Clinton Campaign this past election where he was giving a speech to a crowd and had a sudden look of fear or dread on his face? He probably glimpsed in his mind, momentarily, how he's partially culpable for Trump's rise.

I fucking love it.

The decree about ITAR being applied to gunsmiths, even home gunsmiths, and King Niggo's definition of gunsmithing. -Really I want the whole NFA/GCA gone. It's getting in the way of some money making ideas I have and I don't want to pipped at the post as the Britfags say.

Just spam Onbonogs twitter with images like these.

DESTROY him on twitter

That's how we know his legacy is shit.

I'm not a burger, so I have to ask - how bad are things in Detroit?
I hears it's the nig capital of the US

History will never ever be able to mention his name without mentioning Trump's as well.

Actually the only nigger blood in Bongo's veins comes from his kike mother. His real daddy is this Subud character from Indonesia. Just look at that fucker. Subud was a KGB asset who was tasked with keeping the torch of gommunism burning during and after the purge of red and pinko elements following a military/muslim coup in the mid 60's. Subud did this by wrapping marxist claptrap up in religious mumbo jumbo and repackaging it for muslims, christians, and (((jews))) alike.

Further reading for newfags who want to be less new: Like most shitskins, Subud had hundreds of bastard children and little Barry was one of his favs. Subud and Barry's mommy were both hardcore commies and either let the party use their mud baby for their plans or even more likely were paired up by the party for the purpose of spawning King (faux) Nigger. The duty of raising little Barry was passed over to Subud's right hand man; that Soetoro dude. The communist party international also crafted his claim the "Obama" name because Barack Sr. was the poster boy for their "kill Whitey" brand of african liberation ideology that the kikes were launching at the time.

Bongo could have been inserted into the governments of Kenya, Indonesia, America, or even the U.K. We had the only real emergency or conflict that was possible until recently (kike vs kike), so we got over him over here. That is to say; we got Obongo ahead of schedule I believe.

Remember that Bongo was a last minute replacement because Hilldog would not give up her senate seat to Caroline Kennedy in the 2008 "election". Bongo was Teddy's final "fuck you" to the Clintons. But the kikes made a huge miscalculation there. I don't want to point out what is so obvious to all but them as this is an open board but, it is fun to watch it play out.

People have attributed gay marriage as having been made legal because of Obama.

This could be viewed as vaguely true since he did get to appoint justices that could affect the ruling that made it law.

He himself has actually done much more for Muslims, blacks, and immigrants. Mostly by constantly obfuscating blame for terrorist attacks by suggesting it's just random acts of violence rather than something driven by an ideology. As well as all the executive orders to stop immigration services from being able to do their jobs. In addition to all this, he's done an immense amount of work to defend black people who dindu nuffin by blaming all black crime on whitey.

These are mostly cultural accomplishments which would be more noticeable to the average person, even if they don't require effort or work on the part of Obama. They're fairly significant actions even if mostly symbolic, as evidenced by how it helped create a number of race riots and increased brazenness of the immigrant community as far as their animosity towards white people.

The timing of this speech is interesting since it's happening on Monday and Trump said he'd be doing a speech this week (I think I read Tuesday somewhere?), since it makes me wonder if Trump knew there'd be a speech and wanted to be the final word on Obama's legacy or alternatively if Obama thinks he'd have the influence to preempt Trump's speech due to having greater cultural power than Trump.

What the fuck, this is retarded. Barack has the fucking hair of a negro. You can't bullshit that.

It gave me a hearty chuckle m8, I r8 it 8/8.

(checked)

If we meme it hard enought, we could get Ivanka in 8 years.

lol

Kikes are 1/3 nigger. Indonesians are very niggery in appearance too. Ever hear of a Jewfro? Ever hear of a perm? I like how you ignore the fact King Nigger looks exactly like Subud, his adopted father's mentor. What an extraordinary (((coincidence))). Look at the pics I posted. Sometimes they forget his makeup and he is piss yellow. Again, look at that fucker's face. How hard is it to slightly kink up his tightly cropped hair?

Yeah, your first fucking pic shows an indonesian with very spiky straight hair. Obama has curly hair. His mother doesn't have that type of kike hair either, it's very straight as well. Stop spreading disinfo, you make us look bad.

The fact alone that he has to do that says more than anything else.

Which legacy would that be?

Yeah, jews never straighten their hair and/or it is physically impossible for Obongo to curl his hair a little. Note the hair on the Indonesian barber on the left. Again you ignore the fact that Subud and Obongo have nearly the exact same face. Again you ignore the fact that Subud left his commie cult to Soetoro, Obongo's adopted father. Obongo was raised in Subud's muslim schools that were a front for communism in Indonesia. Obongo is a jewish/muslim/commie. Obongo just happens to be president of the USA. I supposed you would have us believe that this is huge cosmic (((coincidence))). Shill harder please.

Flooded the country with illegal immigrants and rafugges from ME
Touring for a presidential candidate with taxpayer money.
His AG met with the presidential candidate's spouse.
He used insecure pay for play server along with Clinton.
Flooded the country with drugs to a scale never seen before and pardoned hundreds of black drug dealers.
Supported the tensions between BLM and police in order to take over and establish a federal police force.
Signed an executive order for all public building to be outfitted with tranny bathrooms.
Had his harpy implode Lybia and use the chaos to send weapons to ISIS/AlQueda.
Failed to overthrow Erdogan.
Being a complete bitch on the world stage and letting Putin outmaneuver him at every turn. He became completely irrelevant, second pic.

I'd loved to see the tally on that nigger's vacations. Its got to be in the billions by now. Trump should take it out of Barry's ass but, all of his money is illegally gained and subject to seizure anyhow.

He's actually worse than Bush

The legacy should speak for it self. If you are making excuses then your legacy is pretty shit

Faggots in the military. The military becoming the equivalent of UC-Berkley.

since archive.is can't seem to handle leddit pages.

shitter on leddit attempts to "debunk" that Obama was a terrible president.

reddit . com/r/ ThanksObama/comments/5lfzpq/thank_you_obama/dbvq53g/?context=3

All his sources are politfact garbage.

Come on shut this fucker down.

there are parts of it that are literally a jungle. like vegetation completely overgrowing buildings and no electricity.

By Keks will, it shall be done

Lel
Underrated post

Jesus christ thats like apartheid level bad

Thanks to Don's victory, we've forgotten a little, but don't forget him knowing about Hillary's illegal private server, and lying about it twice. He also instructed Loretta Lynch to block the investigation into the Hillary email scandal.

lmao

Here's an archived link to a pretty extensive image gallery of what Detroit looked like before and after niggers were allowed to run wild. You'll have to go to the real site from that page.

Check out the section called Decay first. That will give you a good idea of what a disaster it is.

archive.is/uoMlz

who is this?

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

10/10

Hey everyone, speaking of Obongo's legacy, The Daily Dot did a gallery of the "best" photos of Obama.

I think they might have forgotten a few pictures, so please be sure to post them in the Twitter replies. But don't post any humiliating photos of Obama (like him weightlifting with those tiny weights), that would be wrong. But funny.

twitter.com/dailydot/status/816009018120486912

Nigger stank is far worse than radiation.

Not once.

JUST

We did. Three Mile Island suffered a full meltdown in one of its reactors. No radiation was released into the environment. No contamination took place.

Pretty much all I needed to know about the content of that thread.

(((They))) can't believe he won and is still going to win and that they are going to keep losing. I can't come down from election night high because every day, there's some news media or associates of associates or somebody bringing up something that just lets me know how anally devastated they are over Trump being president and there's nothing they can do about it.
Now I hear there's going to be a big COMPETING CONCERT on the night of the inauguration, as if who plays on the night of his swearing in matters at all in the slightest. They should name that concert Saltfest. Having meaningless passive-aggressive competitions is all they can do I guess since the only competition that matters, they lost.

Post yfw eventually some relative at one of the dinners over the holidays or coworker's friend's girlfriend invariably let slip how much they hate Trump because they just can't keep it in and you get to see the same shit eating grin reflected on faces across the room.

king nigger cracking me up smh tbh

reminder to get saltfest trending on twitter when this happens

If your legacy needs defending, then it probably wasn't that good. It should be self evident.

I didn't add anything to the topic did I?

christcuck please leave this is exactly the same bullshit you idiots spread saying he was osama bin laden's relative back in 2008.

you do know Detroit was gutted in the 70's to destroy organized labor. Moving jobs first to the south and then to china right?
White flight was really, the people with enough money and smarts to move with the jobs did.

Jesus Christ, the Ferguson Riots. I've never had the contempt for niggers I have now until Tray-Tray completely redpilled me on what uppity pieces of shit they were

ffy

ftfm

From the context, I'm assuming Ted Kennedy.

Kennedy