Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
youtube.com/watch?v=hIDK3gzBp8U
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
amazon.com/State-Blood-Inside-Story-Amin/dp/0448146401
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/index.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/polish-prince-challenges-nigel-farage-to-a-sword-duel-over-immig/
youtu.be/F3wttNrwH98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fucking cares?

Hey shlomo. How's it going?

Why weren't there any Molotovs in that? I mean, there was even a nice outlay of candles to light the oil-soaked rags with…

Dubs of truth confirm this is a happening

This is nice.

Notice how the police riot squad are letting it happen. The fire is rising.

poor owner

but kebab is delicious….

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

How's the weather in tel aviv?

REMOVE KEBAB

if that's your only way to attack it, then it only justifies the response. And for that I thank you for being a dependable idiot.

Most Poles support violence in responce to kebab chimping, but there is already leftiest shilling in support muds, cuz muh defence of private property. Same time they are against Poles owning weapons and self defence.

Pogroms are the next step on our way to greatness.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

This is not comedy. This is real life. And they aren't laughing so much anymore.

Gyros>>>dogshit>>>kebab

First post, every time.

Nice non argument. When I call bullshit that is naming 21 a "kid", same trick niggers use with dindunuffins.

At least there's one nation in Europe where the police cares about the well-being of their people.

Most of them are just standing around doing nothing.

Nothing ever happens in Spain though.

Notice the police standing by and letting it happen? That is exactly what we need from them, but you just know in burgerland they'd run in and start clubbing heads without employing their idiot brains for even one nanosecond.

They arrested 20+ protestors and I'm sure they will end up in court, found guilty of property destruction and propably "call for racial violence". Cops are not your friend.

What happened to the mudslimes that stabbed him?

arrested by police

Immediately reminded of embed related.

We missed you Moshe

That was fucking 13 years ago, I'm talking about current year Europe.

Remove yourself, mehmet.

This is what we should expect from the fire rooster year

that starts on the 28th

underrated post

:^)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

#MakeDeutschlandReichAgain

Nice try, Hans.

MAZURY SĄ NASZE

In America they would have no choice but to intervene because doing nothing would make the city liable to get sued.

If you had more land you'd invite even more rapefugees

It's nothing. There is so much race crime in my country (UK). In the cities - London, Manchester and Birmingham.
I'm married to an Anglo Indian. She's from Uganda and had to flee to England when Idi Amin kicked her and her family out. She's never been to India. Her religion is different from mine. I'm Christian; she's Hindu.

I'm from a French Huguenot background. (Protestant) My surname is frog. Holla Forums will call me a race mixer or some other shit. I'm English. I was born here and served my country for nine years in the Royal Engineers.

I don't want a race war. We live in a tiny village in the north of England. I grew up here. It's a good place to have a family; no crime, clean streets, friendly neighbours, good schools etc.

Attacking someone who isn't a direct threat is criminal and should be punished.

fuck, you're still here? how much do they pay you?

black and mudslimes are a threat because they exist… because they draw breath. kill em all.

You should eat shit and die

next time you see a burka throw a brick at it

It's always the selfish pricks who don't have to suffer diversity that force it on the rest of us.

Gas yourself.

Yeah you already posted this shit in another thread, can you at least spam with something that's funny?

Don't worry buddy, there's plenty of rope for both of ya.

Get the fuck out you genetic dead-end. How does it feel to be such a pathetic faggot that no white woman would touch your dick so you had to settle for a poo-in-the-loo?

too true lad

this copypasta is stale

Don't reply. I've seen this pasta word for word in several threads last week. Obvious derailing.

What does it fucking have to do with Poland?

checked & confirmed. saw same post the other day

Lol, do you have this one saved to a text file ready for these threads?
You could at least change it up a bit each time, I think that's the same pic too actually.
2/10 replied to help you up your game.

here is an mp4 of op's yt link

Are there any news storied out in English about this yet?

Did this happen in a big city or some small town?

Is there a source for the stabbing?

(checked)
better version

Aren't you adorable.
I have a lot to say to you. But I won't.
I can't wait to tell you how I feel.

60000 population

Eastern/central Europe is the only hope at this point tbh. I would like to see an alliance of the visegrad states with the Baltics and Finland and possibly the southern Slav states to oppose both the west and Russia.

They're letting it happen because

1. They are for it
2. They can just arrest those responsible after the fact

You can get used to this kind of shit for a while. Cops will watch and let you do shit they themselves approve of, but still arrest you and let you be fucked by the courts run by jews.

They can't even into space because their job on earth isn't finished.

Redtext repeated for mother-fuckin' truth.

It's always the selfish pricks who don't have to suffer diversity that force it on the rest of us.

I always thought V for Vendetta was a leftist like film.

Reminder that kebabs will go into docile mode when they know they can't win the war. Reminder that their culture isn't worth preserving. We can probably make even better kebabs than them if we tried

No such thing. There are anglo saxons and poo in loos and nothing in between. Kill yourself

You are wielding this spear.

this *sword

but German held that land for at least 1 hour so it's rightful German clay too :^)
fucking kill yourselfs germaboos

YEAR
OF
THE
FIRE
COCK

Low energy poles.

Vigil candles =/= burning the place down
Did anything actually happen to the place?

New years day, we get news of literal Kebab removal. Boy howdy year of the Fire Cock is going to be a good Current Year.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIDK3gzBp8U
New thread theme

the chinese year of fire cock starts in February, just as every chinese year before that

Feels good man

Hey, if the pinnacle of beauty is a white, blue eyed woman with blonde hair, and the fact that a manlet like me get one, maybe you're the problem?

This will be every day now that the Fire Cock is live.

Death to Islam.

Death to diversity.

In race war you motherfuckers are gonna lose.

Please tell me there will be more fire years to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
Fuck off kike

You know that the race war will be an actual physical war where the opinion of females is a non-factor right? No amount of facebook post from coalburning whores will make niggers bulletproof.

This.

It won't even be a choice, as Muslims spread further out, they turn their local areas under Sharia law. They KNOW that they are imposing laws whose values clash with democracy, freedom of speech, and women's rights. They don't give a fuck, because they know by breeding out the natives, they will subvert your democratic values with their own, and that their greater numbers will protect them as they attack you. Your daughters, your wife are at peril, and so are your boys.

wtf is wrong with her eyebrows?

It's left libertarian, but it hits some of the right notes, especially if you close your eyes and pretend both Creedy and the Suttler are Jews. Even more so if you imagine that Creedy stacked his fingermen with Jews as well, given their degeneracy.

28th of January, this year

Ladies and gentlemen, this is FIRST POST, as always.
>>>/gas/

Seriously, Shlomo, do you thing anybody here will fall for your D&C shit? Back to the oven with you…

That's not a germanboo you mong. That's a Chaim trying to D&C.

Seriously, faggot?

Makeup.

aaaaaand it's fucking nothing

i thought you guys hated us "christcucks"

I'm not satisfied until the whole family is justly killed for taking a Polish life when they have the privilege to be in Poland let alone have a shitty kebab shop.

Leasing the locale was the first mistake, but this wasn't a racewar, it was more like white niggers fighting arab niggers.

hi shimon

how is the weather in tel aviv?

TOP KEK VIDEO

saved

Life takes some time to experience. Irrelevant bait.

Thanks for the commentary, Chaim

I don't give a fat shit whether or not he was a kid. I care that they killed a white person.

white people even riot violently in good order and actually hit the targets of the riot. Unlike niggers who shoot each other, riot about it, and loot nigger owned shops, then blame in one whitey.

Dubs of truth

Racemixers get out and spare your children from being born.
Mixed children will never be European no matter how watered down their subhuman heritage is.
Pollute our gene pool no longer.

Never have children with her lest you give birth to self hating mongrels who will be the first to die in the ethnic cleansing.

It's like $10k in damages.

Slightly samefag.

Also wrong. According to the prosecutor, it went as follows:

translate. google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fro.com.pl%2F26-letni-tunezyjczyk-z-zarzutem-zabojstwa-mieszkanca-elku%2F01315866
not what jewgle translate says.

I'm all for mudslimes fucking off from Poland, but don't lie when it comes to happenings.

You use nigger tier sophistry

Germany never had any ambition to gain more clay than their people inhabited. The land you see in that picture was German since the medieval days. It was a huge crime that we took it from them for simply no good reason but now it's the poles home so at least they're keeping it kebab free. But don't you dare act like it wasn't a crime taking it away from them. It was one of those unjust things that led to WW2 when the pommies thought they could treat another European power like a nigger-colony in Africa and just draw borders right through the middle of the country. And even they paid for that with their complete Empire later on. But still we all lost so much in those days through Jewish D&C and hate towards each other it's a shame to even think about using the 'krauts wants more clay"-meme. man the fuck up and face that we all got played in those days and nobody got played worse than the krauts for that matter.

I did not lie, some comments on another site said that he didn't pay for cola because his friend was supposed to do it. It could've been wrong, but don't you think it'd be weird if he paid for the dish itself and stole cola? Still, there's a few different versions of the story going around now. The firework part is definitely true though, it was after he died that it was thrown.

You are either ignorant or lying shill

The problem here is that you can't really go wrong with a nice shawarma platter

My money's on the Holla Forumsacks.

The ironing here is that
ain't no congressman's son.

Prince Kebab?

My fucking sides!

Kielbasas JUST can't compete

That's alot of money in the east

Can you tell me why we shouldn't?

It's a simple question, really. Do you want the hidden hand of the market or the overt fist of the state telling you where you can stick your dick or otherwise dictate how you live your life?

Only a shitskin could confuse Poland for India.

amazon.com/State-Blood-Inside-Story-Amin/dp/0448146401

Did you read this already?

Considering the Poles' insane love for nigger culture, I bet they're going to side with the non-whites.

underrated post

That has nothing to do with racemixing. Shit detraction.

Did you mean distraction?

You're still gonna get it, though.

What kind of fireworks did the kids throw in the shop?
Firecrackers?

That's crime enough right there, I needn't go further.

They want disaffected young and educated westerners to move on Warsaw and increase their GDP. Frankly a bit lewd, since my country opened its doors to the Easterners when the wall came down.

Not that I mind, mostly good people and great kielbasas.

kek

How about common decency enstead of perverse degeneracy?

You treat a woman right, my man. That's all there is to it.

Interesting choice of words…

That was the intention with my "interesting choice of words", genius.

This is gonna be lovely.

You have to work on your sarcasm signaling.

If you would show that map only one decade later you'd notice how napoleon created the polish duchy of Warsaw. You were formally allied with France after that so the kings and emperors did what they always do when someone can't fight back they just took it.

Before the mid of the 19th century the Germans didn't even had fully developed Nationalism and so hadn't most other Nations besides France so being part of a kingdom of complete different culture and nationality was pretty fucking normal back then. Your land wasn't part of Germany (inhabited by krautfolk) but part of the kingdom of the prussian king/russian czar no more no less. After the Germans adapted Nationalism in the mid 19th century they didn't even touch your precious Russian-occupied poo-land as far as I know. I'll admit there probably even were some places in the boarder regions with more poles than Germans on the German side before WWI but after 1918 no place the Germans had could've been called Poland. And you still took it from them because Stalin wanted to have a big cut of your country for himself in the east.

face it:

You took the land of the krauts without any good reason because we let you do so and they're even less butthurt about that than some of you are right now for them ever having it.

Good work with the kebabs, really appreciate it and but don't get more cocky than you can historically afford to be alright?

Please let there be a racewar.

RACE WAR NOW you little bitch, its either now that we are the 80-90% than in a couple generations when your descendants are going to get genocided and victimized being the minority, maybe you are not worried about your wife's son's future, but most people are.

Alright already! As long as we do the white thing and receive actual refugees.

IT WAS NEVER FAIR BEFORE, DOUBT ITLL BE THIS TIME ASWELL.

Poland is going to be the next superpower at this rate.

They better step up their cuisine then

Europe doesn't need more mudshits and niggers, Hans.

New Pasta?

You can't stop what's coming
I would tell you to save your self but you can't.

I hope they kill every last one of them.
Slowly.

One sandie from Tunisia admitted he was the one that stabbed the 21 year old, the remaining three (Moroccans and some other mudshits) will be released. Although I doubt they will come back to their homes in Poland, as they will fucking die if they do so.
The muds were probably drunk or fucked up on drugs, as (I shit you not, heard a mud say this to his mud friend, they were from different countries so they spoke English) 'Allah can't see when you are under a roof'. Some of my kinsmen actually admitted if the muds just beat the dude up for the firecracker it would've been fine and perfectly normal, but killing someone is just a step too far.
About the protesters- sure, 20 were taken by the police. 20 out of 300, and there were 150 policemen, so it's safe to say the blues didn't give a fuck, caught the 20 to show off in front of the officials.
Due to the recent killing of the Polish trucker (who cares if he was a half-jew, he was our citizen) the riots might spread country-wide, even though the situation calmed the fuck down in Ełk.
The best-worst thing was the Polish lefty MSM (the only kind of MSM in Poland). At first, the assilants were 'allegedly of islamic descent', when the Police confirmed it, the media reports changed to '4 foreigners stabbed 21 year old'. Fucking mudlovers, fortunately they are a minority in Poland, mainly driven and financed by the lefty political parties.
>tfw when the only muslims in my city are a doctor and his family, who are cool, chill and very respected, as they are not islamists
>tfw can't do any removing in the closest vicinity
t. a right-wing Pole whose family is all 'intolerant' (a.k.a. redpilled)
maan, we really have to change how anons think of Poles on Holla Forums, the stereotypes are made up by jews

You have no appreciation of history, sugar.

Crusades I presume?

lol

Muh good jew

I'm not justifying jews. I'm just saying, that it was our jew. If we wanted the kike dead we would've done it ourselves and the muds had no right to take this glory away from us. As long as someone doesn't obviously do retarded shit (a.k.a. innocent until proven guilty) we let them be, but when the rope comes, it comes with full force. Not every jews are bad, there are some exceptions, and as the old Polish saying goes, an exception makes the rule.

I'm just shitposting at this point, I actually agree with the sentiment. Nobody knew he was anything less than a Pole when he was killed, and they acted appropriately.

Also, please someone shop RWDS on their patches, wasted opportunity.

The Freedom of Association for Self-procurement sounds very current to the situation at hand.

KUPUJESZ KEBABA, OSIEDLASZ ARABA

State tv already is shilling for muh hate crime and that police should beat up Poles to save kebab bar.

Poland is a sovereign country, surely its constituency can verbalize their grievances in a civilized manner?

Some pole detonates explosives in MY HOUSE

If you dont know we are EU and NATO state.

is funny because mudslime

Sorry Achmed you lost that right in the 1960's

when I started to have some basic respect for Poland this fucking post comes up.

Checked. Kek knows those protesting to remove kebab are right.

that's Taqqiya idiot. They're a "peace loving minority" when they're small in number. Guess how that doctor and his family would treat your mother and sisters if your city was 5% or 15% muslim.

According to the Hippocratic oath

There is a reason why corpsmen and marines are kept separate.

You're aware Taqqiya would allow a Muslim to take the hippocratic oath in bad faith with no intention to follow it right?

Then all oaths are void.

Yeah, that's kind of the point of Taqqiya.

This also extends to the constitution.

see

HOHOHO

D;

That's not how taqqiya works. Taqiyya is a Shi'a device that allows them to deny their religion when under fear of their life. Like if you put a gun to a Shi'a Muslim's head and told him to denounce Islam or die, the Shi'a could denounce Islam and not face apostacy. That's it. There's nothing more to it.

Sure thing Achmed.

I'm sorry you're not educated enough to study anything beyond child rape - which is a strange thing to desire knowledge of - but taqiyya just isn't what you think it is.

You remind me of the Muslim I talked to the other day who stuttered through a shitty explanation of what 'Real Islam' was after I asked him if he was using Taqqiya on me.

Someone's got child rape on the brain, but it ain't me starts playing

I got excited for a moment but that video is supremely disappointing.

I mean those animals KILLED someone and all this massive crowd has the stones to do is timidly smash a couple of windows?

This. If the riot police were standing back and the crowd was with you there's no reason you couldn't storm the place, destroy it, and drag the one who killed the pole outside. Good sign though, you can always get retribution later.

But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Thusly we will find ourselves yet again tidally locked in a Lockean state of nature.

Since we're on the subject of Islam, here;

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/index.aspx

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

And, you, snake;

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "…Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters…" The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

Needs moar The New World of Islam, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1922 ,1st Pub. 1921 tbqhwy

you know you don't have to reply to EVERY POST IN THE THREAD right you autist?

God's Terrorists: The Wahhabi Cult and the Hidden Roots of Modern Jihad Paperback – September 4, 2007
by Charles Allen

oh fug

What else are the citizens meant to do? They've (allegedly) burnt their accomodations too, and the perpetrators are caught by the police and in Poland muds are too rare so they can't exactly enact vengeance on others who share those traits even if they wanted as those kebabs might have been the only ones in town.

It's enough that Poles everywhere are getting increasingly agitated and if something like this emerges from just knifing one guy who perhaps might have not been completely innocent in the incident, imagine what'd ensue if big muzzie trucking or a big kaboom happened in Poland like it did in Berlin.

I don't really give a shit about Islam, but I do seek to know my enemy. Checking your source vs. an actual Qur'an shows your source is blatantly cherry picking out of context in order to feed a narrative. Literally nothing of what you've posted means what you pretend it means.

If all you have is someone else's made up opinion, then you've already lost. I'm not going to bother correcting you because I don't suffer fools gladly, nor is it my job to educate children; but if you don't pull your head out of your ass, and that right soon, then you will forced to become Muslim before you realize what's happened.

Trips confirm, whether it be false flag or real durk durkas Poles are gonna do some serious cleansing.

All muslims are notorious liars and cherry pickers. They deserve to be treated as such. Why don't you go down to the local mosque and bend over to "learn some more about your enemy"

Did you just imply all Englishmen are moslem?

Shit I mean true Scotsmen.

Maybe the imam will let him in on some Bacha bāzī action.

That's Gaelish for automatic rifles, innit?

He'll have to pay his dues as the little boy for a few years first. Also he types like a Muslim, so I can his taqqiya in action as he switched from thinly veiled muslim to "dude you just gotta agree with muslim dogma to beat them fellow white nationalists lmao"

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

m8 ur a moslem nao

Yes, we hate Islam. Yes, we will mock your paedophile prophet Mohammed as much as we want. You are not welcome here. Get out.

There's some hardbacks available too, but at this point it just seems ridiculous. I mean what's the point?

ONR pogroms all over again!

Kebab is fucking disgusting, I don't know how you Euros even let that shit exist. The market prevents that shit from even getting a toehold in America, muh ethnic food multikulti be damned. Asian food is the GOAT of nonwhite food, all else is garbage.

Nice b8 m8, fresh pasta

Why the fuck would you have less respect for Poland because of it? Seems quite illogical.

BREAKING NEWS:
Seems that the '21 year old stole two bottles of Coke' and 'Firecracker was thrown after 21 year old's death' bullshit is coming out from the mudslimes lawyers mouths. They want to exchange life sentence (murder with extraordinary brutality) for 5-8 years in probation for exceding the right of self-defence, under the false pretense the niggers were only trying to defend their property.
Also, 99% two of the niggs were working in the kebab place illegally.

Well, given the fact Holla Forums is always right, you probably are too, fortunately I don't live in Germany and the recent riots show the niggs that we won't let them spit in our faces.
Back to the niggers and their lawyers, the niggers are fucked either way. If they get probation- they can't legally leave Poland. If they stay- someone will avenge the stabbed Pole. Life sentence- death in prison (prison rape isn't common in Poland, it only happens if you want to be fucked, so it's not rape then, but other lifers don't give a fuck and will beat the life out of the mud). Their only way to get out of this heap of steaming shit is running the fuck outta here, they will hopefully die on their way, the raft will burst or some shit.

TAKE ME WITH YOU, ONKEL ADOLF!

I dont think accuser will demand life sentence. Max 25 years.

Your children will be an 80-85 IQ mudshits. Congratulations.

This is so strange to see, those people are not screaming like a bunch of retards but just looking and cheering all neatly in order with two guys in front.
Fuck it is good to be white.

More info about Islam, btw.

STEP IT UP, POLS!

It was just a prank

Why are there any Kebab in Poland (of all places) to begin with?

It's starting, but will the fire burn fast enough?

Bringing the banter like always. God bless Poland.
Kurwa!

ebin :D

:D

Kawaii as fugg

Solid second place bby

We really need an updated version of that. I'm sure that Poland is still far better than most but that picture is far from accurate.

Life is possible too. Even if he gets 25, he'll get no probation and get shanked anyway.
And a failed attempt to escape the country on probation means prison too, probably additional sentence for illegal border-crossing.

Poles are literally niggers, they must go back to Africa.

all the good foreign food we have is americanized to shit, friend. most chinks have never heard of general tso chicken and most of the food you think is mexican is really tex-mex.

is circlefagging going to make a comeback in 2017?
yes

Shlomo, you late for first post

POLAN STRON
V4 STRON

People are getting mad at this post, but it is a fact that the real race war will start in America or western Europe.

Poland cannot into space, but it can into race (war).

I didn't know pierogies were Polish. I fucking love mash potato and cheese pierogies.

Even though I'm German, don't go starting D&C shit with the poles you faggot, especially when they're doing good and attacking Kebabs.

Kek demands it.
Pierogies are the official snack of the alt-right.

How the fuck is a racewar supposed to happen in a nation in which 99% of the people are the nation's people?

I can assure you, we almost no muslims. Most left for Germany anyways, since we have no Social Welfare options for foreigners and we do not recognize them as refugees. Only about 400 of these were taken and most of them were Christian…

Or supposed to be Christian since again, they simply left Poland and went to Germany. I guess we didn't welcome them, haha.

Quick and efficient

Pierogies are Russian. My grandma makes them.

haha, what the actual fuck

i wonder who snagged

it doesn't matter.

also

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I shit you not. They believe the sharia laws don't work in buildings as Allah can't see your sins. Their inconsistence is retarded.

Nobody wants your shitty version, that's why they're called Polish cookbooks and why damn near every pierogi restaurant is run by Polacks.

You wouldn't say that if you tried one.

They are called vareniki in Russian. If your grandmother is supposedly Russian and calls them pierogi, I have some bad news for you…

Isn't that dude on the right the retard who tried to duel nigel farage?

Nevermind, i was thinking of this faggot kek

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/polish-prince-challenges-nigel-farage-to-a-sword-duel-over-immig/

Sorry I was thinking of piroshki

No you fucking philistine. Despite them being called "pierogi ruskie" in Pollackland they have nothing to do with USSR and they have no idea what you're about if you talk that shit in Rusland.

oh let me guess, you live near saint mary's and taught your mongrel daughter the cumbric counting system? get out you two faced kike

Have sage

Even wimin mean well.

OY VEY GOY THIS IS A LITERAL SHOAH
REMEMBER KRISTALLNACHT
REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION WINDOWS

Godspeed Poland, kebab removal should be a basic human right.

/rekt

This is the dude on the right.

The far right. :^]

Severely butthurt that poles - who hire only fellow poles and send their profits back to poland - aren't welcome in Britain.

hi shimon, nice to see you're too much of a coward to bump the thread and get called on your shit

Bavarian detected

You should be grateful Ribbentrop-Beck didn't work out, shekelstein, or you would have never been born, fuckface. We helped your little jews during WWII and what do we get? Retards trying to shame us for that. We should've done otherwise, eh.

PolAnd is of teaching kebab removal to young generations
youtu.be/F3wttNrwH98

Think I will start taking trips to Poland.

What was going on in that video? (When/where was it taken?)

france sometime ago in 2016 with bomb boons getting out of their containment zone

Oh your son is going to be such a supreme gentleman. Better start teaching him now so he can get the high score.

I see our leftypol shill has new bait. How many threads will he copypasta this in?

#make the holohoax real
Your days are numbered, Chaim

Low energy lynching, I want them all hanging from the lamposts with ropes by friday Poland, step it up or your f-i-r-e-d, don't you dissapoint me fellas!!!

That's how muslims practice modern hijrah. They send in a few nice ones and then slowly start ramping it up until you have a germany sized invason

Doesn't exist. Anglo-Saxon is a race you fucking moron.

Не будь дураком, выучи родной язык.

I can gurantee that your бабуся hates you for being such a traitor to your culture.

You do realize Prussia was originaly a Polish vassal, right? Fuck, in the times of Stefan Batory almost the entirety of Germany was a Polish province. German subhumans can cry all they want, but they will forever be inferior.

I've found out recently I'm predominantly of Polish blood. What are my chances of getting a nice wife and settling in Poland with a slight American accent?