Varg on the (((alt-right))) and the cuckery it is

Varg on the (((alt-right))) and the cuckery it is

Hi TRS cucks, go fuck yourself.

For the rest of you. Happy New year!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varg is a retard and probably with (((them))).

No wonder he burns Western Churches but never any Mosques or Synoguagueo.

You might have a normie's understanding of history and still be retarded enough to think Christianity is at all related to semites or judiasm (lurk more), but even then you still must admit that it's more western than what Varg doesn't attack.

First post, every fucking time.
What is the Old Testament for one million dollars, Shlomo?

More black pill bullshit as always.

This.

He's a nordicist D&C faggot whose entire following is almost exclusively manchildren autists

LARPAGAN ALERT

Still, this. He thinks he has broken free from them, but his mind is still subsumed in semitic apocalyptic thinking.

Jew shill.

TRS. Go back alt-cuck

Another Trump-cuck TRS:er

Nice low energy divide and conquer, kike.

Saw this a while ago. Varg is a pretty good guy.

more like non-argument alert.
nice try, christcuck, remember what Rabbi Yeshua said, we are all one in Christ Jesus

As a fellow Nord I have my issues with some things he did in his youth, but other than that he's on point in my opinion. At least he stands behind in his statements and doesn't flip-flop on issues like the alt-cuckers out there.

Jew logic. Calls someone who opposed the jewish meme that's the alt-right a jew.

wew on that mental gymnastics performance 10/10. Nor kill yourself.

I call people attempting to divide the only movement that's going to save europe jews, because they often are.

Even if you are a true nordicist autismo you're playing into their hands and are just as much as a problem as they are.

How is what you do NOT larping? You and I and everyone knows christianity is a crock of shit.

I don't agree with everything Varg says, far from it actually, but he's spot on here.

replace that guys chainmail with a priests robe and it still works out.
only paganism IS intrinsically european, whereas christianity is for everyone, a total whore of a faith

Eh, he was young. He seems pretty ok now. He just goes overboard with muh per-christain society, which makes him un-watchable sometimes. He did however admit that he wouldn't want to return to such a time, now-a-days he seems to support living in more manageable societies. Not ranging over 150 people which is perfectly logical.

Jesus being an ethnic jew does not make anything he said wrong. The fact that most jews hated him should mean something in that regard, but of course larping pagans like to conveniently ignore that.

Varg is a pretty cool guy, he BTFO TRSodomites and doesnt afraid of anything.

Also,
Nice kikery.
As expected, from a Christian.

I say it every time, if you legitimize that, you legitimize the gay bible, too.
I don't do that, and you should not, either.
unless you're jewish, then you can't help but do it, because you need to be gassed

Too bad he's a Islamacuck

lol

Hello, shill.

Who makes this shit? lel

What's your New Year's resolution TRS, i mean, besides sucking more cocks?

Nice sage by the way

this board has been nothing but constant retarded infighting since nov 8th.
it's been absolutely ruined.

We've only been fighting the alt kike the past couple days, which can't be infighting by definition since we aren't alt kike. Come on, give me a 'purity spiraling'

Fuck off, you 1488er Purity Spiraling LARPing schizo Stormfag Uncle Adolf loving Iron-March Antifa goon kike shill. :^)

The guy has 4 children and a beautiful wife, lives self-sufficiently(more or less), so all respect.

It took me 3 years to realize this, but everyone who browses Holla Forums hates everyone else who browses Holla Forums

Hmm….fucking meatcucks, man.

True, but we all hate vegankikes a bit extra

Jews are the ultimate meatcucks, tbh.

Ebin.

Blatant lies.

Yes, everyone with success in this world is a meat "cuck." You can say much bad about the Jews, but they sure as hell get ahead in this world. Aryans too have always been meat "cucks." The only ones who aren't are low caste pooinloos and you university hippies, and what have either of you ever accomplished?

As a deist i can't help but agree with a lot of what he said, perhaps i'm turning, perhaps not.

T.Ari Horowitz

The Jews are our enemies and as such they hate, poison, and exterminate us. Romanians who cross into their camp are worse than enemies: they are traitors. If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

Reported for e-celeb cancer. Enjoy.

Call me when pagans organize to donate hundreds of millions to Israel or import subhumans at a rate comparable to Christian organizations. I'll wait.

Heh

Why should I give a fuck about anything this church burning paganlarper musician who literally lives in a forest thinks?

Happy new year Varg.

Don't forget he murdered a man in cold blood claiming he was going to kill him first if he didn't. So instead of going to resolve it with witnesses he went to his house alone and stabbed him 15 times.

And countless European people were killed by Christians in the name of "anti heresy".

And today they're celebrating yule in a calendar that has weekdays named after pagan deities.

Good job killing all those people for nothing.

Michael Enoch slipped up recently and accidentally admitted he's a Jew.

In his defense, he explained why numerous times. Other also said the guy he killed was planning to kill him and making a snuff film out of it.
What would you do if you know someone is out to kill you?

Hearsay is not evidence. You only have his side of the story and no idea what actual happened except he went there alone and killed a man.

Have to add, the Police sure as fuck wouldn't help him out during those times, neither would media etc.

Plenty of witnesses told what happened, they said the same thing that Varg said.

Did you know Donald Trump is a rapist? Plenty of people said it so it must be true!

This motherfucker has roller skates on his goal posts.

Yeah, Varg should have waited until after getting killed to verify that other faggots claim.

Yeah, police isn't always a help.

Going to resolve it is the key issue here. Resolution such as "see Mr officer, here's his plan to kill me written down" not a gang going to his house and stabbing him.

Varg defense force will do anything to defend this vile man because he's a gardener.

varg, an old fuck near the brink of death
the human race has survived larger, and will do so

VARG IS BASED
VARG IS BASED
VARG IS BASED
VARG IS BASED
VARG IS BASED

All fags who say otherwise are just butt-hurt alt-right fags.

I'd say it's resolved. I don't even particularly like Varg, but it's clear you're really mad at him for some reason.

Pointing out murder is wrong makes me mad at a murderer?

Varg put things that are important to himself (in this case, himself) over law enforcement and then got convicted.

It's perfectly resolved.

This guy did, as well.
Only he went free

Ah, 5 years probation.
Still, people sometimes do what they think is right.
Both payed the price.

No, that just makes you basic. I don't think his crime & punishment has anything to do with why you're mad at him, it's just your foil, and you'll likely never actually tell us the reason, because that's just what a sophist does.

He also made a bunch of Aryan kids with his french wife, living with them in southern France in a beautiful environment.

He's an old goofball for still being so into fantasy-role play and Tolkien but he is very intelligent man that still manages to live the dream even after they put him in jail for years after he stabbed a man that he thought was grabbing a shotgun he allegedly had to shot him. And even if he was an edgy kid back than he still done more for the survival of our people than you ever have.

Varg is a great guy and the only reason you pussies are so butt hurt about him is that you're either deus_vult_christian-level and too pussy to direct your anger irl against the enemies of your nameless god, or because you are just kikeshill shilling against someone that doesn't buy the whole "Alt-right" thingy you are trying to put over all of us lately.

VARG IS BASED
a bit odd maybe but still really based
/thead

People like Varg basically have the same understanding of Christianity as middle school fedora atheists, but happen to be NatSoc and end up directing it into Paganism instead

Most of them are just mild autists though, Varg is a deranged hooligan.

He burned down pic related, a beautiful relic of 12th Century Norweigen architecture. Forget religion, on cultural and artistic grounds alone he's a complete piece of shit for that. He's an edgy fuckwad.

Actually it was a stungun, Øystein's plan according to Varg and everyone else who knew about the plan was to knock Varg out with a stun gun and then make a snuff film of Varg being tortured to death.

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is CTR TRS
Holla Forums has always been divided on Varg because he's a black pilled as fuck and anti-civilization

And christians destroyed a lot of pagan architecture.

And sure, it's comparatively simpler, but that doesn't make it any better.
Pic is an example from Rome. Our own pagan temples were ancient.
This made them more primitive looking, but not any less impactful.

It has been about 2000 years, after all.

But Europe was not crude or barbarian (which was just the name given to them, like Polish calling German Niemcy, someone who "can't speak" (their language) )
Germans (Teutons) kicked Roman ass 1000 years before the Teutons put on knightly robes.
Or, in other words, the people made it, not the religion.

Christianity in the west came to an already advanced people. It's an invasor and destroyed Odin knows how many great things.

Christians don't care about race, the kike has used this naiveity and ignorance to lead white Christians into the extremely left wing, pozzed mindset of race mixing being a good thing, being a minority in your own countries is a good thing. No other fucking religion would accept that, I don't know if Aethism can completely replace Christianity, but our true fighting spirit would be unleashed if it were not for this weak christcuck bullshit.

fuck you faggots praying to a jew

I agree that is a beautiful building, but only white people could build that, and Christianity is leading white people to extinction, the average Christcuck just doesn't give a fuck if his children/grandchildren are black or brown, as long as they go to the same church as him.

Better to burn down these liberal, race traitor institutions to protect white people and then they can be rebuilt after the weak and white-genocide promoting christian religion is completely destroyed.

this is true for most modern Christians, but not Christianity itself. It's been led astray. Between the barren secular nature of Protestantism, and the Globalist material driven perversion of Roman Catholicism that's led it to become "modern and progressive", only the Orthodox church remains (and there are certainly attempts within it to make it follow the path of the Roman Catholics).

Literally the very first book, Genesis, warns of the shit we're seeing. We're living the Tower of fucking Babel.

Tippity top kek.

God did not do this. People did.
Also, it wasn't even successful.
Christianity had to ultimatley bend the knee and incorporate paganism into it to even have a chance of being accepted.

It's Europeans that made Christianity great back then, you think that Bingo Bongo from the Congo would be able to build something comparable in a million years even if he was Christian.

daily reminder.

Sure thing, bro. That's why most of the world is praising Odin and Thor, instead of the Father and the Son, m i rite?

Stop being a pussy, if more people did what Varg did antifa wouldn't exist.

Enjoy your pagan weekdays and yule.

Daily reminder

Also, Thor would have killed all those giants immediately, but they hid it, so Loki (satan equivalent) told him to dress up as a bride.

Cools story. Is it same book that says that Hitler was a homojew eunuch?

Also, every time someone creates a work of "fantasy" it's an homage to our true gods and mythology.

You wish Christianity would get that much quality and reverence even by atheist and people of other religions.

I think that Øystein was a communist solely to be an edgy fuck, apparently he liked communism because it was evil and it killed a lot of people. Of course, he could've also been a legit communist who was at least honest about his intentions.

His hammer. They took his hammer and hid it.

Oh. Oh no. Weekday names and a holiday! Christianity is surely finished now! Lol, is that the best you can do? No wonder LARPagans are eternal losers.

Oh no, the church of the one true god wasn't able to turn the people to the one true god and had to settle for pagan rituals and using pagan gods every time they are dating something.

This:

Nice way of fucking yourself in the ass.

Yep. That's the best LARPagans can do. Enjoy your impotent rage while Donald Trump saves Europe in the name of Christianity and cucks the heathen even yet again. =^]

Pretty sure that Europeans are abandoning your bullshit religion regardless of how much you spam propaganda on Holla Forums

But at least you can look forward to a future for Christianity in South America and Africa amiright my christian brother? Christ shall build his temple in the two lowest IQ continents. How appropriate. :^)

Enjoy your dying faith while mine gets stronger every day, kike.

This is how retarded you are.

You're claiming someone is angry for pointing out a man doesn't deserve to be an E celeb and has a sketchy past. Are you from tumblr by any chance?

Also reminder that Hitler said it is fucking stupid to hang on Pagism or any other thing in the past as the Jew easily will and can exploit this. Ideal or not, it is something old that might not work now as it would back then.

He was talking about the wiccan equivalent back in the day.
Anything with "neo" is jewish.

Tell me, LARPagans: How do you plan on stopping Donald Trump from Making Europe Great Again and the people of Europe wanting to emulate the traits that made Trump such a success and saviour, which includes being a Christian? It's strong horse vs. weak horse after all. And LARPagans say they understand the appeal of strength and power, so there should be no hard feelings. ;^)

People hate Americans here, they did ruin the west with their philosemitism, after all.

Too bad, because you're getting America up in your ass yet again.

Kikes and their anal fascination.

You'll deal with it if you want your Muslim problem gone. Europe is in no position to negotiate anything.

Was Ahnenerbe "Larpagan" too?

Take care of your spic, kike and nigger problem, first.

Will be difficult, though.
Seeing how Christian sanctuary churches are planning on keeping all the subhumans sheltered.

But thanks for trying.

Oh don't you worry your head over that. Trump is the President Elect, did you forget already? We'll deal with those problems first, and be the first to deal with those problems too!

I'm sorry, little LARPagan, but what part of "Trump doesn't give a fuck" do you not understand?
Thanks for trying.

What problems? is there a problem with Christianity?
But it's such a good religion.

So that's what this is all about.
You worship Trump as if he's the second coming.

Remember christcuck, suicide is a unforgivable sin. Don't kill yourself when Trump starts to go back on his promises.

He probably left for Sunday school now.

Before the election:

After the election

I think Trump is an overall boon for America.
But that doesn't make the church any less awful.
And that was the main topic here (for the past posts, at least)

That church is a reconstruction that was created in the late 19th century as a tourist attraction, you fucking idiot.

this one wasnt

Did that one get burned down?

So, what's your point, retard?

In all seriousness, Varg needs to edit his fucking books. His latest one is just his blog copy-pasted into book form with, with HTML tags and hyperlinks and everything.

not sure

I can't be the only one on pol who thinks this guy is basically an edgy teenaged faggot in an old man's body.

protip: being into death metal past age 15 is cringeworthy and you should be ashamed of it. this guy is basically Euro version of white trash.

Don't get why people still post this shit daily

You don't directly deny it, and I'm about as far away from tumblr as it's possible to be while remaining white.

Wanna know how I know that you're not from here?

He was part of the music industry remember.

But I thought he named the jew regularly.

Can mods ban the word "LARP" ? It's clearly leftist conditioning to stop us from doing anything actively.

Granted I think Varg is wrong on a lot of subjects, but when he is right he is dead. This is one of the instances where he is right, so why the fuck are we doing religion for the 1488th time?

I've been on chans since late 2006.

I was in my early 20s then, I'm probably older and have been "around here" longer than you.

Either people hare literally 12-16 year old edgelords or they are manchildren who never matured to the sage of realizing how cringe worthy it is to take this Euro trash edgelord seriously

Yeah, just as I thought.

They probably won't, but you're right.
LARP is being misused all the damn time.

That means going to a church or a practicing site.

That means interacting with people and worst still - normies.

He self-publishes his new albums as far as I remember and back when he did black metal he never was on a big label. You can't compare some shitty label ran by a bunch of stupid teenagers to Shlomo Shelebergensteinowitzoblatt from Good Goy Productions.

His complete rejection of Christianity baffles me though.
Seek the truth, read the teachings and then work it out from there.
Don't just outright reject it.

Also - remember that you reject the communities by doing this too. I think that's another reason why this guy is pushed, they don't want us redpilling Christians.

So raising a white family makes you euro trash? Sounds like he's just a Volkisch dude with a rocky past. I don't agree with everything he says, and I think he goes a little hard on Christians without applying equal pressure to the other two parts of the Abrahamic trinity.

Have a "Larpagan" alphabet song.

So clear it up: Are varg obsessed chan posters manchildren or immature edgelord teenagers?

He's a nerdy, borderline LARPing edgelord.

I don't even know if I agree or didsagree with him cause I only read 3 or 4 things he wrote and that was enough to realize he's a corny, stupid, delusional manchild.

Similarly to Ted Kaczynski or Pentti Linkola, him and his ideas are the ur-Holla Forums. A lot of his methods and beliefs are way out there, but on a lot of things they are spot-on.

It was bitter to learn the truth and have my childhood memes crushed, I'll admit. But seeing LARPagans forever floundering in trying to become relevant again makes up for it.

Christianity is Semitism and has nothing to do with the truth.

Ted Kaczynski is fucking retarded.

Kaczynski has been vindicated time and time again.

I continue to be blown away by the degree of manchild-ness that exists among pol posters such that this guy continues to be posted on almost daily basis

Kaczynski's observation on leftists probably hit too close to home for him.

Daily reminder that kikes are neither semites nor jews.

LOL WOW. The delusions of christfags really do know no bounds. Trump is as much a christian as any political man with power. He knows what he needs to say to get the slave-class in line. You fucking retard.

As if it wasn't clear enough already that you're not from here.

I'm a Christian and I still listen to Varg and I agree with a lot of what he says. In particular I agree with the (((alt-right))) being complete and utter shit.

And I value your average pagan larper more than I value some American meme church member. You fuckers over there just love to rape and commercialise everything. Mega Churches, baptists, mormons and all kinds of shit that you idiots call Christian. Kill yourself.

I bet you buy into the jews are the chosen people meme too.

Man varg threads always get the anchor. I know the mods are all christcucks but this is on par with the level they defend Kushner

Good riddance.
Edgelord e-celebs like Varg and A Wyatt Mann need to be banished from Holla Forums.

Yeah and OP got banned as well for it. I mean it's a legitimate thread about the alt-right not just some random e-celeb shit. I hate the mods we have here so damn much. They always anchor the good threads.

Hey chirstcuck mod.

>>>/4cuck/

I wonder who could be behind this post

Wanna know how I know that you're actually not from here?

Ah, turns out the D&C shills are Holla Forums kikes

Filthy christcuck hypocrite. Youre just like your ancestors and a slave to the jew doing his work ruining your race. I wont be sorry when your """religion""" dies and you along with it.

Youre the newfuck, christcuck.

Because he told you that on Jewtube…

If that were true… why the fuck would he be making videos for shitbags like you?

keep your damn mouth shut until pagans literally matter at all in any way whatsoever.
I won't wait because it won't happen.
Also fuck off with this ^ arrogant tumblr format of questioning.

kill yourself leftycuck shill

Whatever could you mean?

The guy whose comments you're responding to is a professional shill who spends his days drifting from thread to thread looking for any stray, favorable comments about me, so he can insert negative posts calling me an E-celeb, Satanist, serial killer worshiper, namefag, etc. and proclaim that for these reasons I should be banned on this board. It's lazy shilling at best as he's essentially a hit and run artist who never develops his argument and each of his standard accusations about me are completely invalid. All he ever gets for his effort is a slew of replies telling him to shut up or beat it, so I can't for the life of me understand why he even bothers, unless he's on a troll payroll somewhere and merely seeking to disrupt the flow here by inflaming the regulars. This "ban E-celeb AWM" tactic has resoundingly failed to date as most of the folks here know that I don't engage in general social media or have my own webpages or blog, so the E-celeb charge isn't even applicable. He incessantly tries to make hay out of the "Satanist" and "serial kille"r bits, too referring to the subjects of some well received documentary films I made some 30 years ago. Those themes play no role in anything I produce today, so essentially every single element he uses to condemn me in his posts isn't a true or relevant reflection of who I am or what I do. The folks who really belong here "get it" and for their continual slapping down of this meddlesome creep, I sincerely Thank You all. AWM

Keep doing what you do.

But you assholes dont worship the Roman pantheon you worship Norse deities and their architectural apotheoses were sticks.

Never change, you are the mann.

Hello TRS Christcuck

The ultimate redpill: replace every occurrence of 'elves' on this page with 'jews'

archive .is/eXWin

Jews are the fuck up first race outcasts headed today by the rotschild dynasty

Re: Tolkien

John was a true volkish man who got kiked by multiple publishers and his cuck followers. His son Christopher made a twelve volume collection based on Johns original manuscripts and story of his world. Read the first two volumes, the book of lost tales. Very esoteric and his detailed allegorical world outside of the kosher LOtR tangent is literally based on meme magic wars. If you look on Tolkien gateway for a character named Eriol, tokiens original character of the story, read his family line and you will see Wotan and the Wecta line (Eriol being Wihtgils) and that hengest is also included. Space/Time convolution is the key to understanding Tolkiens story and therefore his astrological and historical teachings.

See that's where you've got it backwards. The larpers are the ones that live in the city and play dress up on the weekend for social media acclaim. Varg is living true.

The Fair Folk were more like what we'd like to be if we could shorten the gap between our concepts and their execution and live for as long as the earth was inhabitable. The Dwarves resembled Jews more closely than Elves. By his own admittance the language and character of the Dwarves is quite semitic.