Immediatly after Cooper gets his wits back he calls in a flight plan and states he is the embodiment of a government...

Lynch is truly /ourguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewsync.net/watch?v=-ZJ__doruW4&t=0&v=GJRZYhAG4BY&t=14&mode=solo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfsvtBNFDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAVO NOLAN

What did he mean by this?

Uh, you don't get to bring doppelgangers

thoughts on the episode -

Jane-E and Sonny Jim gotta be tulpas too, if they weren't Cooper would have told them Dougie wasn't real.

Audrey is that pine cone attached to the microphone at the Roadhouse, BOB trapped her spirit in it like what was done to the log lady's husband and to Josie.

Richard Horne is probably still alive somewhere, they haven't resolved the Linda thing and that character would be useful for a potential season 4.

The real Diane is probably dead or maybe not.

Cooper is planning to have the one armed guy make another Dougie for Jane-E and Sonny Jim once he's done with what he needs to do, that's why he gave him his hair and talked about the seed.

Audrey is probably in some hospital or insane asylum following the explosion at the end of season 2 hopefully she's not the "dreamer" Gordon was referring to before. Also I found her dance sequence really cringe inducing

A tulpa for a family of tulpas, in the previous episode it was made clear there was a relationship between Jane-E and Diane. Her "sister". It would be immoral of Cooper to leave real people living a lie with a fake person.

Audrey can't just still be in the coma because she's somewhat aware of events that are happening in the Roadhouse and other characters that aren't in comas have been in Roadhouse scenes.

somewhat related, I'm pretty sure they're now implying that Annie Blackburn was a tulpa too.

It would make sense name wise at least.

Ann-E.
and
BLACK burn.

slow down there champ i dont think half the characters will be tulpas, i do think that a lot of plot will be left unresolved next week as it should be.

Was Laura Palmer a tulpa?

This is it

Crashing this series…

What happened to the doppelganger Cooper's "son"?
Was he actually his son?
Did he get sent to the Black Lodge?
I am confuse ? ? ?

something bad. It was a trap set for the doppelganger.

apparently yes, the son of audrey and evil cooper.

he probably raped her when she was in the coma.

maybe, they still haven't explained who Linda is, the giant said early on "Richard and Linda, two birds with one stone".

nope, BOB wouldn't want to inhabit just a tulpa.

Maddie probably was though, her name has the E autism.

that makes no fucking sense and is retarded..
it's clear cooper had a hand in creating dougie. it is clear this is part of cooper's plan. it is clear that he would not give a shit about them if they were tulpas cause… why would he?

Diane tulpa said the was taken to the "gas station" after she was raped. Then she said he's in the sherrif's station. It's more likely she is the eyeless woman in the cell, or is somehow connected to her.

he was given 3 sets of coordinates, one of which from phillip jeffries as the electric kettle. it was a trap for him, but i'm still not clear what evil cooper wants. i don't know what his motivation is, i see him driving around a lot and he's apparently on a mission and spent a lot of time and money setting up all this shit for real cooper. probably will all be revealed next week.

i think the one weak part of this series is BOB's motivations since he seems altogether less evil and parasitic than his nature would imply.

The doppleganger created Dougie to prevent himself from being pulled back into the black lodge when the 25 years was up. Cooper wants to recreate Dougie for Jane-E and Sonny.

The gas station was likely the convenience store, she was just confused.

Naido I'm pretty sure is a separate character, she'll probably having something to do with stopping the spirit that's inhabiting Sarah Palmer. She has no eyes so I assume the open face thing won't work on her.

to exist in the real world and not be sent back to the black lodge I suppose.

he's also inhabited by BOB that wants to use him to consume garmonbozia.

That whole fucking scene.

Turns out everyone is a Tulpa.

If Lynch is the dreamer and everyone is a dream, then yeah, everyone is a Tulpa.
I saw many errors for someone like Lynch in some scenes like when the whole filming crew was seen, is he really going that meta?

Yeah I know, that's the point I am making and it's not like she would know what the "black lodge" is, nobody really calls it that. The point I was making was about the sheriff's office.

Eh, maybe but that seems like a VERY suspicious line of dialogue for no apparent reason then.

Now that's some high quality autism.

but it seems way more complex than that, he became obsessed with the coordinates since early on and keeps being lead around by them.

The coordinates must be to Naido and he's trying to kill her because she's a threat to him and to the mother thing.

Naido is played by a Japanese actress, having her turn out to be Laura Dern who she looks nothing like would be really dumb. Gotta be a red herring or something else.

This came out in 2009.

I would pay for scorched Rei makinf everyone's head explode.

Yeah and Phillip Jeffries came back as an electric kettle and Michael Anderson is an electric brain tree, I'm not putting anything past these people anymore.

Guys, for those on the more technical side of things, you probably know that this season was filmed in Video Camera, a 4K iirc and in the trailers showed some weird feeling, like raw filming, almost gonzo.
But since I watch the series on kikeflix and download the next day from some russian torrent I never got that feel again, for this episode I downloaded from an american torrent which btw had variable bitrate and the weird framerate came back, looks damn good.

WEW Holla Forums

Been one hell of a ride, lads.

The one girl in pink they keep focusing on is "Candie" and the doppleganger is looking for "Judy".

Meant to mean something or Lynch just likes ending names with an E sound?

viewsync.net/watch?v=-ZJ__doruW4&t=0&v=GJRZYhAG4BY&t=14&mode=solo

Lynch has some weird ass dreams.

I don't believe you. Post your evidence.

It's a Dali reference

17, but still, feels bad man.

there's no season 2 of Twin Peaks Returns?

isnt next week two episodes?

unless showtime get started asap i dont think lynch was ever planning doing another season

Man I would love Neon Peaks Evangelion, seems more and more feasible the more I look at it.

I'm happy Coop's back but… I kinda miss Dougie.

Diane is my favorite part of The Return by a long shot. So we get the finale in two episodes at once next week? Can't believe it is happening.

It was the single greatest season of TV I've seen in the past few years. I won't say ever cause that's retarded, but CERTAINLY this year and in my recent memory. It should be known it seemed to make both hesitant audiences happy, it had a great amount of humor and silliness and a great amount of darkness and weird shit they could never have gotten away with before. If you're a Twin Peaks fan this is heaven, and in a world where you are forced to choose between fanservice and pretentiousness it was so fucking refreshing.

Doubtful. After Inland Empire (a movie nobody but me seems to like) he pretty much said he was done with movies. I mean he's 70, nobody wants to see him pull a Ridley Scott and just ruin all the earned goodwill. Plus he seems to be a multimedia guy, he released 2 albums and does all sorts of other shit.

For awhile he sounded like he was done with film/shows and then this came outta nowhere and everyone learned he was working on it since 2015 (lending hope to a Bowie cameo, but I wouldn't hold out hope.)

I wanna say he won't do anything like this again since this series was pretty intense. He directed every episode, didn't he? Every hour-long episode, 18 times?
This seems like a signature piece.
And I hate to say that and I hope I'm wrong.

That was Lynch parodying Lynch, full circle, TP was the only unfinished project.

it does make sense, but I also hope you're wrong

how does he do this?

I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to watching TV that isn't wildly unpredictable like this

no it was him working on a movie completely from his dreams, short films, and weird ideas over years and trying to piece them together in a loose narrative.
why is every lynch fan obsessed with this idea of him winking at the audience all the time?

Every Monday I watch Twin Peaks and Game of Thrones and it's the most jarring experience imaginable. My buddy does it with those 2 + Rick and Morty and I think he's just a sadist.

Did this movie ruin kyle maclachlan's career?

I was sure it was Showgirls.

The Twin Peaks setting provides enough material for a season 4 but I don't think Lynch would direct every episode like he did for 3.

It sure ruined Judas Booths'

It made his career.

plebs didn't "get" it.

I've been convinced Kyle Maclachlan is a great actor for a long time and his performance (performances) in this season only cement it. The older I get the more I realize Hollywood is a cesspool of whores and retards and assholes, but I still wonder why this guy - with the masculine face and head of hair and acting chops - didn't become *the guy.* The main guy, the blockbuster guy. Nicholas Cage is bigger than him, how did that happen?

That was literally the first time he had stood in front of a camera, what career are you speaking of?

"we live inside a dream" worries me.

Twin Peaks was always part parody of 80's soap operas and one of the twists that Dallas had was that an entire season was a dream. Hopefully there's no poorly handled twist like that which invalidates parts of the story.

Nicholas Cage is in his own category completely

because they're cretins who are desperate to seem like they understand Lynch when really they've only seen Eraserhead, Elephant Man and Twin Peaks and read Ebert reviews of the rest

Twin Peaks is full of Magritte references too

Actually many things were predicted but then again the internet is a hundred million monkeys in typewriters, probably why Lynch changed the order of the episodes in editing, he doesn't want a Gravity Falls or Westworld incident.

Cage is by all accounts an incredibly charismatic and nice guy

They already confirmed that Bowie died before they could film his bits

Personally I think it suffers from some of the pitfalls that can happen when you give someone 100% creative freedom. Lynch overindulged and it resulted in too much viewer frustration IMO.

It's still good, but I can imagine taking all 18 or so episodes, cutting them down to about 10 and getting a huge improvement as a result.

I wonder what a Lynch and Jodorowsky cooperation would look like.

can't imagine they'd work well together tbh, Jodorowsky has far more pretensions than Lynch does

none of that makes any sense and has no evidence to back it up

They are real, Cooper asked the one armed man if he had the seed that was used to make Dougie and gave him his hair and asked to make another one. He knows he isn't coming back and doesn't want them to be alone so he will leave them with a new improved Dougie tulpa.

She is either still in a coma or a mental asylum after being raped by the doppelganger.

Dead or worse. It could be his doppel blood that activated the trap meant for doppel that could send him to some fucked up horror dimension.

What scene? And Lynch has always been a hack, m8.

What does it mean?

.. yeah, then he did Dune, then nothing significant. What argument are you making right now?

So is Kyle, that's not an answer.

With what, this season? What is the viewer frustration? I've heard no viewer frustration at all, in my observance. It's an alienating show but it seems like the target audience is altogether happy and excited.

"Bro could you IMAGINE what Jodorowsky's Dune would look like? He worked with Giger -"

Woulda looked like shit, woulda been a pretentious pile nobody would have watched. Anyone who watched the documentary would not want to see it. I have no idea why people keep hyping that shit still.

He's a prequel hating pleb. 1000% artist control is fine, so long as the artist is a tip top guy like Georgie Boy or the Lynch master.

FUCK YOU NIGGA

Phillip Jeffries for the finale.

I think we all know the last two episodes are going to be the ultimate normie filter.

Lynch is definitely setting up one last trap with the themes and music allusing to a return to the original Twin Peaks as the stories converge in the town.

With one episode left there isn't much point in theories, some stuff will probably still be open to interpretation after it ends anyway.

The recent episode made a point in showing you what would happen if Cooper came back to his senses sooner. In about ten minutes he was already contacting the FBI, ordering people around and getting back to Twin Peaks. There wouldn't be much of a show if there wasn't the agonizingly slow Cooper return.

Plus, a big theme is patience, good things come to those who wait. Look at the assassins, who in their temper and impatience, got killed in hilarious and anticlimactic fashion. The hero of the show is going to be some British guy who's been waiting in Twin Peaks for a few years and he's going to wreck "Cooper" with his Hulk glove.

They're either gullible or hipsters. Seriously, a 12 hour film will NEVER work. That's half a fucking day. The reason people put up with LSD for 12 hours is because once it's in there you can't do anything but ride your buzz.

Also the technology at the time was nowhere near ready for a project of that ambition.

If Lynch goes back to directing the occasional episode for season four, I think Refn could do the show justice.

Their faggotry never ceases to amaze me.

why is society so shit now

It probably would have been like Jodorowsky's Sci-fi comics. Fun, but total fucking nonsense. I don't think it would have been the religious experience Jodo hoped to make. It would have been Zardoz.

It wasn't 12 hours, it was fucking 15.

how are you even gonna project that? the bulb in the projector would be so hot by the 5hr mark it'd start to melt the film

80% of the Flash Gordon film was drawn from his Dune bible

Have 3 projectors.

but if you think about it Twin Peaks kept itself pretty americana after all, I can't recall a time when it went full globalized.
What a shitty infographic, but that's beside the point.

Whatever happened to True Detective? Somehow I think that if TD had stopped in season 1 it would have probably left with some respect.

Why is CNN such a buzzkill?

Loving the Yahoo review comments, is a neutral review btw.

They stopped plagiarising Ligotti.

Is that why virtually everything that happens in seasons 1-4 is utterly irrelevant now?

My grandfather is 71 years old, has two jobs, 3 girlfriends, and is in relatively good health. My great grandfather is 99 and last I saw of him je was dancing and playing a fiddle better than most people. Some old people are just really healthy into their old age.

I like this theory.

What?

Is this worth reading?

Also, been watching Suck Professor's shot-by-shot breakdowns of season three lately - there was a lot of hints and details I hadn't picked up on on my first viewing: Part 16: youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfsvtBNFDE

idk, but the audiobook is fucking great.
Mark Frost's conspiracy theories are fucking demented, I actually had to stop a couple of times to remind myself is fiction.

>Mark Frost's conspiracy theories are fucking demented
Are we talking Alex Jones levels of demented conspiracy theories here?

’cause I’m all up for that

We all know that what we are watching isn't real. Twin Peaks is a place that we (frost/lynch) have dreamed up. But what if dreams are their own reality in a dimension that we have opened up by dreaming them? And what if this dream is something that we abandoned and let fall apart for 25 years?
Belucci - "But who is the dreamer" (lynch then looks directly at himself as well as us… and isnt it interesting that its someone from our reality outside of the show that asks that question?)

did you know Lynch appeared on Alex Jones' show?

I still can't believe its nearly over, lads.

Fuck, I need to catch up one night. I'm on like episode 10 or 11 :/

It was mentioned in Red Ice TV’s video on the esoteric and hidden symbolism of Lynch’s work, and Twin Peaks in particular. I haven’t seen the AJ interview yet though – supposedly he talks about doubting the official 9/11 story.

I just binged episodes three thru sixteen in a few days. Wish I watched the episodes when they came out, so I wouldn't have to resort to binge-watching this show…

Also, am I the only one who thinks Just You is pretty neat?

>>>/girltalk/

Coop's back nigger, hurry up. Having that spoiled doesn't even ruin the moment I don't think, it's that good. Catch up faggot, it ends this Sunday, and you are GOING to watch it live.

Let's be real, taking 16 episodes for Cooper to wake up was absolutely worth it.

People are under a lot of stress - that is almost certainly Lynch commenting on the impatient fans/viewers, who want to see Cooper wake up and be back to his old self.

Not to mention how much good came from Cooper stuck in Dougie mode. We'd miss out on all of that drama and hilarity if he just woke up right away.

Fuck, I miss Dougie…

I hope the build-up delivers. The series has definitely been worth watching anyhow, but it could still end on less than satisfactory note.

It will end like season two did, only this time 'Coop' will say: How's Janey-E?

tfw watched every episode drunk and barely remember any of this

What the fuck was her deal?

Seriously though, any ideas who she was waiting for?

Not really, but it seems some kind of sickness is spreading trough Twin Peaks.

Is there some connection between the sickness and the drugs?
Becky and her deadbeat husband used drugs; he killed himself, she later had a manic, desperate look on her face as she took off with her mother’s (Shelly) car, causing her mum to get hurt, which didn’t phase her at all.

We also had the crack addict with her young son in Las Vegas. I don’t think Lynch focused so much on her for no reason at all.

Perhaps the drugs is the cause of the illness – maybe a special kind of drug connected to Cooper’s doppelgänger/The Black Lodge and/or Jean-Michel Renault.

I think there might be, remember Billy and how he was going insane now residing in jail and that whore with the rash, Lynch wouldn't put in random useless scenes like that no decent director would.

There were several conversations in the Road House that seem to have no obvious tie to anything else, but Ill bet they do.
(1) Ella (the rash girl) and her friend Chloe. Both seem to be druggies. Chloe mentions someone called "The Zebra" is out. Ella talks about getting fired at her hamburger job. And mentions someone or something ecalled "the Penguin."
(2) Natalie and Abbie. Natalie talks about her friend Angela, who hasnt shown up, and her relationship with a man named Clark. Nat says Angela "dreams" of him. Abbie says she saw Clark with another woman, Mary. Nat mentions that Angela is off her meds and that Angela has lost her Mother. Another friend, Trick, recently let out of jail, shows up. He was run off the road by some "ass eater. Farmer had to pull him out. No descript of vehicle.
(3) Megan and Sophie. This one is more obvious. Megan's Mom is Tina, who is dating Billy. Megan is a drug user. This ties into the Audrey plot. But what hasnt been discussed, is that Sophie warned Megan not to go to a place called the "Nuthouse" which appears to be a sort of drug den.

My guess is that we know that Mr. C made his money out of drug dealing, and considering that Richard was at the "Farm" and works for Red, there's a strong chance that Red worked for the strong guy at the Farm who unknowingly already worked for Mr. C or was his competition.
Bobby did mention that there was movement of weird, altered drugs from Canada in ep. 4.
Also the puking kid Bobby saw was probably using drugs considering how stressful his life seemed around his mother.

I think is pretty cool to have this in a season filled with weird supernatural shit, this ground-based history that changed places as the hidden plot of the season compared to the previous ones.
I was in fact missing this more than anything, the previous seasons and even as far as the movie had put in contrast the weird events with a supernatural counterpart which gave the theory that for example, Laura and Leland were in fact victims of trauma and Laura's mom was drugged.
Also the drugs are bad message not in your face yet so crude.

It makes so much sense if she's just in a very bad trip.

the black corn!!!

How does Lynch have such impeccable taste in women?

Will anyone bother to set up a stream for the series finale.

sage

Wow, what a surprise.

Thanks for the hearty chuckle.

It was probably smart of them to make us wait for Cooper. I like Cooper, but there isn't that much to him really. He's quirky and endlessly optimistic. Would that really have stayed entertaining for 18 more hours?

THERE'S ONLY 1 DAY LEFT LADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who would you rather bone: Candy or Agent Tammy Preston? Goddamn, Lynch knows how to pick 'em.

Candie is a bit too Lynchian for my tastes, like she's stuck in Dougie mode.

Tammy looks amazing in her suit and knee-length skirt.

Yes, Tammy is like living work of art. So French-looking and classy.

Does Lynch have a thing for French women?
Gordon seemed pretty close with that French lady in his hotel room, and in his dream he was in Paris.

She's 20 and 40 at the same time and has a pencil neck, I was expecting her to be a shoehorned bitch but she's a 4/10 amigo your eyes deceive you.

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Whos streaming

I missed it. Upload when?

I like her in that "she's not really my type (older) but if she was my teacher it would give me a reason to look forward to going to school" way.

There's going to be a season 4 right………right?

In some random interview I think Lynch said something like "if the money's right". Probably if they pay him. But all Lynch movies/shows I'm never satisfied by the ending. There's never any pay off, no answer to the "mystery". I haven't seen the finale and I already know it's some blue ball bullshit.

Massive handjob needed friend.

This was it.

The original run ended on a cliff hanger as well, a cliff hanger that was never resolved. No mention of Annie in Season 3. And if there is a Season 4, that will end in a cliff hanger too. That's how it works.

My only question is what was up with Steven? Am I missing the meaning of his character?

No clue. Also didn't get the point of Matthew Lillard's character.

I knew it was going to happen I'm just now ready to dig into it and decipher what the fuck was going on. Did anyone else feel the ending scene's vibe as accurate of what it's like walking in town's when they sleep.

He showed what happened to Major Briggs and why Ruth was decapitated.

i liked this show in bursts of 15 minutes but goddamed this show was autistic as fuck.
lots of amateur hour in the acting dpt, miguel looked he was completely checking out mentally a few times during gordons speeches. i like a mystery and subtext but couldn't give a single fuck about this universe, apart from some unpredictable kino moments and style.

I missed a ton of shit then. My brain has like a "recycle bin" that gets cleared after too long an interim between episodes. The only arc I really followed was Dougie's I think.

He had cancer

GODDAMMIT HE NEVER TOLD US WHO JUDY WAS

I think that's what's come to be known as "Lynchian".

Judy was code for an ancient and piece to the puzzle, the real question is who's Linda and maybe that the Cooper who walked out of the motel lobby was a duplicate like Diane saw when she was in the car. Another thing I noticed was that Mr. C shot first and his hat fluctuated like a tulpa's and the whole town was fucking dead when Cooper took Laura to her house.

Because shitposters on Holla Forums know all about acting.

I found Audrey pretty shit tbh. As in out of practice.

But we never saw the physical manifestation. So again, who the fuck is Judy, David?

She's just fat and old. So she's unpleasant to look at. Her acting is the same, though.

Sheryl Fenn is one of the few women that look better with makeup off, she look like Porky Pig in this but she looked better in the hospital/asylum.

Sooooo… was Lynch wrangling for a 4th season? What in the world was that last episode?

I thought maybe goop spewer from pic related was Judy.

Don't expect it to be resolved but there's obviously a lot of pieces to put together I think we're jumping to the gun to early here.

She looked kinda hot in Shameless. I think they tried to cultivate the older, ugly appearance for nu-Peaks. If you think about it, her fantasy scenes involve her being old trapped in marriage to a dwarf that she fucking hates

Cooper is Richard.

Diane is Linda.

Laura Palmer is Carrie Paige.

now that I think about it, what Ed saw in the gas station during the credits was his alternate self too

One more thing. We never saw BOB re-enter Mr. C. And when it first came out of him in EP8 it was immediately him, in EP17 it was a ball of black oil.

I don't think BOB's dead.

Goddamit Lynch, another cliffhanger! and you reset the timeline! do we have to wait another 25 years for more blueballs!

Windom Earl is back?

Good show. Liked it very much.

I'm curious how much of S1 and 2 are affected by what we find out in S3. If tulpas (dualities) are a thing, why wouldn't there be some more in the original show? I get the feeling we need to reassess a lot about the show overall. Laura is the dreamer? There's a lot to process here, but it might be we're not seeing the woods from the trees.

I got the idea that the being inside Laura's mother fed from her despair and that is why she freaked out at the end when Laura was about to have been saved. That raises the question of that did the being exist during the first seasons yet.

Close enough, I wonder how Reddit is coming around?

So…

*his arrival

So essentially, by the the FBI gets involved TP is Deer Meadow.

On the other hand, Laura's the dreamer, she's a teen prostitute, continuously raped by her own father and dreams of a world where her death means shit, that creates a Tulpa universe thanks to the lodges powers but the tulpas become real on her universe and gets killed.

Everyone is a Tulpa and lives inside a dream.
The tulpas create more tulpas that go after Laura after death, like Judy, and Cooper (a tulpa) drags her to another universe to save her but the black lodge follows and kills her.

miguel is a fine actor, the problem in those scenes is lynch's acting that he is reacting to.
fun part in small doses, worked better in s1 and 2 but just don't buy lynch2015 as any kind of fbi boss, just don't buy that his speeches would command rapt attention from the whole room uninterrupted. there was obviously noone on set to kill david`s darlings

Okay, finally saw the final 2 hours on streaming site. I don't know wtf. Cooper accidentally fucked with the space-time continuum?

What did he mean by "what year is this?" Did they go in the future? Or is this a parallel dimension (Cooper and Laura's names have changed)? Why did she scream at the end?

SHE KNOWS SEASON 4 SOON

nah, that "laura's a whore dreaming all this up" theory is retarded

it's pretty obvious Lynch/Frost were planning for S4. The original universe still exists, Jeffries mentions that Cole will remember "the unofficial version".

Cole also might just be David Lynch too. S3 pulled off a Persona 2 more than "hooker's dream".

See you guys for season 4 in 25 years.

These two episodes just raised more questions than they attempted to answer - Lynch isn't pulling a JJ Abrams mystery box on us, is he?

whole season could easily be condensed to 6 episodes (no, no, by keeping the longshots but removing the fanservice characters)

MAXIMUM KINO

i fucking called it you niggers

Did you also call "last minute asspulls to be left unresolved after everything that mattered was resolved"?

when did that happen again?

No, it's clear the dropped names and tidbits all mean someone or something specific, but they are just left unexplained. The level of interconnectivity and consistency of the plot threads was high through the whole season.

According to DL the show has always ran on cliffhanger and sequel hooks. I agree with him. Look at S2.

THREAD THEME

So it was really about the bunnies?

When Bob got punched into pieces and Diane came back to her normal self. But apperantly it wasn't kino enough and we got the lulz randumb ending.

Are you telling me that a gruffy 50's demon being hit by one-punch Freddie with a piledriver green gardening glove wasn't the random ending?
Is obvious that in the ending Cooper was unstuck in realities just as Jeffries was.

Good.

Yes. Coopers is back, Diane is back, big bad evil punched out of reality, ebil Cooper catches fire. Even the fukken celebration party is ready thanks to Mitchum brothers.

But nope, it can't end like the fucking soap opera it was it had to be KINO.

I don't know. Am I grasping?

Huh, Twin Peaks lost the Emmy's time period to enter at least 1/2 its episodes so it'll only appear in 2018 Emmy's when most normies will have forgotten about it.

So "Cooper" was the dreamer? Everything went fucking nuts when he died and went away. Cooper killed the Twin Peaks we know of by changing the timeline.

eww it's diane feinstein

People just get old user.

BRAVO LYNCH

You gotta love that ending, after everything Cooper has done, and learned about the lodges to the point he can predict the future and seemingly open portals at will, or the curtains by just the shake of his hand he still can't begin to comprehend the inhuman nature of these beings, it truly felt how out beyond human mind these are, no wonder Philip just flat out retired to a keetle.

Was not a fan of the scene retconning(?) James & Laura in the forest. Laura looks behind James and screams out in terror – because of Cooper? That hurt the mystery and dread in original scene for me.

The original – from ‘Fire Walk with Me’? – was similar to the hospital scene in ‘Jacob’s Ladder’, where Jacob hears a voice, looks at the source, then breaks down, without the audience seeing what he saw. That made the scene much, much more effective IMHO.

I'll give you that, but tbh I shed a tear of joy when for a moment I thought Cooper could really save Laura.
I cried of sadness in FWWM when Laura was selling herself to "Questions in a World of Blue", timeline be damned, until I thought just this

I have mixed feelings on it.

It seems like Lynch wants to do Lynch rather than Twin Peaks and The Return is his trojan horse.

Still whatever issues I have it's better than everything else, what can you watch instead?

The Defenders?
lmao.

Kind of feels like the whole thing was a commentary on nostalgia. You want to go back to a time when things seemed better, right wrongs, return things to the way they should be, but in the end, there's no going back, it's still the current year.

I was thinking exactly that during the finale. The big reunion we spent 16 episodes building towards between Cooper, Cole, Albert, Truman, Hawk, Andy, Lucy etc. practically didn't happen.

The good things from back then can't be replicated again, they came and went. We have to move on and enjoy the new so we can look back fondly on the now like we do of yesterday. Dale and "Dale" never even had a moment, "Dale" was dead before Cooper even entered the building.

"Twenty-five years ago, I, Judy, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a foolish lawman wielding esoteric deductive techniques stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is JOH-DEH."
GOT TO GET BACK. BACK TO THE PAST. AGENT COOP.

Can anyone please explain what the hell happened to Audrey Horne? was she a tulpa?

Audrey was probably in an alternate universe and her scenes (and very well possibly some of the season) were in an alternate universe.

Donna didn't even get a mention.

Laura Dern and Diane are moved to the forefront because Lynch always used Dern in his movies. In Twin Peaks she was just a running gag if anything. Audrey and Annie forgotten by Cooper apparently.

good.

Laura gets waken up by her mom, hence the scream. Then everything is reset again. It is an endless loop hence the 8 that Bowie showed to Cooper.
Episode 18 however does play off in our world so to speak, that is how far Cooper went to save Laura even though everything was changed so much in the Twin Peaks world after he stopped her from getting killed.
He basically enters our world to reunite her with her mom but this being our world her mom doesn't exist nor does he realize he traveled to our world until he asked the question "What year is this?". Only "Cooper" and Laura do as they slipped into our world via her dream. If Cooper didn't travel to our world everything would be fine and everything would just go on without anything looping.
So in the latter part of episode 18 Laura is dreaming until she gets waken up by her mom thanks to Cooper for reminding her who she truly is. She wakes up only to dream again, basically.

Pretty sure James or Laura mentioned Donna in the black & white Fire Walk with Me scene in the woods.

I'm pretty sure that girl who James has a history with was supposed to be Donna in an earlier version of the script.

If you were expecting this to be anything like the original series you're retarded.

So, Inception, only as a drawn-out, pretentious and artsy piece of mastrubation?

Did I just watch the last two episodes of EVA or Twin Peaks?

Yes, and The League of Gentleman's Apocalypse.

NOLAN cuck? No shit.

If he came out and told everybody who Judy was he'd be fucking LYNCHED.

I tend to agree with this as well. To me, all those black figures and people getting sick, either from drugs or… what have you. It was kind of like how we remember Twin Peaks and the 90s and general really, or just small town atmosphere, with such a nostalgic regard. And now modernism is leaking in, traditionalism is corrupted. You want to remember the good times, but you are getting JUSTed by the current year.

This hit me especially at the end of ep 16(?) or so at the end when Audrey does her dance to the classic tune and is interrupted by a bar fight and we're zapped back into the dissolution of 2017.

I don't think Laura is saveable, Cooper is just dreaming or something that he is saving her, hence all the details like names being wrong, much like a dream. Again, the past is unchangeable. Notice in the last 2 hours of the show, Cooper isn't really the high energy, quirky person he usually is. He's dreaming.

Someone post the funny finale battle with bob

vs One Punch Man?

Yes. Him. Someone spliced that scene with one punch theme yet?

His aggression in the diner made me think me may have taken a part of doppleganger Cooper into himself. Being an experienced FBI agent he can presumably handle himself, but I don't think we ever saw him straight up beat people up like that before.

Friendly reminder Bob was killed by British one punch man

I just thought of something
THE ULTIMATE EVIL IS THE FUCKING JEWS

So that's why Philip Jefferies was so weary to talk about it.

Mother of God…

Holy shit.

*HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS* *HITS*

Can't watch the video. Can you upload it in YouTube or post a MP3?

no now FRICK OFF

Please

*blocks you*

This is the absolute zenith of kino. Holy shit, I can't believe this aired on normie television.

too bad there wont be anything like this anytime soon.

Now that the dust has settled…
Seson one > season two > season three

Season 3 >>>>> Season 1 > Season 2, tbh

You know damn well that as long as two of us lives we will talk about this for decades.

When is season 4? I'm not reading a book in 6 months to find out what the fuck happens.
What are the dominant theories at the moment? Why did Lynch include the "what year is it?" misdirection? I wanted more scenes with Cooper and Cole together

shelly has no ass lol do people waifu her?

FWWM > Season One > first half of Season Two > The Return > second half of Season Two

Only niggers care about asses.

No, faggot, only niggers care about big assess regardless of them being well proportioned to the figure or not.

except thats sarah calling her the morning she was dead in the first episode. when she gets taken from coop at the end of ep 17 she must have been thrown into a dream and trapped there until cooper woke her up. the white horse has significance aswell as that was the only ornament carrie paige had in her house in odessa

Season 1 > first half of season 2 and last episode > season 3 > FWWM > the middle of season 2

Guys, the Gentle Giant (the fireman) was the dreamer.
With a gold coloured bird through the cloud flies
The moon is down
in my dreams, in my dreams

fuck

NO TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

REEEEEEE

that's what women looked like before deformed wogs became the norm

Does anyone have a screengrab of when jeffries steamed out the 8 or the infinite symbol? would make a nice board banner

Man, I love that album. Good catch user

ty user

I'm white and I say dat ass is trash lol seriously audrey and both donnas are 100x better

You feel it too, don't you Dougie?

The theme of Twin Peaks is that you have to shovel yourself out of the shit. If you want to get unstuck, if you want to kick your inertia and stop repeating old patterns in your life, if you want to see a better future for yourself, those you love, and the world around you, you have to start by dealing with your own stuff first. Nadine has come to learn this. Special Agent Dale Cooper has not.
What our now-enlightened Nadine has learned is that you cannot change the past. You cannot undo what has been done. You can, though, stand up straight and march right towards the ramifications of the past and deal with them. You can right wrongs, you can mend relationships, you can get over your own shit enough to set someone you love free and help them find their own happiness. You can only do this, though, if you can first find your own path, your own sense of self-reliance, and work through your own stuff first. This is why trying to change the past is a colossally bad idea and why, if The Fireman is truly on the right side of this argument, this is only one part of Coop's journey forward.
The Log Lady told Hawk that "Laura is the one". We see her picture bordered by angels on The Fireman's movie screen, watching alongside our pure of heart Andy. We interpret this to believe that saving Laura is the ultimate, noble goal– that all of our heroic characters should be working towards this end. I think what the Log Lady told Hawk and what The Fireman showed Andy is that Laura is the one who ultimately helps to save everyone around her.

The book, published in 1993, is a collection of essays that explores the cultural connection between the invention of the atomic bomb and male violence against women.
That sounds exactly like somewhere Frost would draw influence from.

Trigger discipline is for pussies.

It all makes sense.

You clearly don't know what trigger discipline actually is. He just shot someone, he might need to shoot someone again.

It really is too bad Lara Flynn Boyle fucked up her face

go on..

I don't see it. If anything, the opposite, right?

RUDE

Feels good man.

We'll have to start another.

VERY RUDE

STICKY PEE PEE DOO DOO PLOOPY POO POO

It will fail. You can only say "what does it mean?" so many ways so many times. Protip it didn't mean shit except paychecks for a few washed up actors and a coke addict with good hair

We're still going to do it tho.