Well, pol… where do you stand?

Well, pol… where do you stand?

What are your thoughts on the following infographic I made? I've definitely went from stage 0 to stage 5 this year alone. We'll see where it goes into the next.

We're already at the Holla Forums Approach

Filtered.

Fuck off Holla Forums

CM approach is best approach, let there be war.

OP, leave. Please. Don't come back.

Facts are there. I leave where it's at.

Have a good New Year, faggot.

What a terrible thread.

Puny faggot.

Asshurt faggot.

i just think we should have killed every non white instead of each other during the 1800's

stage six - kill yourself OP

OP is a massive faggot. Can't even generate a whole-word trip. One trip-fag to another:
GET THE FUCK OUT!

Gas yourself, OP!

:^D

This is absolutely horrible, you stupid fucking faggot.

Kill yourself

Gas yourself.

4/10 on your infographic, by the way.

Sorry, forgot to sage.

be honest, how much time did you spend on that?

Shut the fuck up

Stage four checking in. Your post seems to have caused some serious triggerings amongst our kosher delegates. Have a bump.

I'm Stage 6. It's terminal.

gas yourself and delete your shitty picture

All these faggots who don't understand what sage does. If you don't like a thread, just don't reply. Sage isn't a downvote you niggers, and it doesn't cause the thread to slide further down the catalog. All it does is cause you to not bump a thread when you post, it has the same effect as if you never replied at all, in fact, just by replying with a sage you are opening the door up for somebody that's not going to use sage to reply to you for being retarded and bump the thread. You niggers jsut can't figure out imageboards for the life of you. It's OK though Moishe, you're still gonna get those shekels.