Red Ice's 'jew nationalist allies' interview is up on YouTube

Red Ice's 'jew nationalist allies' interview is up on YouTube

You know what to do. The overwhelming majority of comments and ratings are negative, but they can always use more voices. Make sure they know that we know there can never be an alliance.

youtu.be/2wCKPdxUNx0

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/
itsgoingdow
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0&feature=youtu.be
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93460449/#q93460449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The answer is no.

hello trs

It's already embedded elsewhere. And why would anybody from TRS be posting it if this is the video/agenda that caused this whole conflict?

Red Ice is better than any "white" themed programming out there. But this is a huge fail. They should be ashamed. Maybe they do want to go more mainstream with White identity, but Richard Spencer is a fucking FED false flagger.

Checked

The faggots HAD to use Judah Benjamin. God, I hate them.

They're not ideological, they just stumbled into the WN niche. Nice people, but not allies. Think of them as hippie Alex Jones.

It's very disappointing to see one of my favorite media outlets doing something as retarded as this.

Anyone who knows anything of the Hebrew race and the Judaic religion already knows the answer.

They're outspoken WN, they are openly against race-mixing and non-white immigration to white countries, they support repatriation and deportation of non-whites in white countries.

TRS FUCK OFF
TRSEF=SHILLS
TRS FUCK OFF
TRSEF=SHILLS
TRS FUCK OFF
TRSEF=SHILLS
TRS FUCK OFF
TRSEF=SHILLS
TRS FUCK OFF
TRSEF=SHILLS

Throw many wrenches into the kike machine.

How to trigger a kike:

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

No one cares about /trs/-post number #89. All the posts are (((newfags))) with 90+ posts of spam and one or two genuine Malaysian Carrier Pigeon Service users quietly waiting for the spam to stop.

You faggots are worse (and more obvious) than the Evalion shit from a few months ago. Kill yourself.

Only since their UFO bullshit stopped being profitable.

Red Ice has guests on they don't agree with ideologically all the time.
Calm your tits.

But yes, Jew can never be a trustworthy ally to anyone. Especially to European christians. Make no mistake, they do hate us.

Not on the main show, but Lana's Radio3Fourteen guests always seem to fit her agenda.

how about fuck the "alt-right" and let the nationalists jews die for israel in ww3.

I haven't listened to it. What do you think is "her agenda"?

Red Ice produces good content imo. I might not agree with them on anything, but that's fine.
It's not like we have a lot of media on our side anyway.

No shit.

They're fucking wacky, I admit that, but I believe that it is wrong to automatically think that they're disingenuous, anyone who knows anything of our movement knows that it's not going to be popular in the least to even imply that there exists a possibility for cooperation between WNs and kikes, so I can only assume that they did this interview out of a genuine need to inquire in to the eventuality.

That said, it's pants on head retarded and they should publicly apologize.

Are you saying there's a shill campaign to divide us from out potential allies, the "nationalist" jews?

Just check her previous guests, they're all covering the same handful of issues.
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/

There isn't the variety of contradicting opinions that you say on Red Ice.

*see on Red Ice Radio.

Apologies don't solve anything if they aren't sincere.

Yes, which is why this interview was so disappointing to me, there is a real potential that they've fucked themselves and lost a lot of credibility, and they have a very short amount of time to earn it back.

Listening to the Kike now. He's probably spent some time lurking here or half-chan.
He's admitting to many of our points, that Jews were in the forefront of a lot of degeneracy (and he uses that word), feminism, multiculturalism, unrestricted brown immigration, etc.

"Muh Israeli nationalism! We are like you, goy."

He's a sneaky bastard.

They could just leave and stay in Israel if they really were nationalists as they claim to be. Israel firsters are a cancer, but since they are asking if it is ok and if whites are on the same side it means that they have some secret plan. This (((guy))) lives in the US right? If Israel is so great then what is he still doing here? Sounds to me like

THEY ARE HAVING TROUBLE CONVINCING THE REST OF THE JEWS TO GO

Normally they play on the paranoia of the common Jew and repeatedly insist in the media that they should leave because they are persecuted in the modern era. They have ulterior motives for wanting all the kikes to go this very moment.

This shit again?

Israeli nationalists are nationalists no different than others. Stop lumping Zionists with us goys!

Red Ice has been one of the few alt-right outlets that has been very outspoken on race and naming the Jew. You've been making the similar threads on other boards, this is clearly a smear campaign against Red Ice.

Israeli nationalists are kikes, also known as globalists. There is no such thing as a good kike.

Did you ever think that there might just be other people who think they crossed the line by saying we can have alliance with the traditional enemy?

Yeah, we should totally avoid having realistic conversations on how to deal with Zionism in the near future and just stick to making gas jokes.

We deal with Zionism by opposing it.

You want to be tactical with these niggers? No problem. Just don't pretend they're ever good, or ever on our side about shit.

No, deal with jews. There are indeed factions among them and all of them are going into the oven.
You can fuck right off along with your precious "good jews".

It's a trojan horse. I'm not talking about the minorities in the movement, but those outside. These people think that we won't be right-wing if they shill against non-user WN areas like American Vanguard, Red Ice, and TRS.

itsgoingdow n.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

Ebin

Trump and Putin are going to help Bibi in building the Third Temple. How do we oppose that?

Nobody mentioned good jews, you stupid fucking nigger. But they're not going anywhere for the time being, at least not as long as Trump is in office.

Bump.

Then you don't fucking talk and try to play nice with these niggers, you continue working to try and remove them. They've spent centuries trying to do the same to you. We've already struck one blow, why exactly should we stop now?

crossed a line? are we the police now?

Ebin

Fl00d them with mudslimes and neetsocs and push all kind of anti-semite talk points in their media.

I fucking hate Sinead. But the commentary on this RedIce atrocity is pretty damn funny.

calling someone a stupid nigger yet continue to defend BASED Israel. is this what the TRS forums are like?

There's nothing wrong with having a realistic conversation on how to deal with Zionism. But extending the branch of friendship to kikes is a bridge to far. That interview was just two hours of a kike telling us how great kikes are, and how the goyim shouldn't treat all kikes as the same because they're all different, even though their agenda to crush the goyim continues to march foward every day. The interview was two hours of a kike running D&C and he should never have been given a platform to do so.

The worst part is that Lana says it will be one of many in the introduction.

WHY HAS THERE BEEN SO MUCH D&C ON THIS BOARD THE PAST WEEK?

==JEWS ARE NOT OUR ENEMY!==

Hopefully the blowback will make them reconsider. For all their faults, RedIce adds value covering events, and providing normie-friendly, entry level content. I want them to contribute positively. But this 'trust the good kikes' bullshit is just not on.

God why do these cunts always use the same ol' snarky bullshit to respond to peoples concerns and criticisms.

Honestly if they're going to get the fuck out of our countries and stop messing with them then I'm fine with him pushing for that.

yeah sure, obviously all (((they)))'d have to do is an hero in massive numbers and they'd be working with us for the cause of nationalism

Get lost Kike

Yeah, we all wish pigs could fly.

jews choose to be our enemy they could end it anytime by their own hands. No one would hate jews if all the jews were dead.

I'd have to disagree about them being normalfag-friendly. What happens when the video ends and an interview about lizard people or how Obongo is a clone pops up next? And the only conferences I know of them covering are NPI, where his kike was in attendance, and AmRen, which is run by someone who says jews are White and can be "men of the west". Are there any others?

Never going to happen.

Well that's what he's promoting apparently. Whether its doable or not I'm not going to blame the guy for trying.

Isn't this guy actually in Israel though?

Nope. And even if he were, he'd still be parasiting off of gentiles.

It took me less than three seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCKPdxUNx0&feature=youtu.be

so he's the do as I say not as I do type then? I see.

That was the message that landed him the interview. But a disproportionate amount of the interview was dedicated to trying to stop us fucking with the diaspora. That kike was running D&C trying to get us to lay off the kikes.

Like I said, they have their faults, user. Their old content is Alex Jones-tier bizarre, no doubt about it. But at the very least they address white identity, the JQ, etc. and their content is generally well produced and presented. While not perfect by any means, it's better than nothing.

Decent chance they're just cynics attempting to get shekels out of people they see as gullible "conspiritards".

He claims he's planning on it, but if he were really the devoted nationalist he claims he is, he'd already be there.

They've outdone Jonestein both insanity and stupidity.

When I look at Red Ice's past I'm reminded of this image

The ironic cynicism of that comment earned a genuine lol, user.

This.

That lady has no argument. She blames everything on da joos.

Kek, well spotted, user. At this point, red ice has done much more good than harm. I'd be very taken aback if they weren't genuinely pro white and just made a mistake. Just wait and see. Nothing else you can do at this point, besides leaving a comment saying you don't think it's a productive path to go down.

Another thing on this is that they had sometimes hundreds of thousands of views on their conspiracy videos, and the jew ones in the tens of thousands. It's never profitable to name the jew, obviously.

The kinds of conspiracies they covered stopped being profitable right around the time they went White Nationalist.

Unsubscribe, stop giving them shekels if you're dumb enough to do so.

second part was meant for

The attitude that's prevalent on Holla Forums lately of automatically assuming the worse of even our own white people raising their voice is disturbing. You need more time and evidence to put blame on Red Ice. I've listened to dozens of their interviews and feel they are genuine white people fighting for our survival. I give them the benefit of the doubt until the evidence is more than one shitty interview.

I agree with that, red ice seems cool.
But overall why would we ally with the jews ? We could ally with zulu nationalists but what's the point ? Why do they have to be at the center of everything ? Are they trying to infiltrate again like "Oyyy don't worry goy, this time we won't stab you in the back, I swear !" ?

Do you think Jared "they look h'White to me" Taylor is genuine too?

Sinead is based.

Gas yourself.

Sinead is a jealous insane cunt that automatically dislikes any woman other than herself.

Sinead is always right. Prove me wrong.

Flat Earth

I tend to agree. There's no excuse for Red Ice's fuckup on this interview, it was a bad decision to interview that kike. Period. But they've done more to convince me that they're genuine than they have to convince me otherwise, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I will reserve judgement for now, and hope they'll learn from their mistake and be more careful next time.

That she is. But in this case she's right, regardless; stopped clock and all that. And I thought it was a pretty funny rant.

Calling out elements who are either subverted or subversives of themselves as always been part of Holla Forums you dumbass. That is why you see a lot of pushback against "potential allies" who in the end show weaknesses either through PR cuckery, supporting known dysgenic/subversive elements of society or, most importantly, when they ugly head of the Jew seeps between the cracks. "No attacking potential allies" is an extremely naive to downright detrimental ideology to have since you can't root out the subversives as soon as you're willing to cuck because maybe, just maybe, they just did a mistake.

Flat earth, coalburning and supporting what is, in essence, rooted in feminism.

They don't really seem like they're learning if Lana's reaction on twitter in is anything to go by.

You need to learn a lot more about the nature of the Jew, they never fuck off and stay with their kind. They always come back after expulsion. They are a parasitic race that can't grow without a host.

We'll see. They said they would be doing follow up interviews with this kike. If they choose to do so, that would qualify to me as 'not learning'.

lol
also, there are no good jews.

Red Ice went to shit when they went full redpill, the old red ice was far more truthful.

Here Rik Clay makes meme magicians look like amateurs.

"I am getting tortured by a German group keeping me hostage: The BNCI HORIZON 2020, illegally operating RNM satellites and keeping Germans, a lot of them, hostage on BioAPI in Australia. They keep humans as
“subjects to neuromorphic experimentation” and torture them remotely. The guys have shown up, broken into my accommodation, disabled my car and stole my ID to immobilize me so they can use thir bio-tracking and super-computer-systems better on me. It is terrorising.

Anyone who can help me off the holocausting network of the BNCI Horizon 2020, who is keeping me as a “psychotronically tortured hostage for experimentation”, operating in NZ and Australia on a SP level cloud network, using a satellite and BioAPI’s, bio-feedback, EEG, neurophones, a spinnaker machine, V2K etc., please contact me. What they’re doing to me is horrendous, torturing and 24/7. Easy to
look up on: “deep black lies”, “wordpress/rudy2”,
“sociopolitica-mindcontrol2/part06.htm” or “bibliotecapleyades”.

The German BNCI Horizon 2020, are quickly looked up on the net, so is “German conglomerations of the brain project”, which is the network holding me captive."

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93460449/#q93460449

henrik fell for the vaginal jew

Jews need the Muslims tamed in order to create a secure Israel, or Greater Israel. All the Multi-Cult nonsense they have pushed has been to get Whites to hate Muslims enough to side with the Jews in the upcoming conflict. From a historic perspective, it might be worth given the Muslims a kicking before they get too powerful. Jews want us to win, over the Muslims, and may have done us a favour by forcing us to mix with them, while we have a good chance of beating them.

i didnt even listen to spencer yet
just his fucking face is so off
and the way he speaks, fishing for approbation
wtf is that guy but yeah a cop, fed or related
whose agenda is to become muh leader of the new nationalist movement

nigga you high

It is absolutely embarrassing how all of these TRS kikes (and other assorted "white" nationalists) are coming here all of the sudden and thinking they are amongst friends, and at the same time bemoaning and ridiculing anybody who is anti-aut-right. It is equal parts aggravating and funny. We aren't you. We are pro-white. We are white nationalists. Jews are not white. That speaks for the vast majority of this community and don't kid yourself into thinking that you will "fool" us into believing in your lukewarm solutions. Even if it appears you initially have some success here, just remember, that it is probably only your own allies from whatever cucked place you came from echoing back your words, and most of Holla Forums would read what you are writing and either seethe with rage, or split their sides in laughter. And the purity spiraling maymay is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Go back to your home you fucking faggots, you are not welcome here, we can tell you aren't one of us, and we don't want you here. We are a nationalist board, and just like a nationalist country, we don't want a bunch of worthless fucking immigrants.

…he screamed into the void.

Duh, and there's nothing wrong with that. The difference is that instead of just calling out and keeping our own on their toes, it's been an outright dismissal of all whites that aren't 100% Holla Forums, simply tossing them into the garbage.

She is creepy as fuck and Palmgren has jewish features.

There can be only oven.
Hymielander

No he doesn't, he looks like a stupid blockheaded swede.

Don't project, Chaim. He has jew eyes and a bump on the nose. His skull shape is not European at all either.

Holy shit jewing intesnsifies. Most the well know shows and mdedia are kiked. thats kind fucking sad

It really wouldn't matter too much if he was. He's just a sperg who does whatever Lana says, she's whose ethnicity you should be looking into.

His face looks off because he's well-fed and has a baby face. The fash haircut just looks weird on that kind of build, not enough definition. It definitely screams fed who is trying to bait people. If he adopted some German Nazi diets and fitness routines he would be far more convincing. Probably likes bacon too much though.

Also the reason he's trying to infiltrate this movement, is because feds probably realize that Israel would fuck up a lot of shit if actual Jews started dieing, so the goal is to wake whites up just enough to make them really angry, but then try and push for Jews to fuck off back to Israel instead of the alternative.
So it's definitely a weak movement on purpose, but they still want it to succeed in some way.

Not going to watch, but to be fair, the title isn't saying "European nationalists and Jewish nationalists should work together" it is posing the question of whether the two can even coexist and cooperate. If the video comes to the obvious conclusion of "no, we cannot, as Zionism (that's what Jewish nationalism is) feeds from European multiculturalism and globalism at large.

The solution is to sanction Israel and allow them to be overrun and killed by sandniggers.

I go to that fag's website and first thing I see is a MLK quote.

If something becomes open to debate (like gay marriage) then what will happen is that the side that invests the most effort and money in shilling for their side will win it. Why this becomes a danger with the question of jewish nationalists is because the alt-right is mainly an eceleb focused movement (which is partly why Holla Forums rejected the label) and they are the key points to turn if one wants to change the narrative of the movement. If they could get members to flip then they will control the narrative for the "debate" and it will quickly be found that jewish nationalists will be part of the "movement".

Jews are by nature subversive and their influence must constantly be rutted out and removed. By giving airtime to shit like this it just pushes the topic into the open and then the subversion will begin in full. Some things are not up for debate and jews are one of them.

Red Ice has some good stuff, but this is not it.

I'm pretty sure that's because he's high.

You can already see some alt-kike fags defending it on twitter

This is a game or playtime for you. How about, how to KILL a kike?

I have a bump on my nose and I have 0% Jewish ancestry, even take a look at Caesar's nose. Jew nose is curved like a number 6 sort of.

What I hate the most about this is the comparison between Palestinians and migrants in white nations. Jews took Palestine without conquest by bringing the USA into WWI and WWII and then terrorizing the British. They proceeded to genocide the people of the land, which were not as savage as the Indians in the Americas or Abos by any measure. "You kill the migrants and we kill the Palestinians, lulz." Fuck you, Jew. Your people put the migrants in white countries. You have swindled your way into other people's lands and have almost completed your genocide. There will always be Africans and Mexicans, there will never be Palestinians again. We stand to gain nothing in any deal.

It is called an aquiline nose. People should nose this.

Jews always pull this shit. The jew is driven to infiltrate anything he believe to be a possible threat to his tribe. Jews are essentially female, and they use these feminine tactics to win.