kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf>>8647149
kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf
gesetze-im-internet.de/gg/art_120.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/englisch_gg.html#p0737
egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf
archive.org/details/AreYouALemming-Dr.WilliamPierce
youtube.com/watch?v=AkximyMVN6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just drag her into the streets and flay her alive already, christ.

My money is that she gets shot by her own security detail and dumped off a balcony.

My god could she get any more elected right now

Why would they? She's done so much for them and– oh, wait. Did you mean the OLD Germans with the white skin?

Look at that face. It's the face of "l" betrayed my country and its' people, and l igve no fucks"

The piece of shit isn't even American

Nobody is going to touch the birth certificate thing because it would cause a constitutional crisis like we haven't seen since the civil war. There's no mechanism to undo a presidency.

Asking why we haven't killed Merkel yet is like asking why nobody killed the Government in 1984. You just can't.

If you kill Merkel this will happen:

1. The victim-culture will glorify her and will give everyone that wants to even more momentum to push white genocide

2. Every non-cucked group will be made illegal and hunt down without remorse they lay A LOT of pressure on us already doing a thing like this would only mean the (((de-nazification 2.0)))

3. She would be replaced by even greater cucks that will not only flood Europe as best as they can but also punish every country if it doesn't want to extinguish it's own people.

With the economic bounds you fat idiots made with us by buying our luxury cars as expensive psychological dicksize-enhancement you have made yourself vulnerable wherever you live.

Hang this bitch.

People have JOBS for this, fucking christ.
At the very least he should be in prison for knowingly cheating the system.

This treasonous bag of shit really loves her mental gymnastics. I can't believe the average German buys into this nonsense. She really is trying to push the idea that the mudshits she let in aren't terrorists, and that the good little mudshits she pretends exist should get even more gibs to "fight terror".

FFS

jesus fuck

not to sound like FBI-kun but it's amazing someone hasn't slaughtered her in a fit of rage. I mean Obambo is fucking bad, but Merkel puts him to shame. I feel bad for germanbros, if I had one wish to kill either her or Umbango, I'd pick her. We can survive our lame duck's past 8 years of communist fuckups, but Germany seems extremely bad off, their source of misery needs to be removed yesterday.

I can't believe she's running again, isn't her popularity totally in the shitter?

It is, but a lot of those same people who think Merkel is a cunt will still vote for her party to prevent dose doity ebil nadzees of the AfD from gaining seats. Unlike the US, Germany's Parliamentary system doesn't have term limits for the Prime Minister. She's already been there for over a decade, and she'll likely win another term barring a miracle. Even if she went on tour signing books and delivering bags of rice to fly-ridden African children, she could come back again if the CDU was willing to let her run.

The annihilation via mass immigration of rapefugees has to be worse then the average Germans unfounded fear of the right gaining power. Right now, everyone still sees Nazis around ever corner, and I don't see how that changes without a radical tearing-down of Germany's Jewish-controlled education system and media apparatus.

REV UP THOSE MEMES

Bet you krautcucks still won't do shit though.

Remove the American occupying force and we can talk.

Probaby for the same reason Americans haven't killed Obongo, Canucks haven't killed Trudeau etc.
Have you never wondered why all western heads of state have ginormous security details, despite western countries being the safest and most peaceful countries on earth?

Now you why.

NOW THIS WILL WAKE THE GERMANS UP, RIGHT GUYS?? RIGHT??

Because if they kill him he wins.

Once again I have to ask how the fuck has she not been murdered yet?

kek

The Germans are awake, have been for quite some time.
But so have been the (((reeducated and denazified ))) ones.

If you kill Merkel then she wins.

We're working on it.

We have smartphones and everything
We know what's up
Nobody believes this shit

Oh, you betcha.

You're a delusional LARPer, aren't you …

Burgers elected Trump
Britbongs at least are trying with BEXIT

Germans are so cucked they will reelect Merkel over and over. She will be removed when sharia law takes over and germany is completely an islamic state .

Because many, many, many Germans agree with her. Maybe not a majority, but at least 30%. And even if still more don't like how she's handled the refugee crisis, they're still probably racial egalitarians who would only ever vote for the AfD if they thought it was the civilest of civic nationalism. Read the comment sections on newspapers like the Guardian. They very much dislike Merkel for causing this catastrophe, they may not even like the notion of multiculturalism and distrust Islam, but they DESPISE what they view as "racism".

I think Holla Forums sometimes underestimates how cucked people can be.

Don't worry, our blonde, blue-eyed german leader-to-be will take care of that.

to be fair there was that one guy that stabbed a mayor or something

That's primarily because Holla Forums believes itself to be influential when, in fact, the vast majority of the 7 billion people in the world have never heard of Holla Forums and wouldn't care if they were shown it. Holla Forums is very much a cult of personality. Impotent, delusional, and chock full of unwarranted self-importance.

kek

Are you retarded or just an alphabet shill? I just explained why. Killing western heads of state is next to impossible in the current year, because all of them literally have an army protecting them 24/7.

Just compare a western head of state's motorcade today with one in the 1980s. 1980s, 3 to 5 cars, not all of them armored, that's about it. Today, 5+ cars, all of them armored, decoys, counter assault teams, jammers.

They have massively upgraded their security apparatus around the 90s or so, curiously at about the same time they started fully going anti white.

That doesn't make any sense m8.

Burgers elected a moderate right winger? That's what Merkel was.

Besides, if Merkel is killed then Sigmar Gabriel will just take over and he is even more cucked.

That's the hidden demographic time bomb for you. Countries that still register as 70-90% white are only that way because of the older generations. Germany only has like 20 million or so people age 25 or under, and at least 1/3 of those are already shitskin. Add over a million rape-happy young mudmen into the mix, and you could very well see the extinction of ethnic Germans in the next century, barring a miracle.

Truebone is shit, but we have had such shitty leaders for so long most people don't even bother voting. Most of the cucks supporters still defend this tard though, they keep saying that he will legalize muh herbal jew even though he's just been moving goalposts the whole time. He will get another term ONLY because muh weed will be legalized (it never will), even though he went back on electoral reform which was the only thing I was hoping would come out of this. At this point I want Albertan independence.

King Cuck is still alive because most Canadians are passive cucks who are happy if they have beer and niggerpuck to watch

requesting that William Pierce guide to lemmings

yes there is

It's true. Back in 2005 she was giving strongly worded speeches about how there will be no more immigration until the problems with the existing immigrants are solved. What she said back then wasn't too far away from what AfD members are saying now. Of course, she always was a totel shill for the EUSSR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet Soros called in a debt or something and she went back on her policies because of that. Or she's a lying commie jewess, I'm not sure the breast feeding migrant baby makes me lean towards the latter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Reagan say something similar about removing Illegals and then did nothing about it? Not saying Trump wont but I'm always skeptical about politicians

Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals under a Democrat Congress, forever tarnishing his legacy.

As ever, do not, I repeat DO NOT take any politician at their public word. Judge them by their actions (what laws have they passed? What laws have they sponsored?) and their associations (what company do they keep? What clubs or societies are they a member of? Who are their friends?), never by what they say to you.

Germany is STILL OCCUPIED.
They have no saying in their future.
The heart of the beast is in USA.

That's very true, Politicians are usually lying scum

Something like that. It's also well known that the NSA bugged her phone for several years. There must have been quite a bit of dirt on her in that data.

It's always good to be sceptical. He probably won't be able to do everything he wants because Recucklicans will block him. But the wall is absolutely doable and he made it such a central issue of his campaign that it will be hard to walk back on. I'm assuming he wants another 4 years.

I'm aware, but in TV ads he said he was going to deport Illegals, and then went back on his word. I'm just trying to say, don't get too excited until he's in and does what he says he would do.

That's reasonable, I don't want to see Holla Forums end up like how the Obamafags ended up after their hope n change never came. I just see too many people swept up in a cult of personality that isn't really deserved yet. IF Trump does what he says he will, I hope you guys will take a Leaf refugee in then, as le weed man isn't likely going anywhere.

America is 10% white, though.

no, no, he totally has things figured out.

As shit as Trudeau is, gotta keep things in perspective - Harper (his predecessor) was slightly worse. Canada's had shitty leaders for a long, long time, and once they fuck up too much we vote for another shitty leader to replace them.

At least Trudeau doesn't masquerade as a conservative. Retarded conservatives in this country were perfectly fine with Harper letting in floods of south asian shitskins and selling our country to china because HURR DURR AT HE'S CONSERVATIVE SO NOTHING'S WRONG (conserving what, exactly, they never say).

Hilarious considering how she thinks she can just wish unity by proclaiming it. Her own party CDU hates her. Her sister-party CSU a few days ago threatened that they will present their own chancellor-candidate if the CDU doesn't get their shit together.
The AfD made amazing gains in all states.
Trust in media is at an all-time low.
And she has the stones to talk of unity as if it'll happen if she just keeps saying it.

The liberal position from 5 years ago.

Underrated post.

Shocked that you weren't called a defeatist for being realistic and logical, honestly.

Holy shit I hate this bitch.

Dubs decide Merkel's fate.

Rollin' for hanged

Culturally enriched.

Raped to death by a muslim "migrant" who didn't know who she is

putin accidentally launches a non-nuke scud missile

accidentally walks into a refugees rusty used needle and contracts HIV and dies from super AIDS

She is right. All the "Attacks" have been false flags by the government to take more rights from the people.

The rapes and shit are real… the "Terror" is not.

These muslims were too pussy to fight in their own countries, why would they come to Europe and start jihading themselves?

Hung, drawn & quartered

Gassed

Kek has spoken!

Traitors in government absolutely deserve to die. Only a Fed would call someone a Fed for saying this.

Only ZOG agent would want to shut down any talk of trying traitors (punishment for treason is death) when our country is founded on the the French Revolution, American Revolution, and the Civil War. Barack Obama should fear us, any ruler should but especially those like Obama. I believe that come Jan 20th, they will be reminded of why we have the 2nd amendment.

Barack Obama and Angela Merkel can definitely be killed/executed via legal means and to deny this or assume it's illegal to say so is insane is any free society (not that the French or American Revolutions were "legal", legality really shouldn't matter).

I really do hope the same can be said for Germany.

What is this bitch thinking?

We've been over this before; the brazen bull. Live by the bull, die by the bull and it would be fitting for some Commie Jewess to die within an effigy of moloch.

PRAISE KEK!

Merkel was Jewish all along? Not surprised.

user.. c'mon.

You're fucking disgusting.

You know Kek prefers delicious irony and fitting punishment. There would be a nice frog idol across from the bull.

kill enough people and the enemy becomes demoralized and the regular people begin to acknowledge your strength. you cant expect to change a consensus with one murder.

This has to become a meme.

shes gonna get Merklon B'd

But that's a Klingon

nevermind, that made me throw up in mouth a little bit

That there are still enough people that believe the german msm that she is the last bastion of democracy in the western world.

She's gonna get Merk'd alright.

Well I suppose those in ivory towers often do not have the ears & eyes of the Common Folk below. Surely the dumb cow has advisors telling her only like 20 germans actually still listen & believe though?

Then stop bombing them and stop funding ISIS? Like I dunno, maybe arrest terrorists when they enter the EU instead of letting them relax, take a break, and recruit more fighters before heading back to Syria to chop of children's heads.

LET IT BEGIN

Desipte all the shit happening I can't seem to understand how germans still see Merkel as the appropriate politician. And how she and other leftists get away so easily even though they are clearly putting Germany's culture into danger? Fuck I am not even german, but this shit and anti-patriotism really pisses me off.

Constant state-sponsored propaganda. Kind of like how CNN shilled for Clinton but with 4 billion € a year of guaranteed propaganda funding which is fleeced from German citizens.

8.1 billion actually

Because sadly Germany has been occupied by Zionist Jews since the end of WW2

I want to consider Western Europe superior, yet it is slowly degrading with it's propoganda plus censorship laws

I'd say that's not much of an excuse. We've all been Jewed, subverted and ruined. Germany more so, but its doing better than others. I'd say no one country is the worst off, we're all equally in the mud.

Imagine being part of her security detail while riding a helicopter. How great must the temptation be to just splatter her once and for all.

That gif is cute as fuck

just hand her over to a mob of shitskins, imagine the poetic justice

The groups behind her also control the propaganda machine. For some irrational reason people trust (((them))) to be if not unbiased at least not complete liars.

Because Germans are utterly fucking useless without an Austrian to lead them.

It is regrettable.

Cmon buddy it's been almost 2 months, just go walk the election off.

fucking pathetic… And they think it is something worth cheering.

is German water full of fluoride?

They arent today, but they will be, and kikes and traitors too.

TIL that 85% of "Germans" are cuckolds, shitskins and skypes

We've earned the ire of infuriated toliet paper degree journalists/leftists and kvetching kikes who fear this supposedly impotent board, we're content for doing so.

Fuck off

Go back to 4chan.

Merkel has cancelled practically all of her public appearances, every event she attends is stacked with people from her office, she travels with 12 bodyguards and an army of german secret service agents I think she is scared as hell that she won't make it to South America.

NSA/Microshit drone detected

Back to Cuckchan, faggot

Back to your sidf hq you double google

Holla Forums is already not listed on Google retard, there is no point in this self-censorship

Nigger, the only point is to use it on censored media because it does not allow you to use the right word and they are not going to block skype/jewgle. 8ch does not censor nigger, coon, spook or any other slur so there's no reason to not use the right word.

I basically agree with you, but it's nice to have some varity.

The election isn't for another couple of months, user.

What a wonderful late Christmas present that would be

Istanbul terror attack: 35 killed as gunman 'dressed as Santa' opens fire at nightclub in Turkey
8ch.net/pol/res/8646909.html

Well that's certainly one… mentally ill way to look at it.

Why is the cunt even running? Saying some shit like that should be death for her election.

Appealing for the White man's altruism has worked for them this far, why would she change tactics? Besides, the chanceler isn't elected by popular vote.

>come get your rape prevention shorts, its the tolerant way to protect yourself from sandniggers your fellow Germans.

wait that's a legit magazine?

Yep. I can't read pole, but it says "Islamic rape of Europe."

Top kek, Germans have absolutely no say on who rules them. They are considered slaves (unpaid staff "hired" by the US goverment) until 2099.

Man… that shit looks like a fucking ero doujinshi/hentai pics. You losers still fapping to that shit (I've personally stopped for like 6 months now) need to realize you're literally masturbating to the same idea that would obliterate the European peoples.

Germany is seriously pathetic

Look at you cucks. You were once feared by all, you controlled masses.

Now you're all pathetic. I hope your country fucking burns. None of you stand up and resist your country being destroyed, you lay down and are shot like dogs.

Not a single fucking German has even attempted to kill Merkel. No resistance has been former. Fucking nothing. If you live in Germany, and this election Merkel gets another term, leave. Your people have killed the country, you should be fucking ashamed to live with those cockroaches.

Fuck you Germany, you fucking killed my European homeland, none of you have done shit to attempt to keep your country. Germany is fucking pathetic and it's people are weak.

You are no better than mudshits. They destroyed your home because you fucking let them. All you cucks on this site complain about Merkel but you don't do shit about it. You're fucking scared to stand up and fight even if it costs you your life.

If you're from Germany don't even fucking reply to me, I don't want your weak defeatist aura near me.

The only people that feared them were the jews and their cohorts because Germany was a threat to their world crime syndicate. The only thing they controlled was themselves (and they hardly had any colonies, unlike the British, French, etc.) which is why they were feared.

Fuck off KIKE.

Nice projection, friend.
But some of us never fapped to bestiality.

It's unfortunate but the German people are already destroyed. The Allies should have given mainland Europe to the USSR.

And when they failed the Jews were released and now control the universe

Fucking pathetic

Cry some fucking more, you kike. If niggers like you didn't have the audacity to wage war on us, we wouldn't try to overrun your candy asses with swarms of other niggers.
t. Kraut

Execution via gas chamber

Is this a joke? The shitskin will just cut the woman's fabric with a knife.

Good joke friend, the only war is a laughing contest between all The first world countries

Besides, do you say "OH MAN IF ONLY THESE COCKROACHES STOPPED COMING GUESS ITS THEIR FAULT CAN'T DO SHIT"

No, you squash them and get them out. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if German cucks didn't kill cockroaches because they're trying to make a better life by living in your home.

You forget Germany has been under enemy occupation since the end of the war. Since then, the German people have been bombarded, every single day, with no rest, by an endless stream of anti-German propaganda. If you were fed and raised on Jewish lies you'd be a cuck too. Germany is part of Evropa soil and no amount of Jewish propaganda will change that. We will not abandon them.

It's white Europeans that are the fucking problem.

Whites got trump in the WHITE HOUSE, Russians don't let shit skins in, even fucking Poland is fighting it.

Fuck off sand nigger, your people have never done anything worthwhile besides the fun it brings to slaughter you.

There's that defeatism again.

All these threads I see countless germancucks saying how shit it is, but you fags won't take action or even try to do fucking anything.

God damn do Germans do anything besides roll over for every fucking person who tells them to?

With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Cuckery won't die out because of the reaction to it.

does any one else think western countries haven't had revolutions yet is because of porn, fluoridated water, gmo's, and estrogens in the food and plastics? I read that western men have the testosterone of an 80 year old men.

What part of "you fucking brainwashed us with self hate propaganda for seven fucking decades" do you not understand? Entire generations grew up being taught to hate themselves!

The hyena can dance upon the lion's grave, but he can never be the lion.

Indoctrination from birth.

Yup, can't do anything can you? 70 Years of brainwashing, guess we can never change anything right.

Jesus Christ you're pathetic. You think you're helpless because of that? You are a fucking man not a machine, you can think for yourself, spread the truth or fucking die trying to try to not repeat history.

Fucking Germans. No pride and not even going to try to take back their greatness.

Why do we exclusively focus our hate toward Markel and not the Cucked cops?

It's because they're fucking afraid.

People are no longer willing to die for their country. They worry too much about minute things.

In WW1 when men were shipped out, they knew they would die on the battlefield. They weren't coming home.

But they fought because they had to protect the country they loved and the people in it.

WW2 the men wanted to be great like their father's, they were threatened and loved their people, they shipped out together and died together.

Things changed

Niggers started getting rights along with women, hatred spread and patriots no longer felt any kind of pride in their people or country, no reason to fight. Great power comes from need, they had no need to fight because they didn't care about what they were fighting for.

Cops are resigning left and right, they can't do Jack shit because if they throw sand Niggers in jail they go to jail. The only cops left are cucks or scared to serve any real justice.

Let's be honest here man, the white race and nazism isn't the apex of culture and humanity? If not it's the closest we've ever come to such a thing.

go back to your shitty comprised site faggot

Hahaha! Hey there young Obama, you want to hear a funny joke? 8 years in office will turn you into a grey headed old lame-cuck that can't even start WW3. Is that funny enough for ya?

We've only forgotten who we are. Someday, an ambitious young writer or other public figure will be debating a kike commissar on TV, and the kike will rhetorically ask whether the goy is saying the Third Reich was a good thing. This is the point where the goy is supposed to slink away in shame and fear of being an anti-semite.

Instead, this goy will say the magic word:

And the spell will be broken. Just like that, the shame and fear of expressing your opinion that society needs a strong male leader who will fuck over the niggers who want us dead and the Jews who want far worse will be all gone. And then we can openly say that no daughter of ours will bring home a nig, or that no son of mine will shirk his duty to his country. Or that we don't take orders from kike invaders, and that the minorities in white countries are going to be just that – minorities – forever. What's more, they will behave themselves or it's the rope if they're lucky and we're in a good mood.

The Jews' power over Germany comes from shame. Stop being ashamed, and start being German. Remind the world what German steel looks like in a man's eyes.

Europeans can never find blame within themselves, it's always someone else. They have one of the biggest inferiority complexes I have ever witnessed online and in life. It truly is pathetic.

Such a shame. such a shame that we (in the context of our race) have forgotten who are really are, and are losing the sense of our traditions and values… our worth, and pride in who we are.

I firmly place place belief that a man, one man, will rise among our ranks and profess virtue and embody such that he will lead us to righteousness. Moreover we will all embody these virtues and give our revolutionary spirits to the cause of everlasting glory and truth. As it has been foretold by Plato himself, democracy will overthrown by ONE man. In the zeitgeist of his bringing truth and nature to society. And he too will be eventually overthrown and cast away as all empires and nations have been over the centuries, but we WILL secure a system of succession and election that will most benefit the nation and race that we protect. Till then, we legionaries bravely fight and await such a coming. He might be amongst us now. Prepare yourselves always and never despair, because the head of our race cannot be held low any longer. We are conquers, we are warriors, we are undefeated by nature. By blood, and this is something that will never, and can never be taken away from us. So, raise your spear, raise your arm, and we will never be rused or jewed again. once the opposition is exterminated they cannot EVER threaten us again.

HEIL VICTORY!!!

(checked) extremely underrated trips

They should have piled on her and beaten her until she couldn't even scream anymore right then and there. What a shit human being she is.

Kill yourself immediately.

So should we not trust Trump when he says he stands with Israel?

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm

holywar.org/jewishtr/18holo1.htm#Judaism

>holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
>holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm

>holywar.org/jewishtr/18holo1.htm#Judaism

>kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf>>8647149

This bitch is so stupid she has to be a satanist at this point.

Hurry up and race war already.

All the good Germans died in WW2.

National Socialism developed in the context of group conflict between Jews and gentiles, and I propose that it may be usefully conceptualized as a group evolutionary strategy that was characterized by several key features that mirrored Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy
kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf

A lot of them don't. They just aren't allowed to say otherwise.

Kek confirms. Merkel to be gassed.
Shadilay!

I imagine most of her security detail is formed Israeli defense

Children are shamed for ovening the 6 million the moment they enter elementary school. From the age of 4 to 16-18 these kids are locked up in (((class rooms))) where they are programmed into self-hating cucks.

That's modern education for you, and I bet it's way worse in Germany than the US. Although the Common Core curriculum is giving it a run for its money..

Germanfag here, i've yet to meet another German who speaks well of Merkel, and they haven't for the past few years. She is hated or disliked very broadly, it's just that the party CDU she represents is, or rather was, liked by most German normalfags. For example, many republicans would still vote for a republican candidate instead of democrat, even if they don't like the nominee much.

Thankfully though, the CDU has started to lose a lot of support, especially now that they want another term of Merkel as their head. They even went so far to basically copy paste major political points of the now fast growing "center/right" party AfD, which ironically they criticise all the time, just to rescue some % in the upcoming votes, and poorly advertise themselves for the "right", because the "refugee crisis" has angered way more people than they thought and they fucked up too hard.

Thanks to having broad access to the internet for the past 20 years, the youth in germany has started diverting from TV and school self-hating programs. The only ones who still really fall for it are lefties/useful idiots, the people mosty don't give a shit and don't feel guilty anymore, many are even annoyed by the constant reminders or comparison to absolute evil. There is also a growing trend of kids who like nazis from what i've seen, especially gamers, even if most of them are simply edgy, but at least many edgy kids stop liking antifa instead.

Send her on a one way plane trip to Saudi Arabia with a placard around her neck saying I blasphemed the prophet mohammad (piss be upon him). May as well make these islamist savages good for something.

You dun goofed.

Probably something like this:

Webm related.

That first one is utterly forced and lacks enthusiasm.

Also, have you ever seen 3rd Reich footage? You know?
Actual shit.
You'll be lucky to find a cross.

Each SS soldier is fully runed out.
(The S is the sun rune from the younger futhark)
The swastika is a sun symbol.

Christianity was nothing of substance for NatSoc Germany.
IF it had been then the church would be banned now, not Germanic runes and iconography in general.

Fuck Christianity. We don't need semitic bullshit.

There is defeatism, you fucking jew.
But it's not as easy as killing Merkel and co.
Not even Hitler just waltzed in and did that.

And, again, ((( Our White Brothers ))) ARE keeping us down, too.
So, if you're an Anglo and you hate Germans for being cucks, then you're not hating actual Germans, you're hating German speaking Anglos, cause that was the plan to turn Germans into.
"The good boys back home."

There is no defeatism.

And just take a look at any of the former allied nations.
They're all suffering from the things Adolf and Patton warned you about.

The entire western world is shit because allies back then were fucking stupid.
That has changed. Get with the times, or get left behind.
No ((( eternal Anglos ))) allowed.
( Not that they exist on this board anymore. It IS kikes saying shit like that, every damn time. )

Nice engravings user

each day i get older my hatred for the jew grows

my captcha spelt "goy" :(

Hate is valuable, but make sure that you love your people more than you hate the enemy.

I invite people like you to invade France again whenever you want. I genuinely believe Europe is done without another 1929.
More seriously, you're not the only country that must see its citizen wake up hard and fast: Europe must be taken back from this people.

No the biggest victim was the innocent truck.

but seriously, the isis and al nusra refugees are to blame fucking it up for everyone.

I'm from Northern Ireland. My dad was murdered by the PIRA. I'm not a refugee. My country has had enough of terrorism. It's peaceful now. But it wasn't when I was growing up.
I just want to be safe. Northern Ireland is a beautiful place, but there are still tensions in our community. Peace is fragile.

Merkel talking about terrorism makes me upset. She has no idea.

Why haven't you Germans hanged her yet?

Why haven't us Americans hanged Obama? Probably the same reasons.

Stop sperging m8. Culture doesn't change that quickly. But it is changing. Your internet chest thumping won't change the pace one bit. You may as well use your time for more constructive comments.

To paraphrase Dubya, I only want one outcome for these tolerant and progressive fucks: Go home and die.

Because Germany is an occupied country, user. It has been since 1945.

Disgusting the way they puke up the words "right-wing extremists" and "this also existed under HITLER(tm)

Fucking people just want to go and live with their own kind & these filthy kike-bootlickers try to claim it's somehow criminal.
We've had the same thing in the U.S. for decades, but we called it "white-flight."

There's nothing wrong with trying to get the hell away from shitskins and their uncivilized, disease-carrying, rapes & crimes.

EVERY liberal must die on the day of the rope.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

There's even an article in the German "Constitution" about who carries the cost of the occupation forces: gesetze-im-internet.de/gg/art_120.html (German)
gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/englisch_gg.html#p0737 (Translation)

A controversial study found that the best predictor of crimes in a given area was not poverty, or income, or education, but in fact race.

egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf

I don't speak German…what does "lona thiore woman winuth lonath" mean?

Can you just fucking leave the people alone? This shit just makes my blood boil. I typed more stuff but I'm just talking to a brick wall so why bother? Next thing you know drinking water will be right-wing extremism because Hitler drank water as well.

Because we were able to replace him with a God-Emperor.

When are you Germans going to replace Merkel with another Hitler?

Trump is an excellent start but let's be real, he's not the answer to all our problems. We have to hold his administration accountable and make sure they're headed in the right direction.

Is there a far right party gaining popularity in Germany? I know there's one in France, and Holla Forums should put their meme power behind it.

It's amazing what education does to someone.

History books tell you about how the europeans just chopped heads off over taxes or burnt women entirely justified tbh and half a century later you have these socially engineered cucks sitting at home watching tv, complaining about Merkel and doing nothing because they have to get up to work early in the morning or some other normalfag bullshit.

I'm not sure what that means. Probably more of a magical formula than a sentence if I had to guess.

That is no accident.

IS THAT SARUMAN OF MANY COLOURS

AT LAST I TRULY SEE TOLKIEN-SENPAI

No guns and that ugly old cunt is being guarded like Fort Knox.

It's a reupload, the original got taken down because of that.

Witnessed

I made a short propaganda video for the German elections in 2017.

They didn't all die.
If they died then they haven't been all that good.

That's already happening anyway…

Gut gemacht.

Final solution along with the kikes

Heil Höfer

The head of the German government has just admitted that Germany's future is non-German people…

You'd think someone would pick up on this and run this cunt out of office before she can do any further harm to that poor country.

HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE STAY IN POWER STILL?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Germany is gone. They would rather die than be called "racist" the afd party won't be elected because das racist.

If I was a German I would just leave go to another country and just let it burn. Save yourself. Nobody is going to help you.

Austrians fucking goofed man. They could of had it all.

There goes another one.

Forgot merkel, she's a figurehead. But let's talk real turkey, why arent media types getting a hammer to the skull and antifa squats molotov cocktails. Blow up their foundation of power. Not just one event or sporadic events but constant, almost periodic events.

The problem is the cdu will not make a coalition with afd and if cdu is not the plurality party the socialists will not coalition with them, the public does not trust socialists with power, they will vote cdu as the lesser evil.

Speak for yourself.

Germany is still considered a war enemy.
That is why the US troops remain in their bases, occupying the country.

Let's do some simple maths.

Germany + obvious evil racist nazi actions like firebombing leftists + Americans stationed there to combat nazi actions = Thank you white brothers for keeping the peace.

Germancuck confirmed

Your country is fucked mate, get out while you can.

My country is the least fucked of them all.

Poland?

Germany.
There simply does not exist defeat.
It always works out for Germans in the end and whoever opposed them gets afflicted by a Trump like curse.

Germans always win in the end. ALWAYS.

Dude

Like I know most Germans are delusional, but come on man, get a grip.

There is no fucking Germany will be restored to it's former glory. Mudslimes will rape and impregnate your women, and because they will feel bad for them they will give birth to their hell spawn. They get benefits and do not work, they don't have to do anything.

Your country has failed, Hitler would be ashamed.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm not telling myself that

Fucking look at statistics

Germany will be majority shitskin in 15 years, every single one that comes in speeds that up. Wake the fuck up dude, get out of fucking Germany and try to live your life in a place that isn't cancerous to all of Europe.

Why would I want to move to an inferior country?
Let us collect our victims in peace, every attack on us is giving us legitimacy.
Every attack makes people wake up.

Just give it time. Weimar Republics like these need to simmer until they're good.

How did he get the grey hair so quickly? That is little bit freaky.

Sometimes there are dubs that go unchecked. Today isn't the day.

dont worry user. Once ZOG collapses all of europe will finally be free. It will be bloody, but it will be worth it.

Wachmichel!!!

(only krautbros will understand this)

Comes with the job. Just compare pictures of George Bush from 2000 to 2008.

that's the key here
the globalists want a brown europe

i'm missing the merkel hitler picture

she's a mouthpiece, user

yup

Spoiler that shit man.

found this
archive.org/details/AreYouALemming-Dr.WilliamPierce
no handy

if i was a mod i'd instaban anyone using this shitty phrase

"Revolution" is a freemasonry term, user
today merkel and obama are the faces of freemasonry
that's the "revolution" they have planned for us

It was designed by a woman.

As opposed to America that already IS majority shitskin (don't believe your official statistics, they count a lot of groups like arabs as white), but I don't see you admitting America is a lost cause.

Underrated post, man. Nice dubs.

Fixed.
You expect too much in the way of problem solving from sandniggers, user.

They've been (((raised))) since birth to believe that they're evil and deserve punishment, user. Cognitive dissonance is a way of life for them.

Remember Rosa Luxemberg

Confirmed by ID dubs

Do you have any idea how hard it is to kill a major politician?

Burgerclap here. Do you have any information on the demographic constituency supporting Merkel? Is it primarily women?

Indeed. And this is the exact reason why I will never have any problem with any violent acts from our side, no matter how extreme. The enemy is already trying to wipe us off the planet. Notions of guilt or innocence or any other irrelevant judgments are relics of the past. They might as well be forgotten for the time being.

How new are you faggots? The Reich is militarily occupied by the US. It has been that way ever since WWII. The genocide of the German people is the direct fault of the US government–the biggest criminal organization in history.

(((Feminism))) stays silent on what is an actual "rape culture", by their definition. I hate living in this inverted world.

Holy fuck, that's rustling as hell…all the more so because it's true.

Fucking Nazis. Amirite?

That movie made me laugh and cry.

I wish she would get tortured, her nails crushed and her teeth drilled in.

No one can really say to be honest.
You can't trust any polls anymore, since they all will favor Merkel all across the board.
It used to be that primarily old people supportet her, while younger ones went for SPD (whose dream is a communist utopia).

Who knows what it'll be like with the AfD, since they by now have more or less the stance that the CDU and Merkel had 4 and 8 years ago Merkel herself said that Multiculturalism failed back then.
In the last state elections they won a lot of votes despite all polls saying that they have no chance whatsoever.

i want to see her fat face skinned and eyes gouged out on a thousand jewtube channels as well as cnn

then we are even for the lies jews
only the lies though
there's 2000years of kike terrorism. so it will take a while.

you stay put for now

Well, there are only 6 weeks left before Valentine's, so she doesn't have much time left.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkximyMVN6M

That graph is old, and it takes into account that the refugee stream wouldn't stop and be consistent each year.

It also didn't take into account the family reunion structure. On average if a refugee stays xxx amount of time in a country (I thought 3 years) he gets the right to family reunion and that means the refugee can have his family members flown over into the new country (Germany). And those family members can then claim benefits.

So Germany in the future is completely fucked, their social security system is going to be broke. The EU is facing humongous problems in that they still didn't fix the issue of seperate countries having a shared currency which is fucking up the economies of poor countries. What happens if the poor countries continue stay fucked up? Their debt increases and because of this they have to keep begging to richer countries who are now controlling them. Their only other option is to default and switch back to another currency than the Euro.

The funny thing is, if Greece dumped the EU 9 and Euro they would've now been better off as they could just drop the value of their own currency to solve the problem of 50% youth unemployment.

but trsodomites tell me we can take america back by voting republican

fuck off, yid.

Germany really is fucked, I can't even feel pity anymore

Hanged.

the fact that (((they))) made you pity a once strong and proud race is a crime by itself
Watching the honor-less, culture less,pitiful remnants of a great race that was one of our best stagger around slowly commiting suicide &accepting their own demise fills me with rage against all jews everywhere past and present.

They did not even give the Germans a clean death they humiliated them until the very end.

There will be a day of the rope. I hope at least a few actual Germans will be around to help out.

This

How does that make any fucking sense, especially when they're always perpetuated against non Muslims.
And she's running for yet another term and I bet germancucks will elect her again.

Why hasn't anyone killed this ugly kike?

She's a kike right? She looks like she needs a fucking crowbar to the back of her fucking head, and have her feel the enrichment she's done to that poor fucking country. This is why ugly old kike bitches shouldn't be in power, let alone allowed to pretend to be 'white'.

It's because they're at the center of the explosion

That picture quotes no sources. I am not saying it isn't true, but it is poor form.

*That picture cites no sources.

The blood exists, untainted.

Is it worth the watch? Is it actually a quality production? Does it degrade him much? I might just go ahead and watch it.
Its Look Who's Back (2015) to those handful of anons who aren't aware of the film yet.