EU GOES FURTHER IN GUN CONTROL TO MAKES SURE EUROPEANS CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST THE INVADERS

European Parliament and Council Reach Agreement on EU Firearms Directive

At the same time Europeans are exhibiting a renewed interest in exercising their right to self-defense, the European Parliament and European Council have come to an agreement to place new restrictions on civilian access to firearms. On December 20, the European Commission and European Council confirmed that a compromise on significant changes to the European Firearms Directive was reached. The new agreement pares down the European Commission’s initial proposal to severely restrict civilian ownership of semi-automatic firearms, however, other oppressive measures remain.

As we’ve reported previously, following the November 13, 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris, the EU expedited plans for new gun restrictions when on November 18, 2015 the European Commission adopted plans to change the European Firearms Directive. The changes would set a new minimum gun control threshold that EU member states would be required to meet by enacting domestic legislation. Among the worst changes, the wide-ranging initial draft of the new directive threatened a broad ban semi-automatic firearms and included onerous new licensing requirements.

The initial proposal, particularly the provisions restricting civilian ownership of semi-automatic rifles, was met with significant hostility from several EU Member States. States such as Finland and Switzerland (not an EU member, but subject to certain EU legislation), that have a strong tradition of citizen participation in their national defense strategies, expressed concern about the implications that restrictions would have for their defense capabilities, or in the case of Switzerland, that the new measures could disarm veterans of their service rifles. Other member states with vibrant shooting cultures and robust firearms manufacturing, such as Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, and Poland, also resisted the proposed legislation’s most onerous provisions.

The most significant change between the European Parliament and European Council agreement and the initial European Commission proposal is how the directive treats semi-automatic firearms. Initially, the European Commission proposed to reclassify Category B7 firearms, which are “Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble' weapons with automatic mechanisms,” as Category A firearms, which would have made them subject to the same controls as fully-automatic firearms and prohibited them from civilian ownership. The European Commission also expressed a desire to ban magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds.

(1/2)

web.archive.org/web/20161231175514/nraila.org/articles/20161223/european-parliament-and-council-reach-agreement-on-eu-firearms-directive

Other urls found in this thread:

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=4200774&ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=lower
mediafire.com/file/5v4852yage8d8c5/The DIY STEN Gun (Practical Scrap Metal Small Arms Vol.3).pdf
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl
youtube.com/watch?v=bIEk_lnFqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=YgT8I2uxJ6o&t=20s
egun.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While the exact language of the European Parliament and European Council compromise has not been made public, the European Commission has released a summary of the agreement’s provisions on semi-automatic firearms. Rather than placing all Category B7 firearms into Category A, the directive will now ban the following types of semi-automatic firearms for civilian ownership:

>short firearms which allow the firing of more than 21 rounds without reloading, if a loading device with a capacity exceeding 20 rounds is part of the firearm or a detachable loading device with a capacity exceeding 20 rounds is inserted into it;

In a press release that accompanied announcement of the agreement, the European Commission lamented that the revised directive does not restrict semi-automatic firearms as they had originally proposed. The European Commission noted,

This is a welcome departure from how the European Commission’s proposed changes to the European Firearms Directive treated semi-automatic firearms, however, other alarming portions of the initial draft of the changes to the directive appear to be intact. Among the most onerous of these provisions is one requiring EU states to require firearm license holders to submit to a medical examination as a condition of licensure. Making clear that this provision survived the new compromise, in their summary of the agreement, the European Commission noted that, “In the future, all Member States will have to put in place a system of medical check for the authorisation to acquire firearms.” Other restrictions involving the online acquisition of firearms and ammunition, and information sharing provisions that implicate the privacy rights of European gun owners also remain intact.

Now that a compromise has been reached between the European Parliament and the European Council the next step in the convoluted EU legislative process for the proposed changes to the European Firearms Directive will occur when the European Parliament’s Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection formally approves the text of the legislation, which is set for January. Following this action, the entire European Parliament is set to vote on the legislation in March.

(2/2)

start stealing guns from the gangs. gets some guys together and take the guns where you can from whom you can.

Why is this even relevant? Since when does Europe have a gun crime problem?
Paris was done by shitskin migrants, and even then all the terrorist attacks combined are not a significant percentage of the total mortality rate.
And most attacks in Europe didn't even use guns.

I wonder what happens if we dig further to find out (((who))) is behind this.

Burgers should really stop associating their gun love on to Europe,it simply doesn't work that way here.

It's still a decent article

This will also do nothing to keep guns out of the hands of out of organized crime, which is mainly led by ((("Russians"))), shitskins and "Romanians" (gypsie) groups.

i recall something now. A bunch of buddist monks and innocent asians were saved by the drug and weapons trade in those asian islands because the governments were being paid off by saudis and the non muslims were saved by their own hands.

Maybe its time to check the blackmarket and stock up on bitcoins.

If it comes down to a revolution/civil war scenario in Europe I won't leave my brother's undefended. It's easy to get gun parts here, especially for the AR15. One could hypothetically stock up on a bunch of lower receivers, even 80℅ blanks that aren't registered, then find a way to get them into Europe and in good hands.

I'm sure Russia has a plan to arm European nationalists as well. The way the EU is going doesn't work out in their favor.

That's been the question for a while now.

This is fucking bullshit. What bussiness does EU have in deciding on such a thing? This has nothing to do with international politics or even economy, this is an infringement upon national sovereignity just for the sake of it! I know EU does this kind of shit all the time, but usually they at least pretend they have a valid reason "we need to place these retarded restrictions on how you grow your food because you export it into other countries :^)" but what fucking justification do they have now? I am platinum fucking mad

You need more guns or you will die.

It was always mean't to dissolve national sovereignity.

Of course. But again, this is just brazen! This is a purely domestic matter.

BROTIP: In most Euro states, the upper (bolt + barrel/chamber) is legally considered the firearm.
Shit like M16 lowers is unrestricted, so any fool can buy it with no paperwork.

thats a nice jewy way to rule out every rifle

You're baiting right?
You can't seriously belive that this is about countering the terrorist thread.
It's about disarming the populance as much as possible, so a possible resistance against the EU will be as weak as possible.
"Terrorism" is just the boogyman that they use to push those absurdities.

Legit qustion for gunheads: are there any benefits for weapons that have wooden stocks over platic/metal parts? Thye just look so damn fine with a wooden finish but does the onyl part matters is the shooting parts?

kek really? I mean making a functioning semi-auto bolt from scratch without a cnc machine is fairly involved but in my opinion its significantly less involved than building a lower.

Brits need to stop associating their complete cuckoldry to the state and love of being defenseless onto all of Europe.

Weighs slightly more. Honestly it's the same problems wood has in any application, which is swelling and cracking.

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=4200774&ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=lower

Wood is easier to replace

A good solid wood stock can be used as a club much better than a plastic fantastic. Saved the life of a guy I know in Vietnam, supposedly, when he ran out of ammo and bashed a gook's skull in with the buttstock of an m14.

Practically, I'd go for plastic and carry extra ammo with the weight savings.

It all comes down to opinion really. A good hardwood.. iirc 'royal oak' is considered the best wood for stock making. And a stock made out of a choice piece of wood with the grains going in the perfect pattern to allow the wood to stay snug on the barrel is highly highly sought after on the sperg gun market. Such a stock will run you thousands.

Plastic furniture on a fire arm is mostly for weight reduction but with reduced weight comes increased barrel motion on firing.

Personally I find that a nice wooden stock feels nicer in your arms, and feels more snug to your shoulder when you aim. But you can also do things with plastic that you cant really with wood. I mean you could make a wooden collapsible stock but it would be weak as hell and break easily.

Or you could learn how to machine the old fashioned way. Start with a mini-milling machine.

You must spend a fortune on ass lube for all those dirty muslim dicks you take.

from my understanding it isnt too hard to find wood in which the swirls of the grain taper perfectly for the forend of the gun so that swelling occurs in a manner that actually helps accuracy instead of being a problem. And as far as cracking/wood going bad in a shtf type scenario it wouldnt exactly be hard to find lumber to refit the weapon.

ye. but the old fashioned way would be incredibly difficult to get all the cuts and curved angles perfect. Not impossible but realistically one would be able to churn out bolt action rifles at a pace twice or three times that of semi autos.

Hell if I were manufacturing to get as much fire power into the hands of a no funz population I think Id be making pump or lever action rifles instead of either bolt or semi auto.

Pellet guns become illegal in Scotland in 5 hours time.
Expect England to follow suit.
Now you might say that pellet guns aren't viable weapons but this will ensure that civilians can't hunt rabbits (classed as vermin) or pigeons to supplement their food intake and perhaps more salient - will remove the primary threat to police and government spy drones/quads which are likely to soon become ubiquitous in the skies, streets and gardens of Britain (probably the main reason for the ban).
Don't bother correcting with "not illegal, you just need a permit", it's basically the same thing, hardly anyone will end up being granted a license.

You're retarded. automatic and semi-automatic guns are far easier to make

You can make a working full auto sten with just a a dremel, a angle grinder (or a hack saw, just gonna take longer…), and a $60 arc welder.

mediafire.com/file/5v4852yage8d8c5/The DIY STEN Gun (Practical Scrap Metal Small Arms Vol.3).pdf

You can probably fit a fucking platoon by yourself for less than 500$ and a half a year worth of weekends.

I'd say UK dodged a bullet, but then I remembered that they're way ahead of the EU in this regard.

"Old fashioned way". It was only 20 years ago that CNC was a rarity in workshops.
If you don't know manual machining you aren't a machinist, you are just a machine operator.
No of isn't difficult, it just takes longer. Also you adapt your design to the limitations of your equipment.
Guns are some of the simplest projects you could hope to work on. They aren't complicated machines, they don't even contain gears.
Think of engines, fuel pumps, gear boxes, washes, instrumentation, all much more advances and much more complicated yet until recently, machined by hand.
You can learn all the skills required to machine a gun in a week.

Won't do you much good without bullets though.

Pretty sad when a foreign horde's scum are worth more than the lives of a nation's citizens.

Caselman sub machine gun uses compressed air.
Only require bullets and you know how easy they are to cast.

Cont.

It's really a matter of preference honestly. There's been Glocks made with sawdust and epoxy that help up well.

To be fair. the Trick is the Seer and the trigger mechanism.

let me guess… you're a engineering student aren't you ?

Remember that there are at least four times more illegal firearms in Europe than legal ones.
Terrorists will keep using AKs, while hunters have to jump through hoops.

That's impressive.

This attitude is why you will be raped by muslims. You NEED to shoot them and your politicians. ASAP.

Wow thanks EU, your policies sure help.

Oh, and by the way, crime has actually increased ever since gun bans during the 70's
The troubles were never slowed down by the laws because the IRA were fucking terrorists and bought their supplies from the black market

B-BUT OBAMA SAID GUN CONTROL WORKS!

More like they got them delivered to their door courtesy of the USA

Wew Western Europe is beyond fucked.
Guess Slavs will have to come to the rescue and impregnate all your women once Kebab is removed.

It would if our government actually controlled the FIREARMS ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY HOLY FUCK
They only seem to be focused on legal guns, our government refuses to look at how almost all firearm-related crimes are committed with illegally owned weapons, many of which have been here since the 80's.
There was a shooting here a few months ago at some fitness competition, and of course all the leftist fucks here screamed for more gun control despite how the shooting was done with an AK-47; a weapon which has been banned here since the 70's.
Our government doesn't try to get rid of these weapons and doesn't try to stop more from coming in.

Speak for yourself you fucking cuckold.

Same here, my country has gun control out the ass and they keep finding weapons of motherfucking war in mudslime homes.

As others have mentioned, it's swelling and maintenance, but it's generally tougher than plastic. An excellent example is the M14, which was introduced with a wood stock, and later replaced with a fiberglass stock. The USGI stocks were either walnut or birch. Walnut is prized for it's aesthetics, but birch was more common, cheaper, and it's 20% stiffer and 20% lighter than walnut, but usually isn't as pretty.

Anyhow, the wood stock in the humid jungles of Vietnam swelled, which had a very deleterious effect on accuracy. The maintenance isn't bad, if you're halfway decent with taking care of wood, requiring periodic hand-rubbing tung oil into your stock to keep out water and crud and stuff. Problem is, its is pretty labor intensive compared to doing literally nothing to a fiberglass or plastic stock, and that's more than a lot of people want to do. The GI fiberglass stock for the M14 was impervious to swelling and POA/POI changes, but, being lighter, it wasn't as robust, with the front part of the stock requiring reinforcement usually with carbon-fiber arrow shafts before it's strong enough to build a match rifle out of. The tight slingup required can deform the stock enough to affect accuracy.

A properly-done wood stock is a thing of beauty, and it can give top performance in the field, but it takes some time, patience, ability, and lots of maintenance. For a general-issue arm to your average soldier, it isn't cost or time-effective anymore. The minute we got the ability to get away from wood, we did. Plastics or fiberglass is cheaper, easier and, well that's about it. That said, nothing feels or looks quite like a proper wood and steel battle rifle.

You're a real man, aren't you?

i wish i had more access to guns, here in Belgium it's almost impossible to get a gun legally, we have some of the strictest gun laws in the world

there have been robberies of stores here where the robbers got shot and killed by the store owner, after which the 'victim's' family sued the shop owner for murder and won because the nearby gun indicated an intent of the shop owner to kill

it's literally almost always illegal to defend yourself with a gun

/k/ here, the people saying to fuck about with trying to mill AR15 bolts and such are idiots.

This is all you need
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf

Its so simple that even Australian bikie gangs make them in backyard workshops.

IRA where not terrorists, they where nationalists fighting ZOG.

Those poor defenseless Europeans will definitely need this stuff in the future!!!

mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl

OY VEY

That's exactly the problem. You love Mehmet's dirty goat-fucking cock instead of guns. I strongly believe that gun ownership is a form of mental shielding against cucking oneself too much, even in a bluepilled state of mind.

This is a problem I am trying to work to remedy. Barrels are without a doubt the hardest part of a firearm to make. They require strong, heat treated steel, and need specialized drills to ensure the drill bit does not "walk" during the process of creating the bore. Normal manufacturing of rifle barrels requires specialized lathe setups that cost $10-30k in tooling. I'm hoping with either Electrical Discharge Machining or Electro-Chemical Machining a rig might be able to be set up for much less

It depends mostly on tolerances for the part. A lower just needs to have everything close in dimensions, and if something is slightly off, it won't impede function. For a bolt however, it needs to be tempered correctly or it will break under pressure, and it needs to be cut to very close tolerances so that it does not cause headspacing issues, and can lock into the chamber consistently.

The actual difficulty isn't bullets, it's cartridges, primers, and powder. While not impossible to make, AFAIK no one has actually ventured to make any of these things, save for corrosive matchhead primers made with reused primer cups.

To be fair, I'd actually like to see Holla Forumslacks make an effort to learn how to advance DIY firearms past straight blowback SMGs and pistols.

Don't worry /k/, we know gas sytem and delayed blowback is where it's at. Pistol cal isn't going to get us through AR500.

Bullets??? Dude it's cast lead. Bronze age technology.
You need lead (which will cost you more to transport than to buy) the very advanced technology know as a fire, a crucible and a mold… a multiple groves, good quality mold is a bit expensive ($150).
Casings, smokeless gunpowder and primer are way harder to make but… those are perfectly free to buy everywhere in Europe (or in the US) because no libtard have any idea this is even a possibility.

For 9mm in Europe you should need around $2 500 for 5000 rds of ammo, ($400 for 5000 bullets, $300 for 5000 primers, $200 for a couple of kilos of gunpowder, $1500 for 5000 casings). That's a decent 12 men team combat load right there for $200 each…

Casings are the most expensive, which is why people who reloads typically only collect spent casing (which are largely reusable), very rarely lead (unless the range is equipped for it, some are, most aren't).

OP is a retarded faggot-nigger; getting rid of the hyperlink to the archive but maintaining the actual link to the article. Nigger-Faggotry at its finest.

even the Bosnian Muslims? Careful with your words, user.

Smokeless powder is easy, it's a stable and reliable primer that's the hard part. Even more so if you don't want to go with mercury fulminate.

Hi (((shill))). Fuck off, Poland have already shit gun law. I will not allow you make it second bongistan. You want my AK, you will have to pry it from cold, dead hands.

Also that's the pendant with many hoops to jump and hard laws to get guns…
The guys that have "not for hunting" guns are ALL /k/ommandos, unless they do pure precision (.22cal) most reloads (because less ammo is sold so it's even pricier), excellent gunsmiths and gun-shops (less volume, one bad rumor is enough to go bankrupt). Also because of the attacks guess who spend much more time than they used to at the range (because they got budget for it)… the cops.
Just by going at a range regularly you will become friendly with the guys that will be tasked with confiscating your guns… How do you imagine this is gonna go down?
"Hail Hitler fellow middle class white right-winger, the libtard mondialist government asked us to destroy our personal guns and yours so that Jamal can come and rape our daughters: come on hand them over!"
Or it's gonna be about fudging some paperwork, finding loopholes and looking the other way?

REICHSBÜRGERS
SOVEREIGN CITIZENS

How to own real firearms in Poland? The best I can think of is getting these old time first mid 19th century revolvers. They are basically hand cannons, but it's just not the same.

Best and easiest way is sport shooting license. Join sport shooting club, after 3 months you pass test, then you wait for PZSS license, go for medical and (((psychology and/or psychiatrist))) exam, if you pass it and dont have active conviction on papers, police must give you permit.

It's probably the same you get an actual firearm where I live, either spend stupid amounts of money to get either a hunter's or a sport shooter's license which will allow you to get some guns or ask that shifty-looking guy with a weird nickname who always wears a leather jacket you can usually see hanging around at seedy bars if he can get you an AK for 200 euros.

If you have sporting licence gun, you can conceal carry it.

Anyway, you can own pre 1885 guns that dont use self contained catridges. Pistols, revolvers, shotguns and rifles. Without license and registration.

if you don't like funs then stop coming here in burgerland faggot with your imported EU licence plate on the front of your Audi or BMW

So… from what I gather (not that user btw) it depends entirely on how much care you're going to take with the weapons cleaning/maint, and what you're doing with it.

If you can afford the time and materials to maintain them, wood is better all around, from other anons it works better for accuracy which is a plus for long range targeting, and at close range its a lot more sturdy which means you can bash someones skull in with it if need be (though this will likely have a negative impact on its accuracy in the long run)

BUT, if you're not going to or are not able to put in the time and effort to keep it in perfect condition, or simply cant afford the wooden stocks that are "perfect," then FG or plastic would be better, lower general accuracy at the top end, but also more reliable if you arent able to maintain it perfectly.which means you arent going to see the same negative effects wood would see at its worst condition in terms of accuracy. But you also arent going to be able to as easily bash a skull in with it at close range

And especially if you're going to be in a humid environment (think, rainy ass UK) then non-wood would be the way to go, since maint time would be almost unreal in the long haul and if you arent able to keep it up then you're going to see negative effects crop up quickly.

I think, considering that, I'd go with non-wood options for stocks especially for eurobros. Lighter weight, less maint which may get unruly in humid areas, probably easier to paint to be camo'd for whatever environment you're in compared to wood as well be it urban or countryside, able to collapse it and hide it much more effectively if you go for those kinds of stocks.

Assuming of course we're talking about gunning down mudscum invaders here.

jesus fucking christ. getting a license for a gun is horrible enough. at least in burger land if you fail the FBI (((nics))) check, you can still just buy from a private seller and have no background check done. You can pop up on a (((nics check))) for all sorts of things these days and they wont tell you. my friend (that owns an armory of weapons) now cannot buy guns because his wife called the cops on him for getting in her face during an argument. no charges were filed, but the FBI can flag you for literally anything like having PTSD. again, you get no notice you are on a fbi list until you try to buy from a gun dealer.

Fuck, do something burgers. You becoming second Europe.

Well time to build our own weapons…
youtube.com/watch?v=bIEk_lnFqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=YgT8I2uxJ6o&t=20s

Bubby, your white knight will be here in 19 days to bully the EU into submission, be patient

Make it happen. Stir shit up so I can REMOVE

Last night filthy arabs stabbed to dead Polak at kebab bar. Thanks juden

In germany you can buy almost every part of an M4/M16/AR15 freely without any permission/registration. The only part(s) you cannot buy freely are the barrel and the ammunition
egun.de/