I'm assuming it's due to the influx of members from the election and the leaving of the majority of users here to less...

I'm assuming it's due to the influx of members from the election and the leaving of the majority of users here to less triggering boards but it's time to brush up on shills and how they use you. I've seen people falling for this shit too much lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fFHaK
archive.fo/zmjxc
archive.is/SQ8Mh
imgur.com/a/41JVT#0
pastebin.com/EyXjqn78
archive.is/QmPgT
youtube.com/watch?v=jFfrWKHB1Gc
youtu.be/dlg4BTziS2U?t=1954
archive.fo/Mte9v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

We're going to see an influx in anti-russia, pro-Obama stuff. It's already happening not to mention blackpill tactics.

Perfect example right here. Yes. I was on 4chan before Holla Forums was created.

Why did I save it under that file name and put it in my JIDF folder…? Sometimes I fucking hate me from the past

Done.

why the fuck do you think we are here?

…On Holla Forums. 4chan existed before Holla Forums.
I used 4chan before Holla Forums. Are you autistic?

I remember the Zoe Platek threads. Wasn't it soon after that the board was attacked? I believe this was when we had threads on the Soros hack, all of which disappeared after the board came back up again.

Yeah would've been maybe early last year. Memory-holed as well
and the "heh, you expect me to educate myself? It says here you're from 4chan" posters really are proof we've had a huge wave of newfags. It's the nature of the chans, but they don't even want to learn now.

I suspect those retards are shills. I was spending time on voat pizzagate and I posted a lot of infographs and links about how to spot shills and only got massive thank you's from the normie investigators. The only ones posting negative comments about them were new account one-line-posters.

Found an archive of a dig thread on Plug Marketing. archive.is/fFHaK

To be fair, requiring a decent source (and you know I'm not talking about CNN) is not shilling or unreasonable.

It can hardly be a 'truth suppression technique's if an user just makes some shit up and provides no links of citations.

archive.fo/zmjxc
archive.is/SQ8Mh
imgur.com/a/41JVT#0
pastebin.com/EyXjqn78

There's always going to be a mix of new posters and shills.

They often end up arguing much the same, which is likely why the marketers/shills argue the way they do. The marketers/shills are used to being able to post clear bait or use old shilling tactics and have it be successful because on some faster boards (or those that remove wrongthink like 4chan) they'll work just fine.

The newer posters are used to seeing arguments play out in safe spaces like 4chan so they're not used to seeing anyone question things like links to CNN or Time magazine (because why would the MSM be wrong or lie?). They're not accustomed to having to defend their opinions as they think their viewpoint is the only one that matters much.

Obviously, but it can get ridiculous when you have people supply sources and reasons for their position to only have them shot down as worthless because they don't back up the the beliefs of the person that asked for the sources. Like when people deny leaks from Wikileaks are real because it makes some politicians look bad.

Not to mention pro-zionist/Jew nationalist shit.

I came in with the election and I'm still too much of a newfag to make even an uneducated guess about what to do about something or political ramifications of happenings.

If someone called OP a stormfag I'd probably believe it to some extent because I just don't know how to disassemble and comprehend things with politics

Eat shit.

Read this every day for a month and compare to posts here. archive.is/QmPgT It will change your life. The shills1-18 posted above is from there, just nicer looking. Also print this and tape somewhere. This info is necessary if you lurk here. It also helps irl, this shit is everywhere user. Best to be aware of manipulation tactics.

vid related is required viewing
more Yuri here youtube.com/watch?v=jFfrWKHB1Gc

The thing I learned back in Chanology.
Assume everybody is a jew, it sounds paranoid but you need to critically analyze what's been given to you. Take Operation Pandemonium, it's an actual thing that has very little risk and very high reward. Good idea. What are the criticisms of it?
"THIS IS A SHILL OP BECAUSE…UM…YOU'RE MAKING PROPAGANDA AND EXPOSING YOURSELF" when we're not making ourselves known. Then you have the "heh d&c" which paints anybody with a dissenting view as "other" and thus DOES d&c as we otherize each other "Fuck it, I can't trust Holla Forums! I'm going to TRS!"

Just always think, Risk vs Reward. This thread literally is a few pictures to educate you on shills. The risk is you….learn information that isn't that great and hey what do you know

You get people who will discuss and explain things.

Case in point.

This. It's a far better site but the Roddy Piper pic is why I posted the images. Yuri is based.

as oversimplistic as it may sound, you really do just need to lurk moar, and all of that will clear right up. If you aren't a complete idiot, you will organically and subconsciously begin honing various radars and interpreters in your own mind, and things will begin falling into place over time.

Gamergate was what led me to being redpilled, and at first everything was a massive revelation, but there was simply too much info to take in. I didn't know what to believe, who to trust, what was and wasn't "reliable" information, and worst of all how to identify jews. Half the time they looked like white people to me, I couldn't tell the difference.

I still have a good deal to learn, but I can almost always instantly spot a shilling tactic, a jew, or the implications/between-the-lines interpretation of what someone or something has said or done, now. Just sit tight and keep reading on a regular basis. You'll notice a marked improvement in your abilities in a few months, and in a couple years you'll be as sharp as the rest of the oldfags. Your mind will naturally pick up on patterns and meanings as long as you pay even slight attention, it will come in time.

I've never seen the slide presentation at 32.33
timestamped link: youtu.be/dlg4BTziS2U?t=1954

>>>Holla Forums11595603
Check out this thread to see the kind of anti/pol/ sentiment that Holla Forums and /new/ are fostering on Holla Forums, our Holla Forums. It's like everyone there forgot why we left cuckchan.

I'm a Chanology convert, though back then it was "FUCK SCIENTOLOGY LOL" and then became "WE FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE" which made me start reading Hoxha, Stirner etc and went full Holla Forums for a while which then lead to the 2008 turn over with McKain.

Anyway. Lurking more is vital, important it's something that has been important to chan identity. Back in the day it was "I b-better not post, they might doxx me" when nobody really is going to. We might have a look at your facebook if you put your name down but the "DARKEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET" stuff was started BY us to create the illusion of "YA BEST NOT BE COMING HERE OR WE'LL DOXX YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE" fun fact rach/learningcode ratted a fuckton of guys out and caused them to go to prison!

We need that fear back because Redditors, fucking REDDITORS are feeling comfortable to post here. This is why we need to start actually doing shit. Year of the Fire Monkey allowed us to turn Super Saiyan (Literally a fire monkey) now it's time to beat the shit out of Freeza. We need the hatesquad back, I've been lone wolfing for too long

Memory-Hole. A lot of us when we woke up found out we weren't fighting for video games or Scientologies fall or the fall of EbaumsWorld.
We fought for something more, and we adapted.

Holla Forums "just wanted to play video games xD" now that they're getting their video games, why fight? I frequent Holla Forums don't get me wrong but some people, well, most people fight for self interest and immediate satisfaction not much else.

Lots of examples of shills in previous threads here >>>/polarchive/353

pls update if you have more to add

Yeah I migrated to 8ch when Gamergate broke. It wasnt even for the political drama, it was because of the mass censorship and damage suppression on Holla Forums. It was disgusting and I didnt want to post on a website like that, which was supposed to have open discussion; but when something DID happen, it wasnt as open as it claimed to be.

I knew the vidya industry was shit for a long time and enabled by normalfags but i just tolerated it because it kind of echoed the MSM and society in a way. I voted Trudeau because he was against the TPP aoparently; thank god my district came up comservative and my vote didn't matter After that I became more aware of the migrants and destruction of Europe and slowly got disgusted, and only really came here for Trump and happenings during the elections… the novelty of a new (to me) board with lots of activity helped keep my attention

I dont even pay attention to those threads. If someone OPs with whining about a deleted thread, its shit and the first was probably just as bad

also if you havent seen it yet, this is a classic.

Christ I'm starting to think I may be the oldest Holla Forums here, Am I the only one whose been since Chanology? am I getting to old for h8chan?

Anyway. That one is a perfect example. When I was in my early 20s I actually tried to re-blue pill myself because the depression was too much but…you just can't. There's something that physically hurts. That makes you go "no there's something evil about this" and I think it's because Holla Forums actually gives a shit about the earth. The left love to say we hold our views out of bigotry and hatred, I don't feel hatred, I feel like if the world was NS people would have their own countries, own states, own pride, own families, own ideals and values.

Hell the last normalfag I talked to who agreed with me and bashed SJWs and Kangz speak with me was an OG Black Panther, what does that say about the world?

I think we need to get the fear back as well. We need to become scary once more.

Got any more of the "Holla Forums, you've fucking RUINED me!" ones? I love the shit out of those.

yeah, I'll try and find them.

Screencap thread?

Why not. Let's start the New Year out right.

I personally think we should destroy the lives of all the 'alt-right' e-celeb (((((allies)))) like Milo and Richard.

Look how a small group of shitposters have so effectively annihilated the likes of Chris-chan an Ben Shapiro. If we mobilised all our resources into destroying them to prove that we won't take this shit it would be a great step for anons everywhere, saying we won't stand for this. Our movement is anonymous and will remain so.

Hell, even get 4/b/ in on it, surely there are still some of the old guard there fucking shit up for the lulz.

nice digits

We should consider doing a lulz raid too. No reason or rhyme. No political reasoning. Just to ram the fire cock down the throat of those who have forgotten what fear is. I vote Onision and his pedo stuff but that's just because I remember what he did back on the clover.

Just some collected over the year.

Let's aim for someone random first to show that it isn't alt-right in fighting and divides. Right now it's the democrats that have splinters, let's capitalize.

#DemocraticPartySoWhite

#DemoSoWhite

maybe?

"OMG NEWFAGS" thread #32,540.

Educational Thread. It isn't just complaining if you read over it. Thanks for the bump.

there are no oldfags on Holla Forums. once being there long enough they see how repetitive the board is and go to greener pastures

Good job user.

We need somebody who is high response high autism, preferabley a democrat who is skeptical of say "White women"

Maybe the chick that draws those "I'M TRASH" comics?

I've given everything I can…
There are no oldfags left in that chan…

educational bump

archive.fo/Mte9v

are you high?

Bumping this important and informative thread.
Everyone should at least read the links provided above.