Anti-islam PEGDIA movement Exporting anti-islamism across europe. Protesters dress up as Crusaders

newsweek.com/anti-islam-organization-pegida-exporting-hate-across-europe-426805

So we Muslims now?

Bump

DEUS VAULT

The Bible has some good stories in it, but this year has thoroughly convinced me my god is a frog. If any crusading is to be done it should be in Keks name this time around.

Reclaiming Constantinople when?

Newsweek is a bit late aren't they. Not only is Pegida all over europe, they have been allies with the identitarians since day 1.

Step in the right direction, but this is taking WAAAAAY too fucking long. We should already be at the "pouring boiling oil on them from atop the wall" stage of things.

it's almost like they decided to ignore it until now where they feel the heat and hope to drum up some fear.

The entire thing has been hushed up beyond belief.
Vid related is more than a year old, for instance

All religions are the same. God is god. It is a concept to focus energy into consciousness and action, nothing more or less. Religion is an attached set of morals, beliefs, and stories to thos concept.

The Old Testament seems completely barren of these good stories you speak of. Every one of them has the bad guys win, like (((Jacob))) instead of Esau or (((Moses))) instead of Pharaoh. So stupid.

hello freemason

Hate deliberated straight for Pegida.

Are you a kike?

I didn't make the image. If you correct it, I'll replace the old one.

Is that was freemasons think? Its just what i believe. Im somewhat ignorant to religions in general. I think they are mostly a waste of time and the only thing is to just be a good person

Ah, the eternal Christcuck cucks once more. Fucking kike worshiping morons.

Cuckstain*

Christ was cool, Christianity is not: >>>/cucktianity/

Yep, Christcucks.

Bluepilled cucks, but still better than nothing

Hah even you Jews can't help but Jew other Jews. Moses was a prince.

Moses was a filthy kike.