Antarctica Thread

I was scrolling through halfchan and I noticed that their Holla Forums was having several threads about Antarctica. One of them was about the Antarctica google earth search. What those threads contained was both spooky and disturbing.
archive.is/l1wCa
archive.is/iAOvJ
What do you think Holla Forums? This worth investigating??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/804381403601338368
twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map
homewardboundprojects.com.au/participants/
archive.fo/jiDq7
archive.fo/wRez8
diegocuoghi.com/Piri_Reis/PiriReis_eng.htm
ancientdestructions.com/oronteus-finaeus-map-antarctica-fineus/
youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g
archive.is/yui5Y
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3255253/Has-secret-eternal-life-Russian-scientist-says-stronger-healthier-injecting-3-5-MILLION-year-old-bacteria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SWBzQD0HuUw
ancient-code.com/researchers-discover-a-2-billion-year-old-nuclear-reactor-in-africa/
ibtimes.co.uk/russian-scientist-injects-himself-ancient-immortality-bacteria-1522150
nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkes_Land_crater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkes_Land_crater#Wilkes_Land_mass_concentration
google.com/maps/place/71°56'55.3"S 23°20'42.9"E/@-70.7428754,11.5247271,2419m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-71.9486917!4d23.3452611
archive.is/Wf9av
archive.is/eh7qE
archive.is/8L5iP
imgur.com/gallery/XQTkj/
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1396.full
archive.is/u8C4r
admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/
liveleak.com/view?i=3d8_1483209158
youtu.be/Dm-St_ngJgQ?list=PLgIaslDc3IBsdbo1Hlrxhsr9oS3ZEjcKf
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
archive.fo/8uvPk
youtube.com/watch?v=MyLiU…
cbsnews.com/news/secretary…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novembe…
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAU…
asoc.org/storage/documents/Other_publications/asoc_vostok_statement041408.pdf
rt.com/news/226127-lake-vostok-russia-water/
google.com/maps/place/66°33'11.6"S 99°50'17.5"E/@-66.5522723,99.8376335,1188m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-66.5532111!4d99.8381833
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
archive.is/s1u1y
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vLJuLfHWmp0
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/573738/nazi-ufo-base-antarctica-egyptian-pyramids-atlantis-ice-discovery-adolf-hitler-spaceships
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The government is unquestionably conducting covert research in antarctica but there wont be anything interesting we can find as the entire reason they went there was privacy. With the prevalence of satellites all interesting shit went underground. You will absolutely find evidence of activity but there will be no way to find out what that activity is.

The big boys in geopolitics might have dug there to install assets to fuck with each other right now or in the near future when the ressources there are easier to get at but well never find out what in particular and more often then not amazing natural formations are overinterpreted. Take the Marsface for example.

Fuck yeah it is, there's threads like these popping up here every now and then.

Also
Go listen to the I think latest episode of the paranormies, the 'A' word. If you are really into it.

Whatever it is, there IS something down there.

You might want to look for giant creatures covered by snow in the antarctic, look for chopped down silicon based trees all over the world, look for pyramids (theres more than those in egypt), aks yourself why ancient monuments that predate the pyramids share a building style, there's much to explore out there, the human history is much more exciting and older than what you've been tought in school.

There was a documentary made in 2009 called the snowman about a bloke who led scientists and CIA personnel on expedition to bases in Antarctica and he came back a broken man. He left a perfectly normal man but when he came back its like he was lobotomised as he is nothing like the person he was before. We all know how the CIA like to fuck with people so its not a stretch at all to think they fucked with him.

Share a building style.
Tbh this is easy, as there are only so many ways of stacking rocks for bronzeage people, might as well ask how it can be that all kinds of people indepebdebtly made longhouse like structures in their early days. Shit just works.

Obama and Kerry visited Antarctica as did the Patriarch Kirill of Russia. It's also mentioned in Podestas emails.

Yes I know, I was going to mention this. Crazy stuff.

Also I just want to say, just remember if you guys don't believe in this 'paranormal and conspiracy' stuff, our enemies do.

Its not that simple, look at the walls in machu pichu, easter islands, egypt, it's definitely not the first building style that comes to ones mind.

im cool with a slide thread its saturday, i want to know what the fuck is down there. I feel like there is a large portion of land that is habitable and excluded from public discourse.

We don't know, it's a well kept secret. We can only speculate.
What we do know is, that the landmass below the ice and snow has been cartographed in ancient times and we know the stories of the lost city of atlantis.

Artic Nazi's are real.

It's just kek.

Proof or kill yourself.

Just put it into google search

The ancient walls of Egypt look different from the mayan ones as the former use mostly rectangular blocks and the latter the much more organic looking. Remarkable techniques of ancient geniusses but no apparent cultural continuity between the two.

Easter island is interesting, the natives used to be much more advanced as there was a now extinct kind of giant palmtree which could be used. The island is in the open ocean before south america , if the natives did not made the walls themselves, maybe an adventerous inca-colombus the ages forgot could be responsible?
What I am saying is that there is a lot of still undiscovered and exiting stuff which can be speculated over, but its not as obvious as worldspanning pyramidal atlanteans or something spacey as this. Needs more evidence then the clickbait sites that cobble togehter loose comparisons.

ehh..

This however is interesting.

Source requiered.

Ideas like this are always interesting to entertain, but it's worth bearing in mind that google cooperates with nearly all governments except the Chinese on surveillance. After all, Google Earth started under the CIA-funded keyhole inc. which google then purchased . Google and In-Q-Tel are basically one and the same; they wouldn't knowingly reveal anything like this being conducted by the US or even Russia.

No matter how clear something is, it will always fade in the memory. Remember the California UFO? They explained it away as an 'accident' and that it was a Trident-II missile. Not only is there no way that a missile could have been tested in such close proximity to a city by accident, or without informing anyone; not to mention that the two don't even look too similar in flight. The only reason for testing that near a city would be if it had some effect on the inhabitants, or if the proximity of a nearby densely populated area is relevant.

So, yes, people will deride you as a lunatic, push you off to >>>/x/ and whatnot, but it's worth considering the following:

If you were 'in power' with the great skill-sets, advanced technology and endless fortunes available, how would you go about maintaining it? From the 30's until the early 60's experimentation was well known and revered as the first steps into a brave new world. It was only when there was a backlash by the (deliberately socially engineered) beatnik movement and 'new' (the seeds of degeneracy) environmentalist and humanist ideas that it was no longer in line with what the public found interesting.

Anything you can imagine and plenty more you won't have ever thought of is probably going on now underground in a vast facility somewhere. If you think about the secret projects in the past which are now known, and speculate how many more will never be known, you may come to understand my way of thought.

Human-Chimpanzee hybrids, human cloning, super-soldiers, biological warfare, secret histories… all are probable when you reflect on how well managed the world now is. The only question is, do you want to babble about it and further entrench yourself like so many paranormal radio listeners and /x/ posters; do you want to truly find out more and risk certainly being killed; or would you like to be part of it?

Hmm. Just googled that. Came to a website that said he was "medically evacuated". This is the exact terminology of what happened with buzz aldrin. twitter.com/i/moments/804381403601338368

Did anyone confirm the buzz aldrin tweet about him saying "we are all in danger. it is evil itself"? twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090

someone says the text is too small. is the text too small?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

The structures don't make any sense to begin with. It would make more sense to simply dig crypts.

homewardboundprojects.com.au/participants/

It was compiled in the 15th century from all kinds of older maps of which some may or may not have been ancient so some margin of error is to be expected.
Even if some renaissance guy managed to scrape by the antarctic to map the little hornshaped part (if that is supposed to be the antarctic and not some bogus country due to misinformation) you seem to be interested in then this still doesnt mean that "the landmass below the ice" has been catographed at any time before we had sattelites.

Well, the wyminsquad seems to have some legit scienteists so maybe they get shit done motivated by dykepower. Good for them and the people that benefit from the work.

These morons are so gonna get MK'd.

An entire continent is off limits and people think that's normal.

Fixed that for you.
archive.fo/jiDq7
archive.fo/wRez8
I don't know man. They guy is 86 years old and the post looks fake, only reported on by
the likes of abovetopsecret.com worldtruth.tv silentcircle.co.uk and snopes.

I've gotta say there's certainly plausible deniability.

Its cold.
Stuff will be only off limits for as long as people pay lipservice to whomever declared it off limits.
This will obviously change.

this

When 99.99% of people go to Antarctica, they go to McMurdo Station, which is on an island off the coast. A very select few venture upon the continent. Its true nature intrigues.

If someone could set something up in antartica, then they might as well have done it in space.

It lacks any practical justification. That's why it's nonsense.
What is this thread sliding?

half of these aren't even scientist

There is nothing down there. The reason why it's hard to go down there is because of international obligations between nations. If we went down there we'd risk something WWI like.

That's why nothing has been done down there. It's because of the restriction of jurisdiction through treaty and the lack of a proper global state with the jurisdiction to investigate more thoroughly.

Well other than a strange glacial lake that could be nuked to flood the world.

Do they have some males to do the labour on the ship? Eh, Im open about this stuff, if they fail they embarass themselves, if they suceed and produce something of worth-wew put more fyminists into cience.
Ill be angry if they would waste taxmoney on it or present their failings as sucesses.

pretty reasonable response hitler

Hmm.

also tbh I trust the fellow from the future, he probably knows a thing or two about things

Those aren't pyramids, retards. They're just mountains that, when viewed from a cherry picked angle, appear to resemble a pyramid. You can see very clearly that the shape is rather irregular and without a view of all four sides, we can't jump to any conclusions.

People are just curious because of the Nazi activity there. You would think that in our modern day and age where you can walk around almost every western street online that there would be some better aerial coverage of Antarctica as well.
Instead they only show you some penguins.

They don't think.

shoo shoo

Gotta admit, these elder things have chosen some pretty good waifus to impregnate. Interesting that all the women on this expedition are white aside from one token sandnigger.

johana spiers is best girl

nothing to see here, goyim heheheheh

seriously though, the antarctic pyramid seems too fucked up and imperfect to be man-made…

All those countries want clay. But they agreed not to go for it through treaty. And many treaties allowed other countries to form blocs against any country that tries.

Antartica is simply a diplomatic mess. We need a power that has the balls to break obligations.

That lake has nothing but microbes, the real threat is a glacial lake burst.

I am too, I want this conspiracy to die once and for all when we find nothing but an attempted science base there.

But frankly the whole mess is simply the fault of no nation conquering it in the first place.
Since we have the biggest claim - I vote that it's straya's rightful clay.

Weathering tends to make geometric shapes, sometimes they can be near perfect:

Then give me definite proof.
Start a mission and see for yourself.

Don't be surprised if you waste millions of shekels for a failed science lab.

I agree. But then again we don't know how old it is. Erosion could have played a role.

That's a fossilized miniature nuclear explosion.

Watch them squirt for help from the evil white men.

squirm*
Don't wanna make it too lewd.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I liked the first one better, more colorful imagery

Clearly there's a hive of Jews in the Antarctic…

Wew neuschwabenland was on the part of Antartica that was depicted in Piri Reis map.

All we can do is debate leftypol on their board.

They can't win though. Because we're always right.
So those mods will either wake up, or go full jew

That's not Antartica, but dismorphed mad of rest of South America:
diegocuoghi.com/Piri_Reis/PiriReis_eng.htm

Combined with i'm starting to be concerned about meming eldritch horrors into antarctica.

Do we really want to cross the cthulu threshold, because while i'm partial to Yog-Sothoth i think we should probably clean up the human race a bit before inviting guests over.

Germany claimed a good chunk of it in the 30's, and has a decent claim to that region.

Frankly, all the anomalies regarding jurisdiction and the curious ending of "Operation Highjump," along with the cryptic public statements and records captured from Germany after the war, lead you to think that the only way it all fits together is that the Nazis actually DID create radical technology that was dangerous to the existing power structure, and that they DID take that technology to their Antarctic base, which was designed as a last-ditch retreat for the German high command in case of defeat.

With the ability to nuke that base, the U.S., after failing to take it with conventional weapons in "Operation Highjump," simply made a deal with the remnants of the Reich, that they would keep the German command's whereabouts secret, give them general pardons, and leave them alone, in return for the technology they had engineered & the scientists to continue that research.
Faced with either having that tech & their base in Antarctica nuked, along with being arrested & tried for war-crimes, or complying with the deal, the only logical course of action was to comply.

It is no secret that the sightings of UFO's shot through the roof in the U.S. during the 50's, and that the "aliums" misinformation regarding them was modeled on 1950's pulp "Mars Attacks" styled aliens.

It all fits together quite well, and answers a lot of the mystery surrounding all of these weird revelations, such as why no one is allowed on Antarctica, the FBI reports found through FOIA documents, etc.

Remember that Antarctica wasn't discovered until 1818, and mapping satellites weren't a thing until 1959. Now look at this map of Antarctica drawn in 1532, that shows the geography with no ice. ancientdestructions.com/oronteus-finaeus-map-antarctica-fineus/ If that doesn't raise any questions in your mind what-so-ever then you've clearly learned nothing here.

Is it time?

For what?

hot monkey dick.

That's it reality is fake……..
Quick meme the return of the NSDAP, Wehrmacht, Hitler, etc.

Yes.

It's beyond farfetched.

71° 56′ 55.29″ S 23° 20′ 42.94″ E

(checked)
If it is any comfort to you I have a lot more pictures about Atlantis (including that one, but probably nothing new).
I just wanted to post a neutral one as people often have different opinions regarding Atlantis threads.

th-thats nothing goy

* Antarctica. I just fell asleep for a little bit. Sorry for that.

I would willingly move to Antarctica and live there for the rest of my life… I love the cold and snow.
White nation in Antarctica

KEK NOBODY POSTED THIS

take the unclaimed land and name it VALHALLA

The last puzzle piece i will reveal to you Guys is, compare the position of the pyramiD in ANtarctica to thE position on the bRain.

Happy new year.

woops forgot image

Die swiftly.

Actually, that might be allowable. The treaty restricts current states from making new claims.

I don't think there is anything against literally beginning a new nation on antartica.

youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g

What is this?

all of the current claims will be thrown out the window when a world superpower says its theirs though

heh nothin personal kid

hope this one catches on. I think Antarctica would be a great place for feminists and environmentalists to gather.

Anymore to this?
I love this kind of stuff.

this is sorta similar i suppose

i went throug 4ch thread, this was the most interesting stuff i found

Station Princees Elizabeth?

Weird thing is…no overland travel trails leading to or from it.
Yet no airstrip…

I hope they enjoy being ritually sacrificed.

Nah it's on now cunt.

No blacks ,rapefugees, or jewish media ( other than the ideas they take with them) …… the only enemy they have is each other.

I bet they'll be pulling each others hair by the end of the week.

Because at the time space travel was in it's infantcy.
Who knows maybe they have a moonbase too!

I want to believe.

Holy hell, I was searching for related stuff the other day because I'm reading Evola. The synchronicity between us never ceases to amaze me.

Which book?

This is just a reversion to norm. Without the election, Holla Forums is shifting back to its standard half politics half esoterism mix.

revolt against the modern world

It's more arctic related, but I still got into the south pole thing,

When you're done that you should read The Mystery of the Grail, which was originally a appendix to Revolt but got expanded into its own book.

You dumb nigger. Vendenberg AFB tests ICBMs on a regular basis. Less frequent during the last 8 years ( Obama ) but I'm old enough to remember the Reagan and Bush1 days. These tests would happen 2-3 times a year and we would always see these cones over Southern California.

STFU boon.

The rest of your post I agree with though

We need to start digging into the clinton foundation connections again. Time to nail the plausible connections to this ring once and for all.

We've been asleep too long.

Ouest side Princess Elisabeth station, Antarctique, Sor Rondane © Rene Robert.IPF
archive.is/yui5Y

fucking thing

Those lines in the snow could only be one thing:

Of all the things from cuckchan i miss /x/ the most.

Sage

It's dailymail, which the first thing that came up in a google search, but I just read the other day about a russian scientist that injected himself with some old bacteria they unfroze, and he's claiming it's given him perfect health. I don't remember where I first read it, but it was a more credible source than DailyKardashian. (Linked from Drudge of all places.)

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3255253/Has-secret-eternal-life-Russian-scientist-says-stronger-healthier-injecting-3-5-MILLION-year-old-bacteria.html

WHAT

I have concerns.

Anti-christ is therefore Anti-body
antibody = anything that destroys the body: Drugs alcohol sigarrete GMO
Make more sense this way

Fucking leafs

Christ = Anointed
Corpus = Body
What fuck is he talking about?

What if we bought a c130 and fly it over there

sounds like a plan…. no jews in Antarctica.

why dont you sage

Reminds me of the Lovecraft story "At the Mountains of Madness"

Im pretty sure they have SAMs set up around the country. We need a SR71 instead

tfw the 4chan raids are turning into gimmiegrants on 8gag

Completely false. You know nothing about this.

We were Atlanteans, and Antarcticans, and Asgardians, and possibly of more noble lineage.
Let's hope we don't unfreeze literal Dragons.

Ignorance is rebuking without knowledge.

More?

Nigger, when rope day kicks off, one of the first things on the list is seizing the 8ch servers and getting the IPs for all Holla Forums users.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWBzQD0HuUw

Fourth video of a series of 7 to share my experience of Antarctica with 76 women scientists during the international leadership training Homeward Bound.

Polite sage as i'm going to shitpost for a minute because this is fun to think about and i've already had a few.

Characteristics of the antichrist are as follows.
Spirituality and consideration of your ancestors is essentially dead and buried in the west.

Again, spirituality of any kind is considered less important by normies in favor of the mundane.

Cant think of any examples, your idea that it's drugs / GMO's makes more sense here

How long has leftist thinking been in full control of things?

A lot of the worlds cash flow is used in 'foreign aid', even america's military budget could technically count here as it's money spent on 'helping' foreign countries.

"He will invade the kingdom when it's people feel secure and he will seize it through intrigue."
Sounds like leftist thinking.

I got nothing here, i'll assume this is special-snowflake-syndrome showing through.

Can anyone deny there's been a war on what most of us traditionally think of as "Good Things™"?

Probably just a bored leaf having a laugh.

I even directly compared them with pictures you moron.
Find me some pics that are actually similar or some other proof.

Since we are on the topic of /x/ material, they found a 2 billion year old nuclear reactor in Africa
ancient-code.com/researchers-discover-a-2-billion-year-old-nuclear-reactor-in-africa/

that's not /x/, that's geology

Its pretty obvious with all the high ranking people from all over the world visiting probably to see their new bunkers as shit is going down soon and no-one is gonna nuke antarctica anyway.

Its fucking nothing.
I bet you also believe in aliens that rides flying cars aka ufos to visit us on earth.
Fucking idiots everywhere; aliens are the god of the atheists, its the fruit of a modern mind that is literaly reading sacred scriptures when he should take it as a metaphore at the very minimum.

You're the moron buddy.
Aliens/Reptilians/Watchers/Fallen Angels
|
v
Nephilim/Giants

David and Goliath is a good example.
Most religions have a flood myth, for example the incans are said to have moved to south america from the south after a flood.

Just look at the big picture and connect all the dots. Everything I have read in the bible has proven to be truth, and is visible in the world today if you just open your eyes and break the conditioning.

World history finally made sense for me after I had all the knowledge, but its safe to say that ignorance is bliss, especially considering the latest rabbit hole which further proves the deep rooted evil of this world.
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
-Eccliastes 1:18

You are just a crazy judeo-protestant that reads everything literaly; your muslim alter-ego is the pseudo islamic state and your jewish alter-ego is present-day Israel, all stupid literal heresies.

I can spot fools like you from miles away, you are all the same.

Yes nice assumption friendo.
Finally you get it, but you're doing it wrong.
You have to assume that everything I'm saying is the truth, because I have no reason to lie to you. Just try, and think about what I said. If you cant do that then you're stuck in your own alter-go of a person who thinks he knows it all and so he rejects everything else as false, just because he neds to be right otherwise his ego would shatter and he would have to stop the facade or double down and show everyone he is mentally deranged. So don't talk about alter-ego's if you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

You are not going to start saying "the Nazis" run everything? Or push super male vitality and water filters?

Its funny people believe that aliens come to earth traveling a ridiculous distance with superior technology and presumably superior intellect just to skulk in the shadows never to be seen expect by those they decide to prank for their amusement with their crop circles & and abductions…

Idk but if I were an alien race and expended that much time, resources, and energy to find a habitable planet. I would just conquer the crap out of said planet and wipe out the native population from space… I wouldn't show up to do silly pranks.

a little bird told me that Antarctica was really important in the flat earth model.

Happy Newyear!

ok another image.

there's a lot of truth in the bible. just like most old books :-)

there's also a lot of evil in that book though.

So does this mean that Antarctica houses the World Meme Database? No wonder the powers that be freak out over climate change, them memes are defrosting and infecting the normies.

Flat earth shill

Ah the everlasting maplefag. Thinks of himself as sweet and smooth but really he's just sticky and gives you heart disease.

Antarctica is the land of the Promised Chan.

So wait, if I drink both, I become fucking Azathoth?

I hope we regulars will get rewards when the new regime comes based on the amount of shitposting we did.

Pretty sure they just defend it by it being really fucking difficult to get there without being well funded. There's nothing that is going to stop you from sailing down there and going ashore if you can figure out how to do it. Read up about Roald Amundsen's trek to the pole.

Best end.

no u

What in the sweet name of fuck is wrong with you?

Evil, like what? If you're talking about the Nephilim or the the immoral people through the ages then yes, but there is no evil in god, people dont udnerstand the bible so they read that god commanded men to kill all those people, and by that logic he is evil. But you fail to realize the context.
For example God sent David and his mighty warriors to kill all the remaining Nephilim(sons of fallen angels(Giants)) and all those who follow the nephilim. Because after the flood there were still nephilim remaining on earth.

I was talking to someone on /k/ who claimed this. Might be legit considering /k/ has a ton of military guys. He also said every aircraft carrier and submarine are basically floating fallout shelters. That's why they go to lengths to make them nuclear powered so they can still run in any sort of global disaster where fuel will be undoubtedly difficult to source. Also that there are seed vaults in the Arctic that are purposely put close to coastal areas so they can be easily retrieved by the aforementioned sea vessels. I know of one such seed vault in Svalbard.

His claims actually make a lot of sense. Think of the human mindset and how we always want to be prepared, especially those of us who retain a martial mindset. Governments certainly do retain that survival mindset, they invest trillions in militaries. Why would they not build some cheap fort in the safest place on earth?

Yup exactly what I was saying, but ofcourse people find it too far featched, well no shit nigga you gotta reach out into the dark to make a reasonable theory.

lol

lel

There are many seed vaults, but most of them are local and small. And if you think an aircraft carrier would survive a nuclear strike like a fallout shelter, then you have no idea how badly radiation kills electronics. They'd need to be made of concrete or lead couple times over for that to even be feasible. Meanwhile, water offers much greater radiation protection. That's why second/third strike capability rests mostly in nuclear subs and concealed mobile platforms hidden in middle of nowhere.

I mean if someone's in the Navy they may have heard some rumors or wonder why they're going to Antarctica all the time.

topkek

They wouldn't survive a nuclear _strike_

In fact that's the primary purpose of nukes today, not to strike land and have international backlash, but to strike sea vessels and destroy them quickly when otherwise it would take a massive naval/air assault and cost many casualties to take out a single carrier group.

They would however survive if there were a MAD type scenario on land if they avoided the affected coastal areas.

I was more saying that it was a great story. Plus his techniques would still be very worth studying if you wanted to mount an unsanctioned expedition. The comment on SAM sites is just that they don't really have any need to "defend" antarctica beyond politically since it is so fucking hard to get to.

Sounds like the most plausible explanation. I wonder how extensive these secret underground facilities are. How many can they hold in total if SHTF. It's almost poetic, like rodents the elite will seek shelter in their underground nests. Lord KEK will smoke them out.

I was in the Navy. I never got stationed down there. Nobody could talk about it because the entire base down there is "Top Secret" (which is an official classification). I asked one of my superiors about the base, if there was anything he could tell me. All he said was, that it was "big". That's all he could say. If you want more info, perhaps you should join the Navy.

We already have those, user.

Nah man, I think I'll stay civilian.

just as likely it's a base so the jews can fuck kids

That's why children's hospitals exist.

Take the Penguin Pill mate.

We better start developing trick weapons now.

Hate to ask, but do you have by any chance a folder full of those pics.

Jesus Christ, buddy, fix yourself.

What, you looking to start one?

Leave and stop trying to derail

hmmmm….

(Check'd)
Kek has spoken.

Fine, but only because Kek said so.

You certainly found this on halfchan alright.

Do you even know what that term means, or are you an r_thedonald newfag that thinks the only Holla Forums-related threads that exist are ones specifically about Trump?

Fuck that. If any unnecessary pushing to other boards is done, make it to >>>/xpol/. /x/'s current BO is a libtarded nigger that hands out 2 week bans for a happy merchant and calls you a "retard from /pol" despite the board quite literally having no rules.

Jesus christ.

How has this one not been posted yet?

Welcome to STEM, where Asians and Whites are the only races.

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

The Russian scientist injects himself with immortality bacteria? Someone re-watched Alien vs Predator recently.

ibtimes.co.uk/russian-scientist-injects-himself-ancient-immortality-bacteria-1522150

Both stories are from September 30th and October 2nd 2015. The image is dated from December 10th of this year.

No shit! There's a giant yellow thumbtack just sitting there!

The one from the early FOs maybe

Looks shooped. I can tell by the pixels

That's what the pyramid pics reminded me of. Someone's found the ancient proving grounds of the Predators.

That's why rocket based space travel is trully fucked. EMG flying saucer style propulsion disclosed when?

Not shooped just super zoomed in.

Check it out for yourself here are the coordinates:

74°49'39.0"S 162°48'19.6"E

Fuck

This guy is delusional. First of all, it says he injected himself with "inactivated" bacteria, which means they're dead. Second, "not getting the flu" isn't evidence that he's gained immortality powers. Maybe the dead bacteria put his immune system on high alert or something, but come on. Are Russians just drunk every waking minute of the day or what.

LITERALLY A RUSSIAN HACKER ON STEROIDS! COME ON PEOPLE IT'S 2017 IT'S TIME TO BE AFRAID OF RUSSIA AGAIN!

wtf i hate russians again

Yes.

contiguous parakek universes

Stop bringing halfchan sliding threads here.

Polite sage.

There are no shit seed vaults located in the Artic. The swedecucks made one and keep it stocked with heirloom varieties of major staple crops. Honestly not a bad idea, all things considered.
Sideshit note: Why haven't major governments worked out colonization of Antarctica? With all the fag talk of colonizing Mars despite not having reasonable protection against ionizing radiation, we have this vast continent that is still at far more habitable temperatures than any average day on the red planet. It would make FAR more sense to prove the technology we would feasibly use on other planets in this area to see if there are any faults in our design process prior to sending some of our most educated, capable people to make the first suicide wave of volunteers on Mars.
Also, why did Neil Armstrong go to Antarctica recently? Why is there a need to send an old man at the end of his life to that place?

Buzz Aldrin went to Antarctica.

Wilkes Land gravity anomaly anyone?

nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkes_Land_crater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkes_Land_crater#Wilkes_Land_mass_concentration

TLDR Agharta confirmed?

I'm going to repost something, just for you.
Do you even know what that term means, or are you an r/the_donald newfag that thinks the only Holla Forums-related threads that exist are ones specifically about Trump?
End yourself.

G D A N E R

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

wew

This is easily explained. When a lake freezes the wind blows the ice sheets around creating ridges in this pattern.

It's just a lake. Same with 4th image.

3rd image is just a glacier or frozen river.

>>>/x/

Yeah bud nothing to discuss here
Too politically incorrect

Miguel Serrano has a fair bit of writing/shitposting about both esoteric Natsoc and Antarctica. It's a fun read even if far-fetched.

Go back to Reddit already m8, or check the rules
But a dear thank you for the info

Serrano is a good mystic but not a trustworthy historian. Accuracy has nothing to do with esoterism, though.

Never in my life have I seen someone on Holla Forums justify a sage because "rules". That you never heard of Serrano and are so quick to bring up reddit draws suspicion on your own origins.

Probably just the AVP Temple.

Yesss, /ant/ on 8/pol/? Fuck yeah.

Longer lived thread, more in depth discussion, and less shills. Nice New Years gift OP.

You are not a very old resident then, chan-wise
No i haven't read Serrano, i apologize for that one

He did actually travel to Antarctica, though. But yeah, it's hard to know what is allegorical with him. Personally, I like the idea of IceNazis waiting for the right moment to come out and save the world, so I'm going to choose to believe that unless I see something else come of this.

I posted these on the 4/pol/ threads some weeks ago as it seemed relevant for some background knowledge in consideration. This is from Graham Hancock's book "Fingerprints of the Gods". Should be required reading for anybody interested in the subject of these threads.

Anyways, for your consideration.

Fuck, images 3 and 4 should be flipped…not sure how they got switched.

Evangelion without waifus. 0% women, looks yaoi to me.

10/10 story bro

Higher res image of that for you here

Cheers mate, happy new years to you and yours!

Cheers lad here's to hoping the globalist cabal continues to be BTFO in 2017!

How fucking new are you, you infowhores immigrant? They're goddamn kikes.

what exactly is this and has its authenticity been proven?

Actually have no fucking clue what it is user, or if it has been verified. It just gets passed around a lot in conjunction with Antarctica threads.

A map for german subs.

but has the authenticity been proven?

The only way to know for sure is if we equip an user with only the finest German armament and tools and send him down there.
Once down there, the brave user will explore the region, take pictures, and report back. The best choice for this mission is an aussie because not only can he handle the bantz, he will also be able to stave off extreme frostbite by killing penguins and wearing their blubber as skin – something aussies are taught to do from a young age.
Once he gets that valuable intel and reports back, we should issue a full fledged expedition down to this area. If it is habitable, we colonize it with aryan women and commandeer old, ancient technology to send giant rocks into sub-orbital trajectory so the rocks rain down on the shitskins. An ice age will commence as their ashes blot out the earth. We wait in our new land for awhile and then recolonize.

DREAD LORD DRACONIX IS THAT YOU?

TEH ANCIENT SERPENT THAT WAS CAST DOWN

So Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water is reality?

Same building techniques by civilizations thousands of miles apart who don't even know about each other. How? Maybe they had the same teachers?

What the fuck is this?

I'm too cold to want anything to do with Antarctica.
I have ice on the inside of my windows and can't afford to put the heating on. Even my cat won't go out because of the cold.
Antarctica can fuck off, I want some heat. My mrs. is asleep but she's a big lass. I'm skinny and the freezing temperatures go to my bones.

I'm not going to read this thread, but all the recent interest on the net in Antarctica started when John Kerry flew down there on November 8th, 2016.
Thats right, John Kerry was in Antarctica on the same day Hillary and Trump were head to head at the polls.

Also, Buzz Aldrin was down there with him.
You can't make this shit up.

God damn that's spicy.

(heil'd)
All shit aside, there's thermal vents located in the heart of Antartica. We'd probably set down around there and use the natural heat to keep the rest of the place warm. Bring the missus and we'll have penguin BBQ.

*Antarctica goddamnit

Anyone see this yet?

Typos accepted. I've just heard some drunks kicking the shit out of each other. It's really loud. The cops will be here soon to 'pacify' the situation. They love a fight.
I think that there are aliens in Antarctica.

soooooooo… we ancient aliums noaw?

Also (if true to even some degree), I guess I shouldnt feel bad anymore about barely being able to grow chest hair? Beards fine, and thankfully no back or any real stomach hair… but damn I always felt bad about looking like I was a 10 year old boy, chest hair wise, until I was in my mid 20s

This looks phallic.
google.com/maps/place/71°56'55.3"S 23°20'42.9"E/@-70.7428754,11.5247271,2419m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-71.9486917!4d23.3452611

So many people here still believing in the (((globe))) when it's quite clear Antarctica is the outer bounds of our plane with the North Pole being our geographic center.

Um guys…
AN /SG/ user IS IN ANTARCTICA RIGHT NOW!!!!

ALLAH SYRIA BASHAR

What?

prototaxite, google it.

/sg/, what? Where is this from?

NOICE, GODSPEED COLDANON

Bump

THE EARTH IS FLAT? WE LIVE IN A DOME? KICKSTART A TRIP TO ANTARTICA WITH VICE NEWS

archive.is/Wf9av
archive.is/eh7qE
archive.is/8L5iP < Thread where Original Webm was from
Thing is we don't know where exactly in Antarctica user is. I would figure that we would have to look at the metadata of the webm for only the location and google earth search it.

Also this.
imgur.com/gallery/XQTkj/

bump

gas yourself, my man.

i ran it through a alphamathematical matrix and those letters can be arranged in a way to spell danger, you have to look closely tho.

NYE bump

keep up that disinfo though, just never realize "antarctica" surrounds the flat earth

WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO DISCUSS THE FLAT EARTH –OBAMA

Gotta have pizzas instead

SHILLS

tfw antartica won't be white soon

Wheres the second pic from

Ant poster on cuckchan

You think this shit is disinfo?

Antartica is a wasteland but it most likely has tons of undiscovered shit worth looking into.

i dont appreciate that nasaidf

No, I don't.

Flat/dome earthers are disinfo

Why?

Ibut Hollow earth has truth in it.

That shit is clearly consensual and the chick is loving it.

because the nazis believed in it?

sage

Look into Agartha. Look into the region of desert where China tests it's nukes. Look into the eden where the aryan mummies were found in china. Then look at why the Nazis went to tibet, why china is genociding tibet, and why the kikes fear the swastika.

8Praise Kek8

Wow I didn't even know it had roads and areas with grass like that, lol.

Meant for

Thanks, loulan kingdom sounds interesting. Here have a genetic test as thanks.
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1396.full

I looked up the metadata from the webm and this is all I could get.
Matroska
EBML Version 1
EBML Read Version 1
EBML Max ID Length 4
EBML Max Size Length 8
Doc Type webm
Doc Type Version 4
Doc Type Read Version 2
Image Size 1,920 × 1,080
Seek ID (4 bytes binary data)
Seek Position 223
Seek Position 1,356,245
Seek Position 315
Timecode Scale 1 ms
Title IMG_5010
Muxing App Lavf55.36.101
Writing App Lavf55.36.101
Segment UID (16 bytes binary data)
Track Number 1
Track UID 1
Track Lacing No
Track Language und
Codec ID V_VP8
Track Type Video
Video Frame Rate 29.97
Timecode 0 s
Cue Time 0 s
Cue Track 1
Cue Cluster Position 388
Cue Cluster Position 1,323,759
Matroska 0x0070 %03
Matroska 0x0070 %04
Cue Cluster Position 462,055
Cue Cluster Position 867,514

I miss Hotan. If I must live another thousand lives to avenge you, and irradicate islam, so be it.

I got my 10-foot pole, lets do this.

You do know that is probably Holla Forums right?

Inb4 earth is flooded.

The swastika is something to do with the black hole sun right?
What if we were kept away from aliens because we were trapped in the grip of a black hole already?

?
Why? the anti-christ is a huge and literal faggot. Holla Forums is good.

It's like the book of revelation expected this to try and curb our behaiviour.

sounds like a story made up by a teen or young adult christ fag. Missing portion of the book of revelations? LoL. What a ignorant premise. This is why people should leave most religious texts out of their autistic fiction especially if they don't know shit.

See why people are calling you at shill?

This is the plot to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Indy goes to hidden temple
Has 3 booby trap tests to enter
Nazi picks wrong chalice (vial) and aged really fast
Indy chose the Holy Grail and it healed his father and had the power to grant immortality but it fell down the booby trap

So according to this fucking Bayonetta is a documentary? What?

cali faggot here. I saw this shit live. it did not fly like a rocket. The only images on google are similar to yours and looks like rocket. That's not how it looked when it was hovering over south OC. Many here will tell you the same thing.

Beyond that, that's not even the right color for the smoke of Human made missiles.

WTF

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU OFF OFF DELETE THIS WTFFFF

danger my ass

why retard?

there, i am archiving all images also
archive.is/u8C4r

Too much red pill

Thanks

1) Antarctica would be cheaper
2) If it's in space you can look at it with a consumer-grade telescope and cross-reference it with publicly available records of satellite trajectories

This guy presents some compelling evidence, but every story aside from the 'hollow Earth' theory itself sounds like fairytale BS.

You're overcomplicating things.
The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one.
Also, nobody stops you from going to the north pole and checking it yourself. Beware of hungry polar bears, though.
(Same thing for flat-earthers and the south pole. Hungry penguins are not a big deal, though).

Hell is actually a frozen pit, with an opening in Antarctica.

I thought everyone knew this? Browse the Wiki entry of Dante's Inferno, Virgil was basically abducted and taken down into the underground where he saw Satan trapped and munching on some people, it's pretty messed up.

Our Satan is just some immortal space thing which feeds on chaos, the more disorder we have in the world the stronger it gets, something to do with psychic energy.

The modern world is being set up for a catastrophic implosion (mass ritual sacrifice, psychic pain and torture) to release his chains, probably by religious fanatics who have been attempting this for at least 5000 years.

'God' in the bible is nothing more than the asshole who dumped Satan here because it's so out of the way relative to the rest of the galaxy. It's the story of the Titans / Olympians all over again.

Have any books that go into more detail on this?

Also requesting that awesome drawing of Saturn/Satan trapped inside the earth that I sometimes see around.

And what now, that order has achieved victory?

Merely a setback

album : imgur.com/gallery/XQTkj/

Would it really be so hard for someone to just go to the exact coordinates in the North Pole (barring the fact that Antarctica is a barren icy wasteland) and take a picture themselves if they wanted concrete evidence of this supposed hole? I don't mean to discount any serious research, but isn't alot of the black holes on either of the poles due to the means by which those satellite photos/surveys are taken and rasterize the images together, considering the (((spherical))) nature of the Earth? I'm not decided on any particular theory, but those are the first questions which come to mind when I look at the satellite imagery.
ALSO did any explorers ever set foot on Antarctica under der Fuhrer? Bump for interest.

Ok i found this going to 4plebs archives

admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php

Also this russian documentary

remember me of this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/

If they had discovered the ancient secrets of gravity which are preserved by our ancestors in places the nazis studied then they could easily have all of those things. They could also crush cities and fling people jnto space for shits and giggles, so I doubt they have it, unless they're just waiting for everyone to realize they were right.

The Earth is too big for one person to go wherever they want. When you see people solo-navigate the various oceans, they must plot a course out ahead of time that relies heavily on trade winds and weather forecasts months ahead of time to ensure they don't end up in the middle of fucking nowhere with 500 feet monster waves swamping their little boat.

What makes the North Atlantic so dangerous is that water is instant death for you if you fall in.

Take a look at the Glovis Corona:
liveleak.com/view?i=3d8_1483209158

It just got fucked by storms in the North Sea a few days ago, and it's fuck you big. Now imagine you in a little charted fishing boat asking some crusty old swede captain to sail you into a frozen ocean.

As to the south end, Antarctica is much more traversable by air, if you had your own plane you could easily fly over it from the south island of New Zealand. DIY sea planes in the 150k-250k USD range can fly upwards of 5000 km, so any millionaire with the desire to do so could get his own personal flight over the continent, how could anyone stop him. All you need to do is turn off your flight recorded and fly without identification, ignore radio communication and risk being shot down (low risk, unless they are hiding military shit there).

SHUT UP YOU SPAWN OF A JEW MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

youtu.be/Dm-St_ngJgQ?list=PLgIaslDc3IBsdbo1Hlrxhsr9oS3ZEjcKf
Embedding being a turd

Over 10000 years of erosion.vshow me a picture of a mountain with 4 flat sides and I'll believe it's not man made.

Yes but you won't get anywhere and can't even go there. Kerry signed a 35 year extension to the ban last month while he was there.

This ban?
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html

You speak truth, I suppose it is marginally more dangerous to navigate such an area - surely these theories have sparked the interest of those capable enough? I don't actually know how much the average person knows about this kind of thing. Though I guess if they were shot down off comms and covered up we wouldn't have heard very much about it.

They're already here, user. Listen to all of the crazy-ass underwater sounds like the Bloop, which is in the exact same spot as R'lyeh.

LOVECRAFT WAS FUCKING RIGHT

At the Mountains of Madness!

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx

Wew according to this, the north and the south pole can be used to wormhole travel.

Make Antarctica Great Again

Lovecraft is trash.

You guys are faggots, the SVR and FSB are using Holla Forums just like soccer Internet forums were used by intelligence services to foment shit among young disaffected males.

Hey NSA and FBI fags, are you watching this shit? Theyou have a faggot in what looks like Antarctica in a webm shilling for Assad. Jesus Christ, I can see right through this kikery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Mfw another bandwagon has been jumped on.

Get a job faggot, heat isn't that expensive.

Nice attempt at conversation thread control, Igor. I never mentioned "fake news" and you can't deny that the SVR and FSB participate in active measures. So STFU.

Original lovecraft or the later contributors to the mythos?
Because Lovecraft himself probably had it right in regards to the whole "Universe at large does not give a single shit about our existance." idea.

This is an unnerving thought. Especially if you know that a lot of the things Lovecraft wrote about he saw first in his dreams. He always had a notebook at his bedside and would write down everything he dreamt about. It's not like he pulled everything out of his ass.

snow dragons

shadilay

Why do you need to bring up ayys? We've already established that there was an ancient Aryan globe-spanning empire, or at least a global Aryan culture base over 10,000 years ago. What's to say they didn't build a pyramid there, too?

What!? More on this please.

fuck off hohol goon

CtR pls

you know nothing, and you're a nobody
fuck off goon

They're gonna split the world in two like an apple, just like that Serb said he would do.

…. GOD destroys "Israel" in revelations

Was losing the 50k year old war for the future of mankind part of their plan?

Those are some funny looking cars, user.

shit gets weirder

Dude, suddenly The Thing makes a lot more sense.
The Thing is dug up, a virus that infects and forms itself as the people it hosts. Fuck man.

Feels like a homeland more then anything else.

Lovecraft hated niggers. He was good

This is a confirmed fake tweet.

Holla Forums, I'm going to drop the full redpill on you. You may not be ready for the good news. After much research on /x/-tier bullshit, I've reached a startling conclusion: The aliens are the Nazis in disguise!

Project Paperclip was a red herring. Von Braun et al never gave the Allies the good stuff. Even after the surrender, NatSoc scientists continued to develop Vril-powered saucer technology at their base in Antarctica. When this was discovered in 1948 (Operation Highjump), the technology was likely relocated to elsewhere (Argentina?). Whatever the new location of the tech, worldwide sightings continued throughout the 50s. Frequently, these sightings were near military bases that held nukes.
archive.fo/8uvPk

Look at the alien breeding program. They are trying to create a race of hybrids. Abductees are told that when these hybrids take over "Everyone will be happy, and everyone will know their place." Researchers like (((David M. Jacobs))) will tell you that the ayys abduct people of all races. They might, Jacobs would be hardpressed to explain so many the abductees say that aliens talk about the special nature of white people.

Underneath the radar of everyone, NatSoc continued to rebuild the Aryan master race through a breeding program. According to abductees, the program has been a complete success. The Aryans they developed are said to have telepathic abilities, and they've also been embedded into our society over the past fifteen years. Soon, these genetically perfect will take to take over in one fell swoop. Some of you in this thread will live to see BLM supporters Heil Hitler (who I suspect is still alive)!

I present, for your consideration, several alien contactees – two of whom believe they're hybrids. Yup. self-sage for mostly OT

Let's get it on!

Fuck they are everywhere.

go home user you're drunk

I was reading abut this also, i memed your post to reality kek

Is it weird I wanna drink milk from those aryan titties

Didn't he get fired after all?
I remember they fired certain admin that was a commie and that wanted to erase Holla Forums from cuckchan or some shit. Can some lad here confirm it?

I don't think that the hybrids consciously know what is going on. The 1488 tendencies have been programmed into them, and they will be activated when the time is right. As to when that is, who can say? Perhaps it has already started. Look at Godlike Productions sometime. That used to be a den of New Agey stuff, and now it's often indistinguishable from Holla Forums.

If they've really developed "Ultra-MK-Ultra," there's no telling. Holla Forums itself could be a NDSAP operation. Any number of us could have been given subconscious cues to shitpost on the internet.

Wtf you fucking idiot I hope you don't listen to this cunt.

What are you even doing here

Was drunk, don't remember posting that. Interesting. Swear her tits were bigger.
Definitely not flat though you fucking faggot.

YouTube certainly doesn't care for them.

Drunk people dont win wars faggot. Stop drinking and get fit.

guys fuck off its not aliens, ok. Aliens are NOT real. and even if we were, why would they want anything to do with you?

Lol.

Yeah, the site is built on a shekel-chasing scheme (mass ban IPs due to 'spammers', and charge a subscription fee to bypass the bans. What is a captcha?), but some of the Youtube criticism is due to the direction that the place has went in recent years. The tinfoil hatters have went from discussing the Illuminati to shitting on niggers, Muslims, and Jews. To the egalitarian Alex Jones viewer, this is evidence of a conspiracy. Some secret society that engages in occult rituals is trying to normal people into Nazis!

Fuck you mom!
They are real and they're going to save me!

I want to see this now. Been looking for a magnet link but I've had no luck.

FringeFag here.
I dont know about the temple, but the part where he talks about god being a giant hivemind is correct. I also think the anti-christ represents Satan.

Kek'd.

Read about white gods in Miguel Serrano faggots

he did say he was indoctrinated from childhood to his late teens from his 'anime-tier sekrit ultra elite highschool academy of how to run the world for the glory of the nwo!' so yes, he fervently believes everything he was taught of, up to and including
Anything else did i miss?

OH SHIT

WE GLOBAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE NOW

kek

bump

Any new information about this.
Also i'm looking for a video where some guy is explaining that nazis are coming back. It was on youtube but i don't find it any more.
He was saying that it takes 70-80 years to come back.

I found it.

Mayby something on this video.

A video discussion with two friends of mine on the subject of the Imperial Germans & Aldebarans as well as the recent presidential election and Donald Trump's victory.
Watch the video, because my thoughts on the presidential election are related to the subject at hand.

The following links are related to the discussion in the video.

Here is the footage of the explosion of SpaceX Falcon 9 and it's Amos-6 communication satellite on September 1st 2016: youtube.com/watch?v=MyLiU…

Secretary of State John Kerry's flight to Antarctica: cbsnews.com/news/secretary…

November 9th in German history: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novembe…

HAUNEBU (H-GERÄT, HAUNEBURG DEVICE) (1939-1945):
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAU…

They aren't wrong there.

bump

Lovecraft's stories would be preferable to the other possibilities. Please no.

"Near"
It is hundreds of miles away and almost as far vertically.
The tails are exhaust vapors lit by the sun.
Vapor behaves differently in a vacuum or near vacuum, it just keeps expanding.

It was "forgotten about" because it was exactly what was claimed, like the Norway spiral… A missile.

bump

Azathoth is Elder God of Chaos.
I believe Lovecraft, before he got caught by the Jews, was on to something. As much of skeptic I am of kek and all the meme magic. I get very very nervous when I hear more news related to the Antarctica.

I hope whatever is in the Abyss stays there.

Here is the thing…

The UFO's or the flying sources were spesific helicopter type made by NS germans. It was just a concept for a helicopter using the Coanda Effect. That's why the craft was disc shaped. It was not appropriate to anything useful. Basically the Germans were experimenting with different helicopter and made prototypes of coanda crafts. Now it probably coudn't carry just couple of people and it was slow, and because of the shape it was not practical.

So some government guys who was responsible for PsyOps desided to take the craft and claim it was alien technology with antigravity and propagate it all over. Bob Lazar propably was just a psyops agent.

Beause people couldn't see any roters, they didn't know how it flew. So it was easy to claim it was antigravity and alien tech. So the psyops were made where unsuspecting civilians were exposed to view the craft and of course they couldnt not explain it, but they saw media talking about UFO's so they put 1 and 1 together and were basically gaslighted. This made the whole UFO scene into a subculture of grazy conspiracy theorist which were easily memed into a stereotype and that stereotype into a psychological weapon against the all conspiracy theorist.

Then you get some grazy guy talking about aliens and lizards. Probably put some LSD into some grazy guys food and see him flip out while coanda craft was flying by with lights shining.

bump

asoc.org/storage/documents/Other_publications/asoc_vostok_statement041408.pdf

rt.com/news/226127-lake-vostok-russia-water/

What's under there man, what kind of sweet lore is waiting under the ice?

I'd be willing to bet these "Martians" or Aliens are Nephilim all along. I found this after some digging.

"The Nephilim were a race that came to dominate the pre-flood world, and are referred to in the Bible as the heroes of old, men of renown. They were reportedly the children born to the "Sons of God" by the "daughters of men", and are described as giants. It is also most important to note that they are mentioned almost simultaneous to God's statement that He would destroy the earth by flood, and it seems from this association that their effect upon mankind was one of the primary justifications that brought the destruction."

Hyperboreans. Aryans are their descendants.

I'll add: unfortunate descendants because they are the product of mixing with animal man.

looks like it's gonna be 80

We gonna have to wait till 2025 lads

funny you mention it, 6 months ago I had a dream where I have been in Antarctica in some digging site and monsters emerge from the digging site and start to kill the workers.
They looked very lovecraftian.

Poorly written fanfic

Get out, spherecuck.

Woah

Earth is flat and antarctica is the edge of the world. The topic is being shilled heavily everywhere on the internet like nothing iv'e ever seen.

They've lied to you since birth.

(Heil Hitler)

"Revolt" is excellent… Evola is great, but can only appeal to a small minority.

Some time ago, I watched a documentary-type thing about ancient stone circles in Africa, the huge, "naturally occurring" underground nuclear reactor, and so on. It wasn't necessarily We Wuz Kangz, more like We All Wuz Annunaki or some such.

Anyway, your Pic #2 is very reminiscent of the stone circles that are littered all over Africa. Similar sites are found around the world - Britain/Ireland, Southeast & Southwest Asia, South America, various Pacific islands… There are even some in North America, I think.

I should say lest someone blurt out the "you would fall off the edge of the world" programmed response.

We don't know what's on the other side. It might be more land. Hell the universe may not be the universe as we understand it, but an infinite plane.

Do they have a underground city? There are caves in there so I am curious if anyone went down there.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

What. Do you have some kind of inside info on what's beyong the edge? You'd be surprised what infantile remarks youll get as fast as you mention the words flat earth, that's why i mentioned it.

bumping

google.com/maps/place/66°33'11.6"S 99°50'17.5"E/@-66.5522723,99.8376335,1188m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-66.5532111!4d99.8381833

Did anyone try to go down there?

Sounds like Thule to me!

Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

this shit is always someone having a laugh or cointel. let us know when you get sources better than 4cucks

I wonder if there is a plane or boat ticket to there? I like to visit there one day.

bamp

ancient ruins will be announced soon in Antarctica

Get on my level.
The Elite and self-proclaimed modern nobility "proved" Jesus and Christianity to be fake. And they want to destroy it. While carrying out the prophecies of the NT. Despite wanting to destroy religion for the common folk. Jesus isn't realy by the way, but don't pray to Jesus, this fucks with demons they summon with child sacrifices.

I knew they were schizzo, but this is another level of mental.

What's with all these deleted posts I see in every thread now?

These women will die down there

WE WUZ NUCLEAR TECHNICIANS N SHIEEEEEEEET

It's only spooky and disturbing to people who have spent zero time reading books on the subject.

Definitely a James Bond villain's lair

They have to build on stilts because the snow blows around and will eventually cover up any structures not raised.

They deleted several of My posts, one was a archive of a Q&A thread on 4pol about a rothschild relative, other one was a Antártica screencap

What was it?

Stop being underage.

whoah

JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Seed vaults are a real thing that even normie environmentalists know about. The one they visit in Futurama is actually a real place.

I don't pay much attention to Gematria, but this shit sounds Lovecraftian and amazing at the same time.

One of the rare few of the bunch that sound warm and comfy.

Is it built by the Cro-Magnon?

thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

Nothing to see here..

I have my doubts, honestly. It looks authentic, but it's mostly written in Fraktur, which was actually discontinued by the Reich, though I don't know when exactly.

t. German

Also, something like this can be faked by any fourth-grader with Photoshop.

OK, yeah, because nobody ever lies ever, and the governments of the world are certainly being truthful to their peoples. Not to mention that they all ALWAYS tell us what they are up to behind-the-scenes.

I hope you get AIDS or cancer for spouting such a fuckin retarded outlook.

They don't tell us SHIT about Antarctica. Certainly not about what's in the cavernous depths or inside all the glaciers. Hence the fact they can hardly even dig there due to instantaneous freezing.

there
archive.is/s1u1y
and there

We need to melt all the ice in Antarctica to see what lies in the deep.

You're no better than the nigger who sees a tall mountain and decides that it is better to stay on the lowlands, or the Chinaman who sees gunpowder's power and fears it. If it will bring destruction, then it would have brought it at a later point.

pic related

Being a german u-boat nerd, there are several inaccuracies, even though the quality of the fake is rather high. The creator was likely german with little clue of the Kriegsmarine or history in general.

1. Fraktur would have been strictly outlawed for government papers by 1941
2. It speaks of the "Kommando der U-Bootwaffe", but the actual title would have been "(Ober)befehlshaber der Uboote" (BdU)
3. It speaks of an A-Class U-Boot. No such class existed, they were all numerically typed (Type 7 and 9 were the most important ones during the war) obviously the A-Type is suggested to imply the A stands for "atomic"
4. The instructions read "Dive to a depth of 310m" at one point. The germans didn't have an U-Boat that was rated to dive that deep
5. Distances are given in sm i.e. Nautical Miles. But the german Kriegsmarine used Kilometers IIRC
6. Also, it has a fucking grotto under the antarctic as a secret Nazi base.

Those aren't pyramids. Those are solid stone formations shaped by eons of advancing and receding glaciers. What you see is just the tip of a larger and irregular mountain.

The Semitic Mental Virus of Christfaggotry trying to kill another Holla Forums topic

By elite do you mean intelligent people who always knew it was mental enslavement but the post-Roman monarchy/church power structure would Jihad you for saying so until the rise of European industry and wealthy people who could compete with royals and priests?
Did you ever consider you're a fucking moron, and the Illuminati is a re-memed online marketing campaign by the CIA to twist stupid people in circles? And that people hired by mafia Jews to run our country may just be really fucked up criminals and perverted psychopaths who were raised Christian in the 1950s, became Communists, and do these rituals because they think it's all edgy and stuff?

Get on my level.

Slaves have Lords. Aryans are lords. King of King is a common term in Hellenism for Emperor (ie. Jesus saying he was Cesar)

= bad translation from a bullshit artist/ fiction writer.

Yeah.

Fuck, what I was trying to say is that they find these same statues in Australia

Reported for intl.

You’ll want to watch these.

watching

This reeks of Sinead/mesa bullshit.

>archive.is/s1u1y

Oh please tell me, what do rockets fly like?

they had to change plans when hillary went ill
did you not fucking see how sad trump and his family was when they announced the victory
and also the puppet audience was off cue the whole time
just watch that victory video again they know they were not supposed to win and are upset about it

Who looked sad? If anything they looked exhausted and had just finished a mental marathon.

only a dumb nigger would want to be a president, bernie didnt want to do it, hillary didnt want to do it, and least of all trump after saying all the stupid shit he was instructed to say and now is forced to back down on.

the way that guy answered some of the questions like example "did your family kill JFK" shows he clearly is not 100% full of shit and knows alot more than the average pleb mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Reported for off-topic and obvious paid shill.

though im sure the guy was underage and isnt fully illuminated

Ok but who looked upset that Trump won? Again that video was at 3 AM of one of the longest days of one of the longest weeks when it comes to the things you have to do to get elected. It seems like back pedalling to protect a LARPer's claims.

What do you think we're doing here?

Antarctic Holla Forums colony when?

The nephilim represent the Aryans so good job christcuck

Has anybody built an RC craft like this? Why isn't this more well known?

Those pyramids were used to anchor Dirigibles. Many strange flying objects noted in history. People think they were spacecraft, but really they were just balloons. If Antarctica is a barrier between parts of the Earth, that would be the perfect way to cross hundreds of miles of ice, from one realm to another.

Babylon 5 talked about the Outer Rim as somewhere beyond known space. Our hidden rulers have to tell us the truth as part of their ritual magic beliefs. The Vorlons look like Gods to anyone that sees their true form, and the Shadows manipulate everything, and get people to fight each other from the shadows. That's your organized religions and occultists. And they never fight each other, until at the end of their story arc.

Earth is getting hotter, so let's see what happens.

And everything is solved with a nuke.

THIS WILL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO MY… COLLECTION

no one posted this yet

Tweet is fake, unless somebody has an archived version. Horrible shoop.

I've been reading some materials and some authors had much more understanding about the Earth being hollow, the mysteries of Antarctica. What did Edgar Alan Poe know? What did other authors like H.P Lovecraft, Jules Verne know?

Some of Poe's poems

Other interesting books/authors

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica that leads into Earth's hollow interior.
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

Naturally they'd want that.

bamp

Also this video
youtube.com/watch?v=vLJuLfHWmp0

IT'S HAPPENING.
MASSIVE ALIEN CIVILIZATION DISCOVERED A MILE BELOW ANTARCTICA.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/573738/nazi-ufo-base-antarctica-egyptian-pyramids-atlantis-ice-discovery-adolf-hitler-spaceships

blue eyes = traits of proto-human master race

Bump

Bump

Post yfw remnants of the Third Reich laying low in their Antarctic base have been making use of VPNs and proxies to force NatSoc memes on imageboards which we have all bought into, unwittingly spreading their message and becoming their acolytes.

heil hitler

Any updates?

This is still alive

CHECKED

Isn't Buzz also the one that claims to have seen aliens?

Did he really post the picture of that "pyramid" with that tweet?

That tweet doesn't have a date, or his id……
I smell hoax…. Someone should reverse image search on the image he posted. I would, but I'm on mobile.

MUST WATCH famous russian documentary concisely explains the anarctica/ufo/nazi connection

this is actually a rather old meme

interesting that tourist travel was recently banned and so many world leaders have recently traveled to Nova Schwabia. Secret diplomatic missions to the Nazi leadership?