Mike Cernovich's Jew Puppet Master Loren Feldman Exposes Power Level

Feldman is the Jew behind the curtain behind Mike Cernovich, sort of like how Jew Rob Jacobson is behind Alex Jones, or the Jew Ezra Levant is behind Gavin McInnes.

Feldman produced the filed "Silenced" which Mike Cernovich was in.
youtube.com/watch?v=XpqELoDOb2k

There's a couple articles on this fiasco too:
occidentaldissent.com/2016/12/30/red-pill-me-on-mike-cernovich/
dailystormer.com/so-i-figured-out-that-mike-thernovich-thing/

Here's the little Jew-tirade on Twitter where Feldman exposes his power level in the attached pictures.

Loren Feldman's Twitter:
twitter.com/1938loren

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1938loren/status/814854341655826434
reddit.com
twitter.com/1938loren/status/814859134902247424
archive.is/juZIN
archive.is/I8j79
archive.is/BHPo4
archive.is/MDJVb
twitter.com/1938loren
youtube.com/user/lorenfeldman/
youtube.com/channel/UCBZP9fXThLV-IN2NvYjGvaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From Feldmen's YouTube channel

Only about 1,600 subscribers currently from a Hollywood Jew producer.

>>>/suicide/

Fucking forgot to sage

way too obvious
there is more to this than what meets the eye

I provided links. I just posted an TL;DR version.

I meant the tweets, tweeting like that.
seems like some "elaborate" le black pilling attempt
the account isn't verified

I remember seeing faggots post his shitty puppet videos here and say he was "honorary".
#YesAllJews

Don't be silly, user. Those are obviously just the "based jews" that the Alt-Right allies with. I'm sure it's perfectly safe to trust the GOOD jews. **:^)**

This.

There is no war on men. There is no war against white people.

— Loren Feldman (@1938loren) December 30, 2016

twitter.com/1938loren/status/814854341655826434

I am showing you this because cernokike is all big on masculinity and war on men. That was his selling point of his shit book.

Here is Cernovich AMA

reddit.com /r/TheRedPill/comments/5ax7b9/hi_im_mike_cernovich_author_and_filmmaker_ask_me/

Make the connection between the tweets of his buddy with his replies on TRP, add in the pic of his book and expose him for the fraud he is.

LET'S END THIS MONGREL CUCK

That whole manosphere movement is some really sick shit.

— Loren Feldman (@1938loren) December 30, 2016

twitter.com/1938loren/status/814859134902247424

Here's an archive:
archive.is/juZIN
archive.is/I8j79

Damn, wrong image, here's the right one for the second image.

Old twitter archives, he was saying the same kinds of things over the summer:
archive.is/BHPo4
archive.is/MDJVb

I'm guessing all his Tweets were sarcastic?

I smell bs

Jews are psychopaths. They cannot be funny or sarcastic, but can mimic people who are.

Fuck off with your damage control.

twitter.com/1938loren

I could get more in a month just shitposting

No

archive.is/MDJVb

Yes, but that's a hack. Try not shitposting and see how many you get. Probably very few.

Are you the product of 2000+ years of inbreeding?

He hasn't even broken 1500 followers on his 9 year old jewtube account. youtube.com/user/lorenfeldman/

His YouTube channel has about 1,600 subscribers and is verified.
youtube.com/channel/UCBZP9fXThLV-IN2NvYjGvaw

No idea about the Twitter, but it looks legit. There's some fake/troll ones using his name but they only have a tiny number of posts.

I would never have guessed you guys…

wew

Oooh, sounds like a big, tough jew. He won't be acting so tough when we shove him head first into an oven.

I've seen plenty of Jews go off like that in person. Things aren't going his way and it is eating away at him.

Coming from kike like this I almost believe it. Why is it that everyone is anti-white? Both the right and the left? I voted for Trump like a good little goy and everyday I regret it. Do I wish I voted for Clinton? No.

But I'm not happy at all.

Why the fuck is this anchored?!?

Either because e-celeb or because TRS doesn't like Cernovich

Hey, Imakike, do you really think people haven't been noticing the bullshit you've been pulling?

Anchoring a thread about kikes while leaving up bullshit like "Trump Curse" threads? Fuck you.

Who the fuck cares about TRS? Are we supposed to do the opposite of everything they're up to now? What are we, /r/the_donald?

Our mods are fucking kikes.

honestly mods, you are the ones that made me browse Holla Forums less and less. you basically killed anonymity by applying labels to people who partake in wrongthink and wrongspeak. so fuck you, fuck you for making Holla Forums your personal playground. fuck you for making dialogue impossible. not once have I gone on any of those faggot's forums not even out of curiosity, yet I am labelled TRS for no reason. not a jew, yet labelled a jew for no reason. not paid yet called a paid shill. fuck you, since you made Holla Forums no longer anonymous

Pretty soon we're going to be hearing about how Holla Forums was always a civic nationalist board and how 1488ers need to leave.

GTFO

Whether you like him or not, Gavin is his own entity. He just happens to work for Ezra atm because Gavin wanted to get some exposure in Canada and Rebel Media is a Cancuck operation.

Thats hilarious,
This guy is actually really good at what he does. You need to follow him for few months to understand.
"puppetmaster" lol

He's certainly very good at being a kike. You are too, tbh.

There are a lot of intellectuals on the internet, Sorry to disappoint you but everyone is not out there to get your toothbrush.

Reminder to go to the bunker, read the stickies, find the new cool kid hangout, and populate it.

Oh, I see how it is. Why did you charge 5 dollars for your movie if it's so important, kike? Oh yeah, because everything is about shekels with you vermin.

I always knew there was something terribly off about Mike "Thernovich." My very first impression of him, when he starting interacting in threads with Anons way back in the heyday of GG, was "this guy is an opportunist." At the start it seemed like he was just another user, a lawfag who was offering his expertise. Then came his actual identity, then "I have this book," then endless self-hype of "I'm a lawyer" and yet never actually producing anything that showed he was, etc etc. The very first day I could tell there was something not right, but I couldn't name it. That was also before I was redpilled.

Good to see my gut was right on the money.

Side note, if his actions weren't enough of an indication, just try to stomach a single video of him having a conversation with someone. In tweets he tries to come across as this macho manly guy, alpha male type. In actual conversation, he has a horribly nasal, whiny fucking voice that has a goddamn lisp. He not only speaks faggy but he acts like it on camera as well. If he isn't actual ethnically jewish he is damn fucking well a crypto.

Why do you suggest flight instead of fight? This can only go for so long.

The Jew is afraid. Jews are actually in a worse position than we are in the long run. The liberal Jews are all breeding out with goyim.

This user gets it.