BBC Documentary: Too Many Immigrants

BBC Documentary: Too Many Immigrants

Fails hard to show immigration in a positive light.

Polish only hiring polish (true in Ireland and the UK in any unskilled job basically), registered nurse from a vile 3rd world shithole (her certification certainly means something then topkek) and her husband doing that job for 19k, paki head of 3rd world school coming over on a highly skilled visa (most Euro countries used to disregard 3rd world accretions as worthless) with her faggot husband. Both can barely speak coherent English yet run an English school on the taxpayers dime. French bitch with shitty English willing to work hard for minwage in peasant housing (19 people in a house and she's sharing a room with a friend).

What jews want you to believe: If you aren't willing to do any job you're a lazy piece of shit.

What I think: The game is so rigged that you can't win anymore in pozzed big cities like London.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0c9lFhUzxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part 2

Indian bitch wears a fucking turban and complains about people not integrating, seriously wtf…

But muh elephant god with thousand hands religion…

Political asylumn muslim nigger with his multiple wives and 8 kids chillin' on housing benefits.

Says he will go back to Somalia if the war ends topkek. Good luck raising 8 kids in a british style house on a somali 4th world shithole income.

If you'd have shown this to people 60 years ago and told them this was the future of the UK they'd have laughed at you.

Well that's basically the normal human mindset, nothing to do with jews. Go anywhere in the world (in civilisation) and one of the first questions if not the first will be "What do you do?" As in what's your job, where do you work, what's your trade, what's your skill etc. It's a universal shit test to separate those who are something from those who are "nothing". It's especially relevant in countries with universal welfare being paid from other people's income taxes. If you don't work, study so you can work, you're a purgeworthy parasite.

He's sdaying they've saturated the market you retard. We can't work because there are 50 Indians willing to undercut us and live on almost nothing so they can send a bit of money home. They drive down wages so we can't work unless we start stuffing ourselves into the those same overcrowded slum housing and living of £20 a week. They've destroyed quality of life i this city.

Roy Beck

Should I even waste my time on this earth watching this filth?

Listen, it's the people who've saturated themselves. Jobs that were before seen as normal became "shit jobs", something that you'd maybe only do when you're underage, first job, part-time student and then "rise like the Felix bird from the ashes" onto the next level (which is still considered a shitjob, office clerk, desk jockey, pen pusher etc.).

The irony is that the vast majority of the shitjobs are needed for a flourishing, clean society while the vast majority of the invented deskjobs are either superfluous or wholly obsolete. But who in their right mind would go back to working yourself to death as a cleaner, for example, or a nurse (e.g. gross salary here for a nurse is way under 2000e and they're always understaffed and overworked) after you've tasted something that requires less effort? It doesn't work that way, and even those who hate niggers infesting the place happily see them cleaning their toilets "Ahh, at least it's keeping my country clean, something I would never lower myself to do."

Yep, same thing in parts of the United States. It's completely distorted the labor market. An industrious young man just starting out used to be able to find a job at $10-$12 an hour, have a used car/motorcycle and a modest apartment.

Now they're expected to compete with mobs of beaners who live six or ten adults to a house, and even at their lowered wages these parasites still make five times what they would in Mexico.

BBC Documentary - Don't Cap My Benefits!

Pretty much all non whites.

No it's BBC propaganda nothing more.

This bollocks because all those shit jobs weren't getting done before we imported the third world. There are 50 people for each job because of migration the native english populations been shrinking for fucking years. It was done to kill wages and increase the consumer and tax base nothing more.

You write like you've never held a paying position in your life.

Good job. You fell for the propaganda.

I swear I'll see these people dangling from a scaffold before this ends.

They are scabs on a fucking international level.

also

Would you just quit using toilet paper and/or water from a bidet to wash your ass just because? Out of some fucked up backwards principle? If not, why would you work a job of which you are "above" in the modern caste system?

Stop being so anglocentric, the whole world doesn't revolve around US-UK bullshit.

Elabaorate.

With these digits, I'm inclined to agree. But it's not propaganda, it's fact. As wealth, welfare and societal flourish rises, the tradesmen and working populus take fall. I don't even understand the argument here, I've read dozens of times on Holla Forums how we need eugenics and similar to weed out the chaff of our societies, and those who aren't supporting society enough are often put among the culled ones. Where are you going to get educated or uneducated white people to start working shit jobs again unless through sher force? If you can give me a good enough argument on how I'll listen.

Who's gonna be build you that scaffold, user? That pen pusher, desk jockey?

Same place we always got it? Among those who can't find work elsewhere and don't want to starve.

And why would anyone do that when there's welfare and no need to starve?

Perfect timing, just made some relevant OC for the fuck of it - enjoy.

fuck off.

Come on nigger. You'll have to try harder than that. That's National Review tier retardation.

You say "you sound like never held paying job", I ask you to elaborate, you come up with more ad hominem (? Don't know National Review but I'm guessing it's derogatory in this context), explain your first claim.

which itself, ironically, continues to exist thanks to donations, not subscribers or ad revenue

Your open contempt for labor that you see as unsuitable for Whites. (who you obviously give zero fucks about) It's plain as day and a corrosive attitude, Pajeet.

There's your problem.

Brainwashing is effective.

You are aware migrants can take both welfare and jobs and as their population expands they have taken both.

It's not my contempt or idea, it's the reality of western society. People can't be this retarded to what is discussed as concepts and think it implies to the mindset of the individual saying it.

No, welfare is the problem. It creates even less of a chance for anyone to even think about trying out a shit job, they can just land on the supports.

You are kinda right.
Either you cull welfare/tie it to shitwork, take in immigrants (work visas only is a possibility but prone to getting undermined into permanent stay as it has happened in western europe and elsewhere) or you hope for automation, albeit that will still need decades to get useful.

I'd imagine it doesn't really cost that much to run a third-rate blog anyways. I've no doubt they've got billionaire cuckservatives lined up around the block willing to throw pocket change at them as long as they keep pushing the globalist narrative.

Yeah. That's part of the problem. Welfare needs to stop existing, at least in it's current form.

Automation also requires growth and massive amount of manpower and resources to get automation up and running, and seeing how stagnant economies are, some on the brink of collapse, I'm not certain how it would be pulled through.

still funny that a magazine that told poor "trailer thrash" whites to move "where the jobs are" or just fucking drop dead exists on basically what is privatized welfare

Demand makes growth.
The japs do it, the chinese too.

Which you further re-enforce by repeating the concept that there are jobs beneath the dignity of Whites. That's a third-world attitude. I've personally watched shitskin savages live in mountains of garbage and sewage because they believed picking up rubbish was beneath their station.

Yeah, it was nice to see them assraped and left in a bloody heap after that particular essay. And their special Stop Trump issue. What a laff riot. Those fags should just go ahead and merge with The Nation.

All the pajeets who game the system, somehow get legal residence and open a business then proceed to hire illegals to work for them.

Then you working class brits wonder why they can't find a job or can only find jobs that pay barely above subsidence level.

Japan is something like 12 trillion at least in debt, of their populus of 18-35 45% (iirc) are virgins, their older generations will be completely dying out by the tens of millions in the next decade and their younger generations, as you know, also think they won't be doing those shit jobs. There will be "needed" immigration in Japan as shit job workers, it will spread soon if not stopped.

And I see every single day normal white people throw trash on the ground because they're too lazy to hold on to it until a trashcan is near, or even if there is, they just throw it on the ground on the pretense of "Someone will clean it anyway". This attitude is pervasive in modern society and it's quite scary. And what the fuck are you talking about, some meme magic bullshit? That my posts on a taiwanese picture forum are somehow re-inforcing and affecting the world at large just by discussing actual factual reality? Sounds like you're the one in denial.

You're spewing defeatist, anti-European bullshit and have been called on it. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Have you seen what brown countries look like?

Fucking neocon kike arguments ITT.
It definitely does. We won World War II, we run the IMF backed by the US dollar, the world economy literally runs on the confidence of a successful dollar. If the US and the UK get fucked we bring down everyone else.

You seem to think that without a giant mass of immigrants that undercut the white working class these things will never happen:

Stop falling for the "whites only do respectable jobs" meme.
Even if it's true, and there's a large portion of people that wouldn't be a garbageman for example, the moment the paying wage for garbage men rises (because there's NO-ONE that wants to do the job for low wage), people will take the job.

I'd rather combat reality by accepting it's there. Go to your safe space or whatever unless you actually want to discuss things, just spout ad hominem.

Absolutely. Do you want the same to happen in clean places? I don't, and I know my city looks like utter shit after a weekend night, it's nothing but trash, shit, puke, broken glass, cigarette butts everywhere throughout the place. In the morning it's cleaned up (mostly), and people take this as the status quo to explain their own behavior. Is it wrong to not want that attitude in your country and culture?

Are you even reflecting before you click "New Reply"?

The garbageman thing is actually reverse in my country, it's a shit job but since it carries a stigma of being so shit, it's hard to get motivated people take the job, so the pay is pretty damn big. I make less than a garbageman actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0c9lFhUzxI

lurn2embed

If you pay reasonably well, people will do them. It'd lead to a lot more people living hand to mouth but that doesn't mean you have to import third world trash and destroy your culture.

Kike detected.

I don't drop trash on the ground. That's degenerate behaviour, and if you do it, you should be ashamed. My point is it's very silly to single this out as a white person problem.

Once again, your scenario isn't happening! Nowhere in the world, except maybe Poland.

Same here. They're obviously not for everyone but the pay is quite high and since they are quite often municipal jobs the benefits and job security are good as well. Not easy positions to obtain either.

Faggot I've been trying to get those jobs
Not even those ones are easy to get these days

anti-white kike reported

Your kung-fu is weak Pajeet.

I keked

Because our countries are accepting people from the 3rd world
But you know right that the winds are changing

No, no they don't you sheltered fucking idiot. Go live in a city, tell me who you see throwing shit on the ground. I've never seen a white person leave anything on the ground, not even apple cores bio-degradable stuff. Even including redneck trash, they keep a cleaner neighborhood than niggers.

Not once did anyone of you state that the importation of subhumans is the reason why your wages have further stagnated. Off course these subhumans favor their own, they didn't come here to integrate u niggers. After the babyboom explosion the population declined fairly steadily and subsequent stabilized around 1.50 replacement levels we would have seen wages rise in response to this. Instead the governments of the west have actively since the 60s been importing these subhumans at a staggering rate in order to offset this at any cost, meanwhile robotization and automation has destroyed the vast majority of labor and will be continuing to do so for the at least the next decade. I'm not seeing the so called exchange of new job markets happening in the numbers for my country. Lost more then 6200 jobs this week; 39 new one's were created. Most countries are so far in debt they can never even pay it back.

Looking at all the other statistics of joblessness, the economy, inflation and so forth it's pretty evident either a major crash causing a depression is coming or we're going to have a full blown internal krieg shortly with these filth they imported, but i'll be going for the heads of a few politicians along with a few friends of mine.

Yeah no kidding. I love it when libtards and shills claim that a degree from Bongobongo University is equal to a western University degree. It fucking isn't!

With 2/3rds of London full of shitskins, the city is already lost.
Small communities otside of that vermin-infested shithole need to protect themselves, an they need to understand that means keeping the Jew corralled in that same shithole city & out of decent white communities, as well.

Wherever you allow the Jew in, or his duped lib golems, you will see the shitskin swarming, to destroy you and your culture.
This is a truth that whites all over the world need to understand, or there will no longer BE any white communities.

I hope so.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't make it unreality. This country is 95% white anyway, and the majority of those who trash are natives. These kinds of arguments are the worst for your claims. If you claim anything is "never", all it takes is a quick search and people coming out of the woodworks to show you examples of why you're wrong. It's a shit argument method, stop doing it. Won't be fun if you use it in real life, will be embarrassing to say the least.

You have no counter arguments?

If you go against something that isn't the based reality, what's the point? Windmills etc. You have to understand what is the actual reality, accept that it is what it is, and only then you can fight it. Rejecting it is like hiding in a shell.

The last time I dropped any trash on the ground intentionally, I was a teenager, and I've only seen teenagers do it.

You've presented no argument other than this is the way it is, Whites don't want to work.

And scratch that as simply whites as well, it applies in all places and nations where there is vertical movement, as I said before not unlike a modern caste system. It's even more ridiculous in countries where wealth and welfare have only recently been introduced to a decent amount of the populus, like the Chinese.

Less people=less people needed for shitjobs.
(Expect eldercare, thats gonna skyrocket.)
I dont see how the population deflation would not change te amount of shitjobs. Maybe theyll take in flipnurses that get sent back again as they did with the iranians Idk. You did not speak about the chinks tho, they are also automatisizing faster.
In the end, reduction of welfare or tying it to conditions might be a solution.

Well the thing with Automation is that it gives us more reason to make shit at home rather than import it due to narrowing costs
Which while doesn't create as many jobs is more jobs than we would of had other wise

The mongrelisation project in Europe will be a greater disaster than any economic crisis on the horizon.

Most people don't want to work at all. That's why we have the incentive of money. Welfare knocks all of this shit out of whack.

Highqualifying, nicely paid robojobs.
For these, the japvirgins should be open.

I've already built a working Guillotine.

I take it out of the garage & display it proudly in my front yard during our Independence Day parade.

You're still going to need humans for things like maintenance and management

Underrated post.

If the western world eliminated welfare, the turd-worlders would get the hell out, fast…certainly before their second winter without heat.
In the U.S., the largest white segment of the population on welfare are Appalachians, and they could easily survive without it. Many already do, as they're too proud to accept it even though they may qualify for it.

Welfare is what allows the parasites at the lower end of society to survive.
Crony capitalism is what allows the parasites at the upper end of society to survive.
Get rid of both, and you'll see a golden age of Man.

London should become a citystate, some globalist singapore so that gets contained not to spill over to the countryside.
A strongcityculture can make completely mongrolised people feel at home and prevent ethnic clashes maybe, while potential gets still made from them.

Yes thats what im said.
Dont pretend as if automatisation means that I envision a magic utopia where noone has to work. If there arent enough people in japan to cleant he trahs, there should be enough people in japan to maintain robots.

Abolition or reduction of welfare is a given in most probable scenarios. Tying it to conditions is what happens right now in my country at least.

Just for sake of argument I made an example of why welfare at the moment wroks to inhibit and make people lazier instead of wanting anyone to go for a shit job instead.

Example:

Stairway cleaner, 37,5 hours a week, Mon-Fri, monthly gross salary: 1735 euros (~1826 usd)

Unemployment benefit + housing benefit: 1400-1800 euros (+ extras you can sniff out if you know how to work the system)

So you'll be caught in a trap. Say you're on benefits and get your job as a cleaner. Not only will you have to work 40 hours a week (plus travel to and fro) for some reason you're let go of the job before your trainign period is over (4 months here) and then you'll have to fall back on the benefits again. But now you'll have to go back to sort out the benefits again through the welfare offices, get statements, get ran around like you're a fucking loser and piece of shit, and then the benefits won't even kick in until a month or two in.

Which would a "sane" person choose? You see so many especially weebneets brag about their autismbux, and while most won't procreate at least they've understood the system. It's fucked, and needs a do-over.

National Review…fucking neocon propaganda rag, it was around before the internet, and pushed by the likes of Rush Limbaugh.

Perfect example of the parasites at the upper end of society.

Don't we even have jobs for pedos, anymore? We have to automate Pedobear?

The most hilarious thing about this argument is that, in my area, I have never seen a garbageman that wasn't white.
My entire life, the people that have picked up our trash have always been white.

Capitalism, ho. Who are you, a fucking commie, that wants a job security?

Yes, we get it user. Paying young, able bodied people $2000 a month to do nothing inhibits a productive society. Yet, here in reality and not Eurobux fantasy land, Whites still have to work or live on the street. Cleaning offices for $11 an hour isn't hard work and given the wage rates for unskilled labor here it's pretty fucking good.

They're still trying to figure out why working as a manager at Target selling Chinese crap and topping out at $26k/year isn't appealing to some evil, racist hillbilly.

Its like white people have a sense of order and cleanliness and civic pride and responsibility that others dont

Then why charge more than street shitters and ebolean africans?

How fucking hopeless are you?!

the sound production just finished this

9/11 not peng, needs more camel herding and hard 12hr kebab place shift

Why we would not hire polish?

What?

As soon as polish people gain a foothold in a workplace i.e. hospital, supermarket or wherever they work at they form a cartel and make sure only fellow poles get hired. It's common in the UK and Ireland.

If you don't see how it's bad for a country that foreigners make sure that no locals can ever get in low skilled positions I can't help you…

Why as Pole I would hire anglo, nigger or a paki instead of Pole?

Because you are shitting on your host country when you do otherwise.

Because you live in their country and it's highly probable you will find someone a little more capable/skilled/sensitive than a fellow immigrant
Then again if you make a certain product/service related to your origin, then that's another story

Literally neck yourself.

You're free to fuck off back to Poland where you can hire Poles to your heart's content. No more foot in both ponds.

Poles hire mostly in non skilled sectors. They hire Poles because connections or they want worker without language and know of law, so they can scam them. "Abroad beware other Pole, because nobody will fuck you over like Pole".

So? There is no downside for us in doing this. You indtroduced wealfare state, you pay the toll.

The eternal (((anglo)))

"I'm a nigger, act like a nigger, abuse and steal because I'm a nigger. Fuck everyone and everything around me because behaving like a nigger is profitable.''

Watch "UK Border Force" if you want to see the everlasting influx of third world trash making their way into the UK.

From pajeets to viets, to boat afghans, tons of them must obviously make it through.

Your genetic line ends here, anglo.

You didn't buy into the American "based Poles" shit did you?

Never had a problem with them in the States. Be they new or old immigrants. But to be fair there aren't any new ones around I've seen. We're being drowned in a sea of shit colored beaners, somalians, pajeets and sandniggers.

Why are there so many Indians in high-paying spots in especially your tech/IT industry? I've never understood.

Still cheaper than a white man in the same position.

How ingroup preference is not based?

Well then remember this next time you see a western Euro on Holla Forums say the Poles have to go too. When they aren't criminals then they're most likely this. I've only ever met two Poles I'd be fine with staying and I've met hundreds over the years.

Because tech company lobbies give millions of dollars to our bought and paid for government.

We get it nigger.

Argentina you're not white

Believe me, Americans understand what happens when millions of people flood the labor market. It's a complete disaster right now and has been for at a minimum twenty years.

You dont do nothing and will do nothing. You can only whine that we took shit job that you rejected to go on social benefits. Now when gibs will end, you whine that we took ther jebs! Don't call it a grave, it's future you choose.

Very weak.

I voted for UKIP and also voted to leave the EU.

Host country is shitting on itself by importing large numbers of people.

Britcuck you're being conquered by everyone. Be glad the Poles will at least ensure your women have a chance to continue making white babies.

Seriously we got pushed off Holla Forums because the mods were defending h'whites who come here to participate in the looting of our nation with the exact same mentality of the nigs and pakis and we're told to deal with the pakis first what a joke.

There aren't the vast majority of indians in IT do a really shitty job. Ask any software engineer who has worked with Indians. In a billion people country there are bound to be a few smart guys though and those you find in the silicon valley / SF. Doesn't mean that most indians aren't borderline retarded street shitters though that eat with filthy hands and wonder why they get sick all the time.

It seems like every English man I know has a polish bird. Except me.

Apparently they are really good cooks.

Same tired argument by the same kind of retard.

I'm not in the U.K faggot.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Same thing as in that image even today accept now we are demonised for it while having it demanded of us at the same time.

I'm an American; we don't run shit. Our country is an empty vassel of Israel. Jews completely control our finances and media. You think the UK won WWII? Look at their borders from 1900 and then 2000 and see what winning two World Wars did for them.

I know other anons have covered it, but a0704a is a neocohen shill who wants to see the job market flooded with niggers and white workers displaced. I don't care about free trade or other kike bullshit, I simply want shitskins out of my country so we can lower the violent crime and welfare rates.

You definitely run apple.

We made a mistake not exterminating them all.

I never traveled to Bongistan, but I can non the less tell you that's wrong. It's not a group vs group thing.

What's happening is regular buddy/relative hiring, a kind of low intensity nepotism working class people and government clerks inherited from commie era, where all jobs paid roughly the same and only working conditions and perks varied. Its not exclusion, rather preference for people you know/people known by the people you know.

I bet if you befriended some dishwasher he'd gladly secure you a dish washing job. :^)

You're not fooling anyone, angloposter. You're the only one here who uses that term to describe some of your fellow whites. Why don't you take the hint and go back to cuckchan already?
Oh, that's right, in addition to the UK and Oz they banned your cancerous asses too. But you would know that after constantly VPN'ing new IPs on here to evade yours.

That's just a few hundred cock-gobblers in Cupertino California. Hopefully the Chinese will nationalize their plants and we'll really see who owns what.

So you're going to throw ingroup prefrences out the window as soon as it comes to defending you h'white "brothers".

That would be funny.

Seeing how Foxconn like it when they are making HuaWei phones priced at $80 with $a $2 profit margin rather than $800 crapple phones that have a $6,000% markup.

defending what where? Simple profit-oriented people come from bad economic conditions to earn a living. They practice the same familial/r favoritism they did at home. Meanwhile the world is rocked by the constant cacophony of multikulti propaganda, especially in anglophone countries. They mostly don't know what to make of it, rather focusing on getting by.

What are those people supposed to act like according to you? Go routinely crowbar some pakis in the streets to decrease child rape among the natives? The bongs themselves would cry out and crack down on that. Make up a rule that for every worker they coopt they need to find a native too? Their mentality revolves around scarcity, all around they see bongs having good jobs, why would it occur to them they need to make an effort and share the toilet cleaning with Ronnie the chav? Remember, the media touted line is: brits don't want these jobs anyway, nobody else would do them but the immigrant. This is a fallacy since immigration pushes wages down, however most people when faced with a slogan drummed a thousand times into them without a single opposing voice heard will just go along with it.

I'm not gonna tell you those immigrants are some kind of woke stormtroopers landing on your dinky island to remove kebab, they aren't. They get played by the leftists like most groups, especially since they're targeted over the nonwhites in the ritual blame game when media decide to let off some steam for the common discontent. As far as I'm concerned you can devise some legal, civil way to bring them back here within some 4-6 years or so, to make sure it won't wreck them financially and and I'd be happy to see that. I'm not all that big on losing countrymen. However don't scapegoat them into being some radioactive turbojews from hell, when all they did was do in good faith what your government allowed them to. Don't hate the plumber, hate the plumbing.

The days of $300 dollar plastic nigger sports shoes worth four dollars are coming to an end as well. I hope to see ad-agency kikes hurling themselves from skyscrapers soon.

How about learning the language not undercutting the locals and not adding to the crime problem. That's it, that's all I ask. Instead you give them that whole innocent speal, why can't what any of that be applied to the pakis or anyone else coming in? They contribute the exact same problems only to a lesser extent most of the time, if they want to stay intergrate raise a family then fine, but I don't want the migrant workers or the criminals simple as that. And the fact of the matter is if we still had border control we could vet people and make sure they had the skills we needed and not just the lower class dross poorer countries want to offload onto the richer ones which is what's happening atm i the EU. Do you have any idea how many people from Spain, Porteugal and Italy are now coming here because of their own stagnant economies? We simply can't absorb all this into our labour market. Let alone the other potental problems migrants tend to bring.

I didn't see starving beggars in the streets the last time I passed through Warsaw. In fact it was quite nice compared to some of the American shitholes we have to endure.

The Poles need to all fuck off, now. They're nice people but there's too many of them that they're a plague.

Boot their asses out back to Warsaw. Tell the fuckers to make Poland great again.

How about you go teach chavs french and I'll go teach my guys english? You're up for that? The psychology of language learning isn't straightforward. Some people are just insular and melancholic and will only want to speak their own language, avoiding the other group. There's little one can do about that, especially when it comes to uneducated, reactive people.

per capita, if you count woirking age men I'd expect them to be less criminal than you. We got low crime rates over here, especially violent crime.

Well, they are innocent, bubb.

It does apply tho, with the exception that you're 30-40 years too late, they have citizenship and they rape and destroy a lot of shit. They might be genetically challenged but they're still people, i9deally you ought to give them a peaceful way out if its feasible. Of course it wont be because wah wah muh allah, but that's more a cultural peculiarity than anything.

They're pretty open about integrating, it seems to me, I'm yet to hear of any tribalist mentality among the Poles abroad. Any actual belligerence is just a part of the general hooligan shit that has its analogues in Britain. Working class proles gonna prole.

That's your business. Discipline your government. Nobody here controls immigration to Britain, only Commies forbid people escape from their countries, don't expect us to practice something akin to that.

We had like countrywide >20% unemployment since you burgers unleashed Soros and Sachs types upon us after the iron curtain fell to destroy our industry. The economy drastically contracted, even furhter than it already did, while everything remained structurally fucked from the 20+ years of communists fucking shit up and indebting us. Our starting point was a dismantled economy and retarded postcolonial-tier bureaucracy.

People can't build favelas here, they'd die in the winter and there's not enough handouts for slums to form, but half of the population still barely gets by to the 1st of the month. You only got beggars cause your culture has degraded. Poverty doesn't manifest through mentally unsound bums.

Sounds like they should have stayed in their own fucking country.

I don't expect chavs to live and work in France. As for the violent crime, Polands dropped just as we recieved a massive influx of Polish people funny coincidence that. As for the Pakis they don't want peace they want dominance as evidenced by their actions. Poles are on their own side but at the end of the day and that just makes them another fifth column acting for their own interests over that of the nation.

As for the government the only reason yours haas yet to be compromised is because, you only just stopped being a commuist one party state.

Also the last revolt against our government saw nationalism crucified and immigration become a taboo subject for 40 years.

Sounds like you have no filtration of immigrants. Whining that some unemployed fuck comes over to find work wont deter him. He needs to eat.

We currently have a lot of Ukrainian immigrants over here and they're often half feral from all the poverty and desolation in their fucked up hellhole, but I'm not daft enough to assume antagonizing them will change anything. Next election I'm voting nationalists or whatever's closest to that position, but meanwhile I don't vilify people working $2 an hour.

If there was a clear message of white solidarity Poles would jump that bandwagon, but you have the opposite of that so don't demand it from some tomato pickers when you can't squeeze it out from your own folk.

I demand it from everyone just because our culture has been destoryed from within doesn't mean Poles get to come over with other migrants act like vultures and then go well everyone else was doing it. If our own people are a problem why should we be adding to the problem by letting Poles or anyone else in?

If they can make an effort to learn to speak English, maybe I can begin to respect them. Until then they're just niggers.

JAPAN DO NOT GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THEIR DEMOGRAPHY

Ur a disgusting fuck, are you a baby-boomer?

How are my people the problem though? Did they rape 9999 kids in some rape ring? Do they conspire to turn UK into some mish mash replica of Eastern Europe? Nope and nope. They generally abide the law and don't integrate as well as if you actually demanded some conformity (see: early to mid 20th century USA) but they're still mostly keen on integrating, assimilating even

Speaking as objectively as I trust myself to be on this subject: Poles aren't a threat to you in any conceivable way. You're just asshurt your addled kin allows the London oligarchy to play them like a fiddle and crash wages using migration as leverage.

Maybe make them care if you respect them first. Your society doesn't exactly adhere to any admirable standards as of late.

Right now the average working class migrant probably looks down upon you a bit and the main people wanting to assimilate are snobs hoping to hook up with the posh cucks.

No whites here, only mandatory kikes.

The fact that you're happy to be used as leverage against us says it all really.

Fuck off, you disgusting jewish rat.

I'm not happy at all, you self-centered fuck. All you want to do is project hostility onto Poles so you can hate us for your failings.

I don't want any emigration. I'd like all the Poles in one ethnostate and that country to be as wealthy as possible and surrounded by stable and peaceful geopolitical landscape. The exodus is demographically catastrophic and a consequence of horrible damage inflicted upon us in the past.

Of course I'm self centered you retard I'm putting my nation first. And you're never going to have those things you demand if you continue to be a fucking cornerstone of the EU and globalism for bennies. And no I work alone side pole so I talk from experiance about their hostility lack of english and general in-group nature. I'm not failing in the slightest by the way that was pure projection on your part.

A nation is a creation of its people, if you change the people you change the nation into a different one. So no you aren't putting you nation first.

Not the point I was making. You're deluded and up your own ass.

Oh, here we go. Some kraut spams statistics from before refugee crisis about support for EU (gee wiz, people like free money, who knew?) and now were the main villains, even though our support doesn't count for shit and EU is mostly German and French govt controlled project.

You're dumb as shit, bro. lrn2read, I'm done here.

By not wanting migrant's I'm changing my nation, okay.

You said I'm projecting my failing onto the polish. And I don't care who controls it you're free to leave anytime but I see no support for that.

Not him but doing that at this moment is indeed changing your nation, that being Cuckistan and all, but kicking them out would be more british
And returning Northern Ireland, and leaving Canada and Australia alone

Amazing how this thread turned into a shit on Poles/Europeans festival. Really makes you think. Amirite?

It's simple. You stop giving free handouts to people via welfare. There are too many people who don't have to work because of free handouts. These people should be working low tier jobs but instead we're importing people and supporting good for nothing lazy fucks.

I'm Americlap so far be it for me to claim knowledge of European life, but aren't your guys equivalents of niggers gypsies?and niggers?

"But muh human rights :( "

You just proved what a complete fucking arsehole you are. Kill yourself faggot.

It went as follows: shit on ireland > ireland shits on britain > everyone chimes in to shit on britain > britain shits back as best it can

The point is that somebody has to do that you retard. If the locals are not willing to do it which can only happen in a welfare state, then you end up importing niggers to fill the void (with predictable consequences).

These guys get it.

At least we don't have to pay for it if it's privatised.

Then don't whine when British nationalists want you gone.

Pretty much the entire white world sees you parasites the same way; nobody will lift a finger to help Poland when ten or fifteen years from now Germany and Russia take back the land you stole from them

If you have to choose between Pedobear bot and a somolian who steals money and meds taking care of your nana its obviously going to be better with Pedobear. The whole elderly care system is pure cancer and is a direct funnel of wealth from Eurpean boomers into the pockets of brown minorities. That industry needs complete automation.

Wrong, the banks 24/7 slave labor so that they can count their shekels

Muh shekels