The "Catholic" Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull Celebrating New Years

The "Catholic" Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull Celebrating New Years

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ieT22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course Turnbull is a filthy kike. But where's the sauce?

Huh? All I see is a useful goy.

But why? They're a negligible size of the population. Why pander to people who can't hurt you if tell them to go fuck themselves?

archive.is/ieT22

Highly probable Jew. And the faggot is forever attending kike functions.

Because they can hurt you. Example: Tony Abbott.

Tony Abbott what? I'm not an Aussie.

He's a confirmed kike OP, this doesn't even surprise me.
Remembering that our PM is a fucking Goldman Sachs banker kike burns for a while till I realize that at least I'm not a fucking canuck.

man being in Hawaii really fucks me up with shit like this

everything you say is blotted out by your name-faggery

Tony Abbott was the Prime Minster that the people voted for in the last election. He was an actual Catholic and started doing shit the Jews didn't like including sending 'refugees' back and cracking down on government spending. He was kicked out and replaced with Malcolm Turnball, a Jew banker, without any public vote.

I just forgot to remove that from , calm down faggot.

To add insult to injury they've apparently done it a day before he'd be eligible for PM pension.
With jews you lose.

Not to mention trying to repeal 18C. It was organised Australian Jewry that rallied to torpedo that move, forcing Abbott to back down on an election promise.

(god bless america)
I will not abide name-faggotry.

I don't get it. Who kicked him out of office if not the people? And if it wasn't the people then why aren't people up-in-arms and shit?

His own party stabbed him in the back.

Political apathy and Tone's relative unpopularity.
To the average ausgoy it makes no difference who's in charge of our nanny state.

S-s-she'll be right mate! R-right?

inb4 deletion

All the articles that come up when you look up "Turnbull and immigration" make it seem like both him and Abbott are both tough on the immigration issue.

well technically you vote for the party leader. if the party wants to fuck shit up by changing their leader soon after he's been elected they can. even the governor general, an agent of the queen, can kick the prime minister out at any time.

This. The media ripped Abbott a new one at every opportunity, making him hugely unpopular. Tone was just too much straight white masculinity for Australia in the currentyear, and not a good role model for the goyim. That said, though, it wasn't just the media that destroyed him. While he is a smart guy and writes excellent speeches, he's bloody terrible speaking off the cuff. His gaffs were frequent, and numerous, and the media were relentless in punishing him.

He's actually Jewish

The prime minister has announced Australia will take refugees from Central America after confirming the nation's humanitarian intake will rise.
Australia will take refugees from Central America as part of a US-led program, and maintain its plan to increase overall resettlement numbers to almost 19,000 in two years.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull made the announcement during a speech to President Barack Obama's invitation-only high-level summit on refugees and migration in New York on Tuesday.

http:/ /www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/09/21/australia-increase-annual-humanitarian-refugee-intake-pm

The "big" toughness on immigration that they have now is tightening the laws on people who overstay their visas. The ultimate problem of chink having flooded the country can now only be solved the same way we'll have to solve the shitskin invasion of Europe.

Sounds about right, people think Trump is a massive hothead but despite what bluepill normies think he's extremely careful with what he says and how he says it.

Yep. Also, Trump is sharp as a razor. He can bantz like no other. Abbott didn't have that skill. He's a smart guy academically (got himself a Rhodes scholarship), but is a reserved, deep thinker; thus, he was easily stumped when put under pressure.

Catholicism is the most cucked denomination anyway, no surprise there. You've all seen that picture of the pope giving a footrub to shitskins

His own party
Because it happened in 2010 and 2013 with the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd situation

pseudo pope
protestants run the refugees welcome campaign

While we're on the topic of cuckoldry in this country, I read in the paper today that the person with the best chance of becoming Australian of the Year for 2016 is a fucking nigger refugee. Also two of the Young Australian of the Year finalists and three of the Australia's Local Hero finalists are various shitskins. Everyone's going to be so happy about it as well because for some reason we take any chance we can get to suck foreign cock. It reminds me of that time a few years ago when that Paki cricketer playing for Australia got a standing ovation from the entire crowd for absolutely no reason aside from being a shitskin

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

We have a huge jew problem in Aus I think.

But it's not as bad as the satanist freemason sect.. forget the name of it. That's why the Jews think Australia is fucked up. We're worse than them.

This country is fucked, i'm doing whatever I can to get enough money to get out of this hellhole. I honestly believe this country can't be saved, there's something about the climate and cucked anglo influence that turns people into apathetic retards who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag. Aww mate as long as I've got my tinny and the footy she'll be right!

Pussy.

I'm not going to stay and fight for a country I don't care for, I wasn't built for this climate either.

The current 'Pope' is a member of the Jesuit order and by Papal law cannot lawfully be Pope. The situation is the same as if a bum dressed in a Santa outfit proclaimed to be the one true Santa and everyone was retarded enough to believe him. pic related

I'd like to blame the large number of octaroons and britbong immigrants but it's more likely the fact that >50% of the country is only 1st or 2nd gen Aussie. Perfect time to be told what's Australian even if it isn't.
Second half of 2017 will likely see a massive increase in the numbers of 'refugees' Australia starts taking in.

You don't fight for your country, faggot. You fight for your people.

Pussy.

Parliamentary systems are fucking awful, at least in our two party system cuckservitives can't refuse to create a governing coalition with Trump and actual right wingers.

I see nothing wrong here. Just a Jew worshiper having fun with the chosen people of God the Father.