In a freak accident, I ended up on cuck/pol/'s first page for the first time since September 2014...

In a freak accident, I ended up on cuck/pol/'s first page for the first time since September 2014. What I saw there makes me thankful that I have this group of anons who aren't retarded teenage shitposters and instead like to discuss real subjects around real current OPs. It's 4 weeks past Thanksgiving in the US, but I encourage you to be thankful for the board we currently have here and the high quality of posting despite JIDF and TRShills. Happy new year anons, here is what you have been avoiding by posting here for the past two years;

The OPs of 4cuck Holla Forums, last day of CURRENT YEAR

>Yank rangeban when? They're fucking cancer.

>Jew or not we can only dream of having a leader like this in the west. Just listen to the words and imagine it came from Trump or Farage. This is a happening-tier speech. http:// www.israelvideonetwork.com/pm-netanyahu-just-rocked-the-world-in-this-2-minute-speech/

>Why does Holla Forums hate Israel?

>Hey Holla Forums, please redpill me on oral sex.

>why does pol hate Milo?

>/pol is having a dog as a pet degenerate? Are dogs niggers?

as you can see, a bunch of d/c and demoralization shit b8 threads, not a single thread of any substance. Thanks again for making this community a tolerable place of discussion faggots

long live the superior imageboard

Yes, long live the superior imageboard you're shitting up with a cuckchan thread. Hang yourself you fucking faggot.

no less a response I would expect from here. thanks user.

You don't say?

nope, though you may as well be for bumping this thread faggot.

Who is the faggot now?

Gays Need not apply

Why did you make this? Go back to cuckpol and make threads for this.

4chan is only good for shit posting.

He made it as some sort of test to prove some stupid point about how superior this board is because we would sage this thread and insult him.
You're playing right into his hands. I for one refuse to fall for this kike's shenanigans. I see right through his facade and it makes me want to puke.

I see you double-digit IQ evolutionary dead end still bumping the thread and it makes me want to puke.

Well at least you proved OP wrong.

Could've just taken a comparison screenshot. And who the fuck "ends up" somewhere they don't want to be.

Nice dubs, but to answer your question OP is a liar from cuckchan.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. And you're a fucking faggot.

As are you.

>>>/back/
:^)

It's better than cuckchan, which is not to say much, but it's far from what I'd call high quality. Go back there if you want to keep making shitty slide threads.

Let's have a great following year you sliding retard

What.webm

You need to take your rose tinted glasses off, OP. I just browsed through the quotes at first and I thought it was one of our regular threads of someone complaining about how Holla Forums has become shit, because you see that shit all the time here one the frontpage. Here's some of the gems I got right now with a random page 1 load and that's with the customary 6 million stickies hogging frontpage space:

Also, pretending to be ingroup with that fucking spacing.

We don’t care. We left for a reason.

All I want trump to do is to usher in a new age of the internet without social media and smartphones, and possibly making 4chan the way it used to be

This board is shit now tbh, once Trump agitprop started, we only have banned info threads about the jewish question and pro-trump posts. Kikes took over, kinda expected after hotweels went to South Asia with that kike and CP hookers, hes just a cripple and cant handle shit.

That's not going to happen. We're a very social species and social media is just a natural extension of primitive man's desire to talk to each other. Believe it or not, we can co-exist with twitter.

The internet is a gigantic place and there's plenty of room for all of us. Nobody is forcing you to go to Facebook.

If doubles, OP is a faggot.

If trips, OP is also Jewish and Marxist-curious.

If quads, Bill Murray stabs someone to death in 2017 and largely gets away with it.

If quints, Trump hangs Obama on Whitehouse lawn.

If singles, anons may reroll for the above, as many times as up to the maximum value of the single.

I-I can't help it…

roll.

We be but a merry band of autists sailing on the high seas. The "horde that comes from who knows where". Not but a greater band of men and goats shall I find anywhere else.

Check these digits nigga

'08 Newfag but I remember Cancer the best out of all the years. I'll say a cheers to auld lang syne tonight at midnight. Naturally I'll be alone and comfy.

I've proposed a solution which may help greatly if a few dedicated autists with time on their hands do it.

I've distributed a big number of archived threads in HTML form to some anons. All these anons have to do is get the OPs from the high-quality ones, then paste them onto Holla Forums. That's it. If shills are going to copypaste the same shit threads over and over again, we can do it too with a list of our own.

I'd do it myself, but I never browse that shithole anyway mainly because of the trackbot Google captcha. Fuck that shit.

I envy their freedom, but cuckchan really is full of boring shit. They waste their shitposting powers on boring threads that have been answered countless times.

Actually, my employer required me to link my facebook page (which I don't have) when I was applying for a job.
It's only going to get more ingrained.

Nothing worse than a newfag torfag. Who browses the frontpage anyway? Use the catalog.

Nope.
We'll get congress in line, and they'll do what they're told. They've never enjoyed this level of support in the Republican party before, and the NWO infrastructure is breaking down, anyway.
They like their phoney-baloney, high paying jobs, they'll fall in line.

The age of the soulless purge.

They're white kindred.

No more than it was, youngster.
By the time the first LOTR movie came out, the faggots, Jews, and lib-slime were already shoving niggers into every notch they could find, regardless of the fact that no nigger had any part in the show's premise. The reason they couldn't do it with LOTR is that the descendants of Tolkien who owned the rights to the books wouldn't let them, demanding, instead, that they remain loyal to the story as much as cinematically possible.

The Lord of the Rings is not a "comic."

He's not white, so he doesn't matter. And he's not white because he and his ilk have rejected being white. They are traitors.

It's full of Jews.

It's as unnatural as anal "sex" and it is considered to be so in the Bible.

He's a fag.

Who's "we?"

Your point?

No, had all my kids around me and visited my damn-near 100 yr. old mom.

You're in it, pal.

You can't spell or use punctuation right. Work on that.

If you don't have a dog you are not white.

Yes, Neuroplasticity is real, and learning becomes more difficult as you age.
But if you continue to learn and keep mentally active throughout your life, you can skirt much of the mental degeneration associated with age, and for the same reason.

He's not.

You're welcome, now get out.

A lot of us used to be like that, then we moved here when we matured a little.

Now instead of anime, it's plato.
ok and a little bit of anime, i'll admit it

(you) this thread is retarded

Last re-roll. Quints plz, Almighty Kek.