The brown Pajeet in this pic got arrested traveling through an Arizona internal border checkpoint and is being deported

The brown Pajeet in this pic got arrested traveling through an Arizona internal border checkpoint and is being deported.

lolcow.news/2016/12/31/nina-chaubal-in-ice-custody-greta-gustava-and-trans-lifeline-protest/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ic4xH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will it end?

Soon.

need clorox.

Good god. Right when you think nothing can make you vomit, OP posts this.

A good thread died for this. Make no mistake, i am happy the street shitter is getting sent back where it belongs but what's the fucking purpose of this thread?

archive.fo/Ic4xH

Good? Why is this worth a thread?

Why do you faggots act like threads are a finite resource?

This isn't a goddamn blog you faggot. Also the presence of useful and fully pertinent threads stimulates quality discussion, while yours just feeds facebook-tier posts.

Any other post on the issue is going to be people wanting Nina released. I picked the only one not crying about Trump and ICE. Suck it up.

You know the Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread thread? There should be a News That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread and this should be right in it.

This isn't worth an entire thread you goddamn autismo.

This is not an issue to anyone right of Tumblr.

I'm looking at her face.

Is she a mtf trans?

I was thinking the same, but it might just be a run-of-the-mill Tumblr hambeast.

Wait, I just finished reading the article, and yes, it is a tranny.

Not soon enough, apparently.

Any good thread won't have sunk to the bottom.

Jesus fuck, they look mentally handicapped. Fuck deportation, who is looking out for the human gene pool? Pence was right.

That image might actually be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on a chan. and I've seen some shit

Goodbye, Ugly Fat Pajeet
Return to the designated shitting street

You just know they consume taxpayer money too

because idiots like you making shit threads only makes it easier for the shills to distract and slide

That one is going straight to the showers.

imageboard newfag

Deport both, send this for cesspol pipes!

Good riddance. It makes that disgusting picture a bit easier to look at.

Then go to the bottom of the catalog and bump the oh so precious threads that you don't want to die, faggot. It's mostly old or anchored shit.