Holla Forums vs TRS: The TRShill cries out as he strikes you edition: #8

The Story

First five threads already filled up. Night before last we got more confirmation that TRS is still shilling at us.

First thread: | archive.is/NwpvY
Second thread: | archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: | archive.is/QHf8
Fourth thread: | archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: | archive.is/MRdAk
Sixth thread: | archive.is/QWAXD
Seventh thread: >>

BACKGROUND

Make sure to visit >>>/trs/ to peruse all the TRShilling we have been able to catalog.

Here is the post with the insider leaking all the TRShills' posts from within their aids bog: >>>/trs/1790

NEW:

A thinly veiled 'threat' on the /polmeta/ board aimed at disrupting our board. Interesting how the provacateur is so interested in TRS' public image. >>>/polmeta/17318

Also, antifa just doxed Ghoul who apparently tried to sell out other members of the aut lite in exchange for cover. Oosh, I can't wait to hear him trying to spin this one: archive.is/7tYvz

HOW TO LEAK TRS SCREEENSHOTS

Apparently they have been figuring out who people are based on the cross reference of the time stamps of screenshots and seeing who was on at the time. If you find shilling and find it pertinent to leak a screenshot, blot out the timestamp so there's no evidence of you having done so.

RETALIATION

TRS Server IP: 144.217.5.226

Do what you will with this information.

FUCK OFF TRS

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/tag/margot-metroland/
archive.is/Q1Gwb
kekandthesun.com/2016/12/29/advanced-autism-series-ep1-pol-and-trs-the-proper-lack-of-relationship-and-your-place-under-the-sun/
kekandthesun.com/2016/12/30/advanced-autism-series-ep2/
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=752
support.google.com/adsense/contact/violation_report
archive.is/X5Ej2
archive.is/hahAS
archive.is/m4e6v
itsgoing
archive.is/03nc1
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seventh thread:

Here we go for bread number 8. I really thought bread number 7 was the end of it, but boy did spamfaggot prove me wrong.

everyone is a shill but me
Prove me wrong

I'm starting to get mad at everyone involved in this clusterfuck, but that might also because I'm out of booze.

where the fuck is lain poster when you need him

We've had more threads about this than we have about actual wars.

I'm not even going to tell spamfaggot he's a retard TRShill who doesn't know how to actually sage.

Do you use some kinda bot?How do you get past the captcha.

you could have at least put the red ice jewtube link in the op.

he has to "click on" his sage
look out

Go ahead. We'll keep banning your IP's one by one.

So it's the 8th thread, what do we do now ?

It is rather funny that the anti-TRS people are mostly former TRS members. Just goes to show how much of a prick Sven is.

This would be dead by now if Spamfaggot wasn't pumping the threads.

Drink?

Sven isn't a prick he just doesn't know what he's doing

I'm drinking already.

continue shitposting? what else

Yes, it's nothing. Continue, though. I know those IP's cost money.

He's an ego-fag. I have no doubt he's a nice man when dealing with people who he views as "properly deferential" to him, but he's a fucking tool.
Enoch is a nice guy IRL. Possibly Jewish, or just a super greasy wop, but he at least admits he's just in it for the lols.

whatever makes you feel better buddy

Fuck that's a beautiful landscape.

Enoch's a Jew, he slipped up one time on one of the podcasts.

I know, I heard it, and I've met him a few times, he looks like what would happen if Santa fucked the Merchant, but again, could just be Italian.

Do you have the clip in question? That would be great pain if I learned Enoch really was a Jew, I still enjoy TDS.

I saw a pic of him and he does looks like Santa fucked the merchant.

It's the clip where he says "Sometimes I even say it (kike) in front of other Jews." someone has it isolated.

SLAVA CHANIYA, GAS THE NAMEFAGS

IDK this thread is a lot nicer than the previous ones, maybe it's because we're frankly discussing how we're going to coup Sven and Enoch and install a Freelance-Tharru-Larry Murray triumvirate.

>>>/trs/1524
The webm is there

meant for

Dubs don't lie. That's a massive slip-up. Good catch user.

Appreciated matey. I've never heard anybody say "other jews."

Jews have been blaming Romans for their crimes for thousands of years.

What might be worth looking into is how the fuck Enoch and Greg Johnson know eachother, as they were associates before TRS took off. John Morgan is involved as well.

israeli-eggplant?

I haven't exactly read through all of this but I'll throw in my two cents.

Thinking we can work with Jewish Nationalists is one thing, but acting like we may need to doesn't make sense to me…

It just seems like a weird pandering that isn't necessary. We don't need to and shouldn't work with them. We've been Jewed too many times in the past.

I've listened to a great deal of TRS podcasts myself, however I've never even attempted to join their forum. (My disclaimer)

From what it looks like most of the gay stuff can either be jokes (altright is gay meme) or people signalling that WN's can be accepting of these people. Which I don't agree with.

As far as TRS shilling which it looks like it may be on Holla Forums, get the fuck off of Holla Forums. We don't need anymore static shitting up this board. We deal with enough on a daily basis. Stick to your board and we can avoid becoming enemies for no good reason.

One last thing, while listening to a Millennial woes podcast that had Richard Spencer on it he made a disclaimer to the homosexuality implicitly quote. He said "go look at the thread" which I haven't done. But claims he was tweeting about the duck dynasty incident about gays. Claiming what he had meant to say was that anti-gay agenda was the last defense of white identity. Meaning it it is an unconscious attempt to defend and preserve our culture. (hell of a thing to flub, but it's possible)

Ending thought is that Sven and Enoch are alright goys and dindunuffin. Their forum faggots don't accurately portray them from my perspective.

They engage in taking a last stand for implicit white identity? Just a thought

Hence the spam. TRS is a controlled op kike lead board, with mediocre podcasts that consist of regurjitating pol talking points… No fucking idea why I'm being banned for shitting on these TRs threads.

Nah, Greg only like clean cut blond dudes in their early mid-20s. My source is Margot, who spills the beans after two glasses of wine and is also a top class milf.

this is bait?

probably through Grindr or Tinder

Who is she ?

Actually, user just made a compelling case that Enoch may be Jewish. Check this clip here:

I hope it was a verbal slip up or something, but I have never heard a gentile say "even amongst other jews."

counter-currents.com/tag/margot-metroland/
Queen Bee of the NYC/Counter Currents/TRS crowd.

Of course it does, faggot. It all leads back to the "big tent" faggotry which they espouse, this is the source of all this bullshit and too many of you naive faggots still don't get it.

Late 40s, early 50s, pretty sexy, got that sort of bitchy librarian vibe.

Have you ever heard the name "Andrew Allen" come up? Not related to TRS, but the Alt-Right in general.

Its common knowledge here

No, why, is he Greg's new boy toy?

It might be the same case with Sam Hyde being Jewish in that the mention of it might be a joke or it might be serious

Sam did that intentionally, Enoch slipped up.

You mean Anglin right?

You probably took friendly fire. The threads previous to thread 7 were extremely crazy, and shells were flying everywhere.

there's no difference between sicilians and jews

**Tomato-Niggers, is the correct term.

But we don't know for sure, I mean they joked about it a few shows ago in that "Spoopy Autiste" section
Maybe he's Jewish, its something you can't know for sure like Sam

Sicillians don't have as big of a hook in their nose

No, a "reclusive millionaire and CIA insider" who's connected to Greggy's buddy Mark Weber. He's apparently still involved with the movement.

No.

The thing is these pro-trs shill threads will flow like candy trying to wear pol down… it's been known for a long time now that trs is operated by kikes…. aside from linking that clip… and all of their fag love… this should be sage bombed to oblivion because it is a WASTE of pols time and attention.

Not a bait

He did grow up in New York, which doesn't help the case on him not being a Jew. But he could be talking about the kikes he dealt with growing up. Or simply he's a kike.

You do realize they don't like Milo right?
TDS's last podcast was Enoch going off about another alt-lighter, Mike Cernovich, and Milo in the same rant. Telling them to fuck off with their cucking. Which they've done many times before.

And now you're bringing up an Australian ex-F1 racer

I dunno. They serve their purpose. I've noticed the general quality of the catalog has actually increased since these started and the TRShills started being banned, minus the freaking xenestrogen thread which is now just a Holla Forums thread. I think these help contain all the TRS cancer into one thread so they can get b& here instead of having to chase them all over Holla Forums .

I prefer to call them somalians, triggers the fuck out of them

This is all stupid bitch tier forum autism, I'll have nothing to do with it. Hitler purged the fags after he came to power. Hitler worked with Jewish nationalists. Hitler purged autistic anime lovers.

Yeah, you don't get it.

We are the SS. You are the SA. The Night of Long Knives is coming.

Hitler was an inspiration to anime
Anime like the German Auto industry wouldn't be the same with out him

Then make me get it, assume I'm not the only one who doesn't get it. What don't I get?

nice numbers

braize geg :DDDDD

Alright. I'm not a nigger… I can be reasoned with… if you think this is a kind of "containment thread" for trs trash I guess there is no reason to sagebimb it.

however the appropriate response is for mods to delete these threads and for trs subjects to be fucking scorned as jew subversion

but we know mods are fucking cancer so… I SUPPOSE… this is a "meh" substitute

You'll learn the hard way, as did the GGers. The aut-right was doomed from the start. Carry on with your naivety.

They host their internet hate and AIDS machine in Canada? That doesn't seem like a very good idea.

Kek. UUUU

This is being organized by ItsGoingDown and groups connected to them. Stop doing the leftists' work for them.
twitter.com/igd_news

Oh yeah? When we take power right? That's never going to happen if we don't subvert our own movement the way our enemies try to. At this rate we'll be trapped in the same quagmire WN has been trapped in for 50 years. Petty drama over little things.

Nice digits there Hitler

hmm

It didn't have to be this way, TRS.
There is literally no reason it had to be this way.

I thought this was about Richard Spencer

Can you beanymore obvious? Compared to previous threads and images in OP you are giving an example of what the shilling is.

checked

He could be this guy

user, why

no. it's d&c against real world actions. TRS are the ones that organized posting posters, holding conferences and all that.

forums.therightstuff.biz (144.217.5.226) is in california

Is this really how we're gonna handle it? It looks like most of them have been b& at this point. I don't really see the point in actually blooding they're nose other than a demonstration of user's power.

How Holla Forums treats Wyatt

How TRS treats Holla Forums

No I'm pretty sure it was about Spencer
And besides it's better to subvert from within

I personally do not have time to read the TRS forum and do anything, but if anyone from TRS reads this:

don't take the bait. forget about this Holla Forums board, half of the posters here are antifa cucks or general shills.

Jesus christ. You're really bad at this.

Do this. Leave this board, TRS. You have a website where you can cuckchan post on all day, stick to it.

sure

it's about anyone that is not anonymous, I guess.

8 Fucking threads of this bullshit, over cherry picked screen caps from a handful of users from the TRS forum(That has over 2,000 members), to bolster claims about some non-existent mass organized raid to allegedly shill for fags and jews (of which jews are banned on sight on the TRS forum)

And now this guy is trying to organize le personal army to DDOS TRS, isn't this suspicious to anyone?

If TRS shills are being banned, why not this faggot and others like him, clearly this guy and others like him have some other motive besides protecting Holla Forums from shilling.

If half this board is antifa then how are they unable to counter our shit

I really can't comprehend how you believe I'm shilling FOR trs… after sagebombing two threads and being banned multiple times for it… calling them out for being ran by kikes… and then finally acdepting a shitty containment thread. My conclusion is that you're a fucking kike who sees someone accurately representing the pol perspective, and you're attacking.

what exactly is your shit? you mean the posters made by TRS? the conferences of Spencer? counter what?

shills lurk around Holla Forums be sure for that, I would say they are even more than the actual Holla Forums posters. they come out of the shadows when there's time for some d&c against groups that do real action like TRS.

Yea pols perspective on trs is that its a subverted controlled op NET for attracting normalfags and diverting them before finding any real answers… if you think otherwise you are wrong.

The irony made me lolirl

It crashes and burns "Just like GG" and then what? You win?
They're red pilling people you tard.

A movement based on white identity and it's right and duty to exist is now a bad thing.

Would it soothe your autism if I used slashes user?

Yes. The amount of effort that's being put into this is suspicious. It started around the time "white genocide" was blowing up in the news too.

Yeah, and that's your biggest mistake. You took on a name. You're now a target.
The Jew is formless, but you want to fight him by assuming a form. You must fight formlessness with formlessness.
Anyways, it doesn't matter. With the degeneracy they keep in their Oven forum they will eventually splinter.

kek

lurk moar

nope, nothing to do with that
nope, especially not that
Our arguments on why we think our way of thinking is correct, you never see a cohesive argument against racial difference for example other than theories of social constructs that have been destroyed by many studies, most of which were done by those of the left

What Irony

Circle jerks like this are why I just sagebomb these threads. You fags are 100% from trs. There is no reason to discuss anything with shills.

You wanna know how I know you're new here?

Archive of last thread
archive.is/Q1Gwb

It was about TRS coming to Holla Forums to defend jewish nationalism then going back to their aids bog and complaining about being banned. Even the global moderator for said aids bog got banned for shilling

It would soothe the autism if you lurked moar

You shouldn't have greentexted his mistake dummy.

/thread

One more thing.
In the amount of time it took to fill seven threads with this, Project Pandemonium has gotten around a hundred new posts.
Really makes you think.

Kek. You literally don't know why we hate you, and it's hilarious. We've spent fifteen years building our community's shibboleths, and you faggots think you can infiltrate us in a day because MUH ALT RIGHT

What are you going on about now
This has nothing to do with a circlejerk but rather you don't know the correct procedure here on Holla Forums or should I be nice to you and call it pOl

To be fair those type of threads never go fast

at least read the FAQ

I can post a bunch of shit from 2006-era Holla Forums, TRS motherfuckers. Scores of images. And you think you know us? You think you're in charge?

Flamewars are more important tbh.

arguments posted on this board? means shit in the real world

that post by Lothar says something else. I think the ones that defended jews on Holla Forums were antifa shills that pretended to be TRS to d&c

he thinks its a downvote

I think it gave some leftists an idea.

Nigger its interchangable, the only reason people are criticizing SYNTAX now is because of influxes of shit posters from fucking reddit and cuckpol… what is the ACTUAL qualitative difference between "pol" and "Holla Forums"

fucking nothing

Sometimes i type it one way, sometimes I don't… it's fucking meaningles

So, did anyone say "sorry for the few autist I hope it doesn't happen again," or did they still defend it like nothing wrong ever happened? I'm guessing not since these threads are still going for some reason. I had fun today, did anyone else have fun today? I meet with old friends, it was nice.

leave

saging for posterity. This is a fucking trs shill thread. Downvote or not, it expresses my displeasure with this threads existence shitting up my pol

Hey TRS, tell me about this file. What does it communicate to oldfags and how?

checked
You fucking leave.

It's been like this for as long as I've been here
If you've been here a long time then you'd know you're going to get mocked for saying pol
You strike me as someone who's new

obviously

please lurk moar before posting again or just leave

checked

Not true, this is a recent phenomenon from mid 2016.

After user dumped TRS server IP things escalated shillwise

Hitler's digits shall never be unchecked by the user.

checked
>7/13/2016
animeXFMJ crossover fanart
'>implying us not being the Internet Illuminati

It's not interchangeable. That's like going to Japan and saying they're interchangeable with China because they're Asian

Kek demands it

Man you have got to be the biggest faggot I've ever seen, even milo is in awe of your faggotry.

hitler trips of truth

It's been like this for as long as I've been here
It's been like that for way earlier than mid 2016, unless if that's when you joined here

For any TRS people who decided to stick around, allow me extrapolate on the situation. You refer to us as Holla Forums, and we are Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is the platonic form of right wing anonymous. You forget where you are and who we are. The vast majority of us didn't hear about Holla Forums from le reddit or edge sites. You do not have power here and you never will, why? Because we are still anonymous. No, not the hacker group. The original primordial form. The amorphous collective that spawned out of Holla Forums and /new/. I know there are still oldfags here, frankly anyone who was in the first exodus knows that. It's why shilling doesn't work and we drive paid shills insane. Those who do it for free end up ragequiting or becoming one of us. We don't need you, and we don't need to respect you. You shill, we call you out. You get mad, we laugh. You whine and bitch on your "private" forum, and we post it here and mock you. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of who we are. We are not an organized group who have mods and specific posters who guide us. We are still anonymous. You would do well to remember that. It will save you a lot of time in the future. Also, for your own sake lurk moar. Read about us before you try and pull stupid shit here. By the way I see a lot of TRS talking shit on us because we don't have any "organized" irl groups. You guys put up posters around universities? That's cute, too bad they got removed within a day. The President of the United States retweeted our OC. Remember who Holla Forums is at it's core. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

Didn't Trump by proxy call us his internet people

Yes

The real fun happened around the first 4 threads. I'm burnt out from dealing with TRSodomites but i know good anons will keep at it, so there's that. I'm going to go shitpost somewhere else for now. Later TRSodomites :^)

I'm 99% sure that image was made on stormfront

Capped.

They posted their bans on the TRS forum, they were from TRS. This is well established in several archived threads, namely 1 and 2

WEW

Shittiest analogy ever. Blood and genetics are genetically differentiable. You fucking know what i'm talking about when I talk about pol. It's just an arbitrary recent subversion used as a substitute for what actually differentiates the ingroup from the outgroup. Do you despise kikes? Okay… why shill for toleration of trs under any circumstance?

You must be pretty short to have the point go that far over your head.

Remember that when we found information on that guy who stage rushed Trump back in April that information got to Trump, which he said his Internet people dug up

Common phrasing, and also not an argument.

I see you dont deny it. So you admit to being a homosexual?

he is right that the mods anchored threads about fascist literature, self improvement (which is the core of fascism) and general real life action while sticking up shitty bait threads.

still no proof it was TRS that defended jews

You keep using pol

Shit I was here before polharbor… and I don't remember any of the emphasis on SYNTAX over CONTENT before all the fuckers from reddit floosed here after the_donald was censored. It's 100% new.

fairly certain you are correct

Anons. I get what you're trying to do. The user you're signalling against argues like a Holla Forumsack. This is getting pretty gay at this point, you're attacking the form his arguments take rather than the actual substance of his arguments, all of which ring of what the Holla Forumsack would say.

Mein Gott.

The idiots are blissfully unaware of what can fucking happen once user gets pissed off. there are many who were knocked off the internet over time. They should just look at what happened to Gaybe if they want a more recent example.

good point

but

the black on white crimes pic was from stormfront, the deplorables poster was from cuckchan, the jew star pic was from some alt right cuck from twitter. 8ch Holla Forums didn't do anything, people with big balls that got off of this shit board and posted on SITES that matter did do things

He hasn't even presented an Argument to argue agains

Seriously. I'm not a hacker, but I remember dozens of movements bigger than TRS that user has squashed like a bug. They don't have any idea of whom they're poking with a stick.

He may sound like a Holla Forumsack but he isn't one of us which is why he is being called out. if it was under different circumstances he would be told to lurk moar, but since all this is going down at the same time don't be shocked at newfags being treated like newfags

There is nothing he has said that is objectively wrong, and he's correct, you are only arguing against syntax. That normally works to catch newfags, but his arguments are not arguments a newfag would know to make.

Cuckchan and Twitter are bigger than us, so what
You know right during the election that Holla Forums was shown and mentioned on CNN, MSNBC and BBC

Enjoy your ban TRShill. And now i'm off.

If only we managed to take down scientology, god fucking dammit

He didn't even present anything

Red Ice defended the idea originally so Holla Forums started to bash them, then TRS jumped in the line of fire yelling muh based kikes. Then they whined that they got banned, and no matter how much evidence is posted you TRSodimites will say the exact same thing saying nothing ever presented is proof

Forget it, Jake. It's Pedowood.

I'm not a homosexual, and have been speaking against (posting against) TRS's fag-love in multiple threads. All the SYNTAX scrutiny is a RECENT form of thought control.

You must self immolate for that insulting analogy.

It was blamed upon, used as a scarecrow so Hillary can have her alt-right speech.

Fuck off then.

And don't forget the Pepe explainer

Fag, you can go back to cuckpols archive and see it in common usage as far back as it existed.

I know
That's my fucking point

that raid was the best

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU STUPID FUCKING QUEER.

Goddamn. Now my autism is triggered. If you had been around since before reddit was a thing you would fucking know that syntax has been used to differentiate people here for a long fucking time. It's one of the tools we use to spot shills, outsiders, etc. Those who used pol instead of Holla Forums were mocked relentlessly. Just like those who say B, or b, instead of Holla Forums.

From the pic it says that TRS defended RedIce because they had good content and RedIce defending jews was just some random thing. TRS did not defend jews.

You keep insulting us. You don't even grok the decorum here. You TRShills are like a man who shits in his soup bowl at the start of a formal dinner.

Fucker deserved all he got.

wewlad

wewlad

Can't leave without a parting gift, now can i? :^)

Just shitpost them into oblivion. Autism and smug anime girls will win the day

Piss off you homosexual.

Then what are you doing wasting your precious time here, instead of posting on those important sites?

So now you admit to also defending homosexuals? Milo cannot possibly hope to hold a flame to youpic is for you

He's referring to halfchan, not us

I think a lot of fags from Holla Forums got over their head with what some other anonymous people did. In a way, jew media did succeed to do something against Holla Forums

The argument has been that this thread is a fucking waste of energy and should be deleted immediately because its a fucking trshill thread (hence the previous sagebomb because fucking mods are cancer). Tell me what anyone has learned in thread #8 they didn't get in thread #1. Fucking ass it to the sticky that enoch is a kike, and trs is a kike board… and delete these fucking shit threads.

add

No u

I'm starting to think these threads are theatrics by a few dedicated shitposters with VPNs.
But what is their endgame?

e-drama and trolling autists is fun

We learned nothing because this whole thing is a fucking mess

As far as I'm concerned, at this point, cuck/pol/ deserves more respect than TRS.

I post everywhere. I'm not a purist autist cuck like you that never leaves Holla Forums and whenever someone mentions reddit or alt-right or milo or twitter or jews or gays or anything that triggers you on your safe Holla Forums space, you chimp out like a nigger.

Depends who you're talking about. The Holla Forums part of them tries yet again to have as many VPNs banned here as possible. TRS is just trying to damage control for their big-tent.

At least half/pol/ isn't quite as retarded in their raids.

Maybe old cuck/pol/
I can't even look current half/pol/ in the eyes while with TRS at least FtN and the Convict Report are good

Which is where we came from unless you're new so seeing it here shouldn't be a fucking shock. It is COMMON.

You know, they say stooping to insults and personal attacks is a sign of low intelligence. Maybe you should work on that (((user)))

It's nothing. This is what happens when virgins never get laid. All their sexual energy goes into imaginary conflicts.

I DARE YOU CUCKS THAT POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREADS ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT

I DARE YOU

SAY YOU GOT LAID IN LAST MONTH

Yes it is, it didn't start in mid 2016, I know that
Aren't we in agreement

I got laid in last month

Nice reddit spacing.
see how easy it is, you put a line break between thoughts therefor post discarded, newfag newfriend or normalfag… whatever flavor you like.

Keep arguing like a kike. It surely won't end in you getting banned.

I'm starting to like these threads.

EXTRA EXTRA
READ THE TRUTH ABOUT /trs/ BO

kekandthesun.com/2016/12/29/advanced-autism-series-ep1-pol-and-trs-the-proper-lack-of-relationship-and-your-place-under-the-sun/
kekandthesun.com/2016/12/30/advanced-autism-series-ep2/

The pepe shit started from /r9k/

You are why we hang the traitor first.

kek

You'll notice that you're the only one who has a problem with it, (22). We recognize our own.

lol cuckpol is a reference to the "cuckold princess" spam right before polharbor. You were probably in diapers. new as fuck confirmed

if you say so

butthurt cuck

virgin

I thought you were /trs/'s BO

maybe I am?

Are these thread the new old /britpol/ for the board?

Yeah I am, what's your point

Holla Forums fuck off.

buzzwords

It's a fact the pepe shit started from r9k and then 4cuck Holla Forums picked it up

Exactly

Yeah.

Chad's don't have points, just pricks.

Weren't you just complaining about syntax? And now you turn around and try to use virginity or lack thereof as an attack? That seems pretty jewish to me

I remember when there was no alt-right. It kind of just "started" after some anons got the idea of making National Socialism more palletable for normalfags. Now it has nothing to do with replacing the skinheads.

You're talking out of your ass, /r9k/ was not the first board to have pepe.

But Holla Forums is where we perfected it.

Fag, if this thread wasn't trying to discredit me for no fucking reason aside from posting syntax I wouldn't have to. I'm as anti-Trs as any of you, and I've been begging you to give me a reason to not sagebomb future trshit threads… you've gven me NOTHING and demonstrated how much of a waste of energy this thread has been…. wasting my time for your benefit tbh*

Didn't sven put his face on a livestream the other day? I bet >>>/cow/ would have a fucking hey day with him.

Hey user, you don't use apostrophes for plurals, the apostrophe is a shortening for is as in Milo's gay

Go out and fuck a woman and stop being a loser.

The jews would want you to not reproduce.

No?

Maybe

And you haven't even said what you mean
You're just throwing words around thinking they'll stick together when they don't

No different from a trs forum post or a trs podcast. Why give this thread any energy? again… just post enochs confession of being a kike to the sticky, and move along

I will give you nothing, but I will take from you everything homosexual

This is the island closest to Heaven.

Nope. /r9k/'s time with it was because they were severly pissed off normalfags used it on social media. It's the meme they chose to take back and not let it have the lolcats/Rage comics treatment.

Yeah I'll be a nigger and fuck girls when neither of us are married, sure

No one reads stickies

Which Holla Forums took of them in turn

*off

I just want everybody to cheer up before the year is over.
Remember all that kek has give us this year?
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=752

I thought Richard Spencer created the Alt-Right

During GG, yeah. Then Holla Forums decided to use Pepe as a propaganda tool. the poopoo peepee phase was /r9k/'s doing though, to make sure normalfags wouldn't dare use it on their goybook accounts. it practically went Holla Forums->facebook->/r9k/->Holla Forums

WORDFILTER TRS

or

BAN ANYONE WHO MENTIONS TRS

If you like TRS fuck off. If you don't like TRS fuck off. There is a board for you already. >>>/trs/ is there for threads like this. Mods please move TRS threads to that board or delete them.

Holla Forums =/= Alt Right so why do we care? We don't. Stop posting these threads.

My autism doesn't subtract from my point
Richard Spencer created a website called Alternative Right years ago

Or at least if you like or don't like either keep it to yourselves and don't make it a big deal

No you're talking about two different things. The strict syntactic scrutiny is more recent. Referring to pol as pol isn't new… derailing a thread because someone doesn't type slashes beside it is new… derailing a thread because someone puts a few line breaks in their post is new. These ignore content, and instead enforce conformity of meaningless form divorced of function. Kikes are crafty… but where should the focus be placed?
on content, obviously… not fucking slashes beside Holla Forums

He's just pointing out that your autism is out of control user, go take a bathroom break at least.

He may have coined the term but he didn't create the movement,

And now that direct shilling has failed them they have started the "shut it down" phase of their operation.

kill yourself

But out of control autism is what powers Holla Forums

So you reveal your own intentions

Kek. The subtexts of that image. I guess Holla Forums is the true karass'.

Distracting from the point, and its plainly false because people get shit on for "reddit spacing" here all the time.

Yeesh. This thread has become a mess. We're probably done with these threads after this. Nothing's being learned and it's become an autistic newfag/oldfag argument because one oldfag used syntax a bunch of newfags didn't like.
I concur with
at this point. If you care about the health of 8/pol/ at this point you'll sage every new comment you make so your autistic back and forth arguments about who's new and who's not will be contained to this thread. I know this thread was made because of Spamfaggot to show that fag he has no power here, but this has really spiraled into nothing.

Pretty much.

TRS threads turn into screenshots and fingerpointing. It gets old. Guess what we might want to talk about shit besides a podcast that none of us listen to, but all of us hate apparently.

How old are you? You are an autist virgin who waits to marry to fuck a girl. That would not be that worse if you were not also a cuck that spams Holla Forums with his bullshit.

There is nothing to learn
But don't fucking act like the guy who wasn’t even making a point is in the right

wew

I'm going to make this very clear. We recognize our own, we can tell the newfags and shills apart pretty quickly, as in your case. What you dont seem to realize is that by throwing out our "buzzwords" so to speak and continue to do so despite being called out multiple times you out yourself as a shill. And so we will lambast, and mock and shitpost at you. Either lurk more and become one of us or leave. Those are your options. There is no alternate path for you.

What the fuck is that webm? Is this ironic?

Here is a mind fuck for you. Many prefer "reddit spacing" when reading from phones. Its not a question of where you're from, but usability in the app itself. Turns out 1920 pixel 12px font sentences strain the eye to read left to right more than scrolling up and down.

You do know that was a statement of facts not a arguement, right?

I take it you haven't look at Spencer's, Enoch's and their bootlicks posts. Look through thread number 4-5

It is, though. pol only became common after George Zimmerman went big game hunting. The whole skittles fiasco drug a fuckload of newfags from other sites in and they never fully assimilated, such as yourself.

There is literally no point to sexual relations other than child rearing
The point of marriage is to make sure that those who rear children together stay together, sure that has been eroded a lot but it's better than being a degenerate loser who sticks his dick in diseased holes because it feels good

Not an argument i'm not from /int/, if I were I'd be shilling FOR trs in this thread

No I'm not fuck off

Which is exactly what someone from /isn't/ would say homosexual

Why would we want people on phones here

OFF TOPIC THREAD

This thread is on the wrong board. If you wish to discus TRS and the hosts please go to >>>/trs/ immediately. Holla Forums is for political discussion NOT ecelebs.

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

You know right that repeating a line many times makes the problem worse

False. See

Exactly you're throwing words around and not making a point

(checked)

Go fuck your waifu imo, you'll feel better.

Oy vey. Stop discussing TRS trying to push muh based nationalist jews on Holla Forums, just let it happen goy

OFF TOPIC THREAD

This thread is on the wrong board. If you wish to discus TRS and the hosts please go to >>>/trs/ immediately. Holla Forums is for political discussion NOT ecelebs.

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

We're not talking about ecelebs we're talking about Autism

No thanks.

You're a loser. Come back to this board when you're not a virgin anymore.

Talking about eceleb autism is the death of Holla Forums. There's a board for that already.

>>>/trs/

Backlash is constant here for that, and historically I think its been effective. Anytime someone says some obviously wrong shit, "go read the sticky" was the original form of "lurk more"

Did you know the average homosexual has at least 10 partners in a life time often up to 100 or even 1000

Autism and eceleb is different

No one has ever said go read the sticky

This

Not ITT

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

>>>/trs/

Many times do you have to switch tactics?

Personally I prefer smugposters over Goons and aut-lite twats like you anyway.

Oh boy now we are in dismissal phase. What's next? Screencaps are shoops?

But you don't realise is that you've been the only one mentioning TRS in the last 9 posts

Yes they do.

No they don't
No one goes on a locked thread

Perfectly acceptable solution. Keep this fucking garbage off the board ffs.

If you did you'd understand why we're calling you a shill

I'm not switching tactics. I like Holla Forums I like discussing things that only smart people talk about in ways people are scared of. I'm tired of every other thread becoming an expose of the Alt Kike. We get it. We know. Great. TRShills and Ironmarch can both fuck off. Let's get back to discussing shit.

This is a >>>/trs/ thread.

Thank you.

They tried that in the 5th thread, I think. They were laughed out.
fix your fucking formatting

Yes it is but you know right that this is an imageboard and that means that topics often get derailed

This is forever the ratio, unfortunately.

then hide the thread(s) or ignore them
spamming with bullshit has proven to do nothing

lol didn't sage,

I know they often get derailed. Most of the time things get derailed by TRS shitposting or Pagan larpers. It gets old.

They ruin our threads. We ruin theirs. They have a whole board for this.

What are you 12? Are you a child who needs others to feel their intelligence is valid?

Except I was making a point you fucking illiterate

They say insults are a sign of low intelligence. Not to mention it's quite rude

No, you're basically going both sides are dumb but me without detail and besides that's my job

so it's not better to keep it contained in here?

Derailment is typical here, nothing to do with TRS or LARPers

No, Holla Forums. I was there when Boy's Club got dumped.

Stupid people can't talk about shit. Race and biology, JQ, and monetary policy is outside of the grasp of normies. That's why we come here. The dumber people get filtered in cuckchan et al.

No it's better for it to be contained on its own board. >>>/trs/

Not always, but they are some of the most autistic.

No I'm the most Autistic
:^)

You have only demonstrated the opposite. You have demonstrated that you are willing to ignore content to be a smug faggot whose autism is childishly "triggered" when syntax isn't kept in check with newfag fads. I've pointed out how fucking new, fake, and gay this attitude is, this disregard for content, as behavioral programming… turning you into an unwitting derailment tool used by you know who As MOST people who post here, you are too weak minded to contribute anything of value aside from these pretend jobs of syntactic hall monitoring. [Disdain for Plebs] intensifies.

You're acting as if he was making a deep and analytical point with much merit when he was pretty much saying what I was saying but in a word salad

this.

No, technically it was a subjective value judgment and not a statement of fact. Be less fucking stupid and try not using "cuz I said so" arguments.

Look at all this reddit spacing. D-Did I win the argument?

nigger chill out you are suffering with Stage 5. there will be plenty of time for smart conversations. Right now we are having bit of fun.

Yep, this whole think might be pointless but at least it isn't boring

*thing

ALL ME
L
L

M
E

More meaningless differentiation… I sage bombed two faggoty trs threads to deletion bouncing around on vpns from my phone. There is nothing wrong with mobile devices…

What's there left to discuss?

Phones ruined the internet by allowing more people to use the internet

I don't watch anime so this NEW reference is fucking meaningless to me.

Nothing, there never was anything to discuss it's just all shitposting

Can't argue with retarded. The point is fuck trs threads, if you didn't "get" that from the previous post your IQ is much too low for this site.

You think you've identified some kind of logical fallacy? Make an argument pillow-fucker. imagine William Pierce scolding these fucking people lmao

New
as
Fuck

I've been shitposting this entire thread
I've agreed with this point the whole time
If you had sense you'd realise I have been winning the argument for you by making the opposition look stupid, and you call me retarded

What ever faggot, you're the one who acts surprised when people correct you for saying pol

20%

When your preferences mean fucking anything I'll be sure to let you know, snowflake.

Yes they do.

People don't go in threads the can't comment in

It destroys them… often to the point that mods just delete them aa evidenced by the two I got deleted tonight already with spam. I see no reason not to continue doing that to successfully dissuade posters in trshit threads from posting.

No, spamming just makes you look like a retard

They say trying to feign piety all of a sudden is a pivot to avoid accepting you've just been blown the fuck out.
I give a fuck.

So you're 10 bux and TSR regular, yes?

They say All me

Hello

No I think "the discussion" is settled and trs should go fuck itself… trs threads don't belong on pol.
Nigger, this is the 8th thread of unproductive shit where the same shit gets posted.
TRS IS MANAGED BY KIKES
TRS IS OPENLY PRO FAGGOT
TRS WANTS TO ALLY WITH "BASED JEWS"
all the detail has been posted and posted and posted… yet these fucking threads persist. At some point you have to cut out the aut-right cancer.

TrannyRightsStuff

Is there anything worthwhile I can buy on Amazon? Bonus points for Nazi related.

Do you even read my spoilers

Amazon is gay but some user got a Kek statue from them

Do you think the twitter meme war could have been won without phones? You're virtue signalling against modern technology (which I agree with) but from a pragmatic standpoint the more people who have uncomfortable information shoved in their face the better… as evidenced by Trumps election.

Yes because the opposition uses phones at a higher rate

fuck outta here

The dumb shit newfags latch onto never surprises me, but you stand corrected as of this thread.

Why does catalog have 8 threads of TRS tears then? Pic related

Read the spoiler
I was doing it to help you

Then why bother telling them to lurk more?
checkmate

There was an olive branch thread that was deleted

It accomplishes the goal of purging these faggot theads.

Can't argue with dubs. Will this one please Kek? I can't even find a fucking swastika on the whole site.

They don't listen to lurk moar

Difference between PR and using a tactic that shills typically use

sure

kek, but that was deleted so he wasn't wrong technically

Nope, I've had probably 5-6 accounts banned on trs though pointing out their fag-love and kike-acceptance. They're a lost cause and all of these threads were a waste of time.

To be fair these threads should be gone soon and Holla Forums probably won't go on about TRS

Cities are more densely populated… abstract it all the way back… the loss of an agrarian society and the rise of an urban society happened before cell phones. Shit ideas spread faster because people are bad at postponing gratification. Social media and "fake news" the kikes are waging war against now is precisely what won the electon.

I am but one (tired) man. The paid shills subvering pol do not sleep.

There is no fake news
The only bit of fake news that may of had any effect was one clickbait article about the Pope and that's the supposed justification for what the MSM is doing
Fake News did shit all, unless if you mean CNN, MSNBC, NYT and co making people go to Trump because of how retarded they are

I thought you were Danish?

White nationalism never implied Jewish nationalism, in fact Jewish nationalism is an enemy to White nationalism.

What are we arguing about anyway?

That wasn't the only one deleted today. They are raiding pol, and all this faggot syntax policing is distracting from the fight.

To be honest Hitler I don't fucking know
I'm probably arguing with someone I agree with but because I'm so deep in shitposting I don't even know

oh fuck thank god i fucking hate trs

Of course there is fake news, it's just not who the media companies and government are going after. Notice Alex Jones and InfoWars isn't being targeted.

These 8 threads official threads were created due to the immense supply of salt that happened in case

These threads keep on giving because it attracts TSR users, shills and namefags posing as user all of whom are excellent lolcows. Occasionally TSR causes a stir, makes a threat or act like complete faggots. Which attracts more white knights and apologists which lead to further developments.

Dunno why you'd think that. Current IP is out of Poland.

You know right that Hillary went after Alex Jones and she's the biggest proponent of fake news

I thought you admitted to being the guy saging the last couple threads to which the other anons pointed out that guy was likely Natt

are you doing this on purpose

Thats what unsubstatiated speculation gets you. No I'm not Natt. My vocabulary and intelligence far surpasses his. As I mentioned before in one of the deleted threads… I used to talk to him on Tinychat and he's a drunk ineffective loud ass and nothing more. He's a faggot, and you can tell him J0hnnyr3b said so.

Ok never mind my autism then
Also keep in mind that I did all of this on purpose

She mentioned infowars in passing to funnel traffic to the site because it is controlled opposition. The media and government aren't bothering with Jones for the same reason. He isn't a legitimate threat. Duke and Molyneax have tried guest appearances to peel off some of the misguided herd to counter this.

and you do it for free

Me too user… me too.

All Me

So we're in agreement that we're both Autistic people that are helping the other side by making them look legitimate?

Well this has been great
I'm probably going to fuck off now

i'm so fucking glad that Holla Forums has come around to this. i've been gone for months but i swear to god i got b& for hating on trs just some months ago, but maybe it was something else, i can't remember. but srsly trs fucking sucks and i'm so glad Holla Forums has finally realized it

it was Holla Forums who originally got me to listen to their podcasts on therightstuff.biz and i just kept listening but i couldn't believe it. all they talk about is how that faggot spencer is "so hawt" and how much they want to suck jack donovan's dick, i mean basically anyway. they literally sit there and make jokes about how much they guzzle cum (not really but really guise lol) during the whole show. its fucking disgusting. i don't even know how Holla Forums was even into them in the first place.

i mean, they were only into Trump bc they thought maybe his jewish children would be running everything. oh sure, they act "antisemitic" but their jokes are obviously over-the-top endorsements. if you've listened to more than one show, you can tell. and, enoch is obviously jewish and sven is gay for sure. they've both admitted it "impllicitly" (or basically explicitly) several times. I'm really surprised they didn't edit it out. I guess they're too busy sucking each others cocks or something. they whole show is an obvious jewish homofest. its appalling

honestly i think their support of trump was just opportunism. or, like i said, maybe they have an inside track to his secret pro-jewish stances. idk. either way, its obvious they are not one of us. they are not Holla Forums. they are definitely controlled opposition or at least coopted by all the shekels that they shill for. i mean, you're literally donating to a jew and a homosexual if you donate to them, and that's completely verified 100%. just look at all the evidence! its really sick that anyone listens to them.

Holla Forums has all the goods on them. all of these screenshots are totally true plus some. stupid faggots say they're out of context, but fuck them they are b& lol so we don't have to listen to them. hahahah. GTFO trshills. i fucking hate them and i hope they all die. i have never felt so fulfilled as when attacking trs. sure, attack sjws and cucks like thermobitch are great, but what i really like is a board that defends rachposter, but bans anyone who even questions any narrative that is negative against trs. bc they are faggots. rachposter is at least original, and has some humor. trs LITERALLY sucks cock and they've admitted it multiple times on their show. just listen to it. i swear. just listen to two or three episodes and you'll see how homosexual, anti-white, anti-hitler, and generally left-wing or at least moderate af (compared to Holla Forums) they are. just go there and listen. they are fucking sick and disgusting and i hope they die. if you listen to just two or three episodes, you'll see what i mean. you'll see that everything that these threads say about them is true, and you'll truly understand why you should hate them.

fuck them. i hope they die painful deaths

The Salty Right - so yes I am

Now that we've had 8 threads about this, and the Red Ice interview that started it all is on a platform that allows comments and thumbs down, can we have a thread about that?

Man, after 8 threads of this shit I still can't believe TRS attracts this kind of retarded audience.
I sometimes listened to a few TDS episodes as background noise while gaming and generally thought the death panel was mostly alright, but I didn't know about all this stupid e-drama bullshit and infighting they have in their safespace. I mean come on. Clean your fucking house of this 'tism brigade and fuck off with your shilling. It's obvious, pointless and only makes me want to shit on you more. You even had a global moderator banned here, a global moderator, not some unknown user who could be anyone.

TL;DR: Fuck off and stay where you are.

A few months ago somebody described the podcasts as a "friend simulator" for autists, I guess they were right.

dude I have hatted TRS ever sense they sperged over Radio Free Skyrim, pushing D&C with Christians vs Identitarianism, promoting sodomy and then having the nerve to cry "don't punch right" while shitting on Traditionalist. I only recently cut them some slack tod defend them because of the "Hail Trump" bullshit vs the "alt-lite" Jews like Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson "drama". But then went and shit all over any goodwill I have for them. I got the general sense that the (((Alt-Right))) where not welcomed here on Holla Forums for a long time.

sage because I'm now too tiered to partake in drinking of the milk of these cows

okay someone was telling me about this. did TRS cancel RFS or something? wtf happened to them? they were really popular then suddenly they just dropped off

I'm actually genuinely impressed at their lack of self-awareness: This is the forum that pretends to be chads and comes here to literally say the classic "well i get laid more than you" line on a fucking chan. They pretend to be our wise, cooler older brother yet end up doing the equivalent of screaming SONIC ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! when you talk shit about their hobby. TRS is an amazing case study in the inherent shittiness that namefaggotry adds to a community. Endless cliquiness, resultant drama, and of course, the massive ego that infects every user who feels like he personally is on the verge of taking power in real life, just after one more pool party.

Sleep snug, thug. There'll be a hearty breakfast in the morning, looks like.

/thread

RFS, probably the most Holla Forums-friendly podcast, fell apart due to internal drama
Natt went on the forums and caused shenanigans by calling out faggots and cliquiness
Sven personally had a beef with it
Natt is from IronMarch and eventually Sven had a feud with IronMarch
IronMarch reacted much in the same way we are now

Now literally every person who doesn't like TRS must be from IronMarch

TRS to TRShills
Alt-Right to Alt-Kike
tbh

don't forget P.H.A.L.A.N.X.

do you have any evidence on this? is there anything that shows wtf is going on? i literally JUST starting listening to RFS but the election was happnening so I thought "oh i'll listen to them later when the Euro elections are happnening" and then suddenly they stopped. are they really not coming back? are they really cancelled? honestly, i know Holla Forums thinks they have the goods on them, but to me this would actually be the most damning evidence (except perhaps if enoch really is a kike). i mean, sure they've had some faggot friends or whatever, and that's a problem, but cancelling RFS is really over the top. i hope that makes sense.

literally read Sven's twitter logs

he spends half his time arguing with Natt, our one and true leader, he who showed Holla Forums the light

remember any time somebody does something you don't like it must be ironmarch larpers who are purity spiralling no punching to the right btw

dude idk about all that but its obvious from the little i've seen that sven gets butthurt way too easily . idk what's wrong with that dude. anyway idk how to get ahold of those logs. link? Natt is the RFS lead dude, right (i only listened like once or twice)?

As someone who spends quite a bit of time in the IM discord, Natt is not very good. All he does is associate with common filth who is a faggot spic christcuck.

Sven does get mad too easily though,

I'll add this for the hell of it because i felt this user did a fine job in explaining things and with that said, i can then fuck off for good with this shit. I've spent too much time in these threads but i do hope genuine anons here can understand why "big tent" groups are doomed to fail.

aren't IM the ones that run around with the skeleton masks?

that's the joke, lad

I'm too lazy to find it for you tbh go look around in the caps thread for the TRSpill
Lurk and interact with TRShills and you'll see that they blame IM for all their problems whenever it's convenient

These people have become so invested in their little namefag cliques and egos that the level of mental gymnastics they will go through to admit that TRS isn't the most important, relevant thing ever is comical af

there should be a not somewhere in there but it's 4AM and I need to snooze

Have a swell day Holla Forums I expect another thread and a half of fanny flustered expeditionary forces in the morning for breakfast

okay. i'll check it out. but some of that stuff on /trs/ is questionable. i think that BO got seriously butthurt by sven and is going a little over the top. not that i don't understand his position. reading that exchange i was really surprised at how faggoty sven was. I mean, this guy is running a fucking fairly popular website, as far as things go, and some mostly unknown dude comes and basically gives a fairly moderate run-of-the-mill 8/pol/ opinion (ie. dude I'm not threatening you but if you shill this board those autists are going to go apeshit on your ass) and sven turns into a total faggot and starts getting all butthurt bc someone on Holla Forums called him a kike or something. hahaha. what a fucking limp-dicked normalfag, right? i just don't get it. personally, i don't think Holla Forums and trs should really be fighting - in a perfect world that is. but, things are how they are at this point so what can you do? i just hope trs tucks their tail in between their legs and skidders away bc Holla Forumss autism knows no bounds. god knows what happens next. hopefully, Holla Forums turns their sights on to some feminist and gets her to an hero - that would be the best option

fuck off shilling your shitty nameboard its no better than TRSodomy

IM has literal fucking muslim converts and flat earthers in its ranks

You don't sound right, lad.

Lurk more.

What if there some other place then? It wouldn't have names, it would just be completely anonymous too. It would be easy enough for us to use but with a culture that's hard for most people to grasp. If only there was some place like that on the internet.

God forbid there needs to be a 9th thread, but if there does need to be I made some OC for it
pic related.

Natt is the drunk Dane that always insults the Swede for being a Swede.

Calm down man. I'm Italian and the Romans did act like gangsters. Dagos still do a heap of mob activity. No point trying to blame kikes for every single thing in the world.

You have never listened to the show. Mike and Sven and the Fash the nation guys have said they will not defend trump if he cucks, and they have NEVER praised jack Donovan.

uhh..what?

Shit man did you think the whigger movement was serious or something? It's just a bit of entertainment at best.

Why would they raid us when we're already pretty much on their side?

Do they want more clicks on their shitty website? Is it about muh podcastz?

It's people who have infiltrated TRS

just d&c shills trying to stir up shit as always
can't get anything done with everybody fighting with each other

Yep

Give this message to Sven:

I was fine letting it die in the last one but I guess you can't do that can you. Here's your last warning, if you don't cut the shit then we are coming for your ad shekels. I know you use AdSense and I'm sure Google would be none too pleased at having someone point out that a 'right wing hate group' is using their service. You have been warned for the last time.

TRS is raiding us not to promote their podcasts but to moderate our views. They seemed to have wanted Holla Forums to be open to the idea of allying with jewish nationalists. Even their global moderator got caught and banned for being a TRS Shill

also he seems to be really mad for being called out for using pol instead of Holla Forums. This is why there is an 8th thread. This guy pretends he justs wants these threads to end because "he hates TRS too guis!!!!) and yet spends 64 posts attacking user and seems to want everyone to stop talking about how much of a homobog the TRS forums are. Disgusting. At least he didn't spam his blog like he has been. Dude even had a fucking donate tab on it lol

Are you not d'nating to save your race goy? What are you an antisemite?

Does TRS even post their monthly expenses? Even the cuckwheels was able to do that when 8ch was being ran on donations. It seems that TRS is mostly about getting donations so Enoch can build a bitching new porch

I tuned out 4 threads ago. But this is beyond retarded. Your faggotry has done more harm to this board than any concerted TRS effort.

You're right I'm now an #IsraeliNuke support the based Jews XDDD

D'NATE TO THE PODCASTS TO SAVE YOUR RACE

It's just Natt and buddies being drunks and having a laugh.

YES GOYIM CLOSE YOUR EYES TO MY SUBVERSION

If IM made their own imageboard I would most def hang out over there and shitpost. Can't say the same for TRS. Not really into the good faggot or good jew myth they seem to be selling over there.

Yet IM is pro-zionist and black nationalist.

I don't give a shit. You're more irritating than they could ever be

That's because he is them, or a member of a splinter group.

Ah yes, the people shitting on TRS must be TRS. Makes sense. We should just close our eyes now and become #IsraeliNukes supporting those BASED JEWS amirite LMAO

is that true or is that the TRS meme just like the one where were Holla Forums is full of schizo.

Do you like reading pro jewish posts here? Because that is what TRS is sending over. Also that was the global moderator for the forums. He's also the one who doesn't ban TRSfags who come here to shill pro zionist shit. Really makes you think.

?????????

everything he said in that post is true.

Their new line is to say that the people pushing the screencaps are rogue members of the site itself looking to start shit.

dude everybody and their mother knows what fucking longcat is

How else would they be so completely familiar with them and have high level forum access?

My sources are people who are more sympathetic to Holla Forums and agree that coordinated shilling ops should stop (at least those targeting this place). It's not 'high level forum access' when most of them have had accounts for a while. The only people not able to see those forums are those who just joined extremely recently.

Exactly, so they're a spinter group from TRS.

these threads only started after Iron march got buttmad about being bullied by some redice and trs people. they are road blockers who have done nothing of note. At least trs makes constant podcasts (quality varies) and tries to connect people in irl.

So you're saying that if someone who has an account on TRS doesn't want shilling on Holla Forums they're a splinter group? That would imply that the non-splinter faction at TRS is completely fine with Holla Forums shilling. Is that what you're trying to imply here?

Exactly! You get what I've been saying.

Ah okay, thought you were defending TRS in some way. Digging through the mush brained arguments of TRS forumgoers is rather exhausting. I could see a coup happening inside TRS at some point, not sure what's the behind-the-scenes though. Seems a lot of people want a guy that's not Sven in charge.

that screenshot was from 2 days ago from the leaker user with TRS access. It's weird to say that if anyone provides proof of TRS shilling us they are actually TRS who want to…..?
tbh I think you're pretty dumb but w/e

He explained it clumsily. At first I thought he meant that it was a splinter group from TRS out to cause problems. Then I saw he means that there is a splinter at TRS of people who don't want people to shill here but the majority are all shills down to their core, hence the splinter.

You remember back in the day, ebaums/9gag/reddit would take Holla Forums memes and put their watermarks on them and then repost them, but they were always like 6 months behind the times. They would just drive stuff into the ground and make it not funny any more. Eventually you would see normalfags posting 2 year old memes on their facebergs. That's what listening to an episode of The Daily Shoah is like. It's an audio version of 9gag.

I might be alone on this one, but I think that no one really gives a shit about this "infighting" and that most of this is gaslighting the cringe that falls through the cracks on most days, in order to make newfags think all we do is bicker like feminists.

How does any of this benefit us?

You're alone on this one. I know you're TRS or else I'd point to the multitude of posts ITT that explain the problem but you don't care because you're a lying faggot. Oh look you posted a pic of hitler titled 'discord2', I wonder what group of bogfags uses discord a shitload. You people are too stupid to be alive, you're going to get sent to the glue factory if you don't stop.

Who is gaslighting what? TRS comes here and spams projew shit. They get banned then whine about it on their forums. No one punishes them there because it turns out even their global moderator is part of the effort. Now everyone who tries to say that's fucked up is getting dogpiled. I've gotten called antifa, JIDF, IM, schizo, and even that I'm from TRS.

I don't get it. These threads would stop if TRS stopped coming into them to attack user. These threads would stop if TRS didn't come in to spam them with sage. Maybe this all is a third party. Maybe the global moderator of TRS just said some unfortunate stuff. TRS has fucking given us nothing so we're now in the 8th fucking thread.

TRS needs to fix this problem because it's a problem they started. Keep attacking user and implying anyone who gives a shit about this is a kike though you fucking nigger.

prove me wrong that this isn't a hotpocket false flag.

is the global moderator of TRS part of the falseflag?

No they wouldn't. They'll keep going as long as we feel like bullying them. AT this point it's self sustaining. Let's not pretend like this is some grand moral issues, we just feel like picking on the retards.

I'm confused.

Calling out JIDF will be infighting next, fucking hell.

yep, everybody can see that as you guys just post the same images over and over and pretend to argue with each other
it's kind of sad

How the fuck are be bullying them by making posts on Holla Forums? We're not going to their forums to spam how they're all fucking kike lovers. They can choose not to read these threads but instead they can't. Know why? Because they're fucking namefags who can't separate themselves from the forums they post on.

If you think the former mod of /r/coontown isn't going to lie then I dunno. He attacks Holla Forums and admits he got banned from being a TRS shill. Keep giving them the benefit of the doubt though.

You're also forgetting that we haven't fully cooled down from election mode, meaning the blood is still up.

who gives a shit?

TRS = reddit and they're bringing their aut lite shit here. If they didn't we'd have no beef. It's been explained to you endlessly, TRShill.

Why reply if you didn't? If you don't think that reddit being in control of TRS is a problem then holy fuck why do you even care if the jews have subverted our whole society. who gives a shit?

But on their podcasts they disavow people cirnobitch and milo?
How are they aut-lite?

yep just keep arguing with yourselves until this one hits thread limit too..but right before bring in the
and yet another excuse to post your same screenshots over and over and argue the same arguments with each other in circles
it is kind of funny but sad how much energy you guys are putting into this
don't know if i should commend you or pity you

I use discord, but I'm not in any trs groups. Why are you so very mad about this? People who post on Holla Forums have spread almost everywhere, and it somehow astonishes you when we get spamfucked by crafty commies who are afraid of a right wing bulwark.

That, right there, is gaslighting. D&C shills are targeting ALL OF US SIMULTANEOUSLY with petty infighting shit.

They why doesn't TRS do anything to fix this? They don't ban the shills who go back to the TRS forums to fucking brag about shilling us. They post their ban pages of their pro jew nationalist shit and no one bats an eye. Their global mod does the same shit. WHY DOESNT TRS CLEAN THEIR SHIT. If they can't clean house then they're fucking part of the shill effort.

wow um you seem to not be willing to take the medicine you're prescribing like at all lol
keep on throwing out those downvotes though.

if you read the OP or any of the other threads you'd know this is about the posters on the TRS forums. No one thinks that it's Enoch who is coming here to defend TRS's honor and protect their right to spam Holla Forums about how an alliance between WNs and Jewish Nationalists should be considered.

why don't you just not give a shit what trs does?

Attacking their server IP does more harm to the inner circle than fucktards on the forum.

I'm starting to think we need to go after their website's ad shekels. This is getting insane. There is a problem with TRS, either genetic defectives are in complete control of that site or they are goon subversives. Either way, they'd be better off dead.

TO ANONS SICK AND TIRED OF TRS SHILLING OPS

It's sad that it's gotten this far but here we are. I know for a fact that a lot of the revenue necessary to keep the forums afloat comes from Google AdSense. I also know that Google AdSense has a terms policy that bans AdSense from any site that is a 'hate site', so this can be used as an excuse to get these cancers eradicated.

Kill yourself.

Going after their AdSense does more harm to the inner circle than some unpaid fucktard on the forum.

??????
what the fuck are you even talking about

It's the inner circle refusing to address this problem so you're confirming that this is an effective strategy.

what?
you seem very concerned about the inner workings of trs for some reason..that was my point

How is that an argument? Why not just let the white race die lol who gives a shit. It looks like the jew's way of thinking has totally infected your mind. Kill yourself to save your soul from moloch now chaim.

Your arguement is fucking retarded.

Why the fuck would they care?

People in this thread are in fact saying we should do things such as DDOS and cut revenue from the inner circle because there is fucktards on their forum.

But they cannot address it until FTN tonight or TDS on tuesday.

lol

what are they looking over taking over a podcast network?

I'm going to start doxing people too if this shit doesn't get resolved soon. I'm the guy who posted the salon pedophile dox (todd peterson) and helped figure out where acidman lives.
Things are going to get bad soon.

Ignoring subversion by a supposed "ally" is pretty dumb to me. If you have that kind of mindset then why would you care about jewish subversion. Just be yourself lol

Thanks for playing. Doesn't change that TRS shills here.

You're not wrong, user. Sadly there are too many here that seem not to see the forest for the trees.

Post something on the forums, we'll see it. Aim your crosshairs at your troublemaking retards. This can stop, but you have to make it happen.

It's funny how you're pretending TRS is the alpha and omega of WN thought in the united states. You're not. We were your progenitors and we will be around after your site goes under, which is seeming like it will be closer and closer every day. Wait until ad shekels get pulled.

nobody wants YOUR FUCKING NAMEFAGGOTRY ON OUR FUCKING BOARD
SLAVA CHANIYA, DEATH TO TRS

seems like somebody that was part of TRS is butthurt as fuck hence

i thought these forums were small? does it really take that much money to run a forum and host a bunch of podcasts on other sites?

Ishyggyt

It probably doesn't but these people milk their users for shekels. Time to dry up that well. This was your doing TRS.

why would anyone join a pro-faggot forum? Like I can understand the other insults but I can't understand this one. I've never seen the appeal of the "fashy" libertarian fansite. Sorry lol

I don't even have access to the forum, I just listen to the podcasts.

yet so concerned about their inner workings

I'm a chan supremacist, m8. I have no interest in normie-format forums beyond seeing how effective they are at influencing a wider group.

The infighting is annoying, lots of groups crash upon the Holla Forums shoreline while trying to promote themselves, it literally doesn't matter what namefags say or do in their sugoi vbulletin clones. In the end, Holla Forums gains posters and the norm returns.

Just relax.

Why wouldn't I be when it seems the inner workings want to come here to spam their pro jew zionist and not all gays are bad viewpoints? Seems like a major problem. Going to keep being concerned.

making it worse for yourselves

they weren't posting their podcasts but rather posting about how allying with nationalist jews should be okay to discuss. They were banned and posted their ban pages on the TRS forums. You seem to ignore all the evidence or even what the thread is about to talk about fake shit like wow why are you guys so mad at them posting their podcasts ;).

Anyway you're just further convincing me that the rot in TRS is incurable and the only way forward is to attack. Thanks bro

this is obviously something personal and beyond their facade of
or they wouldn't keep circle jerking these threads showing the same old screenshots over and over

thanks for the downvote

Post more about how shills shilling is fine.

The shit you guys keep posting is literally within the blink of an eye on chans, the only people who noticed cross-posting and got mad are seeking to amplify hostilities. It's obsessive and transparent.
What exactly is your proposition? To lash out at an influential Nazi-sympathizing group? Great plan, shmule.

exactly

immediatelymadshutitdown.yvy

all your evidence of shilling seems to be days old

Good job, thanks. After eight threads the same tactics will surely convince Holla Forums.

i meant implying that it isn't still happening..isn't a threat

I'm not pretending that TRS is anything but some rag tag group of semi-normies who like shitposting edgy memes and making gay podcasts, led by a testy faggot and a bearded windbag. Frankly, I don't give a shit what TRS is. The way I see it, if even 1 person is redpilled on the jew because of TRS's existence, that's a net positive overall. I care about one thing: people waking up to the jew. It matters little to me how they are made aware.

I actually hope their ad shekels do get pulled though, since the tears that would produce would be very enjoyable to witness.

literally no u

why did you never respond to this

Where I answered your worries.

Irony, the post.

convince what?

Why does TRS has no responsibility in fixing this problem? Why is user the only one who has to just suck it up and get over the fact that TRS is sending their worst over here to shill for things that don't fly on Holla Forums. They did it in the red ice thread about BASED Jewish Nationalists. They did it in that thread about the homo who killed himself for abusing children with NOT ALL GAYS are bad. It's fucking obnoxious and pretty stupid to think there wouldn't be blowback.

How should I know what they're doing in response? I only post here and in Holla Forums-centric chat groups. For all I know, they don't advocate generating backlash but are OK with attracting more donators for their long-term goal of setting up a media hub that is self-sustaining.
As for blowback, not belonging to the normie-proofing purity spiral and being called out on it won't have any effect on their community. Most of those guys also post here without shilling, I might add.

That TRS aren't the kikes they clearly are. Ignoring subversion, shilling, and other alt-kike tricks just because it didn't this very day is obvious to everyone but you which is why I really do want you and """"people"""" like you to keep posting.

what makes you think it's TRS and not remnant lolbergs?

LOL

The TRS fag is so obvious.

I never asked for that. I said why isn't TRS doing anything to address this problem. You didn't answer any of my problems with how TRS is handling things and talk about donations or something.
Lot of TRS guys have twitter and facebook. All they have to do is to tell their faggot forum to stop shilling Holla Forums and tell the mods to ban those who were or are.

Literal html files of the threads where they discuss all of this and post their ban pages for shilling on Holla Forums. Like if you don't even read the op or see the linked files on /trs/ where the evidence is presented then how the fuck are you helping in ending this. You just come off as a dumbshit who is waving away everything that's been found. Like Holla Forums searches for the truth so to deny the validity or existence of the evidence that's been collected so far is extremely jewish.

It's the same shit everytime.

And then next thread their selective memory kicks in and they forget the entire exchange. There's no chance of them ever banning the "trouble makers" so just treating them with scorn here is fine for me as long as people know that TRS are shills and treat them like traitors.

Then get on it, get an invite somehow and pitch it to the forum. I don't fucking know, dude. What is an user supposed to do with this "souring" between communities?

alright fine they're traitors, do something about it

I'm ignoring these threads from now on

We are doing something about it. Ad shekels first.

KILL ALL THE GAYS, NIGGERS, AND JEWS

Fuck off JIDF

Not at all. I've been the pne trying to get these threads deleted… precisely because those trs kikes are not legitimate.

Daily reminder this nerd is a faggot who posts cumskink/reddipol/trumpydrumpfkin

Spin

>>>Holla Forums587254
you fell for it. they're even using the same images.

yeah AV is pretty embarrassing

it's almost as if there's a pattern

this. We need to mass report these faggot's source of income for their site

TRS thinks it's going to outsmart user, who has seen literally every single one of their tricks dozens of times. JUST.

Jewish Nationalist is a contradiction of terms. Jews have no home, so they can have no nation. They can never be allies.

Just look at the situation now with Kushner running the country… yeah.

whose this neeto guy?

Just give it up, TRS, while we have have our share of wizards and other degenerate scum, we aren´t going to sink as low as to embrace homosexuality.
We got good reasons to not do so.

So you draw the line at shilling. Duly noted.

You guys want to see something funny? I hopped over to /cow/ and saw a thread about milking right wing figures and immediately I found a ton of people in that thread talking about hitting Iron March and expounding endlessly about cringey TRS bullshit drama.

Very interesting that the guy who called for the /cow/ing of Natt seems to be a poster on MPC. AFAIK MPC is still filled with goons so this doesn't surprise me in the least.

Here's the thread in question: >>>/cow/237339

TRS are remnant lolbergs

Instant false flagging by TRS goons

Godspeed, user.

What a bunch of retards. It's the equivalent of a tumblrite unironically calling zeself a Social Justice Warrior.

lmao you dumbass motherfucker

also I'm 159b94 in the /cow/ thread, I mean I guess you could call me an MPC apologist in the sense that I think it has a lot of funny guys but by no means am I into the whole Cult of SCALE thing, shit's goofy

wow gee whiz guys this is a tough one

whats that. Also can you explain mpcdot a bit. I always assumed it was for like racist christians with a lot of somethingawful flavor

Look m8, I really don't care. I'm not from anywhere except /cow/ and I think you guys are all paranoid. I don't even think 8/pol/ is relevant because all you do is is ride the coattails of 4/pol/ and do what they already did before hiro clamps down on it.

It's more for edgy paleocons FWIW. Pman is a fan of Pat Buchanan and used to like Takimag and Unz before I guess he got bored with Steve Sailer or something. As for the history, you'd have to ask weev, he's pretty familiar with the history of MPC.

sure thing pal

Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind vacating from here

Probably yeah, you guys are pretty boring and my assessment was right. Before I go though, are you guys still Common Filth apologists?

Never have been.

Yep, exactly this, user. Do you faggots realize how much the kikes are rubbing their hands and drooling from their mouths to have directed Holla Forums's focus this way?

I feel like that was the case earlier in the year before he started doubling down on the anti-white stuff though

We are fighting the jewish subversion of the rise of the far right.

You ever seen on twitter how a retweet is not an endorsement? Well, thinking CF is right about the homo question does not mean we ever supported him. He's been anti-white since the beginning which is why he's always been ropeable. Unlike you TRScancers seem to enjoy implying, we are not IM. Get to vacating though.

Yes, you are a true user and enemy of the jews. God bless you. It is always: does it hurt the jewish world order?

lolololololol yeah because you guys are totally accomplishing stuff and not just keeping up a "fashier than thou" circlejerk

when was the last time you did anything even remotely threatening to the left? I mean the last really relevant, successful Holla Forums operation was RWSS and that was all 4/pol/.

And I'm not TRS, and I didn't say you guys were Ironmarch. I don't think a lot of people are ironmarch because forums are dumb and why would you register for a forum when you could just use a chan? It's just that effectively you're the same, bitching about people on your own side not being as far to the right as you are rather than actually trying to meaningfully accomplish anything.

sure thing pal

I believe, most unfortunately, that the jewish subversion has happened here. I've read most of the posts here and commented little. There is no solid evidence that places like trs and red ice are tools of the jews. Contraryily, the evidence is opposite of that, with them reaching broad to semi broad sectors of the population.

strike a blow to (((TRS)))

yeah only a true fashy ex libertarian would support israel and based israeli nationalists

damn 1488 scum cancers amirite? So literally toxic

Makes even less sense that they would shill here then.

Where is the evidence of a mass trs raid? I've seen a few forum posts and some user saying don't throw out red ice for one interview. We need to be aware of these things and keep an eye on it, not allow the jews to whip us up in a lynch mob against pro white groups that name the jew. Some of you forget who the enemy is. It's shameful.

Get the fuck out. It's so unbelievably obvious that you don't belong here.

Godspeed!

Oh no gore it's not like I haven't seen that before

Only the most delusional and willfully blind will ignore that many TRS users posts have been leaked and they've been shilling. I said shilling and not a raid. Shilling like slimy kikes. TRS should have thought about the real enemy before shilling here and doing so makes them an enemy of Holla Forums Doubt will be cast on all their words and actions from now on and your "original" talking points have failed here way before some red ice interview.

You are shilling here. You are a shill. People can see you're a shill and several threads of counter arguments haven't stopped people from leaking or hating TRS.

How about some NatSoc then?

There is no evidence because its not real, its a single group of shills making this thred over and over again trying to cause a divide. Anyone buying into this TRS boogeyman is a complete retard. Holla Forums is not the alt-right, we are not TRS, we are not ironmarch, but we dont have a problem if those places exist. Hurr durr look there is this one guy who says he visits Holla Forums and TRS at the same time OMG MUST BE SHILL QUICK GUYS SPERG OUT AND SHIT UP THE CATALOG!

Iamkikey and therealshillman fucked up badly with this shit, they lost what little credibility they had.

forgot to sage

No see this is what I find hilarious

NatSoc discussion? Because I'm more than willing to make my case that the SA was in the right and Hitler should have forcibly nationalized German industry.

This is such a silly, immature response, and your post count makes me suspicious of you.

HOW ARE WE BEATING THE JEW, HURTING THEIR WORLD ORDER?

some guy saying he posts on Holla Forums is not evidence of subvertion. Has it ever occured to you spergs that some people use multiple websites?

In case anyone is curious I'm pretty sure he lives in the Hudson Valley area of NY somewhere within Dutchess county. Probably more so around the Poughkeepsie area from some of the info he's given out on previous podcasts.

Well I'd offer my advice but since I'm a fan of (((Moldbug))) I'm guessing it wouldn't be received very well

Hit a nerve.

You're working, for free, under the assumption that the average person doesn't already know about this topic. The evidence that, one second doesn't exist and next second doesn't matter, people have seen. Working from zero when people are ahead of you makes you look embarrassing so do keep posting so people can see you struggle to force the consensus that TRS are "our" (((greatest allies)))

ANONS WHO ARE SICK OF TRS SUBVERSION

Report their website (''http'://therightstuff.biz) to Google Ad Sense to get their shekels taken away. It's time to spank these retards.

THIS!
everyone help.
Also, in thread #9 this should be in the OP

I can smell you from here, schlomo. Do you think its the first time a group like yours tries false-flagging Holla Forums against other facists?

This is just evil. You are the same as a jew.

A true user is a warrior of truth and an enemy of the world the jew is creating. No one who truly hates the jews would try and bring down a website that speaks critically of the jews and hits hundreds of thousands of ears. May you perish.

Is it not? I've only been around for 2 years and can't recall another example. It's so disgraceful.

for what? Wanting to bring the place that has been raiding Holla Forums for the longest time to its knees?

What about anons who are sick of your subvertion, kike?

We are 200 posts from our 6000th post asking you to fuck off. I have no sympathies. You're the one aiding the jews by being aut lite and trying to push that on us. We gave you a chance to fuck off and you didnt despite hundreds of bans to boot.

I'm going to get on the phone with google and ensure this happens. Seeing TRS go down the tubes will make a great start to 2017. You have yourselves to thank. No more parlay.

I was making fun of TRS though, by pointing out that they're stupid for still wanting to appeal to people who hate their guts

The site is primarily funded via donations, or did they lose paypal too? Either way there's still bitcoin so I doubt they're particularly worked up over ads.

Its pretty clear who is behind all this shitshow regarding Holla Forums, TRS and ironmarch. We are onto you, schlomo.

Letting others know about shills isn't an attack on other """facists""" but if that's how absurd your mind works then it works as an example of how stupid TRS shills can be. Absolutely implicit.

Based on: , it seems like they are very attune to ad shekels. I've seen some screencaps of their forum mods asking their users to click ads and turn off adblock. If this isn't enough of a lesson, paypal will be next. This can stop when TRS fucks off.

I am not TRS. I have only ever commented on Holla Forums and sometimes Darkmoon. You have been subverted to attack someone who hurts the jews. That is utter foolishness. Your narrative that TRS is pushing some aut-lite narrative here is not actually happening. All that is happening is thread after thread of witchhunting a jew-wise site. And who does that help? Kikes.

HOW IS IT SHILLING IF THEY ARE FACISTS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A SHILL IS?

At least Breitbart.com isn't compromised

Everyone here knows what a shill is, cracking, subverting, everything TRS users were shown to be doing from the leaks.

Whatever, I'm just here to point and laugh.

holy shit lol

Cant have those right-wing groups receiving funding now, can we? Look bro, its not gonna work, all you are doing is shitting up the catalog.

What?

Loving every laugh.

You know what also helps kikes? Forcing Holla Forums to have to react so strongly when all we've ever asked is for you not to push your 'based nationalist jews' shit here and then sperg out whenever these things are mentioned. That one of your own is spamming the board with IR porn and nazi gay porn is just the icing on the cake.

you mean those right wing groups that were lolbergs less than two years ago who changed whenever they sniffed shekels?

can someone explain to me why the fuck you guys hate TRS? what did they do?

they seem fine to me…

Are you implying Holla Forumsacks never had another political affiliation before? Get the fuck out of here, brownshirt.

Your automatic calling me one of "them," implying I'm of TRS, is disgraceful to this place. Debate what I am saying. I have seen no concentrated, sustained effort of some TRS group trying to subvert Holla Forums into loving nationalists jews. Also, have you never considered hasbara agents that would impersonate them or take advantage of this divide to sow more discord? This is why in the anonymous nature of an imageboard, your question should always be: Does it hurt the jewish world order? You are talking of attempting to bring down a site that reaches hundreds of thousands of listeners and red-pills them on the jew just because of a few gay posts here you disagreed with. You only help the jews by attempting that.

Some people on TRS post on Holla Forums, therefore there is a massive subvertion campaign :^). And there is a ((group)) making this thread over and over with the intent of further creating infighting on the rigfht. They re also larping as the naziest of the nazis who will save the white race, destroying one right-wing discussion place at a time.

They wont, they are shills atacking various right-wing groups and websites.

Anyone who truly hates what the jews are doing to this earth knows that they are not the enemy. I think it's pretty obvious real shills have capitalized on a few posts TRS people made and have overblown it into a savage witch hunt to bring down TRS. That it's stickied and this is the 8th thread disgusts me we've become this weak to not see it.

JIDF is getting much stronger here. Sometimes I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, if it's just a paranoid-delusional user (which it seems there are a number), and also for the benefit of lurkers.

It's not working is it? I mean TRS is pretty clearly one of the best radio shows at the moment. I don't get how these threads even exist

"Compromised" implies that it wasn't run by jews since day one. The reality is that Breitbart is always only ever so slightly outside of the overton window and in all other ways is a mainstream conservative site.

The average readership of Breitbart are basic bitch conservatives who think you guys are just an elaborate false flag set up by the left to make them look bad. That's because they're stupid. You're assuming malice when the answer is most likely stupidity.

Basically TRS is less edgy and more tolerant than 8/pol/, this has been the dividing line since this time last year.

Also from what I've gathered one time Red Ice Radio did an interview with a zionist or a nationalist jew or some shit and Holla Forums flipped shit except someone from TRS was like "guys calm down" and so Holla Forums freaked out even harder.

Why? What are you doing that's so threatening to jews and leftism?

Seems like a philosophical conceptual issue.

To what extent is radicalism valid? One one hand, radicals move the overton window, and at the same time if they're taken too seriously often times rational thought is destroyed. IDK.

Keep debating.

I hope you know how unnatural this looks.

There's been more threads than just these eight way before red ice. TRSEF worms were outed by decent crossposters. Even a mod there tried to push the alt-kike shit here.

Gee i wonder if it could have anything to do with the fact the administration is filled to the brim with jews and antifa pretending to be hardcore lazilarpers

I don't see much debate going on here, just autistic screeching.

Like I said, this has been going on all year. I followed it like back in January and February but then I realized that shit was meaningless and stuck to /trumpgen/ over on 4/pol/ because that's where actually relevant stuff was occurring.

srsly you trs fags, if I knew where you lived I would draw dicks on your cars for being such good goyms with your "Based jew" horsecrap. Go kill yourselves. It is war until you fuck off or die.

Well, currently in this thread, I have only argued that it is a waste of anons' energies to try and bring down a jew-wise site like TRS, how obvious that that would only helps jews. That's pretty fucking obvious.

One day they'll learn but that day is not today.

The thing is is that I'm fine with TRS existing and doing whatever, but having an expeditionary force and shilling here is just scummy. The threads will end when people stop coming here and trying to argue that no evidence exists, it doesn't matter, it's "punching right" everyone they don't like is a jew and just accept that the majority of people on Holla Forums do not want to interact with faggots. inb4 any of that bullshit. Yeah, the threads will continue.

No but see TRS is trying to change the alt-right from "Gas The Kikes Race War Now" to "Gas The Kikes Race War Later" and that will apparently totally neuter the far right as a force, making it as meaningless and ineffectual as mainstream conservatism.

Well, to me the evidence is not that strong that TRS is shilling here in a concentrated manner nor turning into jew lovers from defending one Red Ice Radio interview. That is not enough cause to think those places are going down the wrong path. If they wrote article after article and interview after interview pushing that idea over time, then yes, it would be confirmed that they are the enemy.

But I see how my fighting against that narrative alone would even push it further into a anti-TRS frenzy. I will not post any longer, and hope that anons will never do what helps the jews, and hope this blows into memory hole.

You're right.
t. shill

You had 7 threads for clemency, I'm coming after your shekels now.

I straight up think that an invite only namefag forum and an anonymous imageboard never has a chance to get along because of the userbases and culture and the idiot who thought it would work should fuck off. I really would prefer if TRS did just go away and stop trying with arguments I've heard and refuted plenty of times before before anyone really does go after their income or anything like that. Just fuck off.

The worst thing TRS would be doing would be advertising, which they are pretty obnoxious about at times. Basically this is "fuck off and leave us alone" exaggerated in the most autistic manner possible.

The funny thing is that the SA was found out to be totally right in the long run- German industry leaders had no idea how to fight a war and made over-complicated tanks and guns that were technologically advanced but required frequent maintenance, drastically over-burdening the German logistics machine especially in comparison to Russia's simple, reliable technology. Rohm's plan for the Nazis to nationalize German industry and put actual military figures in charge of production would have lead to a more streamlined and practical military machine, meaning that much of the fighting on the Eastern Front wouldn't have been such a nightmare.

But I guess he made Goring, Goebbels and Himmler feel insecure or something, so whoops, he had to go!

What about Fash The Nation? I like that show.

Can't stand TDS though.

I like Fash the Nation. TDS is the audio equivalent of a maldraw comic though.

Again, it's not the podcasts though. If you're new to this check through the first thread to see what we're upset about.

Not gonna lie, that pic of Jim and that doggo is pretty kawaii. Also lel at these people being the 'EXODUS NOW TO ENDCHAN' morons, makes all the sense in the world.

Oh god did you read that first image? He's saying that we didn't have kampfy until /newsplus/ became a thing. How fucking retarded can someone be.

TRS truly oldfriends AMIRITE ;^)

These threads are hilarious. Manufactured drama is the best kind of drama.

Such oldfags that they have to constantly talk about how long they've been here since they can't just pull up their post history because they aren't on their little namefag circlejerk where the more you agree with the admins the more karma or upboats or whatever they get

wew, hey TRS-kun

archive.is/X5Ej2
archive.is/hahAS

archive of the phalanx site…notice the donation levels

Swampanon you're always there when I need you.

Just gonna add fuel to this fire, if you don't mind.
archive.is/m4e6v

Why are you adding brought to you by Ironmarch to images that show TRS are goons

goons are really milking the alt-kike for all the shekels that it is worth

The user who originally exposed it got banned on TRS for it even though he found it because Dicky's website was set up so poorly.

Dicky Spence should keep his head down lest he gets chopped as well

Because your typical user isn't well versed in aut-right symbos and it just makes TRShills more paranoid, same reason we used to put ebaums watermarks on OC

These people act just exactly like goons, the humor is same, the arguments and the shilling works the same. Even if they're not goons then you should seriously reanalyze how you act if you act like a goon.

They chose to attack us. Refusing to strike back will not help them learn.

there's a lot of ex-goons and likely still-goons on there

TRS threat:

Well if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.
then it's a fucking duck

Those faggots are pathetic, so fucking tsundere. I can see why they're all asukafags

I got some OC in the next thread :^)

I'll post it now, I can't wait that long

saved anyway, good work user

ANOTHER WAY WE CAN FUCK TRS UP FOR GOOD

TRS survives on d'nations (through PayPal) and through Google AdSense. Paypal, pic related, has a policy against 'hate groups'. To get them banned off of paypal will kill them.

service @paypal.com

Also send an email to Google Adsense to have them removed for being a hate site.

Oh wow gee whiz I wonder who's spamming us

They've been kicked off Paypal multiple times. They're smart enough to move the donations daily. It's not hard to just create another account….

Holy kek are they trying to lostboy us?
what massive scrubs.

that user would be me, lol. and it wasn't dicky's site, it was that other faggots on alternative-right.blogspot

Let me guess… (you)

It's not complicated:
Hide+report spam.
Ignore board drama.
Don't get sidetracked by these dumb distractions.

This happens every few weeks.
Holla Forums vs Holla Forums
Holla Forums vs the_donald
Holla Forums vs TRS
8/pol/ vs 4/pol/

"OMG guys, look at what they said about us over there, we must attack". They go away after a day or two if you just hide+report.

too late

TRS is just a bunch of lesser-hooknoses that thought they could peddle their garbage here and got caught

It's very sad how petty these people are.

It really is, subversive too.
They act like goons so fucking much it's uncanny.

Oh man you guys are so right. I've seen the light; I'll never hide+report again. That's a total goon tactic. Please link me your secret IRC so I know where to attack next. That'll free you of from having to spam both places so you can focus your efforts on this board.

hiding and reporting only gets you so far - when you're combating subversion that is this blatant it must be discussed openly and publicly.
You got caught and now you're not welcome here. end of story.

kek Colon "gook wife" Lidell.

Still, great job exposing that scam.

oh so that who that faggot was.

I get it, the goyim buy's what the merchant sells. Don't buy that Kike shit white man. But the (((alt-right))) loves to sell bullshit. I have no problem with guy's wanting to hide their power level and being seen a intellectuals. I don't have a problem with Ryan Faulk, Greg Johnson, RamzPaul, Red Ice etc when they are promoting propaganda and keeping their sex lives private. Its when they turn around and push subversive liberal bullshit, shit on Holla Forums and try to undermine our values that their is a problem. I have come around to believing sodomites are constitutionally incapable of being principled or having any real virtues. They are fucking backstabbing snakes. 90% of the time they are nothing more then drama queens taking a shit all over the place then accusing us (who have a board culture and a ethos) of being what they are.

ok user, if you cannot trust me with your irc, i understand.
i will wait with bated breath for the next "We are being raided!" thread

guess what happens next?

yet you're still here spamming, guess we have to go after the funding sources now

yeah I was going to let it bet until I discovered in another thread that awyattmann (not the artist but the TRS cocksucker who stole the nick there) is still shilling Holla Forums

he's a6230f here
>>>/polmeta/12189

is another post where he protects TRS's honor and argues for allowing a discussion about allying with jews and then spergs out and goes on the attack by calling someone a KIKE with a few adjectives before it. Honestly if TRS could get him to stop posting here I'd be so fucking happy since he is 100% cancer.

thanks user, I ended up feeling bad after richard IDF came down on me hard at TRS but in retrospect my instincts were right, it's sketchy, he's sketchy, and people deserve to know.

did you notice he's raising $50k right now? I'm sure he's going to do absolutely nothing with it.

unfortunately the WN scene has been and will be full of shiesty fucks like this. trust no one.

m8 those screencaps literally don't prove anything, it's just as if not more possible that some Holla Forums fags make those posts once our BO goes to sleep and screencap them. As you can see from the screencaps of their (((forum))), the only ones that we can definitively prove shill against our mods are from the (((trshill expeditionary force)))

m8 those screencaps literally don't prove anything, it's just as if not more possible that some Holla Forums fags make those posts once our BO goes to sleep and screencap them. As you can see from the screencaps of their (((forum))), the only ones that we can definitively prove shill against our mods are from the (((trshill expeditionary force)))

wew

Honestly, speaking as a mod for /trs/ theres no doubt in my mind that there are (((trshills))) as we well as Holla Forums LARPing as trshills in these threads and wouldn't personally mind if Holla Forums's mods wanted us to move these discussions to /trs/ since they have done what they were originally intended for, outing (((trshills))). I would even go as far as to say they are moving dangerously close to the circlejerk tier

At the same time however, being a Holla Forumsack first and foremost I don't want to promote /trs/ just for the sake of adding more unique IP's, since these threads are more /meta/ regarding both the future of white nationalism and Holla Forums itself. And the end of the day, I fully trust our mods to do what they think is right and would be fine with either outcome.

I'm not even a mod for Holla Forums so that argument doesn't even make sense

Oops disregard that, I misread. Been drinking tonight.

I'm done making threads. The point has been made. That's not to say I'm going to stop, their adsense is going to get taken away, but hopefully that'll be a lesson.

reminder that antifa has an objective to "fracture the alt right":

itsgoing down.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

good thing Holla Forums isn't part of the alt-kike then

I'm not going to stop either, don't worry user but I'm also done making these threads as well. I think them losing out on those shiny shekels is a good message to send to these faggots too :^)

this

I'm glad I chose you as a mod, you seem to be as autistic as I am :^)

As a token of appreciation I went on /baph/ today and plan to send the molt of my tarantula to that one guy on your board

Thanks m8 told you I wouldn't let you down. believe it or not I actually care about the future of Holla Forums in general, and by extention fullchan itself
although being on the spectrum doesn't hurt :^)

Alt-Right is such blatant controlled opposition. Tirelessly promoting/embracing: transsexualism, homosexuality, jewish subversion (muh jewish allies!), race-mixing, immigration, feminism & basically anything that directly or indirectly contributes to white genocide & the destruction of white families.

By distancing from that utter trash Holla Forums was right yet again.

this.

this

Kek, anyone have the original of file 3? Gets me every time.

Yep. I never trusted milo solely because he is a faggot. It's arguably even stupider to trust a faggot than a jew.

tfw milo is both faggot and jew

The fact that this general has gone on for eight fucking threads is proof that shilling does work. They've managed to get all of you to put 7000% the effort attacking aligned interests rather than the left shows just how effective it is. We're seeing the rising right eat itself alive just like OWS did and you idiots are doing worse than watching, but following the shills with fork and knife in hand.

Meanwhile, check out Endchan. How good of goyim are you all?

This?

*these

Consider suicide. Then regardless of your consideration, commit it

So are these threads the new /britpol/?

They're actually way more cancerous than /britpol/ because they are nothing but spergy virtue signaling and promote infighting.

It's not infighting if we aren't alt kike. The threads are dead shills, you can go home

aybabtu tbh my fellow memer :^)

You people keep parroting Enoch's bullshit non arguments and buzzwords and then scratch your heads wondering how we can tell you're TRS faggots.

Just leave for fucks sake.

Hello fellow Nazichanner, gassed any Jews recently?

wew
You're tilting at windmills while the fucking enemy is making his moves. Which makes you braindead moron, the type that is all too common in right wing movements sadly. Hey, why not thrash NPI and Counter Currents while we're at this? I mean, who the fuck needs outlets other than this ebin imageboards, right?

And I want all the braindead floatsam that has been clogging up the board ever since Holla Forumsharbour to leave and go back to cuckchan and the various subreddits that spawned them.

Don't forget I'm coming for your funding TRShill ;^)

mudslime spotted

You mean the organization being ran by the same guy running the Phalanx and the Pendulum pyramid schemes? The guy taking in hundreds of thousands a year from it's elite donor packages and only having a few rinky dink conferences with shitty food to show for it. The organization that allows for Spencer to own homes in three states while he's now asking for more shekels to go on a college tour. Sure, let's trash it.

You mean the site ran by the homo that's into young 20 something year old men? Yes, let's trash Counter Currents.

Seriously, just leave.

You're making out that TRS has some agenda when it's more that they're all over the place. One day they'll be tolerant and on the next podcast, they'll be the hardest motherfuckers in town, ready to start a death squad.

It's just entertainment tbh.

tbh I think these podcast personalities from TRS really don't care about any of this, or any of whatever they say they believe in. To me I feel as though these TRS high ups are only in it for the money and the bit of fame.

Hollow men.>>8648401

reddit spacing
didnt read

TRS and FTN are all washed up late thirty, mid forties normies larping that they are the new elite media network. I use to watch FTN for the news till half way through the election when they would circle jerk each other, acting like they were trumps two biggest policy advisors.

all me

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Reminder that == COINTELPRO == is a thing

Greg may be a homo but I have to stand up for Counter Currents as a publisher. Got Lightning and the Sun from them.

we call TRS jew shills

Trips of truth checked, I like CounterCurrents as well, it's the more intellectual side of the right and is very useful for history and literature.

Arktos publishes some really terrible shit, but the WASP question is solid.

Is the Asuka poster still here? You were asking about Lothar and his connection with TRS. He is a TRS mod. He's one of the ones that leaked a screenshot of his ban screen.

More here: >>>/trs/2089

DON'T INFIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. Everybody is working towards the goal of a white ethnostate. If TRS or Ironmarch are being faggots, let them be faggots on their own sites, call them out if they shill here, and focus our attention on our real enemies. We're only wasting resources by fighting each other.

It's not infighting if Holla Forums is not alt right. Keep your aids on your bog and things might blow over eventually.

How the fuck is it infighting if they support degeneracy on every account fuck em

Archive of latest thread archive.is/03nc1
TRS are now spamming the board with their cuck porn stash, CP, and beastiality

Ironfag meme detected. Just because you're led by a shitty Horsenigger and an low-IQ Dane with a drinking and tobacco problem doesn''t mean you need to start shit to tear down people who are actually working towards worthwhile goals. Fuck off to your dead forums.

Holla Forums is infinitely better than TRS because you don't need an invite to join in on the discussion. TRS acts like their forum is a top-fucking-secret Freemasonic organization with secret handshakes and passwords. It's almost impossible to get an invite to their forum unless you suck Spencer's dick, and give him the best blowjob he's ever had. Fuck TRS and all those secret club homos. They can keep their secret faggot club locked down forever and die out due to lack of members.

Praise Natt PBUH

Lmao we hate all namefag forums, including trs

How does TRS support degeneracy? It banned the faggot moderator, and officially has a no fags policy. It bans Jews, and has a no Jew policy. It's actively working for the goal of a white ethnostate.

How are we sure it's TRS though?

Natt is a faggot whose only contribution to the movement is the creation of drama.

You don't and it probably isn't.

You seem to care a lot about this

holy shit this thread got filled up quick

they get DDoSed yet?

Because they still haven't issued a sincere apology for them shilling as well as the promise to not do again in the future

Because they still haven't issued a sincere apology for them shilling as well as the promise to not do again in the future

Whats (((trs))) ip again

see

I do because the death blow for any burgeoning movement is fucking political infighting.

That's not proof at all. Kill yourself shill.

It's a good thing we aren't alt kike then

we're warriors and we've run out of enemies

That's wrong.

TRS server IP

Try it out, punch it into your url

oh the irony

Well holy shit.

PURGE!!!

All they have to do is apologize and this shit will all be over

DON'T FUCKING CALL YOURSELF ALT-RIGHT THEN, FAGGOT. THE GOAL IS A WHITE, DEGENERACY FREE ETHNOSTATE, WHICH TRS IS ACTIVELY WORKING TOWARDS. TRS ISN'T MILO, IT ISN'T EVEN RICHARD SPENCER. THE OFFICIAL POSITION THERE IS NO FAGS OR KIKES.

GUESS WHAT YOU STUPID NIGGER TRUMP AGREES WITH THE GOAL OF A DEGENERACY-FREE ETHNOSTATE EVEN LESS THAN ALT-LITE CUCKS LIKE GAVIN MCCUCK. FUCKING TARGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM IF YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT. THE BATTLE IS FAR FROM OVER.

An user wrote the code for the plugin, lurk moar newfaggot

The meme predates the plugin by over a year.

kek, we've really pissed off (((trs)))

We're going to bloody your nose so it doesn't happen again. Stop freaking out and just accept that it's going to get worse the more you sperg out. We will fuck your corpse and then laugh for a while then move on if you just stop now.

You fucking shilled for months you faggot.
NAMEFAG!!!

(((trshills))) confirmed Trump haters

fuck that, shut down their IP and be done with it and these fucking threads

I don't get it either. I've listened to their podcasts and they seem good. Even if they were advertising here it doesn't warrant this kind of reaction. If they have problems with people on their forums I'm sure they'll get it fixed. This is just D&C shilling.

NAMEFAG!

you can't divide that which was never united

can anyone confirm that this is legit?

type it into your url bar where you would normally type '8ch.net'

At this point, I agree

Most of these posts have been up for HOURS and haven't been deleted.

That's just /brit/ gookposting like they always do. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag, trshill

2017. The current year. Holla Forums has never been so full of kikes.

Good stuff.

okay? so fuck off back to TRS then

it's fucking legit

And the people posting in the oven were just ovenmen ovenposting. You'd know that if you didn't get all of your TRS info from out of context screenshots though.

how does one shut down an IP? I'm not a computer guy.

t. Donald Trump Jr.

*posts obese porn and jacks off to anime while fantasizing about fucking japanese insects*
ayy lmao

heh, nice bro. How about you stop acting like a nigger and do something constructive for the movement?

What the fuck does that even mean? I actually found TRS through 8ch, so yeah, people on there also post here. What are you angry about TRS shilling about?

whatever makes you feel better
it was written by perception

cry more faggot

I'll leave you to your Tentacle High School Girls 5 marathon, aryan trad brother.

you can't be serious

will you? cause you're still fucking here

I've noticed that people who announce their exits never actually leave

teach me the way of the DDoS user

Well they do "ironic" cuckposting of their fantasies
spoiler because it contains cuck porn from their implicit stash

Yeah, you know, creating a degeneracy-free white ethnostate you stupid faggot. What is the point of all this if not for that?

not buying it, fuck off and die

see

So try typing in forum.therightstuff.biz, I think it's offline right now LMAO

If my dick was 3" I would legit fucking off myself

Speaking of which, I think the mods are through with these threads, come join us on /trs/

okay so here's a link to software for DDoSing purposes

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

LMAO

(((trs))) is gonna get ddonged heavily in the next few weeks unless they issue an apology and a promise to stop shitting Holla Forums up
regards,
#pegglecrew

(((trs))) is gonna get ddonged heavily in the next few weeks unless they issue an apology and a promise to stop shitting Holla Forums up
regards,
#pegglecrew

kek someone beat me to it, guess I'll have to learn some other time

fuck apologies destroy the fucks for good

Walp, they started it.

what the fuck does that mean?

Time for some ancient copypasta

Rules of 4chumblr by 0Kuro-Usagi0
:icon0kuro-usagi0:
Rules of 4chumblr
by 0Kuro-Usagi0
Watch
Manga & Anime / Digital Media / Drawings©2011-2017 0Kuro-Usagi0
"First off, understand that this is a tentative peace. Fuck it up and there will be bloodshed. The key to understanding what just happened is simple. 4chan has temporarily suspended hostilities toward tumblr in the wake of some truly amusing original content, namely 4chumblr. I say temporarily for a reason. The newfags (new users) were the ones who raided you. Our boards were nuked by our own mod team in an attempt to prevent the raid and cover their asses. This was confirmed by our admin. Understand this. Any posting regarding any supposed victory by tumblr will be met with swift, brutal and widespread vengeance. However, your influx into our sanctum has been met largely with amusement from the hivemind. There is potential here. If you folks do this rite, we have a shot at becoming something both beautiful and utterly terrifying. What you lot need to remember though is that this is a very restricted clique. There are rules. Violate them, and we violate you. Here’s what you NEED to know.

On Holla Forums there are newfags and oldfags. Newfags are annoying, reuse stale memes, and are the cancer that is destroying Holla Forums. Oldfags are the ones you need to be pants shittingly terrified of. Because if you anger THEM… well. Bad things happen. In short, the weakest and most annoying part of Holla Forums is what raided you. Over the next few days any lag, we’ll be back shortly, etc, is probably due to the DDoS attacks. Believe me. Our lazors are still being charged. The oldfags are the scary hackers. And they will gleefully fuck your shit up if you give them half a reason. Newfags hack accounts. Oldfags hack LIVES. Imagine for a moment, your social security # being flashed all over the internet. Those naked pictures on your hard drive mailed to your parents. Every dark secret, every shame, every embarrassment held up for the world to see. This is what they are capable of. Proceed with caution. However, at the moment you are amusing them. Keep it up. As I said though, there are rules.

Firstly, avoid stupid questions. Just because we fag up our own boards doesn’t give you the right to.

Secondly, if someone says tits or gtfo, tits is the appropriate response. Many of you ladies have grasped this concept wonderfully. Keep up the good work gals.

Thirdly, there is no favoriting threads. If you want to follow a thread, put noko in the e-mail field. When you post it will redirect to that thread.

Fourthly, do not. EVER. Put your real e-mail address ANYWHERE on Holla Forums. Make a temp one if you must, but never post it in a thread. Instant messaging information is unlikely to get you destroyed, provided there will be sex involved. If your powerword is discovered, or your dox are found, unfortunate things could result.

Fifth, you are all newfags, but so are 99% of us, including me.

sixth, on 4chan and Holla Forums in particular, you are anonymous by default. That is your mask, but it is also your shield. Anyone NOT wearing that mask will be purged from the collective. I realize a lot of you have identities here. Do not take them with you when you visit 4chan. The risks far outweigh the rewards.

seventh, understand something important. If the internet had a dark back alley with syringes and muggers, Holla Forums would be it. If the internet had an asshole, Holla Forums would be the dark center. Right now you are amusing us. You are safe while that lasts. But Holla Forums is fickle. If you press your luck you will be destroyed utterly.

eighth, > makes whatever is typed after it appear in green.

That isn’t everything, but it’s all I can think of at the moment and it should be enough to allow your continued survival.

But understand… any grinds to a halt you see on tumblr… any 404s, we’ll be right backs, etc… are probably due to user. That’s likely us. During the war our mods basically nuked the boards to prevent organization. However, like any good terrorist group, we operate in cells. Many of which are ignoring the cease fire. In order to reach them. Be cute. Post pics. Post kittens. We love kittens on Holla Forums. Seriously. We invented longcat and caturday for fuck’s sake.

Just understand that you are genuinely at risk here. *I’m* putting myself at risk just posting this. The hivemind must be treated with respect and fear. Our mods are on your side and a LOT of slack is being cut by everyone on 4chan to you guys. Just please don’t fuck this up. Holla Forums has cancer. Tumblr may be the cure. Above all, post original content. Do this right, and we’ll all see a brighter tomorrow. 4chumblr amuses me, which is why I’m providing you this info. Do with it what you will."

I don't understand. Also
lol

I doubt it works for small traffic sites

No rebuttal. Either a D&C shill or just a general faggot who will never contribute anything of value to the movement.

look like either a shoop or a parody post from the Oven, fam. As if a singular post is a mission statement for a website.

Can you faggots do something constructive instead? There are a billion shitty SJW forums that are far more of a problem than TRS.

you can't divide that which was never united

The forum is down, check it out lmao

ayyy lemao

F

If the story is real TRS are cucks, if the story is meant to be ironic TRS are still cucks. Either way there is no excuse for posting long cuck porn stories.

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting. You can't divide that which was never united. Holla Forums is not the alt right.

The site is actually down right now. Wew lads

it means the ride never ends

oh shit, you mad

checked for legend

lol nice knowing you trs

Any relation to Woody Allen? :^)

lol

Necrobumping your infinite threads? Just announce this as a raid why don't you?

Come home h'wite man! :^)

W

E

W

L

A

D

S

X

D