UNITED FEDERAL EMPIRE

SAVE THE WHITE RACE … Fight the globalists and the mudslimes:

All win, zero loss. Who's in, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if we call Australia South Ireland, America West Ireland, and the UK North North Ireland.

OK but we get to call Washington DC New London

They'll never go for it. They're cucks. Try harder.

They haven't seen anything else. When they get to see the constitution in action and are flooded by based Yanks everywhere they will bend the knee

Ok

Not global just a federation of 5 countries who share same founders (England), same (more or less) culture, legal system, language, racial makeup, etc.

We need some way to fight the tide of actual globalism – composed of inbreds, 3rd world fucks, etc.

That's a fucking autistic idea.

This thread is pure dram material. Cecil Rhodes will won't come true for some time. I'll bump your thread with a better flag.

You're definitely not just some overeager yank teen with an underdeveloped view of how the commonwealth nations view the US. Australia, Canada, Engand, New Zealand, Scotland and Wales is Empire, they all have near identical political systems of parliamentary and constitutional monarchy. America has an insane, head of executive is also head of state, banana republic system of replicanism. Take your shitty rag of a constitution and shove it up your arse.

So isn't that just the British Empire with Africa and India traded for America? Fair enough.

m8 I'm british, but due to greater numbers and economic power, America would have the strongest sway in such a federation.

We don't need their system of government just the bill of rights.

Basically, and it wouldn't be headed by the Queen. (Unless you yanks want to adopt her back again on good terms)

United Empire is an old idea. It's a solution to Canada and NZ saying we need more niggers (immigrants). Immigration should be limited only to formal marriage.

That said, I'm actually a separatist. The more countries that exist, the better, and the more freedom.

Wow this thread is great for reporting D&C bongposters who don't belong on this board.
I like the idea though OP

Pathetic Americanised English poof.

Best post so far.

Its either that or get overran by mudslimes. Even if we stop immigration altogether we're fucked by population growth without another strategy.

note that this is what Japan does to clearly great effect (Tokyo is still 90+% Japanese)

fuck off we're full

I think you meant

And I do enjoy the idea of a united Anglosphere. There are several problems I can see. 1. The queen: Americans do not want and will not have a monarch. 2. What is to be of Ireland? 3. What of the colonial natives ie. injuns and abos? 4. What of the cultures present within the nations themslevs like Dixie and Texan?

So you wouldn't allow some USA/UK/Aus/Canada immigration in return for knowing you can live and work anywhere in that union with no restrictions?

How about no.

This idea is of a lose union with the Federal government having limited powers and local governments retaining most power. But… we know how this ends up.

I would view the Federation as superior to the Crown. IE, a replacement for the EU, with real allies and no mudslimes.

So there would be some basic treaties signed. Basically, free movement for full citizens of any of those countries, some bill of rights.

Figurehead President would be elected, and some Electoral College style committee to determine future rules?

And joining America, which has by far the worst demographics of any white country is going to fix that? They have more non whites than the UK, Oz and NZ have whites you tit.

No way, there's millions of people who want to come to NZ and few people here who want to go overseas who can't already. It would be a huge detriment to the country as a whole to join this kind of agreement.

Let's create an unnecessarily huge, nigh unmanuverable alliance that can be easily subverted to actually benefit the globalist agenda.

Let's also force the obviously broken ass American political system to other countries without expecting any kind of domestic terrorism from dissenters. Don't forget the minorities already living in those countries that would also become potential domestic threats. You'd have to go full police state for god knows how long in all of the countries, which just sounds like an American invasion to me. Also don't forget that other powers exist in this world that would not like to see their lives and countries run by a small elite of people in some far off empire.

You'd be facing a lot of domestic and foreign threats which could easily lead to a far worse situation than what we are in now. People taking control of their own countries, taking care of their own problems and cooperating in a professional manner for the wellbeing of the species is the only way to keep any semblance of peace.

London is what, 40% white now? Kek, try harder bongposter.

Keep your head in that sand beaner.

Easy now folks, I don't want another potential thread in the toilet. I think the plan here is to whiten the countries beforehand and keep them white through the federation. Each nation has a large white population with strong anglosaxon roots. This federation sounds more like an idea to keep a nation white/anglo during and after removal of unwanted elements.

Wot u on about m8… 200 million whites of which many will come to UK = net win.

Non whites are less likely to come but I'd still much prefer USA Latinas/beaners/niggas whatever than mudslime scum.

the US isnt barely 50% white it has more none white then the UK has people your not even apart of this civilzation anymore you faggots are just to retarded to see it

fuck off nigger no one wants into the shitbag empire of nigger loving faggots from the failed colony

Exactly. Get our friends close while we clean out the scum.

We have a lot to give each others countries too, without giving up any rights whatsoever. All it takes is a simple free trade/movement deal. And ideally some 'constitution' that guarantees MORE RIGHTS (ie American style bill of rights) for the other colonies/UK.

Hell we can put in a clause explicitly forbidding the federation from creating any law that reduces the freedom of the states that compose it.

While the UK goes to shit because of mudslimes. You retarded fuck.

How very American of you.

The US is still 65% white . Excluding hispanics … and hispanics are 10000x better than pakis/somalis/etc.

That reminds me: is there some sort of aerosol birth control we could be spraying?

If its a choice between Americanised mixed race and paki/somali/terrorist mudslimes, damn right

Time for the biowarfare. Can't we do some kind of AIDs type thing that only affects circumcised people

Yeah, you lads can keep your inbreads, we'll keep the beaners, deal?

Fuck off to America then you cuck.

Go back to Tel Aviv, Schlomo.

You're building the wall, we're brexiting. Now how do we solve the problem of those already there?

We can deport about half of the inbreds, but we need some way to outbreed the others.

How does freedom of movement for countries with the same founders,culture,language,education,etc equate to surrendering sovereignty?

Nice try schlomo

All of the whites in america have nigger and native american admixture.

Oh am I laffin.

Our countries are already fucking 20% non whites? And this gives us an opportunity to go to a place like North Dakota where its fucking 99.99% white, an opportunity we don't currently fucking have.

Do you know what a war of attrition is? We are getting into it and this is the only way to win it.

Probably the Federation part.

So you people hate globalism but would support this shit?. I dont think you are tinking thus hard enough.

Federation: noun. a group of states with a central government but independence in internal affairs.

As long as there is a clause stating that the "federation" can make no rules whatsoever, other than those set out in the initial treaty, and set up a way for the member states courts to decide how the treaty is enforced, there is no risk.

So you want all the American states to cecede or MUH GLOBALISMM?

We'd pretty much turn into Brazil 2.0 because of all the niggers, spics and pakis we'd have to integrate. If it was just between Australia, Canada and NZ it could be done. We have higher birthrates than other western nations and shitloads of land that can be cultivated and lived on. In three generations we could have a population of 150 million.

(checked)
This tbh. Centralisation is bad as it only caters for the centre. An anmerican-centric government would be catastrophic for the rest of the anglosphere.

I'm aussie and i agree, these bongposters are hypocrits.

D&C? When youre the one saynig that a fellow white nation with 95% same historical background, culture etc, where the founders of the USA are literally from shouldn't possibly be united with your country but instead be conquered by mudslimes

What a retarded idea

Hey if you can keep it from going into a Technocracy and give everyone the 2A then I'm down for it.

Holy trips, praise be to kek, thy kingdom come

Always the same, only D&C when it's something about America, completely fine to shit on yurop. Must been that injun blood in your veins chief.

Wew lad 88 dubs

Bitch your fucking president is a muslim nigger

And you elected him twice and needed the help of fucking Russia and Farage to finally re free your country. Lulz dont get cocky yet lad

Good god you faggots really are suffering from genetic deterioration.

Do you think WE personally voted for mudslimes?

All I wanted was a new Bretwalda whose subjects cover the expanse of the globe. We'll get it right one day.

Yah lets get back on track, boys. This is how we're in such a weak position. Internal arguing instead of pushing forward. Y'all motherfuckers missing the empire yet?

We knew how to treat the fucking primitives, old boy.

It's a feel you'll never know.

You give no indication of how this will solve the JQ.
If anything, this will just empower the ZOG.
I would be all for this if you had a final solution to the JQ first.

Outlaw circumcision at < 18. Solve mudslimes and JQ in one go.

How would you plan to pass this bit of clearly antisemitic legislation?

kill the jews

The fact is I know America has problems, lots of em. Hispanics and dindus beyond comprehension, and a urban culture that has infected all of the west. I want the old America, the yeoman and the factory worker together for the republic. We'll have it all back. Every last grain of soil. When its done I want to embrace with my blood brothers in the Anglo nations, each freed of their burdens read JQ/undesirables with arms open wide. No one is saying we don't have work to do, no one is saying we don't have problems. Let no one say that we can't solve them.

was meant for

Wrap it up with FGM outlaw. Claim anything else is sexist.

What did you expect? Shitposting is in the blood.
I'm Northern Irish. Probably the most British part of the Union.
My mrs. is from the Republic. She doesn't have a glorious British passport.

To make clear what I'm concerned about, is that if you unite all these countries, then you will just be imposing the immigration policy of the worst of them (the USA, whose constitution you have implied would become the main one) on everyone.
Australia is notoriously tough to immigrate to. America will be < 50% non-hispanic white before 2020.
I'm sure in the chaos of new legislation in the creation of this super-anglo state, even more liberal immigration laws would seep in, considering the state of our current judicial branches and legislature.
This grand scheme would not empower anglos, but would actually be the final nail in the coffin for the anglo-saxon race.
I'm starting to think OP is actually not anglo-saxon at all…

No, that's retarded 'cause the Brits would get mongrelized by American Euromutts. Literally millions of autistic sex-deprived NEETs would swarm England thirsting for the accents and sluttery.

Alternatively- Can, Aus, NZ, and South Africa become part of the USA. USA goes Pro-White Anti-Kike and uses international influence to force all of Europe to also go full Pro-White Anti-Kike and deport all non-Whites to Israel/Mexico. EU abolished; NATO de-pozzed. Take back East Thrace and Kosovo from Moslems. Deport European migrant workers to their home country (i.e. Poles from England), it's important for the economy of the host country and demographics of the home country. Build Trump Wall. Anschluss. USA annexes all of Sub-Saharan Africa as a colony, exploits natural resources to boost economy, expels Chinese. Take the oil fields from the Saudis, Qataris, Kuwaitis, UAE-niggers too.

You can maybe have Aus/NZ, but Canada is gonna be ours, it's right above us pal. Besides we need it to be physically larger than Russia.

Lad don't, your child's eyes will be too close together.

Hello Ulster friend.

This gist I got from OP was to create a anglo-saxon state for anglo-saxons. Rather than mash all the states together as is it would require each nation to solve its own problems and then enter the federation. It was a rather lackluster opening post.

Already done, m8.

How about we concentrate on making our home countries good inside them with some international resource trades with friendly countries. Smashing countries together usually doesn't end well nowadays.

Ack lad, now I'll have to rope you come the DOTR.

Yeah basically. Keep full independence, but make it so we can travel/trade freely. Why should an Englishman have to jump through a million hoops to set up a business in America or vice versa considering how much history/background/etc we share?

Americans fucking love the british royals. But as celebrities, not leaders.

She's from Co.Monaghan. Please don't kill me.

The US has that exact clause in our Constitution in reference to the states. We see how well that worked.

This is gonna happen someday

poms are scum and are systematically ruining australia.

FUCK OFF ANGLOS WE'RE FULL

Which is all she would remain as. We are not suggesting that the Federation should involve merging the countries in any way except to guarantee free movement/trade between anglo countries.

Fine, how about a kneecapping?

t.wog/chink

You omitted England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, S. Ireland, and the various Aussie/NZ states.

Or lebbo.

I did because there shouldn't be freedom of movement for Americans to move to the British Isles. It doesn't do the preservation of the native Brits any favors to let Americans that are all mixed English/Irish/German/Italian/whatever to go wog up all the English thots. We need non-White removal, not "Whiteland", brah.

All of those balkanizing? I fucking wish.

OK but I'm thinking lesser of two evils here. I don't see a path to victory with just Britain as it stands?

And on the plus side think how many American chicks you can knock up with that sweet English accent.

Don't forget to take over Mexico, the land just works naturally this way - smaller land border to protect. Maybe add Greenland too

Nah, 60 states brah. Less federal regulations though.

I'm a burger, I still want each European subrace to retain its genetic and cultural uniqueness though. Colonies can be homogenized English-speaking "Whiteland" but not native European countries.

Mexico is useful as a dumping ground for non-Whites, the present border is already a no-man's land with river/desert. The wall won't even be that expensive and it will be very secure. Mexico is shit, we should exploit it financially but it's lower than Africa on the list for White colonization imho.

I have seen a kneecapping. It's horrible. They put the victim on the pavement so that the wound is intesified by bits of concrete getting in. Victims of this, despite modern medicine can never walk properly.
It is horrific.
The fucking PIRA and UFF still operate. They are criminal scum and drug dealers; poisoning our kids. I hate them.
The border with the Republic is a joke. I can drive there with no check.

Just move the dumping ground to south America.

We don't need more cancerous globalism, crushing cultures slowly. 60 separate nations, no Frankenstein monster superstate that will eventually get corrupted..

fug

(checked)
Btw with that logic we might as well annex all the way to Panama, smallest land border and we get the canal.

Only Yanks are this retarded.

I like it. Then anyone (of us) could live in any weather environment we wanted, hot or cold.

America has to be quarantined, but the other nations should be united tbh.

Aye I know, walked past one happening when I was a kid. In-law of mine had it done to him for dealing, lads that did it were probably dealers too considering. Still, no sympathy for him.

Your neck of the woods revived "diversity" yet?

Without a doubt!

I'd say screw all the merging and superiority complexes, and just have a free-travel/free-trade zone of all the Huwhite Anglo countries.

Precisely.

No. I live in Antrim. It isn't enriched with muticultural diversity.

Aussie NZ should be closer together, if not outright merged into one white country, we can expell the chinks and boat niggers together and us kiwis can pay back our continent sized sea wall (aussie) with a homeland free of spiders and baby eating dingoes.

I'm in Antrim too and the fuckers are everywhere, can't go a day without seeing hordes.

I've never posted to anyone from Antrim on this chan.
You might meet me if you go waterskiing or swimming in Lough Neagh.

Scot here, have you even been to the UK? There's like 10 muds on every street now.

Something like this is possible but not the way you're presenting it. Fortunately, but unfortunately Anglo's are given to pride very easily and will not let go on their own national identities for one they don't fully understand yet- another kind of union is possible. We can establish a free trade zone between ourselves easily, as long as we are allowed to express and enforce our own interests on a national and international scale, it would also have to be a union of equals under a common ideal- the American ideal of freedom would be the easiest to implement but it's unlikely the Americans would ever enter willingly into a union with an monarchy, even if the only powers the Queen has is to control the military (and in fact that itself is probably a reason for the USA not to align itself with any country who's military swears loyalty to the crowned monarch, let alone four of them).
We all speak English which is a plus but a lot of changes would have to happen between now and then. None of us would live to see it in it's prime.

Federations are bad news. The federal layer always gets ideas and starts to fuck the provinces/states over. It becomes its own creature despite technically being a creation of the federated entities.

A confederation is better.

Also, as a Quebecer, I'd actually be for something like that as long as it's a confederation.

didnt even read the post

Anglos trying really hard lately

1. Canada can fuck off.
2. America is in decline.
3. British women are all ugly slags, American women are all slags, not a great trade.
4. Or we could just start telling them to get the fuck out and enjoy not having to take care of a bunch of shitting machines who don't earn their keep for at least 18 years.
5. "Any political ideology you like so long as its neoconservatism"
6. Literally the only decent suggestion. Imperialism is a good policy so long as relativist cucks are kept at bay.
7. Why compete economically when we can just take over using military force-backed diplomacy?
All in all 2/10, you are probably a fucking leaf.

Which part of Antrim are you from, lad? I'm from the northeast of Co. Antrim and the only place I've been to with a sizeable immgrant populace is Belfast, which goes without saying since it's the capital city.

Anyone is actually wants this is a retard.

There's no white race, race is more then skin colour. We don't want our genes being diluted by colonial mystery meat. So fuck free movement. Not to mention the damage to local culture.

Burgers can fuck off since they think they're so superior to everyone else. The Queen remains the Head of State for Canada, NZ, and Australia. If burgers were willing to accept the Queen as Head of State and become a dominion then that would be fine, but fuck a federal republic.

All in all, this is a shit idea. I want to preserve my Anglo-Saxon heritage, not become part of some white globalist federation.

..by becoming a multinational, multiethnical state.
I always knew "white nationalism" was just globalism-lite

Great. All we need is more niglets.

I think you got it the wrong way we get Canada and Mexico and you get quarantined with our feces.

White nationalism is the exact equal of LGBT or black live matters; Jewish inspired-created pseudo movement often led by (surprise) a jew.

Hey we are all white judeo-christians now oy vey

FUCK OFF AMERICA

YANK MUTTS NOT NEEDED

Nigger you know pretty much all of us get mutilated at birth here right?

Being German-Lithuanian is gr8 m8

Best we could help for is that the states would join individually rather than as a whole, in which case England would roughly be on Par with California.

This is a fucking stupid idea, I don't want any british inbred to come into our country and set up shop while acting like a pompous asshole. Aussies are fine but any other island nigger can stay there.

All your founding fathers were Englishmen, your richest man is of English stock.

That suppose to mean something to me? We were all Englishmen 3 centuries ago, but you're not really the same people as you were then either now are you?

Your family came through Ellis Island less than 150 years ago, don't LARP.

Good thing you know my family history better than I do m8.

Time to sexualize the Illya.
This is official art btw.

Americans are English-speaking Germans.

Who's the filthy hook-nose behind Churchill?

You fucking wish, Burger

USA fought for independence because it was too Dutch to be British.

Statement of fact.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
'In the 2000 census, self-identified German Americans made up 17.1% of the U.S. population, followed by Irish Americans at 12%, as reported in the 2000 U.S. Census. This makes German and Irish the largest and second-largest self-reported ancestry groups in the United States.'

And I'm no burger.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

This is ok by me.
Anyway,
ITS THE ANGLOSHPERE ALLIANCE YOU FUCKING ARSEPUSSY
Fuck being in a federation, this aint star trek you nigger.

Their country is bankrupt, having recently opted themselves out of the last possibility to ever be solvent.

(checked)
I want to move the dumping ground upwards.
t. argentine