Linkara Calls out a college propaganda comic for shaming people for not going to college

Is it wrong that I find the irony hilarious?

Why shill one of his old videos here?

Still isn't as bad as doug walker and Lindsay Elias.

Hard to believe linkara use to be skinny.

Who?

He's on first.

I got myself into college just wanting to improve my resumee, get contacts or get a job. I got none of those.

No.
Also

NASTY COCKSLUT

Who's on first?

Yes.

TALKING ABOUT ME,
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fuck off Lewis, nobody cares about your shitty dwindling content.

Now go back to bitching Power Rangers for an hour.

Yes?

Yes, who's on first.

What's the name of the first baseman?

I told you, who.

That's why I'm asking, I don't know!

What's on second. Who is on first.

I don't know's on third base

I don't know.

That's why I'm asking, who's on third base?

No, who's on first.

Who does?

Yes.

Can you even get a job with a liberal art degree?

You get a minor/associate in Liberal Arts so you can use the college credit to get a better degree.

That sounds like a waste of time and money

It is definitely a waste of time and money, but it opens up some opportunities you might not otherwise have access to. It's really just for people with otherwise bad educations to negotiate with the broken educational system.

Of course, it's easier and cheaper to learn a trade.

why do you faggots watch these people, I get they are shitty but why continue watching?

Liberal arts a degree for dumb people?

That's literally college.

I was once trying to get a CS degree at a college. a good 1/3rd of the class was pretty irrelevant. I was also looking into other degrees, for example a film making degree, it was basically a 2 year degree that was spread out over four years because of all the ridiculous requirements like biology, math, and other science classes required.

Between the books, the retarded degree plans, and the ridiculous price of everything College is a total scam. Trade schools are infinitely better.

Is community college worth it?

I was fooled into going to college because I was told "you never amount to anything without a degree" pretty much every career counselor in school, so I decided I'd at least get a degree in science like I always wanted.

Turned out to be fucking useless since a bachelors in biology means fuck all, and I can't get into Med School/Vet School like I hoped because chinks and indians fake high scores and are almost 100% of accepted applicants to these places.
I made mistakes and I tell everyone I see: Don't fucking go.

Short courses are great. Don't do a several year degree or anything, do plenty of short-courses and then you rack up meaningful qualifications like First-aid and Nursing.

Please tell me what I should do then because I'm closing in on the same boat. I don't think college is right for me at all.

Go to trade school buddy, learn valuable skills with practical application. Alternatively ask some of your friends and family if there are any openings where they work and just go straight to work out of school.

College could definitely be worth it if you have the smarts and the attitude to go into something like engineering or pure chemistry, but if you don't then it's better not to half-ass a worthless class.

But I want to get in a four year school to get out of my shit small town

What about going into school for law enforcement or intelligence agencies?

And you think that a 4-year school will do that? I got into a 4-year school to try and move up in the world, and all it was was a lateral move that put me back in my hometown with a fuck ton of debt. Don't fear living in a small town buddy, the city is shit and small towns may be shit, but try to be where there's people who will look out for you when you need it. That's the most important bit.

Policy Academy is always a fine idea if you think you're willing to perform that job, but I'd stay away from intelligence agencies. Their future is not a bright one, what with the rapid collapse of their public opinion among other deleterious factors. Plus, do you really think they won't hold your life hostage the moment you join them? They know you go here buddy

Exactly, and if he went to work with them he could get PAID TO SHITPOST. And not like the shills, CIA shitposters are salaried from what I hear.

I know this may be a bit late but if you want to learn coding there are coding bootcamps.

enjoy being poor forever

That expression looks more indifferent than smug

So many of us got lied to.

I don't know what's worse. All the poor people who got dragged into a racket and got a shitty degree, or the 'successful' people who look down on them like rats.

Depends on the point of views. Jelly poorfags and smug 300k starters don't see the world the same way.

Nothing wrong with learning life lessons from your mistakes. Those mistakes can totally include really expensive but worthless college degrees.

WHY?

We're lost….

But who's on first?

OP

That's pretty sad

why did you expect any better on an anonymous mongolian image discussion forum for pedophiles?

Linkara is the poster child of what not to do at college.

Yes, Who is on first.

I got bullied in school bad, but I won't lie, I'd have joined the bullies in kicking his teeth in.

my english professor got mad when I told him I wouldnt be pursuing that as a degree. I told him I'm already making money in my degree and I havent even left college yet. I told him if he lowered my grade. I'd take his only income away from him. Got an A.

he expected everyone in the class to get a degree in literature and was hostile towards me because I had a job already, and wouldnt leave it for his class and give in to his retarded demands.

college is all about networking with people who can get you into your career, education is just the price you have to pay for it, plus tuition, unless you're smart about it.

I paid maybe $1000 in tuition to the college I went to.

Nice dude so what job do you have?

You know those bar graph charts they show you in middle/high school where they show you that zero college is the lowest earning bracket and the 8+ years people have triple the income? I found out once that most of those are skewed as fuck. They aren't an indicator of workplace income, but an overall average of all people who fit the college time parameters.

This means including most of the unemployed welfare recipients in the "zero college" side as a bunch of zeros to bring down the average, while the 8+ side includes basically every billionaire CEO in the country. What's more, the "obvious exceptions" who got rich without college or the burger flippers who squandered their life in Uni are omitted as outliers.

None of my teachers ever made any mention of tuition expense either. They just pointed at the awesome income that the 8+ bracket has and got us to ooh and aah at the idea of spending another decade in the school system without helping us figure out what we ought to go to school for.

Wow I didn't know that. Thanks for mentioning that man.

I think I did college right

>>>/auschwitz/

Just say the line you samurai bastard!

Kids in the Hall, this pleases me.

I shouldn't be surprised at any of this anymore, but that's really fucked.

Here you go.

checked

Horrifically funny.

I think I did it wrong and I hate myself for it. Is there a statute of limitations on bad transcripts?

I think I did ok. I still cringe at pictures of me on my Harley and wish I did better in school but meh, that's how it played out I guess.

I believe HS teachers get some kind of a tax break or bonus depending on how many kids they send into College. And as we all know, they don't make a whole lot of money (45k).

Maybe if you funded undergraduate students like a real country, you wouldn't have these problems

"Hatred wells up out of the villages, contempt flashes back from the castles."

This. Poor fags get shat on and self destruct, while the wealthy fags blow their hoards of wealth on shit they don't even need and live decadently. Same story in every civilization that has lost it's way; and every single one had a Napoleon, a Alexander, or a Caesar march over the rubicon and create a Empire.