archive.is/0BvE8
bbc.com/news/uk-35358487

Don't let the Jew gaslight you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7t5sR
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8&t=1h06m13s
megaliths.org/worldmap
mathildasweirdworldweblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/a-nuclear-bomb-in-the-ancient-hindu-text-the-mahabharata/
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/ancient-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-the-mahabharata/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
hinduhumanrights.info/the-bhagavad-gita-oppenheimer-and-nuclear-weapons/
jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light
tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamassu
at37.wordpress.com/2013/05/
archive.is/Apn3X
8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#492
comparerocks.com/en/marble-vs-schist/comparison-4-11-0
comparerocks.com/en/granite-vs-schist/comparison-1-11-0
astangajooga.fi/
archive.fo/CZoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=cHSumNdWACc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cong_(jade)
phys.org/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
wsj.com/articles/SB116096445875393515
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6325-pinterest-without-registration
youtu.be/jBxIRMfa1vs
jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php
tolkienm
faculty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ior_Bock
google.com/maps/place/Lemminkäisen temppeli/@60.2631732,25.3224907,454m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x46921b2b65eb129d:0x506715e74ce3186!8m2!3d60.2631711!4d25.3242588
youtube.com/watch?v=pISzxdEgDCU
archive.is/nnqRs
archive.is/tIZNT
hollaforums.com/thread/8637747/politics/we-wuz-atlanteans-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#Dating
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
youtu.be/3g8yspm1NaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human
blavatsky.net/index.php/37-topics/atlantis/55-atlantis-found
theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?title=Atlantis
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang
megaliths.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=bk-o42NNQm4
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_life48.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LngsxULZvEM
liveleak.com/view?i=234_1387088879
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

UPDATED ARCHIVE
archive.is/7t5sR

Oy vey it's just a myth

I'd like to know more about those Alaskan pyramids.

Ponta Delgada. There ya fucking go. Vila do porto, if you get lost.

Yet we will die out due to massive percentage of our population being degenerates and massive immigration

👌

These people are fags, but this podacst is relevant and you want to watch it.

Yeah I hate them personally and they should be gassed for their dude weed lmao degeneracy, but the research they are doing is very important. Too bad they kikes are shutting them down at every turn.

If whites die out, so will civilization.
See every nation in Africa and the Middle East.

So anything new we can assume? Last time I payed attention to one of these threads the general summary of Holla Forumsack prehistory was:

That about it?

Michael Tsarion has gone farther down this road than anyone I know.

Aryans were responsible for the spiritual development of India in 8000bc

The ancient Persians claimed they descended from Aryans

The Greek nobility were tall, blue eyed and blond.

The Pharoes were pale skinned with red hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

From what I've read it seems the Scythians are the key.

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEIT

We need to get to the point where we stop forgetting all of our ancient history. For all we know that really did happen. All we keep finding are bits and pieces. The ancient ones and the gods are little more than pieces at this point, there must be a way to prevent such an event from happening again that our progeny should forget us as well

Are there any texts that describe the purse that the bird guy carried?
What the fuck is in that purse?
What does it symbolize?

NO, you missed a lot.

Literally the bringers of civilization.

Ok, follow me on a bit of a ride so I can make this quick. So, one of the theories which has been put forward is that some Amerindian cultures are successors to a culture that was a hierarchical mixture of IE upper castes and Amerindian lower castes much as in Egypt, India, Canaan, etc. Now, a bit of mystery surrounds the origins of the Adena culture in Ohio, so I'm wondering if they might represent one of those successor tribes. This becomes important also when considering specifically the Serpent Mound site in southern Ohio. Its history is still in dispute because later modification by modern Amerindians have made it difficult to study. Some dating methods put its construction at 1000 bce, 300 bce, or 1070 ce.

One method based on astrological alignment with a star's past position puts it at 5000 bce, which is quite a bit more interesting within the context of this thread. There's also the possibility that the site is far older still, because there is another interesting feature to the area that might necessitate a structure be placed upon it, it is a pre-historic meteor impact astrobleme. The geologic disruption of the impact as well as the iron content of the meteor itself have made the site part of a geo-magnetic anomaly which impacts even basic compass readings to this day. Not so coincidentally, this region is also one of the top crop circle hotspots in the world comparable to Wiltshire in the UK. Ohio itself is actually one of the top locations for many sorts of Fortean activity. Some of the most important cases in Ufology are based here ranging from the Wright-Pat AFB supposedly used to store UFOs and aliens to the Mothman/Silver Bridge saga. Southern and eastern Ohio also contain large forested areas, all of which produce volumes of bigfoot encounters. Every sort of odd occurrence you can look into seems to plague this region.

So where I am going with all of this is that I am starting to wonder if Serpent Mound might be a marker for a very important type of anomaly which was first built by one of the cultures impacted by the European proto-civilization if not even by one of the colonial appendages of that civilization itself. This might also explain some of the disinterest in studying the more ancient Amerindian cultures, if to do so would to begin to tug at the veil. Imagine someone pulled a psychic-swastika out of a mound, it'd be "shut it down" from that point. That's a bit of a silly example, but we know that suppression such as that is happening in various fields of study.

Sorry for taking things even further to the fringes, but I'm growing more and more curious about "testable" theories and locations. I mean, there's the Alaskan triangle in the OP already so this isn't too much farther off the deep end, right?

Yes, all of our findings and connecting the dots is pointing to the fact that North America was once either home to or visited by this precursor race, which is also probably why the leif erikson decided to I don't know, sail across the ocean for shits and giggles?

Native american legends and tales depict whitey and have lots of similarities to some ancient germanic mythology. Plus you know, the swastika connections between all ancient cultures.

We're trying to piece all of this together, our history really is fragmented and (((they))) really are trying to hide the facts about the ancient world. Thats why these threads ALWAYS get shilled and attacked the most by D&C faggots. What we're grasping at is something that would shake the foundations of society if people only knew.

I'm about an hour in, and it's a goddamn redpill mine, not only about posibility of civilizations pre-dating currently known ones but also how negation of this knowledge allows today's (((climatologists))) to argue for antropogenic global warming. And all of it backed by research and tangable evidence.
If you have time anons, I recomend listening to it.

I wonder if we could leverage Trump to bust open all of the prohibitions on researching "Native American" archaeological sites. Combined with a renewed effort to catalogue the oral traditions that have survived which depict mythological versions of the forgotten era, a lot of progress could be made very quickly.

Personally, I am far more interested in the anomaly at the site itself. I'm going to be rather pissed if this is really a true "window area" that no one has properly documented despite all the indications of its presence. Although perhaps that's the point, it might distort reality to prevent exposure even through the parade of phantoms with which it discredits its own existence.

I don't know if that interview goes into this sort of thing, but if Hancock starts to talk about the Younger Dryas impact events take careful note of it. The entire point of the ancient mythic tradition which arose after the catastrophe was to warn future generations that we are still crossing through the same debris field every year. All of those traditions were started with a warning which our scientists could actually be focused on solving if such things were heeded. I wager it could be solved purely through technology by this point just if the Nationalist powers had won WWII. Instead we are still so far behind and vulnerable.

If I wasn't a wagecuck and had the free time, I'd scour google earth for some near me. I bet they're everywhere.

HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICED THAT ALL OF THE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS THOUSANDS OF MILES APART ALL HAVE THE SAME BUILDING TECHNIQUES?
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA

Have you noticed that you can only do so much with slabs of stone?

Why can't you embed?

No.

I've really fallen in love with Randall Carlson. He's a supreme lecturer, doesn't miss a beat and is great at going full circle with information when he is giving lectures.

Graham Hancock is an attention stealing, interrupting shit. Carlson is best enjoyed when he has the floor to himself.

So I'm gonna throw this out to see if it sticks. I guess these are some images from Antarctica I saw on halfchan.

Made me remember something I learned about a long time ago. The "Works of the Old men" from Syria.

Feel free to correct my record.

I knew pic related were fucking evil beings form inside the earth

Wider shot of the one I already boasted.

Can you link to it? Or give the longitude and latitude?

I seem to remember once hearing about similar circular sites in southern Africa, things that were considered as predating the tribes in the area in their own lore.

There's all sorts of spooky stories about Antarctica, but it is hard to get any good data since it is such an exclusive space.

Now it's all starting to make sense….
The nazis did do some research there.

66°17'10.92"S 100°29'8.60"E

You can spy one here too. More mideast to compare.

Coordinates for the other user
66.502957, 99.956770

It is the holy G.E.C.K. user. It is said that it can bring life to the wasteland.

Here's a some of that similar South Africa business you remembered. But was it the boons that made them?

Without the money to find and employ a psychometrist, I can't really say. I heard about it on a Coast to Coast AM show years ago, the guest said that they were older than the cultures inhabiting the area today, but that could just mean a dead nog culture rather than a link to the global European proto-culture.

Lack of research is the problem we're facing after all. Fucking kikes.

While not the same region, there is a tribe in Africa called Domon (I don't remember the spelling) which is one of the few African tribes that developed agriculture (albeit shitty agriculture) and are fairly peaceful for nigs. Their ledgends say that the knowledge was given to them by, you guessed it, blonde haired blue eyed white people in the distant past. I doubt niggers actually made those stone circles, it was probably made by the same people that taught the Domon tribe.

Dogon. They have a similar religion and handwriting as the Egyptians.
They also described Sirius as a dual star system before the modern astronomers.

Wew is that Gobekli Tepe

Absolutely mandatory viewing for the thread. But what happened to the girl narrator from the other copy?

W-wait, lad. Are you trying to say that Gobleki has a similar fashion to it?

Yeah, those are the ones. It's to bad those niggers weren't the only ones to survive to modern day. Still goes to show that even with the knowledge and guidance of the white progenitor civilization, they still didn't get very far.

Someone needs to get in that hill and dig.

Look at the oceanfloor map of the area around Ponta Delgada. There be Atlantis.

The Younger Dryas event is key to all of this, I suspect. A meteor or comet hits the ocean with enough force to cause a global tsunami. This would explain the worldwide flood myth and the abrupt ice age that followed. Remember that well over half the world's population lives within like 10 miles of the ocean.

And the flaming snake and the winter of ragnarok. Fun fact, when the age was ending, our ancestors, Odin and his kin, took the opportunity to purge all the evil and degeneracy from the land that they could, to leave a future for their descendants, us. Let us not dissapoint them. Should cataclysm come again, continue with your duties anons, no matter the cost.

I don't know how I can explain this properly, but maybe the crap that affected Mars affected us. It's said that something fucky happened on mars quite a while ago, which caused it to make a massive amount of meteors and comets and scatter material across the solar system, the evidence being the countless mishapen rocks on the surface and the fucked up face of Phobos. Not only that, we still apparently get meteors sharing similarities to rocks on mars. What if the comets and stuff from mars also fell to earth and caused a magnetic shift along with a mass extinction event that lasted over few thousand years? It might explain why people like Odin and Mars are the gods of war and did stuff like what said.

Well, it's the tropics. Don't have much to work with. And skin cancer would be

Yeah, Mars has really fucked up gravity and crust thickness. One side completely flat, one has a gigantic rip along with gravity and crust.
As if something massive hit Mars.

Maybe the same bombardment that caused the Younger Dryas? Mars was completely destroyed and humans almost extinct on Earth with the global flood and all.

Look into the well of tartaros. It's related to the rituals that Odin did to acquire knowledge and power to genocide the giants, who's society was 95% degenerate. Also related to Heracles, and the black sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8&t=1h06m13s

what did he mean by this?

I just searched up giants and found the legend of the ispolin in bulgarian culture, a giant race that roamed the earth when a dwarf-like race died off. They were killed by god because he deemed them unworthy after seeing how the dwarves died. The giants' bodies were laid in burial mounds and large buildings. What if the dwarf race they refer to are the neandethals and the race of the giants were a species of man that roamed over 10,000 years ago, after the neanderthals died but before modern human civilization?

Checked. We have evidence of small communities of buried skeletons of like 8ft+ tall people, so I could believe it. Plus not all remains are preserved enough to last.

Is it really a purse or something entirely different?

The theory Hancock presents is that impact events initiated the Younger Dryas and another impact event then vaporized enough seawater to cause a runaway greenhouse effect a thousand years later. The rapid rise in sea level (as well as possible tsunamis) is then the actual flood of the myth. Of course, the origin of all "meteors/comets are bad omens" myths is then the fact that we continue to pass through the same debris stream as contained those near extinction event level shards every year.

Giants are a very interesting topic and you see supposed giant skeletons in North America as well. Actually another topic where Ohio is seemingly relevant, even to the point where some claims have been made associating Serpent Mound with the giant race.

However dorfs in myth likely refer to the same phenomenon as faeries. Most cultures seem to have records of little humanoids and the weird shit they get up to often seems to align with faerie folklore. There are even more recent claims to such things such as the highly debated "fiction" of Richard Shaver which involves a subterranean world inhabited by sadistic degenerates. The reports of supposed underground UFO bases could be taken as a descendant of such myths as well.

These same stone circles also exist in south africa

That's a good point. A primitive peoples would see it shaped like a purse but wouldn't understand if it was something more useful.

True, however there are cases of species of humans growing no taller than 3.5feet in Indonesia, of which apparently died out just before 12,000 years ago. If we are to go by the hypothesis of a culture or ideology that spanned the earth before the cataclysmic events, then the dwarves could be in reference to a variety of small people tribes and cultures that existed before and during the time of these giants and early humans. Although, I might just be grasping at straws and using an example from halfway across the world from Bulgaria and the rest of europe.

Neanderthals are also believed to be around 5.5 feet tall.

are you joking??

There's something that has always bothered me about human history. Humans haver been around for over a million years, yet somehow only developed language and civilization only in the last 2,000 years? Looking at the rapid advancement we've had in the last century, something tells me we've been at this level before that caused us to regress.

Looking at the bible, the story of Sodom and Gomorrah reads more like a tale of city destroyed in nuclear attack, and not an act of god. Or that the bible itself is more of a general guideline of creating a civilization.

Vedic lore is full of such things. Floating cities that can phase in and out of reality; Vril aerial fighter craft; shit that sounds an awful lot like air-to-air missiles. It's extraordinarily sci-fi for a culture whose biggest concerns were feeding itself and not getting overrun by the almost identical tribe 20 klicks to the west.

No the smaller humanoids in the Pacific are interesting as well, especially when you consider the "Out of Australia" hypothesis which has been suggested even by one of the original authors of the research that led to the "Out of Africa" fad.

Hell, the way things work, it could essentially be the "ghost" of that race that comprises all of the "little humanoid" manifestations. When you start approaching things from the level of collective consciousness and non-linear reality, the cause and effect relationship can become quite muddled. At the same time, it can just as easily be imagined that the existence of such a race was kept in cultural memory such that later encounters with superspectrum entities were then associated with that race simply due to the comparable sizes and shapes. Or maybe the race never did go extinct and is in fact the source of all such claims as they venture from their underground lairs to kidnap and abuse humans. We can find various versions of framing the picture in a number of different religious traditions which we must take to mean that the knowledge is something we must reclaim for ourselves if we hope to come closer to understanding the truth of the matter.

The Bible is a Semitic social control scheme which happens to contain a few degenerated versions of the proto-myths that were handed to Semitic tribes when Europeans showed up after the Younger Dryas with their gift bags of agriculture and civilization. At best it can be used as a launching off point for finding traditions which kept such myths closer to their original forms, and of course at worst, participation in a Semitic tradition will result in moral decay and enslavement to Semitic interests.

She still narrates in some versions. This was just the first version of the video i found. Either way, it's the same video.

It really is a pity about Christianity. So flawed; so easy for malefactors to subvert with its teachings of meekness and submission; so hostile to self-development in the form of educating yourself about magic; yet it's still the backbone for what little community-oriented spirituality exists in burgerland. It's a predicament that lends zero in the way of easy solutions.

Oh neat, a larper. What's your stats?

The solution is quite simple really, Cuckstians will never be able to do more than happen upon "miracles" by chance due to those flaws. Studying the truth of the superspectrum will allow us to bring out miraculous happenings at will, as our ancestors did.

Since I'm running out the door, I'll put it crudely. We can meme things like a new Joan of Arc (fought to restore the monarchy, I can forgive her for being too brainwashed by Cuckstianity to understand the real nature of the encounters she was having), or other displays of power. Combined with the study of aesthetics, we can crush the curse of modernity with magical idol culture warriors. More or less. It amuses me when shills try to use LARPing as an insult, because they don't understand how close to the truth they've actually gotten as far as how reality works and what the path forward is.

You know, user, that the area that was lost after the melting of the glaciers during the last Ice Age is the same size as Europe and China put together?
And guess where civilizations live. On the coasts. As do today.
There's no coincidence why every culture, not just the bible, has flood myths that separate the before time to the present.

Maybe not a pyramid, but something else interesting in your area.
megaliths.org/worldmap

The dwarves were sealed off for trying to jew odin. He ordered their tunnels illed in, most probably died from suffocation.

12 millenia later, manlets still didn't learn.

Check out the ruins of Mohenjo-Daro. Ancient Indian ruins of a mythical city that was thought to be a myth. In the myth ( the bhagavad-gita I think) it days that the city was destroyed in a flash with a terrible weapon known as "iron thunder bolts". The survivors all died later, after getting what sounds suspiciously similar to radiation sickness. The city has large circular craters, and it appears that a lot of the people that died, did so on the spot.

Sounds a lot like the Mahabharata and the Brahmastra from the Sanskrit hindu texts.
mathildasweirdworldweblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/a-nuclear-bomb-in-the-ancient-hindu-text-the-mahabharata/
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/ancient-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-the-mahabharata/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
hinduhumanrights.info/the-bhagavad-gita-oppenheimer-and-nuclear-weapons/

Since no-one has bothered to correct you.

Human agriculture and settled agrarian societies have been around for about 10,000 years or in that order of magnitude.

But humans have been migrating around the world for probably the majority of the last 100,000 years. Stone tools have been in use by humans, and by pre-human hominids for possibly millions of years.

Its safe to assume some other forms of social interaction, culture, probably language have existed for a lot longer than 2000 years. People were probably singing songs to their children at night at least 30,000 years ago.

People need to remember that man's favorite metal, iron, corodes. Any tools made from iron are incredibly unlikely to last for thousands of years, except in very rare circumdtances.

I searched well of Tartaros and only found anime stuff. Do you have a link?

Sauce? This doesn't sound like any legend I've read.

Any reminants of a civilization would disappear after like 50k years iirc, unless it was all stone shit.

Be very careful of "translations".

What you are probably referring to is this:

Sure sounds like an ancient atomb bomb, right? Well, as it turns out, that's very much on purpose and it's a modern fabrication by David Hatcher Childress who likes to think of himself as a "rogue archaeologist".

This shit gets broken down pretty well here: jasoncolavito.com/the-case-of-the-false-quotes.html

TL:DR there are a lot of poor translations of the works of ancient hindu's floating about, and if you remove, add and rearrange bits of them you can get whatever you like and people will believe you because they are completely unable to read the source.

Sounds to me like the chinese weren't the first to invent gunpowder then.

It's pretty clear that these giants weren't related to our relatives. As for the well of tartaros, I'll get back to that, I have to go blow something up for new years, cause merica, not aloha snackbar.

Thanks, happy new years bro

Finland was Adlandis and shid :-DDDDDD

Not even a couple minutes in and I hear bullshit.

Embed related is now pretty much the 100% confirmed technique how pyramids were built: it works, it's realitic, it makes blocks identical to those on pyramid down to some differences observed, and there's no argument against it.

Good stuff, prim8.

However, it's tha granite that has our attention. The hard mineral stonework of ancient Egypt and many other locations.

Plenty of examples.

Pyramids were made out of concrete?

lel, people don't pour 100 ton concrete blocks… it would take forever to set

How do you guys feel about the Electric Universe theory? The explanation for Mars then is the phenomenon called "cosmic lightning". The planets used to be much, much closer to one another and used to have electromagnetic interactions with each other.

Unfortunately, it seems I can't embed as it's already been posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

all stones where formed by loose material/sand at some point in history.
If the egyptians wound ways to create granite and the likes, that would be a huge technological jump.

Nigga you need lava for that

Don't think of it as a meteor hitting mars, think of it as a large enough meteor to enter the mars atmosphere and exit the atmosphere, creating a pulling and rippling effect over the planet.

That is how I understand it.

I see OP's picture, which might be from Nimrud former Assyria. Nimrud was leveled to the ground by IS. They hammered down winged tigers, and destroyed everything. This is happening all over the region. This is Tikkun Olam, destroying everything of our heritage to "repair the world"

The winged tigers have names Let us meme them, the cats of valor shall slaughter our enemies.

There is a problem with these theory. If we wuz kangz and shiet, why weren't we fucking everywhere on the planet? If civilization collapsed today, we would start again from a good point, we would not need to star from niggers again.
If we wuz atlanteans, probably our technology wasn't better than viking technology. I seriously doubt it would have been better than modern technology

The Pyramids would be sand by now. Look at the ones from bricks. Rubble.

Wew that's one of the stupidest goalpost fallacies I've ever seen.

They'd have to have Type 1 Civilization Technology to create it.

The same reason why the Brits formally lasted 100 years? It's retarded and expensive to run it on your own directly. Have the viceroys to take care of their foreign subjects and let mainland rip the benefits. Which could be an explanation why the former ancient colonies would try to survive on their own as much as they could. All failed eventually, except China and India to a degree.
You don't need much technology to maintain a massive Thallasocratic Empire. See the British pre-1800.

Or on the other hand the technology that they had was so beyond us, we couldn't tell it even if we had it right before our eyes.

Consider the following:
Antediluvian civilization reaches great heights, possibly even surpassing the technical expertise of our own, and subsequently falls. The fall is triggered by some radical geological or cosmological event, which may create phenomena lasting centuries. As they've lost much of their production capacity, the survivors would operate under a framework of reclaiming and repairing old technology. Wars would spark over resources leading to the gradual erosion of preserved knowledge.

It should also be considered that the antediluvians may not have spread over the globe as thoroughly as we have in the modern era. Perhaps they were able to keep the lid on their technologies, instead of triggering exponential population growth among the tribal populations.

The real problem is lack of funding. There are multiple documented sites that could provide real leads on this topic, but this shit is expensive and may not be politically palatable in all countries. Bring on the Right Wing Archeology Squads.

We've found European mummies on every continent except for Antarctica, and that may only be a matter of time. The megaliths built by this proto-civilization are still standing on multiple continents. We know from these basic facts that they had to be at least at the level of having ocean worthy vessels (even if just for coast-hugging/island hopping, but petroglyphs in Australia show larger boats of a sort which the Abos have never constructed), as well as highly competent masons, astrologers able to calculate precise celestial alignments, and a system of agriculture productive enough to support the large population necessary for such skilled professions to emerge. And that's without getting into any discussion of the supposed supernatural techniques which might have been known to such a society such as the harmonic levitation which is proposed as the method for the construction of the modern Coral Castle in Florida. Ritual chambers even from the historic era of Greece show an understanding of both acoustics and the physiological impact of infrasound.

"Viking technology" isn't a bad approximation, although it might actually fall short.

By "collapsed" do you mean on the scale of an event that triggered a mass flood?
Because an event like that also has the potential to pretty much kill any electric device that isnt properly shielded and also fuck up radio signals for a long time.

Do you know how to restart civilisation again and have physical copies of the relevant information?
How many people would you figure have all that while also having a high chance of survival?
Bare in mind the lesser dregs of society would use the oppotunity to loot whatever the fuck they can for their own gain, potentially killing / destroying the wrong person or thing.
Not to mention a lot of our lifestyle is based on things that are designed to break aftera certain amount of years because otherwise there wouldnt be much profit in the idea, it's called "Planned obsolescence"
Take the common lightbulb, how many times have you or someone you know had to replace one after it wore out?
There's one thats been on continuously (Except for when it had to be moved to a new building and random power outages) since 1901.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light

Suffice to say, we wouldnt immediately drop to nigger tier, but we'd be pretty damn close to it after a generation or two of our shit slowly degrading, especially if most of the electronic devices simply stopped working and were left to rot as useless or scavenged for their base materials.

tbqh fam I'd put my signature down to go back to pre-industrial society, fuck, even the Iron age if it means we actually organize and remove subhumans & kikes.

In time our species will rise again.

Give your MIND a chance, user!

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

I actually collect books with all the info needed to resurrect us as a technological society. Farming, blacksmithing, gun powder, antibiotics, anesthetics, surgery, electronics, everything. We can go from medieval-era technology to the late 19th/early 20th century in no time.

Hell, even in a situation where electronics magically don't work, I have blueprints for engines for trucks, tanks, and aircraft that don't use electric starters; use a Coffman engine starter (basically a shotgun shell, it both provides the compression and the spark needed to get the engine started) to get the engine running, and it runs on its own afterward, no electricity needed. They used those from before WWI until the late 1950's.

Classy as fuck fam.

Again, just watch it for Randall Carlson. He's an awesome fella.

Read about Out of Asia - it makes more sense than the 1960s politically correct bullshit that we wuz nigz n sheet.

I just want to throw this out there, I got to this post in the thread and am going to finish the rest then watch the videos before I comment on other things (if I do at all, might just lurk). But I wanted to interject this one thing.

The one thing the bible "gets right" is mostly related to the new testament, but stems from the old. That is the general concept of self reflection and moral decency towards "others" while avoiding self-destroying vices and indulgences. Ie: looking at yourself and your own faults (and an overview of what those vaults stem from) before judging others, to make sure you have the moral authority to condemn another by living an upstanding life, and not going full retard on others and destroying them when its possible they could be helped and brought up to your level.

The error in it is how its interpreted and acted upon. Rather than being an extension only to ones race (as we've learned from countless centuries and racial/cultural wars, that you CANNOT help the lesser races, they will always turn on you like a rabid dog you're trying to domesticate), they try to universalize the concepts and pretend it extends to all "humans." Further, the messages of not judging others before you judge yourself was warped into "never judge others EVER, thats GODS job" so followers are taught to just let humanity destroy itself while they just sit and watch. But thats not what the original meaning to those passages related to it are about. "Let he without sin cast the first stone," followed by "oy vey! they all put down their stones because they're all awful!" Well, there ARE those without those faults that are worth destroying, therefore the messages meaning SHOULD be taken as "make sure you have the moral authority to judge others by first judging yourself to eliminate faults within before trying to purge the faults of others," not even talking about actual stoning here, but rather, telling others what they're fucking up and judging them for it until they work to improve themselves. In that way we CAN be "casting the first stone" regularly as a sort of way to encourage others to purify themselves as well.

The meaning, in that way, is moral and worthwhile to take. Improve yourself before attempting to improve others, but DO seek to improve them rather than simply condemn them because they can be brought to your level. The flaws are in modern takes on it, which boils down to hippy shit of "never judging others" and "help everyone! even those that try to rape and murder you!"

Naturally the rest of the book is filled with crap, muh special magic jews who always win, and all that bullshit, which can be easily disregarded. But most of that is in the old testament

Anyone who's leading you away from the exploded planet hypothesis is attempting to lead you astray.

From the way I understand it, Mars used to be a Moon to a much larger planet, which blew up.

This is you

It's not an error that causes the manifest form of Cuckstianity as we see it today; this is the only form it takes. As you said, the only thing it even gets right is one of the most basic forms of religious doctrine. It's the same thing most other religions (especially the Indo-European ones) had already gotten right, and every alien messiah or new guru that the contactees and cultists rave about these days has the same message. Even the first dipping of your toes into the esoteric gets you beyond the "truths" of Cuckstianity. At the same time, the slave morality suffusing the tradition is antithetical to European cultures and its foreign nature itself will never be anything other than a subversive influence. It doesn't matter if no other religion stressed self-improvement, the nature of Cuckstianity itself bars its adherents from making the improvements which matter most. One's racialist ethic is comprised by acceptance of the Semitic yoke, and that alone is unacceptable. There is no way to scrub the religion clean any more than one could wring the evil from a Semite.

finished reading thread, going to make food before I watch the videos (figure I can eat and watch at once since I cant really do much else at the same time… anyway…). I'm just curious, what exactly do you consider "dipping your toes" into the esoteric exactly? and more specifically what are your views on .. just.. things I guess? and howd you get into them. Basically I suppose I'm asking what you consider esoteric and what parts of such things do you consider correct? Theres a LOT of shit out there, stuff thats fringe even for /fringe/ and most of its stupid or degenerate in one way or another. Curious what Holla Forums anons get up to in that regard more than rejects from /x/

Anyway as for the bible stuff. I'm not arguing with you that at this point the religion itself is beyond saving. The texts have all been corrupted, the meanings changed and degenerated through (((interpretations))) to the point that there really isnt any way to salvage any of it. But thats not because the core of it isnt sound in certain ways. The old testament is mostly "we wuz" for jews, more hero fairy tales than anything. But the new testament, which should have been its own thing apart from original books, not being compiled together, had a noble / high ideal starting point which I explained before. The problem was entirely with it being corrupted and twisted until it was, as you said, submissive cucking of its followers rather than what it likely was meant to be, impressing high ideals and moral values on the followers so that they are tempered and stoic rather than being rash. The whole "speak softly and carry a big stick" mindset mixed with "make sure your own house is stable before telling your neighbor his foundations are eroding"… which again, just got corrupted into the nonsense it is now that is beyond saving because its been so warped and corrupted by you know who

Look on the bright side, in 200,000 years or so the new Kangz will adapt to the environments of Europe and evolve into the very white people they hated so much.

Europa finds a way.

In his defence, if I had to be absolutely anybody in Fallout, I'd be Fantastic.

There was no corruption or reinterpretation which made a decent Cuckstianity turn sour. It is trash built up around the most basic religious concept above sacrificing things for gain. The cucking begins with Yeshua, who is quoted as endorsing his vision as intrinsically linked to the Abrahamic tradition (Israeli culture heroes and monotheistic slave morality). All Yeshua did was extend the slave morality onto all races instead of it being exclusive to the chosen tribes. Stoicism was penciled in later by European converts adapting Greek philosophy to the infinitely amorphous god of Abraham, much like Cuckstianity had to absorb many other European traits in order to spread by means other than direct murder of the non-converting populace. There are exactly zero things to praise about Cuckstianity. There was never a non-corrupt Cuckstianity, it was started by a Semite and his Semitic cultists.

I consider the esoteric to be anything related to the immaterial reality and its study ranging from philosophy to religion to Fortean research. I have no clue what sort of term would best summarize my own stance. Animist is the most accurate, but only because it isn't that descriptive. I've looked at modern paranormal research, the works of Jung and Nietzsche, various folk traditions, and religions originating with Indo-Europeans. I suppose technically I've also had to study the Bible. If a bunch of Buddhists thought I had awoken, their sect would be called chuuniyana. I have no clue what /fringe/ is actually like, but I might be even further beyond that since I'm now considering picking up a new book on the topic of covert implant experiments and gangstalking.

Just because you said so and not even a single word about talmud or qran, not even about zoroastrians.

Shut up tard.

The flood wasnt a myth, even ice age the movie (second part) has a flood, the problem is why sane people is still believing that nothing happened just because the Bible said it happened.

Try mixing abbos with whites and blacks with whites. There is something called epygenetics, australia tyranid fauna is a meme for a reason, now think in incest in that place and everything made sense.

Try to survive, seriously.

Niggerism is banned, no robin, no treason, just work and eat, they cant be called christian.

Christianism dont judge you on your skin, but on your faith and if you have faith you wouldnt be a rapefugee.

Hi intl! thanks for ruining the thread.

Just Jesus is innocent, therefore every single character in the OT but Jesus (God) is a sinner, if they show robins in the Bible is not because the Bible is telling you to be one, its exactly the opposite.

Niggawat?

It kills them, that's the joke

How the fuck didn't I see it then?

They're winged bulls you fucking idiots and they're called "lamassu" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamassu

I'm very positive on the whole EU set of theories. I think it also covers a tremendous number of things modern science fails to predict. I cannot count the number of times science fails in its predictions about new potential discoveries that the EU has been a better toolset for as a foundation for formulating theories.

Addendum, only SOME of the planets were very close together. If you need to review this in EU theory, look at the saturn polar alignment. Saturn, mars, venus, earth and perhaps others were new arrivals to this solar system, all being captured by our current sun. After capture, Sol took prominence in absorbing incoming plasma currents and Saturn cooled and fell to being a satellite of Sol.

its funny how these guys can research all of this and still not believe in the bible. There was clearly a one world civilization, nephilim, and the flood.

Its a DMT satchel according to Graham Hancock.

can someboy give me the arhive to the oera linda book or can tell me about the arhive?

I can handle the worst gore ISIS produces but to watch the destruction of priceless historical artifacts just makes my blood boil.
Fucking Savages

The out of Asia theory is a good one. I never liked the idea that all modern man evolved up from sub Saharan nig form.

For this pic related example, I don't believe we evolved up from modern primates either but a common ancestor. My point being, just look at the variation of even modern apes. I think the split was long ago.

The.problematic question is, why the fuck can we still breed with them?

fake news
how gay of you

The same reason that different species of bears, birds, dogs, cats, and flowers can successfully cross-breed. You think that completely different species can't breed in nature, too?

Only once you break the order-family barrier do the genetics become far enough apart, eh?

It appears to be more complicated than that.
The more complex the system, the less it takes to break, as well as the capacity to facilitate differences. There are many kinds of fern, with varying chromosone counts, and yet they easily crossbreed. These crossbreeds retain the info to reproduce either of the parent ferns if I recall.
Horses on the other hand often produce sterile offspring when crossed with equally close relatives.

We know man and neanderthal crossbred, and yet the one specimen we have shows a number of genetic mishaps. Bloodtypes make some pregnancies dangerous unless one uses a drug to supress the immune system in this regard. We're complicated creatures. I'd make a "scale of confliction" for genetic distance paired with complexity of function. An elephant would have a worse time of a misshapen kidney than a rabbit. A man couldn't handle hollow bones as well as a shrew.

It's been proved that European is a completely distinct genetic sequence from other "humans".

Only whites are humans. The rest are a completely different fucking family.

See;

To extend above's point;
Foxes, wolves, coyote and a number of other completely different animals can successfully breed. Same goes for many in the cat class?

Note that there are often genetic problems with cross-species mating in nature, just as there are MANY problems with cross-species mating in humanity. Mixed kids are almost 100% fucked if they need a new organ. They ARE 100% fucked if they need bone marrow. Never mind the congenital diseases.

No shit, look at the linguistics for the word man. It literally is referring to only us. Fuck, when our ancestors ruled india, theu refered to the pajews as "monkey people"

This.

I remember reading about some open borders mutt bitch who ended up having leukemia or something and needed a bone marrow transplant but she was like nig + jap + chink + white + jew and there were a grand total of zero donors.

I've always seen things this way when it comes to Euro genetics being reclaimed.

Generalizing, when mixed once

East Asians take 2-3 re-breedings with pure Euro for Euro genes to reclaim dominance.

Arab/Levantine takes about the same, 2-3 rebreeds. They are somewhat Caucasiod skulled so that helps.

Poos are more like 3-4 rebreeds. Less for that light skinned upper caste.

Nogs. Buddy, 5, 6, 7 breeds before those Sub Saharan features are quelled. Practically a lost cause.

Indo Americans, probably maybe only 1-2 rebreeds from the original race mix.

And now we are a shrinking global minority. Have to stop feeding these people.

That I would say is pretty spot on, though maybe 3-4 rebreedings with east asians, they will always have scrunched faces and strange skulls otherwise (if they're gooks) Japanese I think already share common DNA with whites (thanks to the now extinct Jamon tribe) 2 I think would be max.

What I find really strange is that physical features in white genes always seem dominant (minus skin color). Sure you may get slightly larger lips, or slightly less round eyes with mixes, but generally speaking mixed white mongrels retain more white features than features of the other race. This applies to nigger mixes as well, but the skin color is the hardest to breed out.

It's almost as if our genes are genetically supeior to that of other races.

Yeah Euro genes are amplifiers. But nogs facial features, for me, seem to be the hardest thing to shake. Especially the round face and the cartilage of the nose shape.

I'm quite certain it's that sub-saharan features end up being most dominant in mixed race children. This is why the proposed shaming tactic for dealing with coalburners works: It's because her child really does look nothing like her. Is it not possible that the only reason you think this is because the only mixed race people you see are the ones in the media i.e. the ones that are attractive (and thus, would have predominantly caucasoid features)?

Can confirm amerindians mix back quick. For one they come from a Northern Asiatic origin, same as Japs (and Finns). Second, on the East coast they still have remnants of the first settling Europeans. They are, in summary, the most similar without being related. Like I bet negroids and aboriginals have more in common to each other than middle easterners.

Been dating a girl, only found out her family history of late. Her mother is a tad ruddy, her brother is a tad ruddy, and yet she is as white as newly fallen snow. Apparently her brother and mother were too until puberty, then they went that bark color practically overnight. Skipped her. Besides that odd quirk theres no way to tell she's got at least 1/8 native blood. Even has the old french canadian twisty fingers and witches toes. brachydactyly
Which looking it up now, I've got to warn her about accompanying high blood pressure.

Notice the god holding the wheel of Yule [third pic]. This symbol is the basis of the ancient calendar, and according to the Oera Linda Book, constructs our language and numbers.

Second pic is the more elaborated sign found in Wewelsburg [first pic], the SS' castle. Many of you are already familiar.

That calendar is wrong.

That's in South Africa, not the Middle East.

No no. "Works of the Old men". Syria and Saudi Arabia. I posted the South African ones in this thread too. Similar shit.

Wait this is actually awesome. Gr8 post m8

Only watch this video if you want Atlantis to be discovered under Trump's presidency.

Bump

Could be, but you can obviously tell when there is white in someone's past. It's less noticable with other mixes. I guess I was trying to say that white genes don't mix well like others do.

I don't think there is much evidence for an advanced civilization deep in the past. We find everything from 2000 year old roman coins, 6000 year old pagan stone circles to 10's of millions of year old dinosaur bones for fucks sake, you would expect SOME kind of modern thing to have been found while digging by now.

I'll give you an example, take your phone and bury go out in the middle of nowhere and bury it about 6 feet deep. 100 million years from now, someone digging there will still find enough of it to be able to tell it had some manufactured electronic components to it, wrap that sucker up in bubblewrap or some other plastic cover it now lasts 500 million years, put it in a stone box and 3 billion years from now they dig it up there is still enough evidence left to conclude there was intelligent life putting that shit together with technology.

Humans are recyclers, we've dug up everywhere including the bottom of the oceans, we built on top of each other, we mine the planet constantly, and if our civilization was to collapse now the amount of waste and trash we already have buried will survive for billions of years into the future, even if every city and human being is instantly vaporized our massive trash dumps will leave a trail of breadcrumbs for future evolved creatures to find our fingerprint in time.

There just isn't anything like that to suggest an older civilization than maybe 15,000 BC? And they were basically using caves and carving stone holes to crawl into. Push it back to 50,000 BC if you want. It's just very primitive people who are carving stone with other stone tools and have very little understanding of anything we would consider technological or advanced, they can barely do agriculture.

The wipeout theory of a great flood is nice, except there would still be evidence, there would be trash, debrish, ruins, corpses. Any advanced global civilization would have numbered in the billions, you don't just evaporate evidence of billions of human beings with water, that's idiotic, it's water not acid. We find bodies of hundreds of mammoths caught in glacial flooding and that is in the order of 100k-200k years ago. I call bullshit on the whole thing, it's wishful thinking by manchildren who want magic to be real.

Aryan history is best threads.

Out of place artifacts.

Pretty sure both Jews and Aryans are from Atlantis. Has any new Holla Forums info said otherwise?

You got source on this?

Conclusion:knowledge is for faggots

We are arguing that many sites are older than previously conceived. Even the pyramids of giza.

There are also many sites that get very little attention that show great age. My first two pics are a site simply called, Caral. From Peru.

Then you have old tales that lead to suspicions. The Mayans didn't claim Teotiuacan, third pic. They said it was build by an older civilization.

And then you have wild cards like the Yonaguni monument, fourth pic, off of Japan's coast. Some serious collection of geometry for one isolated spot to call natural. And it it is man made, it very pre ice age.

That is the other thing, humans live on the coast. After the last glacial age, all coast lines went under water. Hella coast line, gone.

Your post was very by the books. We have these discussions because we believe the books need to be rewritten and that modern archeologist need to stop trying to shut everybody up who challenges the current model.

picture from the top of mount Kyybel in Finland :D

a small mountain in southern finland that has been proven to hide inside a huge chamber or chambers, and according to folklore is the temple containing information from over a 1000 years ago, from time before the christians landed in scandinavia.

the cave entrance leading to the chamber section of the temple is filled with water and it apparently runs underground for over 150 miles. will post more after translating

Good on you, user. Now build yourself an underground fortress and keep looters away from your shit until your colony of people can be found by some decently advanced explorers some 100 or so years from now.

You realize that even metals just plain old being burried don't last very long right? Like 400 or so years. Plastics are differen't, they didn't have polymer as they weren't more advanced than we are. When we say an "advanced" civilization we mean it was more advanced than the stone age/bronze age, but not more advanced than Rome.

You don't realize what ocean pressure, tidal forces, the weight of a huge fucking wave, glacier shifts/collapses, floods, rapid changes in heat would do to any type of man-made object. To put it lightly, stone at that point wouldn't probably come out unscathed.

What's more you seem to be negelcting the fact that we are finding older and older civilizations (main stream archeologists are admitting this) but still refuse to accept that they are older than egypt, because that would go against the narrative and they would lose their careers for even hypothesising about who built them and when.

That's the worst part of all of this: Jews actively suppressing history along with them and their sandnigger pets destroying whatever they find.

A thousand yearold tombstone found in bosnia with swastika inscription.

Apparently the swastika had a place in europe even before hitler.

That's why Hitler picked the swastika, no?

that actually makes a lot of sense

cats and rabbits can breed (a lot of people (((wikipedia))) say it's false but I've known farmers who say it does happen)

What do your dubs say?

Seriously kill yourself

They say a lot.

The swastika is literally one of the oldest symbols in human language.

I recall an Annunaki related documentary talking about the south African ruins and how they store a lot of energy and are made of a unique resonating stone. Supposedly if you take an electronic device within certain circles they will cease function until you leave the perimeter.

I am currently at work but I will embed the youtube when I get home if I can find it. I wonder if a smaller scale effect could be achieved with likewise smaller structures.

There's nothing >>>/x/ about this. It is found in many ancient sites. All it is are metalic fragments from meteorites that are buried in the layer of soil those structures were built on, meaning the cataclysm also affected that area of the world. It corresponds with the pre-Ice Age civilization theory.

I remember it, after only seeing it once and so long ago. You really got my synapses snapping.

Do you remember if that was Michael Tellinger? He is the guy that came up when I started to go looking for that. I'm also all but certain he is the one from whom I first heard about these south African circles years ago. I looked into a recent presentation he gave and there are some curious things in it.

Also, Tellinger is apparently involved in a South African political party based on Ubuntu Contributionism. He mentioned that the cover of this book was designed based on the decoded symbols of the secret traditions as a sort of shot across the bow.

I did not mean to imply /x/, just that an interesting effect was supposedly present and if it was something that could be replicated.

Yes, in fact it was.

Now that I am home, here is the video, or a reupload anyways since the original has since been removed.

keke a plastic/metalic phone buried in wet soil wouldn't last 30 years let alone thousands.
Watch that show that hypothesizes how long would our artifacts last if people just dissapeared.
Not much would go beyond 500. Cars go basically into a red puddle becouse of corrosion. Concrete crumbles fast. I think that the only thing going as long as the pyramids is Mount Rushmore since it's granite.
If you want things to last build out of solid stone.

A water temple in Finland?

(checked)
(heild)

Swastika is the precessional cycle of the Yugas, a clock of the Great platonic year. Hitler was basically telling the corrupt Mystery religion and the Jews that their time is up and they're going to be shredded. That's why they get a PTSD shoah when they see it and try to get it banned.

Down the rabbit hole you go.
at37.wordpress.com/2013/05/

Wish I had saved more of that one thread where user laid down some foundations on how swastika is also a symbol of gravity, only saved this pic. Maybe someone else will post it at some point, it was an interesting read.

We really need to spread this information out more so that there is a better chance of it surviving and actually being used.

Hehehehehe, you are close to discovering the secrets of a power that will allow us to defeat the kike once and for all, user. GUARD IT WELL! rotating solar plasma is the core of gravitational manipulation. Do not be heedless with your words, or the powers of our ancestors will fall into the hands of the enemy. Do not fret though, John G. Trump passed on Teslas understanding and notes to his nephew whom he mentored, Donald Trump, our new Pharoh. Praise Kek, he even has elon musk has his subordinate. We may actually get to be the new nazi super scientists, you and I.

America, fuck yeah. Praise Kek!

No doubt something wiped out the earliest inhabitants of South America and indian tribes from the north spread southwards and inhabited some of the abandoned structures, this doesn't put them at tens of thousands of years of age however.

It's fairly obvious that out of the Middle East people spread both west into Africa, North into Eurasia and East into Asia. You have a bunch of civilizations that are in the 5000-6000 BC range from Sumer, Babylon, Tyre/Phoenicia, Akkadia, Hattusa. The Hyperboria stuff is myth and legend just like Troy was, until you can find some serious evidence it has to stay that way, otherwise you might as well pretend Atlantis was in the North Atlantic and Lemuria is a countersunk continent in the Pacific and they had epic nuclear wars and destroyed the Aryans in India.

The 'the evidence was destroyed' story means you are just left with a story, it doesn't strengthen your case but greatly weakens it. I would say you have a better chance at finding artifacts of an advanced human civilization on Mars or the Moon or another semi-hospitable moon, than you do in Earth's recycled past. If you don't think ancient humans got to space then why even bother? So they were some niggers shooting bows and arrows, building pyramids and wooden gliders 50,000 - 500,000 years ago, who cares? It's beyond anyone's ability to prove and is analogous to saying aliens did it.

This shit was used to build up a nice backstory to the white race and lead to the rise of Nazi's in Europe, it was inspired by creative writing by people in the late 1800s and zero historical or archaeological evidence. It's only being revive in modern days because the people interested in racial purity love to push this as a meme,when it's not even remotely true. If anything 'white' groups are from 7 or so European tribes Dacians, Thracians, Goths, Vandals mixed with migrants from northern India, Iberians, Turks, Slavs and Swedes/Danes.

In that sense some nignog from darkest Africa is a purer race than a white guy from middle Europe, whose ancestors interbred among various different ethnic and racial divides. So the entire story falls apart on closer inspection. White people are the only multicultural people, hence their relative success and expansion, over the relatively homogeneous and easily manipulated indigenous people of the world.

bump

It's late at night so this probably sounds retarded but-

Eastern Europe, logically, the place with all of those wars going on right now, Ukraine and so forth, why wouldn't they have stores of ancient history, saved after floods?

archive.is/Apn3X
8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#492

Oy fucking vey, what wordy shill you are.
Troy isn't even a mystery btw

no argument? Maybe it is you who should consider suicide

that was a great thread. we should have another science uncucked thread

Threadly reminder that the "Aryans" expanded from their original homelands no earlier than around 4000 BC

Nice try (((archeologist)))

Yeah, no. 4000BC? Whites were in both China, the ME, and Northern Europe.

Fucking shills man.

I assume you're referring to the Indo-Europeans who inhabited Western China around the Tarim Basin region? They arrived there no earlier than around 3000 BC

No.

0/10 christcuck faggot. They accept the flood story, they point out the flood story, along with it being recounted everywhere else, it's a bullet point of theirs, but that does not mean to accept this must accept the whole bible, which is full of bullshit.

Because of faggot brits, you have to clarify what they're referring to when they say asiatic.

You do know who created the artificial turd world population, right? christcucks, they started just before the 20th centurty and have been doing it ever since, 'for only a dollar a day,' and then have followed it up with not only pushing for open borders and flooding White countries with their shitskin hoards, are actively involved in the shipping, getting paid millions to do it.

Look very carefully at these videos. You will see "rebar" at the bases and necks. They wrecked fakes..the fakes are just poured reinforced copies.

i'm gonna speculate and say that this and the writing script using the black sun shows that basically we encoded everything in the swastika… from numbers to letters to geometry. One symbol that can express an entire culture. thoughts?

That just means we encoded everything in the 8-point black sun.

that video makes me rage so hard, fucking degenerate subhumans

I still don't understand this diagram.

This sounds like it's talking about the centrifugal force. So this spinning disc in the diagram must be a bird's eye view of a spinning sphere. The matter moving away from the center point is simply the matter of the spinning object experiencing centrifugal force (a bit strange though, I thought centrifugal force is simply the explanation humans create for their experience in a spinning object rather than a real thing)

Like gravitational pull? There's no spinning here though.

So time causes gravity to act like an alternating current? Then how is there any net motion? Then again, I don't really understand how AC can even carry charge if the current isn't allowed to flow in a constant direction. I really didn't get circuits at all.

What about the constant of instantaneous velocity? Wouldn't there be an instantaneous direction the matter was moving in relative to the center point? Or is it that everything is nullified?

So, by looking for the point in time where matter is just switching between either moving away or moving towards, you'll "solve" gravity? I don't see any kind of equation.

Please spoonfeed me. I want to understand the Aryan ways.

Ur discovered

Akhenaten

The Bible never said that jews built pyramids

Ice age end.

Archaeology is pure crap, propaganda and this poster another intl troll.

Yet more and more scientists and researches find out that the events in the bible did happen. Brimstone at where it should be, the flood in Noahs time, earth quakes where they shouldve take place, the shroud of jesus that is a real thing and not a knock off like some kikes said. Some events that happened after the bible was done too.

Be religious or not these are things that get discovered more and more and only a moron would deny those things simply because it is written in a bible.

Tarim mummies date to at least 3800 years ago. You're pretty low-effort in your shilling.

Reality is the dream we dream together. If we dream about the things in the Bible, we'll find things that support it. If we dream about ancient aryans, then we find evidence for that. /bane/ dreamed about a plane crash, and they got it. The people dreaming of a frog god who guides us to the stars will get what they desire too.

I'll dream that you and OP will stop sucking cock.

This shit will never stop being funny, i love you bastards.

shalom l'chaim mizrahim

That's pretty fucking cool man.

Remember goy, copper tools and stones.

This is granite if I remember correctly.

Pure schist stone goy. Copper tools and stones.

>comparerocks.com/en/marble-vs-schist/comparison-4-11-0
As hard as marble.
>comparerocks.com/en/granite-vs-schist/comparison-1-11-0
Second pic, granite one of the hardest stones in nature.

Copper toolsandstone

Oyyy veyyyyy

I'll just leave this here.
Puma's Gate, Bolivia

Video went the way of the dinosaurs, got a mirror or alternative link?

Shit's crazy.
I don't even care who wuz this, I'm just content knowing that the bluepill version of human history is likely to be full of shit.

This shit really confuses me, not only are they all huge as fucking stones, but they are all carved and cut in a way that we can't even imagine. What really gets me though, is that the site itself is in ruins, either something HUGE destroyed that city, otherwise it looks like a school for fucking ancient stonemasons.

There's no consistency with the architecture, and everything is all scattered about.

So I skimmed through this thread. I'd give it more time but I'm getting ready for work.
Is the tl;dr that we're slowly finding out the bible is historically accurate?
I saved that Joe Rogan video to watch later.

No. But the flood is definitely real. Which means that SOME stories in the desert Kikbook may have some historical connotation. David and Goliath might be true, we've found "human" remains of communities that were all like 8ft+ tall.

Basically anything in the "Cuckstanity book" that can be found in other cultures or religions might have historical merrit.

One of the secrets that might be coming out soon is that we are not alone on this planet. Besides us, there is a potential for there being 2-4 (or maybe even more) relic hominid species remaining in the most remote recesses of the wild. There are indeed accounts of encounters with entities that would constitute descendants of floresiensis, gigantopithecus, and neanderthalensis. One could assume that the Denisovan man of Asia might have survived to the present in much the same way, ancient proto-chinks deep in the mountains, jungles and deserts. This indeed might account for the smaller stature of Asian hominid sightings such as the rock ape accounts brought back by Vietnam vets.

While its definitely possible that there are some very ancient human civilizations lost to time its very unlikely they had that level of technology. To reach the technical and industrial base needed for producing nuclear weapon you need LOTS of infrastructure and we would have found at least some evidence by now.

Really? Every single city, town, village, outpost and base just happened to be wiped out by one cataclysm? They didn't have even one remote military base in the mountains or something? Unlikely.

How unlikely, exactly? Or maybe it is likely. Or maybe they exist and we've already found them. I know some answers on these topics, but you seem to be completely uninformed.

Do you understand what happens when an 800 foot tsunami rolls off of a glacier that was hit by a meteor? Everything in its path is stripped to the bedrock, and then currents within the flood create vortexes that drill holes straight into the bedrock itself. Then there is the loess layer that indicates massive wildfires blazed elsewhere due to the cataclysmic impacts. And all of that is then followed by a thousand year winter which ends when a further impact event vaporizes enough seawater to cause a run-away greenhouse effect and melt the ice caps. The rise in sea level covered up an extra continent's worth of land, premium coastal land on which people trying to restart civilization from the first disaster would have settled during the harsh Younger Dryas period.

The place has been looted. These holes and cavities all over the stones were clearly sockets for metal elements.
There aren't anywhere near enough images of this place on the internet, most of them are on pinterest, which has enough red tape and pop-ups to deter all but the meekest of goyim. The pics on kikepedia are really tame compared to those.

I used to work with metals and craving etc. There are no tools on this entire planet that can replicate what those people back then have made. Not so smooth an perfect at least and not even with machines.
This shit kept me up for days on end trying to figure out who or what did this, it was either Aryan brothers from the heaven or done by Gods themselves.

TL;DR for you:

All in all I highly recommend you check out all of the appearances of both Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock on the JRE Podcast. Start with Carlson, he delves more into the details.

Getting looted wouldn't cause people to upend 5 ton stone megaliths.

And those stones or mostly made out of granite I might add. So they either melded and molted the stones, lazer cutted it or used some from of ancient meme magic. I'm all for the melting and molding, which would make a bit of sense.

Never underestimate the power of gibz me dat.

pics of the entrance while underwater and after drainage. the initial cave is 50 meters long, 4 meters wide and 3.5 meters high. pathway to the underground chambers/spiral causeway is blocked and requires extensive excavating which currently isnt going on due to (((funding))) and other shitty excuses of not finding out wtf our ancestors knew and did here before the biblethumpers arrived.

interesting. I have a strong desire to know more. Are there any plans to excavate?

no idea really, doesnt get any media attention and i'd guess 99% of finns havent even heard of this place. a finnish mystic named Ior Bock, ded 2010, was allegedly the last descendant of an alleged ancient bloodline that went back to the times when this temple was in use.

his saga and folklore are..a bit nutty but very intriguing.

astangajooga.fi/ this yoga company currently owns the land this mountain resides on but theres no information regarding it.

Keep going, Holla Forums. You're close to memeing Atlantis into existence. Jews are very nervous about this topic for some reason. just read what (((skeptics))) have to say.

>The idea that Atlantis was an actual lost historical location is a very recent idea, first proposed by a writer named Ignatius Donnelly in 1881. He believed that most of the important accomplishments of the ancient world — such as metallurgy, agriculture, religion and language — must have come from Atlantis. In essence, he argued that ancient cultures weren't sophisticated enough to develop these things on their own, so they must have spread from some unknown advanced civilization.

The kvetching here is entirely political and is done in bad faith. While Donnelly did posit the existence of a potato-nigger master race, he was unfortunately not saying that other races were inferior. He argued that their cultures contained similarities which were difficult to explain.
archive.fo/CZoDc

If they're this worried about it, there must be something to it.

You should have seen the original threads, the shills went after it like flies kikes on shit

out of order

Fuck off. You're telling us that all those where fake?

I believe this is the proper order.

Because they didn't live anywhere near it, retard.

I mean what I say you ignorant piece of niggershit.

>>>/asatru/

Porcelain toilets. We'll leave these behind in a layer that will last a billion years.

Bumping thread with epic redpill. Learn uncensored history.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. These pictures made me think of a video I saw a while back. Apparently there's a lot more to rotation mass.

Nigger, I'm sorry. I ment the Aztecs. They inhabited it after the original creators, who are unknown.

This one too.>>8725443

Has anyone ever tried to reconstruct puma punku? Like draw out what it looked like before it got wrecked.

It looks like it just got dashed to pieces. Like by a tidal wave. We have the great post ice age floods but that place is at to high an elevation.

Earthquake? With that idea, isn't tiwanaku, just a mile away, in pretty ok condition?

To add, I also think there was a lot of metallurgy involved. The joint in my second pic, I heard tell that they found some with the metal still in there. This Implies portable smelting.

Third pic is a pretty tame reconstruction.

There would have been glaciers above the mountains, putting them at a higher relative elevation.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. I can just smell the third-world education you low IQ moron.

Draw your own conclusions, I just observe rebar where it would not, could not, be in carved statuary

katabole

Well I'll give that to you. That was metal rod going through a lot of those statues. They looks a little bit casty too.

Could be it was installed to strengthen the statues. Who knows.

Found some weird shit

Kabardino Balkaria

It's a god damn ancient carved shaft

youtube.com/watch?v=cHSumNdWACc
Interesting lesson. Almost a summary of the thread.
Obligatory for anyone ITT. be careful though, guy's a freemason

One very interesting part. The guy claims that Atlantis was in the middle of conquering Europe, Gaul style while the homeland sunk.The soldiers then went native.

Someone posted some Michael Tsarion and the link died but anyway his "Irish origins of civilisation" is a really interesting series, i have no idea how credible he is though.

http__s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnLST3BTjo

You don't have to be so scared of the free masons, m8. There's a lot of slander on them. They are, for better or worse, the good guys.

Keep up the good work. We're onto something.

Baalbek may be involved

Randall Carlson is based. Listened to all his appearances on JRE twice and to my knowledge he's never cucked out.

So where we at with the "Antarctica is actually the atlantean continent, which is now at the south pole due to crustal displacement from the giant meteor that hit the earth at the beginning of the Holocene era" theory?

yep, they are our ancestors alright

Shoo shoo, Jew.

Go home Milo. Your place is in the swamp.

Couldn't have moved that far. I believe past position is known from mineral concentrations which line up with other continents.

What is /atlantis/'s opinion on Arkhaim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim

Swastika may or may not come from the big and little dipper as they go around Polaris during the year.

I really like Graham. I think he's waking up more than he realizes. He drops a pretty decent red pill here in his Magicians of the Gods.

Think about this, and think about how just about every major academic field is like this, especially (((climate science))) and the massive push for climate change awareness and shit. It's all part of the plan to confuse, lie, and outright Jew.

Never believe a word of what the "experts" say until you've reviewed the evidence yourself and verified. Don't let data go through the filters of media talk heads and pop-sci (((((journalists)))))

The ORIGINAL masons were yes, but that society has moved onto being more obscure and secret. The modern masons have been subverted hard by kikes and NWO bullshit. It happened around the time of Napoleon's jewish emancipation.

is it possible KANGS could have been behind humanity?

I found something interesting and related while looking into Enki's wrath about the mosul damn still existing. Note the same bags as OP's pic.

Heres an example for visual aid!

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cong_(jade)

How screwed up are half European-half Chinese kids usually?

I'll be the library in Alexandria had some good information about these things. I wonder who had it all burned…

Take note: fire and brimstone -> sufur-smelling flames -> geological event or meteor impact

damn
buzzkill.jpg

The vikings couldn't even produce high-carbon steel on their own, they had to trade (including white slaves) with the Middle East for it.

Why, did you fuck a chink?

In the immune system, how important is race? “If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia.” The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body’s natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected. A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (read: cells from people of two different races will attack each other as though they are a virus) The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring, the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can be extremely difficult. (31)
As an example, a white mother of a mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random white person on the street than with her own child. If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents is not horrific enough, every member of the family of a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukemia is an incompatible donor for a bone marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely. “One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.” (32) Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Since all the immune system’s cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces an entirely new new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body. (33) Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant. (34)

A seasoned cancer researcher would never set up a study in which all the ill patients were, say, Canadian, and all the healthy controls were Japanese. And yet cancer researchers risk making a similar mistake if they overlook genetic information that fleshes out what many of us like to think of as race or ethnicity, some experts say. Fortunately, awareness of how ancestral genetics might contribute to risk of disease and drug response in people has risen over the last several years. Studies that look directly at the problem are on the rapid rise, and this increased interest has biotechnology companies lowering the cost of tests that determine genetic ancestry, thanks to a little competition. However, experts have yet to decide on how to genetically define ancestry, suggesting examining anywhere from a handful to hundreds of gene variants. Not including information on the race or ethnicity of study volunteers could skew disease risks as stronger or weaker than they really are. “Alzheimer’s is the poster child for this problem,” says pharmacogeneticist Esteban Burchard, MD, of the University of California in San Francisco. A variant of the gene ApoE4 is a strong genetic risk factor for early-onset Alzheimer’s, and the characteristic most likely to raise or lower that risk is race. “It occurs in about 20% of the black American population, and it means nothing. It occurs in about 6% of the Japanese, and it makes their risk six times higher [than that for white people],” Burchard said. “Something about being Japanese unleashes the wrath of the gene, and something about being black American attenuates it.” (35)
The FDA have approved a heart failure drug called Bidil, but only for blacks, as blacks do not benefit from conventional heart failure drugs. (36) Sickle cell anaemia is a condition found almost exclusively in blacks–about 1 in 4 West Africans carry the gene for it while almost no whites do. Any whites who carry the gene most likely have a black ancestor. As a result of population growth in African-Caribbean regions of overseas France and immigration from North and sub-Saharan Africa to mainland France, sickle cell disease has become a major health problem in France. SCD has become the most common genetic disease in this country. (37)

31: phys.org/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
32: nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
33: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
34: washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html
35: jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
36: wsj.com/articles/SB116096445875393515
37: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia

Sure looks as such put could also be some much softer sedimentary rock with misleading appearance.

That's the Yeti, Sasquatch and the Skunk Ape. Both geographical distribution, size and phylogenetic position near the orangutan seem to support that.

A book with a handle perhaps

look, i like graham hancock, but that is the weakest shit I have ever seen
total retardation. of course they had baskets

Hundreds of thousands of years ago there was another planet in this Solar System, about the size of Earth, which made its orbit between Mars and Jupiter. It was a green prosperous world inhabited by a people who had not reached a state of really advanced culture, but had nevertheless attained a stage which afforded an abundance of necessities which made life comparatively comfortable for all.

They studied the philosophies and dabbled in the sciences as do we, except that these people were more advanced in many ways than we are. The planet was so highly mechanized that robots took care of all the menial tasks. The inhabitants had discovered a rudimentary form of space travel, and could control their weather so that drought and famine became long forgotten. The majority, having an abundance of food, and having no menial tasks to perform, soon became content to while away their time in the sun. They became, in comparison with higher planetary cultures, a selfish, lackadaisical people seeking after their own enjoyment, as do the majority of people on Earth today.

The misscalculations on how the planet orbit rout lead the planet to be a shorten distance more close to the sun, when asteroids came their also miscalculated alert sistem didnt pop up and the planted became pieces when the asteroid hit. Al that remians from melek is their most small moon Ceres and about 90% of the planet is now the belt bewteen mars and jupiter.

Nether Maldek nor Mars were destroyed by their civilizations, not a war, not a bomb. Maldek was destroyed by an asteroid because the natives got lazy and didnt check their math calculations, and when the belt of asteroids was made a good 10% of it reached to mars, that while they didnt destroy the planet, the constant landing of them resulted in the loss of the osone due to drastic climate change by a domino effect from the asteroids.

Both Lemurian and Atlantis artefacs are still underwather and have a bretty intresting story in the Maldek-Mars after story hapenind, but thats more /fringe/ related and not sure if Holla Forums wants to hear me on that.

Personally, I'm far more /fringe/ than I am Holla Forums and I would be very interested in what you have to say regarding Maldek-Mars. I'd rather you didn't post it on Holla Forums though in order to avoid dirtying the board. Could you dump your writings into a pastebin and post that?

It's not just the stone handbags though, there's many similarities in the architecture as well as the stories passed down from ancient cultures that points to connections that are not yet explained.

Take one small thing and it could be a coincidence, but all the evidence i've seen says a coincidence is less likely than a connection.

Go home Holla Forums

Bumpin with 2 videos

Here's the 2nd

bump

Kek'd - Here are some spells to practice user

handrit.is/en/manuscript/imaging/is/Lbs08-0143#page/Front+(r)+(1+of+72)/mode/2up

$$\color{green}{The Galdrabók (Icelandic Book of Magic) is an Icelandic grimoire dated to ca. 1600. It is a small manuscript containing a collection of 47 spells and sigils/staves. The grimoire was compiled by four different people, possibly starting in the late 16th century and going on until the mid-17th century. The first three scribes were Icelanders, and the fourth was a Dane working from Icelandic material. The various spells consist of Latin and runic material as well as Icelandic magical staves, invocations to Christian entities, demons and the Norse gods, as well as instructions for the use of herbs and magical items. Some of the spells are protective, intended against such problems as trouble with childbearing, headache and insomnia, previous incantations, pestilence, suffering and distress at sea. Others are intended to cause fear, kill animals, find thieves, put someone to sleep, cause flatulence, or bewitch women.}$$

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galdrab%C3%B3k

Get the standard suite of Disconnect/ABP/noscript/greasemonkey and top it off with
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6325-pinterest-without-registration and you should be good2go. I just go to the site and grab whatever I need without any issues.

t. Uses pinterest to find pictures of airplanes

What's the significance of the bag though? Are we sure it's actually bags that are being displayed in some of these, or buckets?

Packers are fierce this year I hear. Sure look mean.

Reminder that technology comes from Satan and was given to humans by Satan, to make us think that we can become "gods" and master the universe and life and death. Read the Book of Enoch. Nephilim, all the tech given to us back then to jump-start civilization, etc

The end goal is to have humans use genetic manipulation to "create life" and "conquer death" aka becomes gods, but we all know this is not true Godliness. But the end goal is for Satan to have his own "immaculate conception" by re-creating nephilim by infusing him or another fallen angel back with human DNA.

I honestly don't even think you're a christcuck. Or if you are you're one of those shills the super churches pay to attempt to convert people.

It's just the truth famalam. Read it. It all adds up and explains everything.

we wuz mormons

linkola and kaczynski had many great ideas but you're just an idiot

No, that's granite.

That calendar IS correct but only if you live upside down.

bump

Bump in hopes of more infos.

Bump for our 45th Great Year this midsummer.

Is there any way at all to talk to normies about this shit?

That's a good question.
There must be some non-threatening way to segue into it from a more mundane topic.

this is getting more memetic the longer i watch it

bamp

well, what if they did?
we're talking like 12 thousand years here; what are the odds a small handful of *very* primitive outposts survived to the present day and are correctly identified?

oh come on, ive seen videos of people doing it

either try harder or be less of a faggot, neither being mutually exclusive

You clearly know nothing about christianity. Fags will be fags….

I didn't post a video because you can just look it up yourself, but since you need spoon-fed, here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&ab_channel=VerseByVerseBT
start at 25:30

you're awfully emotional, there, goy

gonna leave this here youtu.be/jBxIRMfa1vs

Esoteric bullshit. Hancock is jumping to a lot of conclusions but those vids are just pathetic. At least Hancock provides SOME evidence.

Could it have been a deliberate meteor impact? We're talking about what could've been an intergalactic war between Martian humans and reptilian humanoids over the Solar System. I bet they can redirect big pieces of a destroyed dwarf planet which supposedly created the belt between Mars and Jupiter.

IQ 138 lol fite me kike

Still better than normies though, and you got trips, so Kek's on your side too.

My lack of genius is balanced by high spiritual awareness (imo) Praise Kek

share please

the zigzags are underground?

Bampu

wouldnt we have evidence that a car rusted to shit here? like you have a bunch of dirt then boom just rust pile of an old car

of course this is bumped while Berkeley is burning and there's a media blockout. shill shit.

I'm not a geologist, but I'm pretty sure anyone suggesting they found a 12,000 rusted car would get laughed out of a job regardless of how possible it was that he was right. Even then, if you found a deposit of oxidised iron would you immediately assume it was an ancient car?

I mean shit, in the 90s (I think) historians realized that all of our historical records made no sense because the moon was wobbling all over the damn place and didn't abide by any laws of physics. It was pretty clear sometime in the 15 century our history got fucked with (by people who literally said "hey were gonna fix this history"), but you know what the historians said? "Some invisible extra solar force magically moved the moon around in a crazy Manor and stopped for some reason 400 years ago". Academics will invent the craziest shit to make sure their narrative stays in place.

I don't even think they had cars, it's pretty apparent that their technology operated quite different than ours, and may very well be technically more primitive. They could just do some things we can't.

Nigger, you don't even know.

Only problem, the greatest megalithic civilization of human history wants in Finland. It was in Russia. The Caucasus, to be exact.

Gornya Shoria. This is just the beginning. New sites from all over Russia and other part of the world are coming to light.

I'll bring more later. I'm getting very excited.

looks like the remnants of a gigantic wall

They mastered vibration technology, ankhs were tuning forks they used to train their vocal cords to make the right frequency, which is why you often see depictions of people holding ankhs in front of their faces

For you.

jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php

How "Yeshua" Became "Jesus"

The first letter in the name Yeshua ("Jesus") is the yod. Yod represents the "Y" sound in Hebrew. Many names in the Bible that begin with yod are mispronounced by English speakers because the yod in these names was transliterated in English Bibles with the letter "J" rather than "Y". This came about because in early English the letter "J" was pronounced the way we pronounce "Y" today. All proper names in the Old Testament were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation, but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. Thus, such Hebrew place names as ye-ru-sha-LA-yim, ye-ri-HO, and yar-DEN have become known to us as Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan; and Hebrew personal names such as yo-NA, yi-SHAI, and ye-SHU-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus.

The yod is the smallest letter of the alphabet, which is why Yeshua used it in His famous saying in Matt 5:18: "Until heaven and earth pass away not one yod ("iota" in the Greek text) or one kots will pass from the Torah." For emphasis, Yeshua incorporated in this saying a well-known Hebrew expression: lo' yod ve-LO' ko-TSO shel yod, "not a yod and not a 'thorn' of a yod," i.e., not the most insignificant and unimportant thing. When Yeshua declared that heaven and earth might sooner disappear than the smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet, or the smallest stroke of a letter, He was simply saying that the Torah ("Law" or "Teaching") of Moses would never cease to be.

The second sound in Yeshua's name is called tse-RE, and is pronounced almost like the letter "e" in the word "net". Just as the "Y" sound of the first letter is mispronounced in today's English, so too the first vowel sound in "Jesus". Before the Hebrew name "Yeshua" was transliterated into English, it was first transliterated into Greek. There was no difficulty in transliterating the tse-RE sound since the ancient Greek language had an equivalent letter which represented this sound. And there was no real difficulty in transcribing this same first vowel into English. The translators of the earliest versions of the English Bible transliterated the tse-RE in Yeshua with an "e". Unfortunately, later English speakers guessed wrongly that this "e" should be pronounced as in "me," and thus the first syllable of the English version of Yeshua came to be pronounced "Jee" instead of "Yeh". It is this pronunciation which produced such euphemistic profanities as "Gee" and "Geez".

Since Yeshua is spelled "Jeshua" and not "Jesus" in most English versions of the Old Testament (for example in Ezra 2:2 and 2 Chronicles 31:15), one easily gets the impression that the name is never mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures. Yet 'Yeshua' appears there twenty-nine times, and is the name of at least five different persons and one village in the southern part of Yehudah ("Judah").

In contrast to the early biblical period, there were relatively few different names in use among the Jewish population of the Land of Israel at the time of the Second Temple. The name Yeshua was one of the most common male names in that period, tied with Eleazer for fifth place behind Simon, Joseph, Judah, and John. Nearly one out of ten persons known from the period was named Yeshua.

The first sound of the second syllable of Yeshua is the "sh" sound. It is represented by the Hebrew letter shin. However Greek, like many other languages, has no "sh" sound. Instead, the closest approximation, the Greek sigma, was used when transcribing "Yeshua" as "Iesus". Translators of English versions of the New Testament transliterated the Greek transcription of a Hebrew name, instead of returning to the original Hebrew. This was doubly unfortunate, first because the "sh" sound exists in English, and second because in English the "s" sound can shift to the "z" sound, which is what happened in the case of the pronunciation of "Jesus".

The fourth sound one hears in the name Yeshua is the "u" sound, as in the word "true". Like the first three sounds, this also has come to be mispronounced but in this case it is not the fault of the translators. They transcribed this sound accurately, but English is not a phonetic language and "u" can be pronounced in more than one way. At some point the "u" in "Jesus" came to be pronounced as in "cut," and so we say "Jee-zuhs."

The "a" sound, as in the word "father," is the fifth sound in Jesus' name. It is followed by a guttural produced by contracting the lower throat muscles and retracting the tongue root- an unfamiliar task for English speakers. In an exception to the rule, the vowel sound "a" associated with the last letter "ayin" (the guttural) is pronounced before it, not after. While there is no equivalent in English or any other Indo-European language, it is somewhat similar to the last sound in the name of the composer, "Bach." In this position it is almost inaudible to the western ear. Some Israelis pronounce this last sound and some don't, depending on what part of the dispersion their families returned from. The Hebrew Language Academy, guardian of the purity of the language, has ruled that it should be sounded, and Israeli radio and television announcers are required to pronounce it correctly. There was no letter to represent them, and so these fifth and sixth sounds were dropped from the Greek transcription of "Yeshua," -the transcription from which the English "Jesus" is derived.

So where did the final "s" of "Jesus" come from? Masculine names in Greek ordinarily end with a consonant, usually with an "s" sound, and less frequently with an "n" or "r" sound. In the case of "Iesus," the Greeks added a sigma, the "s" sound, to close the word. The same is true for the names Nicodemus, Judas, Lazarus, and others.

English speakers make one further change from the original pronunciation of Jesus' name. English places the accent on "Je," rather than on "sus." For this reason, the "u" has shortened in its English pronunciation to "uh."

In the West, a child's name is often chosen for its pleasant sound, or because another family member had it. The Jews of the Second Temple period also named after relatives (Luke 1:59-63). However, almost all Jewish names have a literal meaning. Occasionally this is seen in English names too, such as Scott (a person from Scotland), Johnson (son of John), and Baker (bread maker). But with Hebrew names it is the rule, rather than the exception.

The name Yeshua means The LORD's Salvation, or Cry Out to the LORD for Help. It is the short version of Yehoshua, literally "YHWH saves (or turns) us". In comparison, prior to being transliterated from the Hebrew Bible, the name Ἰησοῦς (Iesous) did not exist in Greek. Through multiple translations and changes in pronunciation, a tradition of saying "Jesus" has obscured His name, "Yeshua." It has shifted His perceived message and identity from Hebrew to Greek.

the fuck is this shit?

I didn't really delve into the technology they might had had, but yeah, they seemed to have a much deeper understanding of sound and how it effects matter. We know that sound can move small items and that at certain vibrations matter pretty much does what you want it to do. They seemed to have figured out that connection and utilized it to great effect. Even still, they seem to have achieved knowledge beyond what should have been possible. How did they figure out the procession of the equinox without computers? Something we have only done recently. They had to have been technologically advanced geniuses.

Or they used remote viewing to gather data and transcendental states to crunch the numbers. And that's without even getting into the topic of received knowledge.

Posting more kabardino balkaria

drrrrrrrrrrrrr
drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What say you, sir?

Can't even find it with a search.

It's a meme from some spoopy Chinese comic book, not going to spoil it since it's actually a pretty decent anime.

You faggots better be watching.
This is the "tesla of water".

Yes it is, Tolkien made it

Watched this documentary a few years back; really cool stuff and especially amazing with all the "physics"-breaking vortex motions/interactions. Scientists still don't really understand some of the unusual tangles and processions that interacting vortices exhibit. It's amazing someone who started from the humble background of a logger had such physical intuition, matching some of the biggest thinkers of the day.

Search for Admiral Byrd.

Nice that someone ITT acknowledged it.
Yeah it's really interesting, have an old copy of the book that's mentioned by the Swedish engineer dealing with Schaubergers life and theories.

I really like the simplicity of copying nature intricately but intuitively for results that far outdo that which math tries to accomplish. (I know everything is math, but you know what I mean.)

high school tier esoterics

since you seem to know a lot about hebrew characters, is it true that the sound of the letters manifest in 3d cymatic form?

When they're resurfacing the hockey rink, they say warm water freezes quicker than cold water, how does that make sense?

What. The. Fuck.
Stones the size of houses.
I've seen some shit. But what.

Natural physical qualities and processes rarely "make sense," because there is so much more complexity to material interactions than we typically are aware of. Take curling stones for example. Take a beer glass or shot glass and push it down a long lacquered table. It'll go straight in the direction you pushed it. Now spin the glass in a direction while pushing it. It will now curve in the direction opposite how you spun it. Clockwise rotation causes a leftward curve, and counterclockwise rotation causes a rightward curve. Now go to the curling rink and try the same experiment with curling stones, which are just large rocks carved in such a way to have a single roughly circumferential ring of contact on the bottom side, effectively the same situation as when you were curling glasses on tabletop. In this case the stones curve in the direction of rotation rather than against it. People have been curling for centuries and this behavior is well documented, however to this day there exists no model to explain the mechanics of exactly why there is this discrepancy.

Finland was Lemuria!

interesting

sage for non contribution

Guys, I just heard on Hannity that Newt Gingrich is going to Antarctica.

That's right, m8. I'm still grappling with the whole thing. I thought, like I was told, that it was a natural formation. I think it artificial.

Even more so, there are tons of megalithic ruins all over Southern Russia that have been kept hush hush for generations.

There are a LOT and they are big and they are old. Although, this gornaya shoria seems to be the biggest.

(1st pic)

Where is this on a map?

Giant wall, you say?

Look another possible massive ancient wall in Russia. This sit is Arakulski Shihan. The white stones are unique. Meaning they are unique in the area. Just as we are told about stone henge and the like. They are from somewhere else.

To put it.crudely, directly north of where the boarders of Mongolia and Kazakhstan meet. In southern Russia.

Just look up Gornaya Shoria.

Literally the middle of nowhere, what would be the purpose of stacking such large stones out there?

Can you post a source to that? Supposedly he said it on January 30th.

If these are truly man man, or giant made, then they are far older than even 10,000 years. It was probably a a hot spot activity at the time. The spooky thing is, that area is absolutly packed with ruins. South western Russia area is a gold mine of new archeology.

this is fucking massive

That would imply the aesìr really did kill the giants.

Seriously though, that wall is awe-inspiring

well what the shit is this

Yeah, there is no way in hell that wall is natural.

That region would have been very fertile before the pole shift. Eastern and southern Russia is basically a massive expanse of unknown. I saw a video a while back of a guy flying in North East Russia, in the middle of nowhere. It was basically untouched by man for thousands upon thousands of years, and outside the window you could see what looked like massive ruins stretching for miles. Not buildings unfortunately, but what looked like roads and foundations.

Our history before the 15th century is pretty much nothing like we think it is.

I only reserve the possibility of this giant mumbo jumbo but sometimes it actually fits. I don't know. If not giants, then advanced technology.

Looks like a series of tunnels to me.

I wish we could have more than a birds eye view of that site. Just that pic alone gives great credit to human construction in Antarctica.

Good thread. Bumping

that is some amazing shit

How large are the circular figures? They very well could be calderas, in addition the shape of the longer lines moreso resemble rivers than tunnels

In addition if the black-ish areas are water/lakes then the formation in the snow could very well be caused by underwater currents, maybe geothermal vents or something. If it's rock then who knows, but they wind around the rocks in a similar way to rivers

or you could google it…

If I understand correctly stone is so heavy (almost 20 kg) and rough it basically cuts a path for itself in the direction of spin. It spins too slowly (typically 2-3 rotations during the roughly 25 seconds it takes to slide to the target) to be affected by the rotation force which would cause it to arc in the opposite way to it's spin.

This is from 2013.

Adds fuel to the fire about conspiracy theorists, they don't want to know the mystery because then it becomes mundane and they lose interest. This is also why conspiracies tend to keep growing in complexity, because they more you learn about a particular one, the more complicated you need to make it to keep you engaged to it.

You think you could point me in the direction of that, friend? I could find anything just doing a loose search.

Yes, that is one among multiple models trying to explain the entirety of the phenomenon. But it doesn't come close to modeling it wholly, which was the entire point of the post. For example look into the differential frictional whetting model. We try to model what we see but rarely understand the totality of mechanism regulating it. What are you, a freshman physics student? Research a little more and you'll surely find just how sloppy and hole ridden our scientific models truly are. See: The entire field of quantum fucking mechanics.

Go into detail right now exactly how it doesn't describe the effect fully.

They specifically mention all the other competing models up to that point and how they fail at a full explanation, it's in their paper.

What does this have to do with anything? The explanation given for the effect does not require quantum mechanics.

A heavy rough sided circular stone cuts a micropath in the ice which aligns it's direction of travel with it's direction of spin due to the leading edge biasing the path by a small angle towards the direction of spin relative to the back edge.

Alternatively if they sweep the ice unevenly in front of the stone it creates small abrasions in the ice causing the path of the stone to change, due to the leading edge hitting the rough patch first and guiding the back edge towards the same direction.

It's exactly how an ice skater can control their movement on ice, or a skier on snow, by cutting a path through it, which guides their blades and skies. The effect is obvious there, it was less obvious here because it works on a microscopic scale and required careful measurement to detect.

How are you just ignoring this? I mean you wrote 3 sentences of gibberish in reply to a carefully thought out multiple paragraph explanation, so I'm guessing you're just a fucking idiot.

Another good pic of this site.

Yeah, well at least he doesn't use Reddit spacing

those stones look like they have tens of thousands of years of wear on them

You didn't answer his question. Hot water does not freeze faster. Part of it evaporates so you're left with less water on the rink that needs to freeze than if you used cold water. In other words less hot water on a surface freezes faster than more cold water on a surface.

Just like the Sphinx, how about that.

Holy shit that sounds pretty awesome.
However… could it be it's referring to planets fucking shit up? It is known that near-planet collisions generate bigass lightningbolts enough to cause such destruction.

I always viewed the story of adam and eve's existence in eden as a warning about advancement, civilization, and modernity. "The fall" is thus a direct result of seeking to fulfill materialistic desires, which would from that point on forever be unquenchable.

Anybody studied Tolkiens allegory? As in, have any newfags ITT read any of the first five volumes of 'History Of Middle Earth'?

J.R.R. Tolkien is probably a reincarnation of Shem or even kek himself I dare say. Behind the contemporary exoteric novelty of the hobbits and lotr, there is a vast history of Aryan supremacy over the forces of darkness.

Shilling this goys blogspot, he seems to understand what I am talking about.

Ainulindale is to Elves as the Genesis is to men (inb4 christfag/kike)
tolkienm edievalandmodern.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/ainulindale-is-to-elves-as-genesis-is.html

Atlantis or Atalantie
tolkienm edievalandmodern.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/atlantis-and-atalantie.html

Basically, we wuz Asgardians. I always thought it was just some new age, H. P. Lovecraft tier horseshit but then I discovered that j.r.r. was basically a wizard at oxford (who compiled the 'W' section of the Oxford Dictionary) and had access to their deep Rothschild archives and tabularium.

pic retailed Ted Nasmith's epic artwork from the Silmarillion

pic 1 related Heligoland or 'Tol Eressea'

The Lost Road, a fucking must read (In particular, look into the Straight Road aswell the shaping of M-E) faculty .smu.edu/bwheeler/tolkien/online_reader/TolkienTheLostRoad.pdf

Look up 'the narrow way' in the bible.

Not saying that we weren't kings n khans, but lol at believing semen drinking pot smoker's tales. However he actually convinced major construction and roadworks company to fund the excavations, which were eventually shut down when the guy was arrested along his followers for hash possession.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ior_Bock

google.com/maps/place/Lemminkäisen temppeli/@60.2631732,25.3224907,454m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x46921b2b65eb129d:0x506715e74ce3186!8m2!3d60.2631711!4d25.3242588

Go away, evil dogger.

GREAT IS THE FALL OF GONDOLIN

youtube.com/watch?v=pISzxdEgDCU

There, you made me shill this guy again.
This thread is really comfy. Best of Holla Forums

So, this is spiral power… not bad.

Can someone please post the links to archives of the earlier Atlantis/Hyperborea/Thule/Lemuria/Urheimat/Ancient Aryan threads?
These are the ones I have so far. I know there are more.
archive.is/7t5sR
archive.is/nnqRs
archive.is/Apn3X
archive.is/tIZNT

Interesting blue hole. Considering the kind of life forms found in the deep Antarctic ocean over the last few years, coupled with newly discovered caves previously sealed off for millions of years containing ancient microbial life forms, I can only imagine how deep that blue hole must be and what could lurk within it.

Your story doesn't jive frienderino.

that would make sense, the hot water would melt away some of the scratched up ice and evaporate making it more effective

what a coincidence!

hey TRS, please don't use self-depreciating language like that. Have more respect than that!

Probably slavery.

It's extremely interesting nonetheless. The only issue I have with all this is what another user said about a precursor civilization in relation to global warming. That information on said civ was being hidden in order to better propagate the man made global warming meme. But…unless these ancients had technology that emitted gasses, they couldn't have impacted the atmosphere in any significant way. So why hide it? If they had some amazing tech, SOMETHING aside from ruins should have survived, right?

….then again there is the antikytheran device, so maybe there is tech left behind by the First Ones. It just may be buried rather deep underground or sunk far underwater.

God damn this fucking planet man.

Praise it

Don't think thats an abyss, m8. I think the black is just slate, dark stone, what have you. The pic just shows those 'train tracks' and uniform circular patterns.

Labor isn't the problem. It's scale. The stones of the site I presented, gornaya shoria, are estimated to be double, triple and quadruple the weight of the baalbeck stones. Baalbeck has the largest known man hewn and placed stones of any other site. The largest, stone of the pregnant woman, never even made it out of the ground. Pregnant stone is 1000 tons. Gornaya shoria has stones that have to be 4000 tons. Even further, shoria stones are stacked. Multiple layers of stacks of stones far larger than the once thought largest. Baalbecks largest stones are only one layer.

There are more megaliths across Russia, of comparable greatness. There also another similar stack of uber megaliths is Brazil. I'll get that ready and boast it, as well.

Here's the Brazilian site. Located in Paraiba, Brazil. Stacked, mega megaliths. Larger than the stones of baalbeck.

This is just mind blowing.

It sets your mind racing completely.

It begs the question why is this never talked about?

It's poses such great questions for humanity.

It's honestly changing my brain. Just when you think archeology and ancient past is at its limit it slaps you right in the face with something new.

As for why these new sites are just coming out. I don't joke when I say to check out Russian megalithic sites. All that unexplored wilderness is yielding some serious shit. I havnt even posted the stuff from an area called the Ural mountains which is even further north.

You have to check out megaliths.org

It's made by this one Russian girl and she is PASSIONATE. Covers previously unknown sites from all over the world. Also had a youtube channel by the name 'newearth.

Now THIS really makes me think…

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

A hard abrasive powder can be used to bore through or cut hard stone using an otherwise softer saw blade/drill bit substrate. Modern rock saws and drill bits utilize diamond impregnated steel or carbide tips to achieve clean cuts in very hard materials.
A common argument for this kind of boring technique in the accepted technological level of Antiquity is the use of loose silica (quartz) sand with an arsenic-copper bronze cylinder bit mounted to a manually operated drill. Quartz, being having a hardness of 7, can abrade granitoid rocks due to their typical composition of quartz (7), feldspar (6-8), and mica (3-4).

The main issue with this technique is the immense wear that the drill bit experiences, they wear out too quickly to be used for more than a few borings. Another issue that arises is that aeolian (wind blown) sand is very abraded and is typically very rounded. Abrasives need sharp edges to abrade, so unless the shearing forces of the drilling motion cause the grains to shatter, aeolian sand would be a lesser abrasive than other abrasives found in an arid region.

-t. geology user

Copper can cut anything, if you have the missing ingredient.

I used to watch that channel, and while she does cover a lot of good stuff, she got caught up in trying to debunk modern archeology and history so that she never really lays out how she thought history truly happened. She also seemed to think that if we just wake up, things will all be okie dokie, and that fighting would never happen because the parasites (I'm not entirely sure who or what she thinks these are. Men? Aliens? But she doesn't think they're jews) will just give up for whatever reason. She literally says that humanity originally never fought and all violence was forced onto us by "the parasites". Then she started going into prophecies, and saying that very soon 99% of everyone will die, then life will be shit for like 1000 years and then maybe, things will get better. Which kind of begs the question as to why she is even trying anymore?

More recently she has gone off the deep end. She had spent quite a lot of time debunking modern dating techniques, and has taken the Fomenko idea that just about every thing in history happened in the last thousand years. Yet, she has begun going into "millions of years old" ruins, and has been obsessing over "hundred million years old" cart tracks found in stone. There's definitely something to the ruins she looks into, and the tracks, but her outlook now doesn't really mix well with her old one. She stopped mentioning hyperborea and atlantis a while back, and has been talking about elves and dwarves a lot more. I also think someone called her a racist a while back and she cucked out and said that black people can be Caucasian too (?!) even started talking about black people that lived in Europe hundreds of years ago. It was around that time she abandoned hyperborea.

She's got some interesting stuff, but she's all over the place so take her with a grain of salt. She also had a dude on come on her channel that was an "expert" on past lives who believed that people could reincarnate as animals (which is a common, but stupid belief) and even inanimate objects. This dude put some guy into a trance, and when he said "all I can see is gray", he just said "yep he was a rock lol" and then incorporated that into his belief system. Not really that important, but it was pretty funny.

It's like you want to be infertile.

If all as mind, you'd better hope you're a badass nightmare in someone else's.

I agree about all that. She was jumpy in her content and can be laughed at as much as taken seriously. The content that's been compiled is the important thing. Just have to sift through all the extra fluff.

Although, there was one video about St Petersburg, that raised my eyebrow. Not all speculation I took seriously but that is an extremely impressive city of architectural phenomena.

If anything, skip the youtube channel but still go to the site for the big catalog of unknown archeological sites.

There's some fairly important concepts that I think have some truth to them that she goes over in her earlier videos. Such as Joseph Justus Scaliger falsifying and destroying history, along with some of Fomeko's work that puts just about everything before the 16th century in question. There's also stuff like the possible use of nukes prior to 1945 that are interesting: the story of napoleon's armys retreat from Moscow caused by a massive fire Ball, and having his men slowly dying from some kind of sickness that made their hair fall out as they made their way back, and a mysterious crater in Moscow along with higher levels of radiation surrounding it. Some of the work she did on the history prior to the 16th century is interesting too, such as the mongols actually being the "moghuls" who were actually white, and the tartars not being shitskins, but actually being from Tartaria which is the old name for Russia. Also the episode where she goes over the reformation is really good, as it puts it into a totally different light and shows how the violence and carnage of the 16th and 17th century are mostly sanitized by today's academia.

Her videos are fine to watch as long as you realize she is just some new age chick who stumbled upon some truth. Once she starts mentioning million year old ruins and dwarves, stop watching. She starts making less and less sense.

Thanks for the megalith website. I've spent a few hours there browsing.

gotta say there are awful lot of ((coincidences)). absolutely amazing stuff that I cannot comprehend at all. I'm new to the ancient history but quickly becoming obsessed.

DAMN GOYIM!! IT WAS MADE BY THOUSANDS OF SLAVES PULLING ROPES AND ROLLING THEM ON LOGS!

Seriously though our greatest allies have been ruining egyptology and other megalithic sites for centuries.

doesn't explain pic related #2

Nice I wanted to bring those 'balance rocks' to the thread too. There's lots of them in several locations. It's another trend for sure.

First pic is from India and the second pic is from Zimbabwe.

End of an age and slaughtering of giants….sounds biblical like the advanced civilization of the pre-flood world and the Nephilim.

The hands on the Easter Island statue are very similar to the ones on the Gobleki Tepe ones.

The end of the Pleistocene saw the melting of the ice sheets and the sea level rising several hundred feet submerging millions of square miles of coastline that were probably where most humans lived. Hancock ties it to a pair of impacts which could have caused at least part of this flooding to be so rapid so as to be within a 24 hour period.

Probably an asteroid impact right on the ice sheet.

Strongly reminds me of this story by H.P. Lovecraft www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx
H.P. Lovecraft was a visionary, many of his stories came to him in dream-visions and he lived in a persistent dream world when he slept. Is it possible that he really was relating memories of the old gods in some way that Holla Forums memegicians are only beginning to understand?

water expands when frozen. if the ice turned into water the oceans wouldn't expand that greatly
my theory is one of those saturn ice rocks came close to earth but melted in the atmosphere. basically causing it to flood the earth with rain

Actual niggers did not live in South Africa until the 13th century. When the Dutch founded Cape Town in 1652 blacks had not reached the area and there were only small bands of nomadic pygmies.

They had all the time in the world to get down there what the fuck is their problem.

Don't answer I'm being rhetorical.

Any good info on this stuff?
I can only find Russian or badly translated sites
Something about the SS having visited it

I got into crane operating till I found something better and I've had 120ton off the end of my boom and I tell you lads, it'll press your fucking nerves. To imagine picking 4000ton…. We have cranes today that could make the pick and more but this structure itself, with no obvious rigging points, would be impossible to do with modern cranes.

First pic related is the Taisun gantry crane that holds the world record at 20,133ton. Second pic related is the Sarens SGC-120 with only a 3,200ton work load and that's the biggest we got in boom cranes.

Pygmies still exist in the Congo of Africa today. Africans cannibalize them because they supposedly give "magic" powers. The "hobbit" (h. floreisensis?) people would have been alive at the same time as modern humans. Abos for example broke off into an isolated population 40,000 years ago.

Thanks for the perspective. I'm straightened out the weight claims. This block is 3500 tons. Everything else is heavy too but this is the single largest.

Fuck me, user, I do love this shit! I was aware of Gobleki Tepi, but I had no idea that the majority of it is still buried, and that it's burial was intentional back then. While I don't necessarily believe that LotR and the Howard tales reflect a true accounting of the way things were 12,000+ years ago, I do believe that given that humanity as we know it only occupies the merest glimmer of a speck in the Earth's timeline, it's entirely conceivable that we're version 2.0 of a society that came up, evolved to a technological point, and were utterly wiped out either by their own self destruction or forces of the cosmos. I can't read enough of this, keep it coming!

Kikes wiped it

http ://www.livescience.com/18308-google-earth-update-erases-atlantis.html

Mother fuckers.

They need purged.
Shadilay, I also request that the most important information and digits from this thread be compiled for safety at the temple of kek. /tok/

Anybody got the video of the guy who drove an RC car into one of the pyramids and found a figure and a light at the end?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms was written in the 14th century by Luo Guanzhong. It's assumed he just made up what Lu Bu looked like because there are no records of Lu Bu's appearance. Maybe Li He did write about Lu Bu but with regards to appearance it would have been completely made up. As for ROTK, it is mostly a fantastical retelling of the events of the Three Kingdoms era, which were passed down by the chinks for years, and the author takes many artistic liberties.

Such an egregious mistake makes me question the validity of the entire picture.

hollaforums.com/thread/8637747/politics/we-wuz-atlanteans-2.html

Nice slide thread

this thread is from last year. do you even know what a slide thread is? of course not because you're a shill or cuckchan refugee.

This shit is a fucking mindbreak, it's too much 'cannot be', but there it is. Someone fucking made that.

We've been keeping this thread afloat for two months nearly. 5 or six threads about the same subject came before this one. This is not a big crowd in these threads. We are passionate about untold ancient history and are gathering many new pieces to the puzzle.

Read the content of the thread before you dismiss it. Like I said /atlantis/ threads have deep roots here.

I have to believe those two walls are man made, too.

I also wager they have many thousands of years of erosion. They almost look too run down to be artificial but the multi layer stacking and repeating block shapes are not natural features.

Here's a side shot of the Shoria location. Also, a front shot.

The erosion makes it look more natural, but nature doesn't make long thin walls like that, or if it does, it's news to me

Fucking Jew. Accusing others of gaslighting. You're the one gaslighting.

You're intentionally throwing out disinformation about early civilization.

Show me the peer reviewed research paper or you're full of shit.

Gobeklie Tepe was carved AT LEAST 11,000 years ago. I don't think the stratigraphy of the site has established an oldest possible date - only that it was AT LEAST 11,000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe#Dating

Show me the peer reviewed research paper or you're full of shit.

Depends on how low you set the bar for evidence and what you mean by "civilization."

There are settlements in Southern Chile as far back as 13,500 years ago (meaning whoever was there would probably have been coming south and already have explored the entire coast of the Americas by that time.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

But they are very rudimentary.

South American culture is actually extremely old. The Norte Chico had a system of writing that dates back at least 5,000 years if not much, much older. The Norte Chico were developmentally almost even with the Mesopotamian powers in terms of technological advancement, with large megalithic architecture. The difference was that the Norte Chico culture relied on the sea to provide their living rather than agriculture.

It would be very interesting to do a genetic sequence on a Norte Chico mummy. To my knowledge there are none, though. Enough ancient White skeletons exist to make me wonder if perhaps they were Caucausoidal.

Maybe DEM wuz atlanteans and sheeeit, nigga.

In the first picture, look at the ridge on the center right. Are those walls also?

To me it looks like it's possible some or all of the stones were moved - just from the first picture. The second picture it looks much more natural.

It's collapsing in on it self for sure. I think we are lucky to be seeing even this much. It's very old if it's made by hand. The big base stones are in better shape. They are pictured in the thread too. If it's legit it would have been a large complex. Now only a husk of what it looked like how ever many thousands of years ago.

Strange stone ruins in many parts of Russia and the Caucasus region.

Try this quick slide show. A whole bunch of great shots of potential stone work from around the Gornaya shoria site and other areas.
youtu.be/3g8yspm1NaE

There's also the Ural mts site further north. The Dolmens in the west Caucasus. Other sites all over Russia.

i need to see this

bump
don't let this thread die

Is this our weekly poisoning the well thread?

Kill yourself.

I think the threads are filled with well meaning people who are asking lots of questions but don't have an exhaustive background on the subject. I sincerely doubt we're going to uncover any super high tech shit but we honestly have a long fucking timeline where humans could have been doing cool things in different geographic locations depending on the climate.

We have a window of about 200,000 years, and I sincerely encourage people to dig EVERYWHERE to find out what prehistoric humans were up to all across the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human

Those are shills and derailers, that isn't what this is about

THIS is what these threads are about, lost human history that (((they))) are trying to hide for what ever reasons.

This is the principle of flying saucers. It's the antigravity engine. The antigravity motor is made up of two cylinders filled with an unknown black, oil-like viscous liquid. They rotate within the bell, they rotate around a common axis and a shaft of their own, they attract and repel, spinning perpetually. The "bell shape" is important, it amplifies and directs the waves.

I love shit like this for various reasons I'll dump what I have.

Just had a thought. Are those white spots low gravity? If so, what if they are launch sites. Like, the previous civilization fucked with the gravity at those posts to make launching ships easier.

I never bought this Bosnian pyramid theory. Not enough evidence. I've heard there have been the odd artifact found here and there, but hell, I could go out into a nearby cow pasture and find Mississippian era arrowheads if I looked long enough.

The same way False Killer Whales and Bottlenose Dolphins produce fertile offspring while belonging in different subfamilies.

Funny, but I'm sure I've seen this wog cunt in way too many shill articles.

The cranial characteristics and enormous size of these individuals suggest they belong to a separate species of humanoid whose origins remain unknown, having been the subject of the myriad legends of giants from around the world and depicted in giant statuary on Easter Island.

those are only partially human user
I think those have DNA from fallen angels in them, as alluded to by the filename

Do we have something on ancient cities like Asgard or Atlantis? I heard there were more than the two, with Atlantis being called "another Asgard". Ofcourse this is primarily about Atlantis now.

bum p for relevance

In 1984 a large cache of over 300 artifacts was discovered by a small group of gold prospectors led by engineer Dr. Elias Sotomayor in a tunnel 300’ below ground in the jungle-covered mountains of La Maná, Ecuador. Accurate dating of the artifacts is as yet impossible by the latest methods, as the thermoluminescence technique would be unreliable due to years of exposure to sunlight since their discovery. The lithic technology and geometry presented in the artifacts denies placement in known cultural contexts from the region, suggesting that they may predate the known cultures from the region.

Most amazing are the representations of the Great Pyramid at Giza, a King Cobra (a snake known to exist only in southeast Asia) and an engraved global map of the present continents of the world and other landmasses now submerged. Advanced technological features are apparent in the stonework, including magnetic zero-point effects and inlaid lines that fluoresce under ultraviolet light. The artifacts defy any simple explanation, revealing that the technological capabilities of ancient man were millennia in advance of that used by industrial man. The group of over 300 objects has remained in Ecuador in the private collection of German Villamar for over a decade since their discovery by Sotomayor, a gift of encoded knowledge from a teacher to student.

The most intriguing artifact of the group is a representation of a pyramid (above) with 13 horizontal divisions or steps, 3 sides on the inlaid triangular face and 1 eye symbol. The single engraved and inlaid florescent eye is a Sanskrit spiritual symbolism for psychic vision: the third-eye. As there are no known true pyramids in the Americas, only a multitude of stepped pyramids, this must be considered a representation of the Great Pyramid at Giza thousands of miles away. Interestingly, this Ecuadorian artifact records the third-eye symbol of the original façade whose casing stones are now absent. The reverse side of the triangular artifact bears a gold-plated inscription of the Orion’s belt constellation and a series of Archaic Sanskrit glyphs, as yet uninterpreted.

Theosophy has a lot to say about atlantis and the broader history of the human race - blavatsky.net/index.php/37-topics/atlantis/55-atlantis-found

theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?title=Atlantis

Also I'd recommend checking out Sylvie Ivanova's work where she checks out ancient ruins and ties together similarities. They have projects you can get involved with to do field research.

- youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang
- megaliths.org/

Also with the sylvie stuff I'd recommend starting here:

youtube.com/watch?v=bk-o42NNQm4

You missed all the most important things, such as the fact that we are not even the same species as these other races. We descend from ancient Hyperborean gods, an overman species above the rest.

nice digits

more here bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_life48.htm

Well there's obviously no truth to the bible, it's a book written by Jews for the sake of population control over the goyim. Look deeper, look into ancient Aryan history to find the truth.

You're nuts if you think Atlanteans were not Germanic/Nordic, they obviously were according to all that we know of them. You're ignoring the most likely scenario here, which is that we have not evolved but we have devolved and regressed. That our ancient Aryan ancestors from tens of thousands of years ago were actually wiser and more advanced than anyone during the medieval times. That is why, momentarily the Nordic vikings were in that state of decay.

These were made by ancient Finns?

Info on first pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=LngsxULZvEM
this vid touches up on the pyramid eventually and says the presanskrit translates to "the son of the creator comes"
vid is super cool, touches up on the elongated skulls, and the beginning is about a presentation is looking at these stone discs from central america with images of spaceships, sun as a stargate and some more, as well as the audience being told "you shouldnt be recording this" :^)

Desire to know more intensifies.

man that'd be a god damn shame.

Building that niggers think they built 'cause it's in apefrica.

It was a ruse. Pure bullshit.

liveleak.com/view?i=234_1387088879

Aaaaaaaand they went full retard
Those are just giant sized Aryans. More accurately known as Solutreans. Nothing reptilian about them, what kind of jackass wrote that in.

Serrano wrote extensively on Atlantis, hyperborea, and the foundations of Aryan bloodlines.

area. This is what Plato referred to. He tells us Poseidon ruled there (the
Bridegroom), in love with a daughter of the earth, Klito or Kleito, the bride and
they had a son Atlas, who was charged to uphold the Column that maintains the
sky, held firm by the fixed Pole Star. Plato probably transferred the Hyperborean
Myth to the South Atlantic, only changing the names of the Gods and heroes who
are described better in Nordic Sagas. So Jurgen Spanuth believed. Or rather, Plato
transferred the same Gods to another geography. After all, it's all the same.
Atlantis existed and the survivors of Lemuria and the Continent of the South Pole
went there for refuge, after the catastrophes submerging and covering Antarctica
with ice. Atlantis was a true Noah's Ark. Lemuria corresponds to all the lands
submerged into the Pacific Ocean.

What? That's not how any of that works. If we go extinct, there will never again be White people on this planet. We have no nonwhite ancestry, and the nonwhite races are not capable of evolving into us.

these specifically, and if you look at the video i linked , were not elongated by dumb practice akin to neck lengthening (which is just torso shortening technically)

Those skulls have different plate structure than a normal human skull though.

correct
and the greys

He's trying to claim that niggers were Atlanteans/Egyptians. His wife is a nigger as well.

The other video embedded in also points out that elongation methods do not increase the volume of the cranial cavity, and while he didn't specifically mention bone mass, you can tell that there is more of it in the elongated skulls.

Been researching Vril Society and the Nazi connection to the Hollow Earth…interesting

I cant recommend anything though because a lot of it comes off as shit. I mean it seems that the whole cult is based on (fictional) book The Coming Race by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton. …Like Scientology

However who knows maybe the book is a real account. The Nazis certainly did have a fascination with ancient sites and mysteries to harness the power of Vril. I think the Pyramids and Tesla's tower did generate this force.

You an old Council of Elrond forum fag?

You're correct about gobleki tepi - carbon dating applies to the organic master the site was buried under, and that stuff is 11k years old. The site could be far older.

checked, 2nd pic

The one there I think I see in the picture, have been tracked back to Tønsberg i Norway, due to tribal tattoos.

All the european traditional dresses also comes from China. You still find tribes there, that use very similar dresses.

Marco Polo was absolutely not the first one from here over there

Other pic is very interesting, we know little of the Marklanders, who turned heathen, killed the Bishop of Greenland and moved down there.

There has been a lot of activity up the Hudson, 12-1600 drill holes in hard rock that dates back to the 1k and forwards.

If they went this far south, we do not have any written material on, but it is not unlikely. When the french came to Markland, they found a tribe(it pisses me off that I lost sauce) that stood out from the other tribes.
The thing was, they assimilated with once and also lived rather isolated.

I haven't seen this movie, but I assume the skræling-norse fickificki and mixing is supposed to be illustrated by (((hollywood))) here. They didn't look like that.

After the empire fell in 1319 and plagues to follow, shipping to the western islands and outposts was also cut off. Pic related is a stone found in kensington of all places in the 1800ds by a swedish farmer, that thought it was some Native indian stuff. The expedition has later been found to be documented here, they sent people over to convert the heathens again…..

We don't know.
Heyerdahl the based man, died too soon, he tried all through his life to proof this.
That there were more contact between civilizations and cultures in the past than we accept today. The Roman-Christian world view, is very Rome centric, as if nothing happened outside of it. People have inn all times traveled wide and far.

forgot movie, tired, sleepings

I assume it's supposed to be Indians/Skrælings mixing in with the Marklanders.

they're baskets. it's a container with a handle. they look pretty much the same wherever you go. there may have been some interesting stuff going on before the end of the last ice age, but seeing baskets in carvings is like seeing spears – they're gonna show up everywhere regardless.

They are calling it Yule…. Jól….
But at the wrong date

Where is this stuff from?

It's like tradition of your Halloween, Diseblot has swapped traditions with Jól here.

That is the kids dressing up and going around singing songs to get candy. Sometimes the men do it too, to get booze lol.

It's very regional now, but it was very common when I was a kid.

only soft stone

Steel is required to cut hard rock, as you got up here. Often Swizz and Austrian engineers and blasters come here, and they go …. fug.. our shit doesn't work here, the rock is too hard. Lit billions of year old rock as old as it gets, compressed over tons of ice ages.

As stated in earlier post, the only culture around and before year 1k that had the capability to drill hard rock was the nords.

Steel was the black smiths secret, he crushed bones to ie make swords. You can read in the sagas that people go
These swords were often given names and passed on for generations.

The nips had steel too, there it was no secret. But the didn't have the drilling capabilities.

Same as today, you stook an iron rod down there to fasten ships.

The nip steel wasn't as good, lower carbon content which is why it had to be folded so much. Vikings used "damascus steel" which supposedly came from Syria but who knows if that's more jewish lies and nords knew how to make steel on their own.

We have ~200,000 years of anatomically modern human history to work with, my guess is that there have been several white civilizations that rose and fell, some would have been quite impressive and may have been almost pre-industrial and quite advanced in terms of antibiotic use, various medicial advances which don't require a ton of tech (soap, basic distillate medicines from plants, etc) Ours is most likely the most advanced so far, by my estimation, but it's still interesting to see how high humans got before everything went crashing down again.
My honest guess is that they keep history about whites suppressed to whites don't take as much pride in themselves, and it's not quite as dramatic in contrast with how shit all the other races are. Think of how fucking jelly all the subhumans are, that whites can go to space and they're still stuck with mud huts because they're genetic byblows in comparison.

Holla Forums truly is my home, and you truly are my brothers

We got many sauces on this, but it was very secretively. One often also took the graves of great warriors, well not often, but it happened, and plundered it for the bones and other things. One example is the grave of King Harald the first which is Haugesun(why it's named that).

On the 2nd part there, yes as it sits in our memory, I can't translate all of Völuspá right now for you, but the short story goes.

Yggradsill shakes, a giant loosens it(it's our entire linage, why you draw your family tree)

But afterwards, two humans survive, from them a whole new mankind emerges

The big cycle of nature, parts of it are sung here, and have an translation, it's not perfect and very cryptic as we are.

It's over, but you need the whole thing to get the concept, and don't take everything lit. They are always cryptic the old poems, a lot of rewriting and so on. Something is quite lit, others are not.

But imagine, this sits in memory, the iceage, the periods of heating.

So yeah there might or most likely have been cvilizations, gone, wiped away by the iceage, or down there in the sea.

It will happen again, not everything is in our control. People think we can rule nature, we cannot.

Here's a little gem for evidence of Aryans in North America, predating the so-called natives.

And here is a link to the Windover people in Florida, Discovery Channel video provided
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t= 119918

This is Valhalla Rising, it's a good movie but very weird.

Sólstafir is the metal band making the music. What I gathered from the movie was that they were explorers that got lost, and it's basically the aftermath/last days. There are some natives that gets mixed in the end of the movie in a weird way, but enjoyable movie even tho it's filled with endless sorrow and nihilism, I guess.

Yeah Sólstafir rocks, one of the bands I'm currently hooked on.

Yeah it (((hollywooded))) into, who could figure, but they are even so supposed to be Marklanders from Greenland then

Based bastards, everyone here should do this.

Honestly that's what of the things I really liked about monasteries. I liked that, for their time, they were bastions of information and stability. A single monastery could have thousands of tomes detailing agricultural techniques, histories of various nations and peoples, smithing, alchemy, culinary arts, regular arts, music, medicine, etc. It was removed from population centers and stood a much better chance of ignoring the many pratfalls of civilization, and often times where self-reliant.

It's been a dream of mine for a while now to create my own monastery, one with physical and digital copies of every sort of information text I can get my hands on, all sorts of art, all manner of useful tech, and then preserve it. Have it in a vault of sorts, and then guard it. It sounds silly to put it so plainly, but this is really something I could see myself doing