Vandals turned a Jewish family’s menorah into a swastika

Vandals turned a Jewish family’s menorah into a swastika

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bdSbv
archive.fo/NOlBa
archive.is/6vcLA
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link: https:// www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/30/vandals-turned-a-jewish-familys-menorah-into-a-swastika/?utm_term=.761f55174fd4

archive.is/bdSbv

It's not even a proper swastika, it's one of those weird rabbinical ones that only Jews make.

This also happened
archive.fo/NOlBa

Beat me to it.

the author

Yeah, they probably did it themselves so they could cry about antisemitism. Jews like to be seen as the victims.

There is so much wrong with this story it is not even worth it. I would bet some nefarious little neighborhood kids thought it would be a hoot to rearrange their art piece on the front lawn. But beyond that another shoah here in the USA.

Oblig.

I'll bet it actually was a very bad goy this time - since they actually managed to make it look like a swastika.

Yeah considering how good of a swastika they made out of that abomination of pipes I think it was a bad goy. Tip Top Kek.

That before and after pic are so similar it seems like the before picture was taken with the after pic in mind.

Yeah, but that wasn't even the best part.
>“This is the real reality that we live in: People hate us for no reason or want us to feel scared for who we are. That’s not something I wanted to have to tell them,” Naomi Ellis said.

the only actual antisemitic vandalism that happened this year was some north caste indian on long island went around spray painting kkk and swastikas on jew homes.

Speaking seriously, this is a classic case of "hey rabbi, whatcha doin?"
No one in his right mind would waste time and effort on vandalizing a large and easily noticeable landmark on someone's lawn. Especially in Arizona, where your ass might suffer a lead overdose for fucking around someone's house.

And of course, there is instant media attention and another jewess with a kvetching article ready within minutes.

I don't buy it

Remember, the next step on our way to the Big Leagues is street beatings and arson.

They're teaching their children how to act like Jews. It's like how we lie about Santa Claus to our children, the Jews have to lie about the Holocaust and anti-semites to theirs to maintain the traditions. While White parents sneak down to the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve and put presents under it, the Jews sneak onto their lawns and make swastikas.

SIEG HEIL

FBI GET OUT

kek

When did you last see a heeb doing manual labor?

17/55 Heele Hordler, fellow Iryin

topkek

HAH!

They almost got it right this time.
6,000,000/10

This needs to be turned into a director's cut scene added to "A Christmas Story" or something

A jew dropped a nickel on the street and it rolled into the gaps of a manhole cover.

This picture was taken 8 seconds afterwards.

That is clearly a case of whatcha doin' Rabbi?

Shadows match up. They just turned off their Christmas lights.

You have really brightened up my day with this post, user. Thanks.

lel

oh fuck I needed this laugh today
top wew

I'd weld them a fancy new one from half that easily.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Lamest swastika ever. 100% confirmed the dad did it for shekels and exposure.

howd they manage that without being seen by anyone? metal isnt exactly quiet..

kek

SIEG HEIL

PVC isn't metal fam

with that said, still doesn't take away from your point as it'd still be hard as fuck to do.

CIEG HALL

right sorry misread

Holy shots Jews are undisputed swindle masters. Not even the MobilePCS run by these Muslims down the street that smells like hash and shit couldn't do a better job. And they tried to charge me 150 dollars to take the screen off my phone.

Not to mention that cheap PVC (and I doubt kikes used anything else) screeches like a motherfucker when screwed in/out or otherwise manipulated.

Trust the kikes to get that much money for repairs.

HI HITLER!

and its funny because even if this wasn't a false flag which of course it is but lets assume it wasn't it could have been avoided had they not been cheap kikes and bought the cement.

wew lad

Who's Trump and Hitler?
We only worship Dolan Tromp and Hordler here.
17/55

Wait, it was PVC?
These kikes make a lawn ornament with one of their religious symbols from PVC?
Holy shit, If I'd make a swastika for my lawn it would be solid carbon steel T-pieces welded together.

WEW

BRAISE GEG
HYLE HIDLEY

What did you expect, they are kikes. They probably got the cheapest PVC too, and complained about the price anyway.

and if you scroll up they somehow need $16,000 for repairs.

Careful with those memes, man. Such a powerful symbol should not be used lightly, especially with a meme as eldritch as Gondola.

Like my schmekmar used to keshlekle, when she was schemmelkshling a knshnikleh under the pynerkeshlesh:
"If there isn't a profit, there isn't a jew."

Never said it was metal, just that the lights on the house and tree are not in the after pic. The after pic was clearly taken before the other one

(((Vandals))) turned a Jewish family's menorah into a swastika

FTFY fam

Sounds like the Swedish Chef went third course position

The $16,000 was from the other story here
Also in Arizona though. What the hell is going on.

That's white people stuff, you hook nosed rats.

Do they get money if there was a hate crime or do they just do this to try to look oppressed? It always is the same

(((Vandals))) fixed a Jewish family's menorah into a swastika

All forms of esoteric and exoteric memetic practice must be utilized to maximum efficiency if we are to achieve the Final Victory.

BEST YEAR EVER!!!1… it was the dad though.

OF COURSE

(checked)
what's with the mouthballs?

This ugly hook nosed kike can turn $100 into
$16,000 with just a few minutes work!
Click here to learn this one weird trick that
has him banging red hot shiksas every night
and why the internet hates this guy!

Anyone notice how the kikes couldn't make the pole straight? If anything our fellow iryans poples fixed it.

BASED IRYANS

wew laddy, and I bet they'll get it too

Aehm excuse me, but am I the only one who is appalled by the blatant racism in this article? Where is the proof? Every time something bad happens it's "Blame a germanic tribe!" now?

What about the shitty band?

Obviously, considering how bad they fucked it up.

or every time a chosenite tries to draw one, kek just kinda slaps their hand and makes them create garbage shapes that couldn't even meme an ant into a puddle let alone 6 gorillion kikes in da gas chambahs.

I have a suspicion they just can't bring themselves to draw it properly, so strong is the butthurt.

I noticed immediately I also noticed he was "in the construction business" as well.
I thought to myself what a fucked up crooked ass made of pvc drain pipe POS menorah that kike built for his holy holiday.
At least the other kikes made theirs out of copper pipe and looked pretty straight, but no wonder it was $16k to fix it the price of copper is about $2.50/# and they had at least 5#'s of copper.

Kek

Kek

My sides are reaching maximum expansion on this thread.

The lights are just turned off is all.
No fuckery for that one.

If a Jew sees a real one, he turns to stone. Very few people know this. They suppressed it from the public knowledge with some kind of cover story about the jews being sent to gas chambers.

So the parents destroyed their child’s thing so they could signal
Holy fuck are they Jewish

gotta raise them to be good goyim hating heebs like how their parents and the parents before them have

Racists like this are why it's taken this long for there to be a Germanic Magister Militum. And even then the guy put up was only half Vandal, and then they executed.

And they say discrimination is over. I'm gonna join Alaric's million man march on Rome to put a stop to anti-Germanism. #breakthemarbleceiling

This is the tipp toppiest kek I've had on Holla Forums in awhile, I'm stealing this

I just remembered this one happened in Arizona too. Seriously what is going on.
archive.is/6vcLA

Nature is terrifying

Hey Naomi and Seth Ellis, watcha doin??

My sides Can't take much more

this reeks of talmudic hi-jinks but funny nonetheless

I wonder who could be behind this.

yuup

*holiday lights you anti-semite

And a partridge in a pear treeeee

The Jews get what they Dessert
:^)

kek

What was that code that they use to signal to other businesses that they're also Shekelsteins again? Was a good theory that this relates to the same sort of signaling in a prior thread, the whole inability to make a swastika properly.

That's why they suck at drawing them?
To signal to the other Jews?
Wouldn't they want other chosenites to think the swastikas are authentic?
You know, to drive up actual fear? to get a response other than cops investigating and later finding out they did it themselves so they have to bribe the cops not to let the papers talk about it.

Yes, the theory was they are always slightly off in these supposed hate crimes to signal others of their tribe. Perhaps to silently motivate them to take up other such actions.

they always get caught

Almost certainly also to imply ebil natzis are idiots.

Yes, but almost certainly not by the average person that has been fed a regular diet of white hate.

It would have literally taken over an hour to restructure that fucking menorah into whatever that shape is.

That's also if the fittings were only hand tight.

Myth. Busted.

Arizona, especially Phoenix area is pretty pozzed

have you ever thought about going columbine? have you fantasized about it and planned it all out, to a tee? but you never did it, of course. usually the people that do things aren't the type of people to plan things out, they just do it. people are quick to criticize eric, dylan, cho, breivik, mcveigh, roof, etc, but there's a difference between those who plan and those who do.

so these jews don't have a master plan of constructing a perfect swastika, in fact they don't need to. just a semblance of one and oy vey 16,000 shekels. those with the ambition to do usually don't take the time to think it through.

pol was right again

KEK

HALE HORTLER

17/76 HEEL HAMLOR

In all seriousness, are these kikes retarded? If you're going to false flag, at least do it right. What the fuck is 1599? Did they just make up numbers? I thought Jews were smart.

Oh, I'm sure was made by one of /ourguy/s . There was a lot of this going on when the kikes were sperging out about "SWASTIKAS EVERYWHERE" in the wake of Trump's election, and some before that too.

geg

Pretty sure user just drew that up and posted it for keks.

I see. I thought it was some incident I failed to remember. There have been so many (((hate crimes))) lately that it's hard to keep track of them all.

I think this one is the best:

Its obviously a joke, but then its keyed into someones car.

These guys are a high level meme magicians.

chkek'd

Heiled

Hank Hill 14/6000000

I went to high school near Phoenix in the 90s. Almost every White kid my age was White Power in those days. God damn am I sick of this infection spreading everywhere.

SIBBB HALLL ! 15/99 NBBBBB :DDDD

hall hitam

Thank you pol, now I think I understand why this happens more frequently at universities than in residential neighborhoods or city quarters. When liberals and conservatives both bash Israel it destroys their reputation, on a campus that is primarily composed of leftist busybodies they are forced to play some anti semitic card so that they can get sympathy points from liberals. Liberals apologize for things other people do, and in doing so they are complicit in repairing Israels reputation unintentionally. Watch this video and notice how the girl says that students played a role in standing with solidarity with Israel instead of just apologizing and preventing anti semitism. The the girl blinks at the camera at 0:26 when she says "it was a joke." They know its all bullshit but they need to do it to get brownie points when leftists and conservatives don't trust them.

Whatcha doing rabbi?

:^)

Nice black sun

You want to know how I how I know the Rabbi did this? The leftover pipes aren't laying on the ground. Plus it would take way to long to do this shit in the dark if you didn't already know how it was put together. This is in the suburbs surrounded by other houses, you can't be out there for 30min dicking around in the dark making your Hortler Swellstika.

It was bloody obvious from the first minute that the heebs did that themselves. Just way too many telling signs for those who know where to look, plus instant media attention. Arizona is a spic-filled, dull backwater where nothing happens, and suddently (((Washington Post))) is all over it because ebil nahtzees allegedly vandalized some heeb's menorah.

Was making white nationalists on the internet bust a gut part of their plan?

It would be great to flame them with a bunch of comments like "I can't believe these racists. Everyone knows the menorah is a supremacist, bigoted symbol. Just so disgusted right now."

heil

Oldie but goodie

Carlotta Champagne

Really? Is his brother a sports legend too?

it a coc
8=====fak u

I like this idea.

fuuuuuuck man
this is becoming too real

oh c'mon this is bullshit someone interview the neighbors

HEY NOW, THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE.

You know how smug her face is.

You should use bronze instead of silver.

This is, like, the third or fourth story about a crappy public menorah that has been stolen or defaced… almost like a coincidence…

You've gone too far this time you smarmy little ice fairy.

FLIEG ARLEN FAHNE, FLIEG

forgot picture, fug
FLIEG, JA FLIEG

And thus a new meme was born.
WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES

heil seig

HANK HILL

13/77 heel holder

I think it's time for me to teach myself to Photoshop… I feel too left out of the conversation just writefagging.

HANK HEIL

No, it's so newfagish that it might work. Saved.

12/66 HANK HEIL

H-tler is here now

Now with more effort.

YOU
FUCKING
BAKA

very abstract user

well done, saving for future generations

So apparently these evil goyem brought a 7' tall ladder with them and were able to do all this disassemble / reassemble with no one hearing or seeing them.

Mkay.

updated

What is this, an export for ants? :^)

/thread

This is why Georges Braque is infinitely superior to Picasso
They worked together, and Picasso copied Braque's work to put together his cubism, which was infinitely shittier
Braque wanted to paint what it would look like for a 3d object to be observed in 4d, and Picasso wanted to produce propaganda
They split ways when it became apparent that they had vastly different goals in mind, and everyone forgot about Braque because "boo hoo nazis, buy the poor faggots art"
I really wish people could understand how important art and artists are
Braque was the true artist and pioneer, picasso stole his ideas and couldn't even do it right
Henri LeFalconnier was top tier too

This is why I keep coming back to Holla Forums

I'm sorry, Picasso probably did copy him but all abstractionism is garbage.

why do I feel like we had this thread before?

Checked and keked, mate. I learn something here every day. Unlike with Picasso, this looks like there's an underlying order, just one that we can't see. This painting seems a bit like a Zen garden in character… the goal is to have the viewer lose sight of where the human artistic vision gave way to deeper natural processes.

Way back in the last century when I started out on PS 3 even then there were a ton of tutorials that could be had for free. I got at least 50 little videos that would do step by step different aspects of PS using different tools layers etc. Now granted PS has evolved to godzilla tier s/w compared to PS 3 but the tutorials have progressed at the same rate. So all it really takes user is a torrent client and pick whatever version you want to start on then start playing with it and learn what all the little tools do then go to utubes and watch as many vids as you care to.
Have fun.

THE VANDALS STRIKE AGAIN!

It's starting to become a new tradition to revel in the silliness whenever some kike gets his property defaced and starts collecting money.

The timeline split again, hopefully we are in the one with RWDS.
Just kidding, faggots can't check the catalog.

UNDENIABLE PROOF THE VANDALS ARE ANTISEMITES!!

BAKA BAKA

BAKA BAKA

checked

Thanks now I have another wannabe artist to hate upon.

FUCKING POST-MODERNISTS GET OUT OF MY GALLERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Khazaroaches' sister nation of Tataroaches had been enslaving, terrorizing, raping and religiously oppressing Slavs for half millennium and still the later did not sent them back to Mongolia when they reclaimed the clay.

Let that sink in for a moment…

So, "someone" brought his big wielding tools with him and in the middle of the night, in the middle of the lawn cut up the menorah without being heard and without anyone seeing bigass sparks anywhere?
This is weak, i thought kikes were supposed to be master manipulators?

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

best thread in a week

nigger it's PVC pipe, it's like putting together legos

Do goy normies still care about shit like this?
Or have I been in the Holla Forums echo chamber for too long now?

How can one figure out what tribe they are from? I've only done ancestry in my family back to the Hessians. Not sure how farther back it goes. Maybe this would be another thread.

My point still stands, you don't dick around someones front lawn with a gigantic menorah for at least an hour playing lego without someone seeing or hearing you.

I'm pretty sure it would get locked as its own thread. I know my family is from the Baden area. Ancestry matters hit a dead end at a point.

Alemanni, it seems.

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS NOW FAM

I think they draw it fucked up to signal to other jews that it's a false flag, so that they know not to investigate it properly.

Niggers should leave.

(checked)
Niggers = expelled

Noice!

Has no one bothered to post the image of the immaculate mug belonging to the author of the article?

Truly, I am without words. Behold, Julie Zauzmer! Paradigm of Hebrew beauty, no doubt.

Pics.

OP delivered. he's still a fag Sweet Jesus, it's not even 2017 yet.

FALSE FLAG

top banter

No shit Sherlock, no shit.

LOL

Holy fuck my sides.
Best post I've read in a long time.

just realised, this is analogous to cursive, they just can't into swastika

Do you think they leave little footprints of ash the way some Christians use talcum to simulate snowy footprints on the stairs?

There is something about these that remind me of horribly upscaled emulator filters applied to pixel art. Or just a bad upscale filter in a p

Didn't even mean to post that, sorry. I have a someone sharing the chair right now.

Not bad, but learn to center text properly (using guides to evenly size text boxes is useful). Also, while not such a big issue with using white text in an already dark image, stroking the text is a key factor for legibility in images with a mix of lights and darks. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

pls use the restored version

That's some good-ol'-times-like thread.

▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲
Did it work?

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED BY KEK

#JUSTICE4ARMINIUS

$100 it was the jews themselves

Oh shit.

This

Kek

Pre-rephaelite art is garbage.

Either we had this thread a while ago, or it's more deja vu.
I've had deja vu all last month. Might be mind tricks due to intense stress though. It's been a wild ride.

An user suggested before that they won't make the symbol properly because they're afraid it will give it power.

Was it the white supremacist/islamic terrorist Sam Hyde?

Do you know what post modernism is?

(Heil'd)

Indeed.

JEW HUNTING IS COOL AGIAN AFD FOR GERMANY

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Mates if this was in Australia I'd walk up to that shit while the reporters are there and one-hit it with my claymore.

Fuck their memes. Last year, I shot an arrow into the front door of a masonic lodge.

This just reeks of, "HEY RABBI!"

Yo my crew don't fuck with spray cans, we got a rebar bender son.

Can someone archive the thread? For some reason download attempts get cancelled.

what I came for

Where did the extra pipes go? No where to be found iun the picture.

noonya out the front

Praise moloch

at least they didn't spray-paint slogans hale hortler while forgetting to switch from hebrew font
this time

plz archive

Underrated Post

They probably hide little bar's of soap in their socks and tell them it's Aunt Moshie or Uncle Finklestein

kek

Serves them right for lying to their children and giving them an inferior symbol, instead of the Christmas lights desired.

Perhaps the spare tubing was put to good use on the children for bringing this misfortune upon them.

I bet they have some debts to pay off….. about 16k worth.

Someone look into this family.

Would each boy be worth ~5k?

It's PVC. They could've just taken it off at the stem, gone away to fuck with it, and brought it back.

Yes it worked user.