VSV-Zebov vaccine gives 100% protection against ebola

A LEAF beat up ebola-chan, how do you feel about this, Holla Forums?

ksat.com/health/ebola-vaccine-gives-100-protection-study-finds

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8d8mu
archive.is/5P5gK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did they beat Ebola? By saying "sorry" and eating poutine?

Nice big shitty slider you got there.

How do we feel about a stale meme that's been replaced by zika? Meh.

What are mutations for 1488, Alex? Whatever version of Ebola they have in labs is certainly not the same gestating in half of the population of Western Africa at the moment, fam.

Ok, now what are the side effects?

We'retalking about niggers here.
Do you think anyone cares about what happened?
I just like the part when they say they "ready a ton of these shots in case of another outbreak", as if Ebby hasn't mutated untill then because she's going inbetween bats and nogs.
besides, we're taking about the niggers who chased out people who told them to not kiss corpses.
What are the chances they'll agree to vaccination?

all ebola versions are the same, dumbass

oh you fool

I stopped caring when you guys didn't do AIDS-San right.

He was supposed to be a narcissistic semen-demon Trap that boasted about how many people he's infected and killed with fucked up Bugcatcher talk to every other one of the virus-tans, with a deep homosexual worship of freddie mercury as his best claim, like some kind of fucked up demon.

He also had the power to manipulate and control niggers to some extent, like Ebola-Chan

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN

moefags are anti-male.
nothing they come up with will ever have a dick.
maybe if 90% of the chanime community wasn't a bunch of moefags it wouldn't be a problem, but that's the situation.

Oh goon

This will either backfire or not work at all. Remember first they thought it only lasted a week, then it lasted 2 then it could take up to 24 days to show symptoms, then omg survivors can still pass the virus up to 6 months later, then omg it could be transmitted 12 months later and stay active in the testicles making sperm a transmission vector. etc etc etc.

The ebola chan outbreak was controlled by 100% luck and the cdc et al were shown to have absolutely zero aptitude.

THANK YOU CURE-CHAN!

wtf i love cure-chan now

Whats up with that Glasgow smile?

Is there an Ebola-chan ohayou somewhere?

What that fag is proposing would result in more dead fags so what's the issue?
Not seeing the problem with male disease memes too, it should be a gay nigger though because AIDS is a gay nigger disease.
And he shouldn't be called AIDS-San
He should be called GRIDS-sama.

it was very much alive when that picture was taken.
it's been 2 years.
let it go.

If there is then I don't have it.

Go back to cuckchan with your shitty old news bait thread.

where'd my splatoon ebola picture go

Of what use is a vaccine to an African population that is suspicious of white man's medicine and superstitious to the point of cannibalizing people for their beliefs?

That the day of the rake can never come too soon…

That's…. beautiful.

Here come the zombies

I haven't seen it reach normalfag critical mass.

Neither have I, but I'm sure there is a kikebook meme page about it. It probably hasn't been picked up by being too offensive for the average normalfag to share.

Nice try, charlatan.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT EBOLA-CHAN

Not as much as this.

I've seen that classic on the right plenty of times, but just now noticed the 4chan copyright on the bottom of it.

CHECKED

wew

Why, oh WHY do you wish them a quick death?

good luck ebola-chan

Nigger, do you know how much connective tissue is in one person's neck?

it 100% cures ebola but will make anyone who takes it infertile.

I can't believe that nobody's told nairaland about this.

Who the fuck said anything about ebola causing the tissue to separate, septuple-nigger? That other user said "BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT EBOLA-CHAN," not "SLOWLY DISSOLVE THE CONNECTIVE TISSUE IN THE NECK WITH EBOLA!"

In these dark times only Ebola can save us

Time to conjure up another demon

There are many ways to behead someone.
How does molten metal sound?

I had the get.
I am still mad it was on my phone, when Holla Forums killed itself as it did all the goddamm time and I got a new ID once I could reconnect. I never got the (you).

It's a vaccine. It doesn't cure shit, it prevents an infection.

none of these are considered an artform.

You started it, I finished it.

There is NO 100% protection against a virus.
Saying 100% in scientific terms is folly in the general case.
Saying that you have 100% immunity against a mutating virus is just wrong.

You can't literally be serious can you? They tracked the spread of ebola by collecting all the strains of ebola and observing the transfer path by the mutations in the cases by region.

They also said there are no more transmission problems last winter and then you had dozens of local USA cases by the summer (means transferred locally from person to person) and then they found at least 3 local mosquitoes in the continental USA that could transmit it.
CDC is a shill group now and if you don't know science taking any of its word will just waste your time
If you know science, you can just laugh at how they constantly keep lying. Same with WHO

superior thread, also checkem.

?

wat

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
Don't worry, love, we'll find a way to bring you back.

there is no 100% cure nor 100% vaccination
there are many strains of ebola and as little as one point mutation can bypass any given vaccine
this is why flu vaccines are with a disclaimer that it is last season's flu - most of the time it does nothing at all if so much as 2 transmissions of it lapse between the original strain and the one that infects you
ebola is not that quick but quick enough

so fast trackijng with vaccines, that isnt good
and do you know how much ebola can mutate in 1 year?

oh look it took me 3 seconds to find another link that confirms what the rational people ITT have been saying

>There are multiple strains of the Ebola virus, and this vaccine covers the Zaire group and offers cross-protection for similar strains in this group, Kieny said. But it doesn't not confer protection from all strains of the virus, nor from the related, and lethal, Marburg virus.
Other vaccines are also being studied, Kieny said.
archive.is/8d8mu

(checkmatey)

not fast enough

OP here is another link for you to read, and any other nigger lovers that think saving niggers in aids ridden regions is humanitarian.

There is also the fact that no vaccine is perfect. Even one of our very best vaccines, the measles vaccine, is only about 95 percent effective. Previous studies have even shown that rVSV-ZEBOV produces an immune response in only 94 percent of individuals. Being certain about the effectiveness is important because computer models suggest that ring vaccination for Ebola may only be successful when there aren’t that many cases.

Despite being carried out under some of the most challenging conditions, the trial reported here appears to be an exceptionally well-run study, comprehensive in its nature and with a very positive result. This surely cements this vaccine as one important tool in controlling outbreaks of Ebola in the future. It also gives us a way to test new vaccines for other viruses that can crop up and take us by surprise, such as Lassa fever virus and Nipah viruses. We just have to hope that scientists have got more vaccines in the pipeline for us to test.
archive.is/5P5gK

We can have cure-chan AND ebola-chan you know

PEOPLE PARVO
🐶

good luck getting it into every nigger in Africa.

Why should a White person "cure" himself from growing stronger every day?

No pain no gain.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
I'm not superstitious but I won't take chances on this one.

good on you lad

I love you Cure-chan!
May your champion, Zebov, succeed!

ebola BTFO

I did alright, your waifu is toast

Nigger we got magic waifus for miles. Do not fuck with us.

Great. More niggers…

nope
ebola is fine
read here:

Just empower the existing ones, nigger.

Tripledubs confirm.

its almost like this "cure" is propaganda made by ebola herself, so that they put their guard down and die in the next wave

I hope, at least we could kill them legally…

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN

thanks