Funny how so many America First people are now Isreal First

I am very much so a Trump supporter. I donated all that I could to him, nearly reaching the legal limit for a standard citizen. I stressed all the time about how bad it would get if Clinton won. I agree with him on honestly 99.999% of things.

Really the only issue I am concerned about is all of this ultra pro Isreal stuff lately. I don't think isreal is our ally at all, despite us being their greatest ally.

I hate what happened to the USS Liberty. I don't know alot about what isreal has done to us other than that, but that is plenty for me.

I just really wish here in America that we could keep on the America First path.

I'm not really mad at Trump or anything. More of his plebbit supporters deleting posts about the USS Liberty, and calling anyone that doesn't love isreal a concern troll.

I know reddit is cancer, and i should expect this but still. It's sad how many American's are programmed to support isreal no matter what. : /

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pPcuQ
archive.is/nk1cZ
archive.is/Mrck9
archive.is/Ztikw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck are you talking about? Trump doesn't need to start goose stepping around to destroy the jewish infestations that plague our world. And by infestations, I mean banking and media. He's already doing it with the media. The fact he's promoting JUST HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE JEWS is his insurance policy in destroying their systems. Pic related is what happens if he doesn't do it this way. Luckily, Trump is a god damn genius and understands 42D chess – which is required in kickstarting the long process of deprogramming such a subverted society as our own.

I wonder if you people are just shills or really are this retarded.

They have spied on us and europe since their creation, and importantly, stole nuclear secrets so they could build a nuclear arsenal in violation of international law. They still don't acknowledge what they have done, just like the illegal territory they have slowly been taking.

But yeah OP, some things never change. Israel is just a way for neocons to virtue signal. Israel and naive egalitarianism are the conservative's biggest flaws.

lol fucking idiot. I said I wasn't mad at Trump. He couldn't have become president without being pro-isreal.

I said i was more disappointed in all the american citizens that are suddenly Isreal first. We aren't running for president, there is no reason to pussy foot around about isreal as a normal american citizen.

I was speaking to the degree of programming people are under, to support isreal as if they were our brothers, despite how they think about us and what they have done to us.

Absolutely agreed man. I have at least been able to break the conditioning my family was under. I went into detail about the bullshit isreal has pulled (specifically USS Liberty, and some of the spying stuff) and they couldn't believe it. So that is at least a few more people.

The endless "Israel is our greatest ally of all time" just drives me mad.

I understand the cult of personality

OK I probably deserve that. I didn't read past what I anticipated – as the topic I referred to is the most prevalent when bringing up Trump and Israel.

Well then to answer your question, it's still what I pointed at: subversion. Western society is generations into a jewish subversion. I do believe Trump is kicking off a viable way to start a well needed deprogramming. Until then, he will take the Israel first supporters by the wrist and slowly walk them through what they need to be brought too. You have to understand that most of these people just get their information from subverted sources. Education abandoned imparting critical thinking long ago. What can one expect?

We're on the right road now finally though. Sure it will be cringe worthy in what steps need to be taken in the beginning stages, but again.. you don't deprogram a cultist starting by lambasting their beliefs; you walk them slowly through rational logic and visual aid.

why do you bother writing, if you're not willing to read first?

I thought dear leader may of been in getting bad mouthed and logic went out then window for emotion, its similar to how women think.

Its all good :P.

I absolutely agree, the level of subversion we have been under for so long is just insane. It makes me both sick and angry.

But it's true, we are on the right road now. It may be a bumpy unpaved road but we will eventually see a large scale awakening from the conditioning.

It will be beautiful.

Just to make sure – have you seen the Yuri Bezmenov interview on subversion? Not trying to insult your intelligence, but want to make sure. It will answer your question very succinctly.

Kill. Yourself. JIDF.

there's only one "key position" in any government, the president

Is it too late to change my vote to Hillary?

such a quality post

Yes, how else do you split the network into subgroups and divide them? Look you're not an intelligent person. Or just a shill.

Yeah The_Donald was always shitty but fuck all those fucking Israel flags everywhere and I stand with Israel bullshit. My fault I guess for expecting better from those morons. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. Just because they started supporting Trump, didn't mean the shittiest parts of Cuckservatism was gonna go away. We really are gonna need a bigger oven.

WTF I hate Trump now

That's so ridiculously untrue it's almost treasonable.

didn't even notice this whole thread was about some shitty cuckservative 2.0 reddit shit
top kek
sage and report

REDDIT GET OUT

I am not trying to rub salt in your wound, but it must be mentioned. Holla Forums warned you about falling for click bait, and the years of advance planning ZOG has in place. I hope young users learn from your mistakes vicariously.

nice try

thanks?

Where do you think you are, reddit?
First day on the job huh.

archive.is/pPcuQ
archive.is/nk1cZ
archive.is/Mrck9
archive.is/Ztikw

Anyone who thinks Trump isn't going to pander to Israel is delusional. Also, there is no consensus here in Holla Forums in regards to blind support/worship of Trump. Dissenters have just been permab& and redditors imported until you have the /poz/ we see here today.

Quit being a cuck and stop with the "I need a savior" mentality. Make the world a better place on your own. Inspire others to strive for the values you hold dear by showing them the benefits through making yourself a better person.

Trump isn't Hitler. If he doesn't move to end the Federal Reserve nothing that he does matters.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T GAS 6 TRILLION JEWS IN THE NEXT 6 SECONDS I WILL CHANGE MY VOTE TO HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

I'm not even mad at Trump tho?

Their thoughts are limited by the holohoax still being installed in their minds. Until you cut that knot, they won't understand why Israel is not an ally. The JQ still needs much work

They're still trying to shill us? One of the most desperate waves yet. CTR eat your heart out.

Some redditor comes in and makes Holla Forums look like JIDF
Where does all these shills come from, goddamn

Its cuckstianity, especialy evangelicals. This will trigger Holla Forumsacks who still refused to understand what their religion is, but reality is hitting hard.

No shit, anyone who questions the 4D chess meme is either a complete rucking shill or a moron. If you have never lived amongst the jews in a jewish megacity then you have no idea how they work, and you have no idea that they have to be beaten with subtlety and subversion, their own methods used against them, going for the frontal charge is 100% doomed to failure.

(((You))).

Is your arm getting tired from the circle jerking?

TSR everywhere in this thread. Or CTR. Or just dumbfucks who don't get that Trump is going to break the systems the jews have set up. He can pander to Israel all he wants if he destroys their subversive systems. You dumbfucks don't understand that this is how it has to be done in such a subverted society.

Israel is inspiring, look at their policies. Ethnocentrism, racial supremacy, Huge fucking wall. Just because you recognize they are using the right policies dosent mean you wont gas them, Holla Forums.

There is nothing good that can ever come from that shithole. The sooner it dies the better.

Trump will make Jews a minority in Israel.

You can rationalize whatever you want out of one of his tweets. Trump is a master of propaganda.
"Make America Great Again" means whatever the fuck you want it to mean.

Its just like "I'm Loving it", "Just do it", "Support the troops", etc…

AIPAC is a domestic lobby about a foreign conflict. He's not sticking a knife in their back - he is getting rid of Israel's competition for the control of the US, which there's has been firmly rooted for decades. I hope you're right. I wouldn't complain if you are right. But you severely underestimate how easy it is to fall for the hope and change you are promised every 4-8 years, and I think you're just trying to save face.

Go back to Reddit, you fucking nigger-lover.

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

"MAGA" is outlined in his book. Drop Mein Kampf for a few minutes and try reading something else, bro. He especificaly says how he will do it, more importantly, MAGA is about destroying feminism, affirmative action, fractional banking, malicious immigration and subvertion.

I was going against the general consensus here, 1488D chess is a highly retarded meme in terms of its actual psychological play-out
The premise of doing actions expecting the opposite for your own good is another story, and it might be what Trump wants, but the rest, regarding his close associates, is highly worrying
Still he's gonna fix some stuff, put a temporal stop to massive jewry in the country, but he's no reformer. That's OK but many believe to have another ticket

Or how about you take your kike-lover back to /r/the_donald, "bro"

NHever been to reddit, sorry to disapoint you. I do however espouse logic and strategy, and intend for us to win the next war instead of invading russia during the winter.

He's gotten only 3 jews in his inner circle so far, one wich is openly po-white, the other being a nationalist anti-marxist owner of breitbart, and the other wich is an ex-employee of goldman sachs, likely someone working against them since he was let off.

Trump may be pro-Israel but if he carries out the plans he has proposed, it would greatly diminish Jewish power globally. It would be a small victory for us on the road to.the ultimate victory of gassing the kikes and race war now.

itstimetostopposting.wmv

Not 38 billion dollar tributes to gods chosen though?

Fuck off, kike.

Shills arguing amongst other shills to try and seem "legit". Ultimately a slide thread.
Fuck off. Sage and report.

Most people here are in denial that Trump criticism is being heavilly slided. In the end, Trump wasn't a great pick, but everything's better than Hillary.

At the end of the day, we need to hold trump to his promises, and to call him out when he's shilling for his jewboy friends.

What I see right now on Holla Forums is a huge cult of personality around Trump, acting as if he was Hitler 2.0, yelling at people who, according to them, are shills and/or mad he ISN'T Hitler 2.0 because they see with their own eyes that Trump seems to be a big goy 4Israel.
This whole situation is completely absurd. Yes, Trump is better than Hillary, yes, a good goy certainly is better than a mentally instable whore who is tied to satanic child fuckers, but Trump is merely a means to an end.
Many yelling 4D chess seem shriller and shriller instead of SEEING that Trump is a good goy.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE CHOSE THE WRONG PERSON
Trump was better than the other choices, but not perfect, SO WE ABSOLUTELY MAY NOT LET OUR GUARD DOWN.

[obligatory "hurr durr go away shill" reply]

correct, if israhell wants to survive the coming age they will have to play ball or get swarmed wit muzzies. Iam fine with either outcome

You forgot his Zionist kike-in-law astroturfing everywhere on the internet as part of his campaign.