JEWS LOST CONTROL OF UN, SEEK TO KOSHERIZE NATIONALISTS

JEWS LOST CONTROL OF UN, SEEK TO KOSHERIZE NATIONALISTS

nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/austria-jews-moving-to-control-naive-nationalists/

Under Strache, the Freedom Party has indeed moved to rid its ranks of anti-Semites, ousting, for instance, one prominent politician last year for apparently agreeing with an article blaming “Jews worldwide” for Europe’s refugee crisis. This year, the party voted in favor of building a memorial in a village where the Nazis killed about 10,000 Austrian Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DG9Ei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((TRS)))

I think that's American Vanguard, not National Vanguard. Never heard of these guys before, though.

National Vanguard is the National Alliance

National Vanguard was Dr. Pierce's group you dumb fuck.
You're proof that this TRS boogeyman is a way for jidf to drive a wedge between anti-jew factions.
How could you not even know what National Vanguard was?
Fucking newfag.
Jesus christ, lurk more.

Except based "nationalist" jews amirite? :^)

Unfortunatly also Jobbik goes full good goyim.

archive.is/DG9Ei

I'm sure that latest shilling in "civic nationalist" circles about "good jews" is just pure coincidence

I dont believe there are good jews.
I'm also not TRS.
I just see the writing on the wall and it's only a matter of time before the people pushing this crap are going to start calling anybody who voted for Trump le TRS.

I really want to see this all die down, but in his defense, there was someone defending TRS on here saying they had a group called "Nationalist Vanguard". No idea if he just got American Vanguard's name wrong, or if they were really planning to hijack National Vanguard's name.

Let them try. Only Trump could turn us against Trump.

Another movement kosherized. Fantastic. I wonder how many shekels they were paid to be bought off, because they can't possibly be dumb enough to think their voterbase cares about "anti-Semitism" when they did enough research to back a party already being labelled as neo-nazis.
If they weren't bought off, that makes it worse because that means they were too dumb to know that the situation had become so intolerable for many people were flocking to their position anyways and there was never a need to cuck for kikes.

I am amazed at this turn of UN and Obama against Israel, why is that happening? What is the point of attacking Israel like this now? I understand why Obama is fucking with Russia, but I thought that his puppet masters were the same kikes who control Israel, this is really strange.

Maybe Obongo thinks Trump actually cares about Israel and this will somehow hurt his presidency or make him sad or something.
Would make sense for Trump to feign support for Israel just to bait such a chimp-out and make obama look like an asshole to the rest of the good goys on his way out of the white house.
A hopeful idea anyway.

DEPORT MUSLIMS TO ISRAEL

Really, man?
Really?

Obongo's "attack" on Jewland doesn't weaken Jewland (since when a stern letter from the UN has ever made any difference? Best Korea's whole supply of paper comes from letters calling them meanies). They will use it either to gather their population together or to show others how anti-semitism is still alive now give me more shekels.

you do know this wasn't the first time UN had a vote against Israels actions, right?
you must also be aware that UN votes account to very little if anything

The whole point of kosher nationalism is to send all the white men to go die for Israel. You'll see the media make a 180 on Islam instead of covering up all the shit they do in their countries they'll highlight it. Ramp up war propaganda and combine that with constant terror attacks. Then they tell the goyim we have to go defeat Islam at the source and they call a crusade.

Then all the white men get drafted and the aliens are exempt from the draft for religious reasons. Then the white men go off to the middle east, LARP as crusaders while ficki ficki goes on in their home countries

it's pretty hard to cover up something that is happening daily now
only a muslim would type something this delusional

Wasn't Bush trying to frame the Iraq War as a crusade?

It means a lot, they let this resolution through, which can in the end give control of Jerusalem over to the Palestinians, additionally this is the first time in 55 years, the USA acted against Israel in the UN. I have a suspicion, that either this is a part of a preparation for an armageddon theater, or Obama just wants to damage as many things(even hitting "the greatest ally") as he can, so that Trump will lost lots of time and resources repairing this pointless damage. Truly strange times we live in.

Israel benefit from the right wing party. And the right wing party cannot criticize Jews - otherwise they can never win.

this
except he doesn't bank on the possibility that Trump doesn't actually care about relations with Israel and was planning to break them anyway.

You're wrong, actually. Pics related

Hitler created Israel, and anti Muslim is good for Israel. It has nothing to do with Republicans. America, however, is a big threat to European countries.

I believe the ring wing party should ask the media to report on Religion of Peace without covering up. They cannot resist now.

How did we get here? A couple years ago nobody wanted to gas the kikes, now everybody does. What did the jews do that radicalized us all?

If Israel and leftie Jews play double side, the right wing party should support Israel and anti leftie Jews.

And the right wing party can avoid being accused of antisemiticism. Note that criticizing right wing activity for antisemiticism requires assumption of Jews supporting the lefty, which is a anti Semitic assumption as 1. Cannot t generalize Jews into one political belief 2. use Israel as shield

They wouldn't stop doing what they were doing, and failed to stop the internet, which allowed us unprecedented access to information and to each other.

Now we know we aren't alone. We can't be browbeaten into submission. And we know about the real history of the Jew. We have seen his vile heart laid bare, and there is nothing he can do to reverse the existential revulsion we feel from that encounter.

First post = Kike post

YES IT IS !!!

How? From his moonbase? Israel was created after the war.

Israel relies on Aliyah just like human relies on air and water.

Hitler did have a plan to expel the kikes to the middle east. Not sure if same region where Israel stands though, but there was an idea to basically do the same thing.
Think it's called the Havana agreement.

Hitler did not want to kill Jews, he wants them to leave Germany. Israel benefit from this somehow.

Wow, so this was (((their))) endgame? Pretty good I must admit, we were outplayed. Naturally the kikes in charge wouldn't give us a victory that easily. Now how do we fight back?

Daily reminder that the whole business of kristallnacht started when a jewish communist assassinated a German diplomat in France

I wouldn't call him a direct threat, but it's pretty shitty if he doesn't use the occupation of Germany to his advantage and/or move out the American military.

If facist party rises, muslims are fucked, Jews make Aliyah, all the israels benefit. Then they can keep jewing people remotely or through America.

The only plan I know would move them to Madagascar, not Israel. The land that is now Israel was controlled by England at the time so Hitler couldn't give it to anyone even if he wanted to.

Stole our futures, corrupted our people and nations?

Oh wow who could have guessed!

We keep expandig our reach and redpilling the general population. Israel can only exist with the help of 24 hour news networks deceiving everyone. Remove their influence, let an actual white culture be reborn, and suddenly nobody wants to fund a desert tribe of war lords no matter how they feel about bugspray in fake shower rooms.

This. The sudden oy veying of European Jewry is a sign of panic. They were perfectly content to call everyone from 7-year old Hans to 87-year old Nigel doity racist anti-Semites, and would have continued doing so forever - except, it stopped working. They're trying to divert Nationalism because they see die Flut kommen.

Right, well the plan was the same. Send them away to some jungle/desert shithole they can colonize and jew to their heart's content as long as they stopped bothering Germany.

No, they can jew people through America, that's likely to be the endgame plan.

Haavara Agreement

Are you living in a fucking fantasy world?

It is a threat to european goverments, not european peoples. And that is a good thing, european governments along with the obama admin and the clintons were the ones pushing for the world we have today, a one world multicultural multiracial government under the guidance of the international jews. Israel is more like a rogue state wich happens to be jewish, it will play ball with whatever side it has to.Let me ask you a question, and i want you to respond with honesty. If trump was literaly hitler and started gassing jews in the USA while being allied and supporting israel, do you really believe the Israeli state or netanyahu would give a fuck?

Israel is Rothschild's. Rothschild vs. Cecil Rhodes? Or playing both sides?

Cecil Rhodes was a front man for the Rothschilds.

B… but… Milo is still based, right?

Not really. US evangelicals are more concerned about Israel than spreading Christianity. Besides, the US military doesn't need some special motivation to go out and fuck someone up… that's what they signed up for.

I doubt the ones in our countries will be alive before the first fleet of ships/planes leave with the holy army

No it was not, in Madagascar all they could've done was outjew South Africa and Rhodesia into becoming a multicult shithole worse than it actually is today, but they would have been struggling against a much more cohesive group of natives and eventually against niggers themselves once they would have grown strong enough to own the island. All time that in Europe would have been spent perfecting sciences and humanities as well as avoiding world wars.

This explains perfectly whats goijg on with TRS Alt-Right jewing right now.

The jews want the fake nationalists to take the lead and be their good goyim in their war against mudslimes.

MODS PLS STICKY

MODS PLS STICKY

MODS PLS STICKY

MODS PLS STICKY

MODS PLS STICKY

Shut up Kike

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW

kek

Jews marxists nigger marxists are all seperate politcal factions with different objectives. Oboma is of the nigger marxist clan

In real world, it is hard to ignore the Jews. It is always israel or lefty Jews, otherwise right wing will be called antisemitic.

You're either Marxist or Zionist, or else you're an antisemite

No. All jews work together to subvert and destroy the goyim

You're giving them too much credit. There's a power struggle, Zionists vs Globalists AKA Putin vs Soros. Remember, there is no good Jew.

As long as your countries restrict free speech, you'll never be able to fight back against this. That's why our founders made that the very first amendment. How can you rally your countrymen and explain to them they're under assault if even suggesting such a thing gets you thrown in prison.

And the snakes doing it to you know it too. I'd wager they're harder on someone posting wrongthink on facebook than they are a serial rapist/murderer.

The UN created Israel, its not going to destroy it

They already completely control them. At least in the US and western Europe

Ethnic sovereignty needs to be number one agenda.

Doubt they'll bother mentioning it.

Milo is purge-able cancer.

Now the (((TRS))) shilling lines up with real life perfectly.

Yeah. We can see the shift from anti-semitism to anti-islamism comingasthe kikes make their big moves to try to make us fight the muslims.

Everyone should get involved in these parties and change them from the inside. These Nationalist parties are (rightly) looking for 'local' support and youth involvement.

We can't compete with CIA. It's why we're relegated to meme magic.

These movements we see are merely the creation of consent for what's already been decided. The narrative is their creation, not merely spin. If you were to get 'involved' and attempt to change anything, you would be promptly be told that you don't own shit, goy. And all the biologically related agents would laugh at you as you walked out a giant dupe.

Everything we experience is designed to trap us under them. Every path in life leads to serving them. I don't really know what to say since most people can't believe the machine before their eyes. Do whatever you want.

CIA will eventually get Trump though…

So what you're saying is that the Jews are helping to re-awaken the nationalistic impulse within Europeans? Oh jeez, how terrible, we simply must stop these kike scoundrels.
TBH, i've suspected for sometime that 'multiculti' is a bit of a set up for that exact purpose (Whether or not the Jews were behind it, secret Nazis, the Papacy, old Royalty maybe also?)

The right wing must remain itself but also must use strategy to archives the purpose. If Israel supports the right wing, the right wing can use Israel as a reason to shield off any antosemetic accusation, use Israel as an example to banish Muslim refegees and use Israel as a destination for Jews to make aliayah for – all suits the need of Zionism.

Political parties have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.

If the right wing is anti Israel and anti Jews, anti Muslim for now, people will view them as nuts, no one will vote for them.

The right wing needs to use resources to come to victory, stay themselves but also ally with zionists when share common interests. The right wing does not trust zionists, either a permenant ally with zionists – zionists are allies when share common interests.

Fuck off with your PRfaggotry, TRSnigger.

It didn't happen.

Then they're not nationalists.

it's almost as if russian and american populaces need their boogeymen or else the jews controlling both sides would hang.

this

sage for shitpost and falsely claiming bs