JEWS ARE FUCKING TERRIFIED OF BECOMING A MINORITY IN ISRAEL

JEWS ARE FUCKING TERRIFIED OF BECOMING A MINORITY IN ISRAEL

I saw this comment on the following Times of Israel article (archive.fo/CWuSq) , and I think it encapsulated how fucking terrified some Jews are of becoming a minority in Israel, despite having no problem with promoting diversity and open borders in white countries.

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point, Israel needs to learn to be multicultural. They are going into a multicultural mode, and Holla Forums will be hated because of our leading role. But without this transformation, Israel will not survive.

Israel MUST accept more diversity and welcome at least 6,000,000 Somalians & Ethiopians. It's time to show the world how Israel can play a positive role in fighting poverty.

Beautiful.

They'll be worse than just a minority.
They'll be extinct.

This. Diversity is our strength, and I believe that Israel has the obligation to be strong.

Check em.

Everybody else has been irreperairably pozzed. Now it is their turn to have any semblance of pride raped.

How much longer until israel tries to annex lebanon

The irony.

Walls work, just ask Israel!

US Made ladders imported to refugees outside Israel when?

You made my day user, saved for eternity.

You just need to look at Germany and Sweden to see what a great and wonderful gift multiculturalism is. It is truly wonderful to see g-ds chosen people receiving this same gift of cultural enrichment. We have a duty to them, since they are our greatest allies, the wonderful people chosen by god to lead the whole world, we have a duty to help the jews in any way that we can. Bringing them multiculturalism is the best thing we can do for them, so that they too can get to experience the indescribable joy of becoming a minority in their own homeland, I truly am envious. Someday, their democratic government will be completely run by Arabs, it will be unfashionable for jewish women to marry men that are not muslim, their entire population will have brown skin, lower IQ, just like in a true utopia.

Sweet kek muh sides!

Diversity is good! Diversity is strength!

Wonderful.

Epiphany, why not shoop a smug pepe in the same manner as that picture of that evil bitch that this is based upon?
Im not really a drawfag, so I would'nt take upon such a great task.

Did the openbordersforisrael guys meme this into reality?
Maybe in a couple of years these guys could meme all the shitskins of Europe into Israel.

Praise Kek and let the memes flow.

Try posting it in the OC thread with more detail and I'll see if I can do it.

Holy shit, that's a small population. There are more Jews living in burgerland than there are jews living in Israel.

I don't get the one/two state thing.

They're not splitting up the country it will have the same landmass. Every other country has tons of states/provinces/counties, what's the big deal?

Hey someone tries to remake that willy wonka meme, "you're afraid to become a minority ?"

The only details needed buddy;
name: Barbara Lerner Spectre
Ocupation; J.E.W. and creator of Paideia - The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden

One state means Israel must be a melting pot, and they will be outbred by the indigenous shitskins.

Two state means Israel can still be hypocritically tribal, but with heavy concessions in clay.

Either way they are having a bad time of being in the spotlight.

The one and two state solution is a dialectical debate between Jews. One state solution is essentially ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Two state solution is war then ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Either way Jews win.

South Africans were never given a choice of a two state solution.

jews kill palestinians all the time, but an all-out ethnic cleansing is out of the question. any solution to the palestine issue is bad for israel, it means they can't just kill palestinians because they're "at war".

Fuck the kikes, I hope they do drive them into the sea. I hate arabs more though so Im not sure about this. Its probably just paranoia, Israel runs on the stuff like we run on coffee.

wew

The kikes could leave the west altogether to temporary get a higher population than Arabs which means kikes would lose their influnce in white countries. Burgerland has 10 milion jews alone

For from Israel is even this!
A craftsman made it, so it is not God;
Surely the calf of Samaria will be broken to pieces.

For they sow the wind
And they reap the whirlwind.
The standing grain has no heads;
It yields no grain.
Should it yield, strangers would swallow it up.

Israel is swallowed up;
They are now among the nations
Like a vessel in which no one delights

Memes beyond time
Shadilay

That's true.
They could do that.
Some people should start being like a little bird in their misshapen ears.

This is the likely outcome regardless based on a brief history of jewish tricks.

That's magic!
That's kek magic!
GLORY TO KEK!

Also, it's like they don't know who's jewing who.

Nah, more like 6.5-7. And many of them aren't even full-blooded kikes.

I don't see the kikes outright killing 4-4.5 million Palestinians though.

Arabs are just as hostile to whites and western civilization as kikes but being 85 IQ average inbreds the most the can do is localized terror attacks and rapings, and even then only if they are in your country, Israel becoming an arab majority state is the best feasible outcome for the West and WN, or second best next to them getting nuked but Arabs usurping Israel could circumvent the Samson Option as long as those goatfuckers are smart enough to play the long game of usurping Israel instead of allahu ackbaring the second they have any political clout.

KARMA'S A BITCH AIN'T IT
WEW I knew it was a matter of time before the Jewish games came back to bite them in the ass, they always do. It's like watching a spider get caught in its own Web after getting sprayed by hairspray.

That bitch isn't even in Israel, she's in the West Bank.
What kind of mental gymnastics would you have pull to be a settler and claim you're not racist against the Palestinians.

>>>/gaschamber/

lol strong argument by Jewish philosopher

Israel doesn't have to kill all the Palestinians. They can just go to war with Jordan, defeat Jordan then force the Palestinians on them.

Low energy

bump

Yes culturally enrich the jew.

user, it should be illegal to annihilate my sides like you just did. Top Kek.

No, there are more jews in Israel. but only by a couple hundred thousand. Pretty amazing to think about

every time i hear them beg for money bc "muh arabs are already out-breeding us" I always think of this: If Israel is so goddamn important, then why don't all the fucking heebs in the US GTFO and move there

that pic gives me hope. i need to go make some he-man wizard babbys so we can outbreed the heeb

yeah, but that's not going to happen. my crytpo-kike friend says they already have plans to put them on boats in the Med…. and push them North

#OpenBordersForIsrael

We started the fire?

Yes the temperature of the ovens rises

…Oh shit. It is Kek if you think about it

Please they're gonna get replaced by haredim and they know it. At least you can remove a lebab, Haredim are nation-wrecking parasites in THEIR OWN country.

Yeah, if they were forced into a democratic single state solution where palestinians had voting rights theyd be voted right into the ovens. Thats why they like keeping the situation in limbo, as insane as the implications of that are. They only get protected by the us security council veto, otherwise theyd be sanctioned worse than south africa was.

The future looks bright.

THE GOLEMS ARE TURNING

I suggest that Israel is to adopt our moral model. It's almost 2017 after all.
Payback is a bitch.

Jews have to realize they are no longer the monolithic secret societies controlling things from the shadows they once were.

Top kek user top kek

Jews need to accept diversity. You can only be truly tolerant if you're a powerless minority. Everyone knows that.

Jodorowskie is not a kike. He's a hermetic catholic if anything. His film was about using astrology and tarot to defeat degeneracy and create the ubermensch. of course, the holy mountain is also a product of the time, gogo and all.

It would be nice if we could find an Israeli newspaper article with an explicit title, something like Many Jews are afraid of becoming a minority in Israël latest poll shows and push it to the top of the trends on social media

What goes around comes around.

Checked

Oy Vey! Another Six Gorillion!

First post in the thread, and its ogre…

He's smiling and laughing, and we get to choose to laugh with Him.

Hahahaha. Thats what happens when you play with fire!

I remember talking about the haredi demographic in israel (among other anti-israel ultra orthodox groups) here on Holla Forums before, and it's inevitable that this shit is going to happen in israel. Let's talk about these ultras;

-Survive heavily on welfare, not just in israel, but all over the world. Private funding (rich jews) prop up these communities and finance their gender separated bus lines and private 'jew community police' (look up shomrim)

-Survival on welfare → massive unemployment. So you have these blocks of ultras that know no trade, zero investments, and just sit around reading religious texts all day. They waste so much fucking time that I'm sure we have people that will come out to talk about jews lying about international travel/phone charges…..all to 'study'

-So neurotically prejudice against non-jews or non-ultras that inbreeding very common. These communities shut out everything else and incubate shit like child fucking and other crimes to the point that they have zero shame when they actually get sentenced to jail (fucking goys and their 'judicial' system).

And probably the most important; having kids non-stop. We're talking African-tier birthrates, just without high infant mortality rates. This means that within a few decades, they will demographically replace the zionists/likuds….all that shit in israel. These ultras do not support the israeli state, will vote against its interests, will NOT serve in the IDF, have zero trade/capital, and are a genetic clusterfuck. Even 'if', and this is a big if, every single jew from around the world goes back to israel (not going to fucking happen man, they're too greedy and love fucking around in western society to much…..vampires can't survive off other vampires), they're just kicking the ball down the field. This isn't to say ultras are 'pro-arab', they seriously don't have the foresight or religious flexibility to deviate from their beliefs, but we're going to see some serious shit go down in the coming decades.

But combined with the taking of the West Bank and the voting issues concerning Palestinians and the war that is going to be fought against returning Palestinian refugees, it's going to be great seeing jews get a taste of their own medicine. This shit is going to wear them down like a piece of quartz on a twig.

Why doesn't Israel encourage Jew/Palestinian intermarriage? That would surely produce more cultural cohesion, as the mixed children would be a bridge between the two groups!

Sounds like a Mexican border town or something. Nope, it's ultra-Orthodox Jews.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

We need to send more blacks to israel!

Israel allows any Jew to have citizenship. However, the requirements are stricter for Ethiopian Jews than for white Jews. This discrimination is unacceptable! We must force Israel to accept their Ethiopian cousins!

lmao, never thought I'd see jews claim that "jews are da real racists".

fucking hilarious, can't wait to see the jews spiritual homeland be demographically and liberally annihilated

How do we support these guys and accelerate the power of the haredim?

This is genius actually, weaponizing the jew against the jew.

Both of his parents were jewish immigrants.

Why don't they just send them all to Europe as refugees?

Why does Israel hate multiculturalism?

BOOM
Sides-shot.

You fucking killed me user.

This
You have no idea how bad the joos want southern lebanon not just for the land but for the Litani river.
They have constantly whined about having "natural borders" and the river would supply them with that.
They are existing in a desert that the palis lived in frugally for centuries but they need swimming pools and such.
And rather than act like white men and pay for a pipeline to the river and buy water from lebanon they say fuck this and the only democracy in the middle east with no defined borders figures if we steal the land for our protection the river water is just a bonus.

I think they already are violating more.
Check the list I didn't bother to count them all.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/01/27/rogue-state-israeli-violations-of-u-n-security-council-resolutions/

I counted 79 violations for our besets friend in the ME.

Would the Christian Lebanese act like American Christians in that situation?

No they would act like Hezbollah since they are the second largest group after the Shia. And Israel isn't going to annex south Lebanon. They tried that shit in 2006 and got their asses handed to them.

So you're saying europe is going re-brand the rapefugees as Palestinians and send them 'home'?

Wait, Arabs really can't vote?

Do the Jews know its 2017?!

That attitude is so last century!

Remember the only
DEMOCRACY IN THE ME
since 1947
t. said so by every US politician since forever

I posted this exact line months ago.

he's racially a kike, and as much a commie as one can be, though.

Then all the jews around the world should go live in Israel, to breed there and counter the arabs breeding.

I will gladly turn SJW for a day if it means telling jews in Israel to be more "enriched".

At this point, the kikes only option is to double down and either impose an annexation state in which Palestinians are not allowed to vote or to kill them all. In either case they will burn bridges all across the world and lose their victim card, which is literally the only thing preventing them being shoah'd. The two state solution being precluded by king nigger and UN fuckery will put Israel in turmoil for a short while and we have excellent opportunity to turn that situation to our advantage.

Will they actually become a minority or is this just jewish paranoia again?

It's just paranoia. People of different races fall in love. Let's not hope the paranoia prevents the implementation of additional multiculturalism that Israel needs to survive.

of course they would.

they did nothing not to be hated.

rabin knew this would happen, but they chose not to go that way. or they are outbred by arabs and lose their precious ethnostate or another nakba.

either way we win. because if they start forcibly remove and kill en masse palis, muh holocaust will end having any weight at all.

ISRAEL needs to become a 1 state solution.

jews as you have pushed for the destruction of our while people and culture…we shall now tend to the destruction of yours.

Now THAT is a SJW I can respect.

What do you mean Israel's jew population is declining? They're just not being diverse enough!

Indeed. As we are in current year +2, Israel needs to leave the past and embrace the now. Luckily Israel cannot get rid of increasing Mudskins, and I believe that the liberal elements in Israel will continue to help destroy it in the same way it wants to destroy the West.

Fucking brilliant

If the kikes became Christians would that change their behavior?

Not any more than it would change their race.It's cuckish behavior on part of the accepting christians, and they have manipulated this weakness in the past.

You all are very guilible. Sitting on your seats and cheering as if you've one some football match while Europe around you crumbles and continues to crumble and ==WILL== crumble no matter what you do (in your current spirit) because you are a bunch of sinful hedonists. The libertine revolution is global, and everyone will degenerate until every nation merges into ZOG except for a small radically humble and faithful few by God's grace

Nope
Its genetic, they can hold any label they want still act all the same.

And to think a lot of you faggots trusted the JIDF
Trump is crashing Israel using the one state solution
Witj no survivors
Neitanfag is Trump's golem

That would only work if Palestinians got to vote the kikes into the oven, whats to prevent them from just setting up an apartheid state where arabs can't vote or just killing them all? UN is toothless and America obviously will not intervene on behalf of the Palestinians. It is good news that (((David Friedman))) believes in the one state solution where arabs can vote because he is one of those kikes who got high on his own supply but that is no guarantee it will actually happen. Our priority should be ensuring the arabs in the one state Israel don't get disenfranchised, as gay as that sounds, and it wouldn't be too hard to get liberals to support it.

First post.
Best post.

Somehow they find a way to do this everywhere else.

But one thing kikes know very well is that they would be ridiculously outbred if Arabs were given equal citizenship and rights in Israel. Sure, you have those disgusting Orthodox families who breed like rabbits, but they don't make up all jews and besides they alone are no match for an entire Arab underclass.

They would be outbred. They would go extinct. Fuck the voting, by sheer number alone they would go bye bye. They know this. We know this. Everybody knows this.

But at the end of the day diversity is a good thing and Israel is doing a disservice to itself by not diversifying. Tsk tsk Israel.

This remembers me of this one posting made by user. He suggested that jews are not made for long time thinking and that they cannot understand the consequences of their own actions of today. So their plan for today is to destroy Europe and America their only allies ATM but what happens after that?

user suggested this comes from their merchant DNA. They excel when it comes to daytrading and doing good short term investment options. Or buying merchandise in bulk, fractionising it and selling it for tripple the price to goyim.

I wonder if Holla Forums will turn into ancaps or something once Jews are gone.

How great would it be if once Israel has an Arab nationalist coalition in charge and an Arab head of state if Europe decides to do a full u-turn to be their new greatest ally.

Get them to agree to accept all of Europe's refugees into Israel to help the Arabs cement an irreversible majority in Israel and get all the nice, first-world Jewish settlements and cities as their new home.

Also start pushing the nuclear disarmament for Israel meme so we can further enjoy laughing at their impotent rage when they realise they're going to finally be wiped out for good this time by diversicide with no Samson Option in sight.

It's going to feel good when they finally wipe themselves out by the very methodology they developed to wipe whites out. Thing is, even if they do paritally wipe out the white race, we still have a back up option in the largely homogeneous, 99% white slew of Slavic nations. At worst the Anglo, Scandinavian and Germanic whites get wiped out with the left-overs and refugees then assimilating into Slavic nations and genepools. But ultimately we still have the numbers and options left to re-group and to survive in the long-term. Jews don't have that luxury with less than 14 million left, diversicide for Israel is pretty much the finishing blow.

Nope, we'll just be able to go full crusader/full white conquest without the Jews to hold us back.

We've still got a war to fight with Islam that the Jews prevent us from fighting and arguably an even bigger one to wipe out all shit-tier races that will only burden us in the future by draining the world's resources.

Mr. Dubs, remember what happened to the last apartheid state? The Jews are gonna have a hard time getting support or having a public that wants to support them if that was the case. It's going to crash and burn, and we can then "openly protest" Israel

the jews are more terrified of trump becoming president i have a bad feeling obama is gonna chimp out

Eastern Orthodox Christians really hate Israel, they know what they did to their brothers, specially that a lot of Christian Palestinian refugees live in Lebanon and Syria. They aren't the cuck type at all.

(checked and kek'd) It seems very clear to me that the answer to the JQ is to let them reap the benefits of the multiculturism seeds they have sown and become demographically dominated in their "own" land by sandniggers. Eventually Europe's sandniggers will see the new bastion of sandniggardry and flock there in droves. This leaving the Jews as the 0.1% of the global population and liberals and globalists start questioning why such a small minority has such a large influence. Then the comes the best part ;)

Unfortunately it would seem that a lot of jews are suffering from abuse in the western world from the recent influx of invaders and I have seen many stating that they are considering moving to Israel for peace of mind. I think we can safely asume that, as always, the jews will not be sticking around to see the chaos they have created and will be fleeing countries as they have done so many times in the past.

I don't know how many jews there are outside of Israel but I imagine that the plan is for jews to flock to the holy lands when things kick off in the western world and consolidate in Israel bolstering their numbers and securing their future. This is probably why the current UN vote was so upsetting for them, they really need to build on west bank for when their numbers swell.

If we can stop them from expanding and building in Israel, and also keep jews in the western world to suffer at the hands of muslims then that would be extremely beneficial to their downfall.

RAWR

remove the word "africanism". replace it with "diversity". the nigglets imply africa. no need to insert an unnecessary term that normies will find strange and suspicious when you could use one they are already primed to respond positively towards

this one is good

>
find a different picture. one with more sad, sympathetic looking nogs. the middle nog looks menacing and the young female nig looks like she's picking her nose. fix it.

this one is ok, but it should probably accompany another photo that clearly shows the face of a female victim, with clear signs of distress.

I see a triple in their

Cheeky batsard.
Oic nowu.

This thread needs a numb and should be a too priority.