Sweden won't deport 5 rapefugees that gang raped a Swedish male teenager at knife point

SWEDEN YES!

Five Afghan teenagers have been convicted of gang-raping a boy in Sweden - but none of them will be deported because their homeland is 'too dangerous', it has emerged.

archive.is/ZKdMc

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076394/amp/Five-Afghan-teenagers-convicted-gang-raping-boy-knife-point-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vibbi.com/markunator
disqus.com/by/Markunator/
facebook.com/markus.saren
dailystormer.com/gay-black-defends-gay-black-killer/
imfdb.org/wiki/User:Markunator
videowiki.root2020.com/getyt.php?yt=User:Markunator
flashback.org/u1016039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's be honest here.
The kid probably looked like something out of a trap manga to get the mudslime's attention of all things, given the fact that it's real that they have boypussy gang-wars in their native homelands.

I almost felt pity for him until I checked that pic.
He deserved it.

Pic isn't him, just from my Swecuck folder.

There's nothing a nigger or Muslim can possibly do at this point to get deported out of Sweden. Of course if a White guy from Kentucky gets caught jaywalking he'll be gone the next morning.

Wew chekd

bacha bāzī

Keeping it in the family

It actually appears that mud rapists in Sweden get even more gibs after they are let off with no punishment.

Rape males

They are enriching Swedish culture with bacha bazi boys.

Mudshits love sex with men, boys even more. You just can't have relationships as you would with a woman. So being an open fag and wanting to get married means you get thrown off a building.
Bacharach bazi in afghanistan is one of the most talked about boy rape cultures. There was an iraqi police officer at the precinct unit our unit worked with who bragged about how many volunteers he fucked in exchange for fast tracking them to the academy and thus becoming a paid officer.

These are the things that would justify LARPers flying off the handle and just equipping full plate and screaming deus vult as they charge ineffectively as mudslime masses.

This is perfectly normal. Swedish prosecutors rarely try to deport criminals and when they do immigration authorities usually refuse to comply because countries that are not Sweden are considered too dangerous.

Then deport them to their graves.

"allah akbar" is actually arabic for "no homo bro"

Just to kick your rage up another level, they were boys, maybe girls too, in their tweens and early teens being befriended by mudshits 10-20 years their senior. The parents knew and supported it.

They don't consider it gay if they're the ones pitching. It's why boy rape is common in Islamic countries.
Koran 52:24 and 76:19 allude to it being allowable to rape boys.

This only confirms to me that there is no afterlife or our ancestors would've rose from the grave a long time ago to brutally murder every traitor in Europe.

Please, tell that the victim is this Sven related in your print.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Nothing of value was lost. I bet he shook their hands and apologized after the fact.
The rapefugees still need to go but at least the right people got raped this time.

I feel like crying. I don't like him. He looks weak and retarded. But it fucking hurts. Why is no one waking up

That picture is every single guy in Sweden. Who the fuck are you kidding?

Its a bit more complicated then that, they left their physical bodies long ago and are now currently attached to you in a sense.

because most people still have no idea this shit is happening

Reaffirming my hatred of Nordic sub-humans. The trash of Europe. "My empathy means more than the safety of my children and the future of my people!" Sub-human filth Nordics and their eternal empathy.

Is anything more backwards than islam?

Sweeden deserves everything it gets. I just hope that none of this shit manages to find it's way back to america.

Also, more pics of the swexual being from op picture

This
Most Swedish men are pussified to point that they look like girls
They deserve it tbh

Check the article. Victim is also afghan. Not a swede.

Sweden, apparently.

It is already posted on Yutallia, the father is swed

It should be grade Q and look like shit

He deserved worse.

Also thanks Sweden for making us only the 2nd most cucked place in Europe right now. Your levels of cuckery even put our Mutti Merkel to shame.

Nothing of value was lost then.

They must have been sinners and we must be hell.

You're welcome.

What the fuck is going on with that child's fingers? Was he burned?

Looks more like bruising, that is if it isn't ink or dye.

It's probably his wife's son?

I stalked the glorious faggot
vibbi.com/markunator
disqus.com/by/Markunator/
facebook.com/markus.saren
dailystormer.com/gay-black-defends-gay-black-killer/
In the comments sayin that straight sex result in aids too
imfdb.org/wiki/User:Markunator
videowiki.root2020.com/getyt.php?yt=User:Markunator
flashback.org/u1016039
Key Word ==Markunator==

isn't it protocol to call Trump?

I think that qualifies as rape in sweden.

It's been up that Afghan's butt.

He had to convert to goatfucker religion then if he married an Afghan.

looks like necrosis, maybe frost bite

So tolerant!

muslims don't wash their hands and use them to wipe their ass

Looks like they're rotting.

What happened to them? Germany was actively cucked for 70 years by the (((allies))) but what happened to Scandanavia? Did the Jews just throw a dart at the European map and decide to test the worlds most cucked society there?

Security, feminism and cultural marxism turned them into betas.

But how did it start?

Wish I had the screencap, some user detailed how it went. Sweden went from being the best country in the world, or at least one of the best nations, to the most rapidly declining European country. What is it, by 2030 Sweden will have less IQ than Sudan? They had low crime, barely any murder, massive house affordability, stable marriages, men being men, women being women etc. They had it all and had no post-war mess to deal with as Sweden stayed out of it. Yet in just a few decades the country has been massively subverted.

IIRC Sweden was the country that took in the most jews in the ww2 time period.

I'd like to see the screencap you mention, if anyone else has it?

You're right though. Sweden is a perfect case study in what happens when you allow bitter (old) women, leftists, and Jews to take over your country. Just how much these countries have changed in only 50 years!

But it's the same here in the USA. The change since the 1960's has been swift and ceaseless. We know who's behind it.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of years of years of European history gone done the drain in just several decades. And all for the sake of Diversity and Tolerance? It's sickening.

—–
Are either of these (pic related) the screencap you mention? I only just found them in my folder…

No.2 is the one.

Glad I could find it.

But having just read the whole thing now, it makes me so angry. But I also feel great sadness as well, for what was and what could be…

You Swedish or have Swedish heritage or just feeling the pain for fellow whites?

It isn't good what is happening. Things could be so much better and there is going to be hell to pay in the coming decades. More blood, more rape, more bad.

HOLY SHIT THE SWECUCK IS AWAKE TO THE JEWISH QUESTION

anti zionist kek

No, none that I know of. I'm just an American.

I just feel terrible for the few good Swedes still there.
How their country has been ruined in just a few decades in the name of Tolerance and Diversity.

Then again, we have huge problems here in the USA.
Remember that we have already more than 100 MILLION non-Whites in our own country. We have more non-Whites in single cities (NYC, LA) than the entire population of Sweden.

Wew.

He's right tho.

No he isn't.
Go home now Schlomo >>>/Auschwitz/

We should redpill him, he's already one of us, he just don't know it yet.

That's one hell of an assumption, there, considering that they'll rape young children and animals during "sexual emergencies." I'm not saying he wasn't, but he could have looked perfectly normal when the urge hit them, the fucking abominations.

Anyone else notice the migrants keep forgetting that Islam and alcohol aren't supposed to go together?

Afghanistan is not in war,why the fuck they claim to be refugees?

All people from countries that are poor and brown deserve free refuge in our rich white countries, racist.

This is all a collection of amazing case studies and the (((connections))) and (((coincidences))) should be traceable so that it can be clearly documented.

In fact, the changes in the USA began, coincidentally, right after Herzl came up with Zionism. Even the connections to Marx himself and the creators of both cultural and political Zionism are very clear.

The Statue of Liberty, the trojan horse that it is, has that poem on it…give us your tired your weak your weary your sick, etc. Naturally, don't give us your strong your rich your powerful. That poem was written by Emma Lazarus, guess her ethnicity. The idea of the "Melting Pot" came from a play by the same name, written by Israel Zangwill, a friend of Moses Hess, himself a friend of Karl Marx.

Ted Kennedy gets the blame for the immigration law changes, but they were pushed by Cellar

Refuge from what? From people like them?

What is this music from? Sorry I have to ask, I really like it.

No the boy is 100% afghan. The boy has a kind of ombudsman who helps him trough the swedish bureaucracy. You probably mistook this swedish ombudsman as his father.

Fucking checked mirror man. These fucking cucks though, torturing some autistic guy that obviously went to the same school as them. Afghan teenage bullying involves penile anal rape, how fucking animalistic can you be? They don't need to go to jail they need the mercy of euthanasia like the pathetic creatures they are.

I don't give a shit what these savages do with each other but they need to take it back to their own hellhole from where they came from.

We can make fun of/kill these subhumans anytime but I'd also like to be able to do it once go back.

How did Holla Forums become infected with all these fags?
We need to go back to beating them with pipes and killing them, it's the only thing that keeps them in the closet and out of polite society.

In any case, the shitskins faggot-raped another shitskin, so who cares?
It's a great opportunity to demand they be deported, including the "victim" for being a shitskin.

Looking @pic related, i feel this stab-poignant feeling in my heart ;(
could have been a great alpha, just need to buff himself up mentally and physically, oh well.

look at the eyes, no eye brows, make up down his cheeks, he's been buttfucked to death, he's a toy for those mudslimes, thats what those boys are used for.

This is why Mohammad is a false prophet. He failed to make a coherent sociable doctrine, and now this shit is tolerated.

Deus vult when?

This is honestly not that far fetched.

Lurk before posting.

1000 years later and the rape is still going down in old viking town.

Why do you hate white people so much, Achmed? Go home please.