King Nigger's Final Hawaiian Vacation Brings Tab Over $96 Million

Judicial Watch announced today that it has received new documents from both the Secret Service and the Air Force relating to Obama travel expenses, bringing the known total over the past eight years to $96,938,882.51. The reports contain information regarding Obama’s Earth Day trip to the Florida Everglades, a political fundraising trip to San Diego, Michelle Obama’s annual Aspen ski trip, her trip to Morocco, a family vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, as well as Hillary’s ride with Obama on Air Force One to North Carolina.

Judicial Watch filed two separate Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits for Secret Service costs related to Obama travel (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:15-cv-01983)) and (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:16-cv-00863)). The Secret Service is a component of the Department of Homeland Security.

Secret Service records reveal that Barack Obama’s April 22, 2015, Earth Day trip to give a global warming speech in the Florida Everglades cost taxpayers $145,752.36, which brings the total cost of the trip to at least $1,012,367.76.

The Secret Service records for Obama’s October 2015 fundraising travel to San Diego reveal expenses totaling $180,187.09. Including the U.S. Air Force expenses, the total cost of Obama’s San Diego trip was at least $2,181,655.99.

Michelle Obama’s February 2016 ski trip to Aspen with her daughters cost taxpayers a total of $222,875.58. The Secret Service expenses were $165,806.78. Judicial Watch previously obtained records from the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, last year cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight.

Judicial Watch obtained records from the U.S. Air Force and the Secret Service revealing that Barack Obama’s trip to Cuba and Argentina in March 2016 cost taxpayers $7,146,015.18 in Secret Service and Air Force travel expenses.

Air Force records regarding Michelle Obama’s trip to Morocco, Spain and Liberia with her daughters in June 2016 revealed $450,026.40 in flight expenses alone. A C-32A was flown for 28.4 hours.

Judicial Watch recently obtained Air Force records which reveal that the Obama’s August 2016 vacation to Martha’s Vineyard cost taxpayers $450,295 in flight expenses alone.

Judicial Watch also recently obtained records from the Air Force showing that in July 2016 taxpayers paid $360,236 for Hillary Clinton to accompany Obama on Air Force One for a campaign trip to North Carolina.

Also, in October 2016 Michele Obama joined Hillary Clinton in North Carolina for a rally reportedly to “encourage early voting in North Carolina.” Documents regarding this trip have been requested but have not yet been received. The First Lady typically flies in a C-32A so the 1.8 hour flight can safely be estimated to have cost taxpayers $28,522.80.

“The Obamas’ notorious abuse of presidential travel perks wasted military resources and stressed the Secret Service. Judicial Watch estimates that the final costs of Obama’s unnecessary vacation and political travel will well exceed $100 million,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “President-elect Trump can immediately save taxpayers money by reforming presidential travel.”

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/
web.archive.org/web/20161230035807/http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/

Is that amount large for americans,I thought it would have been worst like around 250 millions.

Serves 'em right for getting cucked by the State.

I did a quick check and couldn't find number figures for past presidents. george jr took a lot more days than king nigger, but there is a key difference between him and past presidents. Their vacations were typically to their homes/family vacation home. Not putting up SS details and everyone else in hotels and shit or going overseas.

No. It's basically pocket change.

Who the fuck pays 96 million on a vacation?
I can understand at least 5K or 10K because of going to a fancy hotel and doing expensive shit but 96 million is too much.
I could buy an army with that much money, jesus christ.

WHO'S MONEY?

not trying to defend the nigger but these numbers mean very little without knowing how much other presidents vacations cost

I think it's $96m over 8 years of vacations as president, but that's still fucking ridiculous spending nearly $100 million on vacations

King Nigger going to the best country clubs to golf on our dime

To be fair, the existence of country clubs is a much bigger problem - they are where oligarchs go to hang out and form closer social ties with one another instead of associating with normal citizens.

It's too fucking much money no matter what.

For fuck's sake.
I took my family to New Zealand to see my sister and her kids. It cost me about £2,000. My sis has a lovely house, but she can't accomodate everyone. So I slept in a tent in her garden. I got so many insect bites on my feet that I had to go to hospital as I couldn't walk. Not to mention the 26 hour flight from UK.

Thanks sis.

What's the problem with a country club you damned commie

Let's do the maths, Obongo was president for 8 years or 8x12=96 months. Which means that he has spent 1 million USD for vacation expenses per month.

Learn how to plan trips better.

Who needs those many vacations and why a million bucks?
I could buy off a house and start a small business with a million dollars - niggers fucking can't into economy

I just told you what the problem is. They are where oligarchs go to hang out and form closer social ties with one another instead of associating with normal citizens.

Are you playing dumb or do you think the formation of cosmopolitan social circles, who relate more to their fellow elite across the world than to their own countrymen, and are the ruling force in "democracies", is a good thing?

The wealthy's fondness of cloistering themselves in places exclusive to their group, and away from their racial kinsmen (and country clubs are an example of such places) leads to them forming a distinct social group that sees itself as being apart from the rest of the nation, and has no loyalty to it. Thus is globalism born.

Obama goes to shit like Hawaii and NYC for vacations and has to house hundreds of agents in expensive hotels. Bush went to his ranch in texas where the agents likely stayed in cheep motels. Both went to Marthas Vineyard so thats a wash.
If Trump "vacations" in Trump tower in NYC it won't be cheap either.

Thats essentially what he is buying with all the SS agents and three helicopters and the "beast" limousine (+follow vehicles) that are transported wherever he goes. Plus air force one and any fighter jet accompaniment that is needed.

Honestly I don't know why everyone is so accepting of ANY presidents taking these long vacations. They should get 1 week/yr like most working class people. I have a hunch that Trump will take far fewer than previous presidents.

Its not the resorts or the food that cost all that money, it is almost all the security/transportation cost.

WHO'S FUCKING MONEY?!?!

Why not? I'm sure Trump could accommodate his SS brigade in his own hotels, and as someone looking to Make America Great Again, he probably wouldn't charge them the same price as normal guests.

kiwi user here, where you sleeping barefoot next to a river in summer? how the fuck do you manage that?

You are beyond blacked
That's some mighty mumbo jumbo you pulled right there, it might and will happen if the club is about globalism or whatever greedy scheme it is, but a golf club? it's just a bunch of fellas playing golf and pulling jokes
Some groups inside might get close and scheme stuff regarding their own public positions, but that happens everywhere, all the time, it might involve a BBQ stand, a party to relate your buddy friend with some contacts, or the destruction of some branch's economy
But that will happen everywhere, not a country club to be specific, that's like saying eliminate a militia because they might talk shit and rustle some cattle in the near vecinity to resell it later on, or rob a bank

I totally agree. And, we were making the same page on king nigger's vacations being more expensive. Yes there is the burden of responsibility, etc of being POTUS, but you live an opulent lifestyle the entire fucking time. It's a couple years you're doing the job.
Boo hoo. You travel the fucking country and the world the entire time anyway. I dont hear people talking about camp david either. That is the president's vacation retreat. People bitching that the POTUS should be able to take vacations while the country goes to shit and I watch my retirement account lose money rustles my jimmies.

Frankly, it's surreal how suicidal the left has become.

When you add up all the "pocket change" that gets wasted, it becomes a pretty large chunk of the federal government expenditures.

Presidential travel is one area where waste can be reduced particularly easily, even for official business. We are in the digital age and a lot of it can be accomplished over the Internet without needing to move mountains. It's the same with the office of the Secretary of State.

These people are not royalty and we fought a war of independence to get away from that shit. I don't think even the British royal family gets to blow this kind of taxpayer money on travel anymore.

That's the exact opposite of a problem.

Why is it every time I use Judicial Watch as a source to btfo out of Obama worshipping liberals they pop off with a "hurr durr, nice source idiot". There is nothing remotely close to suggesting the source is unreliable and when I tell them this it's met with "It's biased". I wish I could just beat these people over the head with a cast iron skillet already.

You don't fly AF1 with a secret service detail. If you were President, that 2k vacation would have cost a hell of a lot more.

“Presidents don’t get vacations — they just get a change of scenery,” Nancy Reagan

Because to them anything that's not sucking off Obama and praising the left with every breath is biased. That's how disgustingly far to the left our society has moved.

What you need to understand is that the President doesn't vacation like we do. He's not actually going out to relax and get away. It's a working vacation. Upwards of 200 people accompany the President - White House aides, Secret Service agents, military advisers, and experts in communications and transportation. He's taking a mini-version of the White House with him. He's not detaching himself from the country and is still receiving his daily briefings and making decisions. Also, Presidents pay for their own and their families’ lodging, food and incidentals while on vacation, which may be why they generally prefer to stay at properties they own, as guests of wealthy friends or at the official presidential retreat at Camp David.

It's just not the same.

Considering that we have a $3.5 trillion federal budget, $100m is literally nothing.

You sure about that?

Even military members get their lodging paid for when traveling for official business. I find it hard to believe that the President wouldn't get this perk.

Come on, Holla Forums