Listening to CBC radio this morning made me near crash my car...

Listening to CBC radio this morning made me near crash my car. Roads were slippery as fuck but it was the garbage I was listening to that made me almost die.

It is a constant stream of OY VEYYY and SHUT THE BAD GOYIM DOWN. So much so I was left befuddled how a publicly funded service is completely slotted with kvetching jews. I did not hear a single voice that resembled anything reflecting my community or culture. Each 'guest' was a yid. Each and every topic touched on peddled jewish garbage.

When did Canadian Public Funded Broadcasting get completely co-opted? The CBC needs to be defunded immediately and those involved with production need to be stopped. Not a single thing I heard this morning was enjoyable. CBC radio in its current state is a net drain on the wellbeing of Canadians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJD6Y662VfU
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
archive.is/O9kor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe its time you moved out user, like to the USA
your country's elected leader is the son of fidel castro

Boy that was a good one

It's as cold as a nun's cunt here. When you drive, adapt to the weather.

I'm in northern Scotland and it's always cold.

I grew up here and I have friends and family I'd like to see thrive. Seeking greener pastures won't work for everyone. Only fixing what's broken will. Clearing out the gross misuse of public funding that is the CBC seems a good step.

The roads were real bad this morning. Freezing rain topped with dry powder. Mixture is like mercury on silk. Winter tires barely cut it.

did you forget that trump won?

As time goes on, I become more convinced that there's no solution to the Jewish problem except eternal banishment. In every country where they live, they use nepotism and their financial power to completely take over all the methods of communication. This entirely on purpose, so that, as you heard, Jewish whining and self-congratulation are the only things the goyim can ever read or hear. It's no wonder so many people in the West now think they're geniuses, when the only viewpoint they're ever allowed to hear is the Jewish one that says Jews are brilliant and cultured, while the goyim are bland and barbaric. Getting rid of the Jews is like removing a tick from your dog.

OP, do you follow Black Pigeon, this recent vide he posted is eye-opening to your point.

Give recipe for that amazing pic.
I'm sick of eating salted stones.

More well-being being promoted by CBC.

youtu.be/GJD6Y662VfU (File already exists elsewhere here)

The switch from analog to digital started it, local broadcasters got killed, national won, our national = globalist kikes

It's cultural marxist propaganda and it isnt going away. Im convinced CTV exists merely to make CBC look less radical, too.

Another example of public misuse of money by the CBC promoting hate-crimes. But hey, it's okay as long as white-men are not the ones doing it.

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0 (File exists elsewhere)

Of the few chance times I'm acquainted with CBC radio it's always been comically Jewish. Sitting in my dad's car listening to holocaust victims tell their tales I remember thinking how often they must feature yids for this coincidence to be statistically possible.

Does the CBC have any pedo scandals in their closet like the BBC does? The two networks seem similarly structured, so one can guess there might be a Canadian Jimmy Savile that is still alive or something. Anyone know of a suspect kids' show hosts?

2014 - #StopGamerGate2014 hashtag suggests internet is growing tired of GamerGate
archive.is/O9kor

More proof of biased reporting based on cultural-marxism politics, curtesy of the public tax payer.

Running away when the going gets hard is for Arabs. We stay and fight. Make our country better or die trying.

Gian Ghomeshi, their biggest infotainment cuck, got exposed for being the Canadian shitskin Roger Ailes and sexually assaulting female staff.

Wow, an Indian raping white women, what a shocker.

(checked)

We should start a wiki, that documents CBC bias, and then use some of the CRTC mechanisms in order for them to publicly admit it. Didn't someone manage to do exactly that with gamergate?

I was thinking, naming it

what the cbc didn't cover

Record, the CBC news of the day, then contrast it with other more important, that is relevant, and not ZOG controlled. So for example

CBC covers Trump going to eat a steak and taking the back door, 5 minutes of of 30 minute segment
CBC didn't cover, the Syrian peace agreement etc..

Would anyone be interested in working on this with me?

I think you will all be pleasantly surprised by Maxime Bernier, the prime runner up for conservatives in the next election, in which defunding the CBC and localizing it's mandate is one of his main policy initiatives.

Yawn, exactly. Old news and a surprise to nobody. There's gotta be some seedier shit going on there, or some skeletons that would bring down the whole network.

CBCRadio is awful, CBC2 generally plays mostly music and the website has very a respectable selection so you can avoid all the pop culture bullshit if you wanted to.

I'd rather listen to the local NEWS talk radio since at least every now and then you get those old guys who call in every other day then will slip some shit about 9/11 in the end prompting the host to cut them off. Its always hilarious. Haven't actually listen to it in months though

Exactly, yawn. There's gotta be some other seedy shit going on there, or at least a few skeletons in their closet

Didn't mean to samefag

That's why you boycott, OP.

Shit almost killed you. You want to die? No? So stop subjecting yourself to bullshit. You aren't going to learn anything. Your life is going to be improved!!! by turning it, OFF.

Like you said,

So shut it down you fucking goy.

You're still modern ZOG HQ, Trump or not. Fuck off burger.

kek gtfo fgt

Learn how to write, nigger.

Bro the ZOG resides in london, all their operations are concoted there. America is only its "police force". Or was, until trump.

That's why you're still giving more free money to Israel?

Quit wasting dubs and go to your containment board

>>>/new/

I only tune into CBC so I know where the propaganda weather vane is pointing. I have not watched TV or had noninternet radio station tuned in years.

Bernier will be a good first step towards uncucking this shithole. First time im my 35 years ive donated to a candidate or party. Also joined the conservative party to vote for bernier.

sure beats that faggot Kevin O'Leary.
We need to be prepared when this crypto tries to imitate a Trump Style platform.

Wouldn't that mean he was even commier than sanders?

That's why your country is taking refugee loads up the ass while bending over backwards for the US at every turn?

I came to this same conclusion at some point too.

I realize now it was too lenient.

They must be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth. Their DNA is literally not human. If we don't kill them all, they will only try to destroy us again, even if they have to wait 1000 years.

Vancouver's out of road salt. Snow's melted now but if we get another few cm we're totally fucked. Not least because the buses are not and apparently never will be winterized.

After the 2005 lockout. Don't get me wrong, they were always left wing, but the mask came off because everything after tge lockout was (((subcontracted))) to (((independent producers))).

Yeah, they won't do anything about their employees harassing other people they happen not yo like with their resources.

I sat behind Merella Fernandes in English class in high school. Trust me, journalism is not based on merit.

Rich Mercer has a sugar daddy. Does that count?

Is he still with the "biker" (UC CSIS operative) girlfriend?

Walmart had some the other day.
Picked up 2 bags.