Holla Forums vs TRS: BAT DICKS AND BUTT DILDOS Edition: #7

The Story

First five threads already filled up. Night before last we got more confirmation that TRS is still shilling at us.

First thread: | archive.is/NwpvY
Second thread: | archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: | archive.is/QHf8
Fourth thread: | archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: |
Sixth thread: |

BACKGROUND
Make sure to visit >>>/trs/ to peruse all the TRShilling we have been able to catalog.
Here is the post with the insider leaking all the TRShills' posts from within their aids bog: >>>/trs/1790

NEW:
A thinly veiled 'threat' on the /polmeta/ board aimed at disrupting our board. Interesting how the provacateur is so interested in TRS' public image. >>>/polmeta/17318
Also, antifa just doxed Ghoul who apparently tried to sell out other members of the aut lite in exchange for cover. Oosh, I can't wait to hear him trying to spin this one: itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

HOW TO LEAK TRS SCREEENSHOTS
Apparently they have been figuring out who people are based on the cross reference of the time stamps of screenshots and seeing who was on at the time. If you find shilling and find it pertinent to leak a screenshot, blot out the timestamp so there's no evidence of you having done so.
Let me just state unequivocally, on behalf of Holla Forums:

FUCK OFF TRS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QWAXD
wptv.com/news/national/alt-right-group-pose-as-veterans-group-bar-says
archive.is/hK4bj
a.pomf.cat/kjvjgx.webm
twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS/status/814330511879507969
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
archive.is/0BTCN
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8
archive.is/7GfzM
archive.is/MRdAk
pastebin.com/kvhnxVwr
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html
archive.is/0vv98
en.metapedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Protocol
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
nature.com/articles/srep39589?utm_source=Main List&utm_campaign=9357a723ab-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1c2a2c9db-9357a723ab-206746233&mc_cid=9357a723ab&mc_eid=3d996c1a0c
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
archive.is/AocvX
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5l3a01/regarding_bakedalaskan/
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/so-the-right-stuff-is-jewed-as-well/73993/17
support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1190500?hl=en
sli.mg/a/HFQ9i8
8ch.net/pol/res/8639569.html
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/is-it-possible-for-jewish-nationalists-and-european-nationalists-to-work-together
pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked up the redtext. If a hotpocket is around pls fix.

bump for sticky

everytime

You're kind of cheapening the Hail Victory there when you use it with such an IMPLICIT nature

I doubt it will get stickied unless it attracts a fuckton of shills again.
I don't get how anyone can defend these limpdick cucks.

also I fucked the subject up. I am the ultimate faggot OP
THREAD #7 NOT #6

I made a new thread too but I guess this one wins. It's here for reference and I did get the number right

Here we go again.
>>>/trs/
The TRShill screams in pain if you criticize any right wing organization for considering an alliance with a nationalist jew.

Jesus.

quote is not edit
I don't remember how you came up with this but at this point I have a lot of doubts of if AV can even be considered nationalist. They seem to spend most of their time pretending to be soldiers in bars and being recorded about doxing other WNs. Seems pretty suspect to me.

This is number 7 not 6, you fucked up the title OP. Archive of last thread
archive.is/QWAXD

wptv.com/news/national/alt-right-group-pose-as-veterans-group-bar-says
archive.is/hK4bj

if anyone didn't know lol. Maybe they're the first pro-gay, nigger, spic, chink, and jew nationalist organization in the states at least. What a beautiful rainbow I bet they'd make the_donald proud of all their BASED minorities

An organization that takes their privacy very seriously seems to have as it's #2 a man who thought he could make youtube videos unmasked and have his gay alt-right name as his middle name on his public facebook. Not too sure if that's going to work out well for everyone involved.

Because he doesn't support based jews?

If this is how AV argues, I can see why you have to pose with people in bars to fake inflate your numbers.
You won't last.

top kek. hey TRShill.
Holla Forums is not alt-kike

Thanks, I have all the archives in notepad now.
And they're fine with fags like implicit dick, "accept gays, just not traps" and commit stolen valor.
What paragons of white ideals. Truly folks we should look up to .
Where have I heard this before? Could it be Twitter cucks, social media faggots, and SJWs? You fucks sound and >space like leftists and newfags. Get out.
even the most slovenly and degenerate straight are still better than muh based faggots.
Antifa is against fascists and you're a bunch of limpdick civic nationalists teeming with fags and kikes. You're doing their work for them by making genuine NatSoc ideology look cucked.

Here's the infographic as a smaller file with some minor issues fixed.

No it doesn't. That's pure autism, even worse than OP.

You guys seemed so sure it was IM who doxed him? From my perspective it seems he doxed himself really. But I have a 3 digit IQ unlike Ghoul so maybe he sees it differently.

Next time don't include your super secret alt-right persona as part of your name on facebook maybe. You should take this advice too AV's Honor Defender-kun

Hey buddy. Guess what.
Blood will have to flow.
Keep posing in bars. You can signal against your favorite boogeymen Atomwaffen and Ironmarch all you want, but they know how the end game goes. Taking back a country is never peaceful.

Infighting means Holla Forums fights TRS, instead of Holla Forums and TRS both fight jews. Come on, it's the oldest trick in the book.

Ok. Disprove it. Show us proof AV doesn't accept homosexuals.

It's like everything the oldfags said came true. They've revealed their true motives. These egotistical, quasi-nu-males have sought dominion over anons since the first time they launched their shilling ops here. Just as all ecelebs and controlled op has before, they will continue to vow for power over the dissenters here, slowly giving into the demands of kike puppet-masters. It's a gradual dissolution of their ideology which coincides with injections of capital from the kike elite. Incredible that it happened this quickly. Thank you oldfags for guiding me through this absolutely hilarious fiasco as we finally see the true machinations guiding the alt-kike.

No one tricked TRS to act like jews and attempt a feeble subversion of pol. Into the ovens they go.

I'm not even Atomwaffen. I know about their organization and the beef between them and American Vanguard though.

A surprise was in store for me the very next thread… Well mr /trs/, don't say I didn't try in good faith.

are these manufactured too?

You should read this

and realize that the reason TRS is so mad at Holla Forums is because some of them got banned for trying to shill allying with jewish zionists. And they've been at it for 7 threads now. What's the matter with TRS?

From what I know of the group here, most are early-mid twenties, with a few oldfags here. Am I wrong?

It's not Holla Forums who is defending jews and faggots here fam.

Actually it's the truth.
>>>/trs/1790
has the html files of the thread linked you can see it all here

Nope, truth. They started posting their b& images on TRS when they were caught shilling for Red Ice Radio decided they wanted to try a "thought experiment" about allying with nationalist jews.

>>>/trs/
Kek. We have all the proof cataloged here.
Here are the specific images.
>>>/trs/1769
So long as TRS keeps pushing the "TRS dindu nuffin" line this inevitably continues.

Red Ice didn't come here to shill us. We have screenshots, html files, and a webm of the thread they made to complain about the failure of their shilling.
Why are you calling us roaches? We have actual evidence of this. Why would you side with TRS and not user when the evidence shows that we are the victim. Why are you attacking your own board when all that was ever done here was say that there are no good jews?

Seems pretty ratty to me tbqh

So this is either renegade or some jew op tbh.

Neither is TRS, as I leaked forum data showing concretely. You said you were just worried about protecting 8/pol/ so I fired up my sock to help get to the bottom of it… yet when faced with the evidence you slink away to another thread and start all over again. Do you not remember what happened literally an hour ago? My picture of hitler on arguing with jews is now perfectly apt. You could have dialed it down to simply "they're a bunch of spergs who don't handle communication well and get butthur too easily" and you'd not be wrong but at this you're just trotting out every single point no matter how disproved, AGAIN.

I've never made a thread on the matter, I was collaborating to grab screenshots of their forum in the mast megathread and see if this stuff was true, it wasn't.

I don't know. Whenever you think something good is going to happen everything gets divided over the jew question. Seems like the simple answer is to say that the good jew myth is after all a myth and they all need to be gotten rid of. Seems that the alt-right and TRS disagree and see merit in exploring the question of whether White Nationalists can ally with Jewish Nationalists.

We aren't going to accept kikes. If you can't accept that then go crawl into a hole and die.

All I saw was that discussion over the matter was shut down and seems to have been taken to even more secret areas. Not seeing a big push back anywhere about it. Sorry man but the only thing you convinced me of was that the important stuff is happening on discords

TRS apparently has some bad actors in its ranks and this is going to fix it. That SeventhSon guy looks like a bad egg.

Then who was posting the ban pages on TRS for posting pro jewish nationalists shit on Holla Forums?

No. They just come here and autistically defend every single faggot mistake any right wing organization makes. Every time.
You can't trust any jew, even if they call themselves a "fascist nationalist." Never trust them. Red Ice decided they wanted to push a "thought experiment" about accepting Nationalist Jews as allies, they got crapped on, and TRS came white knighting in to defend Red Ice Radio for it.

Yeah though I can see how it's all Holla Forums's fault and not our lovely friends like this >>8633527 for the breakdown in communication

Where are these screenshots.

I agree with Red Ice fucking up by doing that, I don't really see where they are expecting to go with that. Have you listened to the podcast?

Where are these screenshots.

I agree with Red Ice fucking up by doing that, I don't really see where they are expecting to go with that. Have you listened to the podcast?

iktf.
I'm the one who made the first Sinead is a mudshark thread, I was talking about Andrew Anglin and Sinead as well as other WN being race mixers and she came in the thread called everyone faggots and chimped out.

Good, this needed to happen at some point anyway. TRS thinks they can fuck with us without reprisal. Up until now they had the "but think of the election" excuse. Well now we have time (and fags) to kill

In the OP, in the /trs/ link in the OP, in some of the various images posted, in the big image
in the last thread, the 4 before that, the original thread. there was even a nice webm in the last thread or the one before it for people too paranoid to open a zip archive to open the html files

There's a bunch of women and retards in its ranks.

I enjoy these threads. It's fun to watch people defend idiots. Instead of just saying "sorry, I guess we will just do our separate thing" it's just more craziness. So, what animes is everyone watching?

rewatching LOGH, forgot how amazing it is

a.pomf.cat/kjvjgx.webm
File size is too large for Holla Forums so I had to upload it elsewhere.

what the fuck is even going on any more. don't these phaggots have better things to do and bigger place to shit up. Holla Forums here might be Thule level (Hitler's brain sold seperately) but this place is not the largest threat to the globalist order.

So you'll dial back nothing and attack an entire branch of our front against degeneracy because of some people in a discord. Not even dialing back the "supports jewish nationalists!" elements when that was proven to be universally something they feel red ice is doing wrong along with the rest of us. You're not putting feet to the fire you are at this point just loading ammunition for an agenda, whatever ammo will fly, whatever shit will stick to the wall you want to build against these people.

If you actually cared you'd at least plug up the few points which are easily verified as false by anybody with the ability to have suckered an invite in the last year at that place. If you actually cared about having a strong message and hitting TRS for their sperginess in not curtailing what you have problems with you'd make the best, most truthful, argument that they couldn't run away from. You're instead just carpetbombing us with anything you can find that looks like it might float.
You're either malicious or just an absolute idiot. Choose.

I've been meaning to watch the cute boat grills doing cute bote girl things, should I?

I told you about that LOGH dog. I told you man. Best anime.

That doesn't prove that TRS is shilling for jews. After all the Israeli shit in the news how do you know it wasn't JIDF who poked its head into the threads. You really don't. You seem to only point your finger in one place.

Some user told me to watch The Big O but I don't like the English dub and I can't find it in Japanese.

I'm watching symphogear because its been sitting in my backlog, s3ep1 is the greatest work of >art I've ever seen

I only read the first thread or two of this shitstorm and I tried to play the reasonable guy but jesus christ this is bad. They really don't know when to quit. I also find it funny that they would complain about censorship/safe spaces when they're a forum that requires individual vetting for opinions before you're allowed in while we're an 'open forum'. I still don't advocate attacking allies of convenience but boy they sure know how to sour a relationship.

What's wrong with the english dub? It's one of the better ones.

You should def watch it either way though. It's japanese mecha-batman film noir with this weird dark story about people who don't remember anything before a few years ago trying to find themselves. 10/10, would send recommend to a friend as quick as the wind.

Is TRS trying to anime derail again? Lul.

Anons. It's become so quiet.
I think the shills are finally gone.

Nah. Their animu derailing was very obvious and obnoxious. These are just anons trying to lighten the tension.

because they posted literal proof of their b&s on (((trs))) lol

I cringe sometimes when the main guy talks, the way the voice actor delivers just screams "psshh nothin personel kid.".

At least half your shit is bad info at this point, if this is going to be a shitty slide-thread it might as well be a productive shitty slide thread. If you wanna retune what you have based on those leaks I dumped and try again I'll help you some more but if you've just got an axe to grind with those people because of your own butthurt (did they ban you or something?) then I'm quite happy to just go back about my business around the board. As I said if it was just "I'M CONCERNED ABOUT THE BOARD!" then you'd just be using the ample truth of them instead of trying to float every half-truth you can find.

Besides, around here we talk about GOOD anime. They're waifus are
A
SHIT

True. I'm catching up on Hunter x Hunter. This nen system is wacky as fuck.

I went to bed a couple hours ago, did we get any updates?

It's pretty wacky that I had one of those aut right fags write an article about me. Now we are getting people on /trs/ claiming I'm going to get "doxxed". Sorry homos I don't leave any breadcrumbs.

I think the bottom line is that TRS are autists who get attached to people/podcasts and lash out when anyone says anything mean about them, no matter if it's justified or not.

One of the the faggots from TRS tweeted something about philosemitic traitor Jared Taylor "cucking", and got dozens of responses crying about it.

twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS/status/814330511879507969

It's annoying and subversive, but it's also sad.

Mod-sama just banned a bunch of them. Maybe we can finally have some peace. Hau~✯

You're trying too hard to fit in trshill. I didn't even make this thread. I went to bed halfway into 6.

MODS = GODS

Seriously though I've counted more than 100 bans of these kids. Sorry for giving you more work but we needed some chemo.

Well first TRS is a private forum that is invite only right now. Second to get access out of the shitposting forum you need to get "vetted" which I guess just means you don't say cuck shit. Third the original red ice thread got inundated with over ten ids posting weird pro zionist jew shit. Look at the archive for the first thread. Fourth these posters were banned. Fifth they posted their ban pages for the bans from that thread in a private access thread on TRS that got screenshotted. You can read the entire thread by downloading the link in the /trs/ board that's in the OP it's html so harder to fake than a normal screenshot. Sixth the thread in question did not get mad at these posters (there were 3 who posted their ban pages and a few more who alluded ot getting banned) and instead they all kinda shat on Holla Forums. Seventh none of them got banned for either posting pro jew nationalist shit or invading Holla Forums. Eighth the only person who did get banned was the user who leaked it which would have required serious effort from the mods there to figure out. Ninth that means the mods there were willing to dig to find the leaker but not willing to punish or even apologize for their regular vetted users. Tenth after that became known Holla Forums and these threads has seen an insane amount of TRS users or people pretending to be from TRS attacking 8ch for being schizo, antifa, KIKES, insert pointless insult. Eleventh maybe they were originally JIDF infiltrators who made a cell on what seems to be a TRS discord (they all originally started posting very near each other) to break the relationship between TRS and Holla Forums. It seems like Holla Forums are the only ones willing or even allowed to discuss what happened. The topic is verbodden currently there according to some crossforum user.

Then of course there were the previous leaks in October of TRS planning to shill Holla Forums. If it had only been on their forum no one probably would have cared but since they had a discord with a bunch of people actively engaging in it there was trust lost. Hard to believe them!

to think i used to support these freaks.
I feel embarrassed, but we all make mistakes right?

>Also, antifa just doxed Ghoul who apparently tried to sell out other members of the aut lite in exchange for cover. Oosh, I can't wait to hear him trying to spin this one: itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

Is this legit? There's not really much in the article. Did Ghoul seriously sell out people at TRS and AV? It's a huge deal if that's true.

Thank you lovely mods! The fumigation took seven threads but it had to be done!

Has anyone noticed a lack of cuckchan on the board? I have.

I can only think they will raid us in retaliation though. Can't leave well enough alone, but then again we will probably get more screen grabs and start this whole process over again.

this is actually legit. Listen to the voice chat.

I don't think waifu posting makes someone a TRS shill.
That said, Holla Forums is becoming more and more like cuck/pol/ with the recent blogposting and other low quality bait people are falling for.

link? nothing on ctrl+f "vocaroo"

I don't know. Like I said it seems the TRS forums are not the main focus of conversation and instead they talk more on discord/facebook groups. I saw the thread about the red ice thing where there was some good opinions but I didn't see anyone really speak out strongly against it besides no jews. I didn't see TRS police themselves at all which is what lost me the most respect. I understand you want to believe yourself above it all but in the end Holla Forums is the one who has to deal with the constant shilling and I'm getting fucking sick of it. I also really distrust the huge amount of secrecy that TRS exhibits. Between open/closed/invite forums, public/private/super private facebook groups official/unofficial/banned discords all of them closed to everyone it makes everything they do quite mysterious. Add on the fact that they never outreach to us in a reasonable way and instead infect us with shills who seem to have some kinda of desperate need to moderate our views and I'm suspicious.

I really wanted to think you were on the level but you seem to be pretending that TRS doesn't have at least some kind of rot that is leading them to do this shit. Maybe that's the culture over there not to question the environment the mods have set up.

Unsure. He wasn't on the latest episode of The Daily Shoah. I don't know what he was thinking plastering his face all over youtube and under the exact same alias he used for TRS. One account says he's going to give them fake information, another says he sold out.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PkYLhvBuEf#

ATTENTION
I heard from someone that's connected to therightstuff inner circle that they're planning to call a Jihad on 8/pol/

I think is what really happened. TRS attracts the wrong kind of people.

Kek. The banhammers are ready if they want to try it.

this is just the voice chat from awhile ago, what's it have to do w/ Ghoul dox?

I meant in thread 3(?) I think they were spamming waifus as a derail attempt. Check the archives.

Lads, since we finally know that TRS are just jew shills, what do we think of Fashy Goys?

Ghouls' faceberg meme page?

THE LOLCOW THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

milk away anons!

make up your fucking mind user

Yeah

TRS only ever raids us. We just give a peek behind the façade every now and again.

fucking lmao, bring it fags

They're only validating everything we've ever said about them

Knocking the fucks off air and their shitty website out of commission would be swell if it comes to Jihad.

Tell them to quit raiding and do their own crap. We've been dealing with them for seven threads now.

Oh man what an absolute cluster fuck. I'm aware Ghoul has made his face public but I wonder the specifics of how he got doxed? Morrakiu has his face out there and hasn't been doxed yet.

I have been watching Shiro Bako. It's really comfy.

No doubt extreme butthurt from this.

meant for

According to TRS (after first blaming Iron March) somebody from his school recognized him, but my theory is that it had something to do with the bar where he and AV were impersonating veterans.

It's not. We have documented proof.
>>>/trs/
Seriously. Tell them to quit raiding.

How young are these people?

Ghoul is college, so early 20's I reckon. I just don't know why he made a youtube under the exact same alias with his face plastered all over it. That's a huge opening to get doxed, and he got doxed. Hope he's doing alright, but yeah, that was a big mistake.

Is that you Wyatt? Love you buddy.

Some podcasts are alright, it's the platform and users that are dogshit. They've given cover to these fags for too long.

It's kinda sad how that whole thing went, she did a good job narrating Hellstorm, and as retarded as a lot of what comes out of Renegade is, I think they serve a purpose catering to the more conspiratorial crowd.

Underrated post. Capped for future threads.

Thank an oldfag today.

Back when TRS was tolerated on here, somebody said he was closer to 30. He definitely looks it.

categorization is necessary for concise communication, though the alt right is certainly controlled op.

university I assume

He had ghoul as his middle name on facebook. With his face shown on the page of course

Erika Leder isn't his real name, it's Cooper Ward.

Ghoul is in his mid twenties, he's in college right now I think. They have a good number of younger guys there.

Idea: we write an ED article about TRS

TRS is the Alex Jones show / prisonplanet 2.0.
I think the jews figured out that hocking super male vitality and water filters every 2 seconds make the show come off as fake.

Cooper Ward? That name is too neutral/clean & he is brownish with big wide nose.. jew?

Is that fucking Faceberg? Top kek. Having a Facebook account is like yelling out to AntiFa "I'm right here guys, dox me!"

/trs/ bo here, I'm just glad that all my suspicions have been proven about these people.

If you'd like to become a soldier, fire up gimp and learn how to do some basic edits and make your own memes. I've probably made more memes in the past couple days than in the past few months.

TRS grew out of a kikebook group, they're really big on it.

Thanks for filling me in. People tend to rely too much on electronic resources to protect themselves rather than a combination of both common sense and SIGINT.

Also impersonating veterans is a very low thing to do.

I'm not Wyatt, that image has been floating around the Internet for ages. Nevertheless I appreciate the love.

I'm pretty sad about the TRS autism in general. I really do enjoy the podcast but holy shit some of these people are absolute fucking spergs, and I'm not just referring the recent shilling.

I don't even think the alt right is controlled oppo. I just think they're going to be dragged to the left inevitably with their soft tone on homosexuals. Spencer stirs up the beehive too much for him to be controlled oppo from his university presentations.

That being said, staying formless makes it so your enemies have no target to strike. Labeling yourself gives kikes a target, and the alt-right is now a target for subversion. Matter of time before they become controlled oppo for real.

You the guy that I emailed earlier?

Think of it like a brotherly affectation. You must let them know they are being retarded which is what they're doing now. What they choose to do next is on them, though is put my money on a low energy raid coming soon.

do it

I was convinced Spencer was controlled for a long time, but after seeing him attacked by both Mark Weber and Jared Taylor, I'm not so sure.

Yup, went to bed not long after and got woken up. Was going to go back to sleep but I saw that shit kicked up again. Did you email again?

So will it be after they finish partying in newyear with their fag brethren.

kek wills it

Spencer is surely controlled by whoever is donating all that dosh to him. Might not be by the jews and but his message is filtered through his sponsors without a doubt. I don't hate him nor do I despise him as much as I used to (I found reading/listening to him to be somewhat infuriating since he was more into stringing phrases together to sound clever than make concrete points) but I have to say that the NPI speech and his conduct in Austin won him accolades from me. Also this stuff about jews harassing his mother is just terrible.

No, I have mostly been lurking the threads and keeping my eyes on TRS. They made another thread on us that I'll leak in a bit. Already have the full thread capped and the relative time stamps blocked out. I just have to put time between when I cap it and when I post it so there is no chance of them catching me leaking their secret club.

Fucking idiots. I deleted goybook after after lurking cuckchan for two weeks 4 years ago.

Yes user, spitroasting TRS for shilling at us and getting caught doing so is publicity for them. That adage is only for normalfags. We have long memories

This actually started with a Red Ice interview where he was entertaining the idea of allying with Nationalist Jews.
8/pol/, properly, crapped all over his decision. Lo and behold, we looked to the horizon and in poured the TRShills to white knight for Red Ice's crappy mistake. This was confirmed when someone pulled screengrabs from their forums proving TRShills were b& for posting in that exact thread.
We have now been dealing with them for seven threads. This is the most peaceful one yet though. It's been very nice.

Leak as an image this time, HTML is great but they will probably be able to see who makes a download request that way. If you already downloaded the HTML then skip leaking it for now.

I never had one in the first place….
I never saw the need as I am not a 6 year old girl like the rest of this sick society.

Yeah I'm not going to leak it as an html doc again. Have it as a screencap.

Anything else.

I had one to stalk girls a couple years ago. It has since been deleted or deactivated or something, 'cause I now no longer feel the need to stalk girls.

lol, just go out and meet some.

Weber, Cole, and Taylor are part of the clique that subverted White Nationalism/Holocaust Revisionism in 1990s, my suspicious is that the Alt-Right crawled out of the same semitic sewer, based on connections like pic related.

forgot the archive link
archive.is/0BTCN

Kek, I just stopped caring. I'm sure I'll meet some qt aryan girl at college though, since I'm going into software engineering, assuming she's pure, of course.

I think TRS relies to heavily on the /r9k/ autist crowd, they're prone to sperg out and make dumb decisions.

user…

Believe me laddy, they're jumping to get married.

How did you do that aren't most profiles and photos private.

Maybe he will man. I had a friend who met a qt neurologist in his major. They're in germany at a research lab 8 years later. If you praise kek every morning goods things WILL happen in your life.

dude this thread was going to die why are you doing this

I had the necessary charms to only be friendzoned by the womens, rather than outright ignored.

they posted proof in their very own forum

HERE WE GO AGAIN
>>>/trs/1769
All catalogued. The TRS posts about being b& were for the exact same posts they had made in said thread defending Red Ice on their super crappy decision to consider allying with Nationalist Jews.
The general material can be found on
>>>/trs/ . Many anons did a very good job in compiling it all.

Which citations? Those quotes are from a Guardian article that I linked

And George (not Norman) Lincoln Rockwell is one example of what works. WLP is another. My standard is A.K. Chesterson's: "If they don't name the Jew, their message isn't true."

Don't strain yourself, user-san. He's just arguing like a jew. Ignoring the very evidence stickied at the top of the board. Just report him.

no one's called for a raid Also you shills are the ones driving us further apart. Then TRS is a very implicit forum so maybe this should have been expected

trs forum access is through payment or invites,how does one get in.

I think you need to go on their IRC and suck their e-dicks.

Anti-Christian!

they don't have an irc kek, they're too retarded

One of their global moderators got banned and is sperging out about it right now.

So it's a discord then.

Is Ghoul selling out legit or not? The antifa article doesn't have screen caps or anything and the AV guys on twitter are saying its BS

Honestly at this point I think Holla Forums should create their own denomination and make kek a saint.

Thank you again lovely mods! I don't care what people say, you're doing good work!

aye

Which one?

Truth is we don't really know, but ghoul is a fucking pansy so the plausibility is very real.

There was the vocaroo posted in the last thread of the AV guys threatening to dox IM.
There was the reaction by ghoul to his being doxed in instantly blaming IM.
Most of his fellow TRS friends chose to follow tribe loyalty and also instantly blamed IM without evidence.
It turns it wasn't i

Lothar.

Was he behind these raids?

Hope you post the screens soon. I want to know if there is going to be a thread 8 or not (I really do hope there isn't)

Holy fuck that is hilarious.

There's no evidence on the forum pointing to it, but he was one of the people shilling for TRS. I wouldn't be surprised if he was though.

I'll give it a bit more time before I post it. I don't think we need a thread 8 since almost all of them are banned now, but we definitely need to spread awareness. I do agree that as long as the raiders have been kicked out then we shouldn't let their e-drama retract from quality discussion. But if they start to shill here again then we may need another thread.

Agreed. As long as it doesn't kick up again I'm fine with this being the last thread.

We kept the archives of all threads so far, right? That way we have them on hand when/if they decide to raid again?

aye

check the catalog and archive them user

Yep. This should be 1-6 here:
First thread: | archive.is/NwpvY
Second thread: | archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: | archive.is/QHf8
Fourth thread: | archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: | archive.is/MRdAk
Sixth thread: | archive.is/QWAXD

Done. Here is pastebin with all threads, #7 included.
pastebin.com/kvhnxVwr
I'll post this into >>>/trs/ so we'll have it there too.

Here you go guys. Last post is the Global Moderator. Felt like it deserved its own separate screencap just because of how funny it is.

Reminder: the correct name for the alt-right is not the aut-lite, the aut-right, or the alt-lite.
It's alt-kike.

Holy crap. They will really hold to this "TRS dindunuffin" line until the day they die. So be it.
Was lothar's ban a permaban? I wish there was a way to know.

The fact they named themselves an "alternative" or alt anything in itself stinks of cuck jewry….
Nationalists or Right was fine but they chose to marginalize themselves with the label alt…….

The thing I dislike the most about them is their pretentiousness/leftist way of acting like this user said here . They need to learn their places and stop fucking shilling.

Reminds me of this:

Source: gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html

This tbh. They respond best to the alt-kike name more than any of the others. I do think it's a good idea to forge consensus on how we mock their group. This is provocative enough and aligns with the controlled op guiding their movement.

Mamma Mia that's a spicy meatball. I love how he damage controls for his role with Evalion too. In case you guys were wondering who was behind that shitstorm, it was this fag and his friends. Glad we excised this cancer.

wow it's weird when they continue to claim it's not them and yet someone always seems to post a ban page from here

Heck, just keep heckling them on their fag acceptance. That'll drive them up the wall until they finally get the picture and purge the fags. Get the Night of Long Knives over with now before they become established and super subversive.
But, they won't even ban their Oven. I don't have much hope.

So it was TRS who raided twice for three days in a row ?

It's also weird how they don't respond to the various posts that were asking for help from their forums and some recognition that things are not okay. Seems like this is how it goes.

Guess I'll take that doxing plan seriously. Seems like the right wing safety squad threads are completely done so I'll just turn that into my new hobby.

Its the fact that they accept fags and jews in the first place that is the problem and their "leaders" who no doubt pushed it.
Look at this Ghould bitch look how he blamed everyone for his doxxing and tried to sell people out←—- That is dishonorable nigger/jewish conduct unbecoming or any white ==MAN== or Nationalist for that matter.
TRS and its people need to go and its leadership needs to be purged.

I know two more sites where this Trotha stooge congregates. I'll cap his messages when he gets on.

Partly true. Half of it is TRS, half of it is Holla Forums riding on its coattail.

That we know of. There's been a ton of other TRS shilling threads. I really should go about cataloging them all but they are archived in >>>polmeta/12189

So far by my count we have the major incidents as the Evalion thing, the October shilling threads and this saga. There's more obvious smaller raids if you check that meta post, just control F archive.is and you'll have the threads.

Their global moderator admitted to shilling us. No wonder no one got banned for doing that shit in the original thread. Wonder if that user who thought this was all a misunderstanding is going to do about this

Leftist shills no doubt … those idiots still think alt-right is actually something.

alt-kike*

They are anti-jew from the screencaps I've seen, minus the few spergs who came in declaring Red Ice Radio did nothing wrong when they considered an alliance with some nationalist jew. See pic from
Somehow they have yet to connect the dots that faggotry is a gateway for the Jew to enter, since dick in butt is a favorite jewish pass time in our greatest ally's state.

ah right sorry
alt-kike.

Holla Forums has gravitated towards all those who tried to divide Holla Forums, they posed as CTR, they posed as applied memetics, they acted like kikes, they astroturfed Holla Forums posing as Holla Forums to send the commies raiding us, etc. Believe me, they are also posing as TRS right now while legit TRShills are trying to defend their home in front of us. Those obsessed shitskins retards always tries to bring this place down.

Yet the invite jews to their pool parties and conferences. The alt-kike really showing the rest of us how stringent their standards are. And while they do seem to be against jews in general I wonder how much of that is just them thinking the jew hate is all a meme and ironic. How many of them are against ALL JEWS even the ones they might have known growing up? Their dislike of jews does not seem to come from an literary or historical background but from a meme background. I don't know how sturdy that is

Oh I'd just like to add

THE ALT RIGHT IS GAY

WORSHIP THE FLAT EARTH MOTHER

Yes, but I was highlighting the difference that Holla Forums is actually competent and generally effective in their shilling ops. There's only about 6 to 10 of them that are manning 50+ sockpups. It's impressive and why they've never stopped being one of the main boogeymen here.

I believe you. Imagine how quickly this all would have been over if TRS just made a concentrated stand and said that they were Holla Forums's friends. instead they seem to mock us and turn a blind eye (or even support since the global mod is doing it too) to shilling us with their watered down beliefs

Fucking Reddit, for one. Lothar_Von_Trotha was a mod at coontown for a long time. They used to sit in the chimpire chat, back in the days when Constantine was still thinking he was going to date Evalion.
Every last moderating member of coontown turned out to be a faggot, a kike, or a subversive cunt willing to latch on to the next big thing on the right. Constantine, EugeneNix, Lothar… How do you know when a place is full of subversive kikes and faggots? They've got coontown members.

Wasn't he David Cole?

I have only seen specifically one screencap of hating on anime shown in these batches of threads and it is this one. According to what he said Holla Forums had him in some screencap hating anime, and we have him in some of the other caps as well. IF this is true then Lothar was the autist that spammed /polmeta/ with this 3rd and 4th pic as well

Ah, right you are about that point.

I dunno how sturdy it is either. Time will tell. We've got moles on the inside to track this stuff. I assume most of them are good, albeit younger, White Nationalists from the screencaps I've seen so far. Young group, still figuring things out and what not.

I think this right here is the problem. They seem to think that memes are just memes and when it's time to get serious we put on our suits and ties and politely beg our jewish overlords for a just little more autonomy as we are erased.

Oh I am laffin. Yeah the coontown/chimpire retards are a special brand of retard.

Jury is out on that one. He's the one that wrecked it. EugeneNix grabbed the coontown board on voat when it was becoming clear that Reddit was going to ban coontown. He started a bunch of infighting because he's a Jew and ruined it.
Then v/niggers got ruined because Lothar and others decided to go to TRS, I presume and made the CSS cuck porn.
Trust nobody that has ever been a part of coontown other than casual posting.

Right now, v/niggers is owned by a fag-loving, tranny-loving Muslim. Plus you've got some of the old mod team in EaglesHigh moderating. And you're not allowed to discuss Jews.

We nailed him again: >>>/TRS/1614

Oh yes, that Constantine dude really thought he was going to fuck Evalion. Evalion did the smart thing and propelled herself and didn't fuck him. Now I hate Evalion more than almost any of the e-celebs, but she played Constantine like a fiddle and I think she makes some kind of money after using those Chimpire faggots like she did. So while I hate her and she's a weird psycho Jew (probably), at least she was smart enough to play those faggots and get something out of it.

You ever notice when something gets a bit too big its always co-opted or taken over sometimes in a hostile manner & usually by certain neurotic ((((merchants))). TRS's behavior reminds me of the neo-cons taking over the republican party. Notice also the neo-cons "re-branded" themselves as an alternative rather than just "conservative".

It really seems like Constantine was grooming her, they apparently had an internet "relationship" since she was 14, and he was obviously who was posting her videos here originally.

If you take what the (((alt right))) is and add "nationalist Jews" and faggots, what do you have?
Neo-conservatism.

This place is wild man

Yep, but they never actually "dated." Suspook was the actual author of her scripts.

add the "nationalist" Jews and "nationalist" minorities, you have neocons. Add the faggots to it and you have neo liberalism.

Is there really a difference?

The only difference between both is the influence of women and faggots in each. Both are cancer wrecking nations though.

No they are both Trotskyists

TRS has been shifting closer to the_donald it seems. I fully expect them to moderate to pro zion civic nationalists like ramzpaul.

they are Nazi larpers……Lets see what hitler thought about larpers

That's what the alt-kike is all about and they embrace the label with passion.

As a sidenote, if anyone is wondering why people think David Cole is EugeneNix:
archive.is/0vv98

Funny that, it's almost as abolishing standards and letting every "ally" in to your organization will immediately turn it into a perfect mirror of neo-conservatism.
I wonder what the common denominator is?

Neoliberalism is an economic term, referring to global free trade

The democrats becoming full blown (((Friedman))) cucks..I wonder why they lost the rust belt

I love it how old guard have a knack calling these things,people and circlejerks like TRS. It has been like that for the longest of time. No-one fucking believed the line of thought that I had for the longest time.

EVERY FAGGOT HAS A MOTIVE, EVERY SINGLE ONE

SeventhSon being a flaming narcisstic piece of shit on top of being Evalion tier sociopath. He can say what he want but the leadership turned into a delusion of grandeur and the faggot thinks that he has some real online muscle. Anyone who doesn't kiss his ass gets booted instantly. That's civic nationalism for you.

This much should be obvious.

Stoppppp

It really sucks. I used to like TDS, but never wanted to go on their namefag forum. It's a shame. All they had to do was not be total fuckwads and they would have eventually had the type of clout and muscle they think they do now. Unfortunately for them, this looks like the beginning of the end of TRS.biz.
You ruined a good thing. A lot of us here used to like TDS. I can't even listen to the shit anymore, knowing what kind of fucking retards they actually are.
All their (((IRL activism))) just looks so fucking cringey now. Either way, it will be over soon.

Let it die.

The cancer had to be excised, user. Many anons had warned TRShills that after the election their faggotry wouldn't be welcome here. They should've listened and buggered off.

Fucking hell, Holla Forums. I understand it, but this is goddamned annoying.

Similarly, TRS, why the fuck can't you dedicate this much effort to attacking our actual enemies, instead of fighting against people who typically work in your best interests? I mean, at least Holla Forums fucking *has* a thread about attacking our enemies, the least you could do is actually do something productive instead of masturbating to bat cock.

fucking why didn't I sage this shit

I agree. They should have listened and their mistake was trying to take on Holla Forums. Trying to attack Holla Forums from a namefagging (((aut right))) site probably wasn't their best move. But they're spread thin, fighting everyone everywhere.
Right now, they're currently engaged with Iron March, Holla Forums and two of the main content creators just doxed themselves. Remember, TRSfaggots… Next time, try to build a bigger force and fight one battle at a time in secret when you shitcan your own site and try to start all over.

Salty goodness.

Quit being so autistic and let the drama die down.

I'm pretty sure that they closed off invites a while ago. Good luck trying to get into their hugbox.

Obviously you're not Holla Forums. If you were, you'd understand that there's no shilling here. If you can't respect that, you don't belong here.

1 and the expeditionary force backing TRShills

That's because they're either shills or actual retards

You people really are a cancer in its purest form. I thought the hillbots were bad on the net, but it does look like the merchants are going all in now.

Good riddance tbh. I suppose you're just now coming to terms with being a namefag all along, eh?

The solution to all of this is an internet version of the New Orleans Protocol where internet communities agree on a handful of key principles.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Protocol

Something like:
1. Jews and Israel can never be our allies.
2. The Holocaust didn't happen.
3. Homosexuality is degenerate and not to be tolerated.
etc. etc.

Looks like he started spamming us.

Internet shouldn't have been in that sentence twice. I need some sleep.

Also, so much for Anglin, too. Not that anyone ever thought he was anything but a childfucking freeloader, but he's been doing the podcasts with TRS.
So fuck them
It's been great, but you have to go. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

This is what happens when people take on an identity other than user.
They invest their Ego into the website and it becomes a part of them.
The only thing where you should have you Ego invested in is the 14 words.

Requesting wordfilter to turn TRS into TRShills and alt-right into alt-kike

Anglin tries to be on good terms with everybody. He isn't attacking us or is he supporting the idea of jewish allies.

but things have to become non-user at some point

than what? every IRL right-wing org since WW2 has been devoured by in-fighting, it even got Rockwell killed

what is it about the right that makes it so susceptible to this bullshit?

if that story about Ghoul selling out people turns out to be true I imagine AV is probably going to unravel completely

Hellsing Ultimate.

It's sad to think that a single degenerate furfag autist Bui does better job spamming than whole TRS.

CLASSIC

nice quads.

Sauce on Ghoul selling out others? Do we have any real sources on this or will we just have to wait and see? If that's true, yeah… AV and TRS have some real explaining to do to their users. If the users don't demand some sort of explanation, they should immediate gas themselves then quickly oven themselves.

I'm from TRS. If you listen to the podcasts chances are you've heard my voice. You can feel whichever way you like about me posting here, but guess what. I'm also Holla Forums, and have been for years.

The reason why this is so dumb is because everyone engaging in this thread is punching their own board in the face, and the actual agitators are sitting at the sidelines guffawing at the silly goyim

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

I see that they were busy last night.

Yes it has to come of the internet at some point that's what I meant.
user is all of us yet no one, you aren't really user because everyone is user.
There probably are some who think that user is also an identity, true.
But what I'm trying to say is that you should cling to an internet identity but a real one and should see the internet as a tool.
About Ghoul, same here brother.

Checking those dub dubs. Honestly, Rachposter spams better than these faggots. Rachposter is so subtle that his shit even stays. Now that's how you spam. Cuck porn gets removed immediately, but a subtle shilling will stand forever.
They could have even shilled here if they weren't so obvious and just apologized and gave a brief "we just wanted to join forces" bullshit explanation. But no… They tried blackmailing Holla Forums. How fucking dumb are you fucking TRSfaggots?

Fuck.

No. Go back to your namefagging shithole. The actual agitators are TRS. There's enough evidence that supports TRS and AV are behind it. There is no third party guffawing on the sidelines.

Here is the thing TRS like other namefag communities focus and socialize how great their sekrit little clubs are and they aren't hiding that fact either.

Anons tend to keep internet bullshit separate from IRL unlike autists who take their Internet aliases or ego seriously.

That is how it has been the folly of maskfags, namefags, tripfags, plebbitors and other communities which wither and die as they grow obsolete.

user is comparable to primordial chaos - which is why some of us felt like chan culture was touched by some ancient god of chaos and darkness

how is an IRL org supposed to not have any internet presence in the current year

Wasted quads. All IRL WN "movements" have been subverted. Same thing for things where people have an identity in modern times. Even pseudo-anonymous places like Holla Forums are always targeted for subversion. The only reason it doesn't happen is because any subversive risk is being called out. That was until Kushner paid mods to shill for Trump. Still, any other subversion is getting exposed and removed.

Hi, Kike Enoch. Pls go.

I'm glad.

Sounds two faced to me, TRS has been known to have a public and private opinion regarding Holla Forums

There may be one. Nobody's produced any evidence of it yet though. Just TRShills upset they got caught to this point.

Here you go boys, some anti- (((Alt-Right)))™® propaganda

Share it far and wide.

It's unabbreviated for a reason, you know

I saw one screencap of TRS defending "judeo-chirstian values"

GAS ALL THESE CUCKED KOSHER KIKES

Naisu!

Meant for

It's quite funny to watch this

Like a broken clock

Oh but do go on Mr. Failure of the Year. Just please, do go on with the same tricks and tactics as you usually do, believing that people there have the memory of a goldfish and will forget all of the past events.
Alas, the folly of this laughable downfall will be your doing. The actions will be remembered, the sins will not be forgotten and the deceit of treachery will never be forgiven.
Maybe next time for New Years promises don't stick your nose to other people businesses. Especially on Holla Forums Holla Forums

Talk shit, get hit, bitch. Cheers

More

Do you know how we spot the TRShill?
They always adopt the line "TRS dindunuffin."

Andrew "Weev" Anglin is a troll leading now the infamous DailyStormer..
But he began a life of drugs, starting with ecstacy and moving up to heroin.
His former girlfriend was a user. He left to SoCal with no car or phone number given to family.
His parents tried to have him involuntary committed.
It is said in his NYTimes article that he is a wealthy cyber-criminal.
In reality, he's nothing more than a nomadic schizo-phrenic with nothing better to do
than reak havoc of the lives of innocents.

Some of his victims (Which are on a list too long for even his
associates to remember in entirety) consist of Rob Levin, Rich
Kyanka's (lowtax) and Kathy Sierra's identity theft. Also, at the
request of Girlvinyl (Sherrod DeGrippo), the owner of encyclopedia
dramatica, weev was able to nail Randi Harper (freebsdgirl) to the
wall, still hocking up her name on google to this day.

Andrew is known for his pathological sense of vanity and
narcissism. Every last act he does, he makes special effort to leave
his mark economically, embarrassing and traumatizing his victims.
He wants to be world famous…

After getting off the AT&T hook via talking to the FBI, he has since still allowed in low-energy
user groups that include but are not limited to Stormweenies, GNAA, EFnet.
This guy is more sperged than Adrian Lamo and that can be seen how he treats his peers
samevice and gets himselff off by incriminating others.

Choose one

Congratulation master of the obvious, you've been promoted to a rank of general of the obvious!

Nice pasta

Well isn't it obvious that a bunch of skinheads is as closely nit group as drug-users.
You can make false promises to anyone and everyone because they are your peers who devote their time and life you since they know you can help them ONLY you.
I see this as a logical progression and believing no other, this is how social engineers operate. #TIMECOP

They must be insane to think that they can mess with us. Its like tumblr stumbling into half Holla Forums, thinking it can trigger it, and in the end them ending up killing themselves, getting ptsd and generally massively in the butt hurt.

There are people here who have been with this type of ruthless, shitposting community for 15 years now?

Do they no idea what that means for the average mind? We are fucking academics at shitposting, we got our PHD's at kike detection a long time ago. We write a new thesis on how to gas them kikes every day.

We managed to get far, FAR ahead of the normie curve and now are impossible to catch up to. How these various groups dont realize this is beyond me.

How these groups even dont feel shame to type out one post on this board when seeing the level of discourse all around.

Fugging normies.

The fuck is wrong with these faggots?

Gas yourself subversive faggot.

The tears are the best fucking lube.

(((TRS))) CUCKS BTFO

Putting aside the use of fucking 'toxic' of all things, how can they fuck up on 'getting it' on such a basic level? Holla Forums is not here to be a PR agent, nor to have leaders or whatever the fuck. Holla Forums is here to be right, to get to the absolute hard truth no matter how politically unviable it may be. And the truth may well be that the Holocaust didn't happen but it should have. We don't care if you can't get anywhere politically with that, we will continue to be Politically Incorrect and say what we think the hard reality of the situation is, because that is what we are. If someone offboard wants to do realpolitik then great, most of us understand when doing actual PR you have to abide by those rules, but that just isn't us.

We are not here to convince the normalfags directly, we are here for our own sakes to learn something about the world around us. That education then tends to bleed out through our interactions with people we encounter directly or online, and Holla Forums ideas tend to be organically disseminated in this manner. TRS themselves was spawned from this bleeding, yet even still they are utterly unable to recognize that this bleeding is our way of redpilling. Were we to go with the alternate and try and make our board a PR zone so we could bring the normie hordes here and have them read us directly, we'd end up completely fucking over what makes us effective in the first place.

TRS can go fuck itself, yes I'm mad now.

Very well put!

You know what else these trs suffer from? Somekind of watered down 8th grader syndrome, in which they believe that whatever little world salad that they conceive, that their one piece of information on the world makes them be powerful.

Little do they realize, that as you gain actual power, you lose your ego. These things are more or less on a slider from left to right. With 8th grader syndrome being on the left, and being a non fag who cares about labels, but who also actually has something to bring to the table, on the right.

They got a little taste of the one red pill, and they think that there arent monsters lurking around the corner who have been on a red pill diet for the majority of their lives now. Who make protein shakes of of red pills to make red pill gainz each and every day.

I agree with everything except for the fucking of TRS.

I think TRS should stay away from Holla Forums and focus on doing its own thing. They are not necessarily discussing incorrectly, it's just they're doing it differently. Far differently than what Holla Forums does.

If Holla Forums posters want to become involved with TRS and the alt right they should do it away from here or at least not as overtly. Holla Forums cannot be expected to become apart of the Alt Right, that's just not going to happen as we have no identity as you stated.

We have one common enemy, it's just our methods are different. One is based on identity and PR and the other is based on faceless action and discussion.

well the answer is obvious. We must bully them. We must break their fragile little ego's even more so that they shut up and respect their goddamn elders.

wew

And they still rage at it. The shilling continues and their plans continue once kids have weekend off from school.

Oh, and one more thing. Since this thing is going, our usual favorite guest is quite interested in this… debate.
Frankly due to constant resettlements due to his autism, including the constant tries of getting "friends" from Gaia Online to his imaginary tea party, he surely feels left out :(
The same mindset that every self-absorbed sociopaths share: "But what about MEEEEEeeeeee?!?". So in order to fulfill his ego, he usually creates replies and threads, pretends that his existence is relevant and moans at his usual safe haven of how mad people are at him, by talking and applauding to himself.

So a reminder, a 3rd party person will get involved and his grudge and autism has no bounds. A shame that he hasn't committed suicide yet, after constant embarrassment that he faced.

still not getting used to this…
Though I'd agree on punishing interlopers, I'd rather avoid a drama war which might last for a long period of time

I still can't get why he took it personally when user oldfags named the jew and pointed out what he was planning. I wouldn't call shilling like that debates as it always ended with a rage quit, fallacious arguement or a dismissal by power of autism.

I still kek at the fact that he (SS) took 'TRS wants to annex Holla Forums' personally.

Well with bullying its basically whipping out our digital dick out, and slapping them and their shit with it until they shut up.

Its basically what we have been doing, and its also has been successful many times before. No reason to change now. When dealing with unreasonable faggots who are off on their ego, violence is the answer, no matter if they are "allies" or not.

I am sure someone will fire up a ddos engine. Someone may join their forum and tell their users that they are fagets and that they should kill themselves.

the difference between them and our enemies however is that we should probably stay our hand sooner, just before the mortal blow.

Dumping some old shit.

The manlets tried to DDoS when first thread popped by, but they failed miserably as expected. TRS has piss poor security and bandwith issues to make them bleed with few months worth of Bandwidth rape.

CF was right

well then the answer is obvious. Keep assaulting them until they cry even more like the little bitches that they are, and cry uncle. Maybe dox a couple of them in real life and draw dicks on their cars.

they tried to attack us here? Wat?

yup

Well, Il draw dicks on their cars if they live near me (in europoorstan), doubt it but I would if you asked me to lol.

TRS got assblasted and tried to DDoS fullchan after the spammer autist linked the dead. The lag lasted 2 hours or so before it stopped. It was hilarious to watch.

Yes that's right people got double posts at worst. Shock and horror whatever we will do?!?

There are 14 year olds on here. 18-21 is the biggest demographic.

First three images are inexcusable but the fourth could literally be anyone.

Cucks on TRS

Spoilered because bestiality.

Is this the new shilling technique? Do you think just because people here see TRS for the kikes they are, that we for some reason don't see Common Filth for what he is? Why are you defending an anti-white? Common Filth is extremely anti-white, even more so than many Jews.

but thats hostile intent, a declaration of war, even before the debate was drawn? Why are we arguing with them then? The mods wanted to inform the rest of us and build consensus. Well you got mine. Gas them crypto kike as you wish lol. fugging keeel their packets, make them bleed data lol.

This "movement" is a fucking joke.

TSR is filled with nu-males who are eager to lash out when someone names them. The first thread got them that mad. They didn't bother to try the second time.

Possibly their idea of demotivation, due to the fact that they are impatient manlets at heart they lashed out in most primitive way possible.

What? How can you claim to be 'right wing' when that means nothing that destroys the family unti homosexuality and infidelity are the exact opposite of a traditional family unit.

What kind of mental judo do these idiots do to themselves for this to occur?? Are we sure they aren't just Goons pretending to be right wing?

They're retarded ex-libertarians not goons.

If they cannot deal with the banter, I would rather say that they are amgydalets.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

I think this TRS can be summarized with two letters:

PR

nature.com/articles/srep39589?utm_source=Main List&utm_campaign=9357a723ab-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1c2a2c9db-9357a723ab-206746233&mc_cid=9357a723ab&mc_eid=3d996c1a0c

another user posted this on /trs/ seems like and awefully big cohencidence

No, weev is Andrew Auernheimer. Andrew Anglin is the mulatto looking gook lover. You're mixing up your Andrews.

*an

CF is not anti white in the same way that a father who grounds his daughter for being a slut doesn't hate his daughter. You criticise what you want to make it better. You just can't take legit criticism. If you are pro white then you should call out every problem whites have so they get fixed.

I don't know m8, the whole #whitegirlsfuck dogs fiasco was pretty lame

tl;dr of this is basically

There have even been strategies around the amygdala, the whole concept of subtle red pill that some people have is directly related to avoid triggering it. With things that are not directly tied to it, to subtly shape the mind around the amygdala's fields, so that they too grow big enough to help to nourish it, and allow it to grow.

If the TRS fagets came here and got stressed its pretty clear what kind of animal they are.

lol

okay

Wrong. He is 100% anti-white. He is a kike who hates whites.
The ONLY problem whites have is the Jews. If they are removed, all of our problems go away. It worked before, and it would work again.

Common Filth is a strictly anti-white kike who hates white people, and so are you for defending him here. Get the fuck out traitor.

Yeah, I get that was over the top. But it does happen and I can't blame him for being disgusted with it. I was. He calls out the pope for being a commie, whores for being subhuman and the alt right for its gayness. If whites are superior then any flaw is magnificled because we are supposed to be better. Not calling out your peoples shit is what niggers do, frankly.

It wouldn't happen if there were no Jews and Jewish subversive propaganda. Common Filth is anti-white. Period.

Source.

I'd say every leftist should die, whiye or not. Thats hundreds of millions of whites that need to die. Do you disagree?

I was pissed off at it to. But hes right. It takes someone to buy what the merchant sells. Many whites choose to buy the jewish degeneracy, you are doing what niggers do when they blame whites, its the kikes keeping a white man down! The drug addict is as much at faulg as the dealer.

Prove me wrong.

This reads like satire.

Has common filth ever called out the jew.

Yes. Buying what the merchant sells is something he says.

I recall in one of his videos, which one I'm not sure.

That is no excuse for posting cuck porn or porn at all. TRS is disgusting degenerates.

He clearly loves Jews because he never criticizes them, and instead spends every waking moment making up lies about white people.

The embodiment of a white nationalist, everyone.

Do you realize what we don't even have the capability to DDoS.

These jews need to be gassed.

Beacause it is. But ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting.

Are whites superior, therefore make informed choices? If yes then those whites that buy the merchants degeneracy are scum, worse than niggers because niggers have a lower IQ, whites don't have the excuse of being near retarded as a group.

Do you agree?

This always fucking happens.

We also took a poll and less than 15% of cuckchan Holla Forums is under 18, with over 50% being above 24.

I think it's safe to say with the atmosphere here, compared to there.. that we have even less under 18 and 24.

He tells many tiimes, that Jews are spreading degeneracy, but according to him whites take it willingly. So ultimately whites are at fault too.

fuck off

I'm gonna start posting Ancap man in a minute.

Lol

reported

Wew, sort your shit out.

PART 1=

I honestly don’t know why I’m wasting the time writing this down as it’ll get buried by the (((Alt-Right)))™® © faggots within seconds but I’ll do so anyways in the hopes that maybe one lost soul on the (((Alt-Right)))™® © wakes the hell up.

What pisses me off the most with the (((Alt-Right))) and TRS is that they act like literal niggers. Just think of it and you’ll see that their behaviour is no better then that of a savage steppe dwelling negro who spends more time looking for the next pile of fermented fruit to chew on, than thinking about the future.

In their delusion and short sightedness they’re hoarding in anything that moves to their so called “movement”. They don’t care if the new “recruits” are jews, niggers, sexual-degenerates or some other modern-world abomination. They do this because nothing matter to them, besides the idea of “winning”. And like every negro they haven’t a clue about what this “winning” they’re talking about even means. They’re so far up their own asses that they’ve not even realised that this thing, they call a “movement, i.e. the (((Alt-Right)))™® © isn’t even a movement. It’s not even an ideology. It has no ideological foundation nor a goal to reach. All which are essential in the outlining of goals.

If you cannot even get a coherent, broadly accepted, set of goals together, then how in the hell do you expect to win? You can’t win or reach your goal if you as a group/movement don’t know what the hell you’re doing and working towards in the first place.

Tangent: And before some triggered (((Alt-Right))) faggot comes along claiming that “WE DO HAVE GOALS” I’ll just stop you there. You don’t. There are a million and one different people speaking for this (((Alt-Right)))™® © and everyone has a completely different stance of what the goals of the (((Alt-Right)))™® © are. And if that wasn’t enough, each one of them has a completely different stance of what the (((Alt-Right))) even is.

Back to their nigger behaviour: Like all low intellect creatures the (((Alt-Right))) parrots try to use “arguments” which aren’t based in logic or reason to defend their own lunacy. They’ll tell everyone critical of their precious “movement” that instead of whining we should spend our time helping them to weed out the shit from the (((Alt-Right))) and make the (((Alt-Right))) better. It does not occur to them how stupid this argument is so I’ll explain it to them.

I guess you're here just for the "lulz"?

Part 2

First. It’s extremely inefficient to waste time and energy trying to change a “movement” that isn’t a movement to begin with. It’s equally inefficient to form an ideology out of a thing that never was intended to be one.

The (((Alt-Right))) was by designed meant to be a confusing and subversive pile of corrosive shit. Designed by the jew to once again can lure away the youth from discovering the true ideologies of the white man. Ideologies that threaten the very essence of zionism the global scams of the world jewry. The (((Alt-Right))) is nothing but an artificial fog of war and the (((Alt-Righters))) are falling for it head over heals.

Second. While the (((Alt-Right))) parrots “help us make the (((Alt-Right))) better”, they completely neglect to tell us why in the hell we should spend time making something better, when “making it better” means that we’d make it resemble already existing ideologies.

What is the point of inventing the wheel again besides have us occupied with useless tasks while the jew fucks us over once again?

While they’re engaged in this senseless expansionism without a plan and forging a movement and an ideology of something that was designed to be neither they have the audacity to claim that we on the actual far-right are being destructive purists. So let me make it very clear to any (((Alt-Right))) faggot reading this.

Long before anyone had even heard of the term (((Alt-Right))) we on the far-right were growing year by year. We did so by emphasising that our ideologies have the goal of creating white society that focus on the betterment of our people and the future of our race. We didn’t need to dumb it down, we didn’t apologise for our demands of purity and we definitely did not allow any jews, niggers, faggots or other degenerate to come in and speak for us. A mere look at the rise of the far-right in Europe in the last 10 years will show you that you do not need to pander for jews, niggers or faggots to reach the hears of the white men and women out there. Thus the only argument for they have, that in an alternative universe would makes sense, falls apart. That is the one the (((Alt-Right))) likes to parrot the most: “We need to get as many aboard as possible to win, and if we intend to do so we can’t exclude certain groups of people”.

But besides all the above flaws in their argumentation and “thinking”, it still does not compute to them, that they cannot claim to have the same goals as the far-right when they’re accepting everything the far-right resents.

The (((Alt-Right))) are the new kid on the block. They’re on our turf. Yet like some ungrateful shitskin from the Middle-East they run around and piss on everything that we’ve built and show a complete lack of respect towards their elders. They demand that we the far-right adapt to their need, give them our resources and time while undermine our own future. Well that is not going to happen. The far right belongs to the Ethnic Nationalists, Fascists, National Socialist etc. and the (((Alt-Right))) was a guest we allowed to stay around until the US elections and Brexit were over. And if the (((Alt-Right))) intends to stay around they’ll better get in line, shut up and do as told or they’ll have to leave us the fuck alone.

So to make it perfectly clear. It’s the (((Alt-Right))) that has to adapt to us, not the other way around if they intend to spend time in the same space that we occupy. Be it out in the real world or online. And if they’re unable to do so we’ll treat them the same fucking way we treat any other vermin and parasites. We annihilate them.

Last but not least I’ll leave a few things for the confused (((Alt-Right))) muppet to think about in the hopes that they get some clarity and stop this fucking nonsense.

1. Name a single well known person out there that speaks for the (((Alt-Right))) and or identifies as one that isn’t a jew, homosexual, mixed-race individual or a supporter of these before mentioned.

2. How do you among the (((Alt-Right))), who’ve been “red pilled” for years, and know about the jew and their tricks, justify being part of and defending a creation coined by the jew, and filled to the brim with jews and their supporters?

3. What is there to gain from re-inventing the wheel and working over time to change something that is flawed by design, into something that already exists?

A hope that the three small questions above can at least make you think about what you’re doing and set you on a path to find more discrepancies in the (((Alt-Right))) so that you finally find your way back home to the far-right.

Let's all just stay circlejerking on an anonymous imageboard and attack everybody that tries to build presence IRL or in other media.

That sure helps fight the international jew.

oh man user, you don't know the half of it

funny choice of words (((user)))

Why are we even paying attention to these 'people'? May as well have thread about Dumblr/Goon idiots too.

TRS and the alt-right are nothing but useful idiots spreading division.

The alt-right isnt about stopping cultural marxism and white genocide, that is for sure. Any group which tolerates a form of sexual expression which leads to white men not reproducing is not an organization truly interested in stopping white genocide.

You feel like sucking a cock? How about you be a man - and don't. Your race is at stake, is sucking cock really that important, even if you really want to?

Except the (((alt-right))) aren't fighting the Jews you stupid thud.
Read the fucking thread, hell just read the OP.

Build presence all you want, but dont undermine white nationalism by promoting something which results in less white children.

Like do they not realize pansexuality, exploration of the sexes, fucking trannies etc is one of the core parts of Cultural Marxism? Blurring the lines between genders etc.

They are hardly better than your random SJW feminist spouting off about 18 genders and how they are a girl one day and a boy the next.

Faggotry and the promotion/acceptance of it is part of cultural marxism. TRS are as close to cultural marxists as they are to white nationalists..

Exactly. And I must say that I am genuinely worried about this development. I'm from Europe so the problem isn't as wide spread here. But I shiver from the thought of this expanding in the US. As with everything that becomes main stream or big in the US always finds its way over to our side of the pond. If the (((alt-right))) truly hits our shores Europe is done for.

Cultural marxism.

Richard Spencer and all those faggots banning people for being against cultural marxism, those are cultural marxists themselves, or useful idiots.. but they arent on our side, even if they think they are. They aren't on white peoples side.

The second picture is clearly trs's pleb-tier shitposting

trs is opposed to homos, there are cryptofags there just as there are here.

I'm not trying to defend them, I just think Holla Forums shouldn't be doing antifa and the jew's job for them.
On one hand, it is good to expose these things and use it in a way that benefits us, on the other hand it's of no benefit to grab at straws and nitpick just because you're upset there are groups forming that has drawn great inspiration from Holla Forums and in the end probably will end up guiding people closer to natsoc beliefs.
From what I've gathered Iron March - which is dying and pretty much just a bunch of muslim converts larping as fascists - is behind planting a lot of these seeds of conflict. Not sure why though.

What we need is a Richard Spencer+associated group who promotes healthy family lives, and normal, traditional and mentally sane sexual relationships.

Pic related is a tranny who makes "hypno" videos designed to turn men into fags. These people are not your friends.

Plenty of evidence in this thread that their leadership are heavily pro-fag and will purge anyone who disagrees, and then try to force everyone to stop associating with them - because they are against faggotry.

Read the thread, then fuck off.

I've been wondering where a portal to hell is, just had to look into the nearest tranny's eyes.

Seems like TRS cooled the 'tism down as I was sleeping. Good on them, they learned.

No you idiot. What we need is to dismiss, ridicule and shun Spencer and anyone who likes him. These people need to be crushed.

I didn't say I wanted Richard Spencer to suddenly not be a faggot undermining our cause.

I said what we need is someone who stands for the same things except promotes traditional family values instead of undermining the family like a jew. - a "Richard Spencer" who isnt a faggot, but instead argues for the family. Not THE Richard Spencer.

Also, I think its in doubt if RS actually opposes the jews.

I've frequented Holla Forums for years, but I also do frequent their forums and facebook groups. I often express hostility towards homosexuality and all other forms of degeneracy, and I have not experienced anything like what is being talked about.
There was an open homo on the forum who was a homo, but that person has since been kicked out and shunned. A lot of stuff that you all seem to associate with trs or the alt-right (whatever that is) is milo/cernovich/alltheothercucks's alt-lite money scam, same formula as gamergate.
Which mods/admins purge anti-homo content? If you found that out, it'll be easier to get rid of that element.

Eat my boogers

*an open homo on the forum who was a mod

Funny how I know 5 people who've been booted from TRS for "purity spiralling". If I know that many personally I'm sure the numbers are through the roof.

Ive been away for a few days. Anybody got a summary of this drama that went down?

Oh well hi mr. ID: 4db905 from thread #2

TRDante. I don't know the ranks of these people or post anywhere outside Holla Forums - ever… but Im pretty sure that particular one is high ranking.

Let me know when NPI kicks out Spencer for running a pyramid scheme, appears in #2 that this guy CF was booted for being anti gay too, and for outting enemies of white people.

Its a big thread, feel free to read the image caps people posted. Plenty of scumbags defending white genocide over on TRS it seems. Then theres things like IE where the leader has threatened to call the FBI on people etc.

No, I think Ill stick to Holla Forums. The only group I plan to associate with is one which comes directly from this place, and I get the feeling one eventually will.

Check out >>>/trs/ for archived evidence. The threads are pretty wild too so if you're into it check it out

That didn't happen.

Leakanon told me Lothar got banned

Dante was kicked out long ago to my knowledge, what a disgusting fat degenerate he was

Plenty of TRS actual faggots suggesting 8/pol/ is a bunch of children because we don't like jews.

Give me their usernames and what not, they don't belong.

Holy shit goons. How many times are you going to make this thread with the same pictures? Fuck off. Nobody cares about your faggot e-drama. That goes for you, too, TRS.

It's actually right in the OP, even.

Unless the term veteran is thrown around loosely on TRS, he holds weight.

Anyways, were a bunch of durka durka children because we dont like the idea of being told to ally with jews. Great argument, TRS veteran.

As I said above we have taken a poll before and less than 15% of cuckchan Holla Forums was under 18 with the majority being over 24. 8/pol/ has always been much more dry and discussion oriented instead of just people laughing at memes, so it draws an even more mature crowd.

Very few "kids" on here, and that drivel does not stand in place of a valid argument for jews.

Someone posted pic related in a thread the other day, I personally would never work with them regardless of things that come out of their mouths, but its a good point - I dont see a single jew doing pic related.

To any TRS people of influence: see how bad things had to get before we could help you realize one of your own problems? Imagine if things on your end were more transparent. Your bs about meatspace information is dumb because you can make the meatspace section of the site highly secure but the rest more like before. Also, drop some anons a few invites to parlay. I think TRS could be a breeding ground for deeper red pills which is what we specialize in. We also tell you the truth. If our two mods can handle this sites traffic then I'm sure your twelve mods can handle an open forum.

Oh and get rid of upvotes and downvotes. You're already trending towards chan format with your post number thing, just finish the transition already.

Yankee Lampshade.

Its right in the OP, what I greentexted.

Thanks, will look into that guy

ANYONE fomenting infighting between TRS, Holla Forums, Iron March, Stormer and so on is either Jewish, a lefty or incredibly short sighted.

We are essentially NOTHING but an online cause at this time. We need as many people brought together as possible. We need to work for our mutual goals and interests.

Leave this infighting shit and strive for mutual glory, or be ineffective and possed forever.

I love how they assume we're younger than them.

We just know things they don't.

It's telling we had to ban over 100 of them before we could reach the decorum necessary in a thread to let things lie. I doubt there'll be a thread 8 TRS, you can calm down

God, seriously, shut the fuck up. Why don't you stop shilling TRS?

Its about strategy - how to recruit, how to appeal to people without cucking on your core message.

We should oven the fags, kikes and Niggers. The death panel agrees. The forum agrees. But if I say this in public, I get arrested in my country. And what good does that serve?

It comes down to "if you nuance your views, disavow. We have to come out there, to millions of normies who can't stomach actual physical violence at all, and propose mass genocide"

Honestly I can't really point to anything from the TRS core (the mike enochs and seventh spics) that leads me to believe that they want to oven fags. Some of the podcasts and some of the members do, but they seem to not be the majority.

Radix anti guns.

Pickle VonTrickle cuckposting

Ghoul probably a fag

#2 - the greentexting mod who replied to this guy.. appears to go as "SS"

Clear contempt for everyone here, and in response to a fairly friendly post.

ars.umbris&others.

nothing because I'm not a faggot

That was only like half the thread too. Read the image caps, youre the new podesta leaks, everyone here has been working to put the evidence together and its been posted.

I'm right here, you can ban me if you want. I hadn't participated in any of this drama on here because its fucking gay. But now I'm getting screen capped and spied on.

People are worried about the quality of posting on Holla Forums and feel that it is going down hill. And there absolutly has been a massive influx of kids in the last year everywhere. I was just thinking out loud on a private forum.
But pour through my post history if you must.

Forum threads on political ideology revealed that almost everyone considered them either fascist or national socialist
The opinion of the majority is that you're not going to be able to kill them all, so you actively persecute anyone who does it openly. No point in witch hunts.
You may have what everyone fantasizes about - the day of the rope, but thats not going to be every day. Eventually you'll need a policy.

Also Veterans of Jewish Wars is for veterans of actual wars.

Mwews and grindr greg are openly gay, now what?

"I find it hard to understand irony", the post

Grindr Greg is a meme, because TRS has the same problem Holla Forums does with calling anyone soft on faggots a faggot

Youre mad that we dont want to ally with nationalist jews. Your post implies were angry that they interviewed a jew at all, which is misleading. Youre a fucking cunt.

They want us to work with jews, thats the message. #NotAllJews.

You should be banned from here, too.

TRDante is an actual faggot. The ghoul thing is probably a joke however. Do you really need me to post that fag's pics though?

But having two actual faggots is fine? Greg is gay and so is MWews.

Honestly after banning these 100 or so TRS people the posting quality has gone up. If posting quality went down its because too many TRS people (who tend to just love cuckchan and their memes) came over without understanding our culture and how we differ from cuckchan.

Good job outing yourself. Jump off a cliff and take a kike with you.

I don't want to ally with nationalist Jews and from what I see no one does. Any one claiming that is from an outside group trying to stir shit. Probably those very same Jews.

Yea well, then you must be a retard because the interview of that jew had the message that we should consider allying nationalist jews. Your post implies were angry a jew was interviewed at all, and now were a bunch of durka durka children who want to behead your media outlet for interviewing a jew at all.

Fuck you, youre a tumor.

Ahem, so uh:

There's no actual proof Greg is gay. He is very soft on the faggot question which leads us to believe he might be.
It comes up in literally every thread he is mentioned in.
When Woes joined the forum, there was a 500 post thread with people disavowing him for being a faggot.
Why is this a crusade for you? We are on your side.

then why was he allowed to fucking join you daft cunt

dey gonna rek us massa

I think Greg is just retarded, not gay.

Because he admits what he did was wrong, and he would never do it again, totally disavowing his past.
Who here has smoked weed in their youth? Sorry, you have to go in the oven.
Premarital sex? Sorry, oven
We weren't always fascists.

Ovens are for jews, fags can be fixed. Self reforming fags are okay in my books. You admit faggotry = white genocide and no longer act on your desires now that you are educated and aware? Welcome, join the club. Lets stop white genocide together.

fuck off faggot

It shouldn't be a big secret or mystery why ex-homos become fag enablers.

we are a think-tank, we dont need to be outside. Whatever scraps we throw at you peasants, you better eat up and then do the real life stuffs with.

Thread reminder that TRS's global moderator admits to being a shill who got banned for shilling here. It's not just the users who are fucking with us but TRS forum management. If anyone tries to claim that we're being shilled by people who infiltrated the TRS forum then you need to ask them if TRS's global moderator Lothar vonTrotha is a JIDF infiltrator too.

Sure, as long as your are white, not a homosexual (including all the colors of the rainbow, includes miscegenation a form of beastiality) or Jewish I am willing to discuss anything and would see you as someone apart of our cause.

Also we aren't just online all the time, many of us work on projects towards goals we want. Like scaring refugees, which is so easy. Or beating up an occasional street Asian. We were born in this town, it is ours until the invaders take it from us at the time of our deaths.

woes admits to being attracted to men and defends faggots
greg says that homophobia is jewish and if you are a proud white man you should let your brother white fuck you. also WN is tied with faggotry.
Both are bad. Also note that they like to infight constantly. Faggots are by nature traitors so this should surprise no one

The whole of (((alt-kike))) is a faggot enabling joke.

We need to clean up the town.

The latest leak posted in this thread shows that Lothar a global moderator of TRS is part of the effort to shill us. This is no longer unknowns on TRS doing this but their highest level of management participating. No wonder no one on TRS got banned for posting their ban pages for their pro-jewish nationalist shit here. The ones who have the ability to ban them were doing it too!

Hey folks here is a gift for y'all

Guess what it is.

YELL AT ALL FAGS AND MAKE THEM CRY

No, we don't need anyone LIKE Richard Spencer. We need National Socialism, not ecelebs.

Can someone please explain how this shit is still going? I sat through the first three threads. Isn't the point of these to show that TRS are, as we suspected all along, massive faggots and they have tried, more than just one time, to shill us? Yes, this is good fun for salt mining, and watching their mental gymnastics while we cement the fact that they actively attempted several times to "subvert" us or whatever the proper term, but why is this still going?

I was surprised when we hit thread number 5, and now we're on 7? I don't understand, what else is there to talk about? what kind of discussions are going on? all i see is shitposting to a massive scale, the first couple threads at least had info on TRS' faggotry and what they were doing, but now we seem to be filling up threads with a whole lot of nothing.

If I'm missing something here tell me, because I can't fathom why we're on thread SEVEN of this stuff.

We got some more leaks later on when there was a lull in the thread. These threads served as a lightning rod for TRShills to spread their poz so they've been getting whack-a-moled off the board while they sort their own shit out. The ass puckering coming from that direction is still intense but they've toned down the spam so the threads have lost a ton of steam.

What story?
Why is this still habbening other than to contain you faggots?
You do know that (((they))) will eventually start calling everybody who voted for Trump "TRShills" don't you?
That's where this is going.
But please don't listen to me.
I'm just a guy.

Yeah no thanls

Anyone who says Hillary would be a better choice than Trump should be banned, I don't think its possible for (((them))) to take that line… I mean, you can be against Trump now that he is in office, because he isnt everything we would want in a candidate.. but while the election was on, anyone who wasnt shilling for him and voting for him was a cunt.

Hes not our guy, but we needed him over Hillary for sure.

Just in this very thread a global moderator on TRS admits to getting banned from Holla Forums for shilling. It seems to be an active and high level problem coming from their end.

Bro, everybody's seen the so called incriminating screencaps and they're fucking nothing.
Let's end this shit before they successfully make all Trump support "le TRShills influencing pure natsoc Holla Forums" like they obviously want to do.

Well they've already tried to turn people against him with the whole
It's Renegade.
They are the only ones who think America's death will save the fatherland, and that's bullshit.

you're almost as bad as TRS.

Easily countered.

/trs/ BO here, so far I've been called: Natt, Iron March, Antifa, Sinead, and Renegade

That guy you're responding to is a TRShill

an ip from someone?

It's the TRS website server IP. In case they were to fuck with us again and we wanted to, ahem, retaliate.

All this shit would have died after 1 or 2 threads, but they dug their own hole.

I don't really give a shit about TRS, but their need to be liked by 8/pol/ is just weird at this point.

LOL I sure hope no malicious anons feel like using this IP somehow in combination with their displeasure towards TRS, preferably, the ones with botnets should not feel these feelings

TRS, I…

Has anyone called you JIDF yet?
You're a nobody.

In case you haven't been following, SS went above about beyond to push their shit on Holla Forums.

Damn I forgot JIDF, you're right. I have orders from Tel Aviv not to mention JIDF even ironically so I hope my boss Avichai doesn't get upset.

When did TRS forum become open for everyone (or has it)?

They closed down a while ago after they had a schism with Iron March. IM people were antagonizing them on their website so they felt that closing it down was in the best interest of their forum. How wrong they were.

Invites closed and will stay closed it seems.

What shit?
Their shows?
I dont remember seeing anybody convincing Holla Forums to like jews who wasn't actually JIDF in some kind of mask.
This gets nobody anywhere.
on either side.
Know who benefits?
people who hate America.

see:

Also try reading the rest of the thread. 2 senior staff exposed as both shilling against this board and directly attacking everyone who posts here.

They are our enemies, they declared war on us, not the other way around.

I don't know much about you, but I'm not interested hearing nobody eceleb namefag trying to install their status quo or ideogies

You're full of shit and you know it.

Actually they push their views on us like wanting to ally with BASED nationalist jews which is what the original thread was about and why it's such a big deal.
No one cares if they shill their podcasts. People care when they come here to moderate Holla Forums's viewpoints. Sorry but there is no good jew.

Also we have the literal html file of the thread where the guys who got banned for shilling their projew shit had a big whine and posted their ban pages.
>>>/trs/1790

So much evidence keeps accumulating.

You know whats spooky though? You could almost see their narrative push working in tandem, even from israel. With the prime minister going "LOL IMMA GO WAR NEW ZEALOT BECAUSE IM TOTALLY COOLS LIKE DUERTE"

I may be a bit biased but it does feel like very vaguely, they have tried to include our opinion (and the manipulation of it) in their centralized, PR push for the new age.

So in a way, our way of dismissing them really will hurt them.

Since TRS is shit I guess it's time for me to listen to other podcasts.
any recommendations?

1488 hours in ms paint
>le oatds r brogen XDDd

Your own imagination.

I wonder what happened to oathmemer. He never gave us an update on his broken arm.

but I do that all the time

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

That should last you a while.

So IM is /ourguy/?
What's TRS ideology? I always thought that they where NatSoc who hates kikes but it seems like have changed to Alt-Cuck.

At least they don't spam

TRS ARE GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM ON REDDIT AS WELL

Yes yes it's plebbit but this is pure comedy gold. Some of you might remember /r/european over there. It was a massive redpill sub before the reddit admins canned it. The guy who started and moderated it went by the name RamblinRambo.

Rambo is obviously a Holla Forumsack but seems to have decided to call out the alt-faggots over on reddit. This triggers TRS.

In this thread TRS, with a 3 hr old account, calls RamblinRambo a shill, and thinks they'll get away with it.

Sadly archive worn't show the whole thread: archive.is/AocvX

Link for the ones who want to see the rest of the shit show:

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5l3a01/regarding_bakedalaskan/

By the looks of it they're crashing and burning not. IM hates them, Holla Forums hates them and now it seems as the plebbit right is starting to hate them.

I like how you're still pushing that gay article despite me responding to you saying that I actually did want an apology. Just another day on trs amirite?

Why do you keep posting this? I don't think anyone read your blog.

Seriously, why can't everyone just do their seperate thing? Why does there need to be conflict?

Why do they say we don't have any evidence when we have screenshots and html of threads from the TRS forums where they admit to everything we accuse them of. That's probably the shit that is causing this divide to become uncrossable

The TRS cult are so far up their podcast masters asses that they don't even bother to check the facts before running to defend them.

because they are not actual independent parties, but rather engineered by our enemies.

I dont know man can you explain why a global moderator from TRS admits to shilling us in a post on their forums?

Because they came here, shilled their shit and when none bought it and the shill got banned for defending kikes (rightfully so), they started shilling this place into oblivion. This did happen in the past, I am almost sure this is not the last time. Holla Forums never went to TRS and started spamming, sliding and whatever else. It was the other way around. That's why there has to be conflict, because they are a controlled opposition that datamines its own users with google scripts, controls its speech with le ebin upboats and forum structure and makes sure people stay de-radicalized by promoting e-celebs (fags like spencer or kikes like enoch) into mouthpieces. It was unevitable that cuckservatives+ movement called "alt-kike" would resort to this, since D&C among the rising nationalist tide was the goal.

Because of that, there has to be conflict.

There are a lot of NatSoc on TRS. There are people who think Milo is great stepping stone to the far right. There are people that think some niggers like their resident token Dr. Khan are "based". There are all sorts. Honestly, most of the guys on the forums are fine folk. The problem is most of the people doing the podcast, the moderators and the inner circle on their Facebook group are complete faggots, some in the figurative sense, some in the literally sense.

Holy shit I thought /trs/ was same thing as TRS. Makes more sense now.

sage isn't a downvote lol

Well TRS is just purging their forums as we speak. So I doubt there will be many NatSoc left after that.

direct them to IM?

RamblinRambo is still around on some Discord servers actually.

Interesting how for the sake of (((You))) wanting an apology our catalog is being filled with e-celeb thrash. At least these few spamming faggots serve you well.

it's almost as if I'm being vindicated at every turn

What are "lies" faggot? Would we have episode 7 without your limp-dick slaves spamming this board?

for the hits.

What did he mean by this?

Well he seems active on plebbit at least. I know he's here as well. Don't know about a discord though. I used to read /r/european a lot was the only good place on reddit. I know they moved to voat after it got canned. As I don't like voat at all I lost touch with the community. Heard some rumours that he planned to start a new one on plebbit but I guess he just got tired of it as I haven't seen anything.

It's almost as if your 'trs dindu nuffins' stance is disingenuous and transparent as glass to anyone observing the situation. Keep throwing yourself at the wall lmao

Gee, I wonder.

Oh you're saying it's not TRShomos who are the ones that got this thread to #7?
I heard people who are pozzed have trouble using logic. Maybe you caught something at a pool party.

How about you take your internal TRS conflicts somewhere else and stop using Holla Forums for your coup.

TRS has no place here, pro or anti. Like all other e-celeb bullshit. Go ask for "our apology" on TRS forums where you came from and take your issues with their e-celebs with you. And take this delusional faggot too.

There's nothing to coup. Holla Forums has never been, and never will be, alt kike. I'm just reminding you lot of this because you seem to forget.

Have a happy new year, hope you make an end to faggotry a new years resolution.

I'm not from TRS nor have i written multiple blogs defending TRS and spammed them on Holla Forums.
I think you're projecting pretty hard here. But thanks for doing your part to guarantee a thread 8

Yeah user, why can't we just let fags, trannies, niggers, and jews do what they want? Why does there need to be conflict?
>>>/reddit/

Also can you explain why we should be okay with the fact that the TRS Global Moderator just last night admitted to getting banned from Holla Forums for shilling? Seems like it is a problem.

My last post since I'm not invested enough to sit for 7 hours trying to hush Holla Forums for your internal crusade against your "seventh spic".

You have several times more posts in this thread alone than I have spent shilling for my blogpost. My goal is to shill my blog. What's your goal? it's rhetorical question, don't bother

I don't see a problem. He got banned and so should anyone promoting e-celeb cuckoldry and related drama.

You seemed to be invested enough to post in every thread defending the honor of TRS. See you in thread 8.

I never did see the proof of him getting banned. Is that somewhere in that image I'm not seeing? Funnily enough I didn't even make this thread, other concerns anons did. I also won't make the next thread but if others think it's worth doing I can't stop them. Eventually it'll go away. Somehow I don't think it's your last post however.

He never defended trs though

He wrote 2 articles defending TRS on his blog, misquoting me and not allowing me to respond lmao. I don't know what qualifies as 'defending TRS' in your view if that doesn't count.

Jesus that guy is delusional. The Holla Forums user base if old school. I'd say that the average age here is at least 7 years above theirs. If not even more.

Lothar vonTrotha I know you're reading this and I want to tell you that you're a faggot. Your whole platform is a faggot. And from what I hear you've just been purging people for "purity spiralling" again.

Take your forum and shove it up your ass. We don't want it here. Stay away from us and we'll stay away from you. Don't try to force feed us your fucking alt-right crap. We don't want it.

It's all made worse that you sit there and pretend that TRS isn't shilling. Just this morning when I came onto Holla Forums the catalogue was full of nigger porn.

You wonder why people hate you so much. You've pissed off IM, now you've pissed of Holla Forums and from the looks of it you've even managed to piss of the small right-wing crowd that spends time redpilling people on reddit.

You're like the fucking jews. You get hated everywhere you go because you act like morons, try to subvert movement etc. and then when you get called out on it you go "muh 6 million I dindu nuffin".

Fuck off faggot.

I just finished Flip Flappers. What a wild ride.

Have you been samflam'd yet?

Back to your previous talking points, huh? There you go so people can decide for themselves.

I'm off now. for real

no faggots, no kikes or other non-whites
there's nothing to get here
trs cucks need to go

jesus christ.

Yeah I really don't like supposed allies who want to post on Holla Forums about how WNs should ally with jewish nationalists.
Also sage is not a downvote lol

you even have a donate tab for your blog
this is some top tier jew shit here

Reminder that the TRS raid is still ongoing.

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Lothar, and I won't have it! Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped shilling Holla Forums. That is not the case! The TRShills have put thousands of shitposts on our site, and now they must take them back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are a newfag who thinks in terms of identity and ego. On Holla Forums, there are no names. There are no identities. There are no egos. There is only anonymous. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of anonymous. It is the international system of anonymous which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU… WILL… ATONE!

How has no one checked these dubs? And I kind of miss Rachposter. He was pretty good with wordplay, and actually sometimes satirized leftist talking points as much as ours, but I don't know if anyone picked up on it at the time.

I just wanted to say something that's been in the back of my mind for awhile. It seems trs forums is the perfect data gathering system, seeing alot of people are desperate to join. I wouldn't doubt enoch or seventh son use it to create an insurance file for themselves if they ever get vanned. I don't think any of the higher up members don't even use the forums but circlejerk on faceberg.

Apparently they don't allow the use of VPNs to their website. I don't have an account so I can't verify this though.

You're misunderstanding the leak. Lothar got banned from Holla Forums, not from TRS. He's still a Global Moderator on the TRS forum.

Oh, damn. I was hoping they did a bit of purging but I guess there's not QC on TRS ever. As long as you spread your donut for Seventh Spic you're golden.

FRESH ASS SHIT

Talking about the thread here: >>8636143

>>>/trs/2025

If this doesn't stop, we need to start namedropping TRS to journalists, and writing Inquisitr articles about the "dangerous Neo-Nazis at therightstuff.biz." MUH PR is their biggest weakness, and one that would be almost hilariously easy to exploit for revenge.

Fixed a problem, here is updated pic.

Well yeah that is what happened. And then they came here to defend TRS's honor for 7 threads. Then more leaks happened and we found out that the TRS Global Moderator was part of the shilling effort and even posted his ban page.
So things have escalated.

Hello vol-sama.

that's BO-sama to you ;^)

Enoch and seventh son are two middle/upper middle class normal fags with with an edgy hobby. There is no way they are going to make it the hill they die on. Their groupies are probably stupid enough to doxx themselves completely on the forum.

I'd love to see something like this happen

That is his actual name.

Do we have anyone left looking at the TRS threads about the situation?

wow maybe Holla Forums owes TRS an apology

the ego these faggots have is off the charts

Is that a real screenshot? It looks a little different. Mobile?

from a dailystormer thread

Link? Or is DS closed off too?

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/so-the-right-stuff-is-jewed-as-well/73993/17

Just catching up with this stuff.

I've been calling out TRS's inner circle for weeks for being gooned as fuck and yet again TRS tries classic goon forum raid tactics The 'higher ups' have let their egos go wild, listen to Lothar talk every once in a while and you'll get the impression that he thinks he is one of the undisputed leaders and authorities on all far-right thought. Really getting tired of Sven making passive-aggressive bitchings about autists on 8/pol/ yet doing nothing to control his own commnity.

The namefag cries out "No punching to the right!" despite his expeditionary force existing to do nothing but that. Gotta consolidate the userbases, goy :^^^)

fart

Consider becoming one of our leakeranons. Remember to block timestamps. We want the goons gone.

sven is an absolute coward. He was one of the main people saying that ironmarch was doxing everybody, and acted like a child when asked to show evidence of this.

I've heard that TRS uses Google ads on the forum. If someone were to report them, it could put a serious hamper on their shekel flow.

You've got that backwards.

I would lad but tbh I just REEE every time I interact with that community, the rampant egofaggotry is beyond belief and the cliquiness is reaching SRS/FYAD-tier. Doesn't help that dissent once the higher ups inevitably do something stupid results in a ban - I'd have to create an account and fellate their shitty anti-genocide positions enough to get vetted. It's easier to just let them keep embarassing themselves, like goons always do.

TRS really is a case study in why namefaggotry is cancer to a community.

support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1190500?hl=en

Is this where we'd report it?

Give me the account then? [email protected]/* */

TRS = ex-goons banned for not being leftwing enough

Remember seeing a post a while about Lothar being a mod from r/CoonTown, anybody who has experience with that community can confirm/provide info on his actions within it?

Are we gonna hit The Daily Stormer and Sam Hyde/MDE too? They're allied with TRS. This is silly.

r/Coontown mods:

Suspook, Constantine, GreatApeNiggy, Lothar, EugeneNix (off the top of my head)

Daily Stormer and Hyde haven't given us a casus belli, Anglin's smartly kept his head out of this and Hyde just wants his show back. No beef with them. Anglin hasn't stuck up for TRS or denounced them, or done the same for us. No reason to screw with them.

Yeah, I know that. But I'm more interested in his actions in r/coontown, did he encourage drama/constant schisms, or similar goon-like activities like he does now?

If we can get some proof of that we might be able to make a case for a FYAD/ShitRedditSays goon cabal connection, as FYAD/SRS goons totally infiltrated most reddit modteams and Lothar is recruited from a reddit modteam. If he acted like a goon while on reddit there's likely a direct FYAD connection between them and the TRS inner circle, and like with all goons, where there's one FYAD clique member, there's shortly always more.

Well he seemed to be perfectly fine being a mod with a subversive literal kike. Birds of a feather, as they say.

No.

Gee, I wonder if that subversive kike mod might've had a SRS connection. :^^^)

They are not shilling and spamming us like autists, muh punching right

So how do we make an encyclopedia dramatica article about these TRS shills

A couple shlomo homos astroturfing oy vey.

If I could, I would totally upvote your post.

1. make account on ed
2. make article

what the fuck is all this noise about

Apparently some degenerates posted bat dicks on the TRS forums equivalent of a containment board and now it's time to raid them for some…reason?
It's getting stupid.

Good try TRShill. You raided us, you got caught. Reported for ignoring evidence posted in thread header.

holy kek

That's right. I've been busy purging you TRShills for a while since you're acting like Jews and taking a "TRSdinduniffin" line.

I'm not taking that kind of line, I just don't see the context of the bat dicks. Why is that something you point to and go 'LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT'?

2 minute response time. You must be watching this thread like a hawk TRSfag

Fifth picture in OP's post sums the matter up perfectly, but
sli.mg/a/HFQ9i8
will also prove they were organizing this raiding as high up as a global moderator.

Just let it die nigger.

This wouldn't have gone anywhere had you faggots let Red Ice (justifiably) get shat on, but instead you poked the bear. There's autism on both sides, but it's in your power to end it all.

I hope you're at least taking some breaks to lift. Wyatt, is that you?

All I see is evidence of IM being sour as fuck. Take your asses back to your dead forum.

proofs?

Nobody cares. IM's only real modus operandi is to infiltrate groups and then laugh about it.

Read the post Im replying. Why is send them to IM being directed.

Also here.

Great deflection both of you fucking tards need to get out of here like I said go back to IM.

Oh. I see. Yeah, we may have some Ironmarchers running around. No one has posted any evidence yet from their forums or any other method of communications of them organizing something from their hierarchy though.

Maybe because the forum is shite and nobody but them go there its a dead forum with a bunch of spastic failures.

Okay. This is not evidence they have organized any shilling here compared to the abundant amount of evidence of TRShilling.

Nah they're as up their ass as TRS is. They're essentially a LARPier MPC (lots of overlap in userbase, as well.)

Are you going to post any evidence against IM or are you just going to conjecture all day?

Whatever bud. Just let this shit die. Nothing else is coming from this. Essentially I don't see any name forums coming here after this spat.

You seem to have a dog in this IM dindu nuffin thing.

I'm not claiming they have. They don't recruit.

That post
was actually meant for a response I thought was from ID a77b1d . I sperged and jumped the gun.

Oh okay, that makes more sense.

so there is no evidence of ironmarch doing any of this shit, yet its somehow their fault?
While there is a plethora of evidence that TRS has been trying to subvert Holla Forums

really makes me think

You aren't from here.

I don't care what you think, midget.

I can see how little you care from how you instantly responded to him lol

Hey, we all like yelling at people online. Sometimes you just can't help yourself.

anymore leakanons left?

Still pretty low energy IMO

Even if jews stopped constantly trying to undermine our sovereignty, there are still a lot of things they have to answer for. The Russian Civil War, the murder of the Romanovs, the Bavarian socialist republic, the global jewish boycott of National Socialist Germany, the Holodomor, the Nuremberg Trials, murder of various National Socialists, trafficking of European sex slaves, sheltering Communists in Israel and refusing extradition, perpetuating the Holocaust lie (essentially decades of slander and libel), selling American military technology to China, filling western media with pro-miscegenation propaganda, the seemingly endless campaign of economic disinformation (austrian economics, one-way free trade, and so on - always a fucking kike writing that garbage), constant agitation against nationalist parties, etc.

And that's just since the interwar period. That's not even getting into centuries of usury, kidnapping, blood sacrifice and cannibalism, famines caused by debt-slavery and grain confiscation, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, collusion with the Umayyad dynasty, letting the Turks into Constantinople, well poisoning in Italy and elsewhere, the Sicarii, massacres of Greek colonists in the Levant, etc.

The jews don't get to just throw up their hands and go "ok we stopped, it's all cool now right?"

They have to pay for their actions.

Take a look at who I found on Holla Forums.
Compare the file-names to these
Whoops.

as far as i know that is the leader of american vantard florida in the first two pics.>>8639466

The red ice video is out.

Glad to see the unlikes and the responses in the comment section.

8ch.net/pol/res/8639569.html
it's started again,…

How new are you? Oh wait, it's likely that you're a pathetic shill.

Does anyone want the server IP to the TRS website?

Thumb it down and leave comments, make it clear that we know kikes can't be allies.

NO YOU'RE THE FAGGOT
you know how I know?
YOU NEED TO LURK MOAR
a lot moar faggot
just like the rest of you /trs/ shills
this is 8/pol/ like i said. obviously you have no idea what that means. we don't want nor need you stupidass dumbass /trs/ shills to shit up our board with your lack of knowledge, you're just like jidf or the other jew shills at this point. you contribute
NOTHING
but demand /our/ respect you stupid bitch
lurk moar

i posted this in this thread because our based mods deleted another thread from some /trs/ bitch just a few minutes ago

Nice sage there

They also use disqus.

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/is-it-possible-for-jewish-nationalists-and-european-nationalists-to-work-together

go back to wherever you came from

Same guy making these threads is the reddipol/drumpf/cumskin poster from Holla Forums.

JIDF, Holla Forums, or goons - take your pick - are trying to capitalize off the natural stupidity of TRS as proved by their forum leaks.

TRS wont stop shitting on everyone else. It's time for reprisal.

No

posted from wrong ip

Yeah that's just rude.

Richard has been talked about on Holla Forums for a fair while
This shit actually picked up a couple weeks after the doxxing
IIRC there wasn't a lot of anti-Spencer shit in that thread, just that what the kike did was disgusting
I wonder if this has to do with the upcoming Montana senate by-election Richard looks like he's going to likely lose in
Ben Garrison should of been in it, he has a much better chance

I'm from Holla Forums now?

We should give them a chance to make peace, Red Ice on the other hand….

Doesn't have anything to do with Spencer by this point for this user, TRS community is just cancer and they have to go.

spencer is still shitty from trying to run that phalanx scam shit
but he sure triggers the jews

No, I love Trump. I'm just tired of cuckchan TRS'ers.

You remember back in the day, ebaums/9gag/reddit would take Holla Forums memes and put their watermarks on them and then repost them, but they were always like 6 months behind the times. They would just drive stuff into the ground and make it not funny any more. Eventually you would see normalfags posting 2 year old memes on their facebergs. That's what listening to an episode of The Daily Shoah is like. It's an audio version of 9gag.

Spencer isn't great and as I said it should be Ben Garrison running, though even though he's got better charisma and a better image he's too humble to do it

Same guy spamming in these threads*
c1227c
He hates anime too.

then why do you keep feeding them?

I agree

"feeding them"
Bro, do you know how many of these TRShills we've rooted out by now? They gravitate to this bait. Posting quality has improved immensely since we've banned the ones we've banned so far.

I think that 8/pol/ should never forgive him for that phalanx pyramid scheme. But I bet he'll still get new recruits from elsewhere. And he does seem to be doing good work now that he's gotten famous. So we can forgive him a bit I think. but he did do a kike move 8/pol/ should navar 404get cuz we iz anonmouse we nevar forget nevar forgive

Isn't Garrison is worse on race issues than Spencer, though? Wouldn't he be about as fine with faggotry, given that he's a libertarian?

Listen to audiobooks ffs. pirateproxy.click

Fuck off, I know about you and your infiltrator friends
Stiring up shit on both sides
Sure this was started by shills who infiltrated TRS but you got shills on the other side too

Mayhem if I see you in person I am going to shoot your ass.

yeah but he's fun to fuck with
i figured the guy was joking and i was agreeing more about spencer

TRS isn't going to give you any new info at this point, except maybe KK and DD, the latter of which as gotten pretty lame recently.

Garrison goes here remember, he probably isn't 14/88 but he's come a bit of a way to our side
He's much more likely to win a Senate race especially a primary in Montana as who would an average farmer vote for, a humble cartoonist who wants the government to interfere less with their lives and to make America stronger, while liking to hunt on the weekends or a guy who wants America to become part of a pan-european ethnostate that's ok with homos

he used to come here and even drew a hotwheels picture

He's the faggot who leads their "troll army." If this is them, he's responsible.

I know, it's also hypothesised that he's the one who posts the Ben Garrison cartoon threads

Spencer isn't even going to run, he's just doing it to sell PHALANX subscriptions.

Stop shilling your shitty blog. You're worse than that occult fag that hopped on the alt-kike bandwagon and shills his soothsaying here.

good job

That dude actually has a fairly good grasp of the occult, which is always useful whether you strictly believe in it or not. It can be employed from a persuasion standpoint at minimum. But when you do that for long enough, you generally start becoming convinced of its veracity.

any publicity is good publicity

Well it'd be great if Benny did, it would be great to have Ben help Trump drain the swamp

When faggots like you start to sagebomb and spam it tells me that Holla Forums struck a nerve

i didn't think phalanx was still a thing after he got ridiculed so hard for it
i'm amazed he's stuck with that shitty alt right logo

Ben?

Stop posting and start saging

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

lol last thread was deleted.
lol sweet ban, mods = fags
pls stop ban, you lose, this thread is kill

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

notice that has cartoons have been getting so based there isn't even any need to dig up the originals?

All he did was reduce the subscription from 100 dollars to 50 dollars, and got rid of the ranked memberships that increased at 1000 dollar increments. I remember when we found their website, it was just a listserve for stuffy "New Right" figures who no one cares about to share and shill their crap.

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

You stop, we're talking about actual politics now.

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD
pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

I appreciate the effort but you should let the dumbasses talk it out. maybe

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

What's phalanx and what is there to gain by subscribing ?

Juan Pablo Fernández de Calderón García-Iglesias?

You know right that posts like you did are typically associated with shilling
I'm not accusing you of being a shill maybe you didn't know effortless line posting was a tactic shills used a lot

Dicky spencer's personal hugbox

Implying you can let us do anything.

NPI's donor club, was stupidly secret because Spencer was capitalizing off his "fame" after being arrested by Orban. You get to go to the after-party at the yearly conferences, and also get invited to their secret luncheons.

I appreciate your positive attitude toward normalfags that stumbled onto a humorous trs video once… but they are big tent cancer that doesn't belong here.

can't find any info about it
did it go super sekrit underground?

you get a richard spencer haircut and your picture taken with him

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

Spencer was arrested by the Hungarian PM?

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD
pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD
pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

Years ago, he invited Dugin for a conference in Budapest and got incarcerated and questioned because that's a fucking retarded thing to fucking do.

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD
pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

Yeah, he was thrown in jail for a day or two then deported.

Do I get implicit white male friendship with all the guys ?

I know I know but its just get to make them create moar thrads. ya know, just talk it out with the dumbasses i know i takes moar effort

he's so angry he's gonna burn all his ips it would seem

he's banned from half of europe for trying to put on a conference in budapest

Yes, because he's pro pan-European culture wrecking cancer. It's also why Natt would always shit on him.

Nice trips
I don't know who Dugin is

of course. the best friends you can ever have and an NPI mug and pen

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

delete this thread fucking fag mods, do it for free

Lurk way fucking more then. This is basic knowledge.

Natt's completely unideological, he just likes trolling.

A Russian "Nationalist-Bolshevik" aka a subversive sack of shit and Tricky Dicky's mentor.

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

a

I've got very limited time for now, only caught the beginning of the first thread. How many of these cunts are pulling this shit? I'm sure it's all just a bunch of faggots, but has and higher cointelpro shenanigans been outed?

thats a year old though can't find anything recent or has it turned into just donate to npi and be an honorary "goy"

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

b

I love Natt. I will never forget his last Radio Free Skyrim podcast. Terrific guy, miss him so bad.

Kill yourself you fucking skid

none
it's just d&c retards

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

c

His wife's mentor. Spencer's mentor is Jew Paul Gottfried.

He's been spamming this thread all day bro.

I wonder if he's

Thanks, so I guess that explains the faggotry

Thing I accomplished this week: told the Mexican bitch cutting my hair to go back to Mexico, but I did it in such a way as she thought I was complimenting her. kek.

i'm sure he's got a hand in all these threads plus he does a podcast you can find on the noose

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

d

Natt has? Proofs?

Natt also loves going on drunken rambling rampages.

Looks like we're getting round 8, good job TRS.

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

Z

Nice try you can't fool me

That's why we love him.

keep funposting D&Cshill

you really should stop, just go to another thread

You can't smell the liquor on the guy's spamming the TRS is fags' breath? He's probably sitting in the lego factory laughing his ass off.

I used to talk to natt all the time on tinychat, dude is a drunk inarticulate and ineffective hooligan faggot. Tell him Johnny Rebel said so.

Lol

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

dumping rare Natts

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

Y

Oh so that's why the shill lacked coherency, he was doing what nords think is shitposting

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

TRS THREAD

pastebin.com/gN2ad4gG

X

come one come all man, we aren't going to get these dumbasses to stop by doing this. at least spam lurk moar lurk moar instead of trs thread if you're going to do this

so business as usual

He was fucking funny back in RFS but he can sometimes be annoying as hell on twitter.

He said he was going to ban candy. I can't support that.

TRS is feeling threatened it seems. Hilarious

user. You know it's the objectively healthy thing to do.

It is healthy in moderation. Besides, licorice is a traditional herbal remedy. Holy shit the Amish make amazing licorice.

You're not my dad.

user it's not our fault you can't enjoy candy in moderation

You're shit at shitposting
:^)

Also, now I know you are Natt. Drink more, friend!

They're not even shit posting, this is blatant sabotage.

I was making a joke. It's not an issue.
Still though, it is the objectively healthy thing to do.

Very well. We won't ban the licorice.

You're on the wrong site, amateur

NEW THREAD

I thought it was Natt falsely thinking Nords could shitpost

But Licorice is a xenoestrogenic

So is alcohol. Moderation.

Taking zinc supplements (or eating oysters quite often) is not a bad idea either.

Fair enough

i assumed it was reddit
Anyways, good work purging that stale shit

None of the filenames are the same, what was your point

Yeah the global mod on the TRSsodomite forums posted their ban message

You're forgetting EaglesHigh and his shitty wordpress blog that he pretends people read.

Fuck trs yeah

He looks like a young Hal Turner lol.

How do you divide that which was never united?

Quit bumping the old threads and use the current

Somebody send help. I'm dying.

Also twitter, all of these alt kike e-celebs are following one another.

That's my fucking point. That's not creative, that's jewish as fuck. They're making money off of this site, and not a little either.
And you take that without a gran of salt? Seriously? They're making way more than that.
Pure caprice would have sufficed for me, but what really makes it worth it is the fact that they're fucking PR fags. PR faggotry is the root of all that I can't stand in the world.
kek, you can't betray something you never had any loyalty to
You're entire argument melts behind the evidence that you've already tried to down-play which makes you look suspect as fuck. You already exposed yourself when you said it was nothing. Anybody who fucks with the final boss of the internet deserves what they get. You clearly don't understand how little fucks are given for those PR fags.

MAKING NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD AT