Self Realization

Has anyone else on Holla Forums noticed their own charterer become different since starting down the path of the red pill?

Looking back over the past few years of my life I can see a dramatic change from the person I was when I first took the red pill to the person I am now.

Me 2011

Get red pilled on The Niggers, Faggots, Jews, and The cuckoldry in Christianity.

Me now

It seems I've descended from a life defined by the things I love to a life guided by hatred of things that threaten what I hold dearest. I now feel the need to harden myself in order to help ensure that everything I love isn't erased in 100 years. Has anyone else had such a change?

Please pardon the blog post. I've just been a little lonesome over Christmas break, and needed to vent I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/Enchiridion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that similar feel. I still try to look to the past where I could feel joy easily.

I have really started to notice it this last year, after Brexit and the Trump victory people in my life have started to see my ideology as a threat rather than something they can dismiss. As such it has been a change in those around me more so than a change within me.

I hate that which threatens what I love for tactical reasons but I have not submitted to hatred itself. My knowledge is greater than before as is my understanding of a wide range of topics that concern our struggle. By comparison it seems that many in my life have moved in the opposite direction, highly intelligent friends and family members either refuse or are unable to articulate their arguments against me. My debating skills have improved and this has only made things harder still.

I work increasingly harder to both never back down from promoting what I believe to be what is right and truthful but also to maintain friendships/ family connections. I haven’t lost anyone but I don’t feel as liked, I know people feel differently about me know and it isn’t nice, especially when all I want is safety and prosperity for us all.

The thing you need to understand, and I think a lot of anons miss this, is that love and hate aren't opposed to each other. You hate that which harms what you love. You just need to temper your anger and look at what you love, to remind yourself what you want to protect.

To love something means to hate all that truly threatens it. If you were a father and had a daughter, would you not kill anything with righteous fury that tried to harm her?

Love your family? Hate the Jew pushing out garbage and degenerate media that destroys family values.

Love virtuous women? Hate the Government for replacing husbands and for no fault divorce.

Love tranquility and harmony? Hate the nigger burning down your city because a law enforcement officer was performing his duty.

If you genuinely love something you will seek to destroy that which threatens it. You are not becoming a darker person, you are simply maturing and realizing that the flip side of the warm and fuzzy love is a fiery hatred for anything that jeopardizes it.

I go through phases. Most of the time I'm optimistic and ready to fight but sometimes the modern world blackpills the fuck out of me and it all feels hopeless. Focus on the positive aspects of our cause. Don't let the negative feelings consume you, balance it out with the positive.

And if you don't get some exercise, always helps my mood out.

A fool sees what others tell him to;
Someone smart can see what is wrong;
The wise see what is right even when it isn't there.

tl;dr focus on something constructive to define your meaning by, you should seek to build your own world rather than destroy

The next step is to live a life guided by what you love dearest, which, if you've been here since 2011 should be your family, your nation, and your heritage. Do not be guided by hate, let yourself be guided by a higher purpose, your heritage. Hatred is exhausting and rarely produces tangible results. Loving something will produce those results. Live by example, conduct yourself properly, do what you ought to do. Present yourself well and never stop reading and working to better yourself, both mentally and physically. Get a haircut, dress well, eat healthy, go on a walk, stop masturbating. Have a dialogue with yourself about your beliefs. If it boils down to "fuck niggers" you still have work to do. It may not be today or tomorrow, but someday that dialogue will end with the love of western civilization. Then you'll realize that it's up to you to help uphold it, and you'll have purpose.
Learn an instrument, listen to classical music, read the classics, learn how to paint, study philosophy. Become a Renaissance man. Then marry, and teach your children to do the same.
I suggest starting out with the enchiridion by Epictetus. stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/Enchiridion.pdf

No, you're full of love for your own people and loathe the ones trying to detract from it

you can't un-swallow it user
the truth is unpleasant, that's why so many people hide from it

when you learn how manipulative the state is, you don't trust the state
when you learn that other countries hate and wish to destroy your own, you don't trust foreigners
when you learn about the holocaust in school, but never learn about the korean war, the vietnam war, the sino-jaapenese war, and all those other things they would rather you not know about
after that you can't trust anyone trying to inform you

in our society, hate, fear, anger, violence; they have all been made taboo to keep us weak
anger keeps us moving forward, violence overcomes the insidious minority, fear protects us, and hate keeps us free

Some of my exact thoughts on this subject.

To add to it, I wondered why we see in recent times all this opposition to "hate speech" and all things "hate." It seemed to me that hate goes with love as one of the basic emotions that we as animals have evolved over millennia, and thus it must have been useful. The way I've been able to explain it is that hate over time transforms into anger, and anger leads to action. Action that could threaten society, but, as I see it, is also needed to preserve one if it starts to degrade. The powers that be would do anything to keep the public from revolting and taking any meaningful action and therefore this very useful emotion must be suppressed by all means necessary.

If this was the case, we would not have evolved and kept this trait.

"Redpill" is an accurate term for this change in viewpoint. There's no going back to the ignorant joys of your old life once you've learned the truth about why the world changed so much in the 20th century. That uneasy feeling I always had at a gut level, that something was wrong with my country, that it had a kind of sickness that I couldn't put my finger on… now I know that I was right, and I had those feelings because something was very wrong with my country.

It's really hard for me to enjoy most films and virtually all television now. I used to be a huge comic book geek, and now it's almost just poison for me. Almost everything that I thought was "American" growing up was actually Jewish, and now I see the influence of the Jew as plain as day. I'm not mad that I can't enjoy these things anymore, I'm mad that we've all been raised in societies where a vicious ethnoreligious minority controls all the money, controls all the information we get from the news we're supposed to trust, controls everything the kids learn and colors it to give them a warped view of the world and themselves.

There's nothing normal about America going from 90% White to 60% and falling, and there's nothing normal about being demonized because you want to save your country. It's not normal that the richest, most powerful race/religion in the world be pitied and treated like the ultimate victims. It's not normal that faggotry and trans bullshit is being taught to kids in elementary school, and it's not normal that Christianity is banished from public life in a majority-Christian country while giant menorahs and Islamic minarets sprout up like weeds.

Knowing the truth about how the world functions and why, you would have to be a man without a heart or a conscience not to be angry about it all. Most people are not happy with this world, even though they may claim to be. The rates of alcoholism, drug abuse, and suicide have all spiked heavily over the last 20 years because a lot of people don't have any hope left. They see how everything is getting worse, and how it's become impossible to even tread water economically, how the government imports people from all over the third world and puts them on welfare while allowing our own people to sleep on the streets, and they give up. And I don't blame them.

My view of the world growing up was one based on actual ignorance, that is to say, a lack of information. I think that's true for most of us. I wouldn't want to go back to that unknowing state though. Most people never figure out that they're being brainwashed at all. That fact that we've been able to break out of the programming meant to turn us into docile slaves means we're luckier, and maybe stronger, than most.

Reported
Nice green text Kike.

Firstly, that's not how evolution works. Just because we have a trait now does not mean it is inherently beneficial. See niggers and low-iq. Not only that but hatred is an emotion, not a psychological state, which means it is relative to the individual. ie, you are not predisposed to hate a certain thing. Revulsion and disgust, certainly. But emotion is not inherited. Secondly give me examples of hatred actually working to benefit a populace. Otherwise you're only attacking my premise and not providing proof otherwise.

it's not a kikepost
…but it does smell of halfchan

Thinking Jewish controlled and endorsed oppostion is a victory for us in anyway shape or form
Good Goy

Fine I'll explain to you why this is a Jewish shill post/ demoralization thread
Most anti-Christian threads are Jewish Divide and Conquer threads
Jews try to make it look like they are just another one of many minorities and not White people's main enemy and their primary problem.
Also this whole post in a major Demoralization essentially saying
This is a Jewish shill demoralization thread.

you put it in the wrong field, kike.

Hello, me.

Wew you sure showed my Chaim XD

I've been (full) redpilled for nearly about three years now. When I think back to before then, I'm overfilled with a sense of happiness in knowing that I am no longer that person, but there's also this overwhelming feeling of dread in knowing that I can not and will not be happy again as long as our society continues the way it is going now. In the past I had many friends, a large family who respected me. Because I no longer hide my power level and my attitude has progressively changed, I have none of these things now. My closest friends are online, and my parents think I want to gas jews i do but i dont act like it.

You seem like you're just now going down this path, so my best advice for you OP is that the post-redpill depression is mostly inevitable. Exercise frequently, spend time with those you love, and read frequently, even if it's fiction playing vidya also helps. Hating everything about society and modern life is part of who I am now, so all I can do is try to improve myself, my loved ones, and my local community.

FWIW, Holla Forums and the Great Meme War ruined my life. I lost pretty much everything I ever loved because I just couldn't compromise anymore - degeneracy I can compromise with, but willful ignorance, I just physically cannot abide. I am compelled to keep pulling loose threads. I pull and pull and pull and pull, even when I know I'm making things worse for myself and others. In the name of creating a better world, I've made the world worse for myself. I'm full of frustration and anger, occasionally illuminated with a ray of uncanny, otherworldly love. I wish things in my life were different, but I don't see how I could have made better choices.

Whatever traits that they developed were good enough for them to survive in the environment that they developed in.

Not sure I understand or how it refutes what I claimed.

I think Jews were needed as an object to be hated for the Third Reich to be what it was.

I made no statement to the contrary (and won’t debate either event ITT as it is irrelevant). In my post I claimed that after these events I perceived a change in attitude towards me.

Please improve your reading comprehension (it helps to read things out loud and s l o w l y if you are of below average intelligence).

I hate the jews man, but I think you're jumping to conclusions

when you swallow the red pill, there is an immediate feeling of freedom
but then you have to reconcile that with your real life
friends thinking you're paranoid, businesses you can't support

maybe OP is a shill, shit maybe I'm a shill and so are you
but I don't think there is a reason to presume

I feel at times that im no longer a person but i have become something like a unit of truth/tradition. That probably doesnt make sense but i dont have opinions or individual thoughts anymore. Fucking liberal cuckolds would say that is bad but it really feels amazing. All that i am is rooted in the volk, in my people and our heritage. i am not an individual anymore. I am a member of the tribe.

That's what autistic disconnect will do to us Holla Forumsacks

I've reached a point where nobody on faceberg, that I check once in a blue moon, even sent me a happy birthday note. Like , we've become avatars of the white race, instruments of its will to endure and survive.

fuck off.

I didn't know that become a deva would be such a sad and lonely pursuit, eh heh! Only now do we realize the price of the immortality we've been working so hard to secure.

It is obvious bait lmao

I feel more alone and distrustful than ever before but considering I have zero friends anyway I didn't lose much. All I see is a dim light at the top of this pit my life has become that I stare at every day, sometimes I reminisce about the time I wasn't in the pit, but know there's reasons why I'm here now.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I remember hearing a beatles song for the first time as a child and I remember feeling anger.

I will do good works throughout my lifetime and I encourage you all to do the same. Using and continually honing your ability to spot bad things and cut them off.

Find a wife and have a large family. I would remind you that offspring multiply your sentiments into many more people.

newfag

heheh

gas yourself

what is dubs and how do I get one?

Nothing bands people better than hate. The only thing that binds the left is their hate for the white man.

No, the only thing that binds the left together is a rationality fucked level of empathy and delusional egalitarianism. Look up AssemblyWomen. Greek play on how Communism is a feminine product and how feminine leaders are a joke.

Reminder that testosterone kills empathy but can also lead to a higher sense of rationality, and that testosterone is also correlated with racism (remember the sugar Jew of the 1980's that convinced everyone not to eat the high test animal fats which was proven not to be that bad for you?).

I agree with this. I wouldn't call myself red-pilled, since i am always learning something new and discover areas where i've been lied to. To me the truth is more layered like an onion that you peel back, the more layers you remove the more you cry.

Goooooooooodddd. Gooooddd…the rage is strong within you, Anonymous. From hence forth, you are, Darth Fuckit.

Oh please. Let's not pretend that a lot of Holla Forumsacks don't feel this way. It's better than the goddamn TRS thread that's for sure. I'm proud of my scars. I'm proud of my sadness, and loneliness, because at least I know those were things I fought for. How about you?

Mutton? Milk cows? Isn't most industrial livestock female?

I still feel like the autism that allows one to actually do math and figure shit out without getting triggered is actually the same thing that makes us aweful with normies. I don't think the racism or red-pilling is the cause..

What're you trying to get at? Animal fats are important for hormone regulation.

You're doing it all wrong user.

You're a fucking weakling faggot. Redpill does not equal becoming a hopeless mess as your demoralization propaganda implies, it instead provides freedom and self actualization.

Gas yourself.

Honestly this goes to show the autism is the underlying issue, not the red-pilling

Taking the redpill has really unfucked a lot of my issues. I used to be a massive beta bitch, with masturbation issues and a generally weak outlook. Since I started uncucking myself a few years back I've given far fewer fucks, gained more respect from my peers, and even messed around with some white grills. Holla Forums was like the father I wish I'd had when I was younger, as sad as that sounds.

But why do you space like that? It's not necessary.

Seriously I'm like 10x more successful ever since the red-pill. The entire game is keeping the racist facts and shit suppressed.

It does look cleaner though

I've become much more perceptive when it comes to leftist propaganda and rhetoric, especially when it comes from close friends. I don't know what to do when faced with it, I don't want to lose my friends, but I can't just stay quiet either. I've resorted to bringing up alternate viewpoints without openly disagreeing with them. Hopefully I can redpill them bit by bit, but I know that a time will come when I will need to leave most of them behind.

I've also become more driven to improve myself as much as I can. I've started roller blading more often and I'm doing strength training 3 times a week. I have ugly handwriting so I want to start correcting that. I want to read more, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to learn programming, but that's a low priority right now. Before I devote myself to anything else I want to focus on losing weight and getting fit.

We are humanities immune system user.

/Thread

Cleaner? What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm a hopeful mess, asshole.

No, i get it, my point was that most of the animals we eat are females.

I didn't join the men's choir to find a girlfriend, i just enjoy it. There are a lot of cuties at church though and choir practice is mixed…

This.

The madness makes me feel alive.

No dude you stay quiet and slowly seep the red-pills to your friends. It's all about learning how people opperate and how they tick. I'm autistic af but I learned.

I would be criminal scum and a drug addict but then i took the red pill and found god.
He lives in the orion nebula :^)

If I wanna say all the word heavy shit / details I'd them here, then add another space

where I then proceed to call you a nigger faggot or make up bad shit about your dead mother as a short and snappy conclusion

Like I said, it's not necessary. It looks intentional and therefore stupid and gay.

i love you Holla Forums. there is always more to learn. you keep showing me this. i am never even close to the true knowledge. thank you for being here and showing me what i dont yet know.

the entire point of autistic suppression is that even if I like something a whole lot I won't for the sake of social agreeableness

Are you one of those types who read the Greek philosopher stuff? If so what should I read from them?

I'm an autist when it comes to language grammar and structure; when the other user said "cleaner", he meant that proto-paragraphing (le reddit spacing) is easier to compartmentalize and read. "Plebbit spacing" is an outsider meme designed to split anons not by ideology, but by prefered style of posting. It's simultaneously genius and bullshit.

I was awake for two days on a large dose of acid when I saw the beauty of Nationalism. I also accepted the fact that I'm supposed to pretend to socially be successful. Ever since I'm the genius / funny guy

Read the Presocratics by Penguin Classics then the Greek Sophists. Also The First Philosophers, Oxford Classics. Only after that can you really appreciate Socrates, then make sure to read Xenophon's socrates.

It's not difficult to read in the first place. You're a faggot.

Reddit

Spacing

Is like this though vs double layered walls of text. Just because it's spaced NEETly doesn't mean it's reddit,

I fucking hate reddit.

I never said unspaced posting was hard to read, just that spaced posting was easier to read, i.e. easy vs. very easy. Nice try.

aka the guy missing a chromosome

yeah i read that shit. Read PLATO. serious. Read crito, apology, pheado, gorgias, republic, PARMENIDES. Take it to heart. The soul is immortal. Life is preparation for death. Read Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius if you want to know how to live your life.

Always remember, there is no fruit of virtue other than itself. Live life according to nature and you will be a happy man.

You didn't have to, that's what you were implying. Spacing like that is vain and stupid.

Also you didn't check my blessed dubs, you are the faggot here. On top of that you are bumping a demoralization thread.

Gas yourself. .

Sorry I can't read your post, it's too spaced out.

I'm fine with you thinking it is vain and stupid as long as you abandon the shit D&C goon meme that it always was.

user pls

My mate thinks I'm the Kramer of the crew.

.. it's pretty accurate tbh.

I really don't know if it was a goon meme or it's sincere, but you're doing it on purpose and it makes you look stupid.

Eat shit faggot.

Nicger no people always recognize my intelligence and I don't even force it. People also love the shit I say. You can be smart and socially agreeable, just can't guarentee it'll feel fulfilling. I still fucking hate everyone doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun.

Maybe they're just telling you that so you shut up.

Being Hitler was my staple for awhile but that was before the red-pill. I have black associates now though so no one really thinks anything of my political ideas.

I don't sperg out believe it or not. Stopped that shit at 16 when I stopped taking fuck loads of Adderall.

no user, you are the faggot. watch as you quote me and use my post as an excuse to bump this shit thread again.

ADHD meds nearly lost my head this year. I'm struggling to rehabilitate myself, but i feel better already. I can focus better on creating. I listen to music better. I react better empathetically.
Strangely I've grown more balls too.

mods=gods

No. I'm free now.

Be 2008:

Tells me words that stuck with me
"Just think about it for a second, why are you so angry about me having an opinion when your side is supposed to be open minded?"

Now I'm here.

NatSocialism gave me a reason to self-actualize.

Liberalism told me to be complacent.

Why the FUCK would I be miserable?

Feels good coming back to the world with a god-like ability to do math and argue concept though

Heh the Talmud was a good one

My brain was permanently rewired too. It's weird.

Dropped my sage last post. Yeah I quit the SRIIs when I started working out and a gym buddy asked me why I take them and I didn't really have a good answer outside "I get sad"

Shit fucks you up worse than any drug or booze will.

??? Yeah it is a good pill to take to wake up. I'd recommend everyone here read it. It explained a fuckload to me and not just infographs of purposely selected quotes. I've been considering doing a series on it, maybe making a board so I don't shit this place up called /khazar/ or something along those lines.

Seeing the Juden try and argue against things like the Holohoax or their own words convince me the most. They're so bad at it.

See GamerGate on halfchan and follow the rabbit hole into Fullchan
See through GG happenings that the redpill isn't a delusion and dig further
Depression and anxiety basically eradicated, replaced with European/National pride and sense of duty to be the spine of my people. Realise the anger and disdain I feel post-redpill isn't a result of the ideas I've accepted corrupting my nature, but rather the transparent abuse of my people and myself setting in motion the gears of empathy and my instinct to protect within me. I realised I'm not some "dead inside suicidal wreck" anymore like I had thought I was. The anger, the frustration, the drive. Everything coming to these realisations has done to me has made me a better person in the long run. If you are at a point where you feel as if you have become a bad person for acting and feeling as you do because of the views you hold now after learning what you have, then I would say to you that you have not yet come to the right conclusions about yourself.

Praise Kek

I'm thinking the chemical trauma may make being sober much more relaxing, or at least affects your reward center a good bit.

This and you also realize how cucked your friends are though too. It's like watching your peers as they look like you but a few years behind.

I remember when I used to get angry before I'd simply break down in tears now I relish in it. I fucking LOVE being mad, I love the feeling of anger. Am I alone?

No arguing is good for the testosterone and feels good

I enjoy being mad, but mostly when I can afford to vent it. Going to a boxing gym - good, Living with mother - bad

Feels like this. Vegeta is Holla Forums

Also checkin those dub trips.

wrong one, meant this one

Yes, that was the hardest thing for me. As I had said, I didn't have many friends so losing the ones I realised I wouldn't be able to help was difficult, but most of them I was honest with and they ended up agreeing with a lot of what I was discovering. Now I'm in relatively healthy social circles, many of the people I communicate with aren't red-pilled but the ones that are get my attention, time and respect when they earn it, the others are acquaintances that anyone would keep at arms length.

(checked)
It's natural to feel anger, suppressing anger and sadness is part of being depressed that grows on you the more you do it. As long as you're not chimping out unnecessarily or doing dumb shit then being angry is perfectly acceptable as I see it.

Nah not chimp out anger, but it's just like…I can't describe it. It's a surge of pride and righteous fury. I never yell but just strike critically and precisely. I guess maybe it's just surging pride over "anger" now that I think of it.

I only argue with people I really hate or people who I mutually have a strong liking for. I get what you mean and I want to clarify that I haven't sperged ever since I became full Holla Forums

Ten Principles of National Socialism

1. Be Honest

A National Socialist faces a fact whether he likes it or not. Dishonesty is the mark of the enemy, who has falsified mans conception of life, past and present. National Socialism represents the truth of life in its purest form.

2. Believe in God And Yourself.

The God of destiny subjects only his strongest mortals to enormous tasks which would crush lesser men. God wills only the best to fulfill the highest tasks of life: to perfect mankind. Give yourself utterly unto destiny, and god will shield you in your fight. God helps only those who help themselves. And even if you fail, so long as you know in your heart that you fought to the best of your ability, you shall have no reason to be ashamed of yourself. But we shall lose only if we lay down our arms because of our own weakness and cowardice. There is only one disgrace: submission.

3. Be Faithful to your Race.

No one must be allowed to spoil what nature created in eons of racial evolution. Your highest purpose in life must be: to carry on that evolution toward a better, stronger more beautiful mankind. The purity of the highest race is basic requirement for ever-higher evolution.

4. Fight for Race.

Fight for the holy ideals of National Socialism, which is the heart of our great race. Only in this struggle can you realize who is the man of courage, dedication and self-sacrificing spirit. No one else can lead. Life’s struggle for survival brought man upwards from ape like beings of a distant past to the height of the Aryan Race. Our struggle will select the best individuals, and they shall lead the National Socialist Idea to ultimate victory.

5. You are a Superior Individual.

You will be outnumbered in this struggle, because the best must always be the minority. History making decisions have never been the outcome of majorities, but solely of minorities. You are a spokesman of your people, but you are willing to serve your race.

6. Love your Racial Brother.

Let your greatest emotion love of your racial family, to which you owe your life. Do not fear the Under men-the racial inferior-and do not persecute them. You are their superior, but you are not their owner. If you must fight the Under men, do not lose your senses in hatred, but destroy your enemy-your races enemy –ruthlessly and utterly. Fight in the principle of detached violence, and spread the word of truth about the Under men and their threat to your Aryan family.

7. Improve your Fellow Man.

All Aryan men are your brothers, even though some are not as intelligent or as courageous as you. It is up to you as a National Socialist to inform your fellow man and to instill his heart with courage. Some of your Folkish Kinsmen have been misled and made ugly by the evil corrupting our racial soul, and you must not hate them on that account of their degenerate condition, but rather seek to clean them up and bring them back to their Racial Family.

8. Reject Decadence.

Decadence is anything which detracts. Either physically or spiritually, from the health and upward development of our Aryan Race. Associate yourself with no decadence, and hold your racial and idealistic purity above your own life. Your idealism is your honor. Everything must be judged in relation to the survival and improvement of your race. Anything and anyone who hinders either the existence of our race or its perfection must be rooted out and destroyed

9. The Best Shall Rule.

All great achievements on earth are the works of great leaders. The racial community can gain its greatest strength only by applying the Leadership Principle; there will be no greatness with out a great leader. Democracy is a sickness, the beginning of the end, the necessary prelude to an inevitable destruction. Democracy leads to chaos, from which steps forth the cruelest tyrants. But the leader personifies life’s highest will and law.

10. Nothing is Impossible.

Believe in the old concept, where there is a will, there is a way. Everything falls before the man of indomitable will. It is necessary for us to suffer many cruel sacrifices because we must harden ourselves for the most decisive struggle in history. Victory will fall only to the most truthful, the most fanatical, the strongest- the best.

That would be anger. The healthy kind from what you're describing. Anger for a good purpose that is and to not yell unnecessarily shows self control in that regard I suppose.

I have chimped out I must admit. A rich foreign girl whos foreign Chinese parents own multiple houses in a flooded housing market and doesn't work for more than 5 hours a shift 3 days a week smugly told one of my lower class friends that all they need to do is "work harder" if they want to buy a house despite knowing he works from 6AM til 8PM six days a week just to pay the rent and expenses to live and pay for his injured mother. Shouted her down in a restaurant and left, turns out most of her friends agree with me that she's a narcissistic bitch.

I am a Nationalist Right-Leaning Libertarian and am Agnostic, but everything else applies

But being self-accountable is red-pilled, right? Unless she was being relentlessly proud of herself, then I understand what you mean.

I was out of line to shout and make a spectacle out of it. If anything I should have told her what I did in a tone that didn't ruin everyone else's experience. She is an absolute cunt though, like one of the high school girl bullies from the movies.

But imagine dominating a bitchy white girl Heather

If only she were white.

TOP GOYIM

Christianity has been anal fucked by the Jews though. Reminder that in revelations it mentions to beware of the fake Jew, which is probably the Ashkenazis who aren't even semetic but actually are khazars.

fuuuuuck ooofffff

I am going to use this.

Open your soul to Jesus.
Everyone can be saved.

It is just nature's way of preparing you for what must be done
Imagine a dog going into alert and then baring it's teeth in super slo-mo, in response to a threat.

Well put.